Trump Boots Koch Brother from Golf Course

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/kickng-money-out-of-politics-trump-boots-koch-brother-from-golf-course/
archive.is/bqRpg
Welp it looks like there's going to be no peace and no compromise with the GOPe, honestly i'm really looking forward to the 2018 midterms, I think that we could possibly get Holla Forumsacks elected to at least the house. Can you imagine Congressmen Sam Hyde fucking with congress every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/4rQBSU.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mfw

Its nice to get a story like this in between all the D&C shilling lately

I have more faith in Trump than ever. I also predict he is coming out so pro Israel early so he can kick em the fuck out later on.

MEME IT

If we get anything done in 2018 it should be convincing Sam to run and getting him elected.

We could turn CSPAN into a comedy network that would actually get ratings.

Believe me, folks. No one was more pro-Israel than me, and THIS is how they repaid me? How they repaid US? I mean, geez. I was looking in the Bible the other day–I always read the Bible, I'm just not public about it–and I found this thing that make me stand up and take notice. You know what it said? "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." That's in 1 John 2:23, folks. It's all right there. Go read it. But what does that mean? Well, we know that Jews don't believe in Jesus. That's not a racist statement–it's not a controversial statement–it's fact. Jews don't believe that Jesus is God. Go ask a Jew if you don't believe me. That's what he'll say. But what did the Bible just say, folks? Should we, as Christians, really be putting up with this?

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

AMERICA FIRST

You would elect the comedian to congress?

Hrmn.

WEW
Booting the Republican party's biggest donor on new years from your own party?

A comedian couldn't possibly be any worse than the faggots in there now.

which is why you went to trump international first, of course

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jews on suicide watch

xD

wtf is this cancer?

Goddamnit, time has felt like it's been crawling along ever since election night. These next 3 weeks need to hurry up.

At least comedians have to have a sense of honesty to be funny unless you're a girl, then you'll never be funny

Schindler's list was funnier than this.

Koch Brothers are another couple of Soros's really, both responsible for white genocide.

Send the IRS after them too.

Goddamn that's some platinum butthurt.

What Kushner wants us to believe now.

OH HOHOHO user THAT WAS JUST TOOOOOOO FUNN-AE
not

(((Al Frankin))) senate MN look it up.

Straight to the filtered list.

(((KOCH))) BROTHERS BTFO

AWH HAW HAW SHIT WAS FUCKING HILLARYOUS user MY SIDES JUST CRASHED THROUGH THE TWIN TOWERS
this shit is worse than aids

Oh no I ain't clicking that shit.

Nigel Farage has taught us that hilarious bantz are actually an effective method of getting shit done in government, so this is actually a very good idea…

I need to wash this shit off my mind, someone post the cartel torture webm

One of them is funny… but just the one. Anomalies, man.

I laughed all the way through Schindler's List.

Reminds me…
What's worse than the holocaust?
6 million Jews

That one kills at Purim.

She's like one of those godawful moderators on state-run german children's television teaching kids the newest government-mandated sense of humor.

I have something worse.

I would probably prefer to watch that then the female comedian.

than the female comedian*

That's likely why they even put these people up there. Also muh quotas. Communism is all about quotas: kill quota, gender quota, sexuality quota. It's fucking retarded mafioso shit.

kek'd
A tear came to my eye. At least we have both dreamed the same dream.

Fucking kill me

Fuck.

YOU SICK FUCK I'VE SEEN A LOT OF MESSED UP SHIT IN MY TIME BUT THIS CROSSES THE LINE EVEN FOR A CHAN

Pick one. Do really pick one because if you put being female over being a comedian or any job then you'll be shit at both of them.

WHY WOULD YOU SAVE THAT

Hello Newfag.

it's just a baby seal….

it's a mis-nomer on the file name

???

fuck off shitlord

go back to reddit

Now this is podracing.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

ITS STUPID BULLSHIT. PLAN A IS JUST THE MOST REASONABLE AND RELIABLE WAY TO GET TO PLAN B.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Yeah, let's just be neocons, because they've always been working for the interests of the white race.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Stop bumping your shitty "news" thread, retard.

It's not my thread?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

i can handle all ISIS decapitation videos and cartel decapitation videos easily, i also watched today liveleak video of chinks boiling a dog alive the dog then run away but i cant handle this video..
i dont get why. help me understand Holla Forums

i waited until the end of the video, nothing happened, i was disapointed..

What in the nun-fucking hell is this stupid cunt talking about?

Each of those people have a different ID retard.

