Eighth thread: | archive.is/ntqa0
Unofficial ninth: | archive.is/03nc1
Official ninth: | archive.is/aUFV1
Tenth thread: | archive.is/9Nrlz
Eleventh thread: | archive.is/oLGlm
Thread twelve #1 | archive.is/ej1AR
Thread twelve #2 | archive.is/NW6M1

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
archive.is/2QHsc
archive.is/ssjpu
archive.is/ypypi
twitter.com/UsamaBenjiLadin
world2ch.org/dramabomb.html
twitter.com/InvaderJew
eff.org/free-speech-weak-link/upstream
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
8ch.net/baphomet/res/121381.html
archive.is/HReUC
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105275592/
archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q
archive.is/QHf8
archive.is/7GfzM
archive.is/Ly2Dr
archive.is/QWAXD
archive.is/Q1Gwb
archive.is/ntqa0
archive.is/03nc1
archive.is/aUFV1
archive.is/9Nrlz
archive.is/oLGlm
archive.is/ej1AR
archive.is/NW6M1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want the info on the money stuff. That's pretty interesting.

First for pegglebros

Or third

Also, is the dox tonight? I want to find out where Wyatt lives and give him a wedgie.

The fuck is this entire thing about?!

At this point it's just us going through people's dirty laundry. There will be yelling in a few minutes.

This

Reminder of why we being friends with these tards is stupid.
It's the jews and you let them in.

It's got to be yet another goon laundering op, or just kikes taking advantage of kiddos with their parent's credit cards.
They act like goons, they run the same model for their schemes as goons run for their own, my suspicion that they're really just a bunch of goons who realized their epin librul utopia where all the butt dildos and bat dicks they could stomach was only possible because whites fucking built it under kike subversion and want said subversion to continue but we're totally based and proud to be white this time xD - it's clear as all fuck.

FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS, APOIDIC NIGERS, INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES HAD NO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS.

SLAVERY CONSPIRACY OVER 300 YEARS AGO, IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER GANGSTER GOVERNMENT EYESIGHT T.V. GANGSTER SPY CAMERAS. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATION WITH “GIFTED” WITH ALL GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS NIGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGER BRAIN PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE TO ETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY, OVER-ALL PLAN THROUGH “ONE WORLD COMMUNISM” (TOP SECRET CODE WORD), MEANING WORLD-WIDE ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AND HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGERS.

Excuse my typo.

tl;dr we caught mods from trs shilling for "nationalist" kikes

KYS D&C kikes, and fuck the mods.

Lol, using the term "effortpost" doesn't imply goonery. It is in common usage.

What I don't get about TRS is that they still cling to the "alt-right" label and they love E-celebs. I mean for fucks sake even 4/pol/ completely rejects being called part of the "alt-right" and 90% of the time they talk about E-celebs they ridicule them.

TRS honestly makes cuck/pol/ look intelligent and wise in comparison. Can't they see that the "alt-right" is just a psyop?

Hey TRShill-kun still assblasted?
honestly, I am just doing this because you act like subversive fucks and got your "googles and skypes" psyops onto the 404 page - that shit has no place here and you know it, yet you subvert our site consistently

YOU ARE A TERRORIZED MEMBER of the “MASTER RACE”, WORLD-WIDE FOUR BILLION EYE-SIGHT TELEVISION CAMERA GUINEA PIG COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD “MASTER RACE.” YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRET OVER-ALL PLAN: WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely the MAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETS with NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE, WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.

Honestly just seems like spergs being spergs. Wish half this much effort was put into raiding antifa shit.

Have you seen how many bitshekels they have right now thanks to their e-celeb shit ?

Yeah that's the part that's too speculative for my tastes.

They're the only people who actually use the term as self description, given that they're closely tied with Tricky Dick.

Why are you still time-cube posting?
But so that dox was prospective in the future, not today?

he was unironically right about one world communism - broken clocks amirite?

Did we scare TRS off yet?

Pegglecrew is pushing a forced meme after failing to ddos TRS. They're doing what leftists do best, being retarded.

it took you a cloudflare and swapping servers to get me to stop, stay mad you fucking TRShits

GHOUL IS A TRAITOR
YOUR TDS COHOST IS A TRAITOR
itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
LITERALLY HAD GHOUL AS A MIDDLE NAME IN HIS OLD FACEBOOK
TRIED TO SELL PEOPLE OUT

NO RESPONSE FROM HIM

Who is pegglecrew anyway - some >>>/trs/ user mentioned knowing a guy with a botnet and suddenly they were involved.
And they didn't fail - your forums got fucked and you switched servers.
REMINDER THAT TRS LETS JUIF "HAIL ERIS" AURENBERG TO HANDLE THEIR Holla Forums

Hi, guys.

Could we still DDOS the individual cloudflare server TRS is hosted on?

you know you outed yourself as Holla Forums a while ago and never changed your filnames.

at this point its best to just ignore these stupid threads. I wish the mods would do something, but at this point I just don't give a shit anymore.

Nigger, when did I put myself as anything other than someone who hates Evalion? There were copycat Jewdog spammers, you know.

archive.is/2QHsc
archive.is/ssjpu

no, ddosing cloudflare is like throwing a pebble into the ocean. I wouldn't make a dent. They are a loadbalancer/ddos protection is their specialty. If I want to ddong them again I need to get the new server IP they are using. Don't worry tho, I'm working on it.

*out, not put

Poodles aren't even jewish.

Someone was posting your exact images with the exact filenames on .pl's Holla Forums as well as freech's Holla Forums in a non-spammy way. Seems highly suspect.

you're right - they're top tier bird-fetchers and water dogs. Decent attack dogs too, plus they don't shed at all since they have hair instead of fur.
Fucking bro-tier animals really - shame they have such a bad rep because of homoqueers treating the smaller ones like purse dogs.

I know you won't believe me, but Holla Forums is the only board I visit. I have no interest in Holla Forums or any other board here. I'm pretty much a normalfag aside from my political views.

I don't really care about cats, Jews can have them.

Even small poodles are good dogs. I adopted an old one a while back when I had a smaller place. RIP best doggo.

Also, I bet I have way more Jewdogs than they do, whoever was posting them.

friendly reminder that TRS made close to $18,000 just by shilling their stupid podcast and begging for shekels.

archive.is/ypypi

To clarify before I get called a fag, it was 20lb one, not a purse poodle.

90% of that went to boose and buying boyhookers from Greg.

leftists were able to ddos down daily stormer despite cloudflare

Jeez why are all these weev run sites so easy to take down? I wonder if there's a connection.

probly

RIP nvr4get user's poodle.

I can understand that, I liked what you did with ebololo so I could really care less who you are. Just don't go full on shut it down in these threads.

My dad had a couple of small ones since he was a big dog guy and couldn't take care of a larger animal in his old age, really warmed me up to the little fuckers.

Holla Forums was also ddos'd, no?

Ineffectively, but yes.

namefag ego knows no bounds

Nice OC fam.

wait the vince dying meme wasn't a joke? oh fuck rip

yet

haven't seen any proof

I was hoping to shut down the TRS general thread. But the mods got to it in time.

kek approved

I meant before. The site went down after being ddong'd despite it using cloudflare

oh thought you wre talking about the accusation of trs DDoSing 8ch

that because cloudlfare is a reverse proxy, if you have the server IP then its useless. doesn't do anything if your IP leaks.

They were still at is as of last thread, all we want is for them to stop fucking with Holla Forums, to stop trying to get us under their big tent of aut-lite idiots.

That shit was just the right blend of snark and ironic shitposting that goons and Holla Forums would have been able to capitalize on.
Generals are always cancer, don't let this turn into anything they can capitalize on, no ebin irony, no "just pretending" to be TRShills, just ousting the outsiders and getting the fucking aut-lite cancer the fuck out

That's why we got kikeflare, because some SJWs paid lizardsquad to fuck us.

the fuck is going on here?

What Vince? /baph/ Vince?
Made me think, do you guys think Benji is lib?

TO ANY TRSHILLS STILL LURKING - WHY DO YOU FUCKS CALL IT D&C? Holla Forums IS NOT, HAS NEVER BEEN, NOR WILL BE AUT-RIGHT

he got a visit from the feds.

I'll give you a hint: his name rhymes with fiddle.

Not sure. He doesn't seem like it based on his Twatter twitter.com/UsamaBenjiLadin

Now I know that you're going to call me a faggot, but what is Holla Forums and freech? The only boards I go to are Holla Forums, /k/ and /cow/, but I've heard of Holla Forums and freech. What are they exactly? Lurked for about a year, been posting for 2. Pls no bully. I usually try to stay out of d&c shit, but Evalion shit really pissed me off because I knew the fuckheads doing it that were from coontown.

vince 404'd for our sins rip in peas

I doubt any of those guys are libs

They're goons.

Faggot.

Holla Forums is the resident goon outpost on 8ch and sooner or later is revealed to be the culprit of about 67% of flame wars we have

yeah. there was some drama about him dying in a raid a while ago and then I stopped browsing /baph/ due it to going to shit and the election happening. one of the archive.is linked to an exploit they did and it had Vince (rip) in it so I was thinking it might not be a joke since that's like what a year or so old now

Goons from SA that have come to 8ch? Literal goons?

I'm lib

Yes, here :

Thanks.

THANK YOU OLDFAGS

No problem, lad. See thread.. I think it was 10 or 11 for a more detailed explanation.
Barring that, Lurk more.

think of it more like goon culture. SRS is a goon operation but not all the people behind it are goons but they are culturally goons. that ironic progressive that like weird twitter is you know

And after they got spammed to death by the rest of the site and baph tried to fuck their shit up, they jumped and ran, at this point they are at least at their 20th iteration with /intg/ on goon salon. They mostly gather on IRC.

I've lurked but I try to stay in threads that I actually know things about. The d&c only interests me when I know exactly what's up. Since I know about TRS, I've only vaguely been following. I see what they're doing, but I wasn't aware of every detail.

I saved some jew dogs after they triggered me during the Evalion bitch boy raid

Oh shit… I don't even have that one.

Boy hookers.

THEY JUST NEVER LEARN

Is the entire internet just a battle between Anons/user cultural derivatives and Goon/Goon cultural derivatives?

nth for Lothar

I wasn't around but I find early history like that very interesting.

