Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxyleague.com/15-sexy-russian-instagram-models/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#theforceisfemale

Why does Holla Forums pretend that Reddit Wars: Episode Reddit - Reddit of the Reddit is actually good

To get attention from males, and more importantly money.

because reddit wars was built for the normalfag audience, and whatever appeals to normalfag appeals to women

Who is this semen demon?

Disney paid shills, its not working so good

Jenny Nicholson

Because Disney pay these whores.

Because it became a part of mock geek culture and now it's TRENDYYYY XDDD

Fake, Jenny has the body of a teenager boy.

my little cousins love star wars but they actually watched the OT first and then the PT and dont really care about the new stuff. they are like 4 and 5 at the most and girls.
why do people pretend to like things sometimes is a better question, like why do people pretend to like oscarbait and trash

To make themselves feel smarter.

And the face of a potato with too man chromosomes

Why do obese man-children pretend that they personally "own" certain works of fiction?

Because Star Wars isn't an intellectual sci fi series that only 140+ iq men can understand, Lucas modeled it as a basic fantasy epic that anyone could enjoy including women.

name one, Arthur C Clarke doesnt count

I honest to god cannot think of one.
Do theoretical physics not yet discovered count?

>>>/girltalk/

Nerds have money.

IG: helga_model
foxyleague.com/15-sexy-russian-instagram-models/

UNF

such a nerd.

I'd do her homework if you get my meaning.

I'd fuck her throat and then cum on her face, and when she says thank you, she's earned the privilege of being my footrest while I play vidya.

Guys my mom saw what I typed and said that I should apologize for this post and this is not how she raised me. She says that I should say it's hard when you have autism to understand proper manners sometimes and this is not what I meant.

Very sorry guys I don't objectify woman like that.

Post pics of your mom. Preferably with her mouth open.