What should be the limit of weapons de-regulation

Here is a issue at hand to me.
I would that we reach a consensus of what kind of weapons should be allowed in a white ethnostate, should there be a limit if any at what kind of weapons the people can have.
To me there are several tiers of weapons allowed:
-No weapons allowed
-Melee weapons allowed
-Guns up to rifle calibers allowed
-All guns up to semi auto allowed
-Full auto allowed, SBR, SBS and suppressors allowed
-Destructive devices allowed
-Anti Aircraft allowed
-Missiles allowed
-Chemical weapons allowed
-Nukes allowed
I do believe that all weapons up to anti aircraft or artillery should be allowed, but on the other hand, why should the state have the monopoly of such weapons.
Where does Holla Forums stand on this issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/192536832
grabcad.com/library/tag/gun
lakeharrietlodge.org/lhl277/MainMenu/Home/MasonicLibrary/EBooks/tabid/419/Default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off trumpfag

No concealed weapons (small knives or switchblades or knuckles)

9mm conceal carry anywhere

Rifles and such in the country, autos for shooting ranges but ammo must be kept there

An argument was made by an user in a thread a long time ago on this issue.
The user's argument was that things like cannons can be aimed by the owner, but NBC weapons would adversely effect other people or other people's property regardless of the owner's desire for them not to.

-biggest caliber allowed for self defense should be .22LR
-maximum fire rate should be 120 rpm
-maximum capacity should be 8+1 rounds
-no detachable magazine

hows the weather in tel aviv

one of the largest issues with allowing artillery and anti aircraft is that a buildup of it represents a standing, possibly sovereign army in your state that can flip out

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed.

Reported for tripfaggot.

This is a good thing

This is waht the 2 amendment was intended to do

In 20 years time 3D printing and precision guided munitions will make crack downs on weapons impossible anyway. Can print whatever you want, and take out whoever you want. PGM tech has gotten smaller and smaller. There was a recent video of a woman amateur shooter with PGM tech (trackingpoint) outgunning a pro rifle shooter with no PGMs. Once this tech hits the black market or gets cheap, your average /k/ innawoods guy could easily take on entire SWAT teams.

You probably wouldn't even be able to stop WMDs. Permissive Action Links may help with Nuclear weapons, but you can't have such security on bioweapons. Bioweapons will likely be easily made and even harder to detect, since there is no real difference in defensive/offensive infrastructure for bioweapon research. Now factor in DIYBIO hobbyists and cheap available lab tech, and you'll have bioweapons spreading as well.

Everybody - including governments - should be limited to pointed sticks.

my first time hearing of these, how difficult is it to acquire them if I'm in a gun-friendly state?

forgot to say, I think all handguns/submachine guns/full auto should be banned for civilian use (just a confiscation/cash penalty) and every homeowner should be required to keep a long rilfe/shotgun/equivalent

how 2 prevent coup?

anything that is standard issue to your average military troop and similar.

In a few years non-state actors will have access to swarm drones that can be trivially outfitted with syringes filled with poisons for anti-personnel, or with gallium and mercury for anti-material purposes.

Hope you don't have anyone angry at you, like, say, Israel does.

Anyone who wants to throw a monkey wrench into the 2nd Amendment simply needs to be reminded that the 2A says nothing about the functionality of said arms.

You can have all the firearms you want … but no bullets. Enjoy your metal bludgeon!

Govern well.

Bullets can be made, in fact it could be possible to make a weapon that fires rocks.

Well, what constitutes standard? The standard is for each Army infantry squad to have a light machine gun and grenade launcher.

I like your brain.

I'm with you OP, arty and AA is probably the most reasonable (practical) restriction to have. Anything below is fair game imo

That sounds cuck asf imho

None.

Anyone should be allowed to own any weapon they so goddamn please.

I don't even care about having guns or carrying any weapons. You armed faggots wanna kill me? Kill me. Not gonna fight back. You're doing me a favor by that.

those are and should be legal

Personal tactical nukes would be fun.

Is this faggot you?
youtube.com/watch?v=kyf64Dwpo7E

Are you the faggot Quentin who made those shitty comics trying to regulate Holla Forums? If so fuck you, otherwise fuck you for being a tripfag.

I for one appreciate Quentin's brand of autism and his OC is good for a laugh

based on , no shit. Only Holla Forums likes that kind of autism.

misread, put me in the dirt for being an even worse type of autist.

no.

We all make mistakes, user. Even are parents do.

How do you think we all got here?

*our

fuck, see what I mean

Man's right to own recreational nukes should not be infringed.

Been hanging out in too many brit/pol/ threads?

Lmao, thank you user

Looking into this more and found the video you were talking about, this shit is really impressive.
vimeo.com/192536832

Why are tripfags always faggots?

What are you? A Swede?

What part of "not be infringed" do you not get? Do you huff nigger cock in your USC dorm?

Dubs confirmed, we gettin Stens.

This.

You're a limp wrist-ed pussy for fucking posting that.

Trips confirmed, Nuclear pipe-bombs for everybody.

My mom told me I was a surprise, not a mistake!

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

n-no…

:^)

That is literally the opposite of what I said.

Anyone will be able to kill anyone else using mosquito-drones armed with poison. They will be able to destroy nukes and other metal infrastructure with corrosive liquid metals.

Hence it would be best not to be in a country hated by a large fraction of the world that also is within a drone flight of you.

Pick one, faggot.

On topic, I think the people should be allowed to own up to full auto weaponry. And in a very organized and monitored militia, they should be able to own artillery and anti-aircraft weaponry.

That's the only way you can prevent the state from gaining too much power.

also since we're talking about guns and /k/ is dead feel free to use this.

please spread my OC

By who?
The same state that is intended to be kept in check?

*up to and including full auto weaponry.

It's a bitch to get the licenses to own full autos and suppressors in the states.

Full auto is illegal de facto because is it too expensive thanks to reagan.
There should be no full auto registry or such a thing.

The state. Notice I said, monitor. Not regulate. There has to be some accountability so that Joe Shmoe doesn't take the M2A1 out for a spin into town on a Friday and blow up the court house.

btw i feel complied to share this song.
It is beautiful.
Fuck my cuckstained country.

Fun fact, when europeans first started using gunpowder, more often than not, soldiers did use rocks for ammunition.

-Chemical weapons allowed
-Nukes allowed

Currently under US law these are the only strictly forbidden wepons.

Everything can otherwise be bought or made with the proper permits. The system we have is reasonable if the BATF got their panties out of thear crack.

The plebs can have rifles, but party members can have every kind of small fire arm they want.

How about only gun owners can vote, therefore being a militian obligatory to have civics rights.
Gun owners are unorganized militians unless they are in the militia, but still militians.

You also said
That check is essentially lost if the state is monitoring their every move.

The no knives point might be because knives can be considered offensive weapons since they're only useful if you pull it on someone after you get close to them.

Fuck off i carry a knife everywhere i go.

-Melee weapons allowed
-All guns up to semi auto allowed
-Full auto allowed, SBR, SBS and suppressors allowed
Seems good to me.
Destructive (anything explosive, non military) should be handled by trained people for clearing of land/rubble/construction only.
Military destructive items should be just that, defensive only for times of war handled by people trained to use them for preparedness/intent of war only.

