Fifth thread: | archive.is/Ly2Dr
Sixth thread: | archive.is/QWAXD
Seventh thread: | archive.is/Q1Gwb
Eighth thread: | archive.is/ntqa0
Unofficial ninth: | archive.is/03nc1
Official ninth: | archive.is/aUFV1
Tenth thread: | archive.is/9Nrlz
Eleventh thread: | archive.is/oLGlm

Your forums were back up and yet TRShills had to keep coming here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZZDOW)
archive.is/cG40q)
i*mgur.com/gallery/ky2JW
twitter.com/LanaLokteff
twitter.com/reactionaryjew
twitter.com/ari_bencanaan
twitter.com/jewrightwing
twitter.com/The_Rebbe_
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/Bulbasaur_TRS
twitter.com/Seventhsontrs
twitter.com/Halberstram_FTN
twitter.com/jazzhandmcfeels
sourceforge.net/projects/loic
goonsaloon.pro/intg/res/5570.html.
goonsaloon.pro/intg/res/5570.html#q5602
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono
bitcoinchain.com/block_explorer/address/1QHrsNg5cPMpHyoEkbFCCNqo43qRnNNQpB
bitcoinaverage.com/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself. We don't care about your namefag nonsense. Get out.

kys

Holla Forums does not concern itself with the drama of vbulletin forums, nice try

also sage

stop making these shit threads. Holla Forums wants to gas all jews and fags. anybody saying there are based jews and fags is a cuck.

OP this is thread 13 though.

GO HOME TRS, THIS IS A CHANNER'S LAND

This would be #13 you silly

attention TRS, go back to your forum, it is back up
for the meantime

Holy fuck this level of autism. Stop making these threads, faggot.

Fuck off. This isn't Holla Forumsitics.

WHAT DONT YOU NAMEFAGS UNDERSTAND?
WE'LL DESTROY YOUR FORUM OUT OF PURE AUTISTIC RETARDATION
IT DOESNT MATTER WHO'S RIGHT, YOU FUCK OFF OR WE'LL KEEP AT IT
AND REMINDER, WE DO IT FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEE

you really try your hardest but it doesnt work

Go back to Iron March you cancerous Muslim piece of shit.

Go back you huge namefag.

I haven't been paying attention to this drama shit and I've immediately hid each new thread on the subject until now. That said, would someone please give a brief tl;dr about what is going on?

Lol eat shit trs

Namefag are trying to take over!

you kikes really need to stop, or I'm going to hit off the forum again.
leave now and never post again or I'm taking it off

*namefags

I'm starting to think you might be the TRSodomite at the root of all of this. How does it feel to know you turned everybody against your AIDS Bog?

Top jej.

Hahahaha. Buttmad Holla Forumstards getting buttmad that their shitty little nip weeaboo forum isn't the center of attention. U mad that we monetized ur memes and are now living comfortably on donations? This is America fam. You just don't understand branding. Stay small, Holla Forums

Jews playing both sides and trying to stir up trouble between whites.

Hi Holla Forums.

lollolol we r legion XD

H'white nationalism with a a judaic mentality, the post.

>same guys immediately rush to defend IM when their Trojan is found out (archive.is/ZZDOW)
>constant shilling starts day after IM and AW are btfo in the "Real life groups" thread (archive.is/cG40q)
Everyone sees through you faggots.

See this post for example

Stinks like jew in here. Dont take the d&c bait

Sorry, Holla Forums isn't the alt-right. You can't divide which was never together.

Things that TRS has done:

- reached 100,000's of people with pro-white podcasts
- connected white men together to form pro-white political networks in real life
- thrown awesome pool parties
- got God emperor Donald Trump elected

Things Holla Forums has done:

- posted about anime
- ???

what the fuck did I just say about posting again?

I rarely read TRS or listen to their boring podcasts but I am always accused of being TRS. This infighting is so cringe worthy. Can someone get me a TRS account?

you fucking faggots just can't help yourselves can you?

Nobody is talking about D+Cing us from TRS. Your incredibly obvious goal is controlling our discourse. Every time someone says something you or your masters disagree with, you want to be able to yell TRS and end the argument. You did it last night in the short lived Kushner thread.

Go home egofaggot.

And when the fuck did i say anything about the altright, kike? Reported for being a UNBEARABLE FAGGOT.

we are going to nuke tel aviv someday soon, chaim, the holocause wasnt real but the next one will be.

Lel

Honestly I wonder if TRSfags can even stomach gore. I don't know why they thought they could successfully subvert what the best PR firms in the world couldn't. Nigger we beat the CIA once, you have no goddamn chance against us, just leave.

This isn't even a fight, it's just us stomping on a bug.

I have better gore.

it was a dupe thread from earlier if a mod could edit then thatd be neat

and who the fuck do you think you are?
I want TRS to leave, I told that fag to stop posting or TRS is going back offline. They have their forum, they can leave now. Go complain somewhere else.

OC r8

No, you're expecting to have some personal credibility, despite just being a random user. Nobody has any reason to do anything just because you threaten it. This is how we know you aren't one of us.

okieeee lmao

nj

Just proving my point more.

That's not how it works trs

here, let me do you a favor then, just to solidify my threat.

More ddonging?

Calling people TRS is not a substitute for an argument.

How is you holding TRS hostage supposed to influence my decision making at all? I don't give a shit what happens to them, I just want you to stop trying to colonize Holla Forums.

I think the relationship between Holla Forums and TRS is soon to become irreparable

Things TRS would rather do than humble their egos and simply apologize:

All rather than take the ego hit of admitting they were wrong and kindly requesting that their userbase leave us the fuck alone.

The actual goal is to be able to derail discussion and ban anyone who disagrees with their Kushner approved line by accusing them of being from TRS. The website in question is largely irrelevant.

You faggots are worse thane Evalion bitch boys.

Can't divide what was never united.

Kike loving normalfags FUCK OFF!

TRS' mods (a few of them) were behind Evalion. Do you see the common thread here?

the mods are shit how new are you

What the fuck even is this faggotry? I'm so confused?

I'm not the sure if you're aware but faggotry isn't desired here.

let it happen.

So I don't have to repeat myself.

lrn2VPN you absolute mongoloid.
Jesus how fucking retarded has opsec gotten in this place since HotWheels stepped down?

epin

Maybe you'll get the forum back next week

JIDF never sleeps. This is one of the more elaborate D.C. campaigns that I have seen.

One of the few legitimate issues in this stew is RedIce. If they've embraced the Jew, they are not our friends. TRS needs to disavow RedIce based on Jews.

go back to TRS
oh wait, too late

funnily enough one of the TRS mods was one of those

The mods are complicit in this because they want a "kosher" killing word to end discussion. It can't be kike or JIDF anymore because Kushner wants us to be pro-Zionist.

For all new guys in this thread, just stick around for 5 minutes you'll find out why we're pissed off.

NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA NYPA

TRS won't disavow anyone because their existence from the start was to get people who think like us, but then get them to soften until their "movement" is filled with gays, trannies and "based nationalist jews"

It was hilarious listening to Natt being pathetically thirsty over her on the Alcoholocaust.

forums are down again lel

Fuck off

Oh no. We'd better stop disagreeing with this guy, otherwise he'll do something that won't effect us in any way again.

I know, user said my threat was empty, I obliged him

TRS BTFO

No, I said it was irrelevant, because I don't give a fuck about TRS.

Meanwhile TRS is actually advocating alliance with (((nationalist))) jews.

good shit

Anyone going to Stockholm this February?

Why are you so butthurt? If you realize that Kushner is trying to push right wingers to be pro-Zionist maybe you should raise a stink on YOUR FORUM FULL OF JEW SYMPATHIZERS instead of the imageboard full of actual factual GAS THE KIKE advocates.

That's probably the idea but I don't think it'll work.

It's half a dozen dedicated goons making these threads and the plurality of posts in them, with random users from TRS arguing with them and pol regulars crying D&C.

Nobody's going to give a shit about this in a month.

then why are you in this thread complaining?

Didn't Kushner cheat his way through college?

I doubt he's smart enough to subvert Holla Forums

these fags just want to get mentioned on a trs podcast or by seventhson on twitter
it's sad as fuck

Because I see through your bullshit. This isn't about TRS at all. This is about controlling our discourse.

Here's some of the cheesecake I promised.

Remember the how joyful they were after getting mentioned by jazzhands?
Kek

SOMEONE LOCK THIS GUY UP

I think you're a liar. Do you really think we haven't dealt with this pathetic falseflagging shit before?

he's from TRS pulling the wee "i'm not actually from TRS leave us- uh I mean them - alone" card

yes
we value your namefags that much
this isn't about our imageboard or anything we just want senpai to notice us

top fucking lel the projection on these TRSfaggot's egos

incorrect. This is where you are wrong. It started out with me being bored, moved on to them being mad and insulting me, then when I told them to apologize and fess up then leave they just wont shut their fucking mouth. Nothing about silencing any discourse, but you can keep running with that narrative and see how far it gets you.

Stop trying to kill Holla Forums and I'll stop calling you on your bullshit.

By doing what? Making threads about it on Holla Forums?

He's a madman

Your word is meaningless. Your actions speak for themselves.