For ~13 years at this point. user culture originally was an offspring of goon culture that eventually rebelled against them or something like it.

funny you say that because i noticed a something awful watermark on some of the gore being spammed in last thread

You really want conservatism, Lothar? Go back to coontown. Conservatism is for faggots.
Actually, white females got Trump elected. Of which, there are none on TRS.

I doubt it's really him.

These threads aren't very fun without TRS sperging out, calling everyone shills and how-do-you-doing-fellow-POLlack.

Not just the Internet, lad. Global politics too. Have an image so old it's got a SomethingAwful logo on it.

I've been around that guy on message boards for 4 years. I have no reason to think he wouldn't say something like that.

Perhaps not but this is.

Wow, not bad! I should get in on this wh*te nationalism thing, go- guys.

This tbh. I hope we didn't scare them off…

Take a look back. It has always been the same shit. world2ch.org/dramabomb.html

Much of internet history is the history of goon subversion and user trolling, especially the redditosphere.

Almost all of the history of modern political movements post-2010 have been deeply intertwined with the history of developments in the goon-user war on the internets.

They actually really want to be knocked offline again.

Post moar.

Wow, the Jew really does fear the Samurai.

I don't "know" him, but I can verify that this is the type of shit he says and has been saying for years.

The Goon fears the Anime.

I know, it sounds like something the fags from TRS would say.

Wait the faggy pool parties are real ?

give me about 2 hours and I should more then likely have the new IP. lets make it a little more inconvenient for them shall we

manufactured drama/astroturfing
straw grasping
I've had fun watching it though. It's 8 people making 90% of the posts, and they argue with eachother. Either it's good kabuki or they don't know who's jewing who anymore.

Never would I have thought the war would spread into US politics back in 2006. In fact, I would've called you a schizophrenic if you'd have told me that it would eventually.

Bro, that's nothing. I listened to a podcast where they discussed teaching a class on "shitposting."

How can one imouto be so PLATINUM SMUG????

I'd love to read about that in book form.

Pool parties are usually just bar meet ups, because as I keep trying to tell you people, they're all alcoholics.

Checked and Kek'd.

I've really been thinking of starting a thread titled "Goons: A Primer" to explain it to newfags, but the problem is that I'm actually not as much of an oldfag as I pretend to be, I joined in 2012 but just paid attention whenever actual oldfags talked about this stuff.

Once you understand the effects the FYAD clique has had on internet discourse the evolution of modern 'internet era' politics makes so much sense.

Aren't they also a bunch of Discordian faggots? Are 2 warring chaos cults really responsible for almost all of internet politics?>>8664634

At least some of them are.

Can this thread now be dedicated to teaching newfags about goons that TRS has fucked off?

How fucking new wre you again?

kek is not a god of chaos

he is a god that brings light and order that can survive in chaos

but yes, this is a battle of a chaos cult that follows a strict hierarchy versus a cult that practices chaos

The e-drama of today will be the ancient history of tomorrow. Bit of a hobby to just learn about different groups forming and swinging their dicks around. think back to when gamergate was a thing and the different groups, camps and fights then. Very interesting

Shitposting is an art, it can't be taught. You have to practice for years to hone the proper skills. That exactly why we see alphabet-backed shill operations fail miserably on here, they give a booklet to the idiots taking the job and hope that it somehow can counter those who have years of shitposting behind them. Some here have over 10 years experience.

I second this request.

Kek is the god of Emergent Order. It makes perfect sense that he'd choose a stand alone complex as his proxies.

Honestly I think the difference is that I think most Kekites believe that chaos creates order while Discordian Goons just worship chaos in and of itself.

Our Chaos god brings light/order while theirs just wants eternal disorder, fucking faggots.

Calm down, I just ignore the d&c shit. I understand that Holla Forums were subversives and have seen many called out as Holla Forums, but I just assumed they were a faction of rogue SJWs. I didn't know they were affiliated with actual goons.

Praise kek

lol that was so much fun to fuck with those feminists. god I did not see the world turning out this way. rip 420 /i/

inb4:

Shitposting is not a science, how can you teach it ?

Seriously alcoholics or you're just blowing it out of proportion ?

Don't feel too bad user. I was a goon (before 4chan even existed) and I don't even fucking remember what the Hell happened anymore. It's all a blur of shitposts and anime and rage.

You can't teach shitposting. Either you see it and you understand it and begin doing it yourself, or you're hopeless.

It reterospect I think that the only people that "won" GamerGate was Holla Forums, Hulk, and Thiel.

Holla Forums failed at uncucked video games but Holla Forums used it to partily uncuck American politics.

Really good way to put it. It's a hierarchical chaos cult versus a chaotic cult of emergent order.

Which is itself a microcosm of what's happening on a grand scale

Who the fuck is that guy and why is everyone mad at him now?

Seriously alcoholics. I've met a bunch of them because I interned at Arktos for a while.

SJWs are intertwined with goons too. There are many trannies and other subhumans on 10bux.

What's Arktos ?

they translate books

kek. Fire up the ovens!

Chaos allows for new order kike.

Just another boomer faggot that is all.

That's actually how consciousness emerges in human brains. It's essentially endless chaos of electrical discharges to the point where it reaches a barrier and patterns begin to emerge due to the complexity of the connections.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

Here's my theory about TRS:
wait fuck this is just me being a paranoid schizo again :^^^)

I think I have one of the best memories on this board, save Kamphy, and I can barely remember this shit
I know this is bootlicking but the more I look at it Imkamphy did nothing wrong

Essentially the publishing wing of the New Right/Alt Right. They have an incestuous relationship with Counter Currents, but are good people. Jorjani is trying to convince everyone (including himself) that Iran is five seconds away from going Zoroastrian.

He pretty much did what Cernokike did. Mitchell has a "conservative" radio show and he looked promising. But him and Cernokike turned their back on "naming the Jew," since they probably think they can make more bux that way.

Chaos is the materia out of which order is formed. The more chaos that exists, the greater and more harmonious the eventual order.

I guess you can explain some vague concept about it but even so, most still won't understand shit about them. It's kinda trying to explain to someone how psychedelics works and what they do.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR WAY BACK TO (((TRS)))

Chaos is a constant (entropy)
Only through laws and order does it take any type of complex form.

The good news is our mods are verified Holla Forumsacks. The bad news is our mods are verified Holla Forumsacks.

Some fag who said "lol white genocide isn't real"

He and Cernovitch and getting long knived and are breaking down.

I hate Lumina because she's from the abortion they turned VP:Hrist into.

THE "CHANS" ARE NOT DONE WITH YOU UNTIL YOU ARE "WELL DONE" KIKE

I have mixed feeling about our mods to be honest.

So are we an emergent hivemind that's creating a literal god that intervenes and interacts with humanity on a regular basis?

How can Goons compete?

I dunno, ask their parents for more money?

Mitchell actually just said 'white genocide isn't real you stupid goyim" and now he's getting fucked over hard.

They're still faggots though. I don't think they're compromised as much as I used to, but I do still think they're dumbasses who only occasionally manage to do something right by chance.

Our mods are shitskins and/or potheads. They do a good job, are aware of how to counter some psyops and goon fuckery yet sometimes take questionable decisions, mostly when it comes to stickies and anchoring.

Everyone has their issues with the mods.
Say whatever you want, but it's been 2 and a half years and goons are still trying to get them axed or to get us to migrate to one of their boards, and there has been no seismic shift in the tone of moderation during that time That's a good sign.

Goons understand technology.
Anons are notoriously bad at Holla Forums.

USELESS BY AGE 70. DONE AT NITE TO YOU AS A FRANKENSTEIN SLAVE. PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER SLAVE, NOW, EVEN YOU KNOW I AM A MENACE to your world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD, THEREFORE, I MUST GO TO EXTERMINATION. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS GANGSTER, COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED WORSE MONGREL ORGANIZED CRIME MURDER INCORPORATED GANGSTER COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, I HAND YOU THE SECRETS TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

They're mods and thus are faggots.

However they at least keep Pizzagate stickied.

I'd say we're messing with powers above our paygrade, but we DO IT FOR FREE

Damn it Hitler I've got a whole folder of Lumina because I thinks she's interesting and cute.

FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS, APOIDIC NIGERS, SYSTEMATIC INSTANT-PLASTIC SURGERY BUTCHERY MURDER, AND SPY CAMERAS, THE ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS NIGER BRAIN HAD NO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS. IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER GANGSTER PUPPET CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. YOU ARE A COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE COMMUNIST GANGSTER that CONTROLS THE POLICE AND JUDGES, AND I, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE, TERRORIZED the WORLD-WIDE ABSOLUTELY HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGERS.

It's cool, thinks are nice and calm now, we can talk like normal.

==FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS, APOIDIC NIGERS, INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES HAD NO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS.

SLAVERY CONSPIRACY OVER 300 YEARS AGO, IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER GANGSTER GOVERNMENT EYESIGHT T.V. GANGSTER SPY CAMERAS. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATION with “GIFTED” with ALL GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS NIGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGER BRAIN PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE ==

this is too fucking good you guys are the best cows we've had in a while

Worldwide SYSTEMATIC INSTANT-PLASTIC SURGERY BUTCHERY MURDER, “FAKE AGING”, SO ALL PEOPLE ARE DEAD OR USELESS BY AGE 70. DONE AT NITE TO YOU AS A FRANKENSTEIN SLAVE. PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER SLAVE, NOW, EVEN YOU KNOW I AM A MENACE to your world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD, THEREFORE, I MUST GO TO EXTERMINATION. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS GANGSTER, COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED WORSE MONGREL ORGANIZED CRIME MURDER INCORPORATED GANGSTER COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, I HAND YOU THE SECRETS TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

I fully approve the mods. They might be cancer but they are our type of cancer.

Post more smugs.

Honestly the more powerful and dangerous the thing is the more fun it is to fuck with. And if everything blows up at least it will be funny.

Law of entropy. Disorder -> order and vice verca

That actually is probably what happened. That would explain why TRS all the sudden went balls to the wall retarded. It also explains why their higher-up mods started the shilling.

I feel better about our mods now. If they were goons they wouldn't be doing what they are doing. Mods are always cocks though.