I my self cant see a point in fully auto for hunting, but "in a white ethnostate", everyone could/should have some training with full autos for defense of.

Knives have a lot more uses than just being a weapon.

we should de-regulate all weapons. The only people who shouldn't be able to buy or make exactly what they want should be felons.
/thread

What type of pathetic faggot are you?

What if i have a secluded large property and i want to use a grenade launcher for my amusement destroying old buildings on my private property?
You can keep them legal and put a law making illegal to shoot them in a place where it can harm people.

So you suggest grenade free zones? Don't get me wrong, I believe there should be a tank in every driveway but we already know that kind of shit doesn't work.

I see no problem with that, provided you are on your property and have warned nearby neighbors and passersby.

I'm just explaining why he suggested small knives should be banned.

Not grenade-launcher free zone, but explosion free zone.
Pretty much the same way that you can only shoot a gun in a range or in a secluded location where nobody is at risk by it.

Eh, I would say how it is regarding explosives in the US is fine.

"Its ban, but no ones going to say shit about what you do on your own land so long as no one gets hurt".
I my self am gray on explosives, but grenade launchers should not be civilian owned.
Just get some of that junk explosive shit they use for dumb YT gun videos and blow shit up with that.

Gallium ain't shit against steel or any metal with a zinc or nickle coating. Those bitch drones can be knocked out with an Yagi-uda antenna going full blast.

Small knives in particular are less useful as weapons and more useful as tools.

What if i need to throw a grenade on a army patrol if the army becomes tyranical and evil, just like it did during the Soviet era.

Take a hit of Zyklon B and think it over.

That's why you scratch the surface.

Get the fuck out you elliot-rodger wannabe. Didn't you get caught with a .22?

If the government has access to it, citizens should as well. If the government can have full auto rifles and attack drones, so should citizens.

Using the context of OP "allowed in a white ethnostate" for my replies. So your implying we would start getting SJW with are selves?

In a white ethnostate, you might not feel the need to have them, but you should still have access to whatever you want. Not all whites are good and even WN governments can be subverted.

Are we currently living in natsoc nations?

TRSfag detected.
TRS has never mentioned gun ownership and they are probably cucked on the issue.

Fuck off statist, i like hitler, but i see no reason why only the SS-esque group should be allowed guns, if they want they are welcome to exist as any other paramilitary group that wants to be formed as long as it doesn't go agaisnt the constitution.

Aye, but thinking ideal conditions.
If SHTF, then all bets are off ofc as they should be. At that point, people should be printing off and exchanging manuals for making, training for any and all arms of war.

The only answer to this question should be:
to prevent the active disarmament of citizens (like what is happening to Western society).

Why not have them available already? If SHTF, the time it will take to arm everyone will be too late.

Not really much point in having premade explosive war devices in the hands of every person when all the items/chems/tools/ect are readily available (As it is now, and probly would be in a white ethnostate) for the tinfoil hatters.

Doesn't morriaku have videos of him shooting an AK pistol?

See
Nigger

Reported for tripfaggot.

Hitler armed the people you boof.

Everything except WMDs should be completely legal and unregulated, no matter what. A toddler should be able to waltz into a Walmart and buy an MG42 replica. Anybody that says otherwise is Anti-American and should be executed.

Nigger, you never go full retard.

Not sure about that.

I've never even been on TRS, the closest thing is watching to Morrakiu videos, paranoidfag

What exactly were you implying then?

Why shouldn't 16 year olds be able to purchase firearms? The age at which somebody is actually too young to be trusted with one is the age that they aren't going to be trusted with enough money to buy one anyway.

Firearms regulation is against the 2nd amendment of the Constitution. No ifs, no buts. "Shall NOT be infringed" faggot.

Arms are defined as a weapon that can be held in the hand. I say anything that can be used by one man including explosives should be legal.

That takes me back.

This

all we need to do is have proper firearm safety education and we are good.

Not really. The militia still retains complete control over the weaponry stationed at the militia base. Even if they know what weaponry the militia has and when it comes and goes, the militia still at least has the weaponry in their possession.

If you're going to let citizens own heavy artillery and mechanized weaponry, there will have to be some kind of compromise with the state.

ftfy

You're blowing a lot of money on Robotic may-flys that do offensive plasma gouging and can be knocked out with a salty deck mister.

In my state, any one of any age can walk in to any walmart and buy a long arm so long as there bolt, pump, semiauto.
I am fine with that as the price keeps kids away from that shit.
Full auto should be for adults to buy (18 + mental check + signature of law enforcement official) and if they wish to train there kids with, then that's up too them. The 200$ tax stamp is kind of annoying, but its part of the cost if you want to own a gun, get over it.

All the way up to anti-air. I don't see a reason you should have missiles, chemical weapons or nukes that couldn't already be taken care of by the previous tiers. I would say missiles however and explosive devices can be approved through a state/local militia and/or government Minutemen type group. For funz, practice or use against actual threats.

wot?

but then we couldnt have hollow-points.

Niggerfaggot.
S H A L L N O T
H
A
L
L
N
O
T

what part of without parents consent do you not understand nigger?

They don't have to be the expensive shit, those cheap RC copters that can be found for as little as $10 would easily suffice.

I think that's a fair trade for giggle switches.

So a tank is not a arm and should not be legal?

OP made no distinction about the legality of suppressors, so user tried to rectify that by explicitly mentioning them. unfortunately, user is retarded and didnt realize that he only needed to mention it explicitly once, and that every following level would implicitly repeat all previous levels.

Technically it's the cannon and the machine guns that are the arms. The tank is just the transport. One man can theoretically operate a tank cannon. But in all honesty, I'd be fine with those being illegal for civilians.

What if their parents are stupid liberals that don't want them to own a firearm, but they are a based patriot that would like to?

Why should their parents be able to infringe on their 2nd amendment rights? I'm all for parental authority but firearm ownership is a divine right. Nobody should be able to take it away.

Shall not be infringed

b-but i want to have both

nearly all post-WW1 tanks are not one man operable.

God damn it Holla Forums
Y'all are so fucking retarded when you talk about guns. The gun laws in the United States are fine the way they are in the permissive states. Supressors should be deregulated and they should allow post-86 full autos but keep the current system in place.

Why? People can and do own tanks in the US and it's not a problem. There was that one meth head who stole a tank from an army base in California back in the 90's but I don't think he even killed anybody.

Can your parents tell you to watch your language? Of course they can. Until you are an adult, you do not have full rights.

How would i cooperate with the militia tanks division if i cant get a affordable tank?
It is like banning horses back in the day of cavalry.

Enforcing curfew, studying, clean language, sexual morality, etc. is good parenting. Leaving your child defenseless is not.

The tank is fine, but you need an NFA stamp for the cannon or any full auto machine guns. You'd also need a stamp for any explosive shells since those are destructive devices.

How about no

The nfa should not exist on the first place.

getting rid of FOPA is a step in the right direction, but the NFA needs to go too.

A child's defense is the parents responsibility.

The stated point is that tanks were completely legal for civilians. I was simply clarifying.

lel I replied to the wrong dude, my bad.

There is nothing like seeing someone with those nig rigged "night sights". I feel wrong.

Is it possible that Trump repeals FOPA or at least the closed machine gun registry part?
I really would like to get a machine gun if i move to the states.

