It's time stop cucking for the Boers

Brits are hated on Holla Forums and the reasons behind this hatred are wrong. One of these reasons concerns the Boers.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have a lot of respect for the Boers. Their culture is rich, and the current situation of South African whites, particularly Afrikaners, is dire. But Holla Forums has a habit of oversympathising with them, which can lead to LARPing as well. So allow to explain why you shouldn't feel too sorry for them.

It's worth remembering firstly that we invaded the Cape as part of the Napoleonic Wars, and we were fully justified in doing so. If you want to whine about 'it's not fair' do it elsewhere. Also remember that many of the Boers stayed behind in Cape Colony rather than go on the Great Trek. We brought the Boers many benefits in our lands, which they were grateful for. As an example, Cecil Rhodes later faithfully commanded the respect of the Boers in his seat to which he was elected many times.

I would also point out that while were expanding eastwards towards Boer territory, it was entirely within our right to do so. Might makes right, and were forging an empire. Eventually they were going to end up inside our Empire regardless, and while I don't blame them for fighting, you shouldn't hold this up as some sort of heroic freedom struggle. It's LARPy, and goes against the principles of this board. Complaining that the Boers lost (after declaring war on us, twice) is just being salty. Might makes right.

A lot is made of the fact that we 'genocided' the Boers. This is grossly untrue. We used efficient tactics to combat the guerrilla tactics of the Boers as best we could. We weren't going to win the war by worrying about ethics. Thus, we put them in camps. And contrary to what you've been told (propaganda), we did not intentionally starve the Boers in the camps, we simply couldn't get supplies to them. In actual fact, a higher percentage of British soldiers died in the camps than Boer civilians.

Of course, the Boers must command our respect for their conduct after the war. They largely proved to be dutiful servants of the Empire. I do believe Apartheid was a mistake, despite being motivated by real concerns, but I bear no ill will towards Afrikaners, even if they are prone to bouts of anti-British sentiment.

In short, stop being 'plastic Boers', so to speak. Don't be anti-British simply because you sympathise with them. And don't LARP when South Africa is brought up. OK thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_SS_Panzer_Division_Wiking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11th_SS_Volunteer_Panzergrenadier_Division_Nordland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortigern
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groans_of_the_Britons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Left#Left_and_Right_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhlenberg_legend
infogalactic.com/info/Second_Boer_War#Jameson_Raid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK OFF NEGROSAXON

SAGE

Brits are hated on here because they are autistic shitposters.

You brits are such colossal faggots im so glad we fought the revolution

You do realise the founding fathers saw themselves as pure English and were extremely suspicious of immigrants from other parts of Europe, right?

You genuinely have no arguments

A grand total of 0 arguments.

AROUND BRITS, POSTS ARE SHIT

your proving my point by being colossal cunts tight now

dont tell me my history you slack jawed faggot

I made a very detailed post. You made a crap one liner post.

I'm trying to engage you in discussion and you respond by being a cunt.

I wouldn't hate the britposting if they took it easier on the jerryposting, gookposting, or harris posting.

You arent engaging the content of the post but you're attacking the poster?

Where are your arguments???

I WILL NEVER ARGUE WITH A LYING DIRTY BRITKIKE

KYS

So no argument then?

How the fuck is this d&c?

So you're no better than a mexican?

Still waiting for you lads to attack the content of this post with an argument and not the attack the poster.

Pathetic.

Another coordinated raid from /brit/

Remember: the Judeo-Saxon must be slaughtered if the White race is to survive.

Fuck's sake Holla Forums. We've had more discussion about this on our board already.

How? I'm trying to engage in intellectual discussion you braindead retard.

Your right is to shitpost on the internet. You werent there at the time, you are only here now. In the most cucked country in Europe.
Larp all you want, but youre a massive faggot.

t. real descendend of Boers.

>"hurr durr it's a /brit/ raid"

The British are my people. I have the right to say 'our'.

What

I'm trying to stop LARPing. I doubt you're a real Afrikaner, you're probably a burger LARPing.

STOP TAKING THE BAIT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

No you dont. youre just like a nigger. muh slavery.

And you are larping, wether you like it or not.

So Nationalists aren't allowed to take pride in history now? Holla Forums really has gone off the deep end.

Yes you may, just dont pretend youre part of it.

But I'm not, you retard.

Sad!

This. This is nothing but D&C from another angle, like the whole "You're not white enough for me" wars.

Then dont say "our".
And have you ever been in Afrika?

Read the OP.
I'm just trying to stop Holla Forums LARPing as Boers whenever this subject gets brought up.

I say 'our' because I'm British, and I'm talking about the British. It's common here.

Yes I ahve, to SA in fact, and I can tell you're just LARPing as an Afrikaner.

It can only be seen as d+c if you act like the way you have done.
This could have been an actual discussion on the subject, and instead you all went bloody mental.

Britbongs raise hacles on Holla Forums mostly because of the "Based Bomber Harris" meme. Fuck all this Boer stuff.

But we don't really do that unless we lose all patience with you. This is a genuine attempt at discussion.

I FUCKING HATE BRIT KIKES

Why do I even bother

>not France unless Le Pen gets in

My family had to flee because of the British.

Let me quote kikipedia:
"The granting in 1828, as a result of the representations of the missionaries, of equal rights with whites to the Khoikhoi and other free coloured people, the imposition (1830) of heavy penalties for harsh treatment of slaves, and finally the emancipation of the slaves in 1834, were measures which combined to aggravate the farmers' dislike of government"

Well done Anglo scum.

I wait for the day your island burns for what you did to the proud Europeans, kike monkey boy

Because it's funny how fucking mental this board has gone.

This board is actually a hugbox now.
How did this happen?

It's funny how much you're leaving out.

Yeah, yeah, MOTHER EVROPA and all that

It is really. Come on Holla Forums, up your game.

I don't wonder, I know. I'm telling Holla Forums to tone the LARPing, and to stop the Brit-hate. The Boers were asking for it too.

Yea whatever. I give you a proper argument, now you can give counter argumrnt or STFU.

If you want Holla Forums to stop the Brit-hate, stay in your containment board. There, I gave you a solution to alleviate one of your concerns.

How is it that Britbongs can't seem to get along with anyone? They've been at war with everything on the map, and even on an online Filipino tattoo inspection board, they are constantly fighting Americans, Germans, French, Irish, Boers, "white" gentlemen from South America…

Muh sick bantz didn't stop Rotherham. If you lads like to shitpost so much, go do it irl. You know, unless you're afraid of retribution from that government you're always making excuses for.

You can't make an argument on the basis on one lone incident.
And it's a tough world, life isn't fair, might makes right.

God forbid I should give Holla Forums a chance.

This is why Holla Forums is dead.

Taxdodger.

I don't really have any like/dislike towards modern brits i suppose.

No. The British Empire in the 19th century was ZOG incarnate. Fuck off with your jewish nationalism.

We got life sized photos of these gents at the bar in town. t. Saffer

You're no different to the left here. GTFO.

Nice. Despite Holla Forums's reaction, I do have a lot of respect for the Boers, and those men in particular. They fought well, and Botha and Smuts proved to be good loyal men after the war.

You should've used that brush on the local women and offed their men, though…

Oh those places were white before Brits came?

lol, Cromwell is the reason for modern judaism's rise

Kyk hier boet moenie kak oor my wit matjies praat, of ek sal jou fokken dood poes

Fun fact: The British lost the Boer wars because the English were unfit for military because of malnutrition and disease brought on by the horrid conditions their (((betters))) forced upon them.

this has been the case for about 10,000 years lad

Holla Forums was always dead.

Long live Holla Forums!

Thing is i got no issues with what happened in the past regarding the history between us and the British, people do fucked up shit to other people. But he incessant shitposting about it is so inane.

What part of being ZOG incarnate you didnt get?
Britain has been a puppet of the rotschilds ever since the napoleonic wars. You invaded and spilled the blood of your ancestors in the arse of Africa for the sole reason of serving jewish interests. Had britain not enriched the kikes that much during the 19th century (which probably would have happened anyways, if not with Britain with France or another major power) we probably wouldn't be living in the hellhole we are today.

Like America under Trump then?

You're hated because you've been nothing but a blight to other whites. Europe wouldn't be in the state it is in today without you.

Not even the rural English were fit for duty lad. The Scots had to pull all the weight which wasn't enough.

It's okay when America does it.

They were white when they became part of the Empire though, that's the point.

>implying anyone here likes Cromwell

Hello LARPer. No real Afrikaner would speak Afrikaans here without reason.

So I guess American nationalism is stupid too I guess?

But we won, lad.

Industrial conditions were shit, and this was the case the world over. Also what said.

Are you really calling the OP a shitpost? It's an attempt at discussion.

OK then, start apologising for the entire history of your country, burger. I'm waiting.

There has never been an America under Trump so we don't really know how ZOG it will be. Or if it will be a Trump occupied ZOG.

Yeah, exactly like the USA during the 20th and 21st century. Know what's the difference? I don't see any user here pretending that Afghanistan or Iraq were justified wars unlike you fools.

how cute
forgetting that time we owned practically all of France and liberated Spain and Portugal from Napoleon?
but hey whatever I guess its not truly conquering it I guess if you pull out eventually and give it back to the brow beaten natives because you got bored

well we live in a surveillance state
GCHQ can have you black bagged and enjoying a pineapple colonoscopy within 15 minutes if you live in a major city
we're not Germany where a mass murderer gets all the way to Italy because everyone's worrying about offending the millions of sandniggers who just walked into the country/got a free plane in paid for by Merkel

what?
im offended we're not descendants of the fucking dutch
id rather be dead than dutch

fucking Kek
rickets riddled porridge wogs? do me a favour

Not calling OP a shitpost, saying discussion is stifled by shitposts like calling people LARPers or divulging into a Anglo v Euro thing

Nice deflection, faggot.