90% of both Holla Forums should agree:

who gives a shit

you are retarded. extra hour

Yeah that's it actually. Until TDS does a full length apology podcast to Holla Forums where they list their crimes, cry out in pain, and state every stolen meme there can be no end to this

Doesn't effect me in the slightest. Please, waste as much of your time and money on that as you wish. Add an extra twenty hours for me.

What the fuck even is this faggotry? I'm so confused?

TO ALL ANONS

Notice how the TRShill says he doesn't care about what gets said about them but immediately defends TRS anyway. I wonder why that is. Could it be they actually care a shit load since they have intended on herding us as cats for a long time?

I think it's exactly that, if he didn't care, he wouldn't be posting in this thread.

It's well known that they've attempted to "'colonize" this place.

here we go again
you fucks just don't get it

we're gonna round up our cybersoldiers and make a cyber attack on them

we're gonna raid them, then dox them, then DDoS them and all the scary things that internet communities do

jesus christ, these mods are pathetic sacks of shit.

This shit has been fucked right from the beginning user I don't know when or if cripplekike

seventhson makes post saying stop doing it or you'll get banned from their forums

ok whatever you say
just keep moving the goalposts you attention whores

kid you're giving this shitposting way too much influence. the only thing that is going to get killed is TRS's belief that Holla Forums is part of the alt-kike

See? You guys just keep proving my point. You want to be able to shut down any discussion by just going "TRS!"

They were always asking for an apology.

do it for a whole week faggot

Better version.

Haven't had to post it since Milo ruined the term for them though.

why should one man apologize for another mans actions?

he owns the botnet user

Has TRS done anything useful other then making the echo meme?

No we just want to shut down trs faggotry.

Why shouldn't a "leader" take responsibility for the actions of his followers?

They also made/popularized the "1488er" meme and the "purity spiraling" meme.

Still costs him money. Still, it's irrelevant. If he can take out TRS, why not take out an actual hard target?

:^)

Because that's what adult white men do

you want to be free to talk about allying with jew nationalists?
nevermind maybe you aren't TRS. Maybe you're just a kike

There are already all sorts of things we can shout to derail a thread. You just don't want your beloved kosher group booted from Holla Forums.

Has Holla Forums done anything useful besides shitpost? has Anonymous, the hacker group done anything of note? Dramafaggots are acting like imageboards are secretly pulling the strings of global geopolitics.

Dylan Roof did 100x more than all of Holla Forums put together.

because he gets way more attention this way

Apologizing to Holla Forums makes no sense because Holla Forums is not a person, it's an imageboard.

Defend TRS all you want faggot. Doesn't change the fact that TRS are a bunch of kosher nationalists.

actually he's made money by doing this lol

It's called being a man and owning up to your mistakes.

I know about the "i'm not a 14'88er!" cucks but what does purity spiraling mean?

5 DAYS
13 THREADS
██████╗ ███████╗██╗ ███████╗██╗ ██╗ █████╗ ███╗ ██╗████████╗██╔══██╗██╔════╝██║ ██╔════╝██║ ██║██╔══██╗████╗ ██║╚══██╔══╝██████╔╝█████╗ ██║ █████╗ ██║ ██║███████║██╔██╗ ██║ ██║ ██╔══██╗██╔══╝ ██║ ██╔══╝ ╚██╗ ██╔╝██╔══██║██║╚██╗██║ ██║ ██║ ██║███████╗███████╗███████╗ ╚████╔╝ ██║ ██║██║ ╚████║ ██║ ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝╚══════╝ ╚═══╝ ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═══╝ ╚═╝

I've seen you faggots do this multiple times this week on completely unrelated discussions.
Everyone sees through your shit.

Lel, TRS needs to die.

TRS deserves to get taken down for being kosher cucks.

It means you're punching right if you don't support Israel goy.

Shooting up a nigger church didn't accomplish anything, if it weren't for Trump running, it could have killed the movement.

Having standards.

Seems like "purity spiraling" is just to shame you to accept blatant faggotry

When was that?

Is zippocat still good gore or is it too niggerish?

It's painfully obvious you aren't from around here, pal.

thats a good way to never get the forum back

I think it means making your movement so strict morally that nobody could possibly embody the virtues. Therefore faggots are cool :^)

apologizing to cambodia makes no sense because cambodia is not a person, it is a nation

I remember the 4pol and 8pol glory days well.

I think Jewish psyops over the years has worn down a lot of good people who have given up due to exhaustion.

JIDF is in every nook and cranny of the prowhite movement, TRS and here. They're relentless.

The particulars of their points and their rhetorical strategies have changed a lot over the years, but the end goal hasn't – bring Jews into the prowhite movement, build suppprt for Jews, and marginalize and undercut anyone who disagrees. That is the common, unbroken thread.

TRS is playing with fire by playing footsie with Jew-loving scum.

Somebody has been posting pictures of armpit hair on women lately and I'll say, it's a fair bit more triggering than gore. Gore has lost its effect

a gay meme that faggots and jews use to shame people with standards and people that remove degenerates from their group.

No, they're not.

This is the kind of stuff that made 4pol and 8pol glorious in the early days tbh

Because his subordinates fucked up and thus he has to take responsibility.

It's like if a country accidentally spills a fuckton of toxic chemicals into someone else's water supply the chief diplomat apologizes.

Cambodia has leaders. Cambodia has cambodians that are registered in Cambodia.

Holla Forums is open and anyone can come in.

whoa we got a purity spiraler here. if this was the TRS forums you'd get banned!

The :^) was there to make it obvious it was satire

Semantic af lad and you know it is

yeah there is definitely not regular users or a board culture on Holla Forums so I can see why TRS owes us no apology.
Just like how jews as a whole aren't a problem. anyone can become a jew after all

DAILY REMINDER TO THANK AN OLDFAG

He's also entirely correct. You're using us for your own personal squabbles.

It's a propaganda term meant to shame people who won't compromise core principles on Jews, homosexuality and racial nationalism.

Anyone who uses that term is someone to watch.

SeventhSon's intern, Myne1001, is a literal faggot.

Todd and Claire affair, Alphabet boys tried to frame Assange as a Pedophile.

We shut the operation down.

Ohhhh yea. That was pretty baller.

This if anything is one of the best arguments for TRS to be broken.

We also doxed the shit out of StoneTear and got a House Committee hearing out of it. I stayed up all night helping with that one.

Meinkraft? Nah dude

holy shit they literally think we're ISIS.

Shills detected. All of these people are shills. They just "outed" themselves. See hahaha! I caught them red-handed, in the act with their pants down. They didn't see it coming. I've got the smoking gun, I've pulled the linchpin. Their house of cards will surely come tumbling down!

u a shill m8

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

severe TRS butthurt

Go away worthless Namefag.

Are you arguing that one cannot apologize to a community

add this to the list of things TRS will do before confronting their wgo

How do you know who's a regular or not?
Am I a regular?

Also
I see those "island" threads from back then did some permanent damage to people.

Board culture is a thing, but apologizing to an imageboard is still retarded as hell.

I don't give a fuck if Sven apologizes. I don't think he needs to, because this shit is retarded.

Proof of faggotry:
i*mgur.com/gallery/ky2JW

Shoo shoo TRS

And yet, itsgoingdown and a host of other anarchist and marxist sites remain unscathed. Poor, piss poor, I say.

Gee I wonder why.

It's in your tone, faggot. Grow up.

You're getting the hard lesson here, Lampshade.

Comparing us to successful insurgency operations. Tnx. Well, we don't have nearly as much jew monies as them, but still.

Good fucking lord, I hadn't seen this.

Hi CF.

very post modern of you my man
I hope you wont hold it against Holla Forums once TRS starts getting doxed. after all nothing is real

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS TRS
THE
RIDE
NEVER
ENDS

Kek!

don't worry, we're not doxing TRS, we're just doxing individuals

m8

Lmao the shills are now posting fags

God bless you chemofag

The actual number of people posting on pol is irrelevant, in theory. The whole point of anonymous boards is that you judge each post by its merits. Anonymity was not meant for convenience nor for safety. Whether or not there are 1000 people on pol or 2 guys pretending to be 1000 people, it doesn't matter. The presentation is all that is important.

Anyone who affixes his self-worth to an anonymous bulletin board whose politics he has no control over is an idiot. The board owners could be niggers for all you know.

This is a goldmine

Holy ego

This.

Hi Stuart

Placing posters that no one talk about on campus and getting drunk (while great) solves nothing. They need to be brought down to size.

man those forums are never gonna go back up at this rate

First I was irritated by them.

Now I'm amused,lel.

It would be useful to figure out our numbers if we ever hope to organize irl though

???? literally never discussed or brought up. that's something I would say TRS and alt-righters have though for those labels.

Lol that's myne1001 or whatever? Dude would always be playing minecraft in the discord.

This is a good point. Anons will never listen to any authority figure or adopt any label. We're an independent faction and we always will be. Not to mention we're more powerful and influential than every E-celeb and namefag fourm on the "alt-right" combined.

Why would we willingly be absorbed into a weaker cultural block?

Good. Take down the whole site.

(checked)
How did you manage to notice discussion levels in a forum that is invite only?

Oh wait, it gets worse.

We even got Assange-kun to link to Holla Forums and notice us.

Overall it was a fun time.

Yes, that's myne101.

This is why we say "TRS needs to be purged in order to not be mocked". So many faggots and Zionist defenders there now, fucking disgusting. I used to view them as good for incrementalism, but now I see that they're just name-fagging cancer out for some shekels.

