Innovations of the Free Market

ITT: We post glorious innovations of the free market.

Where would be without the guidance of an open market that gifts us new and exciting products? Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

qray.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would a communist world give us hundreds of different ways to wipe our ass? Didnt think so.

The Genius of the Free Market

How about a rock? Thanks capitalism.

This product was not as advertised. I was excited to be receiving my new package of nothing, and at first, I thought that's exactly what I had. A cursory examination of the package would certainly lead one to believe that nothing is inside. I intended to use the nothing therein for a physics experiment my lab is running, wherein it is necessary for us to utilize a region of quantum vacuum. This is a notoriously difficult thing to fabricate - even a "perfect" vacuum contains some residual gamma rays and virtual particles of both positive AND negative mass. What we needed was nothing, and for the price, we really couldn't beat this product.

However, closer examination revealed that the package doesn't contain nothing at all - it contains something! Lots of things, in fact! Particulate matter from the packaging process, with some particles in excess of 200nm radius, and only a PARTIAL vacuum, barely 600 torr negative gauge pressure! Furthermore, the clear plastic container practically ensures that the "nothing" will be contaminated by all manner of high energy photons. We were also disappointed to find that no measures had been taken to protect the nothing from incoming solar neutrinos or cosmic rays, and there were no matter interferometers in place to even ATTEMPT to dampen gravitational wave propagation through the package. However, we did find the tantalum-clad heavy-gauge aluminum-zinc Faraday cage to be quite sufficient for blocking EM.

wow I can't believe a business can get away with that
I was an ancap before, but I've finally seen the light of class-struggle

Kek

The universe was made through free market, laissez-faire capitalism guided by the invisible hand

huh really makes you think

I can almost see this as actually being a thing.

that's not what an inferometer does.

These fans?

This was a thing.

It would hit home better if we had comparisons similar to these.

MUH INVISIBLE HAND

How about Pogs? Only capitalism can take packing material from milk bottles that kids played with for free and figure out how to make them rich suburban kids buy shit for a game poor kids invented decades earlier.

Holy shit I live like half an hour from there lol

can't be arsed to do an infographic/have a bunch of other crap running atm but off the top of my head:
Porky
Indie

animal shit coffee

you forgot

I think you mean Mount == and == Blade
There won't be fewer options for entertainment and fulfilment under communism, there'll just be fewer of the same god damned thing released by different corporations also, no corporations

failed red text, sudoku time :(

Didn't know those were indie. Cool.
Everything pre-horse armor, sure.
That I should have remembered, I've been on a synthwave kick lately.
Didn't know you were counting those. But yeah, those. They usually make the game into whatever it was going for/could have been before being dumbed down for the lumpens. Support is better with a lot of em too.

Mountain Blade is the meem name I saw used for it on Holla Forums a month or two ago. That and your trouble redtexting makes me think you might be new. Welcome aboard I guess.

I've been on Holla Forums for a total of less than 15 minutes because it seemed like cancerous anti-fun. And I'm not new, I just don't use the special texts a lot. But I thought
red text
would work in between == other == words

guess I was wrong

I've been on Holla Forums for a total of less than 15 minutes because it seemed like cancerous anti-fun. And I'm not new, I just don't use the special texts a lot. But I thought
red text
would work in between == other == words

guess I was wrong

They are, but a few of them have good enough taste for me to lurk there.

Thats all the same product with a slightly different pattern and a different name

FNAF is a weird one. Normally, it would be obvious that Cawthon is milking the shit out of his games, but the way he talks about them (And the fact that he made FNaF World free) shows that he really does seem to put love in them.

THE ONLY THING PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BUY IS FLAVORLESS PORRIDGE, WATER, AND GRAY CONSTRUCTION WORKER CLOTHES.

FUCKING CAPITALISTS REEEEEE

well at least that's better than buying nothing
at the end of the day wanting to pay for anything means you're kind of spooked

Consumer choice isn't freedom. Say what you will about porridge, but if food were produced according to utility rather than profitability, there'd be a lot less 300+ pound people waddling around.
Regardless, I seriously hope you don't believe that chickens, cows, tomatoes, and all colors of dye except grey will magically cease to exist because of a change in workers' relationships with the means of production.

only tankies want that :^)

Add Dominions 4 to the indie list.
Developed by 2 dudes in their spare time.

Competitive exchanges cause prices to go down. It's the reason we're not all subsistence farmers.

Is this the anarcho nihilist army?

Nihilist maybe, anarcho certainly not.

Oh, please. As if fads don't exist in every society.

I feel like at that point, you can just call it straight milk

Took us some years to decode. The community was pleased, the owners were not.
Do you see a pattern here, fgt?!

Heteroflexible milk.

qray.com