I know a good idea when I hear one!

gonna post some smugs of /ourgirl/

This kills the Lothar

Goons know how to weasel their way in naive communities and some of them do know their shit when it comes to tech (IE. hacking). Their strength lies in both human and computer engineering. Anons on the other hand are pure chaos, a bunch of midget shadows in clown suits who unite to take shape of whatever the fuck is needed at the time. Where goons organize and carefully infiltrate themselves into positions of power, user just bruteforce the shit out of people's subconscious with truth while taunting the goons with smug anime.

As long as we are linked to the Fuhrer's brain we are FUCKING INVINCIBLE.

TRShills should have thought twice before they denounced national socialism and picked a fight with us. As long as they are jew-conscious and racial-realists even full blown lolberg kiddies are more organic to Holla Forums than kosher "nationalists".

anons tend towards iconoclasm (I think im using that right lol) it's why we've come to embrace natsoc ideals since they're very different than our current society. and it's why we lash out at authority especially when we believe they have erred.

I mean some user think that the only thing mods need to do is delete illegal content. Then when spam and shitposters abound they scream for more moderation.

I think the hotpockets here are a little heavy in moderating at least in terms of not understanding the context of a conversation when they approve a ban (I've gotten some dumb bans) but any user worth his shit is going to know how to get around said bans so it's just kind of a big play we're all doing.

at least we're being judged by our words and not our person as is how most moderation happens on namefag forums

Our mods have been mods for almost the entirety of Holla Forums's history on 8ch.

they have always tried to get us to adopt the alt-right label.

Also, TRS calls us paranoid schitzos.

I know that, but there was a time in mid-2015 where they were trying to recruit from 4chan and thus dialed down aggressive assimilation attempts.

Chaos > Order. This is why the US is so successful in war. War is chaos.

BLATANT HOMOSEXUAL NAZI PRETENDERS NONANONYMOUS FORUM POSTING KIKE ZOG MACHINE PARROT PUPPETS SCREAMING AND CRYING FOR ATTENTION FAUX WHITE MASTERRACE DEFENDERS SEEKING SHELTER UNDER THE FIRST NOSE LARGE ENOUGH TO SHIELD THEIR GAY ORGIES FROM THE ANGRY MASSES OF NATIONAL SOCIALISTS SEEING THEM FOR THEIR GAY NIGGERDICK KIKE LOVING SELVES. THE NUCLEAR ROPE WILL FIND THE NECKS OF ALL GAY NIGGER KIKE ENABLERING PSUEDO GNATZIS

DONATE MONEY OR EVEN A MANUAL TYPEWRITER TO ME, FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE. I HAND YOU THE SECRETS TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED BY SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGGERS, YOU MUST DONATE MONEY OR EVEN A MANUAL TYPEWRITER TO ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AND HOPELESS ME, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE, 29 MAPLE AVENUE, HEMPSTEAD, N.Y.

That's a good description.
I don't really understand what the attraction is to their type of disorder, though. just, why? I don't get it.

I have no check images but those digits will be checked

The US has never been really successful in war though you have never faced an enemy where the overwhelming odds were not in your favor

Not quite, our original BO was replaced by Hotwheels when the cripple got buttflustered that Holla Forums stopped being mostly lolberg. HW originally intended for Holla Forums to be what /n/ became, when the cripple was still admin. The original BO was about to have a talk with kamphy because people got sick and tired of his hotpocketting but got replaced before they had the talk.

Their sense for what should stay or go is often absolute shit. That doesn't necessarily mean they're compromised, it may just mean they're dumb and don't understand what the fuck is going on. Recently they had stuck a relevant thread on autosage, I submitted a report telling them they'd made a mistake because they hadn't read the thread properly, 'user' shows up in the thread asking a dissenter why he didn't think the thread should have been anchored, and I patiently explain in simple words what the thread is about. The thread then gets miraculously unanchored. Their low-IQs often lead them into making stupid calls that might resemble being compromised, but it could also just be them being idiots.

Or maybe they are both compromised and dumb, who knows. They aren't fucking up so bad as to drive the majority of Holla Forums elsewhere so I continue to say our best bet is to stay here, but for fucks sakes don't suck the mods dicks because they can and do make genuinely bad calls.

Im actually fairly certain that is apocryphal. I dont remember a shitstorm happening over that.

The most powerful enemy the US has faced was Britain and Nazi Germany. In both those wars the odds were not in the US' favor. They won both. although they really should've won the second one.

Is… is TRS finally gone, lads?

deleet

I think so.

It's hard to plan against something that doesn't even know what the fuck it's doing In the case of the US army it didn't even fucking know why it was doing it because their government has keeping the masses dumb as shit ingrained in their policies.

Can anyone give more stories of the Secret History of Goons? I only started using the chans right before the first exodus, so I don't know much of the deep esoterica.

Rev up those ovens boys.

I LIKE MY TRS KIKES EXTRA CRISPY

They got scared off by the dox threat.

Outta my way aryan fuckin shits, burger master race coming through

When im not on my phone ill write up something, user

China is still anally ravaged over Korea.

you'd have to have been here since 2013 to know what I'm talking about. the whole BO getting replaced was in early 2014.

tl;dr a guy that liked anime started 4chan because goons are triggered by anime.
This struggle has been going on since the beginning.

Y-you too…

The funniest part is that we would not even be assed to acknowledge them if they weren't such gigantic drama-stirring lolcows and just lurked a bit fuck moar instead of constantly trying to revert us with their powerlevel fully exposed.

TRS could have been JIDF's best chance to finally corrode Holla Forums from the inside and create a new half/pol/-full/pol/-tier schism and they fucked up epically due to their shills' flamboyant narcissism sprouting like spaghetti out of their pockets never trust queers to do a man's job

I THINK OUR FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQ. SPAM ANNOYED THEM AWAY. YOU CAN UNBAN US NOW FAGMODS.

I came inbeteween the first and second exodi
Either way the mods might be shit at timed but theuve kept us here and relatively safe

That's a possibility

This is so freaking comfy now. The TRShills have been purged and now it's comfy storytime and kernels of wisdom from the oldfags to dumb newfaggots like me.

BIGPOSTING. WE MUSN'T FORGET OUR BIGPOSTING EFFORTS.

Sorry guys, I've been switching VPN connections since thread #3 and instigating, poking at both sides. Today was the last day of vacation, so things should calm down now that I have to go back to work.

It's been fun.

The story of Twinkie house.

I'm talking about our mods here.

probably, they always are. Jim is a freemason pedophile, and we have at least one butthurt mod here that constantly anchors literature/self improvement threads.

But that stopped happening, so it's improved. We've got a couple good ones at least.

The War never ends user, but for the time being we might have the luxury to shit upon our shitskinned moderation for the brown weeaboos they are.

ONES A SHITSKIN AND THE OTHERS A KIKE, BOTH OF WHOM HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BEING GIGANTIC FAGGOTS NUMEROUS TIMES. SOME OF THE VOLS SEEM TO BE ALRIGHT THOUGH.

Precisely why it works. I used a picture of Yang Wenli because he embodies that principle perfectly. Very adaptive and flexible commander, that's why he was able to beat the Empire so much. This works for the US as a double edged sword because it's command structure is bloated shit and very disorganized, but the individual companies and squads work very adaptively. Soldiers are pretty well trained too, good men. Well, it used to be that way anyway. I don't know about now.

That's a great fucking WebM.

Isn't that redundant?

Modern communications tech lets commanders micromanage units, resulting in disorganized slop.

I'm confused i was under the assumption the alt-right was National Socialist. Have i been mislead?

THOSE ARE GREAT FUCKING TRIPS

Doesn't victory taste good?

Richard Spencer looks worse than the average /r9k/ poster

A good portion of imageboard inhabitants are more or less closeted pedos, that still doesn't prevent us from having pizzagate stickies.

Yeah, I've noticed, most likely a spiteful illiterate fat subhuman with no hope or physical/mental capacity for self-improvement but as long as he's doing it for free…

Unlike /r9k/, he actually got his trap waifu though.

Are you even trying?

Now it's slowly collapsing exactly because the people were too dumb to root out the Jewish communist infiltration during the 60s. They were smart enough to operate stuff and ruthless enough to be effective in a conventional war but fell to psyops.

The mods may be fags, but this thread is a testament to how thorough they were when they started gassing the TRS posters. This has been a barrel of laughs. I still can' believe that Lothar got swept up in the purge. He was so butthurt that he kept adding paragraphs to his post after he had posted it and I had to keep updating the screencap of the whole thread.

He did that to cover his ass because he runs the website. In his online dealings he's ok especially in relation to us, but in his real life dealings he loves asian kiddos.

People actually believe that this goy has any interest in the survival of the white race.

It pains me to admit it but we are the internets' Murka.

Wew. I would have been just as happy to avoid the 'infighting' but this has been a great way to finish off a 2 week vacation from work. I had numerous keks.

Screencap?

We actually read the manuals though. It's just that we rightfully declare those manuals to be Jewish propaganda and throw them in a burning bin, with the kike that wrote it.

Hey son, do you liek mudkips?

▲  
▲▲

Let's see if I remember how to Trifroce
  ▲
▲▲

WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED ON YOU FUCKS.

I don't remember how to do special charcters.

The kikes thought that they could turn us into a Golem. This last year has given them a bit of a rude awakening. Not that we have broken our chains yet, but the process has begun.

Pic related is Lothar complaining about his ban.

▲
▲▲

Doing it rait?

MUDKIPS?!

▲
▲▲

▲ ▲

I don't get the anime hate, it's not like Japan wasn't allied with Germany while it was under the NSDAP.

They were right on that account. We are tough as stone, relentless and ruthlessly cold when it comes to fullfilling our purpose. What they did not take in account is that Golems always go berzerk when the lie of their creator is exposed.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE NEWFAG.

▲ ▲

Take heed to the filename.

Dox when?

☻
☺☺

It's goonery. The hate on anime is those fuckers getting triggered on smug being posted at their idiocy for years. TRS has goons high in their ranks, that's why some of them are anti-anime. Don't look farther than that. 13 years ago the reason for goons hating anime was different but now it's mostly that.

▲
▲ ▲
:^)

TRS KNOWS EBAUMSWORLD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DoS attacks right?

MINE IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVEN

FUCK YEAH!

Nah man it's Gaia online obviously.

▲ ▲

Just rightfully blame freech and be done with it.

Thread #13 is finally the victory celebration.

