Has DiC ever made a cartoon that's good - other than Sonic AoSth(more "so bad, it's good"), Liberty's Kids...

Has DiC ever made a cartoon that's good - other than Sonic AoSth(more "so bad, it's good"), Liberty's Kids, Mummies Alive, Madeline, or Archie's weird mysteries? That company was like the Ed Wood of animation - lots of product, minimal quality.

Dude, DIC Entertainment was either the producer or co-producer of practically every cartoon during the 80s and 90s.

The Real Ghostbusters was good, Captain Planet was good. Just go look through the list on wikipedia for fucks sake.

DEEK

Retard.
They censor things they don't like, but they can't just make up a list of shows that DiC worked on. If you really don't like a site that doesn't have ads and you can disable cookies on, then use archive.is on the page.

Hello, Holla Forums 2.0. That was way too easy a post to pick up on. Back to reddit.

didn't they make Sherlock Holmes in the 23rd century? I enjoyed that show.

22nd Century. 23rd was a failed spin off from Bravestarr years earlier.
It was alright, but most of the stories were just carbon copies of teh original stories.

Streetsharks was cool.

Nigga the Streetsharks weren't cool.
They were JAWsome!

Better than Riverdale, that's for sure

I thought Sonic Underground was funny in the same "so bad it's good" way.

Didn't they make Inspector Gadget?

Starcom: The U.S. Space Force?
Interesting note, the end credit for DiC in the ealry episodes used the "choir" DiC ending credit before switching to "speaking child" version.

I remember this dinosaur cartoon that they did that resembled The Land Before Time.

Tricked.

…dude before mighty morphin power rangers came to fuck up SatAM and after school cartoons. DiC was basically the shit and provided all the best cartoons.

Sabrina because of the cute waifus

Gi Joes.

Whatever happened to them?

The DIC series was rather shit. Then GI Joe Extreme came.

The redesigns of the costumes on that show were awful.

Yeah, but what that DiC's fault or Hasbro's?

Probably Hasbro's.

surprising

I would hammer her pussy with enough force to initiate nuclear fission.

Yeah, it is pretty much the toy designers that control that. Still I agree the DIC Joes was a kind of lame show.