Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/trs/res/1462.html
github.com/NodeBB/NodeBB/
twitter.com/Bulbasaur_TRS/status/815952069471457280
therightstuff.biz/
liberapay.com/trsradio/donate
archive.is/p6uhZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok IRC virgin autists, which one of you is this mongrel?

ongoing thread, possible anti-TRS spam coming from the IRONspergs

ANIME IS NOT AN ARTFORM

REMINDER BEFORE THREAD GETS SLID BY TRS-ANIMCUCKS

Goon pls, archive is right above you, you were sperging for the whole thread, people here arent stupid.

you mean cartoons drawn by sweaty fat gooks?

All goons must leave Holla Forums or TRS will never have its site back. This includes the goons who aren't explicitly pro-TRS aka the goons who get triggered whenever anime is posted or try to push feminism on Holla Forums.

yes

you're literally fighting with yourself at this point

kek

Are these threads basically just antifa, Holla Forums, goons, and Holla Forums arguing with each other thinking they are d&c-ing Holla Forums?

Frankly, Sven's response continues to make me believe this whole thing is a group of agitators rather than an organic thing coming out of the chans.

Pretty much.

how is feminism pushed on Holla Forums?

(checked)
Trs should know already they are not getting there precious beastiality forum back untill they leave pol and full retreat of TRSEF has been completed in lieu of Dunkirk.

I'm a TRS user. I started listening to TDS almost around the time it started. I've had accounts on all versions of their forums. I'm also glad that they're being called out.

Pulling a number out of my ass, I'd say 80% of the TRS userbase are fine, upstanding guys. Their real fault is blind loyalty. 20% are faggots that in any normal WN community would be purged. The problem with TRS is that the people in the 20% are a lot of the ones making podcasts, moderating their forums, regional leaders for their "pool parties".

When this thing started this week, I felt kind of bad for most of the TRS users, being that most of them are pretty good guys and were having labels put on them because of the smaller percentage of people. Yes, people from TRS do post links to Holla Forums and encourage shilling. Yes, it is a small minority of people that are involved. After seeing their reaction though when called out for it, and acting like a bunch of niggers who get caught red handed and say "I dindu nuffins", I'm glad to see retaliation.

All Seventh Son had to do was say "Hey, a small percent of our forums have raided you. We are against raiding of Holla Forums and will continue to discourage and ban people who do it. Sorry." Instead this guy acts like a nigger about it and calls us JIDF and D&C shills because we've called TRS on their shit. Fuck you.

Also, since I know you're reading this Sven. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a D&C shill

4 years ago you were worshiping Ron Paul.
2 years ago you were calling us stormfags and making fun of us for 'being so obsessed with the Jewish boogeyman'
1 year ago you were telling us that people like Milo and Gavin McAnus are great entry points and people who speak out against them are purity spiraling and D&C shills
Today, I'm supposed to go along with whatever you and Mike say or I'm a Jew or antifa. Go fuck yourself, my man.

From what I gather:

you changed it from Holla Forums disliking TRS and TRS not caring about Holla Forums to it being an actual feud

I've literally never seen any organised effort to infiltrate Holla Forums.
I've only ever seen Wyatt talk about how he shills for TRS, and Wyatt is known for being banned half of the time

He's quit for months now, literally what are you complaining about?

You think TRS gives a fuck about what Holla Forums and its /cuteboys/ thinks if it was left alone?

Read the screencaps nigger.

Tho DDoSing will continue until goons leave. All of you, not just this latest influx.

it'll arrive trust me.

People here are falling for JIDF and lefty/pol/ tactics.

Sad!

DDoSing TRS to get rid of goons is like killing niggers to piss off Holla Forums.

Spot on. I'm glad TRS forum users are starting to understand the problem.

I've seen a bunch of Holla Forums posts being alleged to be TRS talking about something that had nothing to do with TRS, a bunch of people on the TRS forums denying any raiding is going on and some people saying they got banned from Holla Forums because they were telling Holla Forums no organised raid was going on

do you have any posts showing TRSEF raiding Holla Forums?

You have mental problems mate, I tell you because I care about you.

Unless you are some manlet ugly mongrel, get out of your head the anti-white women bullshit and go out there and talk with them before you kill yourself while fapping to your 2d waifu that was drawn by some sweaty gook that is a bigger loser even than you.

The DDoSing will continue until all goons leave.

pffft.. you are in your own fucking imaginary world…

Care to explain exactly why would this make them leave?

Seems like someone agrees with you

Reminder that JIDF and lefty/pol/ infiltrated both Holla Forums and TRS and started this pointless drama.

read or atleast skim the last thread, there are some autist mostly one and the same ones tho that are fueling the flames, the thread later devolved into provoking the faggot with anime smugs so its not that important, but it gives a good indicator of whats happening. a few of faggots either from trs/goons/our own fuckers are starting a flame war.

It's interesting how this all started after the threads with the news about pro-white posters around universities triggering antifa

The only thing any of this makes sense is if there are kikes behind it.

TRS has standing orders not to engage whatsoever since this started. Before that, we had standing orders not to engage 8/pol/ in general.

I don't know what more you guys want.

You don't like your site being DoS'd?

Keep it up, we're just warming up on you fuckers.

Exactly.

TRS is mostly concerned about IRL activity, not shilling on Holla Forums. We all want THE SAME THINGS.

Standing orders mean fuck all to a bunch of autists, especially if those autists are doing it for someone else.

If you want your forum back you must leave Holla Forums and never return.

We now know that TRS are goons, so any goon presence here will be met with retaliation against TRS. So make sure you take all the goons with you, even those that purport to have no TRS affiliation. Posts like this and other feminist garbage will be taken as grounds to retaliate against TRS. We have no problem escalating if this continues.

Police your goons and keep them off our site.

Yes.

It would be fucking retarded to engage in any way with Holla Forums. Half of them are mentally ill. Social outcasts that will never do any real life action. Only thing they're good at is destroying things, including themselves.

you have to try harder JIDF

who the fuck made you the ambassador

Seems a lot of people on your forum can post bans on the site with no reprisal. That does not make us happy.

Higher up apologizing for the contingent of users shilling us and a promise it will be better in the future and itll stop. Also ban lothar.

so were we behind this or not?

That's blatantly false.

We don't listen to a gay nigger loving Jew, and we aren't "Alt-right."

Do any of you lot who are sperging the fuck out actually have any evidence that TRS supports Zionism? I keep seeing this accusation, and it stinks with the stench of something pulled clean out of someone's ass.

Or am I not allowed to question the Ironmarch Jihad?

Shit, I didn't know you owned Holla Forums

As the official representitive of TRS I can say that we're all very sorry, Hotwheels

what

Speak for yourself.

Not at all its some jew trying to blow things up.

If you want the attacks to stop, remove yourself and your fellow goons from our board. Your presence on Holla Forums isn't welcome. If you share the same goals - which I doubt given your tolerance for fags, kikes, and feminists - then work towards them separately, with no contact with us.

Subtlety isn't your strenght, is it goon?

gay d&c

how about spending energy towards the actual enemy

Shit like this is why I think this was astroturfed to hell.

This is manufactured drama. Somebody is playing a D&C game, and it's not Holla Forums or TRS.

Posted better things on Holla Forums than you loser would ever post in your pathetic life. You are in no way endorsed of making demands to anyone. You are just a mentally ill LARPING loser that tries to justify his worthless existence by fighting in imaginary internet wars. GET A LIFE faggot.

praise natt pbuh

just when I start to feel bad you keep me going

Is namefag central still being ddosed?

I don't fucking care where you are from goon, but you need to fuck off.

inshallah

I guess anyone can do anything they want on their own time. But if anyone posts even hints on TRS that they're stirring the pot here, it's a permaban. Not much more can be done than official policy, which is enforced.

What's the deal with this goon thing? I only have a very loose knowledge of who 'goons' are, and I thought they stopped being relevant years ago.

That was before.

Sounds like you want us to keep your forum offline.

Are you referring to Milo? Have you even listened to the podcasts? Fash the Nation openly disavowed and said that Milo and other alt-lite figures are not us and do not represent our goals.

Fuck that brings back memories of ciggaretes for 1.3 bucks a pack and shitty, bombed to hell traintracks. Also it was fucking cold that year. Thanks for nostalgia trip.

There is no point in infighting between groups that support the 14 words. So I agree it must be kikes and antifa.

smh
Hitler knew you could do better, user.

SAGE

Im from the balkans m8. 70% of population smokes, its like 50's america.

Wow, what a retort.

When you were leaving your moms basement. Good times.

You are not Holla Forums and you do not represent Holla Forums. TRS overstepped a bit here but this is

Pic related

I'm sure this is manufactured by a 3rd party, but I'm not sure what TRS expected to happen by refusing to disassociate from Richard "Implicit" Spencer, Grindr Greg, or Redice after their attempt to push "Reactionary Jew" into the alt-right sphere (whom, iirc was at NPI courtesy of Spencer)

TDS and FTN themselves might not be tolerating of including homos or kikes, but this shitstorm is only going to end if they drop the alt-right label, go full NatSoc and disavow Spencer, Johnson, Redice, etc.

i know some of you TRS podcast guys are reading this thread, you should really REALLY reconsider what there is to gain by being inclusive of people like Spencer. I feel like the Trump memetrain (which was fun for all its liberal tears) has deluded some of you into the hopeful thinking that there is a legal and political way out of our situation, and away from the truth that its going to be a violent revolt and nothing else that saves us.

Sage for D&C
Sage for D&C
Sage for D&C
Sage for D&C

not an artform.

But this is getting stupid.*

If you needed any further proof that this is the JIDF shitposting and trying to divide people, look no further

This is so fucking transparent. Has anyone actually posted any real wrongdoing of ANYONE involved in this business besides easily faked screencaps of shit that allegedly happened years ago? Has anything actually happened that warrants a dozen threads of shitposting and autistic yelling at clouds?

This is amazingly fake.

So you admit you're an IRONsperg?

E-celeb alt-cuck cancers own TRS and are the figureheads for TRS. That's what happens when you take a name. Now you cannot wash them off while they milk gullible goyim for donation shekels like that kike, enoch. Don't rely on someone else to do shit for you, do it yourself.

You're still posting here, goon.

Sage for D&C
Sage for D&C
Sage for D&C

Hey Max Bounce lmao. All screencaps are less than two months old.

Hey look, a sane user.

Fuck off kike.

Nah, the basment leaving and entering was 5 years before, during the war, no sense in standing under the artillery fire. on an unrelated note the fuckers from local firestation still use air-raid sirens for fogg horns, fucking scary

D&C garbage

Is that why you hate TRS? They're americans that bombed your shithole 3rd world country?

IRONsperg detected

every time you post anywhere it brings the jews that much closer to victory.

I'm a TRS goy and you're retarded. Fuck off with that attitude.

Namefag detected!

PRAISE NATT PBUH

I notice you didn't answer the question.

I've never been a member of Something Awful. Not that I expect a newfag who yells "GOON" at everything to even understand what goon means.

implying TRS is better

Why would someone willfully drop a tactic and associations that are working?
The big tent "alt-right" is in the normie lexicon now. To the normie "alt-right" equals Nazi. So when the "Nazis" like Spencer get airtime and make valid points and logical arguments, the normie thinks "Maybe these nazis are on to something.".

So disavowing Spencer, Red Ice, and Counter Currents is self defeating and pointless.

We need to purge that namefag!

Nothing is being divided. You are not and have never been welcome on Holla Forums.

I don't know anyone from the forums that would advocate bombing a fellow white country. That's a complete JIDF /int/ attitude.

You guys on TRS can do your own thing, we can do ours. We don't want dicky spence or anyone else like that. Just keep your implicitness off of this website.

right.

We have fucking eurocentric threads here on pol, you are so fucking new it hurts.

also americans bombed the serbs, Im a croat :^)

doesn't change the fact they are niggers that are hating on americans for what Clinton did

You should all be gassed, to be honest.

Go back to Mongolia and sing the throat songs of your people.

You know we have IDs, right? We can see you right here admitting to being from TRS.

We didn't stop it. Sort of justified tbh fam

Then why the fuck were you hiding in your basement from bombs?

you forgot

You know it's possible to browse both, right?

Hey TRS faggots, how's it feel to know you're being played like a damn fiddle? ALL NIGHT ALL NIGHT ALL NIGHT LONG

I'd be happy to. I want nothing more than to further a white agenda.

Go back and to your namefag forums and circle jerk there.

Holla Forums is not the place to do this.

Then rumble at Sven to apologize for the shilling.