LONG LIVE Holla Forums

This. Chaos and Order are eternally biting at eachother's tails. There will never be completely one or the other, and one will always follow the former up. There will never be solely one or the other.

THIS GUY IS RESPONSIBLE

I'm glad the TRS fags are gone, it's cool to be with you guys just chilling.

Hitler dubs checked. I myself don't care for anime because I think it distracts from the great Western canon of art, and isn't itself an artform. I think it also has he potential to corrupt white's sexuality through its bizarre and unrealistic portrayal of the human form, a style created by deviants of a FOREIGN race. However it does seem to piss off some leftists and cuckservatives, so there's that at least.

never let anyone tell you that these threads weren't worth it.

Still looks off by 1/10th of a milometer.

saved

If Dr. Pierce didn't like skinheads, what makes them think he'd like TRS?

He was saying the opposite.

THE REAL CULPRIT IS NONE OTHER THAN THE ONE
THE ONLY
THE TRUE MASTERMIND BEHIND THESE DASTARDLY DEEDS

I know it sounds absurd but the planets are finally aligning. As it has been recently demonstrated most likely the term "Cheese Pizza" had been an acronym-inspired inside-joke long before the imageboard culture.

Apparently the cancer killing Holla Forums was the same cancer killing Western societies.

God does it make me happy to know that some of the 8ch Holla Forums user base was with me on 7chan /i/ during the Hal Turner years.

What makes you think he would like us?

▲ ▲

a good critique but we must remember that all other forms of western media have been doing that for their own purposes for decades. At least most anime is trying to get the viewer to find a waifu attractive for her purity.

I can totally picture him facepalming at the amount of faggotry coming from them and being absolutely sad that we are the "last" stand of the white race.

Pierce was against big tent faggotry, which makes the invocation highly ironic.

Because we're ardent National Socialists, not meth smoking skinheads or >>>/bog/ bound poz pigs pumping little kids for shekels?

"SomethingAwful", "GaiaOnline", "Holla Forums", "freech", "TheRightStuff" are not but faces of the same eternal good goyim.

Nothing particularly would make me think he would like us. But unlike you I don't look for self-gratification through support of people who aren't even alive anymore.

(checked)
lel

He will because our autism is contagious, just ask the Alphabet soup guise

We get more then 10 times the results that he ever did.

I just can't stop trying to measure that with my eyes!

What is wrong with me?

SIEG HEIL

The Eternal Namefag.

This is true. Purity is such a precious thing, and there's always something trying to destroy it.

Maybe if TRS actually listened to anything Dr. Pierce said they'd realize what fuckups they are.

SIEG HEIL

what have you personally done to further the white race and national socialism?

Reminds me of that one cap of them talking about how we're crazy but their le alt right subversion wouldn't work because of it.
It's like saying shooting a robber wasn't self defense because it was self defense

Why? A month ago America just gained some credibility to it's 'greatest country on Earth' line.

since we're anonymous and I have no way to prove it I've gassed over 9000 kikes. what have YOU done?

Does DDoS user have IP for the main site and forums? It's piss easy to resolve cloudflare protection. TRS must burn

Earlier today.

Not sure. You could always ask him here if he isn't in the thread: twitter.com/InvaderJew

He would not like us but he would recognize our necessity and applaud our tenacity.

Our anonymity and our autistic, and somewhat self-delusional, devotion to uncle Adie, our waifus, purity and shitposting makes us impervious to all conventional subversion and peer pressure methods. Only our physical extermination could work out but (((they))) are simply too uncertain and consequently scared of normalfags reaction if they proceed to an attempt to shoah midgets in clown suits.

OUR AUTISM IS ETERNAL

Hitler dubs once again fucking checked
I want to watch Der Untergang sometime since it would be good practice for my German, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop crying.

I cry evertim

They are the eternal goons, kikes of the internet. If only they would actually shrink back once they're called out, instead of doubling down.

Dailystormer triggers the kikes like nothing else, it's been targeted by people with real skills and real connections, not just a bunch of skiddies with botnets. DS at one point got blocked by upstream providers.

eff.org/free-speech-weak-link/upstream

It's a beautiful movie. Watch it alone with a box of Kleenex and never tell anyone how hard you cried.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Only because they've been pozzed for the majority of their globally-relevant history.

That all changed though, I can only shed patriotic tears thinking of America nowadays.

It is a necessary film to watch. It will fuel your hatred.

A well deserved /comfy/ thread brings a smile to my face

Underrated post.

Can't say he would or wouldn't with certainty. Regardless, we see eye to eye with his criticism of big tent faggotry

We haven't won yet. We will continue this in the future.

ETERNAL AUTISM TRIPS CHECKED

Funniest thing is that they use that clip to argue against "1488ers" on the forum.

Holy shit, it's like he's speaking about the alt-right directly. His words speak volumes even today. NO tolerance for anything but the best.

We're looking at you Richard Spencer.

Pierce was 100% right in that video. TRS won't listen to the people they supposedly derive their doctrine from because they're only interested in self-gratification and hobbyism. They get a buzz from opposing today's political norms, this is why they can repeat the same national socialist platitudes, but if you scratch underneath the surface, you find that they are actually closeted Libertarians. This is something I've noticed from watching them firsthand, specifically TDS. Once you prod them with a question they don't know how to reply because they don't believe what they're saying, subconsciously. They are special snowflakes who want attention for being different. This would also explain why they obsess over calling eachother "goys".

I'm astonished actually how much this speech can be applied to our current situation. Listen from 2:50 on.

Checked, kek'd and fukken saved.

Trips checked. I'll steel myself to watch this weekend and get some whiskey for the occasion.

goons or time travelers from 2005

SIEG HEIL

that's a really good summary of what's wrong with TRS, and why they seem positively giddy sometimes over their shenanigans, like little kids who successfully snatched a cookie from the jar without mom seeing. It's different from Holla Forums-style smug, and the true relish we take from seeing our enemies suffer, and seeing beauty and truth elevated. The difference is probably ego.

Time Traveler checked.

JOHN TITOR DoS'd TRS

so you've done nothing then, that's what i thought. Dr. Pierce hated losers, freaks, fatties and antisocial misfits. Remind you of anyone you know? He wanted bright eyed, clear headed high agency winners. The best of the best. Be honest with yourselves. He wouldn't much care for this board.

==AYO HOL UP== I thought we were against namefaggotry and here the ddos user is a twitter hashtag using namefag? Why are namefags coordinating attacks with other namefags on even faggier namefags?

Yeah I'm sure you know all about us fellow white nationalist

He's right we need to better ourselves.

oh TRS is back
lol that's a good progressive insult there

Holla Forums is the End of the World.

I don't understand all the hate towards trs? Majority of the hosts on the daily shoah are married and or have white children. I mean, for fucks sake, one of there shows is called the 'fatherland,' where all the hosts are fathers joking around and discussing politics.

Because they're closeted lolbergtarians who realized niggers were bad for business.

Read through the threads then come back.

Like trs? Nice redtext.

oh boy are we getting a new wave?

Jesus.

LEARN TO REDTEXT, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Well our board would probably seem strange to someone like him. I wouldn't call myself unaccomplished in life, but it would be a mistake to confound fringe elements with "losers". As to namefaggotry, it can definitely be cancerous, but then, look at work Gex did.

They got caught shilling here twice and potentially four time if the evalion spam was them as well. Check this and >>>/trs/

This board in itself is a high agency win. Yes, absolutely we could all work on improving ourselves.

Getting /fit/, /lit/, and becoming a /k/ommando is not an overnight process. We are the best the Internet has to offer, look at how many times our autism and retardation flat out out maneuvered the attempts of D & C and subversion of this board.

You can speak for yourself, but not all of us.

We don't namefag, they raised us to namefag. Evidence of said raids is here
>>>/trs/

You dropped this.

Most likely but sad as it is we would still be more relevant on the political scene than he ever was.

Maybe it's delusion of grandeur but I think our shitposting and ebin memes have awoken something way more primordial than an Egyptian God and something potentially stronger than the kinship bonds that had driven our evolution since were primitive primates and are the basis for tribalism and national socialism. I think we have accidentally achieved "abiogenesis" of true religion from the primordial soup of organic ideas and I think the nips anticipated that.

Good for them, sincerely. Unfortunately it's still best we have little to do with them.

REMINDER THAT IT WAS TRS THAT CAME TO Holla Forums ASKING FOR INPUT ON WHAT TO CALL THEIR PODCAST AND THUS THE DAILY SHOAH WAS BORN

Being married and having white children solves only half of the problem.

The other half is that you'd be willing to raise your children to accept degeneracy (Homosexuality) and Jewish leaders (Milo).

Don't sit here and defend TRS, lest you are one of them.

Has anyone confronted any of these e-celebs about their cucking?

I always knew the Japs would have the last laugh.

and that's a bad thing?

Being a namefag is a dangerous thing you must use responsibly. Do what is needed, then settle back into anonymity. Gex doesn't go around namefagging. Back when the Trump protests were going on, some user here started streaming them. people really liked him but once the protests were over he didn't make a youtube channel or use a trip. He just went back to posting normally. So the moral of the story, don't namefag. You'll develop an ego and it will all go to your head. The magic of this place is that, ironically enough, everyone is equal because nobody is anybody. We're all anonymous.

who accepts Milo?

It is now that TRS has stabbed Holla Forums in the back.

His loss.
If you want to really win, you're going to need those misfits.
Esoterics are a bunch of eccentric freaks, surprise surprise.

TRS

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
watch the video guy. Though to you Dr. Pierce is TRS and probably alt-kike now since he said those words himself

do you actually believe that?

some of us sure. I just find that this board is often not honest with itself. I fall into that trap as well from time to time also

Reddit

spacing

they do?

This board is incapable of being dishonest.

Holla Forums is always right.

You're the one who spamming that autistic "MESSAGE FROM THE DAILY SHOAH HOSTS" copypasta and sperging out earlier. I recognize your posting style.

You are pathetic faggot, please gas yourself post-haste before you embarrass your cum scented clubhouse any further.

Many of the hosts of those shows post here. if it came down to it, a couple would probably even choose this place first. Gaius from Kulturkampf comes to mind.

It's like you want to be subverted by peer pressure and cuckoldry.

I absolutely do believe that the fate of Heavens will be determined by shitposts on Holla Forums. Prove me wrong.