Well blame Holla Forums for that. It's not our fault, we came here seeking discussion and they responded by attacking us (not the OP, btw).

We have a word here, patriotard, do you know what it means? Worshiping an abusive government that hates you is not nationalism. Englanders that take pride in lives lost for the benefit of their monarchy while their people was left in the gutter are not nationalists.

You know, now that I take another look at some of the posts in this thread, I can't help but notice something… a lot of the harrisposters and other "British" posters that cause trouble on here exhibit certain patterns that aren't consistent with any other people on Holla Forums, even those in explicitly British threads made after most of Brit/pol/ was banned. They are consistent, however, with the MO of Holla Forums-tier goons.

I'm starting to think the animosity between Britbongs and everyone else on here is the result of a "funposting" campaign. Any thoughts?

You have no idea what British Nationalism is do you? We don't worship our government, we love our country and what we've done.

Or maybe you're just retarded. You can't even discuss an OP.

Yeah, they create these threads to spam their meme nationalism every week. At least they tend to stay in these designated threads.

Literally the dindus of Europe.

We just thought we'd try and make see Holla Forums see our side of things. But evidently you can't get that through your thick skulls.

That's the Irish, lad.

They in all probability were just that. The English at the time were an even sorrier bunch.

This American patriotard levels of dissonance. I guess you you also think that Israel won in their war with Lebanon/Hezbollah in 2006?

GO BACK TO YOUR CUCKSHED AND WATCH YOUR WIFE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER GET GANGBANGED BY PAKIS YOU FILTHY ANGLOKIKE

Of all the empires of cunts the brits have always been the worst and I laugh everytime i hear about your shithole islands pathetic state

Eternal anglo has always been the greatest stormtroopers of the zog and the greatest enemy of the white, European race over the last century, you deserve all the hatred coming your way.

You fucking limey bastard, next you will tell /k/ that Mugabe did nothing wrong.

Kek remember the tenant laws?
irish came after both dogs and niggers

well I know an area of northeastern England was permanently choked into a wasteland by pre-victorian gunpowder manufacturing and all the coal usage probably wasnt good for the air

Yes you love your country and not your people. You are patriots and monarchists, you are not nationalists. There is no British nation, being British means you are a subject of the (((crown))).

no that was the French and the Americans im pretty sure

kikes may have but Britain was pro-confederacy like France until Lincoln threatened to stop exporting corn

for a stormtard you dont really wish to learn the history of Germany and the Holy Roman Empire do you?

Look, i appreciate that you are at least polite unlike the other shills on the board, but the ones who have a thick skull are you. See . Also, the current cancer of the world, the USA also came from England in one way or another.
I'm ok with you being proud of how your navies sailed and how your armies killed shitskins all around the world, but being proud of serving ZOG, the british empire itself after 1812-ish is pretty damn stupid.

Kek
hope you're not a buttmad yank angry the current white house isnt an original but a replica

Fuck off, kike apologist. The UK is a Jewish controlled shithole and has been since the Magna Carta, and that goes for all of its colonies and commonwealth member states. You don't get to talk about Boers when your queen refused to lift a finger to save the people of Rhodesia from massacre, and refuses to acknowledge the white genocide in South Africa.
The day you decided that blacks and whites are equal under the crown was the day the commonwealth died.

Sup Holla Forums.

welcome to Holla Forums

Of course it is the Holla Forumsgoons.

We actually like stormfront you inbred fuckwit.

fucking Kek
Magna Carta now wew
does anyone?
that wasnt a decision just some bleeding hearts realising a technical loophole in the ancient laws that govern my land

We won the Second Boer War. That is fact.

Not an argument.

Blame the Jews and Germans for financing the Revolution. And we really did try to help, the Tsar was the King's cousin.

It was war.

We're not France.

But the Boers stole that land in the first place. That's dumb reasoning.

See:

USA also were hostile to SA and you fucked up by importing niggers in the first place.

No they left themselves. I do agree we should have tried to help them more but the National Party were anti-British.

Well that's just nonsense.

We're not happy about it either. Reminder that Ian Smith was supported by 75% of the British population.

Yeah well we didn't like each other at that stage, so what?

So you like the Poles now? I though you hated us for supporting them in the first place.

Wrong.

Nobody here likes Cromwell.

Kek, wish we had those days back.

I love my people too. Stop trying to tell British Nationalists what British Nationalism is.

If you're ZOG now why should I respect you?

I refuse to apologise for our history I get enough of that from the lefties.

user please.

I'm not a fucking yank you fool. Good fucking riddance that the first white house was burned to the ground. Let's just hope that the second is also destroyed.
I'm beginning to think that is right and you don't give a fuck about your people.

You forgot this.

I will say that one of the stranger truths not usually know is that Isreal and SA during the Apartheid era were basically best friends.

And there you have it folks. Denies white genocide and is proud of the destruction of his race and culture at the hands of Jewish-controlled shitskins. God save the fucking queen. Shitheads like you are why I have no pity left for the British who made their own bed.

So you love the English as much as the Scottish and as much as the Northern Irish? I find that hard to believe, loyal subject.

This. Is there a single nation that actually likes the brits except pakis?
Everyday I thanks God that i was not born a brit or anglo-saxon.

Why does Holla Forums hate brits? I always considered them to be one of the better europeans.

t. slav

You are a lefty, though. You keep apologizing for the massive pile of ZOG that is the UK.

Britain has been cucking Europe before it was popular to be a cuck, they are cucks incarnate like the Jews are evil incarnate

to*

We don't. We hate patriotards and retarded monarchists.

Whites vs Whites history. I thought we were already past this from WWII.
D&C is strong in here.

I'm starting to believe you may very well be autistic.
Either way i reported this thread, hopefully chronic shitposter like you will get permabanned.

pic related

oh I do but its not something petty and misconstrued
starting to realise sadly the only people I'll ever really truly understand are well-read persons of my own people
all the foreigners seem a bit hollow and soulless to me, in both their social interactions and general demeanour

im not denying it im saying does fucking any government realise or care whats happening to the white south africans?
you're lambasting the queen for not doing anything about white south africans?
nobody is doing anything for white south africans
Eat a raw throbbing donkey dick if you're gonna type in my fucking language at least learn how to read it

I love the English more, but I have a healthy respect and admiration for those Scots, Welsh, and Northern Irish who are British Nationalists. I think outsiders should spend a little time really trying to understand us rather than spouting nonsense that betrays your ignorance.

Every time.

wat

Whatever. Keep cucking for your shit mods.

well genetically speaking theres very little difference between any of the major groups of the British Isles
the difference is definitively there though once you cross the channel into frogland

Traitor.

We're actually lambasting you for protecting her and your system.

Everything your country has stood for the last 150 years has been anti-white pozzed cuckold faggotry, and you're proud of that.
You are the cuck.

You did nothing of the sort.

Exactly. Nobody is doing anything for white South Africans just like nobody did anything for Rhodesians. Because despite being subjects of your queen, she does not give a fuck. She is pro-immigration, pro-destruction of your nation. She has said numerous times that England needs to embrace it. So why should she care about white genocide? You are utterly full of shit for supporting a nation and monarch that has allowed the genocide of your race, and demanded you accept it. How dare you call yourself a nationalist?

what the fuck is wrong with either of those?

Burgers, French, Danes, Norwegians, Belgians, Dutch, and many others were also in the allies, yet don't seem to get shat on nearly as much

The Brits as a people are alright, they were decent sailors, good philosophers and scientists which eventually led to the industrial revolution and minded their own business for hundreds of years in the european scenario.
We just hate the fact that these retards are proud of serving ZOG in the 19th century.
It's as bad as amerilards cuckservatives saying "fuck sadam, america yeah" for waging a retarded war against Iraq.

Your every single post itt has been the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming from the top of your lungs so you don't acknowledge other people calling you out.
Kill yourself.

Eternal anglo was the one that started the war by declaring war on Germany.

Protip: The British are completly obsessed with social class and signalling proper heritage and upbringing. Everything below you is disposable trash and everyone above you are your betters to be worshipped.

Eternal anglo strikes again

Well the English generally think of the Scottish as scum and the Irish as subhumans. The Scottish and the Irish do not like the English either and all are British. You cannot have a nation with that kind of ethnic animosity. Your post leads me to believe you are not British, or if you are you are an upper class twat.

Because they accept that Hitler was right, and wish that their faggot leaders had stood up for their race and sided with the Germans.

If you don't realize that you must be retarded.

Can't you read, you dumb nigger?

Read the fucking OP. Is that a shitpost?

I'm done with this shitty board now anyway. Seriously, sort yourselves out. 6 months ago this would've been a decent thread.

im actually well read working class scum as a matter of fact

tbh I dont really like the queen shes old and shes done nothing in her reign
charles is a pacifist cuck and i dont like him either or his balding pathetic son of an american kike whore
I like George though hes a good kid so far

I support the monarchy as an institution of control over parliament
I dont support weak kings or queens that let parliament walk all over them though
but again to not support your king/queen is treason, its a mighty dilemma akin to how the priests of Egypt must have felt when Akhenaten reigned

Kill yourself.

Wew, the Anglocuck got triggered.