Didn't. Listened to podcasts and checked their podcast comments section. Was not impressed.

kek. When will you TRS faggots learn?

The ride never ends

HEY GUYS

Let's write down our demands to TRS with one word per post!

I'll start:

Dear

faggots

Minecrafters must die.

funny about that

Give

us

the

Gonna spam now?

I don't even get what you think you guys are accomplishing. However, you might be forcing the TRSfags to go outside, so that's a plus I guess.

I wonder why that could be

pleasure

Because these faggots are leftists trying babie's first co-opt campaign.

Hammerhead

of

and fags

did the babby die?

gassing

Israel

fisting

being cummed inside

because they never shilled here :^)

Download imacros to spam the forum.

Also check if html is enabled, if so, iframes of LM and redirects to goatse.

Also if people want to fund more ddos this is possible, will need btc though.

AIDS

One word at a time.

you.

slurp

yeah I believe that :^)

We

our

humped

DOUBLE

WUZ

negroid

NIGGER

attack

Kangz

This is actually a pretty intolerable environment for leftists. Only Holla Forums manages it and we can usually pick them out like a sore thumb.

You fagots, however, never seem to go away.

I thought Holla Forums was mostly us posting ironically?

I approve

This seriously worries me. How is he still an intern?

NOW DEMAND CONCESSION

Gives good dome?

'N

To all the TRS goys out there:

This will end. This divide and conquer bullshit. It could not be more transparent. We aren't against you - the average user of Holla Forums Holla Forums - it's a bunch of powertripping faggots who learned how to script just yesterday and want to D&C for (((one reason or another)))

Reply to this comment if you support TheRightStuff.Biz

This D&C sure stinks eh

I know this is heresy but I like arguing with Holla Forums way more than TRS. At least they talk to us like us. They're going to be gassed but they're the kind of guys I'd play soccer with on christmas on the battlefield. I would just shoot TRS when they came out of the hideyhole.

t. D&C faggot

I love your post

thats another hour

Are you the faggot who spams /prog/?

t. the average user of Holla Forums Holla Forums

Sheeeit

This has to be a fucking joke.

So it'll have been an hour and a day since you learn your first script?

DDOS "user" what's wrong? it's back up again.

Keep it down for a week faggot, what's stopping you?

thats 2 hours now

A FUCKING LEAF

So two hours and a day.
You're a regular haxxor fagstrordinaire.

BAHAHAHAHA

There are actual Holla Forumsacks around, actually, but they're one of the more goon-infested boards due to originally splitting from Holla Forums. We all know what happens when somebody suggests a board migration. :^)

I know. They're misguided and annoying, but they're anons and have at least an understanding of our psychology and humility.

TRS sees us as just another reddit board to be assimilated.

We know where to find you idiots, we're the ones DDoS'ing you.

HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT! HOW IS HIS OPSEC SO SECURE? HOW ARE HIS HACKS DO DASTARDLY?

It's bait.

Ahh I knew this was ironic shitposting. We love you 8ch =]

Hey thanks for the support eh TRS needs us to come together in their time of need. Don't forget to donate to Richard Spencer's website and help out the goys by donating via their link on TheRightStuff.biz

yeah pretty much

No problem Mike

(checked)

Posted the wrong picture but oddly appropriate for this thread.

No dude I've been a user on TRS forum for a long time. I think a lot of what's driving this is actually a bunch of butthurt faggots who are anally upset they didn't get an invite to the forum (because they have so much to contribute to the right)

This might be the best post in 12 threads

over 6 million % this

kek

This post is so fucking awful i'm not sure who's behind it.

You know what, I feel the same way. Reminds me of the Christmas ceasefire thread we had a while ago.

It's not subtle you fucking queer

TRS here 2 stay 5eva fucking nigger

The Microwave beckons, but no way to reach it. Oh, the agony!

can you explain all the gay porn on the ovens and why you guys are into that ?

This makes no sense. Hilarious, but still stupid.

and this laddies an gentlemen, is why they don't belong here.

That's because they're anons who disagree with us on almost everything.

TRS are namefags.

heh

do it for a week. What's stopping you?

Nigger I was on the chans when you were still jerking off on your sisters panties

this meme seems alien. where the fuck is this from?

Kek, hi Holla Forums.

His autism bux.

Your spacing suggests otherwise.

To be fair Holla Forums has a fair amount of ledditers

kill yourself

and now you're a namefag
your opinion is invalid

Hello Holla Forums.

Find any spooks today?

Eventually, you'll quit TRS and join Holla Forums. Nigger, Holla Forums has redpilled the alphabet agencies that try to infiltrate. You TRS faggots don't stand a chance.

wew

Sure, sure. I also raped over 9000 women.

Fuck you newfag

Checked

REMINDER THAT RENEGADE MEDIA IS PUSHING A SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST RIGHT WING MEDIA SUCH AS RED ICE, KEVIN MACDONALD, TRS, COUNTER-CURRENTS, ETC.

SINEAD WANTS TO D&C RIGHT-WING OUTLETS SINCE THEIR PORTAL IS NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY

YOU'RE DRINKING AN INSANE WOMAN'S KOOLAID

Sure is 2007 in here.

This isn't even about TRS.

Sinead can't do shit.

Because we've never been shilled by renegade before

Go pass out and piss yourself in a phonebooth again Sinead

Wait this is new.
Any evidence to this claim?

Except black guys.

Oh hey look he's one of us. Call off the attack.

We've come full circle and are blaming Renegade again.

TRShills seems to be almost exposed to providing evidence maybe its their forum culture

By the way nice pepe meme faggot I bet you fit in great around here I'm sorry I haven't "joined Holla Forums" by being a fucking cliquey faggot and renouncing TRS.

Fuck you pretentious little faggot. That isn't what Holla Forums is about. I'm going to listen to Fash The Nation every weekend from now til I die. I'm not going to suddenly stop liking something I found on fucking Holla Forums in the first place because a bunch of hipster faggots tell me it's not cool any more.

Fuck you. TRS is here to stay.

This

Could it be the infamous Russian hacker known as Sam Hyde?

Ah

You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave.

you

are

a

fucking

retard

Oh shit bro you caught us dude maybe it's the forum culture you know absolutely nothing about because you missed the boat and now you're ass hurt about it. Suck my cock

Well FtN is a weekly show so you only have two left

TRS won't exist if you keep this shit up.

Lel, calm down.

Sinead is on Youtube all day using her 57 sock accounts to shit up various comment sections. Don't underestimate that woman's bitterness, she's literally running on envy.

Remember when Holla Forums was productive?

not sure if sad that I cant mine faggotry for you guyse right now, or happy that I dodged that shithole

I don't give a fuck.

Fuck you. Holla Forums was always about free speech. You are everything wrong with the rest of the internet. I'm not going to give up my free speech corner because you have a problem with me being a part of TRS. Suck my cock you pretentious faggot.

that's for the fresh pasta fam

Can I get the @handles for the alt-kike faggots? Bulbasaur has gone quiet and I'm not familiar with the e-celebs.

meant *thanks

Sounds libergtarian.

@NattDanelaw
@ZeigerIM
@AtomWaffen

GOD DAMN IT I JUST WANTED TO JOIN THE FORUM

I'LL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD NOW

:^)

Lel, calm down faggot.

Including for white nationalists that advocate alliance with kikes? What about cultural marxists? They get free speech too?

Thanks.

LOL no balls, nigger.
Why don't you do some C shit and burn up the servers instead of begging for skids?

I think it's hitting critical mass, I'm getting some serious giggles out of this thread. Thanks for all the laughs TRS-sama

You're welcome

Free speech is ALWAYS what made Holla Forums great. Fucking edgelord cunt. WHO GIVES A FUCK if I'm on TRS forum. I'll keep posting here. Why don't you go have a cry about it?

Fucking script kiddie thinks he owns goddamn Holla Forums now. Fuck you faggot.

lel

Lel, just calm down.

Huge faggot.

You have nothing to say but stale memes. Fuck you. I like TRS and I'm happy to be a part of the community there. Take it down, go ahead and make your faggoty little point. I don't give a fuck. Piss off.

I haven't had this much fun in ages

severe butt hurt not surprising from homosexual trs

Is this you in the picture?

kek you sound like a gay larper
kill yourself

I would tell you the same but you got no where to go ahhahahahhaah.

If you criticize the show, you get banned. Really touches you off, doesn't it?

GOD DAMN IT SEVENTH SON I WANTED TO JOIN YOUR COMMUNITY OF NAMES AND EGO CIRCLEJERKING
CAN I AT LEAST GET A MENTION ON YOUR PODCAST

I JUST WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR SECRET CLUB PLEASE

kek are you lost mate?

The forum is up. Guess the check to the botnet bounced.

All you have to do is calm down.

lmao damn dude their empire's in decline. Many such cases, SAD!

Just so you know, I've been posting the TRS faggotry on other namefag sites. Every time I see someone post a TDS thread in other places, I've been showing what you're all about. :^)

well time to take it down again

Dear Faggots,

Give us the pleasure of gassing Israel, fisting you, slurp. We our humped double wuz negroid nigger attack kangz n' sheeeit.

now to find someone to invite me there so i can register as 'the mayor of Holla Forums'

kek

Well, take it down.
Hurry up, bitch.

