Jewtube had another pointless layout design change

Enjoy, goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome#overview1
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20318287
prezi.com/foldb_inyhyg/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/
people.uwec.edu/piercech/FAS/home.htm
psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201411/womb-wounds-fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder
drugabuse.com/library/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/
medlineplus.gov/fetalalcoholspectrumdisorders.html
123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=65363
patient.info/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome-leaflet
nofas.org
archive.is/Ggp0a
*hpa7*.googlevideo.com||youtube.com/ptracking?||youtube.com/set_awesome?||youtube.com/api/stats/ads*/pubads./pagead2./googleads.||googleadservices.com||clients1.google.*/generate_204||google-analytics.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They did? I thought something in my browser broke the site, because it looked like shit.

looks like a cell phone now, but everything takes more space. The fucking recommendations column is wide as fuck.

Speaking of google being shit, the search engine is literally useless. Every site on the first 3 pages is clickbait tier shit for brainwashed normies. Where are the enthusiast sites? I add "forum" after every search so I can actually find some useful information.

Jewgle exists to advertise, data mine and propagandize. They aren't trying to do you any favors.

This might ease me into liking Vid.me's ugly as fuck layout.

fucked up the dark theme I was using

kys

What is that disgusting ghoulish looking thing?

Every time they make a change to the design it becomes worse.

It it ain't broken don't fuck with it.

Actually I wished stop switching back and forth for the past month because at least with this design I can block multiple things in one go which makes blocking duplicates a lot easier

Put your trip on faggot.

This. Youtube's layout design peaked in 2006, and every change since then has made it look shittier.
I guess their web designers are just trying to justify their continued employment.

This, so fucking much. I've seen a lot of sites switching to a mobile/tablet firendly design just in the last year, because some newly hired web designer had to give higher ups a reason not to sack him.

Where's the "report racism" button

All done by algorithms with some help of the ADL. Let the non-humans concern themselves with what is and isn't racist my human compatriot.

Daily reminder.

healthline.com/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome#overview1

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20318287

prezi.com/foldb_inyhyg/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

people.uwec.edu/piercech/FAS/home.htm

psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201411/womb-wounds-fetal-alcohol-spectrum-disorder

drugabuse.com/library/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/

medlineplus.gov/fetalalcoholspectrumdisorders.html

123helpme.com/preview.asp?id=65363

patient.info/health/fetal-alcohol-syndrome-leaflet

FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME IS CURRENTLY THE LEADING CAUSE OF MENTAL RETARDATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
AT LEAST 5,000 TO 10000 INFANTS ARE BORN EACH YEAR IN AMERICA WITH FAS.
THE DISABILITIES WHICH STEM FROM FAS WILL LAST A LIFETIME.

NATIONAL ORGANIZATION ON FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME - (800) 66-NOFAS
nofas.org

:^)

it is actually fucking dogshit

literally had no reason to be changed

other than having a shit ui that needs to be changed…

They always change shit and make it worse. I want pre 2011 to come back.

Holla Forums really is a microcosm of the west.

Fuck off colostomyfag. you're talking about the wrong FAS patient. The true FAS sufferer is Maisie Williams
>>>/television/

apex pőp

I won't.

Actually the leading cause of mental retardation in the states is the act of being a nigger

And I want pre-1945 to come back

WEW

Its that hard for women to understand that when you are pregnant, DONT DRINK ALCOHOL?

Jenny won

Stay bitter, salty and slothcucked

jenny won tho

Due to Russian hacking.

Nope. Lie delete & shill all you want facts is facts.
archive.is/Ggp0a

How does it feel to be this assblasted after loosing?

That might be a workable lie (even without any proof) except the links and screencaps for the poll are in the thread.
This board deserves a better class of shill tbh.

Not only does it look like shit, it runs slow as fuck on my obscure special snowflake browser that I refuse to switch from. All of the shitty UI changes on the internet piss me off. It's not aesthetic and it functions poorly. I blame normalfags. get the fuck off my internet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What browser user?

I don't see the problem…

It's slow as shit and they killed my dark theme. Fucking jewtube. Between this and the strikes, and the censorship, a viable competitor is long overdue

reviewbrah videos demonetized

I…what? For what purpose?

lmao fam

Maybe Margcucks sperg this much because they got their assholes blasted out so hard from the anger of losing that they too shit in a bag now.

Cyberfox

Pic related

Slothcuck same fag episode 13: The Chinnening

The shitty content id algorithm is demonetising random shit left and right.

I forgot to mention there's like a 30% chance the site will load with no UI whatsoever an only show the youtube video in empty white space. WTF?

Jesus fucking christ that was hard to follow

Now I gotta find another dark theme

I think this is the canary in the coal mine guys.

That's ALL I'm getting. The video will play in the background, but it's just a blank screen.

I want to fuck jenny nicholsons face

There's a setting for it. Click on your avatar.

Youtube should die though

Do we have any pictures taken that show her face in profile? I want to see how bad her prognathism really is.

didn't change for me, thanks pale moon

Same.
Often I have to watch a YT vid in a new tab because I block most of the scripts by default.

All I get on my side bars are recomended videos from what I watched 4 years ago, like really you fucking kikes! STOP THAT NOW! Either that or some dumb as YT paid goys videos and then ad's etc.

try my filters for Adblock Plus:
||youtube.com/player_204?||s.youtube.com^||gstatic.com||google.com/js/bg/*||ggpht.com||doubleclick.netyoutube.com##.ytp-cards-teaser-textyoutube.com###header##.ytp-ad-progress-list##.video-ads||youtube.com/*remote.js||youtube.com/*pagead**hpa7*.googlevideo.com||youtube.com/ptracking?||youtube.com/set_awesome?||youtube.com/api/stats/ads*/pubads./pagead2./googleads.||googleadservices.com||clients1.google.*/generate_204||google-analytics.com

Wait, you have an account/log in do you?

you mean uBlock Origin, right?

uBo it's retarded
it invites you to subscribe tons of filters lists full of exceptions to DISABLE filters

ABP is master race

I know, it's awful as fuck. Changed the logo to an almost orange ketchup looking shitshow. Font is way too big and horrid. I hate html 3.0 as a whole anyway.

samefagging: The Xbox app is actually more favorable at this point.

Holy shit the queen of Holla Forums is a literal retard.

Perhaps we should dispose of this queen and find a more suitable monarch?

HA! She didn't even get 3rd place.
archive.is/Ggp0a
The queen of garbage maybe

the reddit is palpable

Just end yourself you stupid nigger.

Just end yourself you stupid nigger.

Yes

>>>/hebe/
>>>/oven/
>>>Holla Forums

Fuck off weeb.

Gillian Anderson is the only consistent Holla Forums woman, and is the true queen.

She's a feminist cunt though

Shit fetishists sperg out at the mere sight of someone other than their coalburning roastie. Makes me think.

Aren't all actors/actresses these days?
Either because they are serious, or because they know it will come back and bite them if they say no.

Real men don't complain about feminism, they fuck it out of her system.