Just admit that Hitler was right, and your leaders were traitors who should have been shot in the head.

pretty sure anybody posting here accepts that, brits included

Not always applicable.

I'm from a country where the brits practiced and still practice D&C tactics since forever, and they also swarm the country with non-whites immigration so that the original white nation shrinks to a minority.

Brits are the ultimate traitors, they are mandatory kikes and the butler of the D&C strategy.

How new are you?

But you aspire to become more like your betters don't you? You cannot wait to leave the subhuman working class behind don't you, race traitor?

Yes it is.

I'm Czech.

lol youre retard

There is truth to this
Is that why the pakis in your cucked country were left alone for years raping kiddies?

And Hitler was right in making your country in to a protectorate.

It was your own fault really.

I am British im a half-breed Anglo-Celt
ethnic animosity? another thing i've noticed it seems other europeans seem to not understand the concept of both hating and loving a people
you hate them you kill them, you love them you dont
the British Isles is a conglomeration of four seperate ethno-linguistic people who share common genetic ancestry and some of them have animosity against some of the others because of history whilst some have animosity because of propaganda and bullshit
but you hate a foreigner more than any of them
I know irishman who cant stand the dutch the same as an englishman

not all of them though I would agree id prefer it if Churchill never existed and Edward never abdicated the throne for an american whore
oddly enough both instances have american influences at work since Churchills mother was a yank socialite herself

fucking Kek what are you on you dafty?
I'm on this site im not the sort that cuts off family for ridiculous reasons like politics or religion or any of that shite

It's not rape, it's cultural enrichment, and they weren't pakis, they were asian men, so says BBC.
Check your privileges shitlord!

You misunderstand. Had our leaders made a stand for their race, they would have declared war on Hitler. Standing up for their race and siding with Germans were two controdictory things

In Egypt when the pharaoh sucked in no time the people would had put his head in a platter. Can't say the same about the brits, though.

im in stitches here you historically illiterate opinionated arse
wew only took them 30+ fucking years to kill him

Your leaders were the ones who brought on the annexation by attempting genocide of the Sudeten-Germans, I have no sympathy for you, the Germans merely responded to the actions of your leaders, and they were entirely justified.

Afrikanners aren't white. If you ever come into contact with them you'll see that they've got some pretty considerable admixture from blacks or Indians or something.
Source-Ex was Afrikanner, Neighbours are Afrikanners.

You do realise that that's bullshit, right? Sudety Germans had their own political party with many seats in the Parliament, and weren't opressed in any shape or form.

Also, stop being a fucking germaboo you moron

The French hated you since you bombed their navy and extended your blockade of foodstuffs to include countries occupied by the Germans.
Norway was about to be invaded by you, if they wouldn't have fought Germany they would've fought Britain.
All the countries you mentioned except for Burgers actually got somewhat along with Germany.
Brits get shit on because they were the instigators of the war whereas everyone else on the side of the allies was just a pawn to be sacrificed by them.

Yeah, it took them 30 years while Britain is having shit kings ever since 1936. Although i will give you that it is much harder to overthrow a goverment in the current era.

Nice dubs, shit post

Except that it isn't.

Until your government decided to make the party illegal, and seize all land owned by Germans, and then revoked all the rights for German citizens.

Nah m8, you can go fuck yourself, anyone who is honest can see that you people deserved to be annexed.

You're top tier at mental gymnastics

please stop my sides cant take it anymore

Yes im afraid poisoning the wine cup just doesnt do it these days
Parliament wont let the monarchy be harmed at all and certainly wont let the monarchy change from their neutral stance Ever
As opposed to Spain or Denmark or even the fucking Netherlands where im pretty sure their king meekly just gave up the institution altogether a few years ago

Fuck Denmark tbh.

Never happened, SdP was a leal party and existed up until it decided to merge with NSDAP

You sound like quite the cuck

Your posts clearly imply you consider germans to be in any way superior to other european ethinicities, when they really are the niggers of Europe who had a grand total of ONE positive period for world politics. Or do you just ignore the fact that it's Germany that's spreading its asscheeks to islamist cum?

They are?

That's because posters from those countries don't typically worship ZOG or its machinations. If Americans on here celebrated nigger infantrymen raping French and German women during WWII, you can guarantee people would quickly turn on us as well.

Kek literally ONE positive period
between 1933 and 1942
every other time through history Germany has been weird, fractured, constant infighting, committing genocide against other whites, sheltering jews from the rest of Europe for a few centuries and invading its neighbours

"I do believe Apartheid was a mistake"
Well said Schlomo, letting africans immigrate by the millions and outbreed the creators of civilization so they are not the majority and rule in "democracy" has proven to be the way to go.

SAGE

Ok, ignore history then.

They invaded you after you took their land and rights from them you inbred fuckwit.

I consider the Nordic (Germanic) race to be superior to all others, the Germans are Nordic.

Nah m8, the Slavs and meds are the subhumans.

Do you deny the fact that Germany (and all of western Europe, but Germany especially) have been brainwashed for generations by kike media and anti-white communists?

well we dont have to worry about that
our armies are some of the least rapey throughout all of fucking history and we didnt import niggers to France and Germany during either world war no sirree

nigger, monarchy is one of the surest ways to prevent jews from putting their meatpuppets in charge. It's one of the reasons why jewish plots didn't ucceed during the middle ages – however influential the jew is, however much money he has, however many puppets he uses, he cannot control who is going to be born to the royal family. If the new king has a dislike for the jew, the jew cannot do anything about it – he can't fake elections as there aren't any, he can't blackmail any electors, he can't do shit. And the king himself has no reason to let himself be controlled. After all, he is at the top. He is the one who controls. To him, jews are pests at best and rivals at worst, but never allies.

You seem to be the expert on that

Land was seized from Sudety Germans AFTER WW2 you inbred fuck. I should fucking know, since both me and my ancestors happen to live in fucking Sudety!

Yeah, the savages that helped destroy Rome and now get pozzed by muslims sure are superior to everyone else.

That's bullshit and you know it

Well, my country happens to contain almost exclusively whites and reviles Islam, despite the brainwashing. Can you say the same about your country?

Only that's exactly what happened. German soldiers had explicit orders to be on their best behaviour in occupied countries. The French largely preferred collaborating with Germany instead of Britain. Denmark, Belgium, the Netherlands and Norway provided plenty of SS volunteers for Germany and a lot of their people were outright sympathetic towards the Germans.

In all this thread nobody posted this "fuck the brits" piece of musical art.
You killed the Boers, you starved them, you burned their homes and their farms, and what for?
For fucking gold and diamonds, for metal and rocks, for the kikes.
Britcucks should pay reparations to the germans, the boers and the irish for fucking them over for the kikes.

See? This is why we had line battles that fought like duels—it was fair.

IIRC they had the orders to act nice in Denmark because Denmark surrendered without putting up a fight

No fuckwit, the Czech government revoked all rights of the German citizens and sought to exterminate them, that's why onkel Adolf invaded you, read a book fuckwit.

M8, they didn't destroy Rome, Rome was collapsing and the Germanic peoples simply ate up the rotting corpse of the Roman empire.
The Germanic tribes made Europe great again.

No, it's irrefutable fact.

Kek, you're full of shit and you know it, your people haven't been brainwashed, your people haven't suffered what the west has suffered.

Kek sure
as long as Italy pays for invading and enslaving my people
the Germans for breaking a treaty and colonising my country
the Scandi's for the Danelaw
the French for the Harrowing of the North
and the Dutch for invading, installing a jew king and creating the bank of England

not surprising really its the French
point a gun at a Frenchman and you can make them do anything
its like they all have stockholm syndrome encoded into them at a genetic level
wouldnt that make them traitors? to their kings and country?

British=Jews

Guerrilla and "terrorism" are perfectly valid methods of fighting an invading power.

This tbh fam. As much as i'm a romanboo, the Empire deserved to fall after all it went throught.

And your country is?

I'll agree with the first bit but not the second
the Germanics created shitty little tribal kingdoms and raider empires that terrorised and raped and raided their way through the entirety of the western roman empire and parts of north africa ensuring law and order wouldnt exist again fully in Europe until the rise of Charlemagne

Britain obviously
fucking read a textbook
the history of Britain is underdog of Europe 0AD to 1100AD
the rise came later

I may start respecting the brits when you actually grow some balls to smuggle guns into britain like the irish did and start shooting at pakis.

This is a lie, they created strong empires, and brought technological innovation.

Kek, lookl at this historically illiterate cuck, they preserved the Roman legal code, they didn't create any dark age of any kind.

The European dark ages came because the trade-network of the Mediterranean collapsed after the rise of Mohammedanism.
You're literally as retarded as the people who believe this webm.

Your "rise" was just Jews running your country. The British empire was Jewish. Same as American empire today.

do me a favour you're saying men like Genseric had a positive influence on Europe?
what strong Empire? im assuming you're talking about Theodoric
because Britain suffered at the hands of German mercenaries who were brought to Britain by Rome and stopped obeying the local governor when Rome stopped paying their wages
the Iberian peninsula was chaos and North Africa was lost to the Vandals who reduced the entire region to a sort of pre-modern European Barbary Coast

not until Cromwell and the Dutch got involved in Britain
the Angevin Empire, the crusades and naval prowess of the 17th century has nothing to do with kikes

Way to blow yourself the fuck out. The guy you quoted brought an argument you were begging for and you failed miserably to say anything of substance. Good job, fuckead.

If it wasnt by kitos war maybe they would be capable of countering them, btw, it was untill muslims mongols were destroyed and Spain expelled moors that europe become fully christian.