God I always hated cliques like that. That's what people do on Twitch.com too. I hate all namefags. Every namefag groups I've ever been involved with was garbage circlejerking asskissing.

Kek, calm down.

Namefaggotry and orbiting namefags is a complete cancer on this world, it needs the rope

@ThaRightStuff
@SeventhSonTRS
@jazzhandmcfeels
@Halberstram_FTN
@RichardBSpencer

Do you folks want me to tell you how I know you're new here?

These are the accounts to flag:
twitter.com/LanaLokteff
twitter.com/reactionaryjew
twitter.com/ari_bencanaan
twitter.com/jewrightwing
twitter.com/The_Rebbe_

These are TRS accounts (pls don't flag):
twitter.com/ThaRightStuff
twitter.com/Bulbasaur_TRS
twitter.com/Seventhsontrs
twitter.com/Halberstram_FTN
twitter.com/jazzhandmcfeels

This is a TRSodomite trying to trick you into going after his enemies:

NO. I GOT FUCKING NAMEFAGS ENJOYING THEMSELVES RIGHT NOW WHEN THEY OUGHT TO BE SUFFERING WITHDRAWELS INSTEAD.

IT IS I
THE MAYOR OF Holla Forums
PLEASE LODGE ALL COMPLAINTS FORMALLY TO THIS POST

Lel, just calm down.

Yeah dude lets all hide in our basements for the rest of our lives.

No one even denying it. Mods are compromised.

I don't even have the proper software mate. Some other user usually beats me to it. If someone doesn't soon I'll be looking into getting the proper software.

please don't stop posting you can't divide that which was never united

313 is the number of the beast

Yeah dude let's just do the same exact thing all other WN movements have done forever but with a radio show and a message board

we're gonna change the world man

what happened exactly to Ghoul? He showed his face, what was he expecting

also Detroit's area code.

That's where you're mistaken. Being anonymous on the internet does not mean you're inactive off the internet. Many people here are in high-up positions in the government and alphabet agencies.

Tru

FUCK YOU TRS SHILLS, AND FUCK YOU THE DDOS WILL NOT STOP. NOT UNTIL ALL OF YOU FUCKING LEAVE Holla Forums FOREVER AND GET BUSY SUCKING OFF NIGGER COCK WITH MILO.

That one image does seem to best represent what's going on ITT

ddos 'user' why is the TRS forum up? did you run out of neetbux?

I wonder if they're the ones having a little cry session over TRS or if it's another group of people.

It's certainly coordinated. Doesn't seem grassroots to me. I wonder if anyone here has the balls to calmly discuss who may actually be behind this.

yeah dude, the 300 people who post on Holla Forums are going to wreak havoc on the internet

Give me a break.

you seem very possessive

All I have to say is;
You non Jew haters need to go. We have lots of proof that the Jews need to be gassed. This time all of them.

reactionary jew used to be a far leftist iirc from the npi threads

Suck my dick faggot how about you tell me where you live and I'll show your sister the closest thing to nigger cock she's had since she left high school

We've already proven that TRS's mods are behind this.

no idea, it was a retarded move on his part and now he's dropped off the internets because of it

show me your proofs

We don't have freedom of speech here. We are facsists.

Behind what, exactly? What are the TRS mods doing? They're not the ones making these shitty threads.

ITS FUCKING Holla Forums, Holla Forums, JIDF AND NEWFAGS.

TRS CAN BURN IN AN OVEN BUT THERES NO REASON TO DERAIL ALL OF Holla Forums OVER IT

I don't think these fags don't understand how Holla Forums works and what it is. They think that just because we talk here, out in the open, we should also organize and C&C from here. No, we fucking should not. The internet is anonymous and full of shills of all sorts. Everyone has been monitoring places like this for a while.
The anonymity just means here is where we share information and ideas, put them to the test. This is a place where the amorphous blob of anonymous shitposters thinks. What each one of those shitposters takes away, and what each one of them does with it - is down to them. They are looking for "leaders", "guidance" and "structure". Well, you fucking faggots, this isn't the place. Every user is a potential leader, and every user is an operative behind enemy lines, in the real world. Every user has a life and an ability to make something happen. But every user has to do it by himself. This place is something more than an individual, and at the same time infinitely less. What they are is a bunch of attention-starved losers trying to set themselves up on the internet, for a lack of ability to do so in the real world. They think they are smarter than others around them, when in fact they simply do not understand why things are the way the are.

WEW LAD

lurk moar fuckface

maybe if you stopped gobbling e-celeb cock you would be up to date on shit here

they're linked in the op, archived and everything, you're free to see what Lothar and Sevenson are doing yourself.

THATS FUNNY COMING FROM A TRS FAGGOT

No, you're faggots.

Yep. I'm just here to contribute my own counter shitposting. FtN is great.

Hero we need tbh

idk why he didn't just start using his real name. It's not like he can unexpose himself now. He obviously wanted to be found out if he made videos.

Good one dude, good one.

I don't give a fuck.

I wonder if this is a victim of an explosion?

good post. TRS won't be able to understand those feels

So said the outsider. We are actually technically speaking,
A god.

>FTN IS GREAT ITS KOSHER AS SHIT

YUP

OOGA BOOGA MUH DICK. FUCK YOU NIGGER YOU OUTED YOURSELF SO EASILY HAHA. IT WAS OBVIOUS SINCE YOU CAME TO Holla Forums AND CAN'T EVEN BIGPOST.

Things TRS would rather do than humble their egos and simply apologize:

All rather than take the ego hit of admitting they were wrong and kindly requesting that their userbase leave us the fuck alone.

someone should DDoS the radio page so no faggots can get their fix of Ghoul's boring voice and the sound of Kike Enoch.

i've been saying this for months, we need gore wallpaper embedded in the CSS

OUR WEAPONIZED AUTISM WILL DEVOUR YOUR VBULLETIN FORUM AND YOU WILL NOT BE ASSIMILATED. YOU WILL BE PURGED BY OUR SHEER RETARDATION.

SMALL POSTING TRS GARBAGE SHOULD ANHERO. STOP TRYING TO GAMERGATE US. WE ARE THE BIG POSTERS NOW AND WE SEE YOUR KIKE WAYS.

Then why did you ask for proof in the first place?

Yeah with such hard hitting, right wing guests such as Millenialwoes how could a young TRSodomite NOT love the podcasts?

Dude if that's how you see Holla Forums that's great and you're right. TRS isn't the same thing as Holla Forums. But politically they overlap. So of course they're going to talk about recruiting here. For people who want to.

WHY IS THEIR FORUM UP RIGHT NOW?

This sounds like the entire killery campaign.

wew

it's like the first time you heard lurk moar

kill yourself kike apologist.

they should DDOS everything and hold it down for a week but I guess neetbux doesn't stretch that far

obviously, they need to "recruit" elsewhere. This is not their place to recruit from. Go back to reddit and get your faggot recruits.

Because I'm just shitposting in here like everyone else, why the fuck do you even care I guess you're okay with some stupid powertripping faggot to speak for you and DDOS some flavor of the month faux-enemy (which aligns closely with Holla Forums politically.)

I'm not here to argue with you faggot. I'm just here to let you know not everybody agrees and Holla Forums isn't your shitty little hugbox. Fuck you.

FACTION. LOL. Holla Forums is a FACTION NOW. WE CONTROL THE MEMES, WE RULE THE INTERNET. FEAR US.

its a fucking imageboard, jfc dude get some perspective. it doesn't actually "do" anything beside reposting triggering articles from shitlib news sites. You're talking like a retarded anonymoose is legion faggot

Not enough bitshekels to keep doing it, it seems. Gotta pay up if you want service, goy!

(checked)
more gore plz
lost mine in hdd crash

Free speech means we get to bully you as much as we want

It also always wins. Even against the powers that be and the Jews.
Holla Forums is pretty much undefeated.

TRS HAS NOT BEEN DDOSED IT GOT TAKEN DOWN BY SMALLPOSTING FAGGOTRY

>>>/gore/
got you fampai, treasure trove

this, who is doing the ddos?

you sound peeved, maybe you should take a break from the internet we're going to destroy you faggot

No dude. How about you go back to reddit? If you're actually interested in planting the seed of fascism in the United States, you're going to need to go outside the boundaries of the internet. This is bigger than Holla Forums now and not everybody gives a fuck about your autistic little shitfit. Fuck off and cry about it.

Fucking right.

Gore should be posted one image at a time

OOOH HE'S GOING TO DESTROY US!!! OH SHIT I BETTER STOP POSTING OR HE'LL KEEP DDOSING!!!!

Recruiting for what? Their little petty bullshit online LARP? Listen, faggot, we know about your forum. If I was into it, I'd be on it. Hell, I might already be there - how the fuck would you know? It doesn't matter on Holla Forums. But shilling the place will do you no fucking good. What's happened is pretty simple - you fags with your LARPbrigade want to be "relevant" in the real world, suck Shlomo's dick a bit for it. Ok, good. But most anons on Holla Forums will not join such a venture, because most anons on Holla Forums see that it's doomed to fail. By shilling for it, you're just convincing many thousands of individual anons that TRS is not something they want to be part of. And is an active threat to their favourite shitposting board.

i suspect it's just trolling at this point. No way anyone is naturally this dumb.

Lel, calm down.

Why don't we all? (loic or something)

Also I have an email for ddos service, costs 0.05 for an hour, 100gb/s or something.