2 XTREME 4 4chan

jellied eels I assume

Decent people can't stand something innocent being destroyed or highly corrupted
It's what religious figures refer to when they explain that we are hardwired by something to follow good
No wonder the perpetrator in the video is a leaf, but americans are not without shame in those cub club antics

I could hear his voice. I could see his hand movements.
He will say it as it has been foretold on the Inuit whale blubber carvings board.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

MEMETIC

These fucking kikes, the sheer fucking audacity.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

then why didn't you go there first, you butthurt kike faggots?

holy shit, kill it before it grows up and eats all our fish

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

GAS GAS GAS

oy vey its anudda shoah

Time to go back to our roots tbh.

whys jim norton in drag pretending to be a girl?

I am so glad that GamerGate stopped these fuckers in their tracks and after Trump they're in consistent decline.

I hope they don't exist in 8 years.

That video is my fucking limit. That's some nigger-tier shit, for real. Maybe the guy has something coming, I don't know the story behind it, but a true Aryan would shoot him in the head and be done with it.

They are gentle creatures, truly the doges of the sea. They also taste awful.

so I guess they have your seal of disapproval?

CAAARLOOOOOOOOOS

I really hope that Trump exterminates the cartels.

Fuck Aztec blood man.

It's alright. Don't be ashamed if you cringe at that video;it's rough to watch, even for a guy who watches beheadings. It's probably a good thing not to be too jaded. Whites are supposed to be merciful, not aggressive and cruel like spics and niggers.

Here's a funny video to cheer you up.

Kek. Sometimes you control the 'tism, sometimes the 'tism controls you.

so other than flaying his face and presumably cutting off his limbs, what else do they do to this person?

Message him on Twatter. Sam "Sambo smasher" Hyde would make watching senate hearings and voting prime time television

MEMEIVATE IT

wtf

they probably gangraped him 2bh

We have lolbertarian, gets beaten up by old women, collegefag 3/10 almost Sam Hyde in the Croatian congress.

turbofolk music

Oh christ, that ending- I lost it.

Kek

Only time women were funny is when men wrote their jokes for them.

lel

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

HYDE/FLYN… errr, i mean…

HYDE/WU FOR SENATE 2018

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

I'd appreciate that, as he'd be representing me, along with nearly all the American Portuguese.

15 secs in is all it takes to know this is gonna be painful to watch.

Apparently having billions of dollars doesn't stop you from behaving like a third grader.

Reality will always be stupider and stranger than fictions, anons. Always.

I'm too tired for this shit.

I love you too user.

and they say women aren't funny

Rosie O'Donnell breaks her silence on Donald Trump because of this! Koch brothers at it again? The vile creature taunts Trump to eat her while she publicly touches herself. Just yuck.

OH MY KEKS!!!!! OUR GOD EMPEROR WILL NEVER STOP BEING SAVAGE!!!!

I couldn't laugh at it because I expected it to be funny. I'm dead inside.

best carlos inawhile

I've seen it twice before and it is still physically painful.

why

He REALLY got under her pigskin.

Another excuse to dig up this old gem.

i.sli.mg/4rQBSU.png
OC

I'm nearly finished with that Law degree actually. But then I have to deal with normies. Then I remember I'm actually Strayan.

Gonna be a mountain to climb. Feels bad mon.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What get's me is not the gore or the flesh.
But the prolonged torture of it.

Question
What exactly is the deal with the Koch brothers? Whenever I try to bring up Soros IRL, some leftist cunt always jumps in and says something to the effect of "Soros is a good guy; the Koch brothers are the ones who REALLY control everything." I know they're neocon scum and I've heard vague whispers about them doing shady political shit, but what exactly do they fucking do? Whenever I try to look up the Koch brothers, the only people offering criticism are screeching leftists, and criticism from people like that only make them look good, and I'm sure they're not good guys. What exactly is some shitty stuff they've done?

They are for amnesty and open borders type stuff, leftists should love them.

History says we were one of the worst user.

I'm talking ancient history, not recent.

They serve the same purpose as Soros, but control(ed) the Republicans.

Kike here can confirm

Kike here can confirm

Trump needs to realize this could put snipers onto him now.
Clearly the Koch brothers were "yapping" at that golf course.
Now with that option no longer available to get to the people close to trump, they need to figure out a way to make him "see their way"
And then I remember that illurrrrrrrrminati card.

I smell gas. Was that you?

Trump is all for shitskins entering the US by all legal means (even if that legal means is codeword for amnesty), I'm ok with that. :^)