If you browse a site like TRS for any purpose other than gathering dox on them or searching for vulnerabilities, you're not welcome on Holla Forums.

We would, but you're DDOSing them.

Should the apology be sent directly over at your mongrel IRONspergs site?

/thread

Sven is a narcissistic blockhead.

not an artform.

Wew. Are you the boss around here?

oh yeah, lel

1997-5 equals what faggot?
Serbia was bombed in '99. War in croatia raged from 91. till 95. and I still do lived 40km from the fucking front. Damn gas station 150m away from my house was targeted becouse it was close to a school that was a damn loud bang.

The Mass Movement strategy has no viable end game, and hasn't for several decades. We're barely even half the country. Most "right wing" white people hate our world view and would be happy to oppose us. The revolution will be no different than the original American, or French, or Bolshevik - it's going to be a violent conflict spurred by a fanatical vanguard under catastrophic economic conditions.

reminder to spend your time on resources on IRL activities and fighting leftists. not pro-whites that are neutral on the fag question

Why would he apologize for something some idiots on the forum did? He already disavowed. Shilling on Holla Forums is a permaban.

wew lad, what's the weather like in Tel Aviv?

well alright then we can leave it offline

No tolerance for faggots or their goon supporters.

Why are there so many fucking exyugos on Holla Forums?

TRS is an egotistical bunch of fuckwits caught up in measuring their E-peens no different than
SA goons, ledditors, or even kikebookers.

They can't understand that just fucking off would solve their problem because it would hurt their ego and shrink their massive E-peen.

Are these faggots the reason for all this Pagan posting?

are you the esoteric faggot?

Worse, namefags.

Because pol is fun, and we are all racist bastards. Also when we notice each other those lurking join in plus we understand each other

why are you wasting your money on such a thing? what does this achieve?

reminder for everyone that doesn't like D&C to sage this shit /int/ thread

it's a turf war over Holla Forums between namefags

TRScucks vs IRONspergs

er like in Tel Aviv

â–¶Anonymous 01/02/17 (Mon) 11:26:26 2ed4da No.8659146

well alright then we can leave it offline

No tolerance for faggo

Ill have you know Im a catholic, like 98.8% of Croatia, so no

FRESH OFF THE MEME PRESS, GET IT WHILE ITS HOT

Removing goons from Holla Forums improves quality of discussion.

TRS autism intensifies.

it is my best friend i am the grass that never leaves the parking lot. all day the johns go and the grocery stores open into grand pianos of song with all the dirty bacon monsters eating the grapes

Honestly this
And

that

that's fine. you can gas the fags, we can work on redpilling normies. neutral =/= in favour of

Exactly. So putting on your swastica armband and goose stepping up to the podium will get you barred from any legitimate institution.
Hiding your power level while trying to infiltrate systems of influence should be something you support.
Think of how much your so called "mass movement strategy" has accomplished in the past year. Look at how much the overton window has shifted.
Maybe someday we can take off the mask and throw our roman salutes to the air, but that's not today. Not yet.

You are aware that the JIDF exists, right? I still have yet to see something that rules out this whole thing as being an elaborate D&C astroturf.

Why should I believe for one single second that anyone who claims to be from TRS isn't somebody who doesn't like TRS shilling against them? Why should I believe for one second that the faggot running the DDoS isn't an Antifa activist or goon trying to stir the pot and exploit fracture points? Why should I believe any of this shit at all is anything but D&C?

I have yet to see a convincing argument as to why I should believe that TRS supports Israel and faggots, or why I should believe any DDoS against a white nationalist website is being perpetuated by other white nationalists and not any of the millions of groups or organizations who have better resources than any of us who hate us all.

The only thing any of this has shown me is that Ironmarch is really mad at TRS, since they spent all their time making anti-TRS memes. But that doesn't prove anything about anything, besides the fact that IM are high spectrum autists.

pegglecrew are goon trolls, they do everything for attention

-gradient with flat color
-eyebrow is just a bent line
-no border lineart on the white region of the eyesockets while other elements have them accordingly
-pixelated hair on the sides, what?
-neck too small
-gradient color transition from beije white to subtle pink ON FLAT COLOR STYLE, What.
-badly sketched anatomy
-cropping nonstylized on a 565x800 resolution, no composition at all, subject cannot be centralized, where is the rule of thirds?
-soft floating shadow
-vectorial
-large hands
-bad cloth shadowing
-mismatch style from background and character

LOL

quotes and quotes

So far it looks to me like: 1) Exactly what I predicted yesterday would happen if you took down their site has happened, I.E. they flooded here, and 2) most of them had fucked off and stopped shilling after this shitstorm started, and the rest of this is a campaign to try to get us to fight eachother.

I am an American but there are few things that make me laugh more than seeing random Serbs vs. Croats comments on Youtube videos.

It's actually more like a bunch of guys who decided that the movement will go no where until we get out and form real bonds of trust in the real world, and created a multinational network of white nationalists. But whatever.

Take your namefag war somewhere else!

Videos thanks

I am 9 months in and did not know some of the information

About 80% of the time I die because I heat shut down and that's after testing my Mech on caustic (I test all my Mechs on caustic)

Probably 50% of the Mechs I kill they are in heat shut down lol

#7Lan

PipPipPipPipPip
Big Brother
Big Brother
118 posts
LocationSweden
Posted 11 August 2015 - 02:30 PM
View PostSean Lang, on 20 March 2015 - 10:27 AM, said:
New Video added to OP: Quirks

Hey Phil, a short guide on VOIP and recommended usage would be cool. The "KISS" principles, understanding that VOIP and participation is voluntary (they will ignore you sometimes), giving alerts, "Check UAV" etc that we normally do?

Been thinking about doing something like that with Panda and the boyz. :)
#8Ragnar RedHawk

PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
The People's Hero
The People
530 posts
LocationPolar Highlands, your grave when I'm playing a sniper.

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:16 AM
I watched your video so I could learn something and I did. That button that keeps your torso mounted weapons still looks pretty useful. I have some info and tips to add.

Here are some controls you can tweak for personal preference:

•You can make it so arm lock toggles on and stays on.
•You can set your mouse wheel if you have it to zoom in and zoom out freeing up a third weapon if you ha
Finally don't leave out the num key

Holy fucking shit.

Its interesting, you can even find Cro-Srb flame wars on fucking pornsite comments we all participated in such things at least once

You're mistake is thinking you can counter-subvert the Jewish decades of subversion.

As far as establishing a right wing authoritarian white ethnostate in North America, I'd say pretty close to zero. In fact, now that I'm realizing just how many people are deluding themselves into thinking Trump is the answer, it's possibly been detrimental.

I see we allowed polmeta cancer to spread into Holla Forums?
TRS does well just waiting it out.

- WEEBCUCK
- MEMECUCK
- TRS-CUCK
- JEWCUCK

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE

Holla Forums and TRS are different websites down to the core and their userbases. Trying to come here and explain that real life meetups and pyramid schemes will be the world forward is a pathetic way to try get the shitty namefag forum back up.

Can someone explain this to a semi-frequent browser? Summarise the events? I know what TRS is, but what's actually happened?

This is what happens when you allow anime dorks on a political board.

and after that 11 threads of pure autism.

You don't want your namefag site back do you?

Do you think that establishing an authoritarian white ethnostate is going to happen overnight?

/a/ and /trs/ are trying to normalize themselves again even though they outed themselves as controlled ops.

For the TRShills here, in a language you understand:
You claim to care about this movement, yet are happy to let this d&c go on as long as it may.
You claim to want to build a coalition, yet when somebody does not wish to join, you break your own rules and devote your time to punching to the right.
You claim to be above the petty infighting and see the truth yet engage in rampant cliquefaggotry and levy all your insults with plausible deniability.
Your ally did not want to become part of you, and so you attempted an invasion. When that did not work, you denied the invasion happening. This happened twice. You then denied that the attack happened at all, and called your ally paranoid when it was discovered you were indeed attacking.
What is preventing you from apologizing and telling your users to let us be?
Nothing but your ego. This entire conflict is due to your ego and your refusal to let us be how we've always been.
It's not about the movement. It's not about white people, or ideology, or genetics, or higher ideals. You can tell yourself that, but you know what it's ultimately about:
It's about you preserving your ego before anything else.
That's our problem with namefags. That's the problem with TRS.
The only thing they care about, before everything else, is their ego.

This is not my statement, this was the statement of another user from another thread that was excellent and worth re-posting.
Pol is not Alt-Right. We have no name. The only name we would ever accept, should we choose to accept a name, would be National Socialists. Until you can understand that basic point and realize that when you are here you are a Holla Forumsack before anything else, enjoy your bans. We don't do namefaggotry here, never have, never will.
You're not making very good progress. That forum looks like it will stay knocked out for a very long time.

You're like a lefty/pol/ satire version of a Holla Forums user. Fuck off.

funny that after all this, i still don't know what trs stands for. not sure i want to know either.

Someone is trying to convince Holla Forums that it should hate TRS for doing a recruitment drive here a long time ago.

And by someone I mean (((someone.)))

Holla Forums has fallen victim to shills and has been led to believe that TRS is their enemy. They've used screencaps with little context to extrapolate a vast, and imaginary conspiracy.

TheRightStuff

like always

No, but you're taking the wrong actions.

Ask yourself what drew you to NatSoc in the first place - you'll find it wasn't people like Spencer, it was people like Hitler and Rockwell and the beauty and strength of their passionate idealism.

The way forward is to use the anonymity of the internet to recruit fanatics through uncompromising idealism, and promote anonymous lone wolf action aimed at instigating hostile conflict w/ volatile segments of the population, such as Muslims and Niggers. When Niggers start looting shit and Muslims start blowing shit up, and Nazis start shooting back, with whom do you think most white people are going to side with?

too late now, most moderators here will ban you as a TRS shill.

NO GOING BACK NOW GOYIM

TRS is pretty shitty btw, one of the recent writers that was doxxed was a racemixing wigger faggot.

You and Iron march are fighting over who gets to control Holla Forums.

Protip: It'll never happen namefag.

TRS was successful at rustling the jimmies of some kikes via a campus flyer campaign.

As soon as this started to hit national news cycles, they dipped into their bar mitzvah money to pay for a DDoS attack in retaliation.

They keep posting here pretending to be Holla Forumsacks.

the fuck

Ironmarch isn't doing anything. That was just a meme pushed by TRShills when they got caught, unless things have changed and someone has found definitive proof of Ironmarch shilling.

Oh fug, im still so confused…

SPARK NOTES OF WHAT HAPPENED FOR ANONS

oh my, this will obviously end up being a never ending loop drama.

better make a new board.

Agreed, there was nothing organic about this, and it's pretty clear that leftists are behind most of the shilling for a flame war. Not that 8/pol/ and TRS don't have cause to disagree, but this has all been blown suspiciously out of proportion.

shills shilling shills shilling goons shilling trs shilling IM shilling pol in circle. may be easier to visualize.

DDoSanon why is their forum back up?

Thanks anons.

TRS has never wanted, and still doesn't want control over Holla Forums.

I can't speak for IM. They're a bunch (like 5 people actually) of mystery meat teenagers, half of whom have ironically converted to islam.

The way forward, and what we're doing is creating small local communities of like minded, white nationalist men and women. We promote healthy lifestyles, strong families, and community in general. TRS has sparked groups like this all over the US.

Kek. Can you sound gayer if you try?

there should be no allies to kikes

but whatever happened with the "normalizing / hijacking / pretending to be on your side" strategy?

A normalfag site called TheRightStuff has been shitposting on Holla Forums for quite some time, trying to push their ideas on us, trying to dilute Holla Forums's purity.

They fail to understand that Holla Forums is a NatSoc think tank and values the integrity of its own content more than some milquetoast tolerant outside movement, and think if they can cry about "muh purity spiralling" and "muh compromise" they can get us to capitulate.

No capitulation. If they want peace they must leave.

I'm pretty sure the original leaks happened before the red ice interview, not sure what the trigger was or if some crossposter just posted that TRSEF was upping propaganda efforts here but that seemed to be the first thread if memory serves right.

it's so obvious when you guys post.

This.

kek, really? That would make so much sense for these TRS LARP faggots.
Got any links or pics of said wigger faggot?

It's not ever going to come to open warfare, though. Rhodesia taught us that. By the time bullets get fired in the streets, whites will be an ultra-minority and stand no real chance. Our land won't be taken by force of arms; it will be taken by unarmed brown people gobbling up everything for themselves.

Holla Forums is right in arguing that anonymity is the safeguard of the braintrust. But I don't blame TRS for wanting a closed forum so they could arrange meetups IRL, either. At some point, this has to enter meatspace, and you won't be able to do it alone.