Dude this reads like a Sam Hyde parody of the alt-right. This is sad to read.

We won the election of the most powerful country on Earth.
We god now.

your entire site is a sam hyde parody of Holla Forums

lel
There's more than TRS to getting outside of the internet, faggot. You fuckers are hilarious.

Not a single person ITT is buy what you're selling. You're just making TRSodomites look even stupider. We're not gonna donate or listen to your faggy cum scented podcasts.

I'm down for that. TRS is doubling down anyway.

If what I have to say is trolling you that makes it all the more enjoyable for me to say it. Fuck the anti TRS pussies. We stood together and memed for Trump like brothers. It was all one movement. Fragmenting is now is going to weaken us. Yeah I said us.

nah the doxing comes next

Fellate a gun and reeeeee the fuck off my board.

Is anybody in this thread actually TRS or Holla Forums? This all seems really fake.

I don't give a fuck I'm going to keep posting until I get tired. This isn't a fucking /r/politics thread.

oh the irony

WE WILL INFILITRATE YOUR USER BASE. WE WILL DOX YOU. WE WILL RELEASE YOUR INFORMATION INTO YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS. WE WILL RELEASE IT TO YOUR EMPLOYER. WE WILL MAKE IT PUBLIC. OUR AUTISM AND RETARDATION WILL OVERPOWER YOU

Has anyone found out where that Ghoul faggot works yet?

Big tent faggotry has the tendency to fail apart.

Mother of god.

I sure haven't heard this argument before

do it, what are you waiting for?

50 US dollars an hour is gonna stretch the neetbux pretty thin though :^)

he doesn't work. he's in college with a philosophy major

Go ahead and dox them

Like I said I'm going to keep posting. I have nothing better to do. Fuck you autists I like TRS.

I mean, as long as you spergs stay in this thread and leave the digging threads alone, I don't really give a shit.

you can't divide that which was never united

no shit, this isn't reddit

t. Tumblr

sourceforge.net/projects/loic

As soon as we dox those fuckers, there will be no TRS. Enjoy your stay.

Seeing posts like these pop up should be a sign for him to reign in his little faux-SA.

yeah I'm thinking that it needs to be made clear to TRS that we're not their friends lol

say kike, for science.

also fuck all e-celebs now and forever.

Bulbasaur is a cuck. What a surprise

do it faggot

pic related, it's you

TRUTH

Tannerite is the shit.

Ok

says it's got malware though

You're right it's not reddit and dissenting opinions are allowed here

Go for it I don't give a fuck. Dox them and make your sad point. Holla Forums is never going to be about forcing your opinion on other people. Fuck that and fuck you for trying to turn this website into your hugbox. It's bigger than you. This movement is bigger than Holla Forums (though Holla Forums started it.) White Nationalism will come to the United States of America.

Donate btc here:

1HBmD2EqqeaXRNnw8oz9SZrQkspJCjjG5G

So I think it's time that someone expose his work to the Dean and tell the administration you don't feel comfortable going to school with such a raging anti-Semite…

:)

Oh my sweet summer child.

Is likely a false positive, run it in a sandbox or virtual machine.

He's an anti-Semite and a pedo!

what's your point?

LMAO YOU SOUND LIKE SUCH A PUCCI

Thank you for your service goreposter

I didn't notice the "Grab her by the pussy" poster in the background before. Kek Trump just has the most quotable one-liners, he's got the comic timing of a professional. That picture is fucking gold, even if the person who drew it thought he was highlighting the absurdity of the far-right.

I wouldn't worry about it :^)

do you really think ANTIFA haven't done that already?

wew

He's a try hard faggot.

TRS IS GETTING DOXXED
GETTING DOXXED
GETTING DOXXED

TRS IS GETTING DOXXED
EARLY IN THE MO OOOOR NIIIINNNNGGG

no the ddong stopped because they moved behind cloudflare and then swapped servers, so for the meantime they can have their forum back. I'll be getting the new IP soon.

Hello Reddit.

good stop talking about it and do it faggot

what's the forum's IP address again? also what's their home page IP hehehehe

My point is that all this walking on eggshells to protect TRS isn't helping anyone accomplish anything. Go ahead and fucking doxx them if you're going to doxx them. But I AM A MEMBER OF TRS AND I THINK THAT IS A MISTAKE. At the end of the day though WHITE NATIONALISM IS LARGER THAN TRS AND IT WILL LIVE ON. IF YOU DOXX TRS THINK ABOUT IF IT IS HELPING OR HARMING THE CAUSE OF WHITE NATIONALISM BEFORE YOU DO IT. BUT GODSPEED. OUR MOVEMENT WILL LIVE ON

t. TRS autist.

No, I don't. Or he would be out on his ass.

Babby!

And power. You wouldn't even be here if we didn't have power you want.

I highly doubt that is going to occur.

I believe you.

Are you fucking kidding me?

SUCKS UUUU

TRY /BAPH/ YOU ARE ALL GETTING DOUBLE NIGGER AIDS REKT

common filth is always right

Holla Forums, you still can't accept you're subhuman shitskins used as puppets by the same people who sell crack in your neighborhoods, do you? That's why you try to pass off as TRSodomites, at least during that time you make yourself believe that you're actually a human being instead of an animal that should be currently shitting in the streets of India.

this is pathetic tbh

Maybe he is? or the school doesn't give a shit.

It's the first thing they'd try to do.

I'm from the days when we used web-based stress testers. I don't know all this script stuff I'm more of a general troll.

Haven't a lot of the higher ups moved to kikebook?

Shut up you try hard faggot.

please no bully i am n00b

Trips confirm, but I think it's worth doubling down on the campaign that antifa is already doing - if they indeed are doing it.

Lurk most newfag

ping it, you fucking tard.

Alright here's a general idea of what I'm planning on sending:

Dear SeventhSon,

As I am sure you are aware, 8/pol/ has been clashing with your community for the past several days. This conflict was initially sparked when several posters showed up in a thread about RedIce letting a "based Jew" onto their podcast and defended RedIce. Many of these users were handed bans due to the fact that their sudden arrival to the thread was suspicious. One user on the board who also happened to use the Forum found a post on your forum with a ban page from the thread. This allowed us to know with absolute certainty that at least one member of your Forum was involved in the shilling attempt. We are well aware that your users use Discord often to raid various websites, and the assumption thus became that your users were organizing a raid on 8/pol/ to defend RedIce's action.

Users continued to show up to the thread in question to defend RedIce. One of these users ended up getting banned, so he used his VPN service to spam the board with threads. Additionally, after the user who had found the thread on your forum about the user who had been banned from the board posting his ban, he leaked the thread as a .zip and .tar.gz file. The post leaking your forum was immediately posted about in the same forum thread in question, giving definitive proof that your users were monitoring the thread. As the night continued more people jumped into the thread to defend TRS and got banned based on the assumption that they were a part of the same raid. One of these people was likely your Global Moderator Lothar, who posted his ban page not long after the incident and complained about the state of the board.

8/pol/ demand a few things from you
1) A public announcement to your entire forum that posting about Holla Forums is a bannable offense (it is already known that you condemned this sort of activity, but an entire thread in the announcements section lecturing your users would be preferable).
2) An apology statement from you on behalf of your forum users.
3) Some form of punishment directed at your global moderator Lothar.
This email has been made public to the users of 8/pol/ (you may have seen it already). Your response will also be made public. If you refuse to meet these demands, the users of 8/pol/ may see it as an act of hostility towards them and will likely not stop causing trouble for your website. However, if the demands are meth then they may see it as an act of good faith and halt their current activities. The decision is yours.

Both an infographic about the activity described and Lothar's post abut his ban are attached. Please make sure to read through the infographic if you haven't already.

Sincerely,
A Concerned user

Pics related are the pics I plan to attach. Input is welcome, and I would like for jewinvader to approve the final draft. It is doubtful that the demands will be met, but we never know.

Or you're going to keep DDOSing and doxxing members of TRS? Go ahead and do it pussy. Go ahead and doxx TRS. There are lulz to be had here. Let's not forget that at the end of the day.

Keep outing yourselves.

2) An apology statement from you on behalf of your forum users.
3) Some form of punishment directed at your global moderator Lothar.

I'm going to post on Holla Forums no matter what you kike. So will the rest of TRS. Fuck your hugbox faggot.

I would but I really want to learn the art of DDoSing, and I've got to learn sometime.

I don't even know what that means. Regardless I've got the program downloaded.

Looks like the Namefag site rotted your brain, lel.

Use a whois search.

Google whois

Nah, fuck you. You don't speak for me, or Holla Forums.

about 30 posts, kike count:0
he did say edglord like an SJW

this guy might actually be TRS and not some troll.

Common spic is an anti-white closeted homo projecting way too hard. Nobody straight would spend the time he does watching faggotry on the internet, not even to supposedly expose it.

Gay

Can't call it a hugbox can you?

No I think you people are relatively new here and just like jumping on the bandwagon because that's the cool thing to do.

Do the harlequin babies look like they're made out of bacon and cherries to anyone else?

(31) deep and still going

He's a muslim. He calls Christianity paganism.

whois requires you to pay, is there a free version of the service?

yup, TRS for sure

>twitter.com/Seventhsontrs

That faggot makes it to where he has to approve you.

U mad bro?