That is simply a lie.

GERMANS DINDU NUFFIN!

Then how about you prove it? List every single technological and scientific invention and/or discovery made in all of history, and if around 90% were made by people of germans, I will truly surprised and will concede the point

Wait, let me get this straight – are you jealous of us having commies in power during the cold war era? Kek!

I never said monarchy in and of itself is slavery to Jews. You asked what was wrong with "patriotards and monarchists," and the person you posed that question to was talking about Britain, and in Britain, monarchists are typically pro-ZOG.

As for patriotards, I'm not sure if you even know what we mean by that term. You said you are Czech, right? "Patriotard" is an American term that literally, by definition, means "slave to ZOG."

Yes they actually dindu nuffin.
Britcucks did everything.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the concept itself, not about it in the context of Britain, my apologies

I probably don't. Over here, being a patriot means loving and being proud of your country.

Can we all agree that the british monarchy is shit and deserves the oven right?
They are the only reason why there is a british "nation".

Yes, undoubtedly, everything in form of modern technology, science, all great art and literature have all come from Germanics, northern Italy was heavily settled by Germanic peoples, and it is the only region that is white.

Franks, Gothic Spain (Which did last for 200 years and actually saw expansion of public baths and aqueducts).

Kek, no it didn't, the Romans abandoned Britain, then the Anglos and the Saxons invaded and exterminated the local population, modern day Brits are as Germanic as the Germans, even lowland-Scots are Germanic by blood.

Kek, that's entirely made up, they conquered the region, maintained and expanded the infrastructure and instituted law and order after the Roman state had collapsed.

No its' the truth.

That didn't happen, there was no technologies lost by the Germanics conquering Roman lands, the Germanic peopels actually improved the agricultural technologies and systems.
You're a historically illiterate fucwit, how does it feel to be wrong about everything?

They made Europe Great again.

Look up any list of achievement by country.
You must be really new here if you haven't even seen those stats.

Jealous is the wrong word, but they were the lesser of two evils.

Cool story, but does that make them worse than kikes, shit skins, gooks, etc? No, so fuck off.

da fuq?

Just a question, where do you think Czechs fit in the subracial spectrum?
There is no slav race and i'm pretty sure you aren't balts or mediterraneans.

I know you're not asking me, but I think Czech women are pretty cute on average, wouldn't mind race-mixing with one tbh.

Alpine?

That makes you oven material all the same

No, I'd say that they're some weird mix of Germanic, Slav and Alpine.

You dont know anything about Genseric do you?
shame he was based in some ways
hes the one who threw the kikes menorah from their temple into the bottom of the Med sea

Franks is Charlemagne or Charles Martel
late 7th century at best theres a 200 year gap there
Gothic Spain also came later about 100 years after the collapse of Rome
nope Brits are still largely Brythonic Celt genetically
the Romans used Germanic mercenaries in their armies quite frequently in the final days of the Empire
the ones they had stationed in Britain mutinied and pillaged most of the forts and settlements in England/Britain after the Roman coin stopped flowing in the late 5th century AD
the Angles, Saxons and Jutes didnt arrive til the late 6th century AD
is that why Genserics empire spent 40 years terrorising every fleet in the sea
they came back and sacked Rome by sea later on in their development
normally its bad if Rome is sacked
if Rome is sacked multiple times within the same century things are probably pretty bad

It's worth remembering firstly that we invaded Eastern Europe as part of WW2, and we were fully justified in doing so. If you want to whine about 'it's not fair' do it elsewhere. Also remember that many of the Slavs stayed behind in Eastern Europe rather than withdraw east. We brought the Slavs many benefits in our lands, which they were grateful for. As an example, Reinhard Heydrich later faithfully commanded the respect of the Slavs in his seat to which he was elected many times.

I would also point out that while were expanding eastwards towards Jew and Slav territory, it was entirely within our right to do so. Might makes right, and were forging an empire. Eventually they were going to end up inside our Empire regardless, and while I don't blame them for fighting, you shouldn't hold this up as some sort of heroic freedom struggle. It's LARPy, and goes against the principles of this board. Complaining that the Jews and Slavs lost (after declaring war on us, twice) is just being salty. Might makes right.

A lot is made of the fact that we 'genocided' the Jews and Slavs. This is grossly untrue. We used efficient tactics to combat the guerrilla tactics of the Jews and Slavs as best we could. We weren't going to win the war by worrying about ethics. Thus, we put them in camps. And contrary to what you've been told (propaganda), we did not intentionally starve the Jews and Slavs in the camps, we simply couldn't get supplies to them. In actual fact, a higher percentage of German soldiers died in the camps than Jew and Slav civilians.

that Rome guy is a cuck. don't listen to him.

You're confusing USA, which is mixed with Dutch, with Canada and Australia, which are pure British. USA never considered rejoining the British Empire. Canada and Australia never dreamed of rebeling against it.

Buying out a bankrupt Dutch enterprise and sending over a bunch of urban retards to try and farm is not an "invasion". Don't make it sound heroic because it wasn't. Especially considering that you immediately started to war with local nigger tribes because "muh law and order" while freeing slaves (thus fucking up Boer families' income and giving angry niggers more soldiers) and imposing English as the official language, thus losing Boer support in the middle of tribal warfare. Good job there, lad.
Such as pushing them out of Cape and into the wild, barren, nigger-filled Karoo? Bravo.
The only reason Cecil Rhodes bothered with "commanding respect" with the Boers was when he failed to oust them from diamond mines by force. Instead he decided to infiltrate their parliament to accrue reputation points and try to fuck them over legally from within.
Uh huh. You planned on dismantling the Cape colony before the discovery of diamonds in Voorzuigt (Kimberley) and you went batshit insane when gold was discovered at Witwatersrand. You did not build an empire for the sake of building an empire, you were driven by single-minded, insatiable greed. And Cecil Rhodes was the epitome of it - an avaricious schemer without principles or scruples, owned by the Rothschilds from pate to soles.
See above, my snaggle-toothed friend. You had zero motive for expanding before the Boers hit diamonds and later gold.
And what was it then, you faggot? They were fighting to get their land, independence and way of life back.
Into which you provoked them, twice. First time was by annexing their land and imposing your rule, the second was by staging the Jameson raid. By your logic, Boers should have rolled over and died whenever you came to annex more of their land (despite recognizing their independence earlier) or imposing another of your bullshit rules that only made things worse for everyone.
"We are losing the war, better start rounding up civillians, burning farms and slaughtering animals that feed them!"

"Hey Bob, what are we supposed to do with these people?"
"Dunno, dump them behind barbed wire and see what happens?"
You intentionally starved them and spread the news of it as far and wide as possible to force the kommandos into surrendering while shamefully hiding the fact you were conducting a genocide from the English public. When Fawcett leaked the info, your retarded government actually plotted to have her assassinated.
[citation needed]
Because letting wild kaffirs run free among the people keeping the country afloat is such a fine plan.

To sum it up: eat shit, you limey cunt. Your country has been so thoroughly kiked over the centuries that all boundaries between actions of kike cartels and the crown's own were erased, while you come here justifying them and asking people not to hate you for it. Starting with 1657, every single thing Britain did was aimed at fucking European people over for short-term profit - none of which ended up in your coffers, anyway. Boers were fucking heroes for standing up to your "empire's" Jewish antics.
Now your deeds are catching up with you, and I, for one, will not shed a single tear when your country becomes Europe's first Islamic state. There's nothing left there worth saving, anyway.

Sorry, I was just skimming through your comment and misread it for Germanic.

The Franks were a German tribe who conquered modern day France, and more.
They came from the are of modern day Frankfurt in Germany.

No, they're not, the vast majority of modern day English and Scots are Germanic.

The Welsh and highlanders are a different story.

After the Romans had abandoned it, and then they preceded to exterminating the local population.

Oh look, this one guy was a pirate!
Wew, it isn't like anyone else has ever raided the merchant fleets of other nations.

Kek, good.

pic only one m8

It's no problem. I'm just glad we cleared up any misunderstandings.

As for the patriot thing, the word itself has the same meaning everywhere. In America, a "patriot" loves his country, but a "patriotard" thinks his country's government is always right, and is willing to sacrifice himself in a Middle-Eastern war. American Neoconservatives often disguise their heinous actions as honest and sincere patriotism, so their naive followers are called "patriotards," basically "useful idiots."

I hope that made sense. It's a semi-ironic subversion of an otherwise positive word.

You talking to me?

No point arguing this any further then.

So I assume the savage german hordes came and immediatelly dropped their tribal way of life, adopted Roman legal system, produced many great works of literature… No? Germans were lover on the technological level than the fucking celts, and that's a fucking feat

You tell me. You're the rabid germaboo here who doublethinks his way into favouring germany every single time, regardless of fact or circumstance.

Maybe if you're a mudshit

You must really be a moron if you believe everything you see on the internet. Anyone with a shred of common sense can see that a single ethnicity that lived like animals up until a few centuries ago couldn't have accounted for around 90% of all scientific progress and discovery.

The fact someone on Holla Forums wishes his country had been ran by commies is something I didn't think I'd ever see.

Czechs are mainly slavs, but they mixed with Germans quite a bit, as well as with Poles in the most eastern parts.

Thank you for the explanation

Holy fuck you bongs are retarded. Cromwell was busy enslaving the Irish while shoveling jews into England because he thought they would convert (kek). Soon after you were taking orders from the jews and invaded SA to seize diamond and mining plunders for your masters. Got your ass kicked for so long, the war was so unpopular, and ripped apart your finances to pay for it. After the dust settled, you turned your back on Rhodesia and South Africa, and run around thumbing your nose because you dindu nuttin.