Richard Spencer is pure cancer, though. I honestly don't know why they entertain a leftist academic and fag-lover just because he realized his leftist fagtopia would never exist without white people.

Do you think we're fucking retarded? You must.

Or are you just hoping we'll believe that the IM shitposting is by shills, but the TRS shitposting is legit?

Jews love their double standards.

It's not like I'm trying to hide it.

And then what?

Walmart "white nationalism" that's sugar coated to pretend that a violent revolution is not required is a dead end.

What you're doing is like giving a placebo to a patient that's deathly ill.

The cap in the OP has their leader telling people not to come to Holla Forums even after "we" DDOS'ed their AIDSbog. Does that not count as them leaving?

I think we need to stop for now, it's gotten to the point I can't tell who is ironically or unironically posting anymore

Well, if it is Ironmarch, you definitely can't investigate like they do, because they have been bloody thorough on
>>>/trs/ . Pro tip though: It's not Ironmarch. Anons just started using that meme because TRS like to blame Ironmarch for everything, and it became a running meme.

No, because the goons will just accuse anyone of being TRS. The DDoS is not meant to stop

All you do is criticize others who are actually doing measurable, and real actions, while contributing nothing.

So pretty much the way we blame Holla Forums?

yes

They're still posting here, so no. Whether their leadership has seen sense or not, clearly their userbase hasn't been wrangled under control yet. When they get the rest of their users and affiliate goons off of Holla Forums we'll call it quits.

I still don't understand how DDOSing them hurts the goons. DDOS SA.

Certainly not because Iron march was in no way shape or form shitting up the TRS forums and causing strife, and im sure Natt had NOTHING to do with any of it.
iron march deserves their bad rep

Good thing TRS won't be able to access these then. This will end their silly little games sooner than planned.

TRS are goons; TRS is a goon site.

SA has like 50 users nowadays, goons scattered like roaches around 08. to various other platforms.

We're not allowed to come here and have a civil discussion while you guys actively attack us with a DDOS?

It's not like we're raiding, shilling and working towards shutting down your site.

We're just posting.

yeah it was 4 or 5 threads back, one of the writer uplaoded a video under his IRL name with his dark skinned loli gook GF and his nigger john cena style self talking half ebonics on the entire video while walking on the mall where every normal person would instantaneously avoid physical contact with the writer.

I have no way or intention of proving it as it would be unwise, but I can't tell you how hilariously false this is.

Good luck convincing normies to give up all their security and comfort for "white nationalism" - it's nothing more than a matter of time before you and everyone else who has fallen for this delusion, which stems from nothing more than an attempt at rationalizing cowardice - realizes violent revolt is the only option left to whites in America.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
What is this nonsense?

The goons are the ones in here shilling the board to death to ddos trs
8pol is getting used to

shlomo please

Next up in the cock carousel:
Calling it now.

Is there even one shred of evidence for that?

It's really not.

The edgy "lele Christanity is a cuck virus, Judaism and Skyrim Roleplay isn't that bad tho" posters you see causing the religious derail of threads comes from this site.

Basically, they're mad that Holla Forums is anti-faggot and as you know, homos can't stand not being accepted and praised so instead of raiding a site like tumblr or twitter or disqus, they raid Holla Forums.

This is what happens when your admins are potsmokers who "just write funny songs" and lets in a bunch of queers into your site. Might as well let in race traitors too as long as they vote Trump huh TRS?

Prove Ironmarch was behind it, and you'll gain headway. All you've done to this point is deny the fact that you were ever shilling here DESPITE your people being caught red handed. You even had a global moderator involved in this crap.
Again, your forum is going to be down for a very long time because you love the "TRS dindunuffin" line and refuse to acknowledge that you shilled someone you call an ally.

I still like Richard Spencer, tbh

Don't post, lurk. Maybe after a few years lurking you'll be able to post without being cancer.

Whether it's IM or not is actually irrelevant.

The only thing that matters is that somebody who clearly isn't Holla Forums is DDoSing a WN website while trying to convince another WN community to attack them for not being 'pure' enough.

And I still haven't seen anything besides IM autism to suggest that TRS is less pure than Holla Forums, beyond the fact that they have namefaggotry and a upboat system. Which is admittedly pretty impure, sure, but that doesn't have anything to do with supporting faggotry and Israel.

Also, if IM put half as much effort into not being lead by chinks and niggers as they put into creating their beautiful mind conspiracy forum that definitively proves that TRS is the Antifa Illuminati, people might actually take them seriously.

TRS shills even made a whole thread trying to pin this whole thing on ironmarch again

Thank you art-user. Have a bit of culture for your efforts

My biggest issue with Faggot Spencer is that he said that faggotry as A-OKAY, also he has a fag lisp himself.

Other than that, his work is good.

TRS is not a goon site. MPC is actually a goon site. There is crossover between their posters.

i-it's like you watched by yourself what he has to say and did not only listen to anonymous d&c antifa faggots

Spencer has made a lot of progress. Even if he does has a faggoty lisp.

so desperate kike

I've been on since 2010. Made the migration over here and never went back to half/pol/. I'f say I've done my lurking term and earned my stripes.

Get outta here with that line. We've seen what you keep in your oven forum. It's obvious you invented the "no purity spiraling" rule to house degenerates.

congraturaisens you fucked yourself.

/trs/ bo here, we've got a live on over on >>>/trs/1462

Namefags didn't learn their lesson!

Heres a link to their forum software

github.com/NodeBB/NodeBB/

Clearly not enough. Go back to lurking a few more years.

Any oldfags actually left? I got redpilled by Ron Paul in 2011 and ended up on pol, anyone else from my time that remembers what it was like?

Commies were still ridiculed but were actually communicated to, nowadays it seems anyone without a very specific set of natsoc values is called out as some kind of shill.

This TRS thing is especially bizarre to me,there are threads created here telling them to fuck off but that's all I see, were they super active here in the last few years and I somehow missed it?

To me all I see is a board dying under its own seriousness and echo chambers, leftypol shill, trs shill, jidf, midf, eternal anglo.
This board is starting to lose the intellectual ability to argue its own points.

Because just look at the screencaps

You're still the exact kind of forum faggots that any self-respecting imageboard user completely despise. You're lashing out in all sorts of retarded directions instead of realizing this base fact, and every second this goes on just makes people hate you more.

Nobody is fooled by your bullshit, Schlomo. You started this shit as D&C, and now you're trying to LARP as some sort of all-knowing gatekeeper?

Who the fuck made you king of Holla Forums?

Do you have any evidence at all to back up this "TRS is goons" nonsense? Anything?

twitter.com/Bulbasaur_TRS/status/815952069471457280

lmfao

It kind of was. He showed that you could be fashy without being a self-marginalizing edgelord failfag. Hitler was a good fit for his time and place but Rockwell was a LARPing cult leader who surrounded himself with unstable outcasts and self hating Jews.

the worst part is that TRS and all of the ALT-KIKE fucked themselves really hard.

the very purpose for any movement at all is because we were all sick of the fucking jews controlling shit, having any influence of a group that fucked you over for years and are still trying to subtly attempt to "join up" the cuck-right and obviously hijack it, its being a bit sympathetic to kikes, opening gaps to get destroyed in the long run, these fucks could have IGNORED jews, I think this is a damage control, because of the "heil trump" incident they tried to do everything to cuck their shit up by allowing kikes to be part of all this, when cucking up hard like this is the very core that led to a group that evolved around the idea of NOT BEING CUCKS, siding with jews is like playing a shitty survival game like RUST, if some guy starts screeching and crying for help outside of your city gates, you're not gonna open the fucking gates because it could be a trap, why risk it?

SO, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.

trs is not pro-fag, never has been and you can't prove otherwise other than 1 out-of-context richard spencer tweet

You are changing the subject from what I was talking about, iron marcher faggots did indeed shit up the TRS boards to the point natt was banend form the site, the Podcast for Radio free Skyrim got banned fromt he radio site and any one associated with iron march on the TRS forum was banned.

wow some people from trs came into 8pol and said join the forums, did they spam? no they shilled get over it.

but ok the correct response is to DDoS people who are not as right wing as you because because a thread or two was made. the horror.

He never said this, you are literally refering to
1 tweet out of context

The "Oven" is where any and all shitposts go. what would you do if I quoted Holla Forums and said it's how /po/l thinks?

We literally call ourselves hatechan dude. You TRSodomites care way too much about PR.

oh boy

Didn't learn your lesson!

Art user is Holla Forums, just so you know. Holla Forums used to raid Holla Forums with anime to try and get a Mongolian moving picture website to not like Mongolian moving pictures. It obviously failed, so now Holla Forums sometimes throws an autistic tantrum and pretends they never liked anime in the first place.

We ban Holla Forums when they come to our board brah. You should have banned your Oven forum and all of its inhabitants a long, long time ago.

Not only is the DDoSing being done by goons, but they're stupid goons, too.

Oh, and by the way, screencapping pictures of some people on TRS making obvious jokes about how they're behind all the shitposting on Holla Forums isn't proof that they're behind all the shitposting on Holla Forums.

You're gonna have to do better than that, son. This D&C game is weak. Or were you really hoping that you'd be able to just post pictures to make your argument look better, and that nobody would actually read them?

Gotta reroute those bitcoins away from Holla Forums to steal their vaporshekels with my cerebrohypnotic weed music, my fellow chosen!

I wasn't shittalking you, you seem to have misread my statement.

BULBY IS SPERGING HARD ON /TRS/

>>>/trs/2200

It's pretty obvious when you call for sacrificing quality of discussion in the name of some half-assed normalfag community's goals, that you're not from around here.

You can't get more webscale than that. Nice trips btw.

WewSparta here

Holla Forums are a bunch of anime fapping losers, we at IRON march are too good for you anyway.

Holla Forums is a separate board brah, just as "the oven" is a sub section of the forum separate from the others brah

Oh come on, it's not exactly the top tier of anime quality.

you already lost TRS-cuck

its over, you and your weebcuck anime are no longer acceptable on Holla Forums

They really have no idea.

LET THE NAMEFAGS KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES COME FROM THEIR FAGGOTRY!!!!

the board is dead, by the end of the year, the only ones left on this shithole will be the 100% losers that never leave their house

Do you have any proof that you didn't post that yourself? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it that this is the real guy?

We weren't born yesterday, you dumb mulatto.

Kek, Balbasaur blocked me on Twitter last night when I told him I had a roundabout way of contacting the DDoSer and was willing to serve as a go-between.

All groups have radicals (who're usually spearheading them), but each has the radicals it deserves. TRS chose to defend its shilling and D&Cing radicals, and thus they'll die with them.

GRADIENT
GRADIENT

G
R
A
D
I
E
N
T

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

Roundabout? Just hit him up at @InvaderJew

rhymes wtih shill

nice pepe, where'd it come from? SA?

Reading comprehension problem?

Yeah, these TRS faggots allow imkamfy to hide the fact that he's a nigger and a fucking garbage mod, or that the board's devolved back to halfchan quality.

mentally shill?

I didn't want to be that obvious.

this is literally the andrew anglin video on liveleak.

Alright, I'm curious.
One person who's willing to admit they're from TRS, explain the situation to me.

I've mostly been hearing the Holla Forums side and I'll be honest, I'm curious what you say the situation is.

Link, source?

Okay, from my understanding this whole fuss started over nonsense, a big shitstorm because someone from TRS or redice said that they support Israeli nationalists?
What's wrong with that tbh? They hate brown people, we hate brown people

Kek, we are definitely being shilled by somebody.

How you think all this shit started? Some antifa shill came to Holla Forums and pretended he's from TRS and started shit.

Visit the site on your own and decide what's up with them:

therightstuff.biz/

How TRS sees the situation, as I gather:

"We good boys who dindu nuffin! Holla Forums is dead, it's nothing but Iron March shills and whatever these people they call goons are! They did nothing for the movement because they don't have gay orgies in real life - that is really what got Trump into office. Please visit our board and create OC with us. No, we won't give you an invite. Go fuck yourselves. Please be our friends."

REEEEE!

Because Israeli nationalists are jews, and thus need to pay for the bombing of the USS liberty, the Nuremberg Trials and murder of many National Socialists, the Famine Genocide in the Ukraine, Israeli asylum for Communist war criminals, the Russian "Civil War", the "German" rebellion and the "Bavarian" socialist republic, well poisoning, kidnapping and cannibalism, centuries of usury, etc.

They don't get to just walk away from all that. They must pay.

Zionists, Hitler tried working with them, and they stabbed him in the fucking back. This alone is proof that the aut-lite is controlled opposition.