*old

All weapons shall bee allowed, except chemical weapons and nukes.

you can technically get a machine gun here now, its just stupid expensive.
its unlikely, considering he never campaigned on it. national concealed carry is still bonerific.

I'd also be fine with just completely getting rid of the ATF. The FBI manages the NICS system so why does the ATF even exist? (Other than to shoot everyone's dogs and burn doomsday cult children to death)

Sound a lot like you want my 2A real fucking infringed, Shimon.

Who needs hollow points when you have explosive drones?

i wouldnt want to carry an explosive drone in my pocket, assuming i could.

How about explosive 50 caliber rounds that can bring down said drones?
A self destructive drone is a waste of money tho.

nah, I just marked it on every single one to point out there is literally no reason a suppressor should ever be outlawed

No more licenses needed to carry in missouri, time to get a pistol.

the 2A doesn't allow for government monetary blocks in addition to outright bans. having to pay a fine of any sort in order to access a certain weapon is infringement.

Tell that to anti-gun tards, i can't even own a suppresor here, it is just stupid i would have to make them and i don't have the know-how or the machines to make one.
Except if you count a bottle with duct tape on the barrel of a gun like a suppresor.

Well don't get pissed if there knocked out with a stiff breeze or bird shot.

Guess I should sense you cant even read.

200$ tacked on too the cost of gun to support gov, get over it. Cost of doing business nigguh.

Ideally it's going to be on a one way trip anyway and it would be most effective in a saturation bombing kind of application.

This baby is what i am drooling over now.
I would like to have one.

I don't know if you're anti-gun, but at least look towards where your line of thinking leads.

Basically anything except shit like muh recreational nukes and missiles and whatever. small grade explosives like grenades and mines along with all firearms, shit like miniguns and the shit on planes like the A-10 I'm kinda on the fence about it but it wouldn't matter anyway because those kind of weapons are expensive as hell as to fire so matter as well make those legal too. Basically anything that you can't use to flat out level buildings or kill hundreds in a matter of seconds, then again this is just my own opinion and I don't really know shit about guns and weapons anyway so take it with a grain of salt

Any society in which another man can have and use bigger weapons than you can because he's "in the government" is a society in which you are not a free man. Everything up to, including, and (maybe in the scifi future) surpassing nuclear weaponry must be legal for all. And before anyone says, "Would you trust Joe Blow down the street with a nuke!?" I would just like to point out that Joe Blow down the street wouldn't be able to afford a nuke, and anyone who was capable of purchasing, housing, and maintaining a personal nuclear arsenal would already be more than capable of rising to sufficient military or governmental power in our current society to get their hands on nukes if they so chose anyway. The fact is, literally every single person in government is just some guy, at the end of the day, and are no more qualified to handle the bomb because of their governmental position than they would be without that governmental position.

If we really wanted to make a meaningful impact on gun violence in the United States, we would make Hi-points, Jennings, and Jiminez pistols illegal. Or cut out the middleman and just get rid of all the niggers.

"Oy vey, goy! Conservative thinking is a mental health problem now! Looks like no guns for you!"

I object to make cheap guns illegal because it would make poor as dirt whites unable to get a firearm for self defense.

hot damn user, I was just making this exact post in my head and you already did it. kudos.

1. Out of all the gun grabbing bullshit the libtards have pulled, they never pulled that card.
3. 200$ in the scope of owning guns is what… 6 mags? a shit ass cheap as fuck sight? a good holster? a plate carrier?
If you are such a cheap nigger when attempting to buy a full auto, then your probably a fucking nigger who should not own one in the first place.

It's called a fucking Sales tax, Chaim. You want an infringement to the 2A and might as well huff nigger nuts in the student union building.

See

Doesn't mean they won't, nigger. I remember a few years ago they were contemplating trying to ban all types of ammo for every gun since "2A gives you the right to guns, but not the ammo for them! :^))))))"

Doesn't matter how affordable it is. It's called a slippery slope user. You accept their 200 buck bullshit charge, what if nexct year they up it to 300? 600? 1k? etc.

In 1934 the $200 tax was the equivalent of $3500 in todays money.
Is that fucking okay?

This. 20$ buck Sten Guns in every Nissan Saturn I see.

I should have said thats when the National firearms act was introduced, it was specifically designed to remove more powerful weapons from the general populace.

Cheap guns is a good thing.
Imagine a world where you could get a full auto for home defense at 100 bucks.

That user's either a blue state faggot or a euro who need his balls back.

Reminder that the NFA was made by roosevelt, the faggot that waged war with NS germany to save the soviet union.

Yeah, but you can get a somewhat decent, reliable gun for 300 bucks. Someone working part time for minimum wage can afford 300 bucks. It seems like the only reason 150 dollar guns like that exist is so you can shoot someone with it and throw it in a dumpster after.

You can buy a sten parts kit for like 90 bucks. Just sayin…

well, sense you both wish to continue to derail the threads topic.

Fine, stand for guns rights and fight against it. I don't honestly care for the tax if you could read
But fuck it.

Be that as it may, would you want some pisspoor nigger (who can already throw 5k at rims) to own a full auto?
Point is, if a nigger can toss money left and right for trash, a white man should have the funds to buy a full auto.

When you cut the price barrier down and Colt can blow it's special stock into normal American brands, I bet you you can get a Gas-Operated, Rotating bolt, Full-autos in every bodies hands for 80$.

In this shithole you may got to jail if you kill a nigger in self defense so throwing away the gun is actually a very good idea.

I bet.

Or you could be stockpiling fucking massive numbers of funs so the only thing you need when the day comes is warm bodies.

Every conceivable weapon should be allowed in a White ethno state.

The real problem is, what is a White?

Blue state, red blooded…
Why not learn how to read and gain context for what your shitting upon first, fucking nigger.

Or you can buy one, a bunch of mags, and fill those mags for 300$.

Uhhh, they do all the time…
Again though, your implying that your poorer then a fucking nigger if 200$ regarding full auto gun ownership is alot.

idk what it is honestly, I just jumped on this convo at the tail.

you should. A tax can be just as supressive as an outright ban, and is more dangerous since the taxed thing is always ostensibly legal, albeit unobtainable for most people.

they can't shoot for shit with a semi, full auto would be way beyond their league.

white men are more responsible with their money, and paycheck-to-paycheck whites don't have time to either get illegal firearms or pay bullshit prohibitory government fees.

Meh, still. They throw money away left and right
So my point still stands.

It took me a lot of years to come to that way of seeing the world. Because it sounds crazy dangerous, I know. The red pill for me in regards to the legality of weaponry, even weaponry of mass destruction, was finally understanding that if you create a law that says, "Only people in this particular club can have all the really cool, world-destroying weapons," all it will do is make all the sickos who want the really cool, world-destroying weapons (sociopaths and radical narcissists) flock to that club. In our case, that club is made up of top government and military officials.

Do you know who COULD afford a nuke? Kikes could.

Full auto? Why aren't they retarded expensive?

What??
They some how magicly don't have vacation time from there job?
They have enough money to take vacations to wonderful places, but no time to get a gun because muh paper work… Yet thousands of honest hardworking whites TODAY have full autos… Sounds like your crying for the sake of crying…

I'm not saying it's a lot of money. I'm saying that any fucking guy with a machine shop can easily pump out zip guns and sell them to criminals for cheaper than whatever minimum price you want to set for legal guns.
Increasing the price or adding barriers to get guns is ALWAYS going to hurt the little guy who follows the law.

