Trump and Isreal

Some criticism on Trump

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-after-un-vote-things-will-be-different-after-jan-20/ar-BBxvals

I do like Trump and the way he speaks about political corectness and other cancers that plague the US, but he seems like an israli shill sometimes. He wants to make the UN deduction that btfo isreal, which makes Bibi his best bud right now.

cnbc.com/2016/12/30/analysis-trumps-vow-to-crush-isis-is-no-easy-task.html

He also has been wanting to increase troop counts in the Middle East, which basically translates to "I want to expand Israeli borders." More intervention in the Middle East is bad press, because to most people it means George Bush 2.0. Troops in the desert. By the end of trumps term we might be seeing an ISIS intervention with US troops on the ground.

What is this, like the tenth Trump and da j00z thread of the day?

Get some new material, butthole.

I post these threads because people like you are in denial that trump is currently shilling for isreal

DIE KIKE

Do you think anyone here is reading past that?

I don't care if he ate babies, criticism against trump only aids people I don't like, ergo I don't care.

nope, first you drain the swamp of traitors, then you take our the real enemy

Christ respond to the post instead of plugging your ears

If muslims are Jewish pets then shouldn't you get rid of the Jews first? If trump supports the Jews then isn't he ultimately supporting Isis?

Don't worry, there is enough rope for all of you shills, we will get you all, no need to exhaust yourself with over the top shilling, trying to be number one.

I think the hope is that Trump uses it to snap the UN in half, doing something for our interests rather than for theirs. As is, the israelis will probably invade the west bank or whatever and use this current situation to slaughter Palestinians whilst condemning and working against european attempts to remove their invaders. Typical kike bullshit. It's a delicate and uncertain situation, that's for sure.

Only time will tell on that. What would trump gain from a broken UN? The UN can't do much anyway, it's basically a meme now.

Just the symbolism of breaking such a giant globalist icon and all of the satanic systematic kikery associated with it can't be denied. All those proposals to lock men in cities and shut off their minds lose all cadence, further demonstrating to progressives that this is no longer their world. Fuckers like the Lucius Trust also lose their footing, and have to take some sort of national basis, and this poz institutions lose their ability to operate internationally with the same respect. It also allows for new unions with nations to pop up, with new goals and more sane philosophies behind their existence.

fuck off to 4cuck

test

It looks like to me he is investing in Israel as an ally as a counterweight to Saudi Arabia and Iran. Once a war breaks out between either of the two powers (more likely Iran/Iraq coalition), we can make Israel our military puppet like Iraq was while using them as a meat shield.

Also it's an anti-UN powerplay. It's clear there is some wonky behind the scenes stuff going on we don't know about. Why would the kikes in Obama's Administration suddenly not support Israel? Because they know in an acute sense it harms Trump and his mandate, as well as anti-globalism.

That's my guess at least. Trump is attempting the kike tactic of D&C

nope. sage because this thread has been rehashed only about a hundred times only today

Imbecile

The other option is it is an anti-Syria/Russia play. Trump is obviously moving towards being more friendly with Putin and Assad, but we can't give up all our geopolitical power in the Middle East. Trump is decidedly against the Saudis, the Iranians, and the Arab oil kingdoms, so all that leaves him is Israel and Jordan.

The Jordanian king actually spoke quite favorably of Trump, and is generally more Israel/USA aligned than other Arab leaders (he went to boarding school in the US).

I think you guys are looking at this from the Israeli perspective rather than the big picture.

GAS YOURSELF KIKE

thanks for ignoring the part about Iran/Iraq being more likely dumbass.

I don't really much like it either OP. I can only hope that his Israeli pandering is part of some 9D Connect Four game he has in mind, but I can't say for sure. Don is a smart guy, and he seems genuinely concerned about America First doctrine and not spending retard amounts of money, so I'm not going to allow myself to be disturbed by his poker face until I see heug money checks to Israel.

Forgot to sage

brush your teeth with a 9mm

Israelis don't meatshield, not for goys anyways. Try again.

If a war breaks out, Israel would do the brunt of the fighting. That's the definition of a meatshield. Stop trying to just bullshit me with snappy responses that assume self evident information.

Keep digging faggot. Your asspain is fantastic.

Only one triggered here is you, friend

So you admit you're posting several threads with the same topic?

Yes keep the desperation coming. I love it.

So you're admitting it's just you sitting in front of your computer all day making all these threads ?

nice VPN

Sage

It worries me, too. Not long ago, most posters here would never have accepted a truce with Jews, and now suddenly they're all like "my enemy's enemy is my friend". Muslims are Jews, Jews are Muslim, different side of the shekel. ISIS is owned by Jews, trained by Jews and paid by Jews, I don't see how alliance with Jews is going to do anything.
No, Jews WILL NOT aid us in expelling Muslims. Jews will lead us into another war in the Middle East, with the same old lies and the same old promises, and if Trump does not rethink his blatant groveling for Israel he will take the US into that war.
We must continue our memetic efforts to make Trump the greatest president ever, and we will not do so until we stop this foolish personality cult and plugging our ears as we treat Trump as a god.
I consider anyone posting "It's just 473129743217D chess" a shill.