There is also proof of TRS shilling on Holla Forums, all they need to do is apologize and it would be fine.

TRS here. This whole controversy came after a bunch of NEETs didn't like our recent alliance with zionists. It's fucking ridiculous and anybody that's still going against us is trying to D & C the neoconservative movement. Don't listen to deluded anons, Holla Forums is completely dead at this point. Seriously, just come over to our 504um and stay with us. Our post quality is 100x better and we even have traps there that make it fun tbh.

How do you know it cannot be retaken? I have some thread ideas for helping to inspire anons to become the best they can be and orient Holla Forums in a better direction than circle-jerk shitposting. It's just getting censored by the kike mods is troublesome so multiple oldfags would need to be on board. After really taking the red pill, you must find a healthy action on what to do, or else you'll just get swallowed up in the abyss.

apologize for what? being reasonable?

Read the thread, we have an opinion from one.

You'll pay for that, TRShill.

Holla Forums is being raided and being used as grounds to attack TRS.
Some autists think TRS is on here shilling because like a thread or two was made on pol telling people "hey come check out our forums"
This somehow means trs is a threat to pol somehow.

I am trs and you are a jew

For shilling.

Frankly, that looks like someone shitposting and not actual shilling. You don't just manage to put sage in everything but the email form.

I hear you, mate, but I was seeing screenshots of stuff like 8ch bans being posted on TRS.
What was going on there?

And I assume there was a feedback loop from shitposters unaligned with TRS pretending to be TRS and faffing about? Makes sense to me, I guess.

REMINDER
TRShills decided they'd come back here after the DDoS. Take it from the word of their goon leader, Lothar!

Namefag!

Yes, by TRShill

To confused anons, if TRS' intentions wasn't to shill then you'd have thunk it would have been said publicly before their forum was taken down. Make no mistake, they are ridiculously virulent shills, just look at this thread for example.

THIS!!!!!!!!!
TRS HAS NEVER BEEN CAUGHT SHILLING HERE!!!!!!!!!

Daily reminder that this was written few days ago
Daily reminder that the guy got his official(TM) moratorium on shilling but it wasn't enough because it was never about shilling
Daily reminder mods could've prevented this if they acted few days ago, and that Holla Forums is being used by /trs/ BO for his internal conflict with TRS e-celebs

Such a blatant lie! TRS is innocent!

Any evidence?

And screencaps(look for them in the other threads) that prove, that at one point, TRS was shilling on /pol. A simple apology would suffice.

Nice argument fro aligning yourselves with the true enemy.

They're just faggots that I never want to see ever again in my life.

*for

looooool

to those anons who know TRS are full of shit, check our museum of carefully cataloged TRS shilling here: >>>/trs/1462

This.

You've been too fucking obvious for 2 threads already, just stop fucking shilling your forum here, thats all that anyone asks of you. You people keep to yourselves and let pol keep to itself, dont force your faggot loving shit on us.

Well, no surprise there!
SAGE NEGATED

give me a tl;dr on this shitstorm

Keep in mind that this fight is also being shilled by a third party… see terrible bait post above.

see

Lies, all of it! TRS is in the right! Everyone else is Sinead or IM!

Playing both sides.

Alright, now that I've heard some TRS views of the situation…
Holla Forums: What say you?
What started this situation? What is TRS to you? Is an accurate recap as far as you're concerned?

Working on that, mate.

sorry for OT but what anime is the webm from?

pls answer

Fuck off journokike.

The greatest evidence that this is a JIDF plot is none other than a pro white group has doxxed and taken down another pro white group. It's pretty fucking simple.

Holla Forums is infinitely better than TRS because it's an open discussion, anyone can participate. TRS treats their forum like it's a top-secret classified Freemasonic lodge. It's fucking impossible to get access to their forum. They can take their secret homo handshakes (dickshakes?) and shove it up their ass. They will eventually die out due to lack of membership.

BEHEAD THOSE THAT INSULT Holla Forums

Also, oi you, stop being so shit at what you're trying to do. Christ, you're obvious.

It's more like "cluelessfag" than it is "journokike".
But thanks for your input, I guess?

I hate to disapoint you but im not jidf i wish, i might have some money from my shitposting then

TRS is an inclusive board. You don't know what you're talking about.

There's archives of all this shit in the OP as well as on /trs/. If you're too lazy to go through it, fuck yourself.

REMINDER
>>>/trs/2199
>>>/trs/2199
>>>/trs/2199
>>>/trs/2199
Lothar is directing his goon minions here to try and run damage control even after the DDoS

Like it has been pointed out many times before, these ecelebs only care about their fucking pockets.
liberapay.com/trsradio/donate

I'm going to report Seventh son's liberapay account so it gets taken down.

Pretty much this. There are plenty of useful autists to keep the flames going, but the conflict is mostly meaningless.

That's why your forum has no sign-up function and you have to be invited by a current shill. Fuck off TRSfag, go back to your butt-fucking secret fag forum.

Who fucking cares? This was funny last night when they were freaking out, but we should be focusing on attacking our actual enemies.

Do the TRShills consists mods/"high end" people or just regular TRS users?

TRS are actual enemies.

Without humour, without creativity, without memes, this place is dead, the left lost their humour when they became an institutional power, pol is losing it without even gaining that power.

I can accept that the formation period is over, while I miss that stats dumps I can understand that people would want to move on.

Surely pol can find better channels of creativity than bickering against other factions of the right for most pure ideology.

ALSO IF DUBS THEN WAIFU THREAD

hi Holla Forums

It's a mixed bag. We have a pic of a global mod getting banned: >>>/trs/2089

Plenty of other users who were caught as well. It really never ends with these fags.

They're new TRS users who create threads just for the purpose of grabbing screenshots to post here before they get banned.

uuuh

subtle

thats the opposite of what I said

yes dude, some trs members thought it would be a good idea to post on ehre and ask other users to check the trs forums out, the horrow, what a crime

Good way to out yourself as a foreigner.

The autism must work itself out.

They keep being faggots, even in this very thread.

Reminder

yes, and? did you read the screencap?

(checked)
I just came to hail the victory.

/thread

Your threadly reminder that this is all bullshit and obviously a D&C astroturf.

Step up faggots, where are your arguments?

divide and conquor jewery

If its a d&c astroturf its being committed by agents within TRS. No goon made their mods post here defending jews.

can't divide what was never united

Holla Forums has zero interest in allying with based jews

Yup

/thread

THIS x1000! TRS has been innocent the entire time! It's time to lock these threads mods. I'll make sure some of my discord friends come here now to help clear up any misunderstandings.

also /thread

guys pls

Name one.

TRS is not allied with Jews.

What am I looking for?

I dont know user, I am interested as well

that ain't no third party user

Ty for joining me brother. We've got to clear up this issue. It's ridiculous anons are falling for such obvious D & C! Just send me the talking points in the discord and I'll make sure to post in line with your statements.

what about this "new user" aka global mod >>>/trs/2089 ?

read the previous thread

lmao so all those screencaps on >>>/trs/ about how you guys came here and got banned for defending based jews are all just shoops, got it

Aight, went and checked that shit out (cheers to you too, mate)
Eh. Yeah, some of that does look pretty bad. (most was looking through /trs/ because I can't be arsed to scroll through it if it's like this thread)

This seems like an actually reasonable post by this person, don't get it.
What I'm seeing is "ignore their freak out, don't actually shill you idiots"

Anyway, what I've gotten is:

Frankly, my issue with the Holla Forums view is that I sincerly doubt TRS is a super coordinated supershilling board that can set up an OP immediately like some fucking CyberIlluminati, especially since a mod or someone did say "Holy shit stop doing the shill shit" apparently.
Then again, I got here late, I saw here late, and I'm not part of TRS, so I don't have all of the info (and I likely never will)

Thanks to the fuckers who replied to my "spoonfeed me pls" posts, though.

Except for 6390dc, who is fucking terrible at pretending to be a "TRS shill". Seriously mate, you're fairly obvious. To me, at least.

What, did you think we held the title of final boss of the internet for nothing?
We are conceptual gods unto you (((TRS)))

Truthfully they might as well not exist. We are always being shilled by someone. I say we keep raping them.

6390dc is definitely an agitator. That doesn't change all the rest of it, however.

DELET THIS
Also, this
>>>/trs/2199

WEW
Your analysis is inadequate and dismisses over 400 verified screenshots on >>>/trs/. Don't join the threads this late and pretend to know what's going on. The TRShills have been doing this for more than 4 months.

Why can't they just apologize and fuck off?

We never wanted to fuck with TRS this whole conflict would be over in an hour if they JUST FUCKED OFF!!!

They are virulent shills. This fiasco highlighted that.

Namefaggotism.

There are major elections coming up in many of the European homelands. The kikes are worried, and so they should be. Heaven forbid Holla Forums uses its meme magic to steer the elections white peoples favor. It is obvious to me that the board has been infiltrated, the same goes for TRS. The Jew salts both sites with dis-info and paranoia. 'TRS are not like Holla Forums you are enemies goy.'.

Give it time. This feels like a pretty natural progression to me. Under these circumstances, the feuding with other sites makes sense. With the Left effectively out of the running, the struggle is now about which right wing perspective will dominate. The various ecelebs will be trying to convince folks of their importance, but I don't see their politicking paying off.

Holla Forums really ought to work more on the EU.

ego, why else?

Would you apologize to SJWs?

Just stop posting about this…..
A bunch of stupid fucking drama clearly being spun up.

1. Idiots did idiot things
2. Idiots were banned and idiot things made a bannable offense

"Let's rape them still!"

Gee, not transparent at all.

fuck this d&c shit.
do you guys hear yourselves, so fucking what if there are gay people on there, it doesn't matter as long as they are right wing.

Are you >implying we're like SJWs? Kek.

Mate I'm not going to look through 400 verified screenshots
Who the fuck do you think I am
Like a fucking robot or some shit what the hell
Maybe my analysis was slightly biased towards the people who were willing to stop and give me a quick rundown instead of telling me to go read the entire dictionary

Yeah, I was just pointing them out in case some idiot didn't notice.

I assume it's something along the lines of Lorax conundrum: Anyone who'd mess up relationships for a group without a welldefined ranking system will, but anyone who'd apologize, won't for a the group because they don't want to "speak for the trees"
Also because the people who'd apologize are too worried that Holla Forums would just kick a fit over any perceived slights. "They" probably won't just fuck off, though, because likely "they", just like you, want to use the site.

Fuck off kike. Nice false flag post.

Normalfaggots who can't bear the shame of admitting they're in the wrong.

You're still obvious, 6390dc

Holla Forums long con is a possibility at this point.

How subtle……
No gaslighting here goy.

I should start a thread on getting Marie Le Pen elected, but I'm not french and don't know where to begin.

(checked)
Top webm. Gave me nostalgic feelings.

if /leftpol/ got themselves a moderator position my opinion of TRS only worsens

Have Daily Shoah or Fash The Nation mentioned this Holla Forums vs TRS?

then how come the forum is still up.

The French seem too insular. Meme magic doesn't work in non-anglo countries it seems. Hofer seemed evident of that. Italy turned out well but it might have been a fluke. Not sure about how we might affect the francophones.

I cant exactly blame them. Spies are everywhere and you cant exactly root them out in online communities.

It's not, you retard. Holla Forums may have a hand in creating some of these threads but Holla Forums didn't catch onto this trend until 2 months back.
I lurk their board
This is a natural reaction to an existential threat that is mired in namefaggotry and thus egotism. TRS has already compromised on their principles and thereby proven to anons that it's only a matter of time until they switch ideologies as mandated by their kike puppet masters.

FTN just releaced today but I think if anyone will talk about this it'd be the shoah that picks it up.

How is this not a shillswarm again? It bares all the hallmarks of 2010 anti /new/ threads

Now that's just being pessimistic.

what

I'm in the same boat as you really, she's not perfect but she would be the best candidate by far. What about pushing brexit meme's she is pro brexit.

It's hard to make memes when you don't know the language. There's some good shit in french/pol/ though

To give you some time to warn your users to stay away from Holla Forums.

When commies begin subversion they go full autist. Wouldn't put it past Holla Forums to shill for infighting. Even if it started between Holla Forums and trs, kikes have infiltrated and hijacked everything to blow it out of proportion. Some hacker group named pegglecrew joined as well, with unknown affiliation. They seem to be mostly about lulz, but I've never really heard about them before.

Okay, so yet again, you have their leaders saying to do nothing in retaliation in the first pic, and the last pic is perfectly reasonable; is that not exactly what you are doing to them?

Fucking morons.