You want a fucking tax stamp on an American birth right. You're not pro 2A by any means.

Hello Frueden

Why the FUCK are you niggers bitching about a $200 tax when the real problem with what he said is that there should be mental health checks before purchasing a firearm.

See

Kikes already have nukes, bro. Just because the kikes who have the nukes also have an apartheid state in a desert in the middle east doesn't mean they'll be more responsible with those nukes than if the individual kikes who owned individual nukes were held responsible for their own individual nukes.

i said paycheck to paycheck whites that get paid minimum wage or close. you think they have time to go on vacations and shit like that? obviously you have never lived in a poor state.

get gassed chaim.

Citation needed.

Kike held nukes in new york are different than kike held nukes on the other side of the planet.

Because you have to build it yourself and it's super illegal. You can build your own gun from a parts kit legally but it can't be an NFA item. You usually have to weld a torch cut reciever back together or bend a reciever flat into shape. Some of the parts will need to be properly fitted together so you need machine shop tools and some gunsmithing knowledge. It's cool though because you can get a parts kit for just about any gun and they're always cheaper than what you would normally pay for that gun.

Cause your a faggot for even mention having a tax on our fucking rights.

hats some top tier sophistry, you got there. the problem isnt the monetary amount itself, its that it is being levied at all. a 1$ NFA tax is too much to pay for the pleasure of owning a firearm.

Did I ever say that? No, you fuckwit.

Wouldn't even buying such a thing put you on a kick-down-your-door-in-the-middle-of-the-night list?

Your crying over rain drops in the scope of the pond bro, yet still not holding water…
If you want a full auto, 200$ is not alot given how a shit load of full autos (complete) are costly as shit.
If you wanted to get around that over all cost, buy a parts bag for 300$, spend 300ish to fix it and 200$ for the stamp. Its still under 1k, so shut up.

See

Oh there all niggers and beaners though right?
Must be.

Checked
In context of OP, wich I see has no more barring upon peoples replies or how there contexting what they read.
If there are validly fucked up people, would you want them owning full autos? Let alone any gun over all?

It's just a tax stamp away in most uncucked states.

You have to build the receiver and you have to make one alteration that the instructions don't tell you about, but the info is all found on YT. You also need a welder and know how to weld at a beginner level. Get caught with it as a full auto weapon and you're fucked. But he's right. The kits are 90 bucks and you need to buy a barrel separately. Barrel is pretty cheap and I've seen kits that allow you to shoot 7.62x25 instead of 9mm. More accuracy and range.

If assured mutual destruction works between nation states, it works between individuals, because nation states are run and operated entirely by individual human beings. There is a very good chance that a city the size of New York has more than zero nonjews who could afford a nuke of their own.

I did see it, that contains literally no rebuttal to my points.

A tax stamp and thousand of dollars away.
Where have you been since 1986?

more like thousands

Apologies for the Friendly fire, but that other faggot should have never brought up any prerequisites on buying firearms.

What other individuals can afford nukes that aren't kikes? My main point is that it's completely one-sided.

But it's so easy for the state to declare any wrongthink a mental health problem. It's all too wishy washy. With the state having a monopoly on health care, there is nothing stopping them on requiring doctors to consider anything like conservative thinking a mental health problem, barring you from owning a firearm.

If your working min wadge, then what have you done with your life to be so bad off?
Seems like you are a slippery slop your self.
But if you wish to stay at McD's, that's on you nigger.

Trump could probably afford a nuke, and he isn't a kike as far as i know.

all of them
Yes, men will inherit warheads, the rich will talk about having nukes and how they are plotting to nuke the entirety of Africa.

Aye, but contest of OP is implying a state with out kike interpretation of mental health.

He'd have to spend all of his money on one I'm pretty sure. Besides, why even give kikes the chance to own one at all? When we oven them on DoTR, they would just nuke us.

It would put you on some kind of list for sure. Even just owning the full auto parts can be construed as "constructive intent" which people have been prosecuted for. It's somewhat frowned upon, but it's NOT illegal to build your own gun. You have to stamp a serial number into any reciever that you make, and you can't sell a gun you made yourself, but other than that, you're good to go as long as it's in compliance with the NFA (not full auto, not sbr/sbs, not supressed). People build AR 15s all the time but that's like putting together a Lego set. Building your own AK-47 for example, will take some gunsmithing skill.

I suppose it could be ok then, but only if the person is 100% undeniably, literally insane.

However, even if their isn't kike interpretation of mental health, it's easy to misdiagnose mental health simply because there are hardly any 100% clear indicators that can be tested for.

your mistake was trying to rationalize your principals to him in a hypothetical.

It's a fucking tax on your fucking rights, you fucking faggot. You take you soccer mom psychology bullshit out this fucking thread. Kike felating Faggots like you is why the Brady Campaign won in the 90's

My argument above is, if le ebil kikes are so incredibly wealthy and beyond censure that they could literally buy all the nukes ever, then guess what, they already own them. They just have little stickers on them that say USA.

theyre called fudds

Yeah, I suppsoe so. I guess I should have just said if a government gets its foot in the door on prohibitory fees, there is no limit to how high it could be.

You don't actually have to stamp a serial number onto a semi-auto gun. In fact, you can even sell the gun as long as it was initially intended for personal use.

The main thing is travel time. You can have a much bigger or cheaper nuke if you have one near where you're trying to nuke. ICBM payloads are relatively small.

what if by getting rid of all the feelgood kikes we just go with the obvious like someone actively commiting self harm or harming others for no fucking reason, and actually treat the causes (ie. alimony, got abused as a child, just got a divorce) instead of the symptoms (give him pills).

Deep down inside theirs a Fudd wating for his old bitch to die so he can get a quad-stacked mag.

Aye, that's why the check and balance of law enforcement should also be used.

The tards in here who are all spazing
are not practicing responsible ownership.
100% for everyone includes haji, tyrone, won li, hose B as well dipshits.
Then your implying what is spazing.

I really hate fudds they are the bane of the uncucked gun owners

Well thankfully there kind is dying out.

Using that Lefty Bitch term for what used to be self mutilation. The Solution to all those fucking problems is to shoot back and fight back. Absolutely no Fucking Compromises.

how's the weather in tel aviv

Are you complaining about chopping a dick? That's anti-semitic.

I was talking about emo kids or those that go beyond and try to kill themselves without guns.

Why not read the read the whole post nigger.

Let them Fucking die, No compromises, no fucking debates on our god given rights.

Dubs of truth have spoken.

So, in response to your earlier post
You think 200$ in the scope of a 300$-3k full auto (not saying 200$ for anything semi, pump or bolt action) is too much to help support the gov to keep shit like law enforcement/ect (if in fact that is what its being used for) is too much to ask?

>responsible ownership
NO
SUCH
THING

Isn't an argument.

If a soldier can carry it, you should be able to own it.

There should be no divission between citizen and soldier everyone should be a citizen soldier, but some in active duty and others passive.

I'm not saying that, can a soldier carry a grenade? Yes, a machine gun? Yes, a rifle? Yes, light anti armor? Yes.

More or less what a soldier is able to carry is what most people will be able to afford anyways.