Needs more cheekiness

Ironic as fuck tbh

I'll get up to 50 before the threads over and you'll still have nothing to say because you don't have a fucking point and want to cause drama cus u mad u aint a part of the forum home slice

Yep. I have hundreds of karma on TRS forum.

Not really but you niggers are getting trolled fucking hard. TRS is here to stay. I'll always post on /pol and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it. Fuck you.

I'm like Trump, I do everything on paper.

so much for "muh free speech"

Pegglecrew says they won't stop until their list of demands is met. Since they are the ones doing the DDoSing, this is kind of pointless.

you fucking retard. ICANN has a free WHOIS service on their webpage.

Me or my wife's seven sons, user.

FTFY

Just remember; the day we accept the Jew among us, is the day we are destroyed.
We must stay linked to Hitler's brain at all costs.

the "you must apologize" shit is straight out of the SJW playbook

TRS admins are blaming goons for this now so I doubt they'll play ball with you, better get the DDOS going again.

These are our "allies" TRS when it comes down to brass tacks, they hate us, our culture, and they hate our board

We agree on 90% of the same things, why do you keep trying to subvert us more? :^)

I'd add in a bit about which is more important: the ego, or peace on the right, but I'm alright with it. He likely won't give a shit, though.

Kek. Can't believe I missed that.

OOH SCARY PEGGLECREW ELITE INTERNET WIZARDS WHO DON'T LIKE TRS CROSSPOSTING ON Holla Forums

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT FAGGOTS

DO IT FAGGOT

Ya sure, you Namefag.

lel ddosing a cloudflare ip

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ABLOO ABLOO WHY WONT THE TRS MEANIEHEADS LET ME INTO THEIR GAY-PORN FTP SERVER
ABLOO ABLOO

Once your little shitty vbulletin board comes back, I'm going to join it, and I'm going to do whatever is necessary.

Give shekels.
Infiltrate.
Whatever.

And we are going to release every shred of personal information about each of you too the public.

Enjoy your time here.

No worries. We're doing it. Doxing your beloved radio hosts and will be reporting them to their employers and their schools.

It worked last night and this afternoon.

Your sage is incorrect.

It is, but it's a necessary expedient.

TRS is all about being honorable white men, as honorable white men should be. This requires owning up to and apologizing for your mistakes.

Which is more important: Their ego, or harmony in their movement?

Can anyone get a dox on Lothar, the former subversive coontown mod?

Retarded.

Literally nobody. Ignore this newfag.

And it says no domain found, which I'm guessing has something to do with cloudfare.

That means that he admits that Holla Forums is his enemy, rather than somebody he wanted to be his friend. In which case we were proven right all along to not trust TRS.

I fucking knew this was going to get out of hand if TRS wouldn't stop spilling their spaghetti. I've been in almost every one of these threads trying like Hell to get them to stop. I don't think this is necessarily the right course of action, but once you cross the hivemind, there's no going back. No matter what my personal opinion is whatever's going to happen is going to happen, and that's why you don't cross the hivemind in the first place.

Yeah there's loads of whois sites most are free.

Checked. Haven't seen that meme in a long time!

(((spencer))) and 12 others need a good gassing

Imma step!

They will have to learn a valuable lesson. in trickery

No, it means you were always intending on doing this and using Holla Forums as your cover to avoid personal responsibility. Hilarious that you claim otherwise.

IS EVERYBODY HERE FUCKING INCOMPETENT? Here's the fucking IP Address.
lrn2fuckingscript you faggots.

The only people interested in this DDOS are you and your crew of infiltrators.

I could have done it, I'm just a lazy faggot. Thanks for helping that user.

Heil Hitler, praise kek, and gas all the Jews, yesterday.

Sauce?

YA KNOW WHAT.. NO

IT COULD BE SEEN AS 'POSSIBLY BEING HURTFUL' TO WHITE NATIONALISM FOR US TO PUNISH TRS FOR THEIR HIGH CRIMES AND CUCKHOLDRY. BUT RIGHT NOW IS WHEN THE FORCES OF THE FIRE MONKEY AND THE FIRE COCK MEET. AND ALLOWING THEIR KIKE LOVING, PEDERAST SUPPORTING FAG ASSES GO ON IN SUCH A MANNER WOULD BE MORE HARMFUL THAN ANYTHING THAT COULD HAPPEN FROM CUTTING THEM DOWN.

THE MEMBERS WHO ARE TRUE WHITE NATIONALISTS WILL FIND SOMEONE LESS CANCEROUS TO LURK.

honestly I need reasons not to fuck with people and TRS has done themselves no fucking favors

what is cloudfare lol

>b-but muh nationalist kikes :^)

MESSAGE FROM MIKE ENOCH, SEVENTH SON, AND THE TRS CREW:

ATTENTION :

TO THE USER GROUP KNOWN AS "PEGGLECREW." THE MEMBERS OF THE TRS FORUM ARE NOT EVER GOING TO STOP POSTING ON OTHER FORUMS FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE CAUSE OF WHITE NATIONALISM. WE ARE COMMITTED TO GROWING OUR MEMBER BASE AND WILL CONTINUE TO LEVY SUPPORT FROM Holla Forums Holla Forums IN OUR EFFORTS TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF WHITE NATIONALISM IN THE UNITED STATES. YOUR EMPTY THREATS TO DOXX HAVE NO IMPACT ON OUR STATED MISSSION - WHICH IS THAT WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.

WE WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT BE STOPPED BY DDOSING OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF CUTTING US OFF FROM OUR DEMOGRAPHIC. WE WILL CONTINUE TO ADVOCATE THE CAUSE OF WHITE NATIONALISM ACROSS EVERY PLATFORM THAT WE CAN.

YOU CAN THREATEN US, YOU CAN DDOS OUR FORUMS, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR EMPTY DEMANDS, BUT YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE TRS AND WHILE YOU MAY DELAY IT YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE THE DRUMBEAT OF WHITE NATIONALISM IN WHITE LANDS. THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE LIES WITH US NOW - WITH ALL OF US - ACROSS TRS, Holla Forums, AND ALL OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS WHERE OUR CAUSE FINDS AN AUDIENCE.

WE WILL NOT GO AWAY.

SAD

You don't have any loyalty to your race then. You're an anarchist.

LOIC does literally nothing.

Only for divide and conquer purposes.
We will still pogrom them.

We aren't a hive mind.

Honorary white men don't harass or shit on white men who post on a Mongolian Papercraft board.

Cloudflare is a service designed to stop DDoS attacks.
We got a live one here.

not true, it can get you v&

These people really think of themselves as the leaders of anything ? They need to seriously reconsider their position or be put down.

Pic + timestamp.

No, they're trying to DDOS Holla Forums. Because that's where the IP address leads. Because I checked. Because nobody else checked. Because they're retarded.

Yeah, that's about as longwinded as something Mike would say.

what works then?

sorry I dont consider civic nationalists to be white

Looks like some wires are getting crossed goys. You're arguing with an obvious third party troll, or yourselves.

Stop trying to play both sides, fucking subhuman.

Actually, I used to, and still do, listen to the podcasts regularly. It's become clear that they have contempt for us while simultaneously attempting to recruit our userbase and frankly I'm tired of it. They see us as just a stubborn reddit that needs to be assimilated into the movement™ and have not stopped trying to do so for three months straight.

What fucking hivemind faggot. The autists going ape shit posting the same thing over and over in a gorillion threads about this dont speak for the rest of Holla Forums

I can not believe I am to say this, but you seem like the nice person :) I would like to take a minute just sit right there and read this, I am in need of the help. I am in my country of home in the west Africa born and raised, where my family ruled as the royalty. Unfortunately, my life got changed, turned upside down. A couple of men, who were down to no good, started making trouble in my kingdom. They set us up the lies. Now, the people of my kingdom have accidentally my family's rule (with violence), and due to the fate, I am the only surviving member family. Looked at my kingdom and realized I must flee…what do?

I currently have the fortune of over €9000 million monies, but it is in a offshore bank account in a Switzerland in the Europes I can not get to. I need to get to the Europes, where I have all the safety and money and riches. If you can help, I need an hero. Please send my 10,000$ so that I can fly to the safety. All my wealth are belong to you in reward, but I am disappoint if you do not halp. A winner is you I am sure, the God blesses you.

Regards,
Prince Omari Anikulapo-Kuti

You're probably not even white.

Quick reminder that this is just a containment thread where Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Reddit, Sineads, TRS and IM shilling each other with user fueling the fire.
You can leave whenever you want or waste more time.

ayyy murica.

That's not where the IP address leads, it's Cloudfare Inc.

Jesus. I listen to that stuff sometimes, but why did you download so much?

You're behaving like a child.

how does one get past cloudfare?

goonsaloon.pro/intg/res/5570.html. That's where eponentially inflated shilling comes from. They are using the same bullshit as when they played both sides in religion threads.

we're about gassing kikes, including deluded ones who consider themselves whites.

You knew what could happen if you tried this here. I don't feel sorry for TRS. I hope they all lose their jobs and families over this.

Are you sure he's not just purity spiraling?

DoSing is only the beginning of the fun that we have in store for you.

Don't worry Michael, we're just getting started.

it's a kike kind of job, nothing honest about pooling shekels while ripping off the rest of the internet

ima stay and watch fo a while

It's tricky. You have to find out where the CF servers for TRS are and DDoS them. It's not easy.

the trshill cries out in pain as he strikes you
are you h'white users of the site?