Not being native Francophone, it's hard to think up good alliterations and hooks that would grab the normalfrog attention. Probably the best thing we can do is provide a space, in the form of France/General threads.

Those types of people usually have anarchist type leanings, ala Holla Forums.

their affiliation is /baph/ you retard

nice quads

I didn't think about it as a vying for power, the right wing has been in dormancy for so long that I react to right wing infighting defensively.

I think it's premature to disregard the left, they thought themselves invincible in their echo chamber but then came brexit and Trump, we could suffer the same fate.

Can't find french/pol/ on the catalog, mind linking me the thread?

Ezra Levant's a good man. Just because someone's jewish and in media doesn't mean their adhering to the Protocols, stormfag.

>>>/trs/2250

"croats aren't white" t. TRS

but TRS totally isn't jews, right?

Well I guess I am uninformed on the matter. What does the kike Levant have to do with this?

Meme magic works in non-anglo countries; however, as we work our meme magic in English, the effects will be muted in countries that don't speak English. Memes that rely on visual depictions and symbolism will be more successful. Joan of Arc depicted being raped outside a refugee center doesn't need words to convey its meaning.

The affiliation is with "complete and utter chaos for shits n giggles", not "pls be personal army"
Unless the board's somehow gotten better.

Are we totally sure that's TRS? It's hard to tell what's shilling and what's genuinely the bottom-of-the-barrel retardation TRS consistently displays.

meant for

Honest when it comes to Goons just threaten to blitzkreig Session/the new DOJ with tips and evidence of the CP/money laundering after Jan 20'th.

Fuck off Goons.

>it's fine to ally with him he's one of the based jews

I don't see it anymore either

It's bulbasaur one of their mods

t. /trs/ bo

Nearly misread that as Ezra Klein, that would have been some real fucking cancer.

Jesus. These guys top out at an IQ of 110, don't they?

That's the "alt-lite" bullshit as it's came to be known, not anything TRS is directly connected with. All those people gave up the label the second spencer did a sieg heil. Stick to shit-talking the actual retards at hand here, not the ones that are even easier targets.

There's an overlap with Rebel Media and TRS. You'll see it in Gavin's interviews as he picks TRShill forum members to come on his show. It wouldn't be difficult to deduce further that there's a bit of overlap in their funding. Of course right now we don't have TRS' main revenue streams or donators but give us some time and we'll find out.

No shit, I've been arguing with that TRS kike. Of course I see his fucking post when he makes it. Just how new are you?

The same shit posted here on a minutely basis.

source?
That seems really far fetched to me.

Not really.

Sorry if someone already posted it.

>>>/trs/2258

Same poster, TRS confirmed anti-Croat kikes.

Found a french thread:

>>>/bog/

It is, I'm on both sites and this is classic d&c with "evidence" being used. Pol is anonymous so it's up to your own logic to see if it holds water

Gavin's interviews are on Anthony Cumina's network, not Rebel Media.

You might want to work on your internet detective skills there, user.

These guys are clueless. TRS is mudslime-tier in my mind and many other 8pol anons. TRS is fucking scum, and they will all be impaled on spikes along with the mudslimes.

The board owner of /trs/ said he's fine with this being the last thread (for now). Do you think we're done here?

…

This shit was stale 10 threads ago.

You sound like a hyperbolic shit-stirrer. TRS has problems in its leadership, but the vast majority of users are stand-up guys. It'd be like saying all Germans are kike subversives based on the actions of Merkel.

Who the fuck cares?
I say we continue to ddos until they wither and move.

Fuck anyone who is not Holla Forums.

to be fair germans do get that a lot around here

The Daily Shoa started out as an edgy libertarian podcast, it was its listeners that moved them to the right, every time they tried to cuck their userbase kept them in line.

I believe pol can serve a similar purpose across the web.

The board owner of /trs/ can suck my motherfucking dick for trying to impose his identity like it means anything.

Wow, finally after 11 threads I see an appropriate response from a TRS user. Get your mods to ban all your fucking shit users that are shitting up this board and things can go back to normal.

I suspect this is the case. With screencaps taken out of context, and possibly created specifically for this strange campaign

They don't just have problems with their leadership. Their whole forum is invite-only, and they all think they're members of a top-secret society. They have an over-inflated sense of self worth. Fuck their secret club. Just like being a kike is an exclusive membership, so is being a TRSfag.

Adding my two cents I'm a lurker and these threads are retarded. All you can say is muh (you).

I'm no fan of TRS but this is likely what's going on. We'll string their fag figurehead and their race traitors up on trees after they do the the propaganda grunt work.

I know I can't stop the machine but at least give me credit for my sleuthing.

Fuck you dude, poll is awesome.

He's the effeminate race-mixing jew defender that gets talked over all the time because he's a fucking beta, right?

You have said nothing in this thread other than screaming out SHILL! and >pol.

How are you entertained?

Yes really, (13), soon to be (60)+.

Another thread with TRS shills making up some more shit as expected. Just DDoS the fucking site to shit permanently.

Where's my name? I'll blend in after this thread.

Yup, full on 'Jews aren't bad because of their DNA' and 'miscegenation isn't a problem'.

shhh namefag die of aids

I'm fine with you being board owner of /trs/. I'm not fine with you naming yourself every time you enter a thread and acting like your opinion matters more that way.

Just get a trip or something if you're so obsessed with your identity.

Sure is Something Awful in here. How young are you faggots to not recognize their shit?

Take for example the case of Emily Youcis. A young woman that seems to be a cuckchan poster. Interviewed by Gavin only a few days after an interview with Red Ice TV, one of the most popular alt kike YT channels. Youcis was at the alt-kike protests in DC, even talking with Dickie Spencer at one point. This is just one example.
kikes will promote an extremist, generate controversy, disavow extremist, and then place them in a suboridinate role within their media empire

Pic related.

I mean, he wasn't demanding it, I was just wondering what people thought about stopping.

If you're talking about TRS then sure SA pretty much booted those fucks not being left enough right wingers.

They're claiming that it was Max Bounce that took the initial screencaps. This is false because Max Bounce supposedly ended up getting all of the people that were lurking the thread sent out of the exclusive portion of the website and because I'm the one that leaked the posts in the first thread after a bunch of "based Jews" posters started showing up and I tracked down a post on TRS with a ban from the very same thread.

Allow me to say this. There are good people on TRS. But there are also SA-tier faggots who only care about their secret club forum and organize raids against other right-wing websites. SeventSon had allowed threads about subverting 8/pol/ to go up and exist for a while, and is only now making it a bannable offense. Additionally, he refuses to acknowledge that his userbase did something wrong. If I had any say, I would have SeventhSon gassed and put somebody else in charge of the Forum who has a real history if being one of out people (SeventhSon used to support Milo and Cernovich last year, he is a whore to popular opinion and has no obligation to stay on our side).

TRS goy here.

Been on the chans since the good old days when /new/ wasn't even a thing on 4cham - the days when DOUBLE NIGGER and Happy Negro were fresh and Habbo Hotel raids were the Eastern Front of trolling.

TRS is fucking awesome and there are good people there. I have no idea what's going on - been out of the loop awhile - but whatever this is, it's a mistake. We should be working together. So what if TRS wants to do outreach here? I don't understand.

The point of anonymous imageboards is that they're anonymous and there isn't a concept of "we." So to go around acting like all of Holla Forums pol hates TRS is fucking gay false consensus bullshit - TRS grew out of Holla Forums and got the vast majority of its userbase here, old ass goys like me who have been on the chans since the beginning.

I've already been pushed out of 4chan with that fucking faggotry that happened there back a few years ago. It would be a god damn shame to see the same happen here.

Every now and again these things happen - and to me it seems like they are pushed by external forces. The left are well aware of TRS and Holla Forums at this point - ask yourself: who stands to benefit from driving a wedge between the two?

We're working towards the same thing here…

Old enough to stop falling for muh PR.

You could just have asked.
Anyway, it's not that the conflict continues because somebody made a thread, but vice versa.

Once again, The Gavin McInnes show is Anthony Cumina money, not Ezra. If those interviews were happening on Rebel Media then you would have something, currently you don't.

I think SS is good at heart, he just needs to get the message through his thick skull.

I think the thing that hurts the most is that if SA shit happened these days most people would just write it off as e-drama.

Nope. Fuck off. WE are always Anonymous. If you still haven't figured out what that really means then you've got brain problems.

TRS lies, what a shock. If that was the no-one would've been banned.

He should've died from Ebola he's a self absorbed egomaniac nothing more.

espost us

im trying to understand this.

you are screencapping the forum because random users (there are thousands) might have made a pro jew thread and seventh son supported milo when he was causing riots and shit on college campuses?

Do you ever engage in self reflection or do you not understand TRS doesnt support jews because some random on the forum did one time

tl;dr

This isn't about stopping TRS as a whole. It's about the global mods' decision to support their niggerfaggotjew-supporting moderates who started stirring a whole lot of shit in our board. If the mods denounce them, fine. If not, TRS dies with them.

These things just happens on top of continued lies.

Piss off

Nice consensus you're manufacturing there.

You don't even really explain what's happening, only "HURR TRS IS THE ENEMY NOW"

Sounds like D&C to me.

TRS and affiliates don't pretend to speak for the chans…I still don't understand what your problem is.

Pic related happened a couple of days ago. It's likely a bunch of people in the TRSEF Discord or something of that nature that "declared war" on us after we pinned them down. Once these people are eliminated from Holla Forums and the Global Mods on TRS recognize that their people are doing this and make an announcement telling them to stop then these threads will die down. But instead SeventhSon is being a bitch and claiming that their users are flawless and can do no wrong.

Pic didn't post

Tell your shitty users to quit shilling and trying to co-opt our board. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE. FUCK OFF. ASSIMILATE OR LEAVE. We don't want to be part of your faggoty aut-right e-celeb cancner. Get the fuck off our board and we'll leave you alone.

their forum is still up . . .

Dude they have

Part of me thinks the hardcore autists are mad casuals are effecting their board culture by not lurking, and our enemy's are jumping on a good opportunity to d&c. I've not seen anything damning but alot of conjecture with the evidence

You are the moderate muslim who enables a set of beliefs that inevitably turn extemist.

You can't divide that which was never united.

I agree, Fuck them. They poked the bull, let them get the horns.

Antifa victory because Holla Forums is autistic.

The problem being that you and TRS is full of shit to point of bursting,

I'm sure your buzzwords will convince someone here. Step up your game by dropping the reddit spacing. We're civilized people who can handle paragraphs.

who knows how to use DDoS software? Their forum is up right now.

Fucking JUST

Yeah…seems fishy as fuck. I'm not saying Holla Forums doesn't have the right to flex its muscle, but it's rather odd that they're "punching to the right," no? Why would 8ch not just try to influence TRS as opposed to the GET OUT REEEE rhetoric being pushed?

Again, I'm just a casual observer, but sure as fuck I'm going to keep browsing 8ch and posting here, and sure as fuck I'm still going to listen to Fash The Nation every single fucking week. And if you don't like it suck my cock.

shut up faggot and help us take down your forum again

Yeah, and after a few minutes on encyclopedia dramatica, I'm a 4chan oldfag too.

Does this somehow surprise you? That's Holla Forums in a nutshell, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

we cant even have a forum without getting screencapped becuase some person made a thread 8 months ago about Holla Forums recruiting.

the only people here who are not letting this go is Holla Forums because you have nothing to get upset about right now

we stopped caring MONTHS ago about this. But its hard for you guys to let go when "posted 2 hours ago" appears next to every screencap you take and post over and over and over again.

You are being used by a third party to sew discord and for a group of people so worried about shills and JIDF you sure are falling for their dumb shit to the point where you are threatening to dox people on the right.

Fuck off

8ch Holla Forums has NEVER punched to the right. There is nobody to the right of us. So there is nowhere right to punch. Anyone we attack is to our left because everyone is to our left.

so do you TRS guys really not understand that coming here to whine is like the one fucking thing you shouldn't be doing. You can bitch about Holla Forums on reddit, on TRS (when the forums are up), on your discords, on your facebook groups, on DS, on all the other gay faggy alt-right forums.

Instead you come here yet again. SeventhSon told you not to. Your other faggy mods told you not to. You come here and make up lie after lie and besides a few fucking refuse to even admit that some TRS users (and a global mod) were part of the shilling effort AND THAT WE HAVE FUCKING EVIDENCE OF EVERYTHING.

You're really shitting the bed hard here. I went from thinking the ddos is funny to thinking that TRS is a problem and they need to be dealt with. The divide just got bigger. Good job you dumb fucks. Easiest fucking thing to not come here to fucking whine but lol I come back and find the 9th thread full, a full 10th thread, and an 11th thread that is chugging. These threads have only ever kept on going because you stupid fucks keep on coming giving us fucking lulz. user can do this forever. Do you not realize that?

