Left antisemitism

I'm not a Zionist or supporter of apartheid Israel by any means, but I'm noticing a huge surge in flat-out anti-Jewish words and behaviors on the Left these days.

Take a look at a recent video made by MaoBoy and all the hate in the comments section.
youtube.com/watch?v=m8p9t22HI0o

But this shit isn't unique by a longshot. There are too many people equating Israel's actions with Judaism, Jewish support for Israel as a "conspiracy", Jewish banking being a thing, and so on. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html
m.taz.de/!5020381;m/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Museum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leftists aren't immune to spooks, unfortunately.

are you implying that jews deserve any sympathies?

only prole jews

I don't see why not. The Left stands up for Muslims, even ones who are reactionary and wealthy.

Yes. Now shoo shoo anti-Jew.

How exactly is this different from sjw's and the patriarchy which is keeping women from being CEO's?

Seems like your run-of-the-mill Holla Forumstards to me.

I don't want the Left to fall into the reactionary trap of scapegoating Jews for anything. It's 1. un-materialist and 2. fuels ethnic hatred.

Really tho?

Are you seriously denying apartheid exists in Israel/Palestine?

Jews did literally nothing wrong :^)

A valid concern, but they are the same as other ethnic or identity based scapegoats.

WTF is this zionist bullshit?

Antisemitism has a pretty vile history though. Sure, it may be no worse than anti-black racism or islamophobia today but it's still a sign of weakness on the Left's part.

There are hundred unmaterialistic things the left does these days, and you are afraid that somebody calls out the Jews? Ridicolous. They aren't special snowflakes that you have to treat with in silky gloves.

Oh my

She's right about third worldism being a retarded ideology.

I'm calling it out specifically because I'm seeing it way too much. Mention Israel in any leftist FB group and tankies will swarm in with comments about how all Jews are evil or deserve to be kicked out of Jerusalem or something similar.

nah
I would not oppose that.

Anyway the main issue is that the isreaelites are supported by the west because they are a strategic military allie. The left of today is filled with israel-supporters who support them based on "fighting anti-semitism". Any reaction that the israelites are cunts is a reaction against these fascist-defenders.

Such as?

Mostly IdPol that brings up the 6 gorillion. A normie liberal will agree with you that imperialism is shit, but when you mention Israel, he will start getting angry because muh holocaust.

Germany is especially bad. Antifa is horrible in general with this.

Honestly I never see the 6 gorillian being brought up. Perhaps we hang around different leftists?

There you go.

How is this wrong? The orthodox aren't the problem and most of them are anti-zionist.

I take it he's never been to Hatikvah or Kfar Shalem. Mizrachi Jews are statistically much, much poorer and less educated than Ashkenazim.

The more third world you get the more nationalist everything is. I think global south/3rdW nationalism is the true home of most modern "lefties". notmygomrades

It's also like Jason thinks there aren't any Palestinians living within Israel's pre-67 borders.

got me.

Yeah, a lot of Germans are incredibly ashamed of their Nazi past, which is one major reason why they're so open to taking in Syrian refugees and other immigrants. In a sense it's a good thing because it shows how easily they were reformed.

It's pretty ridiculous actually, being ashamed of actions you had no part of is spooky.

It has implications though.

It is not anti-semitism if the "victim" is a capitalist.

back to reddit

FTFY

Judaism is a spook

Idpol is still idpol, retard, liberals just have no self control and blurt epithets out of anger.

Really user?

You know the lurianic version of the Jewish creation myth sounds an awful lot like the Marxist narrative of history, right?

If your not a german Antifa shut your holes about AntiDs tbh…
Shits not as memey as you think (and the history behind them is kinda…relevant to understanding it…)

Not me. Israel and Saudi Arabia are both horrible nations, but I have no issues with Jews (or Muslims) as a whole.
Generalisations of all kinds are fucking retarded. Even general labels like "left" are stupid because they get treated like a homogeneous entity when they clearly aren't.

If you expect me to "speak out" for your cause, you're asking the wrong person. I'm too busy figuring out how I'm going to commit suicide to escape this awful fucking world.

Aren't German antifas basically an extension of the government?

I smell crypto-pol…
No thats nothing more than a right-wing conspiracy that became an ironic Antifa meme…

BOY BETTER NOT CRITICIZE FASCISTS AND WHITE NATIONALISTS

Aren't Antideutsch and antifa different?

Let's attack fascists but let NSA, FBI, the political police, etc., off the hook?

Im not saying you have to be AntiD to critizie them…
But with the total lack of understanding this board has for Antifa groups, a specific element of a specific Antifa scene…maybe should be talked about…if you understand it…
And Holla Forums is regularly to retarded to understand regular Antifa…im just not expecting this board to talk about AntiDs in a meaningful way…

Why are the lefties on this board so shitty and useless?

I understand what anti-fa does and is. People would also understand you better if you didn't butcher the English grammatical structure like the Germans butchered Jews.

Do what? Beat up some equally moronic nazis and smash shop windows, making a mess of public places? Buy sure helpfull.