The eternal anglo is real.

merchant fleets sure
every naval fleet they came across is another story
Rome abandoned Britain because Rome fell
Roman law and infra>>8660229
structure Britain didnt fall it was pulled apart by Germanics
thats not what the genetic analysis says

Pirate?
he was king of Spain and all of North Africa from Morrocco to as far as Libya

Yeah I know
whats them not doing much until the late 7th century AD got anything to do with the fall of Rome in the late 5th century AD
wheres the Empire in Europe between the fall of Rome and the Rise of the Franks?
theres a 200 year gap there give or take a few decades

No one disputed your right to mention your people. They objected to you claiming a right for 'your people' (which?) to genocide other peoples, since 'might is right'.

oh and this bit too
so 150,000 saxons, angles and jutes, not just the men their families too
they exterminated 4 million Roman-British Celts?
nope
the Anglo-Saxons replaced the Celtic Brythonic ruling class
same as the Normans would do to them 400 years later

Every time Brits have the chance to fuck something up they will take it.

See Rhodesia for example.

Read the thread and get back to me

irish confirmed nonwhite, pack it up boys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5th_SS_Panzer_Division_Wiking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11th_SS_Volunteer_Panzergrenadier_Division_Nordland

Literally who cared about current kings anymore?

brits are not hate because of the Boers. You are hate because every time the decision comes up between picking the white side and the Jewish side you pick Jewish.

Boers don't like Englishman because of your incredibly arrogant and superior behavior towards us in our own fucking country. Englishman always want too be friends with blacks, date blacks, invite blacks to party's because this is how you claim superiority towards us "backwards racist" Afrikaners.

Emily Hobhouse, an English woman confirmed you fucking starved us in the camps, you would not give us soap, then you write books about how we are "dirty" people and died because we didn't wash ourselves.

You declared war on us, you were so arrogant you brought more bottles of champagne than guns for the first war. You infiltrated the black South African community and put them up against us to start a second war with us while we were fighting the blacks, which you led into war with us through subterfuge.

You had no fucking interest in what we were doing until you heard about gold and diamonds. You were scared of us becoming the second America.

You burned down farms, you killed children and my great uncle fought against you fuckers when he was 13 years old because you fuckers put his father on Saint Helena.

You fought a war against white people with brutal tactics for the Rothchilds & Oppenheimers.

JOU POES SOUT PIEL

Truth is we fucked you up in both wars. We didn't even have guns for everybody, we bombed your trains too get guns from your soldiers and kicked your ass with your own weapons the only hope for you fags to win the wars was attacking woman and children.

You fought like cowards, not like Europeans did for centuries, then you have the fucking gall to try and make excuses for it. People would be a lot more forgiving in South Africa if you unbelievably arrogant holier than thou faggots could just admit that, but no never your fault always something else, like spoiled children.

Walking around in Cape Town and Johannesburg with your high fences and security guards while you fought for the kaffirs who gets us killed on the farms without ever own up too your mistakes.

BAN ME FOR FALLING FOR D&C SHILL AGAIN IDGAF

I hate brits with their superiority complex

That has literally been your only argument, and now you're trying to pretend that I'm the one doing it.
Wewie!

There was a merge, but nothing of value was lost, and many great churches were built.

Lel, the shit for brains Slav actually believes this. We weren't, you however were.

Kek, I'm just following facts and logic, you're then one who's committing the doublethink and ideological dishonesty.

Kek, you're fucking triggered there m80.
Take a chillpill lad, calm down. The closest thing to a mud here is you.

Wew, I'm not here to babysit you lad, if you're intellectually honest you'll come to see that I'm right anyway.

Yes, which is why no one has ever claimed that Slavs are some form of master race, since the Germanic race has been the leading race for at least 1500 years.

I never said that I wanted it to be run by commies, any more than you're saying you're wishing that your country to be run by Merkel.

No actually it isn't.

Kek, that's a lie and you know it.

And?

No, there really isn't, they conquered a piece of land, and then they expanded. Are you retarded?

He's just flipping the script. I thought about doing the same, but as a Turkroach.

Anyway, the funny thing about this thread is that the OP apparently just wanted to prove that "Holla Forums is stupid" in an attempt to convince Brits who are still here to jump ship, but they saw right through him and pointed out that he knew what kind of reaction he was going to get, and that he was being disingenuous about wanting "intellectual discourse."

I guess that's the silver lining. The bongs who cause trouble will mostly stay on /brit/, and the ones we have here are genuinely respectable and don't cause any issues.

its not a fucking lie
look up Britain in 4th and 5th century AD
German mercenaries without a paymaster chimped out and burned the island

Only the men, if you look at the haplogroups of Britain you see that it's about 70% Germanic.
And that's all of it, go down to the local level and you'll see some regions in the 90's.

Kek, this is literally the most retarded meme of all time.

and im sure these two million men these warrior/farmers just lined up to be slaughtered by about what 80,000 warrior/farmers who came from overseas who dont know the lay of the land, the terrain and whatnot
you're blindly following a fantasy think about it

They were invited by the British themselves.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vortigern
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groans_of_the_Britons

Yes it is, it's a straight up lie, by some self-hating Britcuck, who has a such an inferiority complex towards the Germans, that he can't even admit that he himself is practically a German!

Look up what happens to a bridge when is isn't maintained.

No, it didn't, Germans conquered that pisshole of an island, and then used the women for breeding stock.

They weren't warriors, they were just farmers, they were conquered and exterminated by the superior Nordic men.

Practically yes, how else can you explain the modern day haplogroups of British males?

No.

Slav is a linguistic group. Russians and Ukranians are east balts. Poles and czechs are, subracially, germanic. Maybe with some alpine mixed in, but that depends.

that came later than what im referring to

oh I see we're equating an inanimate fucking object with a system of tribal chiefs and Roman governors

quite well actually since they all possess a unique haplogroup only found on the British Isles
whatever you are you cant throw stones
you're either a very atypical egotistical German with severe USI or a cuck yourself

Fuck off islandnigger. Brits are literally subhuman.

I had pointed out that I live in the locality and that my grandparents were personally there when the land was seized AFTER the WW2. NOT before.

Technological progress isn't only about discovering new shit, it's also about spreading the knowledge. The areas that had already been civilized reverted to barbarism after being settled by germanic tribes.

I suppose we must each be reading a different conversations then

Hardly. I'm not the one with rapefugees racemixing in my nation.

Great argument you have there. I'm not going to hunt "proof" for your ridiculous claims for you.

You mean the anglos, right? It was the brits and burgers who had been in charge of the world for the last three centuries at least, and before them it was the French.

This. If Brits hadn't been such faggots in ww2 The world wouldn't be so fucked now.

good job

vid related really

Reminder that Natal is rightful British clay.

No, you were the one who stated that the infrastructure in Britain declined after the Romans left, and you blamed this on the Germans, this is false, unlike in southern Europe there was no reason to maintain much of the infrastructure left, and therefore much of it collapsed.

No they don't, read this: 70% of British males have Germanic haplogroups.
Because they kille the British men, and then fucked the British women, impregnating them with Germanic babies.

You're retarded m8, the Czech government decided to revoke all rights of the ethnic German citizens and to take all their belongings and land, then the Germans invaded, that's why you were invaded.
You're a fucking moron.

Yeah, that's why the Germanics invented the printing press, and the Internet, and electricity, and everything else that makes communication easier.
And also why the Germanics were the first people in the history of the world to institute public schooling.

Kek, you couldn't be further from the truth my buttblasted friend.

No, it's just you who can't be honest with yourself.

You aren't the one who's suffered the anti-white ZOG government.
Kek, you really are buttflustered, aren't you?

Oh no, I'm not saying that I'm infallible or that only someone who's retarded could ever disagree with me, I'm simply calling you a retard, because you are one.

Well, as much as I hate to admit it they've been at the forefront of many things, but they are Germanic, but no, they've not been leading things for 1500 years.

Only the last century actually, and they're already loosing grip.

No, boyo, the French have never run shit.
But the French are mostly Latnized Germans

Lmao

So you need a complex to be a white nationalist?

Seems application of that principle to your fellows worked out really well for you.
Enjoy your 'empire' of mud, Britcuck – you earned it.

Well yes, that is the whole idea after all, that you're superior to other inferior races.

no

Wow you sure showed me

So, exactly how Jewish are you?

losing*

So you're not proud of your Nation and don't believe it to be superior to others?

That is not true.

Care to PROVE me wrong, then?

says the delusional germaboo

Oh, NOW it all makes sense. Of course you say that germans accounted for 90% of scientific advancement, when you consider half the globe as german! I can already see your 'great germans list' - "What's that? His great-grandaunt had a german cousin? PUREBRED ARYAN GERMAN I TELL YOU!" If you're going to be this liberal with the usage of the term, then Czechs are germanic too due to having mixed with Germans and Austrians since before HRE was a thing.

The point is to preserver your race,not be smug about how great you are,and that doesn't require any complex,it's common sense.

How fucking new are you?

He says whilst posting a picture of Trump photoshopped to look like a God with a halo around his head

You're not very good at this, are you?

Pride in ones family does not require belief in superiority over one's brothers, Jew.

So your brother is a nigger and you're worth about as much as him. Got it.

Checked for I triggered you so hard you didn't even have a response that wasn't some Jew-tier slop.

You don't have to believe yourself superior to your brothers, sisters, mother and father, in order to be proud of your family.
This is truth, you know it, and it beats the fuck out of the retarded argument you've been shilling for like at least 10 posts now, and you know that too.