Hey man it's anonymous take it or leave it. You have no reason to believe me and that's fine. But TRS is so closely aligned with what I see on Holla Forums that it's absolutely silly to have this kind of infighting. I think it's awfully convenient that people are so suddenly outraged over basically nothing, and going after basically one of the closest allies of the cause. Just seems odd.

OK fuck you're right. But still I don't see how telling TRS to fuck off is in any way productive.

I'm not bitching about Holla Forums - I'm questioning if Holla Forums is really behind this. It feels manufactured to me. It feels like manufactured outrage, and it seems awfully convenient that "Holla Forums" would supposedly go against the most powerful and influential white identity movement over some petty bullshit like this. Suspicious.

this is an embarrassing event for everyone involved

cry more cock-sucking faggots
Seriously though if someone doesn't take down the forum I'll be downloading some software.

Fuck you faggot I'll post wherever the fuck I want.

Its simple really, if you'd have stayed on your gay little private forum to "ironically" post gay porn and farm upboats or whatever you do, with your gay little titles and pretentious ass little signatures under your posts, or hell, even if you posted here but left your trs shit back there then none of this would have happened. But posting on a forum turns everyone into a narcissistic cunt, so some of your users couldn't fathom that we didn't give a shit about them and sperged out and now we're here. Go the fuck home.

if this incident is to teach us anything its that we really need a better communication structure and ignoring messages is not going to do anyone any good

You're opinion is meaningless.

Oh really. Well you better fucking talk to the guy who created /trs/

because Holla Forums is now threatening to dox people.

I dont believe Holla Forums would do that.

But antifa kikes using this drama to divide and conquer would.

So who is to be believed?

You think your forum is a top secret Freemasonic elite club. You don't allow free sign-ups. You have to suck a current members dick in order to get an invite to the gay club. Fuck off with your secret club bullshit. Your faggot club will eventually die otu due to lack of members, same as the Freemasons are dying out now.

We neutralized CTR and stained their souls in the process. We've crashed the CIA plot against Assange with no survivors. We are the fucking Great Old Ones of the Internet, and TRS thinks they're going to come into our house, insult us, and walk away unbowed? Their total inability to understand that they should FUCK OFF and let it die down on its own is mind-bogging.

you to

Fuck you faggot I'll keep posting here as long as I goddamn want.

OH that's what this is about! I get it now.

ya no

What is /baphomet/? You think we're impotent cuckolds like you?

I suppose TRS wouldn't mind Tumblrinas shitting up the community oh wait. TRS is more paranoid and more cuck'd when compared to Holla Forums

TRS fags are comparable to cultists.

You don't believe Holla Forums would dox people? Wew.

Nope, because if you don't listen to mine you will suffer greatly. Talk more shit and I'll track your IP.

Sounds like you're upset you didn't register when it was open. I feel bad for you son.

That the pictures of the earth don't match and are doctored

Because of course they are. We don't have any satellites far enough away from the earth to take a picture like that so NASA just took a bunch of photos and put them together

Here's an idea. I know you've been doing it since the first thread but you should consider putting a stop to this pathetic oldfag larping. It's not working.

So jelly about being a sucker of jew cock.

dude dont im sorry

syke

The D&C is when appealing to moderation became the "logical" thing to do in front of the eyes of MUH PR tards who think that supporting nationalist buttblasters trannies and kikes is more important than reaching out to the millions of un-redpilled normal Whites who have yet to see the light.

NO I don't care about sucking Mordecai Hooverschnozstein's dick just because he's a race traitor and suddenly wanted to "help" when he saw things not going his way. And I don't want to suck anyone's dick for that matter just because their mental deficiency told them it's okay to be a deranged degenerate turd and at the same time be accepted in nationalist circles. I don't want them anywhere near me in a 100m radius EVER, especially in the circles I grew to love and participate in, in which I always found good people worthy of respect.
All of you can fuck off and never turn back. We did well without you, and will continue to do so.

We're not punching to the right. We're punching to where we were pre-Trump (a lot less PR, kikeloving and fagloving), whether you like it or not. And no I don't mean to say Trump was a bad force. Just that we had to temporarily accept an almost deadly dose of cancer while the election was still running.

Some nostalgia if you are who you claim to be.

OY VEY maybe I should switch tactics then and start accusing people of being shills and try to drive a wedge between extreme right wing hate groups like you are

That'll show 'em. Good job champ.

I don't give a fuck about MUH PR and I think

I was the owlposter in the thread about net neutrality back before the first migration when 8ch Holla Forums was good (it was never good)

Snacks should have been handed the reins of 4pol but moot is a filthy kike.

Since the original shilling thread on TRS was found in october and the accompanying discord full of their efforts to shill Holla Forums there has been a lot of effort on Holla Forums's side to explain our grievances and find a party in TRS to help us out. All attempts were met with mockery. Then 2 months later we find that TRS was shilling a Red Ice thread about allying with jewish nationalists and going out of their way to defend the idea and red ice. These posters got banned and it turned out they went to TRS to post their ban pages from Holla Forums. Queue the next 9 autistic threads where some fucking response was wanted and all we got instead were TRShills who kept crying about D&C, IM, ANTIFA, that all our evidence was fake, that we were paranoid scihzos, that Holla Forums is punching to the right, that Holla Forums is useless and just mad, and a bunch of other shit. They kept getting banned and then lothar a TRS Global Moderator posted that he got banned for being part of this ongoing shilling effort. Now TRS can only be seen as an enemy. If they weren't then they'd take the ddos as a warning and you fucking TRShills wouldn't come here again and again to shill. There can be no appeasement with traitors. TRS is dead to me. If you don't quit after your forums get taken down then the next avenue is doxing. A hobby of mine for over a decade. Oh it seems /baph/ has totally soured on you TRShills too. Great job.

Newfaggot. Doxxing is a classic chan activity.

TRS is the new Freemasons, just with a secret nigger dick fetish.

Sorry but no, I'm not interested in civic nationalist bullshit and blatant narciccism. Have fun believing the lie that TRS mods took caps off their own forum and started banning people for unrelated reasons. Fuck off kike. Only other shills buy your shit.

if you would just shut the fuck up then your forum would be back up it's down again lmao

appealing to moderation is how you win politically. Our goal is white countries for white people. sorry if that is not enough for you.

but yes you need 10s of millions of people do to that. Richard spencer got 10s of millions of people to see us. And hear our view points.

You have done nothing. and by attacking "PR Cucking" you are not accomplishing anything. You are a big fat diaper baby sitting on a secondary 4chan outpost knocking over peoples blocks because you think you are the boss.

You are the AIDS here with unwarranted self importance not TRS.

You didnt get CTR destroyed. Hillary clinton losing did.

Do you honestly believe TRS is anything but a shitty podcast? Even DS gets more views than your bogswamp.

go ahead. Dig the hole deeper. At this point I fucking am loving it.

the time for negotiation is over faggot

That's fine actually. If TRS is trying to push user into namefagging then obviously that's a bad idea.

But TRS and 8pol have a lot of overlap. I found out about TRS from here; it's obvious that the higher-ups at TRS have been here a long, long time. I'm always going to support them. And I'll always love the chans too. They go hand in hand in my opinion but if that's not for you then that's fine. I see why you wouldn't want to namefag.

I don't give a fuck actually the TRS forums are kinda shit I like it here better anyway and there are many lulz to be had. Also fuck you faggot you won't do shit. Pussy.

I mean, if we're nobodies and not important then just leave. It shouldn't be so hard. What are you still doing here? Our opinions don't matter, right?

nobody is negotiating. You are enabling the browing of our countries by attacking white identity movements. You are a jew and no argument you can make can reverse that reality

No, TRS is the new SA. Secret forum full of stuck-up faggots and all. Cancerous growths like this need to be purged.
I agree that the networking should be kept private, but not the entire board. When you go full secret club the people on the inside begin to think that they are somehow special and start gloating about it to elevate their egos. The whole point on Anonymity is to prevent this kind of retardation.

You do realize that at a certain point people are just going to pretend to be from TRS, right?

Actually no, it's pretty much just a shitty podcast that every now and again gets some meme mainstream'd through twitter. The IRL shit is mostly just networking and LARPing, you have a good point.

OOOOH FUCKING INTERNET BADASS OVER HERE HOLY SHIT

I think you're upset that you didn't get in the forum when registration was open =]

More internet badassery from the HATE MACHINE

I'ma grab some popcorn this oughta be good.

we made the board private because of Holla Forums screencapping and trying to dox people.

Did anyone else notice that the Dicky Spence phalanx symbol looks eerily similar to the mason symbol?

We're not the one shilling for "jewish nationalists" so no.

smells like fear and impotence

Okay, what did I miss? Any new developments, or are trs fags still denying of coming here?

Hope everyone of your "friends" over that other site thought that way too. Maybe you should convince them to not give a fuck about MUH PR instead of wasting your time here.

Funny how we won by using less PR than anybody ever in more than a decade. And what did that PR ever give you anyway? How many niggers and buttblasters did you bring to vote Trump to make a difference? How many niggers and buttblasters appreciated the result and stopped calling him a "racist sexist rapist"?

Also if you think we are unimportant and uninfluential just stop wasting your time and leave us be. I guess you shouldn't even know about us in the first place if we were so unimportant as you claim. Just go to your alt-right poz pool parties and pretend pandering to a 5% of the population which supported you anyway means something.

You completely ignored the bit about Milo and Spencer's fag and kike loving and blatant narciccism of SeventhSon and other higher ups. Gee I wonder why could you be that you're one yourself and know it full well that it's incompatible with Holla Forums. Since TRS has been here for a long time this should've been common fucking sense, but apparently not. Yet this cancerous bullshit has to be pushed no matter the cost.

who is shilling for jewish nationalists? a random cunt on the forum? are you serious right now? you are using screencaps as an argument for a massive movement of thousands of people?

he deserves everything

Nah bruh that's your dickcheese.

I post on TRS from time to time - been listening to the Shoah since day 1. I think they removed an episode where they talked about Sam Hyde donating to the podcast early on.

I'll always post here. I don't give a fuck.

wow i thought reddit was delusional for believing that but holy shit now i understand the problem here.

you guys actually think you are hot shit.

That doesn't answer my question faggot.

And you are against this? isnt this hypocrisy when you behave like a jew?

And this is why you're going to be spanked until you realize that we are hot shit and leave us the fuck alone. Anybody who's been here longer than a year has seen this same pattern over and over.

Eat a shotgun, kike.

if anything, this shitshow has to have uncucked trs (never been there). now they cant be pro gay or pro kike anymore without being the biggest cucks of the e-nationalists. thanks for doing our work for us Holla Forums. all these threads have made our movement stronger….unless someone has screencaps of trs being even more cucky now.

when were these posts made. the exact date.

You can downplay it, but 8ch and TRS both had quite an influence on the election. Meme warfare is actually very powerful and both entities harnessed it as brothers to help Trump during the early days of the primary campaign. Nobody can ever take that away - no matter who tries to D&C. TRS and the chans, separately or together, are a force to be reckoned with. If they must be separate, then so be it. But I'm always going to post on both and if you don't like it keep running your scripts because I don't give a fuck if the TRS forums are down or not.

and when TRS is still around in a year and growing what then?

wew

These retards have no self-awareness whatsoever do they?

The name of that fallacy is begging the question. It actually has a precise use in philosophical reasoning, though the general public misuses that phrase to mean "raising the question." Do you realize Holla Forums has stumped entire national intelligence agencies? Massive state-funded shilling backed by and researched through Israel's military intelligence? You guys aren't a bug on our windshield, which is why we keep telling you to get the fuck out before somebody gets really angry.

What we lose in the fire, we'll find in the ashes.

Let Holla Forums be Holla Forums and everyone (white) wins.

Faggots should know better than to poke or stand in the way of Holla Forums. We got a man elected POTUS against the wishes of the entire world elite. Sure we have infighting and get paranoid and whatnot now and then, but we sort ourselves out over time. Even moderation doesn't change things much, unless we're in a half/pol/ situation where the moderation is so subverted and acting diametrically opposed to the will of the board users that the entire thing is unsustainable, and even then, half/pol/ continues to do occasional good and retain elements of it's identity despite impossible odds.

D&C shills will always try to find ways of hurting us and others of similar mindsets, but if we just keep doing our thing it will work out.