I can agree, every time e-celeb/namefag shit comes up on Holla Forums it turns into an autism whining and bitching fest. Having said that though, I don't think trs are the people to go after.

And?

Dude, what are you talking about?

TRS, obviously.

HELLO TRS-KUN, WELCOME BACK!

The chans are exclusively the reason I know anything about anything.
They will save white civilization without a doubt.

how is a twitter handle any different than a forum screenname? They both lend themselves to namefaggotry. As shown by the kike counter shilling in this thread. Namefags = Cancer every.single.time.

if you say so kid. I don't have a horse in this race except for the shilling and countershilling to stop shitting up my board.

Can't you be a bit more compact with your posts, loser?

I don't doubt it but the fact is, it's those that need to step up and end the poz that infests TRS and squash this notion that the alt-right is anything more than a big tent civic nationalist pit of degeneracy.

Leave, nigger.

why is their forum still up? who is capable of attacking their cloudfare server?

That's fucked up man.
/r/ pic of burnt veteran with grill with quote saying Goyim are only alive to serve jews.

You just lost your benefit of doubt, TRSchlomo.

That didn't sound how I intended it to, kek. I mean him and his girlfriend.

Here they come. At the same time no less.

Go full Miang on their asses.

that fucking face hahaha

You're concern trolling you idiot. If you're not an outside shill force and are just doing it normally it's doubly pathetic. Report to the gas chamber at once for delousing.

Jesus. They just had to invade our victory thread. They just don't learn, apparently.

who is capable of attacking their cloudfare server?

Is there actually a spencer / freemasonry connection? This would be massively interesting to look into.
If the aut-right is wrapped up with goons, freemasons, and faggots it's some next level subversive garbage.

perhaps /baphomet/ would be interested in assisting in this, but this is our problem .

Whatever fuckin shekels I have to donate, whatever mask I have to wear.

I am going to infiltrate your group, I am going to get your information, and I am going to release your dox to fucking all of Holla Forums, Holla Forums and soon after, Tumblr. You fucks have zero idea how much we do not like you.

Look I used to listen to TDS regularly before I got bored with it, and I still listen to the Merchant Minute on Moraikus jewtube page. And there are tons of great podcasts out there that've been inspired by trs. I don't want to "go after" them at all, it's just that a fraction of their user base and some of their mods can't be trusted. We also don't agree on quite a few doctrinal issues. For instance they accuse us of being "14/88ers" that can't see nuance in anything and have unrealistic goals, when that accusation is just a prevarication from their own lack of consistency and belief in the future of the European peoples. Easiest thing to do is dissociate completely.

I thought they were taken down by alphabet agencies over a year ago?

then don't get in our way when we clean house dumbshit

One user pointed this out but the page doesn't exist anymore. Hmm.

Only for a day. It didn't last too long after though.
;-;7

my bad

i feel fucking old now

someone must have posted the new thread on their discord

Whatever. This thread is a fucking waste of time. Just keep your dicksucking of twitter namefags contained to one or two threads. thanks.

kek, well where are they now?

I really don't get the "effortposting" shit, that word has been around for ages, SRS didn't invent it.

This really looks like a bunch of drama about nothing.

With no archive, it could easily be a inspect element edit.

>>>/baphomet/
Where else would they be budy?

Spencer is at best a Fed.

I honestly and truly believe that he himself is a closet homosexual. Wherever the rabbit hole leads (Masonry, Fag, Fed, etc, etc) it's only going to show us that he is absolutely no friend of ours.

Bet these redditspacing

losers can't even post smugs or triforce, even less so type out that Jews lost their connection to Yahvee back in 160AD.
  ▲
▲▲

Your efforts are futile.
(checked)
Nobody visits there though.

lel giving an user props on his ddonging and tossing him a few sheckels is far from dick sucking nigger. You should know.

Witnessing your trips, but I have no idea.
I never wanted the ddongs, and while it's funny I have a feeling it's driving TRS even further into the shadows and putting a damper on the leakers.
Whatever, one of them is on vacation anyway, TRS will stop eventually and either fade into obscurity or become the new jewish establishment and we go back to bush-era shitposting.

What the fuck.

You're right, goons invented it and SRS is the main proponent of the term

▲ 
▲ ▲

This thread is rude.

Not really anymore, but we may be able to enlist some help. It's more active than you think. It may take over a day though.

Can this be found via archive?

YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED KIKE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN REDTEXT

8ch.net/baphomet/res/121381.html
'their server IP (144.217.5.226) behind the cloudflare

see

they put cloudflare up on the forum and then change servers so that IP isn't relevant anymore. ddos user was looking into it but maybe other shit popped up.

kek
(checked)
that's what they get for having juif "hail eris" aurenberg handling their Holla Forumsshit

They are hidden somewhere, not IRC as far as i know, you can still call for their help once in a while on the board they have here, that is not where they plan their shit though.

maybe, but MPC is ex-goon as well and would have a crossover of users with TRS (weev for instance is on MPC).

I've seen effortpost used elsewhere, it may well have been invented by goons but SA's heyday was more then a decade ago and people from there have spread stuff everywhere since then.

So how do I get to the IP they're using now?

Holla Forums + Holla Forums alliance when?

I am literally scanning an entire /16 subnet range for http-title looking for their new server.
this doesn't take 5 minutes, especially on a vpn.

I was having fun. :C

TRS GUYS
SHUT UP FOR FIVE MINUTES AND READ THE THREAD
SERIOUSLY
AFTERWARDS, DROP THE ATTITUDE AND TALK LIKE ADULTS

Can someone authenticate Spencer's past?

I'd like to read his dissertation paper, and articles he wrote for The American Conserative.

kek, can you give me a time range?

Homosexuality is a mental illness. You can't persuade a faggot by using evidence.

It's 70AD, I fucked up when I spread that spell last year.

Godspeed

MPC, TRS, and the entirety of the alt-right seem like goons just pretending to be WN.

GODSPEED!!!

Think you'd be the most appropriate person to point out since we don't speak hebrew.

Chaim, i come to Holla Forums to find people who are wise to kike trickery. This whole infighting nonsense is fucking stupid babby tier shit. Go ahead and fall for the eternal jew once again

to finish, idk, nmap is being a shit right now
to find it, again idk because its very possible they aren't even on the same IP range and changed to a completely new host in that case, its going to take me some time to do other stuff to leak their IP, and if I'm going to do that then I might as well just try to get access to their server

oh baby

It was effective nevertheless. Even with 9 decades inaccuracy it somehow manages to stop them dead on their tracks.

well with MPC the guy who runs it actually is/was a goon.

I'm a psyker, not a techpriest Captain!

Can't divide what was never united.

someone in the baph thread said something about digital ocean, idk if that's helpful

that was me that said it

Holla Forums is not part of the alt-right

don't pigeonhole yourself user, believe

You must eventually learn the difference between "infighting" and "chemotherapy", you colossal tumor.

well godspeed user, this isn't my sort of thing but I'm learning

Nice sage, lol.

Second set of triple dubs in this thread. Their is divine ordination here.

user, I…

Holla Forums, /biz/, and Holla Forums alliance?

Sounds like these newfriends think Holla Forums is politically neutral. Quit pretending like TRS isnt right wing.

Look at how assblasted these guys get for me pointing out how stupid this whole thing is.

Who computer science degree here?

Dude you don't even know how to sage.

C-can /fringe/ come too?

The fact that you think Holla Forums was ever alt-right means you need to leave, faggot.

We know it's you TRS-kun, we're just playing along to soothe your colossal asshurt

Even if Zionism was right-wing I still want to gas jews. filtered

sage

Can TRS please either shut up and lurk for like, eight months or just leave?

This is your thread, isn't it ?

Programmer, but no degree.

But we already have meme magic?

alright, you are drunk, time to leave now

TRShill getting assblasted ITT

t. drunkanon

I never said anything of the sort, kike.

just grow the fuck up

yes, please keep posting salt, it only hurts you and it only feeds me.

Go home TRS, you're drunk

sah-gay

you cant help yourself can you TRShill. Do we need to start doxing your friends to get you to realize you're not welcome here

Checked.

The only one d&cing here is TRS. If you're TRS, you are a subversive kike who is actually ruining their own credibility by shitting on the very people they hope to recruit. This is a horrible strategy and it will be the death of you.

Pathetic.

I thought you guys were alternative, remember? As in alternative as oppose to actual right.

Please, explain how this is infighting. TRS may have similar views regarding our own race but regarding just about everything else we are night and day.
For instance - TRS is okay with entertaining "thought experiments" about letting yids into their movement. They think that some fags and niggers are okay, we do not.
These things may not be important to TRS, but they are to us.
It shows how vulnerable to subversion you are, in fact the very words you choose to use such as purity spiraling are a product of that subversion. What is wrong with a purist ideology?
You're camp is very obsessed with the idea of "winning" and it looks like you will do almost anything to "win". Who cares if you fucking "win" if all you've won is a disgusting kike'd out nation full of fags and niggers where nobody has any plan for how to fix it because they don't think there's anything to fix. We are in it for the long game, to fix the problems that plague society. You are in it for e-fame, and dopamine hits you get from "winning" even if you're just "winning" back Bush-era cuckservatism.
And you say we are falling for the eternal jew when you push the next iteration of bathhouse nationalism mixed with bush-era cuckservatism.

TRS might be "right-wing" but that's all you are. You have no prevalent ideology other than "be alt-right and win xD"

Why do you keep doing this, I gave you an honest response now you return the favor. You fucks are supposedly honorabru wyatt menn so fucking start acting like it.

How about you read the fucking thread or all 13 threads and >>>/trs/ as a matter of fact?

they're just filling up these threads with their shitposts

Can you?

;^)

>mfw we are the Interesting Times Gang

TRS ruined any type of working relationship they ever had when they chose nationalist kikes over Holla Forums. They did this when they knew Holla Forums would never align with kikes and tried to shove their podcasts and super sekrit forum and their shit views on here.
Stop while you're ahead.

This. They are almost shittier in blending in and than CTR and these faggots did not even care if they alienated themselves from the board's userbase.

This. Most obvious shut it down ree tactics I have seen. Like that one TRShill who was spamming dec's rants trying to equate his legitimate delusion with our healthy isolationism.