No you aren't i am saying it.

why don't we just sterilize the poor tho?

See

and

Point I am trying to get across is, if they use it for law enforcement, then I would like to keep it as its a ONE TIME FEE. If its getting so many peoples asses flustered, then stand against it, I don't really care either way.
All I want is for law enforcement to be able to combat niggers, spics and raging rooftop Koreans going completely bat shit.
if you could be bothered to fucking read.

I'm ok with that.
Better tell
so he can take part.

Eh I think we should have a standing army. Are you saying we should move to a more switzerland type to have citizen soldiers?

I don't even know what you're trying to say.

No you aren't i am saying it.

:^)

Something like that could be done.
Unless we intend to make a interventionist country.

this is very dangerious as often the process ends up so expensive, so long, and/or so limiting in use it's functionally useless save to pretend that it's actually possible and pretend that it's the same as not violating the right in the first place.

Given how early that post is, he could have still been under the context of OPs post.
No one seems to bother reading OP past the 1/2 way mark.

Either conscription or after earning citizenship through military service like in a certain book.

Yeah, permits don't do shit to stop "gun" violence, may as well ban guns and issue permits for knives like yurop.

I know IEDs are remarkable effective, however that is still no excuse

Sorry sir, it looks like you have oppositional defiant disorder actually a real fucking thing and so I can not let you protect your family. Now you need to give shekels else I've have you committed for non-compliance with supervision, we can't have mentally unstable people running around unsupervised can we? Don't worry the state will protect you, whoops.

Its like you fuckers cant be bothered to get context or anything.

It's called a sales tax, Shlomo. No fucking Taxes on my fucking rights. Your goys in blue are going to have to fucking deal with 120K$ year salaries they can buy their own gear.

See

Don't be a fucking pussy. You got the weapons, use them. Don't count on the cops for shit, especially if the lead starts flying.

When did I ever say to not defend your self?
If cops have extra support, maybe they can catch the niggers before more get hurt. Simply because you want everyone to know how to use guns, don't mean they want to learn how.

Dose it matter? No fucking compromises, Faggot. Take a bus to Dearborne and start sucking sandnigger cock like the State wants you to.

It does matter though. A pisspoor as shit, go nowhere white (that is constantly shit upon here for being apart of the slop of failure by not improving them selves) means there no better then a nigger.
Christ sakes… You fucking plebs think 200$ is enough to start wars over when that's less then a single outfit most kids buy today.

All personal weapons should be legal.

Swords, brass knuckles, assault rifles, anti-tank rifles, anything designed to be carried and operated by one man.

If anyone cannot be trusted to have a personal weapon he should be imprisoned or killed.

If your so hard up for the 200$ for that ONE TIME FEE, why not steal cellphones and toss um in to those cellphone return boxes for 15-25$ a pop like the nigger you are.

Tell me again about costs. It's honestly not over money, it's about the saying you can't own X unless you pay me. It's extortion plain and simple, a technically also treason too because of foreign powers interfering.

See

I am not against gun ownership, so long as its responsible people owning them.
Some broke ass shitbag (regardless of race) is not responsible sense they cant even get there own life on fucking track to make a dink ass amount for a gun in the first place.
Yes, I understand making your own firearms, I am also not appose to that as again, some shit ass failure nigger is most likely too retarded to figure out how to make it even with clear instructions. It does bother me slightly that some raging asshole who's soul intent is to cause harm to others can find that info, but the info its self can not hurt any one, same as the gun can not kill with out an operator to pull the trigger.

What is Tea Tax? Get the fuck out my Country you Kike loving Fudd. You ready to cut off you kids limbs so the Kikes pets get a an easy rape? You want to feel superior that you have more money, thats some real kosher fucking Values you got.

We got a Civic nationalist TRS cock smoker right here.

The post.

Read the whole sentence nigger.
I use that to imply whites as well…

Look up "sluggish schizophrenia" and then hang yourself. Even if we lived in a utopia where the government didn't constantly try to assume more power, psychology has been such a weak Jew infested science since the very beginning that it still wouldn't be a good idea.
You realize that if it is ever adjusted for inflation it will once again be a de facto ban for everyone but the (((rich))), right goldstein?

Go back to your fag forum. You don't deserve any of your fucking guns, Bet your kike loving faggot ass voted Clinton.

See

k

If our whole economy wasn't run on debt this would not be a problem.

Take you fucking "based Nationilst Jews" and "Muh Psychos and Muh cops" Bullshit out of here. You don't belong here, You belong on Kikebart posting you fantasies about giving Faglo Rim-jobs.

There's nothing to debate! What part of "Shall Not Be Fucking Infringed" do you not fucking understand?

Why not check context of OP's post before replying any more bud.
I would be willing to toss a few shekels at my white ethnostate sense it is a one time fee, for full autos only.

See

The whole inalienable part I think user.

So in one post you talk about how there will be absolutely no Jews and how the entire field of psychology will be both demolished and then rebuilt, but yet you go on in another post about how things like freedom and basic human rights are so bad because of all of the nonwhites that will have access to the freedoms.
Why in your utopia the Jews are gone yet their golems remain?

Fist $200 dollar tax is too much to own something constitutionaly protected but in the scope of this this is the prices I paid for my FA over the past two years:
Mac 10 45 w/9mm conversion-$6500 (Gun Cost $300 brand New)
S&W 76 -$9000 ($89 dollar gun at cost)
MP-40 - 13k (I don't know the cost to build)
86 has created a defacto ban for those who can not afford it. As these things break the price will go higher and higher. There are only so many registered MG for us common folks. I think 180k

That's commie tier thinking there m8.

*us

Fudd faggots like you are the first give your guns and daughters to nigger cops for the slightest whiff of security.

The posts that I am implying those outside of the sphere of OP's context, are responses to assholes who, much like your self, missed the context of thread. If reading is too hard for you, there is always youtube.

Let me see if I understand your post correctly.
You blew 6.5k to convert a mac 10, or is that how much is costs because of a ban that you are arguing against, and not the 200$ tax you shoehorned in?

What is not an argument for 500$

this tbh

This ain't a debate you Alt-Kike cock sucker.

226, my bad.

Yeah, I guess your right sense I have already stated my stance to this many many posts ago.
If you could be bothered enough to read any of other peoples posts (not that many of you here ever are) before you take others posts out of context, we would not have this issue.

200$ one time fee for my white ethnostate for a full auto is not bothering me in the slightest. If your such a broke nigger, steal cellphones for it.

91cbbb is most likely fresh off TRS. Aut-rite was a huge fucking mistake.

Understand now nigger?

Says the guy who cant even debate.
All you have done is call shill.
Forgive me for being clear on not only my stance on guns, but the hypothetical white ethnostate context OP proposes.

When Holla Forums got so poz?

No registration, it's no fucking goverment buisness to keep tracking on my T-72 fleet.

You may not be being paid by the jews however in all other aspects you are same nonetheless.

Go away shill, you kind are not welcome here.

White Ethnostate or not its a tax that fucking infringes on my fucking rights to bare arms.

The answer your looking for is (((TRS))).

Encourage buying guns and ammo from other other good people within the ethnostate. Maybe even require it by law, except in cases where it is burdensome or not possible.

