Sandy Hook Stuff

I remember back when it happened some user posted a really fucking good infograph about Sandy Hook being a fucking hoax, and I was hoping someone had it lying around so I could show my bluepilled friends I'm not just being "le ebin edgelord" for once in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowship*oftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/
fellowship*oftheminds.com/2013/01/23/more-evidence-that-sandy-hook-parent-laura-phelps-is-actress-jennifer-sexton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reported.

happy

Contrary to what kosher conmen like Jonestein and Jim Fetzer tell you, Sandy Hook happened. The real conspiracy is that it was because Adam Lanza was on jew pills - read #3 in pic related.

I thought I had a good picture / infographic of the Greenberg / Sexton / Phelps crisis actors couple but I can't find it right now

ill post it gotta take a dues first

The sad thing is that most people here now accept the truth about Sandy Hook, but more vehemently than ever deny the obvious string of other fake mass violence events in the US from 2013 till about the time the repub primaries race was sealed for Trump. Mostly because a few of those stories threw a few minor bones (more like jokes) our way

Anything with the Greenbergs is based on DallasGoldberg's "research".

That guy was spreading his bullshit in practically every YahooNews article comment section, and any comment section linked from Drudge, for two years before Sandy Hook. With either one of a king autistic fervor, or a team of professional propagandists.

I consider it pure disinfo in advance of a coming psyop campaign (fake news before it got rebranded).

And it worked great. You can't suggest any type of fakery most of the time without "his" retardation being posted in reply.

I can't be the only person that has noticed that domestic attacks of the type "lone white autist" or "lone right wing white" that were very common starting in 2012 trailed off greatly in 2016, with a bit of a spike near the end leaning back toward foreign terror.

Reported.

Who's that guy? Who cares? I'm talking about the pictures of the Greenbergs being identified as the Greenberg on social media and photos of clearly the same couple but identified as Sexton (or Phelps) and then CNN interviewing the same couple and presenting them as either Phelps or Sexton. I'll probably go back to that FellowshipofMinds blog and find the pictures and post them tomorrow morning, or just post the links

Like what? Jonestein claimed the "smoking gun" was that there where no archives of the site after 2009 (or whatever year), but that's only because all the schools in the district changed their websites.

Kikes kill people, especially children, there's no reason for them to fake it.

that shill claims to "debunk" the greenbergs but never posts any real evidence.

He also magically appears in any-thread on any site you post about the "greenbergs"

Weird. I've never heard of DallasGoldfuck or whoever that guy is. I never did an extensive research on this event because I have other things to do but whatever happened there were crisis actors involved, like that Gene Rosen buffoon.

What is there to debunk. "T-they kinda look alike" isn't evidence.

two good links on the Greenburg / Sexton / Phelps couple & children

fellowship*oftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/

fellowship*oftheminds.com/2013/01/23/more-evidence-that-sandy-hook-parent-laura-phelps-is-actress-jennifer-sexton/

Fuck off kike shill.

Is this the new default reply when faced with evidence contradicting an user's existing notions? Trying to prove Sandy Hook was a hoax takes a special kind of stupid. Kikes are up to no good, but they aren't fucking magicians. Sandy Hook was not a media manufactured stunt. Do you honestly believe the numerous first responders who saw the dead kids are actors, and that not a single one of them would crack and leak information to a non-pozzed media outlet?

Pictures from Jill Greenberg's 2006 album "End Times" and alleged "sandy hook" victims

test