Yes it is.

You're the one claiming an event happened, for me to be considered liable for evidence you must first prove your side.
That which can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

Go on now, prove how the Germanic tribes ruined Europe, provide evidence.

You literally have no arguments, and you literally think that you accusing me of sympathizing with the Germans is somehow shameful, I've been open about it the entire time. Just what is your IQ? Because it can't be more than my shoe size.

I'm simply pointing out that you're behaving in a manner that is to be expected from a bootyblasted monkey brain.

Germanics, user, Germanics.
Learn how to read you fuckwit.

No, user, no.
It's simply a fact that the Germanic population of Europe has contributed about 90% of all advancement, and nearly all art and architecture as well.

It's in no way liberal, it's simply factual.

What exactly does your family have to do with the difference between races? I bet you've even made a bunch of posts here on this board today berating niggers, you sanctimonious, hypocritical little cretin.

Nationalism is the belief that your nation shares blood with you, making them your family with a common home. Fucking newfag needing explanations like a 2 year old. As for the hypocrisy admiring a culture from afar is different compared too having one forced down your throat by gunpoint, modern day multiculturalism for example causes a little bit of friction between different races.

Fuck off, shill.

Okay, 'Nationalist'.

The Afrikaners were a noble European people and the British treated them like savages. The British Empire never had any concern for the self determination of civilized peoples and they were determined to exploit all Nonbritish no matter how noble the were to make British people wealthy and dominant. They were the scourge of the world in the 1800's and one of the great reasons for modern Jewish dominance.

90% of the western hemisphere's native population died of spanish diseases between 1492 and 1630

fucking this, apartheid is completely vindicated now, and will only appear more and more vindicated as SA death-spirals into failed statehood. even the zulu king has said so.

"Better Hitler than (((Blum)))" was the slogan. They didn't know how right they were, but they were still right. Vichy France best France.

Wow i honestly cannot tell who in this thread is a shill or whose just being an autistic shitposter "because acting retarded is fun hurrr"

100% more true than false

Brits are hated because even their nationalists worship a globalist cuck and alcoholist who destroyed it's own country.

Less shitty effort posts about your hemherroids, more actual work toward liberating cuck island, limey.

Anglo-saxons are imperialistic degenerates who genocide people for their kike overlords.

brits are fedoras
therefore i support the boers

BOERS >(((brits)))

Brits=literal mummy niggers

MUH KING JAMES N SHIT

Yes, lets argue and fight about other whites, we don't have enough enemies yet. As long as you don't bring up the Hebrews or nig-nogs.

Take a lesson from Elmo Holla Forums

They also thought the Englishmen back across the channel were degenerated

post discarded

Reminder. The eternal anglo strikes again

Noone hates other Holla Forumslacks here, it might be a banter at most, to motivate to action.

You claim there's a lot of hatred towards VBritain, Brits. There's not, there's hatred towards the J*w merchants which own and rule you and you do, did little to nothing about. But saying it was somehow the right of the British empire to genocide the boers is beyond vile and I think is faking an opinion to direct actual hatred towards Brits.

The 'British' (J*wish) empire is and was one of the most cancerous things ever to happen. We all are blamed for it's crimes. That's their excuse to invade Europe now. Fuck you you deluded (hopefully parhaps) but undoubtedly just vile scum.

Not a supporter of OP but he's right here. Don't be drawn into believing that the only alternative of Apartheid is what we have now. Apartheid led to the white population being limited in number while allowing blacks to breed incessantly. It was also too blatantly racist, which allowed other countries to easily denounce SA. Things went south the moment Smuts lost in '48.

I hate brits because they are brits you fucking retard

Please explain.

What a fucking retard you are m8.

The British invaded after brit kikes learned south Africa was literally a gold mine. They weren't about to let those goyim get rich.

The white population were limited due to the National Party imposing restrictions on immigration from white countries. Ian Smith bring this up in his book, and rightly states that it led to whites declining as a proportion of the total population.

Blacks were able to breed a lot too. Because they had to birth many children to stay alive before the white man came, they have a culture of having lots of children which has never gone away. This became a major problem under Apartheid because the blacks got lots of gibs from the government. It's why you get pic related - they don't get these gibs anymore.

Black people need to wake up and take responsibility of their own actions instead of blaming whitey all the time.
Once they do, maybe we might finally be able to help you properly.

But then I remember the IQ of the country and a sense of hopelessness reemerges.

What can we do with Africa?

Actually it's not that simple. The British had actually abandoned everything north of the Cape and enfranchised and recognised both of the Boer republics at one point, and a British ambassador had given total independence and self-governance to the Boers even though a majority within the states had voted for British rule. The conflicts had a lot of causes, few of which involved diamonds in any meaningful sense. I'm sure there much kikery behind the scenes but it doesn't help to oversimplify things.

True, and I think more and more are realising this. But the Zulu King is only saying this because he wants his gibs back. It's the same story in the end - they know they're dependent on whites. Difference is, he admits it.

Colonize it and this time, settle more whites while making sure the blacks don't increase in number.

Agree with the first part, but disagree with the second.

I want ethnic sovereignty. The time of ethnic mistrust, jealousy and hate needs to be quelled somehow - but not through multiculturalism.

I believe a solution is ethnic (note not religious/memetic) nationalism and a globalist structure for these nations. I took out the religion part - because there are cults that do not work with other people and cultures. Then there are those that do.

The problem with this is that it was tried before. Whites were lenient with blacks and allowed them to breed and overrun what few whites there were, and even if whites reproduced at a fast rate, we can never outreproduce the blacks naturally. As much as ethnic nationalism for all peoples is a noble goal, with blacks it is simply not possible when the vast majority of them are little more than overgrown children.

No it was not, never has their been a UN declaration for the security and sovereignty of ethnicity. They used to keep it much more vague to avoid overstepping the boundary on multiculturalism.

Stopped reading right there. Fuck off eternal anglo.

ROW, ROW, ROW BRITANNIA!!!

Next you'll tell me German Nationalism isn't real because no German Nationalist could love the Prussians as much as the Bavarians.

Holy fucking kek. I didn't realize inventing history had extended past the Poles now. Guess everyone was just genociding Germans left, right, and center back then, eh? The Czechs, the Poles, the French, and probably everyone else in Europe too.

Get your neck free from your sphincter. Those "genocides" of Germans (not that I've ever heard anything more than a "Polish ethnic cleansing" ever claimed) have as much evidence as the fucking Holocaust. You are aware that you can explain and understand the circumstances of the war and Hitler and others' actions without resorting to making up history to make Germans into dindu nuffin bad goy punching bags, right?

Apartheid is cucked because it implies nonwhites should live.

But when Germans take land from other people it's okay, right? Fuck off. Stop with this leftist global justice system of "B-But I squatted here first!" bullshit. Maybe we should resurrect the fucking Neanderthals since you homo sapiens sapiens "stole" that land from them.

"Land stealing" is a leftist myth, and you should have your anal plug outfitted with a shotgun slug for buying it.

Get out, cuck.

And now you switched ips.

Yeah, because all the land Hitler wanted was German land, inhabited by Germans.

You literally know nothing of history do you cuck?

don't do that.

It's like you didn't even bother reading my post. Before that it was the land of others such as the Stone Age European farmers. Before that it was Neanderthal. The Germans are sitting on stolen land. All humanity is. So instead of playing a lefty victim game of trying to justify yourself, drop the baby act and admit you don't have some sort of karmic tribute to pay for your expansionism.

Only rational thing in your post. Still, the fact that you're trying to be moralistic about it rather than simply acknowledge the fact that Hitler wanted the land because Germans lived on it, and not as some grand justification, shows how compromised you are for lefty morals.

Besideswhich, I wasn't even referring to WW2. Germans have stolen plenty of land throughout history. Again, literally everyone has. Stop trying to pretend that has some sort of moral aspect.

Might makes right is nigger tier logic

Kill yourself

Are you trying to reply to me, retard?

An image speaks a thousand words.

If they saw white people taking a strong leading role, they may be influenced by the ubermensch.

It's humanities last hope for harmony.

Why would you want harmony for "humanity"? How is that in any way desirable?

I don't want niggers to become more deadly competition for me and mine. I want them to not become a threat at all, whether that means total elimination or some softer solution. If you had any sense you'd want this too, and not just for niggers.

If I was trying to reply to you, I would have.

However, if you beloeve in the might makes right philosophy, both you and OP should kill yourselves

Because when you live in a packed tin can of sardines, it becomes a nightmare when they begin to attack one another.

I don't really see how that refutes anything I said. I guess by that logic you're okay with the replacement of Europeans since to try and do anything about it would necessitate violence and that'd be just awful.

Glad we got that established then.

No, the forcing of people into others countries creates violence. It is best to keep different animals separate :^)

That doesn't change the fact that the animals already totally and completely permeate our societies, and to remove them would necessitate violence. To be frankly honest, your entire point seems predicated on not wanting violence, which seems pretty pointless and probably inevitably defeating, given that violence will always exist.

What, again, is your argument for not nullifying nonwhites as a threat?

So fucking what?
It's German land, and Hitler did nothing wrong.

Go eat a niggercock you fucking Anglo.

Put it this way, some people subvert, I prefer to wait for a casus belli.