People have ddos'd our cloudfire servers before. It's doable.

I'm patient and willing.

My job lets me listen to music, but where it's located, I don't have the internet speeds to stream. So 3 hour podcasts are ideal to listen to.

You're a genuinely terrible person.

ATTENTION :
TO THE USER GROUP KNOWN AS "PEGGLECREW." THE MEMBERS OF THE TRS FORUM ARE NOT EVER GOING TO STOP POSTING ON OTHER FORUMS FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE CAUSE OF WHITE NATIONALISM. WE ARE COMMITTED TO GROWING OUR MEMBER BASE AND WILL CONTINUE TO LEVY SUPPORT FROM Holla Forums Holla Forums IN OUR EFFORTS TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF WHITE NATIONALISM IN THE UNITED STATES. YOUR EMPTY THREATS TO DOXX HAVE NO IMPACT ON OUR STATED MISSSION - WHICH IS THAT WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN. WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN.
WE WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT BE STOPPED BY DDOSING OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF CUTTING US OFF FROM OUR DEMOGRAPHIC. WE WILL CONTINUE TO ADVOCATE THE CAUSE OF WHITE NATIONALISM ACROSS EVERY PLATFORM THAT WE CAN.
YOU CAN THREATEN US, YOU CAN DDOS OUR FORUMS, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR EMPTY DEMANDS, BUT YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE TRS AND WHILE YOU MAY DELAY IT YOU WILL NEVER SILENCE THE DRUMBEAT OF WHITE NATIONALISM IN WHITE LANDS. THE FUTURE OF THE WHITE RACE LIES WITH US NOW - WITH ALL OF US - ACROSS TRS, Holla Forums, AND ALL OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS WHERE OUR CAUSE FINDS AN AUDIENCE.
WE WILL NOT GO AWAY.

Pic + timestamp

I thought it was just TRS that talked about 'muh movement', now suddenly you think there's a movement that needs to be apologized to

Enjoy what's coming, then.

This is one of the most recent boards of intl/goons/inth/SRS shitskins. They deserve to be hung drawn and quartered to act like internet Jews.

nice message but you forgot to add
AND HALF OF US ARE FAGGOTS ACCEPT THAT NAO

Right into the trash.

I'll believe it with a screenshot and timestamp confirmed by some mole other than you, fucking subhuman.

tell Mike his caps-key is stuck

A timestamp will out our inside leak.

im jew

This thread

No, idiot. Let me explain:

TRS insists that we are part of the alt right. We don't want to be part of it. TRS says that they consider us allies, but us not wanting to be part of the alt right is intolerable for them. So they attempt to usurp our userbase and push TRS here in an attempt to change our minds, AKA 'shilling'. We don't like it. Then, a mod of their forum organizes a raid against somebody they supposedly consider to be a member of their movement.. See where I'm going here?

Either TRS admits Holla Forums is an enemy, in which case we were right all along, or TRS apologizes and stops shilling on Holla Forums, in which case they were being honest when they said they considered us allies.

Very (((interesting))) that posts like this keep showing up, and they're exactly the same as the posts that showed up in the "HOTWHEELS/CODEMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT" threads on Holla Forums when the site was broken and nobody could use it reliably. Sure sign of shilling.

They already know we have people leaking stuff idiot.

that entire thread is almost entirely about sam hyde and not TRS being a bunch of backstabbers

If you have the information, show us. It's still highly suspicious that you're able to do so immediately after you and your crew spread that trojan filled game.
You weren't able to DDOS their cloudflare before that either.

TRS will never be an ally, look at that screencap .

Seriously though, how do I get their cloudfare server?

you and your mates are not the personification of Holla Forums

I know, lad. I just want them to admit it.

Every time.

gas yourself

Before that, and even in that thread, you wanted us to go after their adsense.

Yea. It makes his point though. They'll never right the ship.

So where is this TRS shilling. All I see is these fucking threads with the same shit in them.

EBAUMSWORLD IS DoSING TRS. TRS YOU GUYS NEED TO GO AFTER ERIC BAUMAN.

Pic related

No, I mean you and your two or three friends in particular.

goonsaloon.pro/intg/res/5570.html#q5602
That's why I'm sure there is something amiss. TRS sure do act like kikes but when they tried promoting their vshit here, it didn't go as fucking overboard like it did in the past week. This time there is some goonfuckery through it.

TRS forum cloudfare server, how do I attack it?

Everyone who disagrees with anyone is liable to be called a TRS shill now, it's the new derailment tactic.

They just want to use us to become more popular, we're the one with the skills they're just shit and they know it.

How new are you?

A timestamp will allow them to find out who it is and ban them.

No, your hobby is being a kike.

That's above my pay grade. You might want to get with /baphomet/.

oh fuck off, we have proof that their mods were shilling us, goons have a hard on for everything that goes on here, nothing in that thread indicates that they're behind this

Read the archives you fucking shills.

Anyone watching MSM tonight? The way they're shilling this hacked election meme is almost too much after all the TRS shilling for buttsex and jewish nationalism.

Censor sensitive information then

But is a based "nationalist" kike?

If these threads keep going I will. I want to use that Ion Cannon!

What's wrong with ruining their lives?

The timestamp is the sensitive information. They will see who was on during that time and ban who they think the leak is.

I'm literally not even a part of pegglecrew. Holla Forums is notoriously tech-incompetent for an internet group.

Probably because you're not a regular here. For the better part of three months once or twice a week we've had a trs argument drifting around in some thread because suddenly six people hop in and start shilling for TRS, then suddenly somebody drops their TRS folder. I've had this same argument more times than I can count. Next, you're going to ask for proof, and then when I show you you'll dismiss it out of hand and insult me. You might not accept our greivances as valid, but we regard them to be, it doesn't just make them disappear.

A lifestyle isn't a hobby.

Nothing. It's a fine hobby.

FAGS AND KIKES WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED HERE

This isn't IM. I'm sure IM is laughing at it but it's not IM, it's goons.

For one thing all the crap they've written looks like it's been written by leftists, the most recent "evidence of trs shilling" ie "the who? the what?" reads like a buzzfeed expose.

IM'ers are straight to the point, most far right wingers are straight to the point. These faggots feel the need to set the scene whenever they write something.

You also have to remember Holla Forums coordinate its raids through IRC, they seldom post details on the imageboards they rotate through every few months. It's a bit like baph did before they seemed to disappear completely.

Yes, yes it does.

Someone give me the TRS dox. I'm unemployed and bored. I will drive to each of their houses and set them on fire.

DEATH TO TRS

they have these weird relative timestamps

ATTENTION :

WE WILL NOT GO AWAY.

Any number of people could've been on at that time though.

Then why are you trying to speak for them?

Appears so. Now we have a bunch of faggots sending letters of demand thinking they're speaking for Holla Forums. Why are the mods allowing this?

Absolutely not.

I've been here since the exodus. I just don't care for edrama. I haven't noticed shit except these fucking threads.

which means you have no proof and there is proof that TRS mods are fucking with us

I'm NEET and bored. Let's do this.

Nah if you've been following these threads you'll see that they only got sensitive information and started threatening to dox people AFTER the game was spread. Yesterday, the hardest they were going was after their adsense. That implies a change in capability.

Pic + timestamp.

Don't care jew.

Reported.

Yes, but they left timestamps already. Which IP was on during the time of the others and the time of this one?
It will out them.

Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Peevishness For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Ire That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Wrath

The mods want to be able to use it to ban anyone who goes against the cucked consensus they are trying to force.

WHO IS REALLY BEHIND THIS? DON'T LET THEM PULL THE WOOL OVER YOUR EYES…

I haven't had this much fun shitting on people since the /baph/ lizard leaks

Kill yourself fucking faggot I'm saying that TRS is only half the blame. Even if they decided to make amends, shit wouldn't stop because you'd see falsified caps pushing doubt on the veracity of it all. The best way to stop it it all is to ban everything about both sides on it, like religion and Ebolion.

If you haven't noticed the rampant increase in the terms 'purity spiralling' 'larping' and other TRS buzzwords and then them getting called out for it you're not a vert good user.

There's foreigners here who haven't yet become one of us, and they all seem to be praising TRS. That's the problem.

Hey, Holla Forums isn't the ones who allow faggots and nationalist kikes.

Kek. TRS is so fucking mad.

TRS and multiple groups of kikes.

Sounds like you have no solution and are just pressing doubt everywhere which helps nobody.

Don't care. TRS has been pushing Zionism because "Richard Spencer did it to btfo that one rabbi!" while slowly embracing Zionism and slowly questioning the JQ.

Bulbasaur is a closet faggot. TDS has a literal faggot intern that's a minecraft autist. Seventhson can't shut his fucking mouth. One of TRS's global mods admitted to shilling here. This shit isn't the first time. Stop trying to blame goons, because even if they are involved, TRS is still fucking annoying.

You say that now, but people have already shouted down anti-Kushner threads with calls of "TRS" and "you guys love Jews anyway." Your shit is transparent.

so which twitter account is yours again? lol

@ZeigerIM

THIS MOVEMENT IS LARGER THAN TRS.

Getting caught shilling wasn't part of the plan, they didn't expect backlash.