So it was pol…what a shock…
(you fuckers arent as subtle as you think…)

First of all…NSA and FBI are in Burgerland…im not…
But sure…groups that mostly act against right wing agitation (which comes from almost every party in germany at this point) donst attack police (they do…for thier racism or grotuesque violence for example) or the government (its not like the left, and yes, that includes the antifa, is the only poltical movemnet crizizing the new push for law-and-order measures and the increasing surveiliance state)
Anti-capitalist protests are also alvie and well…
your Holla Forums memes are shit…just becuase we dont let fashists burn women and children alive we are le jewish shill
Got it…

She is chancellor and has to defend her postion. and is litterally the only one doing it.
(also no new refugees since turkey deal…they all either drown again ore chill in turkish camps…)

inb4 angry Holla Forumsyps

its 1 am and english is my second language…im sorry my grammar is not on point…

Antideutsche are Antifa (bit of a controversial opinion :^) )but not all Antifa are Antideutsche
not by a long shot…

Same here, step up your game mate. And I'm fucking dyslexic.

My point (that I conveyed poorly) was that we should oppose BOTH fascism and the surveillance state. Too me it doesn't make sense to attack fascists, but let the secret police carry on unopposed. Gif related was trash satire; it's not how I view jews.

For fuck's sake they even managed to piss off fucking Mayans of all people

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/guatemala/11065563/Jewish-sect-expelled-from-Guatemalan-village-after-clashes-with-Mayan-villagers.html

and i dont reeeally care that much about my grammar on chan boards…

they even piss off other jews…its what they do…

Well then you also dont really care about people understanding what you are trying to say.

oh come on…its not that bad…

you never really know…

Antifa groups have actually managed to out undercover cops in the scene and caused quite the stir with it…

I really hope Antifa impaled those snitches.

they sadly got away but got new identies and practically ran from the cities they were in…

Turn out they did stuff thats illegal for undercover cops, they allegedly had sex with people in the scene for example.
The parlamentary left opposition turned up the heat (and the inquiries…)

How fucking incompetent do you have to be at your job to do this?

At the same time they are getting funded by neoliberal foundations, at least here. They are shills and useful idiots

havong a realtionship with someone makes you seem less like a cop though

[citation needed]

Shit then I'm going to be accused of being a cop for being emotionally broken as fuck.

someone from the scene that is

m.taz.de/!5020381;m/

It's in German, Google translate might do an acceptable job. But this is a widely known fact here, even my own city administration pays AntiFa for agitation.

I'm shocked that this is new to you.

der artikel is offensichtlich satire
das weiß doch inzwischen hoffentlich jeder…

fällt auf…
klingelts?
top kek

Guck dir vielliecht auch mal das "organigramm" und die twitteraccounts an und dann merkst du dass das alles nur ein linker insider witz is…

Meine fresse, dass mir der meme immer noch begenet…dann auch noch von deutschen linken…

Oh fuck hast recht. War 'n langer Tag heute…

Go to sleep, germans.

answer of the day

definitely fucking not. as much as Holla Forums would like to deny it, the elitist jews are the absolute shittiest of the bourgeoisie, and needs to be prioritized in the lynching. of course we need to deal with their non-jews underlings later, but the rich jews are the root of the problem. if you remove the small branches first, you arent going to solve anything.

prole jews are no different from regular people though.

Deutschland ist wunderbar!

Yeah it's not like the Rockefellars aren't Jewish or anything.

Or that there isn't a Jew in the top 5 richest Americans.

Kys.

Doesn't exist.

I am so god damn sick dog talking about Jews. Can we make a new /zionpol/ and take anything Jew related there please

This really has nothing to do with Zionism, unless you're insisting support for Israel is inherent to Jews.

Bump

i aint even mad. this election is a grand fuckshow ever since the start, not one single candidate is free from jew-ry. hope all of you americans die soon

kekefellers arent the only rich family in the world you leftcom mongoloid

the rest are funded by jews to secure their position.

Rockerfeller Museum in Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockefeller_Museum

Also
you ignorant pleb

Imo antisemitists and racists in general are not real leftists. If you don't acknowledge that the working class is equal no matter the color of the skin or the gender, then you can go back to Holla Forums

whoever said they're not? its the rich elite kikes we're talking about here, the ones pumping money into israel every year and killing innocents to get oil. regular working class ethnic minorities are no different from white people.

Fuck off you porky shill, the elite is also equally bad, no matter if they wear a kippa or not. Inciting racial hate like that is evading focus from the actual enemy which is the whole leeching elite.

Then stop being a jewish fucking hypocrite.

OATHS are not spooks.

They are a BIG problem.

Said whom?

They really are as bad as Holla Forums suggests.

It's terrifying.

It makes me think education is wrong because of how easily it is misconstrued. Impartiality is hard to obtain in a world of group think on left AND right

If you hadn't noticed, Holla Forums and Holla Forums are converging.

The internet forces this.

Neither right or left are making ground.
It's becoming 3rd position like we feared.

Its a bad thing for impotent intellectuals with a theoretical thumb up their ass, its also a bad thing for the raging hitlerites that really just want to see jamal get his dome ventilated by the popo and babble incessantly about the "white race"

Its not a bad thing for people living in the real world that actually want to see something change in their lifetime however.

some of us dont give a fuck about belonging to some ideological tribe, for us "4pt" and muh multipolar world is a ray of hope, it might actually fucking amount to something even if its a work in progress and..eclectic to say the least

anyhow back to the theorywank, dont let me get in your way

This.

Why do you care?

the left is a spook

All is spooks.

Nihilism is so easy :)

Their religion tells them that they're superior to non-jews, sorry but that's hierarchy, and if a revolution happens, they'll try anything to end up on top.

This is why "The Left" is fucking retarded. If you're not standing up only for opressed poor people of all religions and races then I don't know what the fuck are you doing.

Islam is the same way FYI. You can't give zakat to non-Muslims, for example.

that too