Subversion leads to mistrust, mistrust leads to failing diplomacy, failing diplomacy destroys the societies involved.
The west falls, we all fall.

sage

It's amusing that it took you half an hour to respond with rage and mental incontinence when confronted by the fact you have no basis for your arguments. It's even more amusing to see that you missed my point entirely and are still trying to pull the moralistic shit like it means a damn thing. Please, though, do try to explain how Germans conquering land from people makes it German while non-Germans conquering land from Germans doesn't make it non-German in your perverted leftist morality. By all means go ahead and say that you support it because you're a German and it's good for Germans, but don't turn around and lambaste people for doing the same thing to you and pretend it's some sort of moral wrong. Either it's okay to conquer land or it isn't, Schlomo. It'd be nice if you could actually stick to a coherent point instead of giving pro-German posters a bad name.

Not that it really matters, since you've proven yourself to be nothing but an angry shill who pretends to think the only Germanics are white or relevant, and that trying to be consistent about things is for the British, who you claim are Germanic but still hate, funnily enough.

You're talking tactics, not strategy. Either you agree with making nonwhites no longer a threat or you don't, and you're sending conflicting messages on that.

Umm, didn't South Africa go to total shit after Apartheid was lifted? It's literally the AIDS capital of the world now, and whites are still genocided and denied property rights.

What if I told you all it would take is an enemy threat to all humanity?
Then we'd agree to disagree and take them on.

Jews would not though, they'd bribe them and try to flee or subvert.

I don't want the ayy lmaos to compete with me and mine anymore than the niggers, user, not that it's a thing we can bet on. Moreover, nonwhites would in all likelihood put us on a worse footing against xeno scum, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. Sure contact with ayys would unite most of humanity, but that doesn't make that a good thing. Although that would make for an interesting piece of sci-fi.

Plus you still haven't answered the question directly. Probably done replying though.

they are also the reason israel exists and they have been ZOG central for centuries by then anyway.

Then you have no problem with britain getting taken over by muslims :^)

Might makes right after all.

see

Don't fall into the trap of believing Germany was right in WW1 too. They did blatantly trample all over a treaty they had signed. Had they not done so the UK would've stayed out of the war. This was a huge mistake since it eventually led to the betrayal of Germany through the Balfour Declaration.

forgot pic

Brits are hated on Holla Forums because you are a bunch of anti-Germanic faggots who worship Churchill and the Jews

Then why were majority of immigrants to USA German? Over 60%.

This is the same Brits we are talking about yes? The ones who have been the most loyal servants of the Jews for the past 1000 years? Those Brits? The ones that destroyed white western civilization and gave power over the entire planet to the Jews?

For what its worth, Brits on here don't.

Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Look up Ben Franklin's remarks.

Since 1650 when Cromwell let the Jews back in, but they've been kiked the longest.

Don't blame them, they're just what America is today. We don't blame Americans for their government.

Always liked brits but after talking to some I realized how full of themselves they are. Thay think they are the best in the world but all they do is sit on their arse down at the pub while their cities turn into mini bagdads.

You mean the English.

Since when? Brit/pol/ is always worshipping Churchill and is extremely anti National Socialism and pro Israel.

Doesn't change the fact that majority of whites in USA are descendants of Germans and it was pretty close that the official language of USA would have become German instead of English

I do, because Brits are the number one most responsible for giving everything to the Jews. If Brits had not betrayed the white race, we would not be slaves under the Jewry. You can not just commit such massive betrayal and expect your brothers to forget it.

Where are you looking? /brit/ don't do any of that to my knowledge, go and see for yourself. I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure.

Yeah but the original poster was saying that the first colonists were suspicious of Germans and their like. Which they were.

Then why are Americans exempt from this if they are modern day ZOG? And don't say Trump, you know he's still CO.

>"Europe and not England, is the parent country of America. This new world hath been the asylum for the persecuted lovers of civil and religious liberty from every part of Europe. Hither have they fled, not from the tender embraces of a mother, but from the cruelty of a monster; and it is so far true of England, that the same tyranny which drove the first emigrants from home pursues their descendants still."

"It is pleasant to observe by what regular gradations we surmount the force of local prejudice, as we enlarge our acquaintance with the world. A man born in any town in England divided into parishes, will naturally associate most with his fellow parishioners (because their interests in many cases will be common) and distinguish him by the name of neighbor; if he meet him but a few miles from home, he drops the narrow idea of a street, and salutes him by the name of townsman; if he travel out of the county, and meets him in any other, he forgets the minor divisions of street and town, and calls him countryman, i.e., countyman; but if in their foreign excursions they should associate in France or any other part of Europe, their local remembrance would be enlarged into that of Englishmen."

>"And, by a just parity of reasoning, all Europeans meeting in America, or any other quarter of the globe, are countrymen; for England, Holland, Germany, or Sweden, when compared with the whole, stand in the same places on a larger scale, which the divisions of street town and county do on the smaller ones; distinctions too limited for continental minds. Not one third of the inhabitants, even of this province, are of English descent. Wherefore, I reprobate the phrase of parent or mother country applied to England only, as being false, selfish, narrow and ungenerous."

-Thomas Paine. Common Sense, "Thoughts on the Present State of American Affairs"

I fucking hate brits because you're one of the absolute saddest, most cuckolded countries on earth.

I fully realise Brexit was a step in the right direction, but remember that you banned firearms and pretty much any form of self defense without needing a union to help you with that one. You guys are naturally cuckolds, now you'll be able to be cuckolds on your own without a massive support group of cuckolds to tell you how to cuck yourselves.

If you used to be any good prior to the EU I'd have hope, but you weren't. You'll let in Mohammad, you'll let him rape your women and murder your sons and daughters and you'll sit crying, masturbating to it in the corner of your depressing gray concrete "flat" as you call it on your rainy little socialist island with or without the EU's help. Remember that if you fight back you'll be locked up forever regardless of how justified and remember that anything more dangerous than a soup spoon will get you locked up longer if you have it just in case. Also remember that the soup spoon will get you locked up anyways if you try to protect yourself with it.

Disarmament is a mistake you only get to make once. You made it a long, long time ago and now you're fucked and that's how it is. You fucked yourself before the EU managed to do it.

Canada's REALLY, REALLY trying to catch up with you faggots and Sweden in terms of being the most emasculated country on earth, but they've got the leg up on you that at least they're allowed to posess SOME manner of weaponry, they just can't do shit with them.

I want you guys to be great, I really truely do. I am a hobbyist with two things, and those are firearms and locomotives. Your country has developed some of the finest examples of both things, which is part of why it pains me so much that you've done this shit to yourselves. I've got a Webley MKIV and an Enfield No. 2 MKI*, both of which are probably my favorite revolvers I own. I wish you guys still did shit like that. You're white men (mostly, or at least you should be). There's no reason for you all to castrate yourselves like you do. You're not a bunch of third-world savage shitskins. You don't need to be this shit.

Paine was a kike tbh, that's why he said that. Anyway, not all of the Founding Fathers were in agreement.

Americans are arguably worse since they possess the means to overthrow the government but they don't do it. They willingly submit themselves under the illusion of freedom. At least the Brits know their predicament and seem to know they need to do something about it.

"Paine was born on January 29, 1736 (NS February 9, 1737),[Note 1] the son of Joseph Pain (or Paine) and Frances (née Cocke), in Thetford, Norfolk, England. Joseph was a Quaker and Frances an Anglican.[9] Born Thomas Pain, despite claims that he changed his family name upon his emigration to America in 1774,[1] he was using Paine in 1769, while still in Lewes, Sussex.[10]"
Doesn't look like a kike to me.

Your empire had a rotten core. It was wrong to fight these wars for the merchants

'apartheid a mistake' lel

I didn't mean literally. If you're trying to defend him then GTFO.

He is responsible for the equality bullshit. He wrote 'Rights of Man', and played a part in the French Revolution. His values led to the following:

Yeah sorry.

see

Where are they not hated?

In Israel.

In their own mind

The "equality bullshit" only applied to all white men. Not even to white men and women being equal with each other, and certainly not to negroids being equal to whites. Paine couldn't have known how the Jews would pervert it over hundreds of years.

-"I'm not hated."
-"Yes you are."
-"I'm not hated in my mind."

He helped do this. He was an enthusiastic supporter of it. He opened the floodgates for liberalism, which allowed the Jews to gain influence.

also

[Citation?] It's not my job to support your claim.

Technically Prussia wasn't a country anymore, so technically 'Germany' didn't sign anything Technically

fucked up greentext, meant to quote
not
>He helped do this. He was an enthusiastic supporter of it. He opened the floodgates for liberalism, which allowed the Jews to gain influence.

see
He played a part in bringing this about. Even he did not personally hold these views, he helped those who did.

Prussia did exist, it was merely incorporated into a larger German Empire. The Kingdom of Prussia remained intact, and the Kaiser remained King of Prussia.

But the treaty in question was only signed by the Kingdom of Prussia, not the German Empire, whatever it's ruler or structure, while such a thing did exist it only suggest that that part of Germany couldn't declare war, not Germany as a whole.

Source?

Yea i miss that too.

You are a so full of shit you know that?
Please pick up a book called the "Boer War" by Thomas Pakenham.

A brit who wrote and unbiased account of the entire history of both boer wars. I say you are full of shit because you cannot measure sympathy and you're working with an agenda.

Go look up Kitchener, Scorched earth and the fucking ground up glass which was put in the sugar. Go find the british soldiers' accounts of falling in love with Boer women in the concentration camps.
You fucking brits will always blame Germany for the faults of a holocaust but deny the genocide of the boers in the camps. Is purposeful starvation and the destruction and imprisonment of all women and children not a concentration camp?
It may have not been on the same scale as what Stalin did but i'm sick of this fucking D&C between English and Afrikaners.