Shills scream JIDF or CTR or whatever our flavor of the month shill term is, but that doesn't stop us from calling the shills out. Trump gets attacked as being a Jew pawn while being called an antisemite everywhere else, but we keep supporting him for as long as he's useful to us. There really isn't much anyone can do, the most successful attacks against us have only marginally disrupted us for a month or two at most.

It's not Holla Forumss responsibility to get along well with others. Just let Holla Forums do it's thing and don't be a degenerate and everyone can get along fine.

what the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch

Implying TRS will stop being faggot cucks that tip toe around eggshells and shell indoctrinated shills here on daily fucking basis. Milo and Pro kikes will be venerated as Dicky Spencer (PBUH) decrees it.

It won't be growing, it'll be dying, all secret club invite-only forums do.

You aren't Holla Forums.

As a member of TRS we had exactly nothing to do with the election. Nor did Holla Forums. Nor did 4chan.

reddit MIGHT have tipped the scale less than 1 point. But it was all just recycled shit from 4chan and here.

Put very simply. No. TRS is not in a stage of influencing anything. Nor is Holla Forums.

The difference between TRS and Holla Forums is TRS is growing. And its not anons. Its real people getting to know each other. Pooling money. and doing things in meat space.

Im not belittling Holla Forums. But posting posters is not much more of a big deal than online trolling.

We are not large enough to do anything cool yet.

So can you fucking relax and stop pretending like you are hot shit and leave us alone?

We dont like jews. We dont like fags. Our forum users are not a hivemind and post whatever they feel like posting.

Screencapping some cuck who joins our forum and says philosemetic shit isnt representative of our movement. Our main podcast is a holocaust pun

I agree with this. "We" did it together, though, and I don't think its wrong to have outreach or overlap. I'll always post on 8ch and I'll always be a part of TRS until they ban me or I get tired of it.

lmao that's me

lmao that's me

The guys spamming the same shit for the past week are bigger fucking faggots, given that they've completely derailed the damn board. Last time I checked we were Holla Forums, not /trsspam/.

Fucking faggot. You disgust me. You're not from TRS and you know it.

You come to my house, shit all over the carpet and tell me that I need to leave you alone and wonder why I'm not cooperative.

sorry but comparing r/zionald traffic to Holla Forums isnt even a contest.

Im not a fan of those kike slaves but pretending Holla Forums elected donald trump is delusional

I guess the visits from all kinds of alphabet agencies this year were just pure coincidence goyim. Or the attempt at subversion from a dozen different sources at ones, including your cumguzzling friends who started this discussion in the first place.

I actually don't think we single-handedly won the election for Trump. Just that we are a moving force significant enough for all sizes of infiltrators to try and subvert us, regardless of whether it's election time or not.

Also the amount of times you used the word "you" means you already call yourself a traitor by your own will. And you know what Codreanu says about traitors…

Is ddosanon still hitting trs.biz?

OY VEY CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!! pol is gonna die and our kosher big tent movement will get more pozzed, looks like I have the last laugh. :^)

Which is why the chucklefucks rely on new blood to get anything done, OC and anything else. For fucks sakes rank and files members do not know how to get around IP bans for Christ's sakes

They seem to not think you have the goods

Also, since I know you're reading this Sven. Not everyone who disagrees with you is a D&C shill
4 years ago you were worshiping Ron Paul.
2 years ago you were calling us stormfags and making fun of us for 'being so obsessed with the Jewish boogeyman'
1 year ago you were telling us that people like Milo and Gavin McAnus are great entry points and people who speak out against them are purity spiraling and D&C shills
Today, I'm supposed to go along with whatever you and Mike say or I'm a Jew or antifa. Go fuck yourself, my man.

yeah. Probably what comes next is their private facebook groups. Any leaker user in them who can link/report?

all those visits are because your website hosts child porn

We had threads on every single thing related to Trump for over a year. If he sneezed, there was a discussion about it. We all knew the ins and outs of every one of his policies, along with the counters to all of the shit arguments Hillshills made.

All I saw about the Austrian election were a couple of slow moving threads a few weeks before. How many people on Holla Forums actually know anything about Hofer? You can't compare an election where we were fully aware of what was going on and involved in every level to one most people weren't really that informed on (all our information on it was from mainstream news sites who can't be trusted and a few translations by natives) and expect to have the same results.

You just copy-pasted that whole post smh

Yep, its them, TRS, and probably a few autistic kids too

Nobody cares that bulbasaur could get fired for his lukewarm views; in this day in age even bluepilled normies risk getting fired for making the wrong joke

This is true

No one who claims to be from TRS is actually from TRS, and none of these I AM A SPOKESMAN OF Holla Forums people are legit either. They're all cringe as fuck and bad at acting like they belong.

This is a fucking scam. "Hello my fellow white nationalists" times a thousand.

Since I don't believe any of us would actually fall for this, that means that the people agreeing are likely all sockpuppets. Which means whoever is doing the D&C probably has four or five guys dedicated to shitposting and keeping the threads afloat.

Which means this was probably paid for, and not some random prank.

It's not easy when 90% of the news isn't in a language you can read

Why bother trying to convince anyone that anyone did anything?

You're absolutely correct. 8ch and TRS 100% influenced the Presidential election. Isn't it funny that now that things have died down (and CTR isn't busy shilling reddit to build consensus there) that people come on here and tell us "ahh nah you didn't have nothin' to do with it =]" when Hillary fucking Clinton herself talked about us in a speech on the campaign trail?

They've done everything they can to marginalize us. This feels like they're changing tactics on us.

Doesn't matter if I'm from TRS or not:

Listen -I see why some would be upset that Opie Hughes v. 2.0 aka Seventh Son is trying to come here and recruit for his gay little secret internet club. But TRS and 8pol are brother movements. We want the same shit. Very suspicious that all of a sudden "I AM A SPOKESMAN OF Holla Forums" types are coming here to D&C over TRS, no?

Aye, well, maybe when I point out that their podcaster loves to play the fucking trumpet will they start to take me seriously

It stopped hosting CP long ago, newfag trash, and it gets reported whenever posted. But what do I know, I'm not somebody that actively searches for it…maybe somebody like you knows better.

While there are shitposters, I guess they are right. So, what is everyone looking forward to in current year + 2?

With all this homo shit going on I can't tell if that's a euphemism.

sry

TRS was behind the parenthesis Jew meme dude that one was pretty fucking big.

It IS manufactured. You didn't vet properly, and now you have leftists stirring shit up on your forums, discords, and social media accounts.

Here's like one decent post from a TRS user.

No it wasn't. One of our anons wrote the script for the plugin

That guy also goes on TRS im pretty sure

cuckington is our guy you dumb jew.

I was being literal lol

Is it possible the "I AM A SPOKESMAN OF Holla Forums" types are just trshills seeding dissent among Holla Forumslacks? Remember, they want to label us as paranoid so they're actions here become disregarded.

If you're posting from an identity of an user and not a TRSfag, as well as blending in.

I disagree with you identifying as a TRS crossposter right now, but I understand the mindset you are coming from. But if you're not letting that bleed over into your normal posting, I doubt Holla Forums ever has a problem with you.

Holla Forums reacting extremely negatively towards something is usually a sign that there's a problem, and not usually with Holla Forums.

Think of it like Rand Paul fags during the early part of the election. Was there anything inherently wrong with being into aspects of Rand as sort of a Ron Paul light? Nah, of course not. But you were definitely going to get flack from the Trump people. Hell, it's not like the Trump anons didn't get plenty of shit thrown at them as well, they just formed into the majority opinion, and as always proved to be right.

Hell, comparing it to the Trump thing, if there was a natural general consensus that TRS was a pretty cool guy, great. TRS would still get shit on, but most of us would just tell those people to fuck off and continue liking TRS. This isn't the case though, in fact most of Holla Forums is pretty apathetic towards TRS, although the shilling never wins any sympathy here.

You can't make Holla Forums like something or somewhere or someone. It is always a natural organic process or doomed to failure. Even when we do all agree on something, there are always dissenting voices, shills or otherwise.

I personally am happy to let TRS be TRS, but they've gotta let Holla Forums be Holla Forums. In the past, they have tried minor shit. Now, we have a big situation. This isn't Holla Forumss fault, and while D&C shills may be taking advantage of the situation, I don't think it's an organized subversion either.

This is just Holla Forums being Holla Forums. We are a powerful force and none of us here controls that power. I can understand how tempting it is for others to try and harness it, but you'll only destroy yourself in the process if you try.

Absolute bullshit

Could be, I could be Donald Trump. Who the fuck knows?

cuckinton wrote the script. ((())) is a TRS meme and meme theft is a capital offense apologize now nigger bitch

So are you addressing the civic nationalism or not? I suppose you are too pussy for that.

The echoes are a good meme. See how easy it is to give credit where credit is due? Remember, every news channel - even Fox! - was against Trump. Every magazine, from Time down to the local paper. Trump was elected because of social media, and that's where we were able to make our impact. We took on the entire mainstream establishment and won.

Dude its not. The meme also existed long before the actual plug-in was made.

Holy fucking shit TRS literally all we want is an apology

Your egos are so fucking huge youd rather let this keep going another day than apologize

You dont give a shit about any movement, just your ego

TRS wants to ally with jewish nationalists. Holla Forums and TRS are at odds in this.

Le Penn is actually better than Trump IMO, she says more and goes further, but is slicker about it.

And all anonymous image boards well. .how many incarnations of "Holla Forums" or "/new/" have become leftist now?

Soon as you faggots apologize for shilling our shit

you are not getting an apology unless you apologize for threatening dox.

sorry

Whats the problem with TRS? I don't go on their forum, I listen to most of the podcast from the right stuff while I'm at work.

seems like they want you to drop it

Soon as you faggots apologize for shilling Holla Forums

Fucking right.

okay sorry too

There'll be a lot more doxxing if you keep your shit up, faggots.

Get Bulbasaur to apologize to Holla Forums on twitter, at the very least.

Motherfucker, Cuckington wrote that and he's been in the TRS inner circle since the beginning.

There will be no apologies from TRS is this shit continues

Aye, well it got you faggots' attention didn't it?

they've been shilling here non-stop for weeks, why ask what you can just read in the OP?

Sorry I dont actually know him.

why would he apologize when his family was threatened this morning. Why.

All your mods have to do is purge the degenerates, who not only spam their shit here but also on TRS. This is the ONE and ONLY wish I (and hopefully most) have, from which both TRS and 8/pol/ will benefit. The thought process that lets you not having turned on your mods for allowing this shitfest to happen while they tower over it and watch as Rome burns is beyond me.

Then it will continue indefinitely. Learn your place.

Tell him to unblock me as well

Well, I guess the drama is over now.

NOW EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW AND THE THREADS CAN STOP, YAY

;_;

Well this is getting out of hand.

How about instead I purge the contents of my colon into your mouth?

Because he'll get worse if he doesn't, obviously.

Why? Does he want his stupid forum back or not?

We have no problem banning Holla Forums discussion on TRS if you ban these dumb threads

We tried to ignore these threads but they are recreated every fucking week with MONTH OLD CAPS

dude I said sry
I dont have the kind of power you think.

He brought it on himself and should be thankful all that happened were threats.

good. I hope the current situation continues as well. notice your forums aren't up still. guess your plan to spam Holla Forums with shitposts isn't really working lol

The weak will fear the strong you fucking pricks. You can't swallow your egos for one second.

Stop unnecessarily spacing your posts like an asshole.

sorry

sorry

So basically another hour for your forum?

Where's the fucking apology for us getting shit on when we reached out to you faggots months ago

Whats the problem with asking for money from like minded people?

I'm considering sending some D,nations.

The more money they get the more people they can reach and the more main stream they can make our views.

sorry

I said sorry I dont know what more you want

yeah the red ice thing never happened my fellow (((goy)))

Nigger that's not what I'm talking about. They've been straight-up raiding us.

Pictures of your mom's tits.

Is that his real surname?

the problem is they live off it. If you don't think seventhson subsidizes his lifestyle through that forum your an idiot.

i can think of nothing more pointless than making bargains with ANONYMOUS PEOPLE on the INTERNET

How new is that subhuman?

All the TRS figureheads to apologize to Holla Forums via twitter or an article on their website and a promise never to shill their shit here again should suffice

bro my mom is dead and she got cremated

On phone rn

Sorry for whoever threatened dox, our community is uncontrollable like that and doxxing non-commies is something most of us wouldnt support

can we get our deserved apology yet and go back to being Holla Forums now

Isn't TDS tonight?

Where can I buy these prime purity filters?

Good, pictures of your closest female relative's tits. Get to it faggot.

The only thing seventh son subsidizes off the forum is his ego and budding musical talent.

