Final Solution to the namefag problem

With all of this recent E-drama I think that we need to focus on the real threat, The Eternal namefag he starts Drama, he fuels Drama. The biggest namefag scourge that we've been dealing with up until the TRS debacle(and I think still) are the fucking Goons. We really have to figure out reliable tactics for dealing with this egoist cunts and preventing their faggy E-celeb forum drama to distract and paralyze our board. It's not just Goons, TRS, Iron March, Redditors, ect… ALL namefags need to go fucking back.

just filter them

You know that that's not enough.

If we had a BO who existed and mods who weren't paid shills, we'd just turn off trips. Problem solved.

Anyone who uses a name is automatically outed as an outsider, so we don't really want them to be hidden better, do we?

There is a current forced dialectic where any accusation can derail an entire thread. We saw it last night with the Kushner thread. They are attempting to train us as if we are rats.

The namefags causing the problems have faces and locations to go along with those names, yes?

Namefags need to be doxed and ridiculed to set an example. Public flogging to discourage the act.

We see through you.

Hey, are you trying to trick me, Shlomo?

I think that they're trying to use our natural healthy paranoia against us, if they fail at that then they create confusion and distraction.

However if the tactic is exposed the anonmind will create anti-bodies we always do. Hell even the relatively sophisticated tactic of "take both sides and twist them into strawmen while acting like complete faggots" was detected and largly neutralized.

Check box. Problem solved!

forgot pic …

Not necessarily.

Sage for shit thread
OP is a faggot

bump cuz fuck you

That's not what OP means and you know it. Namefags are just as cancerous posting anonymously as they are posting with a name. You have to admit that ever since the TRS drama, while the board has gotten slower, quality has improved. I just wish these forum drama threads weren't cluttering the board. Sure, I can hide the threads, but it's still taking up space and people are wasting time posting in them.

I am getting the feeling that the op of the TRS threads: Wewsparta aka Sparta is a kike shill and a wanna be e-celeb. Look at how he brags about being a janitor oh /baph/ and the lol so random xd such an old fag >pinned tweet
About proxies. If he's not a name fag, he certainly acts and uses the language of one with a known identity…

The exact opposite is true. Now every thread gets derailed by "You're TRS" "You're Iron March."

The OP of the TRS threads is at least 5 different anons, you twat. Not everyone is a namefag scorned by your shitty 504um.

Why are you lumping IM in with those others? There is no evidence that IM is anything other than a collection of fascist literature. The boards are completely dead, but TRS keeps insisting that this boogeyman is behind all of their bad behavior.

sparta is an old /i/nsurgent. also was one of the guys on /baph/ who would get shit done. I guess I'll make a new thread now tho since you're doing shit like this

It's either IM or antifas with them, but I do suspect that some 3rd parties are trying to capitalize on this mess.

Oh, if antifa is with IM that changes things. Does anyone have proof of this?

No I don't think they're together but TRS blames the anti TRS on antifas infiltrators or IM all the time instead of admitting that they're annoying faggots.

Of course not, it's blatant lies just used to deflect away from TRShills. The only proof we have is screencaps of TRShills organizing raids, along with one of their mods, Lothar.

PURGE THE NAMEFAGS!!!
ALL OF THEM!!!

One of their lead members just tried to get the entire right wing youth movement to download a trojan. They are not trustworthy.

Oh hi Sparta. Upset that you are being outed as a shill? Fact if the matter is, if you have a twitter account and use this as reputation leverage due to your small degree of notoriety and e-celeb status, you're a name fag. You could argue>not all name fags are fags if you wanted, but at the end of the day you're still being a namefag and shilling your specific e-celeb brand.

Sage for obvious OP faggotry. I'm mostly ignoring the "Goons, TRS, Iron March, Redditors, ect" infighting but anyone, ever, who was advocating for less imageboard drama was a shill or retard. No exceptions.

Why not just make another board with forced anonymity on, which won't be targeted by losers? If the board doesn't specifically have Holla Forums in the URL, it will be ignored by the spammers and shills.

TRS needs to learn its place.

A Wyatt Mann is probably the biggest namefag not only on 8/pol/ but lots of other sites too. Derails threads when people criticize his terrible pepes and writes gibberish tl;dr's stories about celebrities and other pointless trash just as someone you would expect from someone who has worked in Hollywood.

Hello, were you calling me?

I've been not posting on this board since like 2015. I don't even care about the white race or any kind of politics for that matter.

Namefags and avatarfags don't derail threads the way meme magicians and dubs checkers do.

I wonder who's behind this post.