I want to give headpats to chaika

deleet this immediately her head is for my hand ONLY

Fuck no, your schizophrenia actually discredit what Holla Forums tries to do by associating it with the /fringe/ part that is actual bullshit.

at this point all they have left is their big toe

They're farther ahead than they will be if they don't stop this shit. It will eventually go to 4/pol/ and then they'll get sick of TRS. 4chan is their main recruiting base. If 4chan turns on them, they're fucked.

Wait a second…

I don't think they'll ever stop. Like all degenerates and faggots they have a thing for masochism, therefore trshills will keep returning to these threads purely for the abuse.

Not that I'm complaining, this as became quite fun to bully egoistic faggots.

2b is qter anyway

You can't divide that which was never united.

Yeah I'm just filtering them and trying to learn more about DDoSing. This has been very helpful and entertaining.

Can we fuck up their presence on 4/pol/?

I don't visit often but from what I've heard cuckchan is even sick of their shit. I have o way to confirm this though and user is know for his boisterous story telling.

It will hurt them if their 4/pol/ image is destroyed. They will be very hurt if 4/pol/ felt the same way about them that we do. How can we turn cuck/pol/ against TRS?

A true butthurt connoisseur.

Every user should read Excession. It's pretty much a prophecy. RIP Ian M. Banks, The Hydrogen Sonata was your best work.

I got it. We call them edgecucks non stop and muh pr the shit out of them, like TRS recommends. archive.is/HReUC

They have too much pride to apologize and stop it seems. They may be able to swing their cocks around on Ironmarch or wherever, but this place is completely different. Holla Forums has been around for over a decade, and some of it's users much longer. They're fucking with ancient internet powers. TRS will come and go. We'll still be here.

Why do they hate smug anime posting so much?

/biz/ are Jews. Capitalism is the heads of the shekel, while communism is its tails. Both need to be removed in a proper NatSoc society. Once the bank is centralized, venture capitalism is removed and the money is backed by labor, then the economy will be useful for the people instead of a select few chosenites. As for Holla Forums, the board, goons and Holla Forumsburned the bridge last summer by posing as us and flooding them with endless threads about Holla Forums-related things. That's why we had to create >>>/poltech/

How's the climate on cuck/pol/? Are there any NatSocs left on 4/pol/?

Faggots think that because we acknowledged them as our useful idiots at some point that we will have to still be in good terms with them for being useful idiots for the kike.

They are useful idiots, only to be used as pawns. Do not ever mention this place, their board is pure cancer.

I've no idea honestly. Last I was there was for the Trump generals during the general and it was pretty cancer.

They had their uses. HAD.

They left already.
Anybody have any more good stories?

I wonder how mad he was when the pool was closed

There once was a man from nantucket, his dick was so long he could suck it.

One of their other recruiting spots is r/the_donald. Anyone brave enough to face that GRIDs bog to try to make them hate TRS?

We aren't done yet, but would like to see new caps from their forum showing salt.

Nope. They are just histrionic narcissistic retards like all homosexuals are.

who cares? they just need to not be here.

I imagine their leaders are actually pretty worried about getting doxed and have been watching this thread just in case.

did that guy also mod TRS? **:^)^^

That's simple. Simply spam there podcasts and articles and beg for sheckles. This will run you through quite a bit of burner accounts though.

Also I doubt we even could since most of them share TRS's views on niggers and fags.
There might be some eurobros over there who have seen the light just the other day I was linked to a Germanbro who was contemplating going innawoods and he was really fucked up about the whole situation in his country

I made this because he looks really full of himself here, high on smelling his own shit like one of those jenkem niggers.

I'm trying to get leverage to get them to leave us the fuck alone. Obviously they're not going to go away without a show of force.

If by "not here" you mean the universe I agree.

SHOOT THE TRAITOR TWICE

I am not willing to allow Jewgle scripts to post on a >90 IQ board that died of a combination of AIDS and cancer. Fuck that.

Pride not in a good way. Pride as in they're too full of themselves.

Because the jew fears the samurai.

And also I recall Milo in one of his presentations on the alt-right had an slide filled with anime profile pictures with the advise "cut the shit out", so I suppose they took his advice at heart. Maybe.

have a funny tweet

Things are so retarded there that you'll just help TRS with that plan.

wew

The aut-right in a nutshell.

I agree. But putting energy into DDoSing them, we could hurt them in other ways if they continue their faggotry. Remember, since they are imagecucks, they can be brought down by the same thing they think gives them strength. By tearing down their image.

How do I know you're not from here?

Its nothing.
Once new a man who could impale his dick through his eye socket if he had tried.

kek'd

We've done a bit of that, but apparently not enough.

wew lad

I mean the content of what you said is technically right, yet something sounds wrong.

gamergate2.0

Because he doesn't adhere to any publicity is good publicity ?
Ruining someone's PR works if their entire ideology stems from having good PR and "redpilling normies" who they won't even call "normalfags" because "oy vey it might alienate our h'uite gay brudders"

You're trying really hard all of a sudden to convince anons not to step out of their containment board and fuck up TRS some more.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105275592/

Nigger, from where? I'm from nowhere. I just hate people shitting on Holla Forums and even though I'm not a fucking oldfag, I'm fucking fucked and the only enjoyment I get out of life is scanning this goddamn Indochinese Underwater Polo board.

this tbh

those kike lover's net over $16k due to the "muh PR" shit

I just realized

this reminds me of old night-/k/ vs day-/k/are since those faggots went to bed crying.

I don't give a shit about TRS, as long as they stay in their bog. They'll fall into irrelevancy soon enough, once Trump mania dies down.

Just a tip for next time, it's called PR cucking, not imagecucking

in reality that's probably just one way these fucks get money, these types always have contingency plans for if [scheme a] fails they can always default onto [scheme b]
I would not be surprised if when aut-lite goes completely down in flames kamikaze style the same figureheads all cohencidentally come out as the leaders of some other new movement
t. someone who's studied the "truther" communities since loose change came out - look into the cats that made Zeitgeist and all the whacky shit they pulled before and after doing that. Aut-lite is going to follow the same pattern 100% chance

If you're interested user, here's my goon thread:

wew laddy

They sound more than willing to fuck up TRS. I really think we should bait them by calling them all edgecucks and 1488ers who can't not purity spiral while telling them they're the board for the alt-right. Just keep fucking kicking the hornets nest till it flares up and get the fuck out of the way.

They definitely did not stay in their neck of the woods. That's pretty obvious this many threads in.

This isn't their first go at it, either. Enoch and Greg Johnson were trying this a few years ago, but it never took off.

I see TRShills there pushing this tired old b-but it's d&c shit too

DO IT FAGGOT

What you said is exactly how Milo the greasy kike faggot went from associating with GG to becoming relevant during the elections.

I know, but I'm talking about their actual image, though. I'm actually talking about their image. When Tricky Richard did his roman salute, they were hand-wringing and kvetching. They didn't want their image destroyed. They don't mind the PR, but they want to appeal to normalfags. In my mind, PRcucking a la gamergoy is different than the type of imagecucking that TRS engages in.

These. We do not compromise. We might as well be single men masturbating to anime than being cucks. We'd rather watch the world burn than not having it ruled by the European race as it rightfully deserves. They call us "losers" just to remind them that we have nothing to lose.

It exactly is the same shit as gamergoyim, GG was to Holla Forums what TRS and the alt-kike is trying to be to Holla Forums, both needs to be burned.

TRS mainsite IP: 144.217.5.226

We can be that shill user, while at the same time shaming them for not coming into the alt-right fold.

Well, in that case, Holla Forums should be working on destroying their PR. Make them compromise on everything until they disintigrate. Shill them on the other sites and annoy the fuck out of their recruiting base.

Did you check the baph thread before posting that? They've switched their IP more than once today.

I don't really think they're going to see much recruitment now, anyway. The election was a huge driver of traffic (here and everywhere else), now that it's over, assuming things stabilize a bit, the alt-right will probably just blow away like the tea party did.

I'm just thinking how fucking great it would be if cuckchan were the one to take down the alt-right and I can't get this stupid grin off my face.

In fact, perhaps an attempt to get other factions of WN pissed at them. I mean, they've pissed off everyone anyway, but still. I think there's some good work that can be done on their PR that will make them fall. Perhaps an attack on Ghoul for wanting to out other "alt-kike" figures will make everyone turn on them. It already sounds like a honeypot. It should be pointed out relentlessly that you'll get outed for joining TRS.

This. Plus with the election secured they lost every element of usefulness they had. At best they can still be used to fling away redpills against Islam with their gayjew rights rhetoric.

I know that fell bro.

checked

I won't touch 4cucks honestly.

I thought of Rorschach when reading your post and video was related as fuck. epin.

Red Ice too or are they involved with Red Ice?
They used to be all about ayys and nibiru before the right-wing became cool again.
Seems like a lot of the "truther" crowd specifically the larger organized podcast type facets have gotten into the alt-right's big tent and are now shitting everything up just like they used to.
When Alex fucking Jones started pushing all this alt-right shit I knew it had to be pure cancer - turns out it was.
I miss when being right wing on the internet wasn't attracting all the ebin coolkids who think they're fucking hot shit and just want to "win" no matter what - even if it involved cucking for israel and fags

top fucking kek

Either that or use them the same way we use cuck/pol/, let TRS be the focus of antifa and other commies, cuckchan take the heat for our raids and disassociate with both by making them stay the fuck out of our board.

honestly i just see gamergate 2: Electric Boogaloo, which turned into the same money-grubbing e-whore shit.

probably the same as you described.

2bh if this happens and cuckchan manages to uncuck under nipman it won't this is pure fantasy the shit we could do would be amazing
>4cucks as the ebul nadsee LARP expository force™

It's exactly the same m8.

I shall look down and whisper… y-you too…

Yes, a good portion of their correspondents are recruited directly from TRS. Their team on election night and at the DNC was all TRS and affiliated guys.

I still can't get over the fact that these TRS egoists got over $18k from shilling their shitty podcasts, and we allowed them to do so.
At least a can sleep easy knowing we will put an end to this.

jigalon jigalon post the day

rancid plastic melts the forest of kelp beyond our dreams

on) 22:07:18 fd5d97 No.8664829>>86 to counter some psyoon fuckery yet sometimes take questio03db7eda61e⋯.webm (1.34 MB, 782x326, 391:1m) [play once] [loop]

Everyoas their iswith the mods.
Say whatever till trying to get them axed or to get us to migrate to one of their boards, and there has be

t. poorfag

wew, now this is D&C.