We love you SS. I love you.

I promise that if I ever find you on the day of the rope your punishment will be swift and your wife will not be raped before hand.

Look at this edgy question dodging faggot

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

Why would we apologize when you remake these threads every week.

Like we want this dumb drama to stop. for a long time we didnt talk about Holla Forums. but you keep remaking the threads.

These caps you rehash every week are MONTHS OLD.

Yet the threads keep coming. We dont care about you or want anything to do with you.

If you agree to stop spamming these dumb threads. we will agree to stop talking about Holla Forums.

dude my whoel family died in a huge bus crash and i also have no gf

No. Stop being a faggot.

lol thats going to get this to stop

also I kinda wonder about the use of TRS being an outreach avenue when they are incapable of even getting a place they state agrees with them on 90% of the stuff to stop attacking them. Just ike how the US really won hearts and minds by bombing weddings lol \

WHERE DOES BULBASAUR LIVE?

If you have the dox then post them here. I will personally drive over to his house and burn it down.

bitch more, your ass ravage is delicious to me.

Wew. Truly we are brother boards. Fuck em up ddosanon.

Speaking as someone who actually has a say on for when the ddong ends. We want a full apology to 8/pol/ for your faggot mods shilling, a promise not to do so in the future and all of you to add #pegglecrew to your twitter bios for 5 days

Speaking as someone who actually has a say on for when the ddong ends. We want a full apology to 8/pol/ for your faggot mods shilling, a promise not to do so in the future and all of you to add #pegglecrew to your twitter bios for 5 days

Because then we might consider stopping? Fucking retard.

Wrong answer.

My answer to your question is with another question:

How many cocks are in your asshole right now? How far does the dildo go before it hurts you?

Put the memes in the bag and get us an armored truck out of here and no one gets hurt.

oh, I haven't been posting much so I haven't noticed.

Well of course,they put a lot of time into what they do.

No you will not get an apology until you understand this is the fault of anonymous communities.

and why we lock down and namefag on our forum. To prevent things like this.

I dont have a problem with Holla Forums. But its hard to not have a problem when you are threatening my freinds every week because some antifa cunts keep posting D&C threads to rile you all up.

these caps are months old.

No they don't? They mainly just rip us off.

confirmed 3rd party shill

All lurking TRS shills should urge their figureheads to make a public apology to Holla Forums and a promise to never shill their kosher nationalism here ever again and maybe the raid will stop.

Shit nigger your forums are leaking like a sieve and you're on full shut it down mode

STAY STRONG.

WE ARE WITH YOU.

TRS IS THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO POLITICS SINCE Holla Forums

I have his dox and still gave him a warning even though in I didn't need to.

I have his dox and still gave him a warning even though in I didn't need to.

Fine by me.

That's an Iron March meme. Hey look guys. More name faggotry.

so it this Holla Forums at work or just one legitimately crazy autist cuz I mean we're now talking about doxxing the TRS guys

Thank you for proving my point you egotistical laughingstock

As I said before:
Threads are made up because the conflict continues, not the other way around. It's the logical way of thought for 99% of conflicts made here. Shit happens, anons report on it. If you don't like it, don't meddle with us again in the future like that.

What's his name and address?

You could just let it die off naturally, History will never be overwritten, all TRS can really do now is stop talking about itself here and try to do more good than harm. Aside from that, just waiting is all that can be done. Maybe in a years time, a majority of the people here will have mostly forgotten or stopped caring.

You don't want this thread? You are factually helping make more of these things by posting in this thread right now. Me personally, I don't give a shit. I don't go to TRS and I don't have a problem with these threads. Posting here loses me nothing. What about you?

They do entertaining and informative podcast,if you enjoy that and send donations you aren't getting ripped off.

don't fall for it, these are commies trying to be clever with 50 proxies

I wouldn't have to say this to an oldfag, so just lurk moar pls

Maybe you faggots need to understand that random anons can criticize your community without being called "antifa".
We can make up our own mind you faggot

If they live off it your not donating to a cause. It's just patreon minus the taxes. As for a lot of work, i doubt it. They likely have ghostwriters and people spoon feeding them the information. I'm not opposed to donating to a cause but these guys are greasy.

They spend hours on end behind microphones talking about memes and ask for money. Sounds fucking stupid.

examples must be made and it seems that TRS still doesn't realize that Holla Forums is not alt-kike

I honestly didn't give half a shit about any of this drama and only thought of it as amusing when it started, but now it's just embarrassing to see how you're all acting here. How difficult is it to say sorry to about 2.6k (on a good day) users? I'd think it would just be a one and done sort of thing. Making up excuses and attacking other people (when you accuse Holla Forums of being over the line, ironically) only highlights the hypocritical bullshit you're pulling.

Noone threatening you is antifa here. And this isn't some wide-scale D&C attempt, either. It's just people getting fucking pissed over three very simple things:
1. The continued shilling attempts that have been shown to death in these threads and >>>/trs/
2. The way people caught with their pants down react in these threads
3. THE LACK OF A PROPER FUCKING APOLOGY
I'd honestly go back to not giving a shit about Alt-Right special issues and the like if you just admitted your faggotry and apologized. You want these threads to stop? Own up to everything.

TRS your answers are here stop avoiding them.

TL;DR: I'm a huge faggot please rape my face

there is no conflict. You seem to think TRS is constantly here shilling because you have a screencap from months ago

Today one of our people was threatened. That is why we are here. Thats not okay.

I know you think this is funny and you have some sort of great crusade going on here. But you are getting played pretty bad.
if you are doxxing white nationalists you are antifa period. stop making excuses

thread's autosaging anyway but rollin'

I don't care what they do with the money. They make our views more mainstream by having a growing audience.

Still too much of a pussy to address it.

If your 'leaders' were long time goers to fullpol why they aren't aware of the fact that Holla Forums is fiercely anti-kike and anti-milo? What explains it?

Are you intentionally being retarded and use sage in name field so your shill asspals know how to identify you and can take screencaps at moments notice? No self respecting user goes 'sage in all fields' unironicallly

No wonder why you're a complete fallacy hurling chickenshit TRS cultist. You're fucked if you step out of the line.

fuck with the bull and you get the horns, stop whining and take it like a man

I won't make the next thread but I won't stop anyone else from making it either.

actually all our screencaps are from last year ;)

he called me a pussy =[

Kosher hwhite nationalists are fair game faggot. Now run along and tell your leaders to apologize.

Reminder that Adolf Hitler would be accused of purity spiraling today. Because in Mein Kampf he talks about how a Movement that actually wants to succeed in getting shit done must have zero tolerance for all other movements that are even just slightly different, because otherwise you will never have a machine efficient and powerful enough to change the course of history.

So PR faggotry while sucking up to "jewish nationalists". I'm good.

nigga you alone

kek, not the one in which your own fucking mods were b& for shilling, that one was this week

Holla Forums wishes they could create something like this. No, it's just a natural response from Holla Forums to some bitches acting like a bunch of niggers.

Don't you mean Adolph (((Hitler)))!!!?!?!

Your money to do with as you please. Just be aware it may go to some fag getting mcdonalds instead of spreading your views.

at this point I can't see TRS as anything but lulzcows

and this is why nothing is going to stop. this shit is hilarious

this is why no apology is coming. Continue ddossing the forum though , its worthless.

If we cant come together for white countries and you need to pretend you are ideologically superior purity signallers there is nothing to discuss. We dont need the forum have fun.

They already have that,it's called the EU.

I post on TRS on the regular and at this point I agree although I feel for Mr. Bulbasaur.

I hope this pushes him to do TRS full time. I fucking love Bulbasaur.

Uhh I think you mean the (((EU))) you Jew rat kike shill

This, I really hate to dox a fellow white but this shit is infuriating

This, I really hate to dox a fellow white but this shit is infuriating

Request granted.

Way to prove my point. You can't and won't address anything because you are fucked if you slip up.

You've gone plaid
The one and only acceptable response is:
We can't be doing this, lads. We can't go from making serious headway into crushing the globalist agenda only to be ensnared by the hiccups and degenerates of other nationalist movements attempting to subvert us.
Shit has been too quiet in recent days. In other threads, some have attributed this to people cautiously waiting until the inaugeration.
Remember when we used to talk about DOTR? Remember when the next tick on the clock could be our signal to RWDS?
What the fuck happened? Why are we dealing with these abysmal shites?

TBH one of Italy's big problems is they failed to purity spiral, they didn't purge the aristocracy and so the nobles used their remaining power and influence to sabotage Italy's war effort, resulting in the poor showing Italy is famous for. Under German command, Italian troops did really well, but Italy's officer corps and much of its industrial performance suffered due to butthurt aristocrats who hated fascism but who Mussolini failed to purge properly.

I can't tell if you're joking.

this is like the gayest online fight ever

there is literally IM memes everywhere on that /trs/ board and in all these threads

I don't even disagree with them, but this is not raw Holla Forums

I didn't even drop his dox, relax faggot

Swallow that pride and humble yourselves you insufferable pissants.

that's because you're losing

THOTS KILL COMMUNITIES

It's not that they support Zionism as much as they came here to shill for RedIce after they did.

Fucking lel.

Nah fuck it didn't work.

Where was this originally posted?

this has to be fiction, right?
r-right?

Ironic cuckposting is still cuckposting

One never knows user, one never knows.

This tbh.
Even if it's not true, the guy who posted that still wishes it were.

I mean, the part where he says
has to be ironic.

Yeah that, but I still thin that he wanked to it when he wrote it.

I mean, this is fucking effortposting.

You're probably right she would never tell him normally. In any case this is some literal cuck shit

/me vomits

lmao some (((trshill))) is so bootyblasted he made a bunch of low energy threads

to be quite frank I have a (non interracial) cuck fetish where I self insert as the bull, and this story has made me hard since it's so easy to forget the bull is black (kudos to the user who cropped out the nigger pic).

Am I good or will I hang on DOTR?

can we just

This cunt's face just screams trouble.
What a fucking idiot.

Nah, I'm the same.

SHE'S A NON-WHITE FEMALE!

I'm famous mom
fucking retards

They can't be this stupid, can they?

I don't understand, why don't you like spaceElevator?

SpaceElevator wasn't terrible or anything, but he wasn't a good poster either. He posted pop-science headlines and constantly talked up mundane shit. When scientists managed to find water on mars for example, his post was "Mars Terraforming coming soon". He was pop-sci personified, which is better than absolutely no scientific knowledge at all but the fact that he was worshiped is misplaced nostalgia.
Gex threw his hat in with Evalion, and then proclaimed we were idiots for not being more accepting of moderates. Gex is the kind of guy who would leave here for TRS for example. His video was damn good but he's dropped the ball since.

Oh, ok.

Shame to hear about Gex, his content was top notch but I guess he didn't know or didn't want to know how trying to appeal to moderates works out. TL;DR: Trying to meet in the middle or become moderate makes you indistinguishable from those who you are trying to oppose and in fields like politics you just gotta have a Yes or No answer to things or you will get bogged down in all the bullshit.

Same approach happened with GamerGate and look what happened to it. So it was either that or Gex felt burdened by the bleakness of his subject matter and just wanted to make laid back videos that he enjoys making. I hope he eventually comes to his senses and makes some more top notch propoganda, but I doubt it.

Refute the argument though. Milo is an alt lite kikefaggot who shares none of the core values of WN

its already been explained endlessly to you trshill, it never gets through your skull

are you mad that trshill is now regular Holla Forums lexicon now?

Furthermore, radical actors are the ones who enact actual changes within politics and culture. That's partly why "radicalization" is being spun in a negative light so much these days, since the marxists aren't radicals any more. Though that can also work in our favor due to the statement of the radical becoming that much more strong. It takes guts to be so at ends with a society, and it leads people to start wondering as to why. If our views were seen as acceptable but uncommon it'd be much harder to maneuver in a way people give a damn and pay attention. Capitalize on it.

TRS, 'chugging' DeShawn's semen into 2017 like a good cuck.

If a dos doesn't send you faggots home then your 'leaders' will be doxed. They will delete everything and go into hiding like that coward Ghoul and you'll have no internet hugbox to call your safespace. We've been ruining homos like you for over a decade.

They've switched tactics, now they're just going to try to let the threads slide because posting in them gives them right away.

Already gonna dox bulby today, some trsfag was practically begging me to do it
archive.is/p6uhZ

After all this I've come to despise these little TRS twats. Fuck every last one of them.

This whole "9/11 =/= the Jews" is so bizarre. Mike enoch first voiced this idea when he said anyone who thinks israel did 9/11 are leftist conspiracy theorists.