I don't know what I'm going to do… Was it namefag? I don't know who it is, but.. whoever it is… If it is you, namefag, be sure to lock your doors at night.
The minimum I'll do is dissect every piece of you, starting with your feet. Don't worry, I'll make sure to apply medicines that will clot your blood so you are alive during the process. I'll be sure to keep some ammonia salts nearby, so I can keep you awake. I'll start by removing the teeny tiny little pieces of toe-bones, I'll need needle nose pliers to make sure I yank them from the base. We don't want any chunks left behind, no we don't. Then up to the tendons and muscles of your feet, slowly pulling the tendons, giving you burning blinding pain that sears up your entire calf, until it snaps. I'll take a small fork or spoon and make sure to get the tip of your muscle, 'cause we wouldn't want to accidentally break the muscle, and twirl the fork all the way up to your knee, revealing more blood vessels and muscle to play with!

The kneecap poses a probel, but I suppose I'll simply get a hammer and break it into teeny-tiny little pieces of bone. We wanna make sure that the bone is removed from muscle, first, so I'll apply pressure with my palm and be sure to move around the pieces in the socket, just in case. Up at the thigh, I'll part all the muscle and fats until I get to the bone, where I'll simply take a drill and find out what color marrow really is. I've heard red, but we can't be too sure. At your pelvis, well, I'll most likely take some of your tendons from your feet that I snapped earlier, thin and thread it through a needle, and sew your anus shut. Why not the penis too? We don't want things to get messy, since we're gonna be here a good long time, right? That's a good boy.

So, afterwords, I'll make sure your hip is firmly against a solid object, and use a mini-sledgehammer to see how resistant the human hip is. Some people say it's one of the strongest bones in your body, but we'll see, wont we? Ahhh, now all good things have to come to an end, so I'll prolong our fun by skipping your stomach and abdomen by moving over to the arms! We'll have to get rid of those fingernails, though, since they carry dirt and other germs we don't want. Wouldn't want any wounds to get infected! That'd be bad.

Now I'll take the needle nose pliers and begin to remove each finger, one bone at a time. If they're stubborn, I'll simply smash them with the mini-sledge until they come out nice and easy. I'll leave the writsts alone, but I will hook a small razor around your tendons on the sides of each. Idle hands, you know. Getting to the middle arm, I've always wanted to see someone with a piercing going between their radius and ulna. Let's go ahead and remove all of the stuff between those! Look! You can see my fingers on the other side! Pretty neat!

Now we get to the upper arm, almost to the shoulder. Well, this always hurts when you think about it, so let's make sure we do it right, okay? First, I'll take that razor, dig it into the spot on your elbow where the bones meet and keep digging and pulling until I get that satisfying snap. That'll make sure no nerves send the arm flying, but you'll still feel everything, don't worry. Now, I'll make another small cut across the inside of the upper arm, and use the fork from before to peel all that nice, soft, warm sensitive skin all the way to your armpit. Some of it would be in the way, so I'll simply tear it off, leaving the end of the nerves screaming with joy.

Now the face. I've always wondered what a human would look like without a jaw, but still be alive. I'll use the hooked razor between your jawbone and your skull, and gently pop it out, making sure not to prematurely rip any blood vessels or muscles. Don't worry, some will, but it will be a dizzying experience, for both of us, I'm sure. Now that I've disabled your jaw, I can apply heat from my soldering iron to carteurize your open blood vessels. Hey, it beats bleeding all over, right?

Well, you've got no jaw, so I guess your tongue is worthless. Using my hooked razor, I'll simply slide it under your tongue and as long as the length of your tongue goes down your throat. I'll tip your head forward, just to be sure you don't choke on the blood. We don't want the fun to end too quickly, do we? Naw, don't worry. I'll also caurterize the wound, just to be sure. The nose has always fascinated me with it's inner workings, so I'll insert the blade into one nostril, cut it close to the face, and peel it off the cartilage. My, you sure do look funny? Can one still smell? Oh well, I can't understand you without your tongue.

Well, the eyeball was once believed to be filled with a milky white liquid, but I dissected a goat's eye once and it was filled with a clear jelly? How similar is our anatomy? let's take a good look!

What's the matter? Oh, that's right, I've got your tongue! Ha-ha! Ahh, oh well, you have no sense of humor anyway. Hmmm, I suppose it's time for the finale. I read in a book that people of the old ways used to find out information through a dying person, male usually, by slicing his belly open nice and thin, and pulling out his intestines. Maybe I'll learn that you have loved ones who live nearby. Maybe I'll visit them! Oh, the laughs we'd have. But, we're drawing to a close. I'll neatly dissect and label everything, including your stomach, pancreas, liver, spleen, kidneys, intestine, and your lungs. What about the heart, you might be asking?