And no restrictions. You need to have adequate power to fight off an invasion of your state or even an attack by the State itself, so it must be possible to be as well equipped as they are.

That guys a Blue State Fudd. He lets shit like mag caps pass.

How?
Have you even read my first post in this thread?
Oh,
I must be a kike.
Go read my other posts nigger.

The post.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

More Forum Faggot talk. You don't tax rights. No debate needed.

Soon you faggots will be saying they need to pay you 200$ because your so fucking broke.
No one, including the 200$ one time fee, is preventing you from owning anything but a fully auto weapon.

Then do more now to get it removed. Tell that day comes, stop crying about it and pay your dues nigger or be with out.

Its a standards bar… If you cant meet it, you don't get it.
Spamming
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Isn't going to fix that, or get others too lower the bar for your no standards, cant get there life on track enough to even pay 200$ on top of there full autos price, no perspective understanding asses.

Every man is responsible for the protection of himself, his family, his community and country. This isn't a lolberg/natsoc issue, its about responsibility and duty.

wew lad, we're at 44 posts of "you don't have rights goyim, now beg your police and go to doctor Feinblatt for mental health checking so you can have even the slightest chance of purchasing your privilege (which we can take away at any time if you show any wrongthink)"
Your idealized white nationalist ethnostate may not have kikes in it but it is kosher as fuck.

Why on earth would anyone want to regulate weapons? I would argue that one should focus on improving the man not removing his means to cause harm. Yes, certain demographics are prone to unreasonable behavior and have yet to prove as a group to be improvable, even more reason for good men to be armed to the teeth and well trained.

I come from a country where I could go to prison for accidently carrying on my person a kitchen utensil without specific reason, where women face 10 years in prison for carrying pepper spray or other non lethal devices despite rampant numbers of non native predator attacks. I live under a tyranny that wants me to call it and ask for help if I am being murdered and should I decide to defend my life will put me on trial and quite probably lock me in a cage if I do so. Unless you want to end up like me then you should push for full deregulation with a mind to settle for at least the right to mount a 50.cal on your truck and travel through from one end of the country without hassle.

If you have read all 44 of my posts, you would know my stance of self protection as well as my stance on removing peoples rights.
But again, if you had read all of my posts, we would not be having this argument.

So you did not say that there should be mental health checks, signatures of LEOs, tax stamps, some arbitrary line made by the state on how ""responsible"" their subjects are, or the complete removal of explosives for those that don't need them? Well I am terribly sorry friend my mistake, must have been the other 91cbbb.

Probably cause your a fucking Kike. We don't need to reason with you, Shekelwitz.

Heebs like that poster would have you pay 6 GORRILION per round like it was California, their other holy land.

In an ideal white ethnostate, from my perspective.
Devoid of all kike influences of any kind, including but not limited too rebuilding of the psychiatric system, balanced with law enforcement checks + the 200$ one time fee per, used to aid law enforcement to keep the real loons and assholes who only wish to cause harm to others bared from owning full autos (let alone anything else that could cause harm to others), seems completely fine to me.
With regards to explosives: I don't really see a need for civilians to own them as there intent is clearly demo/war.

If you could not gather that from my post, you have issues.
You jumped in (too call me a kike shill alt right faggot) simply because I used (regardless of race) witch again as I have told you, I used to imply whites as well under the context of OP's post.

Is there anything else you are unclear of?

Gun control is a kike influence, chaim. If they are so dangerous why the hell are they on the streets in the first place, dumbfuck? Do you really believe any of those checks are going to work when they are shown to never work all the god damn time?
What country are you from where they put the dollar sign in such a retarded place anyway? It may help explain your blatant cuckoldry at the very least.

That is what about 2nd amendment is

Because criminals always follow the law.

Mining, Landscaping, Propulsion, Fun, I don't need to justify my rights, my inalienable rights to you nor any one else.

The eurofag probably does not even know about the vast citizen militias which fought alongside the armies.

You imply that a person fresh out of jail for murder, rape, ect… As well as some faggot who mutilates there own body should be allowed to own guns.
You some how see nothing wrong with that?

Sorry if I was vague with that. I have responded too something smiler already.
see

Oops

I believe that if they are such a danger they shouldn't be fresh out of anything, while you believe that because of the infinitesimally small portion of the population might commit a crime everyone should be treated like they will commit a crime. Your cuckold line of thinking is already law everywhere and it works no where.

Your image seems to say that Gun bans in UK caused an increased armed robbery rate in Australia.

It could be a little confusing.

I can't believe I was arguing seriously with this kike before.

Your using that whole internet privacy defense for your arguments.
Point I have gotten attempted to get across is, if there is readily available info upon a persons past misdeeds, they should not be allowed to own shit.
You claim that sense it fails some of the time [citation needed] that we should open the floodgates and not bother to check anyone when its such a minor inconvenience. I am not saying to expand it beyond the basic background check employed now, so yes, only those who have committed past crimes, or are a risk of harm to self/others are the only ones who have something to hide.

So you think the bar should be lowered?
If you are for removing the tax completely see

Encase you cant be bothered to understand.

THIS GUN AIMS ITSELF. IT LITERALLY WONT LET YOU MISS EVEN IF YOU WANT TO.

Nah, not unless you want that chip to go off in your arm again and keep you paralyzed until they get around to wheeling you into the work camp.

no limit. if you want a gun, get a gun, if you want a battleship, get a battleship, if you want a nuke, get a nuke. if you cant trust your neighbor with your life he doesnt belong in your society

lmao

As for the white ethnostate, gonna go with "Shall not be infringed" for myself.

See

Don’t think that any nation that regulates firearms won’t regulate technology as it progressives to the point where replicating/ building most objects can be done by a layman on the cheap. It is essential to keep your rights as wide open as possible BEFORE this tech is viable otherwise you won’t be owning it for anything let alone making funz.

This really is the only answer. I don’t want to live in a low trust world so I should work towards creating greater cohesion (like reenacting laws that maintain ethno states and end globalism) not a world where everyone is chemically sedated with their arms tied behind their back so they can’t cause me harm, that is in itself worse than the harm they MAY have caused with a sodding fun anyway (but not to an evil power structure).

Never implied anything with that post. Simply wished to impart that 3d printed metal guns are real, in production and even sold now.
I have not seen that video if you are referring to the content there in.

If you wish for my personal stance upon regulation, I will agree to a point.

Noted.

I just think you should be very careful about engaging in a conversation about what should and should not be allowed because the slippery slope is real. Please take it from someone who has no rights to self-defense in any capacity (including non lethal), it is no way to live. Somehow your nation has retained a fundamental right snatched away by almost every other Government in the world and you sound an awful lot like you are taking it for granted.

Indeed they are.

Here's some CAD programs for different firearms. There are designs for glocks, FN SCAR, AR, shotguns, etc.
grabcad.com/library/tag/gun

Oh I would fight too the death for peoples rights to defend them selves.
I do however wish to have standards so not every nut, retard, poorfag looking for an excuse to get attention, causes problems.

Ah nice. I have a few things laying about on the subject, but nothing with that depth.

Pick one.

Creating restrictions on people’s fundamental rights is a lazy way of governing; it can also backfire rather quickly. To many you being here makes you a nut, certainly an undesirable who shouldn’t own a firearm.

All of them, anything else is communism.

Next question.

See

Nothing at all.