Remember: Contentment can be our downfall because it invites passivity and sloth into our minds. We must not be content.

Agreed. But most of the D&C threads start as
Both approaches only cloud the real issue of continuing to pay attention to what's actually happening and looking for opportunities to move things in the direction we want.
Sage because these points are already being discussed in greater detail here
you slide thread bumping kike

also sage

Tell me, little shill, do you think Holla Forums has the same short term memory problems as you?

Sage

Unfortunately Trump has always been a friend to Israel, even though he has yet to visit their wall of faggotry. But I didn't vote Trump because he promised to make the holocaust real. I voted Trump because he promised to kick out beaners, build a wall, bring back jobs, and NOT go to war with Russia. He was a the best choice in a bad situation and a step in the right direction.

And now we need to think about how to move forward.

Bump

He can't do shit that Russia or China won't veto. The UN resolution stands.

OP, whenever Trump does something out of character, or that you disagree with, you should look deeply into it. Every single time I have done so, it turned out to be a giant "fuck you" to whoever he was supposedly supporting, like israel, or some sort of bait. In this situation, I bet it's a d&c tactic. Put it in perspective.

The more likely scenario is that Trump sees very little, if any, daylight between American and Israeli interests.

Let's hope.

I'm sorry what?

It always seemed to me that most have taken the "wait and see" stance and alot of the blowback for criticizing Trump comes from most posters being tired from the election shills. Basically it would seem that the arguments that shills used were so poor, but so frequent that no one wants to really hear or debate it anymore. Like when Holla Forums tries to start shit, some anons will genuinely respond but most just shitpost including myself

Let's hope he doesn't see much daylight between American and Israeli interests.

Trump subverts the UN by supporting Israel in regards to settlements, however, what Israel really needs is for him to take out Assad.

Fuck off, kike.

How (((cultural))) of you. Trump's "pro-Israel" lip service is just an anti-muslim dogwhistle. Most normies don't know a damn thing about jews or Israel. They just want to hear about how badly we're going to fuck up those dirty fucking terrorists.

And after months you still don't get it. You are either really retarded or just don't want to face reality.

I am 100% in favor of holocausting the entire Arab race if that means all Jews will move to Israel

OP admits to making lots of the same thread every day.
There you have it folks. Its organized shilling.

This might as well be the thread I post this in but

What does Holla Forums think of Trump's cabinet picks?

I do not know shit about most of those people, and I am legitimately asking. I know Jeff Sessions and Mattis, and those are both excellent fucking choices. However, my mother bitches about Trump doing X Y and Z all the time, and when the cabinet came up she mentioned that three of his picks are ex-Goldman Sachs people. Secretary of State is the CEO of Exxon Mobile, what the fuck? I'm sure there are others I don't know about.

Trump is, by a landslide, a far better choice than Hillary, but some of this cabinet picks make me raise an eyebrow. I never expected Trump to go full 14/88 GTKRWN, but I didn't expect him to select these kinds of people either. I mean they may very well do a good job at their positions, but it doesn't fucking bode well to me that he puts that many Sachs people that high up. Wasn't Goldman one of the biggest reasons we had that economic collapse and bailout back in 07 or 08? Does anyone have any thoughts on these cabinet choices?

I thought the UN was already entirely run by jews… what's the real game going on here?

It's good that you have these doubts because it means that you and others are going to hold his feet to the fire if he starts going back on election promises and starts doing things you don't like. Constantly remind him why he was elected make sure it's apparent that it isn't his support of Israel.

this.

Some Jews still have a sense of dignity and pride to ignore the laws they fought to enforce in the first place.Trump is being more sleazy than globalist kikes.

well my problem with that is how do we do that? Now that he's elected, how do we the American people make our voices heard to him, if he chooses not to listen? I mean aside from revolt. We elected him because he said he was listening and he's on our side, and he wants to MAGA. That's all well and good, but hypothetically speaking whats to stop him from going full Obambo on us? For the sake of argument if it turns out he's three times worse than Obongo (not possible, I know) how do we tell him "Trump, you said you were going to MAGA, this is not how you do it"?

I'm hoping he's not the kind of guy who just goes ahead and does whatever he wants while disregarding those of us who actually fucking put him where he is. Aside from Twitter shitposting, there should be some kind of avenue for grassroots supporters to communicate with Trump, so he can keep his ear to the ground.

underrated webm

we can't make him do anything. we can continue watching what he does and call him out on bullshit when we see it. and we can look for opportunities to apply pressure and move public opinion in the right direction.

speaking of which, this just in