How the fuck is TRS pushing zionism? proofs nao

The TRSodomite screams out in pain as he strikes you

come on man don't be a pussy. clearly you think i'm one of the couple of shitposters who flamed TRS faggots on twitter. means you have an account.

Get fucked. It's all over. FFS, just look at the /trs/ board.

What's the point in archiving threads if you aren't going to read them?

Are you a fucking Newfag? You haven't been here during 2 and a half years of their autistic coonery? The goal was to drive a wedge, which TRS acted like fucking retards in the first place by not outright putting a stop to it on their side. Now we'll have endless threads as long as it's tolerated.

You want a fucking solution? Dox all those related to freech/intl and make sure all those related to TRS stay on their side of the internet..

come on faggot I thought you were an exodusfag

Well if the """""""movement""""""" is filled with kikes, fags, trannies, etc. I don't want to be part of it.

SOMEONE MAKE 13
FUCK THAT /trs/ GENERAL IDEA
THAT'S JUST ASKING FOR Holla Forums

you would think with all this shekel-grabbing you TRS faggots would have had a more proper server configuration.

Holly shit your kike-loving e-celebs make bank

Total received 18.93261238 BTC
Final balance 2.90103652 BTC

bitcoinchain.com/block_explorer/address/1QHrsNg5cPMpHyoEkbFCCNqo43qRnNNQpB

why are there 12 threads of this shit? if you give an attention whore attention, they win

Holy shit

Holla Forums's new plan: record podcasts, get bitcoin, buy tendies.

juif "HAIL ERIS" aurenberg is handling their server shit - makes sense that a fed informant wouldn't handle his shit properly.
That's a huge amount of money reeks of goon money laundering now that their EVE scheme fell apart - actually that has to be it. fuckin' bingo

>just ignore those SJWs they'll stop coming for your vidyas eventually you sexist immature bastid

making new bread btw :^)

as per bitcoinaverage.com/, i don't vouch for the site jsut the first thing the googles gave me.

what the fuck do you think those kike lovers spent
$16,000
on?

Booze. When you see Enoch you'll understand why I say that.

Dragon dildos

How do you know this transaction was related to trs?

And how do goons aquire funds to launder in the first place?

Always the first one.
Whatchu doin (((Alt Right)))?

Someone make a new thread

done,

wew

Booze, lube, drugs, and dildos. In that order

I bet he thinks scorpion DNA doen't make one a scorpion, too.

misread what you said, disregard me

where is that second pic from? seems pretty hebrew.

holy shit they used the word effortposting, that definitely proves they're goons, it certainly isn't like goons to accuse others of being goons

buttcoin is very traceable if you aren't careful.
like, just google their donation address lol

All I'm saying is it fucking reeks of goon.

it is from here

THE EMPIRICAL SCIENTIFIC AGNOSTIC RELIGION OF ASTROCISM, CREATED BY THE WORLDWIDE SLOVENE EMPIRE WITH THE HELP OF THE SLOVENE TOP SECRET WORLD-WIDE COMPUTER ELECTRONIC ENCY-CLOPEDIA OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO WITH ITS CUSTOMS SET UP BASED UPON THE STUDY OF THE UNIVERSE, PRIMARILY THE STUDY OF OUR STAR, THE SUN, “THE GIVER OF ALL LIGHT AND HEAT AND SOLE, SOLE SUSTENANCE OF LIFE ON OUR PLANET, EARTH,” TO AID THE WHITE SLOVENE SPREADING WORLD POPULATION OF EURASIA (EUROPE AND ASIA) WHICH SAID POPULATION WAS COMPOSED OF TINY INDEPENDENT FARMERS, NAMELY A WORLDWIDE AGRARIAN POPULATION.

THE SLOVENIC EMPIRE THROUGH ITS RELIGION OF ASTROCISM MADE POSSIBLE FOR MAN TO ADVANCE TO PRESENT DAY SOPHISTICATION. THE ASTROCISM RELIGIOUS CUSTOMS AND FEAST DAYS WERE SOLELY TO ADVANCE THE AGRARIAN WHITE WORLD POPULATION WITH AUTOMATIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.

EXAMPLE: TO THIS DAY WORLDWIDE, THE VERY ANCIENT SLOVENIC MONTHS OF THE YEAR, CREATED BY ASTROCISM, ARE STILL USED, NAMELY A COUPLE EXAMPLES; KWIECIEN, NAMELY APRIL TRANSLATES INTO VEGETATION “BLOOMING TIME”, OR SIERPIEN, NAMELY AUGUST TRANSLATES INTO “SICKLING TIME”, REAPING HARVEST TIME, OR EVEN LISTOPAD, NAMELY NOVEMBER, TRANSLATES INTO “FALLING OF LEAVES TIME”. EVEN THE SLOVENIC DAYS OF THE WEEK WERE CREATED BY ASTROCISM NAMELY NIEDZIELA, SUNDAY TRANS. "NO WORK", DAY OF REST. MONDAY, PONIEDZIAWEK TRANS. "DAY AFTER NO WORK DAY", WTOREK, TUESDAY TRANS. "SECOND DAY", SRODA, WEDNESDAY, TRANS. "MIDDLE DAY" OF THE WEEK, CZWARTEK, THURSDAY, TRANS. "FOURTH DAY" OF THE WEEK. PIATEK, FRIDAY, TRANS. “FIFTH DAY” OF THE WEEK AND SOBOTA, SATURDAY, TRANS. "SABBATH DAY" TO GO TO THE ASTROCISM TEMPLE.

EVERYTHING IN LIFE, SOCIAL LIFE ETC. ASTROCISM MADE INTO AN AUTOMATIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.

so he's literally a money-grubbing kike, just as i suspected.

Francis E. Deck posting is still cancer even with dubs

CHECKED

FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS, APOIDIC NIGGERS, INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES HAD NO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS.

SLAVERY CONSPIRACY OVER 300 YEARS AGO, IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGGER GANGSTER GOVERNMENT EYESIGHT T.V. GANGSTER SPY CAMERAS. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATION WITH “GIFTED” WITH ALL GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS NIGGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGGER BRAIN PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE TO ETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY, OVER-ALL PLAN THROUGH “ONE WORLD COMMUNISM” (TOP SECRET CODE WORD), MEANING WORLD-WIDE ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AND HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGGERS

Like ALL of the pyramids, the pyramids in the Torrid zone in Central America were built by Slovenic Astrocism, with C. God Frankenstein Skull Cap Controls, under the direct rays of the sun lite, to eliminate slanted diffusion etc. with no snow to curtail operations year round, with endless growing season to sustain life, with no intelligent nearby population to interfere or spread the secret, not even an interfering nite glow, smoke, dust, etc. from any population. NO MULATTO NIGERS with virtually no tools to this day built the Central American sophisticated SECRET SPACE ASTRONOMICAL CENTERS, NAMELY THE PYRAMIDS IN CENTRAL AMERICA.

For centuries C. God fooled the world population into believing that No. and So. America were East India islands off of India and the mulattos were INDIANS to secret the truths. Top C. God secret, ASTROCISM, through its computerized electronic SECRET SPACE RESEARCH CENTERS, THE PYRAMIDS, THE GREATEST ADVANCES WERE MADE FOR THE WORLD WIDE AGRARIAN SLOVENE RACE.

STOP SMALLPOSTING YOU RAGING FAGGOT

is TRS broken?

ffs at least get it right - now I know you're just reposting from that rant compendium illustrated by none other than a goon.
HMMM
hey /int*/goon

TERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVERY for the COMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENT and CON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP. THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICE in ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.

The same world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD that CONTROLS YOU AS A TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.

The same world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD that CONTROLS YOU AS A TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.

WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely the MAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETS with NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE, WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.

UNTIL MY “UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, I, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE, 29 MAPLE AVENUE, HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. I STAND ALONE AGAINST YOUR MAD DEADLY WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRATORIAL GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD COMMUNISM WITH WALL to WALL DEADLY GANGSTER PROTECTION

LOL U MAD

EVEN DEADLY TOUCH TABIN, or ELECTRIC SHOCK “FLASH LITE” EVEN REMOTE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AROUND CORNERS TRAJECTION of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS, or EVEN BLOODY MURDER “ACCIDENTS” TO SHUT ME UP FOREVER WITH A “SNEAK UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, EVEN WITH TRAINED PARROTING PUPPET ASSASSINS, IN MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON FOR WRITING THESE UNFORGIVABLE, TRUTHFUL LETTERS.

MODS SURE DO SEEM DEDICATED TO KEEPING THE TRS DISTRACTION THREADS ON TOPIC

I enjoyed the article written by the kike. However, he is advocating for the alt-right to go alt-light but he does raise some important questions, which I think time has not permitted for the alt-right to bring into focus.

Time will tell, more than anything the fate of the alt-right and thus the right.

This is just getting sad

TRS goons draw more attention to themselves in vain attempts to attack Holla Forums.

Oh fuck, a new thread was actually posted, I'd have saged if I noticed it.

Holla Forums was never allies with Alt Kike. Alt Kike are not Nationalists but controlled opposition and probbaly Jews as well :DD

Can someone summarize this situation for me? I read the other threads and I just don't understand. Alt Right are goons/srs?

12 threads? TRS retards you have to go back.

off by one. TRS isn't going to leave.

fuck natt and his malware

Holla Forums elected the president. What have you done?

FOR THE GREATER GOOD

wow you're really stupid