I would however see something wrong with a supposed form of rehabilitation that doesn’t rehabilitate. Is this what you are suggesting, that the prison system doesn’t work? Because that is an argument against prisons/ the justice system not firearms.

So you want half men walking around, equal but not really equal. Because that is how you create a cohesive, successful and prosperous society?

Man up, if you are saying you want to execute a wider range of felons because you don’t think they can be rehabilitated then just say so. Don’t water down your own rights to avoid the conversation.

If you take part one, I apply that to part two.
They lose all rights when they inflict harm upon others.
They are not men at that point and honestly, I am so laid back about what should and should not be considered a major crime, that if people can not live to simple standards of not inflict pain/death/sexual shit upon others, then they should be killed.
With regards too poor fags.
Again, they cant even meet the basic standards of living within or out of context of OP, then they are not men and should not be allowed to live.

It’s a position I think many hold, lot’s of potential for abuse but it’s a position.

A poor man has less of a right to defend his home and family than a rich one?

I really can’t agree with you there but if that’s what you believe that’s what you believe. Pretty radical position to be honest, not heard that on Holla Forums before.

If a person can't n2 skill or trade, they clearly do not have there life on track.
They are already seen as lesser people simply because they chose to not elevate them selves.
I will not be the one to hold there hand and lift them up because they clearly do not wish to be dug out of the pit they put them selves in.
So to speak.

Wew, it's a kike.

Who's the kike now?

You won’t reach down to help your fellow man up?

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

If they put forth the effort to lift them self up, I would be glad too.
If they don't so much as even ask, or attempt to seek knowledge to improve them selves, why bother to waste my time and resources on them rather then my own or people who do try?

Hi .

Please see the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution for your answer, have a nice day.

I would draw the line at anything self-replicating, which currently means biological weapons. Privately owned nukes aren't much of a problem because the required infrastructure immediately prices out crackheads and anarchists.

No guns for non-whites and cuckolds, otherwise there should be no regulation of firearms.

Fuck off you low energy Democuck.

Here's the problem my burger friend, the USA has always has been Kiked from the outset. The Constitution you fetish so much is inherently liberal being the product of Jewish freemasonry. You need to forget that shit. The right caliber of people should be able to own guns, but no one else.

Time for you to kill yourself, shill.

I'm sorry for insulting the inalienable rights of gays and Negroes to bear arms

Thats why Founding Fathers despised democracy.

freemasonry is jewish retard . yeh, people like you should not be allowed to live let alone vote

(freemasonry; kaballism for goys)
lakeharrietlodge.org/lhl277/MainMenu/Home/MasonicLibrary/EBooks/tabid/419/Default.aspx

you cannot be this fucking stupid. for fuck's sake, it says right in there that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and the jews STILL attempt at "interpreting" something that fucking plain and obvious to mean that only the military should have weapons.

Were you fucking born yesterday?

I'm about infringing on the gun right's of anyone who would be useful in a revolution.

The US is inherently liberal being one of the main forces behind bringing the degenerate Jewish controlled shithole the world has become, this was the main goal of freemasonry. I doubt you find anyone on Holla Forums defending the french revolution it's a shame you still get idiots like you you due to kosher sentimentality think the American revolution is somehow different. The Judaeo-liberal values that guided the founding fathers are completely at odds with National Socialism and the Cosmic order we should all seek to adhere to.

Everything up to but not including nukes. The right of the people to defend themselves is the only thong that keeps the government in check

Besides, nonwhites are literally the only problem with guns beong legal. In a white ethnostate, crime would be nearly zero

Everyone should own and know how to operate a gun. Those who can't handle that, either because they'll bring harm to others or live in total fear will be deported.

It just doesn't belong there. These silly fucking impromptu, sporadic taxes on everything are retarded, complicated, and most importantly, a $200 fee on a gun is a $200 infringement of the 2nd amendment rights. Soft banning by taxation can be scaled up to infinity, and it is possible to completely bar gun rights with massive fee, therefore fining guns is gun right infringement.

If you want $200 from me, put it in my main taxes. Don't pussyfoot around like an irreprehensible, authoritarian bureaucrat would. You can not tell me what to do. Fuck off.

user, are you implying a white ethnostate would ever form in burgerland?

Shall not be infringed.
sage

You're advocating for infringing on gun ownership and use against people who would be useful in a revolution? Fucking what? Are you a jew? You actually just said that you want the military and the government that controls it to exclusively hold all the power. You only want guns to be given to people who are useless in a revolution? You want it to be so that the government and military can be completely and utterly unopposed because there won't be anyone useful enough with a gun to fight back?

Explain your fucking reasoning because right now it seems safer to assume you don't know what "infringed" means.

Have you ever been to burgerland?
First off the U.S. Is fucking huge.
The only problematic gene pools that exist besides some 1 droppers in the south and "1/64 Cherokees" in Appalachia are the quarter wop quarter pollock that are all concentrated on the east coast.
Otherwise the blood of 'white' America is hardy northwestern european stock and most of it is isn't even a mix of nationality like most of our Midwesterners are 100% German because America is that big. He'll even the NSDAP talked about how the white American population was Aryan but lacked a sense of national identity through the means of Jewish subversion with perverted ideas such as 'civic' nationalism.

Also If an ethno state were not starting in an armed population like America is then it defiantly wouldn't happen in Europe

Yea we should be allowed everything accept nukes and bio-weapons, surface to air is cool to take out drones if need be.Another thing they need to abolish felons not being able to have firearms unless they committed a violent with a firearm or are a nigger.The way these fucking kikes have the judicial system set up you can get a felony for farting in public.Know plenty of white guys that have owed guns all their lives and never committed a crime with one but have been in a bar fight or domestic with a some stupid cunt or have said cunt outright make up lies and hit themselves to make bruises ahahaa !! resulting in some over zealous pig trumping up (no pun) charges which they can do for just about anything and then you got a white man that can't own guns legally because of some faggoty ass laws put in place because liberal (((pussies))) are scared of an Aryan with a gun.

au contraire mon ami
third reich for one
Europe 1 Burgers 0
once this D&C gets to half time lets stop pulling punches ;^)

what is the legal framework that forbids you from buying a javelin missile launcher?
cuz you already got RPG's and bazookas/panzerfausts
why wont they allow guided rockets and only unguided for civilian use?
because an AR-15 wont protect you from being carpet bombed into dust

Weapons allowed in white ethnostate? Well, sometimes whites go crazy, so I think that limiting it at AA is fine. Even if the fucker has AA installments and landmines everywhere, a few missiles will sort their ass out. After that, rollin EOD and clean up.

As for carry, it's not really an issue. Whites don't commit nearly as much crime as others. Control unemployment and ensure everyone makes at least a decent wage (a strong moral code to look after yourself, your family, and your peers in that order) and eliminate the drug trade, and there will be such a low incentive for criminality that you probably wouldn't even NEED to carry a weapon. That being said, I don't think it would be an issue for someone to carry small arms, concealed or otherwise. Now, if someone was walking around with a full combat loadout while grocery shopping, you might want to ask them a few questions, and I think that should be allowed, but I think it should be limited to a few questions if it's clear they're not intending on hurting anyone. Maybe the local /k/ommando is just letting his autism out for shits and giggles.

