Jesus fucking christ, this fucker is everywhere...

Jesus fucking christ, this fucker is everywhere. In every fucking twitter exchange regarding any movie you can count on seeing his nigger mug replying "YE BOI DEEVERSEETY MUFUGGA".
Does he muse himself a great spokesman for diversity, like anyone cares about his opinion? He realizes he's a nobody with no career after Star Wars, right? Flyn or whatever toys are the worst selling TFA merchandise.

OOGA BOOGA MUFUGHA

CLICK CLACK *whistling sound* MUNIGA

THEY
CALL
ME
MISTER
__

Fill in the blank, Holla Forums.

BIG

BLACK

His head looks like a caricature of Emmanuel Lewis's entire body.

>They call me mister His head looks like a caricature of Emmanuel Lewis's entire body.
What did he mean by this?

NIGGER

thanks for inviting them, Holla Forums. really improved the site.

I found you nazis via Vice.

The racism here is truly horrifying.

Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to POC in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Sincerely, a jewish girl.

Good one

Is this pasta or new?

The Circle was good, everything else he is in looks bad, especially Pacific Rimjob 2

Bullshit you poltard

His toys are selling pretty bad. Not as bad as Daisy's though.

His toys are probably the best selling.

I'm very good at sweating and panting, too, but I'm no Hollywood star. I guess I have the wrong race.

sincerely, end your life>>866047

Admit it for male actors there are barely any good ones under 40 so new actors are always going to be pushed hard esp if they are in something big, adam driver is in a ton of shit now too and hes starting to annoy me

go check the numbers niglover

typical jew

The aristocracy of both Rome and absolutist France also paraded monkeys around to amuse the nobles, Hollywood is just following the trend.

That's odd. Because the only place I ever see him is here.

Because cucks like you keep posting about him.

British African trying too hard to fit in with the African American crowd by pretending he knows anything about the marginalization of Black Americans.

Or just a manlet overcompensating as only manlets can.

God damn you make me angry you little mysogynist. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted ANOTHER RACIST thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you FUCK MY FUCKING FORUMS with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

why do you worship nigger animals so much, virgin jewpig?

you know nothing, kiddo

Why do you want to kill innocent animals so much polyp?

CAN YOU FUCK OFF BACK TO POL YOU WOMEN HATING FUCKS

Fucking racist much?

It could work

Niggers are terrible and it isn't just Holla Forums who thinks so.
Stop being sympathetic to niggers you fucking fool.

Go back to tumblr, retard.
Someone needs to force feed you a fucking brick, you piece of shit.

stop projecting

you know the rules, tits or gtfo

niggers look like apes

Old Hano Solo's is.

My theory is that Disney will let him not be gay for his buttbuddy and get with Race Mixer instead if he shills their agenda hard enough. There's no question that he benefited from anti-white casting trends, so his support for it could be genuine, but it's the kind of thing where he already has his paw in the door, so he doesn't really have anything to personally gain from more of it at this point.

Holla Forums was the only board actively encouraging and facilitating reddit migration

lol

Don't insult apes.

AYO

Apes are shit.

I like this pasta, shame it's going to get old real soon.

It's the PR department doing the diversity shaming since the nog is now well known.

I think the chans should do a campaign on the uppity nog.

No white man can write like a true nigger and all his twits are of a true illiterate nog