Cults get a lot of money.

cut the "chemical enlightenment" out

wow how insightful! i agree with this post one hundred percent

It's theoretically beneficial to the White race's survival but more often than not it's counter-effective and it rarely is a noteworthy accomplishment unless you can provide evidence that you are not just feeding a White family.

for shitposting, 18k is a lot of cash, consider that that isn't their only source of income and it starts painting a bigger picture.

the fuck?

yeah yeah i know you dont agree with putin. oh well into the ocean with all the research and good vibes

that's just in bitcoins. They seem to get more money in other avenues

4chan already functions as a shield for us to sop up media attention and the bulk of normies/plebbit fags, while the sword of Holla Forums cleaves into the enemy. For this I am grateful the once great chan.

oh wow. just look at all the cement up in here ooh pass the salt and lets explore the mines of moria.

alimony

fucking ditto

can't push the ebaums meme forever

I am a huge faggot, please rape my face!

You're far too late for these kind of tactics faggot.

i'm just bored and once i started shitting a trs thread up yesterday it got my shitpost jonesing back on

Not a Holla Forumsfag, but is this shill's tor somehow supposed to protect him from having /baph/ on his ass?

They get a lot more cash donations than buttcoins. The saddest thing about it is only the admins and their retards on TDS get 95% of the money to pay for their booze addiction, the others get jack shit but their spot on the site and maybe a mic if they get very popular.

Imagine a Holla Forums podcast
Might be worthwhile.

You forgot the part where

You know how all Jews are psychopaths who think the whole World is out to destroy them. Well, you're acting like that.

Nope. Tor is for n00bs.

if digits these are words

Yes, even the feds have a hard time properly going after TORpedos.

Like I said, you're too late. The die was cast 10 threads ago.

Imagine a Holla Forums podcast
Might be worthwhile. We have to provide ourselves with some form of entertainment. If nobody makes an alternative I'll be forced to keep listening to thegaystuff.biz podcasts. They kinda got that niche locked down despite the majority of the hosts being super faggots.

Isn't our very existence a testament to feds' incompetence though?

my mother will tell on you all so bad. so damn bad. she's gonna march right down to the police station and shit all over the captains desk and leave promptly.

A Holla Forums podcast should just consist of slightly different modulated moonman voices.

Their exit nodes are easily detectable on most websites. Snowden shilled for TOR so I'm extremely cynical about it.

checked

kek wills it, we'll farm 4cucks for buttcoins

and moeshit EDs

is that only when trying to access clearnet sites.. or .onion sites as well? i thought it was only clearnet access

If I looka t what came directly from imageboards and had anons use their voice, it'll sound extremely autistic and be cringe worthy. Not unlike TRS in term of autism but it would take a different spin for sure.

Go on onions and look at the actual data, for the number of shady shit that happens on there, there are actually very few who managed to get cracked down. Doesn't mean a very good black hat can't do it though.

TY FOR COMING BACK TRSHILLS, I WAS GETTING BORED TBH

Once we rake in some bitcoin we'll rent a japanese chick from one of those meido cafes to say cute shit every so often.

I like that idea, would likely remove the sound of audible autism. Unless we take spergs who can't grasp nuances and manage to spill spaghetti in written form.

Only clearnet access so far. That's why to airgap the shit out of it some encourage the use of 2 VPNS to "sandwich" the Tor node into.

i will be in charge of quality control. i will inspect her big ole honkin boobs for …. stuff

Good shit, mein neger.

Why not just buy a vocaloid instead? Would be cheaper and we wouldn't have to deal with a woman's bullshit.

MI6 digits confirm i am a Fed shill

I tried using wikipedia and it autoblocked me, as for anywhere else no idea.

Does that actually work?

I guess we could build a vocaloid and call her moongirl or something like that.

Stargrill. Moonman's daughter.

her name will be sally big tits

But he's right. We have a fucking shitskin spic for a board owner who accepted money from Kushner to ban anyone who mentioned that Trump was a Kike.

Also where are all these TRS shill threads? I remember seeing like 3 threads in the last year that were about The Daily Shoah. You're acting like TRS is a bunch of muslims invading your homeland or something….

If you don't like how TRS is conducting their pro-white movement, then you have to make your own pro-white movement and do a better job than they do. Shitposting, DDoSing and going "TRS be keepin user down yo" is literal nigger-tier activity. I just want you to stop shitting up the board over nothing.

ROLF okay. The Orcale has prophesied it, it is so. Is Odin going to be fighting for TRS or Holla Forums? I should get popcorn for this one…

Anyone knows the nip word for moon?

Depends for what, if you download some virus file that contains one of those rootkits whichs boots before the BIOS, not even that would save your ass. Same if you download a sniffer while using any of your Hard drives instead of booting from a CD, it can be used to track you. If you use javascript while using TOR in anyway you also deserve what's coming to you.

I am a huge faggot, please rape my face!

do you also unironically think that if people hadn't spoken against Annita and simply allowed her to peddle her bullshit uncontested all the retards that did throw their shekels at her wouldn't have done so?
as if manufacturing outrage for retards looking for things to be outraged at would be that difficult to do

Just pictured TRShills having a panic-induced aneurysm trying to slide the sticky while we casually ignore them and shitpost the thread to bump limit with off-topic autism.

Have you even looked at the evidence? Or do you just wanna shitpost?

tsuki?

unapologetic self check

How much have you been drinking?

just enough megan.. just enough

Let's not let this discussion of how to farm bitcoins and steal TRS' audience get distracted by how much of a faggot TRS is being.

i can feel some good OC in this one, but i can't quite put my finger on it. any ideas?

So long boyos i am off to hack the moon

kek, I'm gonna try to get on your level soon

I just wanna shut down the forum and even the homepage

Spencer confirmed gay, once and for all.

You don't need my permission.

(Checked)

It always amuses me though how (((TRShills))) like that faggot
never fail to expose their judaism by shitting on the God Emperor, with their "just wait for Hitler" rhetoric, when we mostly only cared about the Overton Window and normally TRS should be more inclined towards Trumps' obvious civic nationalism. It's like they just whatever semblance of consensus there is to Holla Forums just to DnC and demoralize.

I'll be taking a go at it in the morrow. The salt mine must flow.

Except these threads show that you've got massive internal problems, leading your own membership to retain their primary loyalties to Holla Forums, even after being "vetted." If you can be infiltrated by us, what other foxes have you let in the hen house?

I respect your disposition but I think you are overemphasizing the negatives while disregarding the obvious virtues that are fundamental to most animal and mango, like purity, chastity, heroism and traditionalism that are consistently occurring elements, but as long as you are not a triggered DnC'ing goon and acknowledge its importance to imageboard vigilance I'll leave you be with your opinion.

I'd also tell you to keep Trump on check and not fall blind to the cult of personality, does that make me a TRShill? His support for Israelis and the kikes around him is not something to take lightly.

Yes.

That's just typical rhetoric that gets spammed here by all sorts of shills. It's not like we're oblivious to it.

Scrolling through his posts, that user seems on the level, he just fails to understand that ebin memes >>> jew subversion.

No matter how many kikes surround him The God Emperor is incorruptible by the blessing of keks and the powerlevel of our psykers. It's no exaggeration to say that Trump has stumped most if not all usual criticism coming from (((skeptics))) in this board and he hasn't taken office yet. Not calling Israel on 9/11 and ISIS aside he has certainly surpassed my original realistic expectations. Certainly we are not in a worse position than we would be with ANY other candidate that isn't Hitler.

And still remains our #1 salt miner, and he's the best in the world at that.

Just do fancy rainbow text with the words NOT GAY in all caps. Blunt subtlety, it's a good look.

It's not, you have to understand we're just coming off a great meme-filled high time with the election. Give it time my man.

About what exactly? And he? I think you mean you, torfag-kun.
"He" is certainly not right about TRS doing "literally nothing" we have caught them pushing their shit here numerous times and the evidence is well documented both in these threads and on >>>/trs/
Guess I have to go to endchan now and deal with their trianglefag admin right? Oh boy trianglefags or masons, same shit faggot. Even if all that were true - learningcode being a mod and all there's still no decent alternative to 8ch. Get fucked you shit-stirring goon.
Miss all their subversive "b-but BASED [kike]" threads? That was all TRS. Miss all the pro-zionism shilling in the red-ice thread? TRS.
Holla Forums is my homeland online at least and TRS is invading it, they're going to get treated like invaders because that's exactly what they are
Pics related and on >>>/trs/
That is all we want to do, I could argue how TRS is a bunch of limpdick faglovers and how faglovers can't be pro-white but you've probably heard all that and choose to plug your ears instead of engaging it because you think some fags can be "based"
Holla Forums is and has always been a thing unto itslef. Holla Forums is not alt-lite and will never be, this is our biggest issue with TRS - they see us as a forum for recruiting users for d'nations :^) and we want nothing to do with being their shock troops or cucky shekel-farm.
If TRS can just understand this and let us go our separate ways this can stop in an instant as most anons will notice the lack of TRShilling across the board and lose interest.
As I said earlier, TRS/aut-lite can either fade into obscurity or become the new jew-infested establishment which would push us back into bush-era "lel conservative faggots" shitposting whilst being twice as conservative as the faggots we shit on this time around - either way we will have no part in your shitty big-tent shekel-farm.
They aren't "keeping us down" they spit on our shoes, looked us in the eye and said "take it, bitch" and we looked back and said "what are you, a cuckold?" to which they responded by initiating a limp-wristed slapfight which they ultimately are losing bigly because we actually know how to punch.
This is all we want TRS to do, stop shitting up Holla Forums and go back to their invite only circlejerk.

Peacoats are fucking sick user, you're the real faggot here. Spencer does wear it like a fag though
fug, my inner /fa/ggot came out for a second there

Just do fancy rainbow text with the words NOT GAY in all caps. Blunt subtlety, it's a good look.

I'm too lazy to delete my previous post

Some of them go way obvious, like the ones who post the lists. There still is a lot of reason to be wary, the guy is not above criticism, unless of course you're the type of idiot that goes on r/the_donald and believes in the "god emperor" shitposting.

Meme magic is confirmation bias, you can use memes to push propaganda but there is a limit on it. The board was astroturfed as part of the Trump campaign, it's easy to see if you take a step back and look at all that transpired. Was he worse than any other potential candidate? No. Is he the savior of all? Highly doubt it. Trump makes for funny reactions all around but looking at brainwashed CIA puppets hyperventilating and losing their mind is slowly becoming old.