I think as with everything, there should be free safety courses for firearms. Have the local police and military put on safety seminars every month or so, to ensure that kids getting into the hobby or whatnot are learning proper safety, and it would also ensure proper community outreach so there's no disconnect from the military and civilian worlds. It would work to foster a sense of community, and help to eliminate firearms accidents.

As much as I hate our Canuck firearms laws (even though our laws are more lax than some US states) I think the CFSC is a great idea, and the information within is extremely valuable. I wouldn't make it mandatory, but again, I'd make it a social issue. "Don't be that asshole that leaves a loaded gun laying around on the counter." and then have a picture of a kid grabbing it and pointing it at his friend.

I think peer pressure works better than laws, so putting a strong emphasis on safety and responsibility but still encouraging ownership and proliferation is the best way to go. If the majority of your citizens are into marksmanship, that means the majority of your civilians can be drafted and competent in no time. All they'd have to get down are group movements and communications, because they'd likely be so proficcient with firearms that you wouldn't have to have them pick up their rifle and put it back down for 3 hours a day so they learn how to snap into a shooting position immediately.

This was probably wordy and poorly organized, but whatever. Have an Oper8r Waifu.

I feel whites on West coast are going to be heavily mixed as well.

This pic is interesting. At the time, mom and siblings were driven to school by an armored convoy. Dad left in the morning to go shoot some commie terrorists in our back yard and came home the evening.

Sometimes he would have to work nights too, he had already left the army and became a neighbourhood watchman but still worked with all his soldier friends and got orders from the government.

Landmines were also a problem and mom, brother and sister all learnt how to shoot when dad was gone on work and worried that the uncle up the road may have his phoneline cut in the middle of the night. The neighbours and their dogs, along with the kids have been tortured and murdered.

This is everyday life in the last days of Rhodesia.
Fuck it. I weep for Rhodesia and SA. Our country's gone.

Maybe I should clarify before some lolbertarian starts screeching about "muh free programs" or some shit.

I meant "free" in the sense that it revolves around volunteers and social incentives, not having people payed a tidy salary to give that shit away for free. Like uh, say I know a lot about gardening. Maybe I'd post fliers everywhere to see if there's demand for a gardening seminar every two weeks or so. I'd go and see the local Reichsrepresentative about getting some community space on the edge of town to the order of half an acre or so, and see if they'd help fund it. It would be really cheap. A couple hundred bucks and you'd have a dozen garden shovels, an assload of seeds, fertilizer, wooden stakes, etc. Then you just teach your fellow citizens the ins and outs of gardening for half a year or so, and tell them to keep up on their watering and whatnot. At that point, as the Reichsman to enshrine your half acre as a community garden, and then your little protege's can pass the torch on and teach others how to garden. Donate the food to local events and whatnot, etc.

Fosters community, costs very little, relies on voluntairism for the most part, etc. Winning all around for everyone. The same can be done with most hobbies.

"Hey, bring your rifles and kids down to the local precinct this weekend for our monthly firearms seminar! We're teaching them the basics of firearms safety and storage. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!"

And then your local officers can run the seminar. Have the military do something every now and then where they teach movement drills and whatnot.

Everything allowed, including concealed carry, except for weapons of mass destructions which have difficult or impossible to control impact and collateral damage.

OP is a faggot for forgetting to mention how multiple citizenships should be debatable. Here, force people to have only the nation's citizenships where they live in to be allowed to buy or carry anything.

I want multiple citizenship dead, and I'd give up mine to point a gun at those unarmed fags who didn't.

So other people should be required to pay for any necessary bureaucracy? Fuck off commie.

In my ideal ethnostate, citizenship is earned through military service. Citizens are then allowed to own personal arms. Citizens may join militias, which are collectively allowed to own any weapon including WMDs. Such weapons are kept in check the same way countries keep each other in check, militias are treated as micronations and can be attacked by others with casus belli. Individuals with militia grade weaponry are considered a militia.

The beauty of this system is that it is self enforcing requiring no state, and does not violate natural rights. It has the benefit of keeping the population armed to the teeth and competent in using weapons while discouraging rogue individuals or organizations via MAD. Ideally it would allow downsizing the military and allowing capitalism to make it more cost efficient.

A downside is that come wartime, the cooperation between militias may be weak even with military training.

Let the great purge come.

none, any one able to afford a tank nuke or the like would be of right mind and not around those who are not their kin would not go on a (((rampage))) any faggot can make mustard gas just fucking chlorine and ammonia

The law is based off of the monopoly of violence therefore men are only free when they are able to kill those who would oppress them. if you remove the peoples teeth and claws we are nothing but slaves to those who are permitted to keep theirs. civilizations have bloomed in the west do to men respecting each others ability to commit violence and therefore respect each other. You don't fuck someone over if they can fuck you up over it.

i would also bring back dueling for the same reasons.

go away ancap

Don't know what you mean to ask but mean to reiterate here: the main point of the 2a is that those kick your door down lists are harder to maintain if not impossible.

I'll add I this distinction: while most large weapons systems are indeed above the means of buying or operating by one man, that doesn't make it desirable that any one man can own them. Because past a certain level, the very fact that you control that weapon and not someone else makes YOU the government. Going full 2a beggars two things as far as arms races: who can buy more guns, and who can hire more hands. It would at its logical extreme become an invitation to restart feudalism.

We arrived at larger central military authority largely because of how many wars it stopped. Jewish bankers notwithstanding, whites are more likely to kill each other in their own lands just because there is more contact and potential for conflict. I see the 2a as a civilian measure to A) keep the peace between men (or protect from apes), and B) hedge against tyranny. In this latter context, the weapon that is more important is one too easily written off by these conversations: a comms network. Our Internet backbones, whatever backups we have to them, and the inability of those networks to be shut down are more important than any one man owning a gun, precisely because they change the view of every significant dispute from local to possibly global.

So: guns, but don't forget comms.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

OP here, i support bringing back duels, but only one round in the chamber.

Tanks, planes, and arty are on the table. Koch brothers buy all three and annex the midwest, you must now pay a tax to go west of ohio. Half your country wants to invade the other half. City dwellers on coasts are mad enough to demand that you use nukes. What do you do?

We've been through this before, we give a certain amount of power to the military and government alone and assign ourselves as civilians through the lens of a constitution to watchdog the whole thing. It was all going swell till the jews arrived, they hit us in the demographic pants by taking advantage of breaks in our comms lines.

Like many other things, the bitter of infringing the 2a a little goes down best with the sweet of having a white nation run only by literate white men. I would argue it was our recent gaining of mass instant communications that threatened to bring this idea home and for good, worldwide, which is why the jews went balls out to stop it's latest incarnation (hitler). Then they accelerated their plan to mix races and elevate women, but now are choking on a knish about possible re-incarnation (trump).

That would mean no concept of mental health at all.
Psychiatry has claimed to have cleaned house dozens of times before, always only after people have had enough of their shit. No, it's broken by design. They're trying to bring lobotomy back, for fuck's sake. There are very few things which I would call objectively evil and call for a blanket ban on, this is one of them.
You can't take the kikes out of psychiatry, because there wouldn't be anything left of it if you did. Psychiatry is as jewish as Israel itself.

duels in the traditional sense have always been the mutual agreement of those involved. muh one shot bullshit is pointless to start with in the first place and you bring no argument of why.