You don't have a heart you fuck. They can't find what doesn't exist, but I'll find that muscle you use for a replacement and put my hand gently around it. I'll feel the warmth of the pulsating muscle. I'll stare into your remaining eye as I gently apply pressure, causing insurmountable pain, then I'll keep squeezing until my fingers drive through the walls, twitching walls which attempt to pump life into a degenerate who doesn't deserve life, and I'll stare into your eyes as I watch your fear, your dread, your hopeless abadon, and finally your pathetic slip into oblivion.

We had a bad namefag problem on /k/ and ended up just disabling the name feature. Then the namefag started signing his posts, so the mods made his name auto-filter to "Cuck Jerusalem", lol. Then he started getting around the filter by signing his name with spaces and asterisks between the letters so we just started responding to every single post he made with "kill yourself namefag". Namefag attention whore turbo-autists are the fucking worst kind of cancer and need to be cleansed by any means necessary.

You don't belong here.
Nobody wants you here.
Just post anonymously and nobody will fucking care.

Still waiting for proof.

It's crazy how they refuse to understand or deal with the truth. Nobody cares who you are, have something of value in your post/reply (or don't), but nobody cares except in exceptionally rare and specific circumstances.

They have some real mental defect or difference from the rest of us

Suicide yourself.

Yes and it's called daddy issues.

Natt literally said you could install it on desktop without admin privileges just fine.

Again, that's not proof that it was a trojan, I'll wait though.

The only people saying that are TRS.

There you go lying again, you tireless, toothless 'lil Yid shill, you … The only time I've shared stories on this board was when I was asked a specific question about folks I've known or worked with … it's called "common courtesy". Now,that being said, couldn't we ACTUALLY accuse YOU of being the biggest namefag of all time since you incessantly bring up my name in virtually every board thread whether it's relevant or not? Hmmm, cupcake ?

Don't beat up on wyatt, he actually has autism, not the meme kind.

No, they released a second version after all the idiots downloaded the first one. Expect a wave of doxing (like IM is threatening in the other thread. Hmmm) or for Slavros and Natt to suddenly have a lot more bitcoin. Either way, anyone downloading it is an idiot.

Rather than make a thread on the topic I may as well ask here. What's \pol's/ issue with "namefags"? I can understand the ego aspect of being tied to an identity. Yet, I don't think anomoity is the answer.

*anonymity

sup dude, love your work
I hope my drawings spread like yours someday

They assume that namefags are attention whores or some shit who don't even care about their "pro white" movements.

Well, that's true to some extent. The extent of me included.

At least he makes actually good OC.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Even if true are you admitting those drama is the work of a small rootless clique, at home everywhere and no where?

Different guy. A Wyatt Mann is an artist. awyattman is an autist.

Because we're an anonymous imageboard you fucking idiot.

kys

Oh

Fuck awayyman then, I hope he gets NiggerAIDS and dies.

Then why is there a name field?

For the extremely rare times when someone's identity is relevant.

But why? I mean why choose anonymity when there are sosome great far right forums. With a name you have an identity and post history tied to the profile. It's a lot harder to be a individual who defends their views as opposed to going with the hivemind.

Do you even chaos magic bro?

It's really on board owners if it is a problem. It can be fixed easily with a simple click.

We're a stand alone complex, not a hivemind.

Fucking heretics

Hello

(check'd)
SHADILAY

Nice, a fresh rare pepe

Very difficult to argue with those digits.
But seriously, when are you faggots gonna dox TRS? Do I have to wait all night?

I for one welcome our Cuck overlord.

Just look at their mentality, this is the kind of faggotry that we have to deal with.

Well, "Kuk" also means "Cock" in Swedish. So I guess you're getting close to the truth.

Except for us (see name) we like to use the name-field so we can visit the chans and tell people that Julian is still alive and they will believe it came from us. It's a lot easier for us than using all that worthless domain key verification crap.

It's plenty enough. Back when 8/pol/ was new we had dozens of namefags and tripfags who migrated over from 4chan and 4chon. These days I never see any of them around here, and we have filters to thank for that. If they turn off their names to avoid the filters they're no longer a problem unless they take up avatarfagging, which only Rach has done, and even he seems to have disappeared.

Who's the real cuck here?

Polite sage because this thread clearly belongs in /polmeta/. Whether you choose to filter them or not, the only feasible option is to simply not reply to their posts or post in their threads. This isn't defeatist. These people are either thriving for personal attention, or they are simply trying to disrupt our conversations. Even if they present good arguments or ideas, we don't want to create a culture that encourages them in any way. I could see tripcodes being useful for people who have an actual reason to have a psuedo-identity; an example would be habitual whistleblowers who are disseminating unique and new information to us that we can't get from another source. It's only for that reason I don't think we should disable tripcodes.

checked