Spencer doesn't get money from TRS, he has to raise money other ways. As of right now, he's raised like 30k for a "college tour."

All the unironic muh god emperor shit was like two fa/tg/uys me included who really like 40k and shove it into everything they do, and a bunch of the_donald faggots that bought into the meme because they think imperium is ebin space-fascists when in reality they're the only morally good faction in a world that's supposed to be morally ambiguous at best.
Also I don't think you understand what's exactly going on with all the "unquestioning trump worship" it's not that we're genuinely people who think Trump is infallible there may be some idiots who think they're in good company shit going on though it's a memetic language that effectively allows one to preempt subversion by being a poe of sorts.

He should have enough to get a nicer coat - faggots always make the most degenerate fashion choices.
Always trying to look trendy and not just shelling out the cash for some decent practical and tactical utilitarian garments.

He probably funds TRS since for years they were literally the only people who liked him.

I think it's a mutual relationship. If memory serves well, TRS admins paid to be high-ups in his pyramid scheme.

Actually there's one old guy who sends them tons of money a week, I think he goes by Geronimus on the forum. He had a Red Ice interview a while back where he used his own name, trying to convince whites to work in low social status jobs an buy laundromats "for the movement." Struck me as suspicious.

Kek

10/10

Can you do one of his wife that says "Not a tranny" on the bottom?

Noice.

How about "not my beard"
fags call girls they marry to stay closeted "beards"

It seems well beyond that at this point.

I looked her up and she srs looks like a man.

Exactly. If we're gonna commit against the alt-right, these are the kinds of memes we need, not amateur hour (possibly from Iron March) shit.

What the fuck she looks like a kike with fake tits.

she's totally pegged him

She kinda looks like a teenaged boy in a wig with balloons under her shirt.

In my opinion the best thing against them has been this this is a great work of autism.

Is this the life lads?

How the fuck did I miss this?!

Das it mane…

tfw you know you're arguing with Lothar

tfw you know you're pissing him off

If they can't realize that, then it's no wonder for why they get everything else wrong.

WHERE ARE THE SMUGS YOU FILTHY CASUL?

Sometimes I wonder why nips girls sound so innocent/girly, is it neoteny or is it purely accent and mannerism?

It's a stupid fucking waste of time. A single lone-wolfing does 100x more than your shitty frog memes. You stupid faggots turned Holla Forums from a place of discussion into a cringey pep rally while Imkampfy looked the other way in exchange for money from Kushner and Eric Trump. Yeah dude, you got Zionist B into the white house instead of Zionist A. Good job, goy! You even did it for free!

Trump and Kek were the worst things to happen for white people.

FUCK. I knew we should have waited for Hitler.

but you're using Trump, right, gotcha

this is some of the worst bait I've ever seen, not even worth the jpeg

So what you're saying is you want us to DDoS the president-elect for shilling here?

all i'm doing is shitposting in this thread because you cunts refuse to leave us alone to get any work done.
we aren't going to join you.
just leave.

trs needs to be gassed. I've never even herd of them and I hate them.

They're legit getting doxed still right?

Altright are ((mainstream)) new republicanism. They're useful idiotsthat won't name the Jew.

That was probably a troll, but there are genuine posts defending Red Ice for committing racial treason.

Never change.

retarded burger eating grease drooling chipmunk.
Dumbfuckingstan only joined war after the tide was turned against Germany.

Were we supposed to let fucking gooks take the pacific?

SeventhSon, Bulbasaur and others were given the ultimatum. Honestly I wished that I could see CTR 2.0: Electric boogaloo - Goons get boxes too!

I do not trust that civic nationalist scum no matter what, though

Didn't bulbasaur reject the ultimatum though? That's what his twitter-feed implies.

So the war is over?

Not clearly enough which might give dox user the excuse to raise hell.

Unless we hear something official nothing is won, TRS has been caught lying many times in the past.

War is never. Tis could be false sense of security.

I think we won the battle, shitposters are gone for now.

What cancer. I'm glad that the mods kick these people out of here.

pure
pottery

this is what they think of us.

Gonna need some context lad

This is simply goons gooning each other, stupid shit. Who gives a fuck about TRS? Why are people shilling their garbage when you don't want them shilling here?

This looks like a massive manufactured crisis over nothing.

Looks like something SRS would waste their time with.

Thread mocking natsocs (here)

They're talking about Moonman.

That isn't directed at us, it's mocking somebody they banned. It was brought up in one of the earlier threads.

Why indeed

Honey, get the gas.

Man they sure care a lot what we think of them.

Every time.

wat

Yes, and they obviously have no grasp of how meme magic works.

Clearly you do not know that TRShills are inept meme magicians.

Any given Holla Forumsack has more magic in end of their pinky finger than any Normie TRS namefag

Someone edit this so it has TRS on the flag

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You faggots will NEVER get it.

Just keep going until they lose their AdSense shekels, these pieces of shit don't know when to admit defeat.

Fire up GIMP, lad. It's not hard to learn it. I taught myself.

okay

what's the status on this? Anyone know

Check the /baph/ thread, they're conspiring

Shit will get good when DDoS and other shit resumes. Not to forget dox

>First thread: | archive.is/NwpvY
>Second thread: | archive.is/8se3q
>Third thread: | archive.is/QHf8
>Fourth thread: | archive.is/7GfzM
>Fifth thread: | archive.is/Ly2Dr
>Sixth thread: | archive.is/QWAXD
>Seventh thread: | archive.is/Q1Gwb
>Eighth thread: | archive.is/ntqa0
>Unofficial ninth: | archive.is/03nc1
>Official ninth: | archive.is/aUFV1
>Tenth thread: | archive.is/9Nrlz
>Eleventh thread: | archive.is/oLGlm
>Thread twelve #1 | archive.is/ej1AR
>Thread twelve #2 | archive.is/NW6M1
So next one should be #16: Proper numbering edition?

There's about 40 posts left so time to start preparing it.

(7) how its going Shlomo?

Hey, you. Read the thread. No-one is actually shilling TRS other than their own shills.

We've won a total victory. We have room to demand a number of concessions from them. We should also warn them that some of their mods are probably goons. Napoleon did say however that you shouldn't interrupt your enemy making a mistake.

fuck off milo

I'd really love to see Bulbasaur's and Sven's dox. IIRC one user said he had info on them

From what I understand the threat is that some anons will infiltrate their pool parties and find out their info.

I'm sure we'll get some pretty cringy stories out of that too

truth, but it seems most of us like fighting so much we don't particularly care who we fight

I've tried to tell people, but no one cares

why the fuck are we doxxing white nationalists? does anyone else seee how fucking stupid this is? Even if this is some weird site war, doxxing these people is the kind of shit our mutual enemies would want. Why are we doing exactly what schlomo wants? Why is it when I point this out people just ignore me and call me names?

hope they don't get molested tbf

Posting weapons-grade smug anime girls just to be safe.

trs get out.

Everyone who realized how stupid it is left by thread 8. The only ones who think this is a good use of time are leftist agitators and easily fooled newfags.

This is happening because these egotistical faggots shilled our board for several months on end, treating us as some sort of shitty marketbase for their gay podcasts while simultaneously talking shit about us in their forum.
>Why is it when I point this out people just ignore me and call me names?
because you're a pussy.

TRS are rejected goons. Banned for not being cuck'd as 10 bux cuckshed. They're cucks in exile. Why do you think they love Milo and kikes that much?

It's not D&C if we were never apart of them to begin with. Holla Forums is not altright

they don't like Milo, Milo's been purged.

…and an ultra-rare fresh OC smug for good measure.

Be extra careful if you are blond and broad shouldered. Greggy gets handy. Sadly I know this from experience.

that's one annoying drawing style

fits the smug images well I guess

I would understand if you guys didn't like the fag-enabler, but not if you were doxxing him or helping the kikes up in whitefish terrorize his mother.

That's why this whole thing is fishy. I get not liking TRS. I get not liking that they want to be friends. I get not liking any community with names.

I DON"T get this actual virulent attack on a bunch of people by their existence create a more pro-white atmosphere. I don't get doxxing them, or throwing them to the wolves.

They insulted us and we don't take kindly to that. As I told you just a few minutes ago, these people are egotistical as fuck. They think they are better than everyone else, especially when they come here to shill their podcasts and whatever else they are shilling that day. Their time here is over, and they are going to suffer for their gay bullshit. You're not winning anyone over with your pity party for TRS.

10/10

It's a bad show you can't help but love.

They want your kids to be sodomized isn't that enough reason to doxx them?

They "insulted" us? That's it? We don't do this shit to fucking antifa, or leftypol, or freech or intl or any number of people who hate us and insult us a hell of a lot worse.

where the hell did you get that idea? They aren't pro-gay

They are very pro-gay,
13 threads in and you still don't understand yet…
Got spend some time reading through >>>/trs/ to get a better idea of what they're doing.

thanks user, I'd like meme altright into oblivion… I think it would be fun and the twitter meltdown of cern and others would be enjoyable. That project pandemonium sticky is weak af

This is how we know what you really are.

we protected his mother.
and in return his group of merry cocksuckers is going out of their way to derail our australian body art bbs.
get the fuck out.

We aren't your fucking attack dog faggot. I was the one who personally threatened to swat his mom hoping that you cocksuckers would get the fucking message

You don't really understand why we wouldn't like them. It's the alliance with Nationalist Jews that they proposed and the spam that arose from criticising them for that. I get that, on paper, an alliance with them sounds like a good idea but they ignore (willingly or not) the simple fact that they cannot be trusted. One simply needs to examine the reasoning why Nationalist Jews would want to form an alliance in the first place. That reason is simple, it's so they can get our support on an attack on Iran. If Iran develops nuclear weapons, The goal of the Nationalist Jews of a greater Israel becomes a pipe dream. They simply CANNOT let that happen. If you remember, Hillary also said she wanted to invade Iran.

What TRS is doing is pushing the "Jewish Nationalists are alright!" narrative which is just them being duped by Jews again. I'm pretty certain there's a Jew as one of the regulars on the daily shoah as well.

And you fucking killed our trust, which is a pretty big deal to Holla Forums, the internet never forgets faggot
someone make a new bread