The fucking souties should also fucking accept their mistakes in history, so should the fucking clutchplates/dutchman whatever. We're all fucking wrong. But to point fingers is a typical fucking jew move and that's the whites' biggest problem. The Brits caused shit wherever they went and fuck you for trying to denounce what happened. People like you scratch open wounds open and i'm not even 100% boer. I have both Boer and British heritage and fucks like you LARP as historians thinking you know it all.

Go read the book I mentioned. Go live with the kaffirs for a while and get down on their level before you start talking apartheid and the boers. You have a lot to learn ou pel.

Gaan kak boetie.

But the Kingdom of Prussia, did violate the treaty. They were still a legal entity and Prussian troops invaded Belgium.

Regardless, you are trying some next level kikery here. Why do you defend Germany? WW2 I understand, but WW1?

If you need a source for the fact that Paine was a liberal then you're a retard.

Your claim was

That he was an enthusiastic supporter of rights for Jews and black people.
^^^^^That 's what I want a source for ^^^^^
Because without one, there is no reason to think that he meant equality for anyone else but white men. He supported the revolution, but I'm sure that the primary aim for it wasn't to provide civil rights for Jews and black people, and the next 200 years of degeneracy that followed.

That is complete nonsense. The "official language" of the US was never even remotely close to becoming German.

No, Belgium was just a convenient casus belli for Britain. Churchill and his cabal likely would've dragged Britain into the war anyway, Belgium simply provided a good opportunity for them to shift public opinion in favor of war and pressure the prime minister into intervening.
I agree that Germany made a number of diplomatic blunders (one of them was neglecting relations with Russia and trying to buddy up with Britain instead) and that the Schlieffen plan probably caused more trouble than it was worth, but for Britain the war was never about Belgium.

If you aren't going to prove your false claim that a liberal 200 years ago was in any way anti-white then you're a retard. "Liberal" back then was "I think all WHITE MEN are equal to each other".

False, it was. It was almost chosen as the official language.

Patiently waiting for a response to
and

The 'enthusiastic supporter' quote refers to his support of the Revolution, which is was in all ways a bad thing.
I won't pretend to know if he supported all these things or not, but he was a hardcore liberal and helped those were responsible for all the bad shit. He's not one to be admired in any way. Liberalism itself is a terrible thing that opened the doors for Jewish control and degeneration of society.

Why would we want to be dragged into war? We didn't want it. And Belgium is a legitimate reason, see

How? Churchill wasn't influential at this point. David Lloyd George, his mentor, was fiercely anti-war, and the governing Liberal party had no desire for war either.

Who's 'them'? The Jews? I'm sure the Jews wanted war and financed both sides but remember that we didn't want a war. Germany invaded Belgium, breaking a treaty, so we jumped in to protect them. Not everything is smoke and mirrors, you know.

Germany fucked up big time, and it was their own fault. The Jews did their thing from 1916 onwards with regards to the war.

He helped facilitate anti-white sentiments. See my first part of this post.

Prove that he helped do that. So far it is just a lie made up by a British cuckold.

I wouldn't defend them in either war really, I just don't want to be biased, the exact opposite of a kike.
But it's precisely the opposite, I think Germany was wrong in WW2 and right in WW1, the invasion of Belgium was a drastic measure because the Kaiser was a shithead and a terrible diplomat, however, it was the allies who were fighting a primarily expansionist war in WW1, their primary interest was to extended their political system onto those which did not want it, subject Germany to international markets and for others like Italy to simply extend it's borders, while Germany on the other hand liberated several countries from Soviet Russian Occupation and got into the war because it's ally had been declared war on. Although I think in both cases German foreign Policy was much too rough but compared to countries like Britain and France it was meager at most looking at the time period they were in at least.
In the end everyone was fighting for their own interests and the only ones in the right were the countries that involuntarily got mixed up in their conflicts over petty squabbles.
Also Hitler did everything wrong except for gassing the Jews, which he really didn't actually do.

I'm starting to see why /brit/ thinks this place is stupid.

Fair enough.

I won't go into WW2 but that's surprising tbh. As for WW1 it's important to remember that the Allies had many different war goals. Italy was looking for more land, but they still had been coaxed into the war by the Entente. France was merely defending herself, and Britain was defending Belgium. Russia possibly was expansionist since they wanted to increase their influence in the Balkans (hence their support of Serbia) and they wanted to get at the Ottomans. Serbia was expansionist, I'll give you that, they started it, though arguably you could sympathise with them since their's was a nationalist cause, aiming to free the Serbs in Austria.

The Central Powers were again mixed. Austria was seeking to expand her influence in the Balkans, like Russia, which is why they annexed Bosnia in 1908. Beyond that they were relatively peaceful though. The Ottomans were desperately trying to keep their Empire together, they were in no shape for expansion. Bulgaria was very expansionist since they still wanted Greater Bulgaria at the expense of Greece and Serbia. And Germany's militarism was unmatched. They may not have started the war, but they were very aggressive and made no secret of their expansionist desires.

Ultimately you're right though, it was just a shitshow where, once it started, everyone was in it for themselves.

How new are you? No one hates the britts. It's the same D&C shit that the jew has been planting here since day one.

British are fags
Slavs are not white
Finns are Mongols
Irish aren't white

List goes on. Sadly people like you seem to have bought into that shit.

Sadly there are many among us who like to meme about it not understanding that they're reinforcing the fucking propaganda.

Well, call us mongrels but our racial stock consists of Dutch, French, German, and English to various degrees.

The lower strata of our people gets flushed down in to the Coloured population.

OP tries to gloss over the fact that the Second Boer War was a war of aggression against internationally recognized independent Boer republics, aimed at gaining control over the diamonds in Boer territory. "Might makes right." Come on, man. If a big black guy steals your wallet at knifepoint, it doesn't make it right because he was armed and you weren't.

That user made it pretty fucking clear that he wanted proof that Paine facilitated anti-white sentiments you disingenuous kike.
Liberalism has taken many forms and been redefined many times in history, and you're aiming to connect it all and make it all the same- one big enemy.

The reality is that simply being against Monarchism was enough to label you as a liberal/left-wing, that is the origin of Left-Right politics to begin with.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Left#Left_and_Right_in_France
Those who were against the monarchy and for a Republic sat on the upper-left benches on the Assemblee Nationale, those for the monarchy sat on the upper-right benches

Now those who were for providing civil rights to Blacks and Jews, and who held anti-white sentiments would have undoubtedly sided with the Left in this case, because they could make their sentiments a reality in a Republic easier than they could in a Monarchy. However, those who were against the monarchy didn't necessarily hold these same views.

It's the same logic that modern liberals use when they call everyone who supported Trump a Fascist Nazi White Supremacists. Trump is undoubtedly going to get the support of these kinds of people because he is facilitating pro-white sentiments. But that doesn't mean that all Trump supporters were Fascist Nazi White Supremacists.

You're implying the same logic as the LIBERALS that you so desperately appear to despise.

Asquith's cabinet was divided on that and most were in favor of war if Belgium got invaded. The rest eventually came around when they realized the liberal party was at risk of losing their electoral support.
Churchill played a major role in winning Lloyd George over, because he expected British public opinion on the war to change once Germany attacked Belgium (which he was correct about). Lloyd George simply didn't want to sacrifice his career, so he came around to support Churchill's (and Grey's) position and prevented the anti-war liberals in the cabinet from resigning. Sure, he wasn't enthusiastic about it at all, but in the end he came to support the war to save his own ass.
Churchill and Grey were the main force behind Britain's interference and persuading Asquith's cabinet to support the war. Their aim wasn’t to save Belgium, it was their realpolitik that steered Britain towards conflict.
Bullshit, Britain was fully prepared to violate Belgian neutrality and blockade Belgian ports if the Germans didn't. Sure, the British public thought it was all about Belgium, but the supporters of the war simply seized this opportunity. And why wouldn't the anti-war liberals go along with it if anything else meant losing their electoral support? In the end the whole fucking party supported Britain’s interference just to keep the Conservatives out.
The Brits decided to declare war on Germany long before Belgium entered the picture, simply because they feared Germany as a continental rival and not because British honour demanded their interference on Belgium’s behalf. They even explicitly said that they would always support a divided Europe if it meant securing their own dominance.

I'm starting to see how brit/pol/ actively engages in strawman arguments in order to avoid conversation bringing up the fact that Brits betrayed their race and gave the world to the Jews on a silver platter

im seeing some seriously jewish tactics at work that that poster

with that poster*

No, it wasn't, you stupid asshole. It is chronic shitposters like you who don't even know what it is that you don't know who've ruined Holla Forums, far more than shills or astroturfing ever did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhlenberg_legend

The Boers were the ones who declared war.

Which he did by helping the Revolution you nigger. Are you new or something? I thought it was common knowledge here that the French Revolution was the fruit of almost all that is bad in the modern world.

But my point is that it's always facilitated new ideology which are increasingly liberal and thus allow degeneracy to seep in.

I know, which is why we did declare war when that happened. I'm saying that we would've stayed out otherwise, which was the case.

Yes, you're right here. As I recall he passed notes over to DLG in Parliament to try and convince him to support war. But I think this was only after Belgium was invaded and the Liberals were still reluctant to declare war, although eventually they did.

Yes, again you're right, but most did not support the war for the reasons Churchill did. He got lucky, really. Had Germany not been stupid enough to invade Belgium then the Liberals never would've committed to war.

Source?

Actually, the war tore the Liberal Party apart, even before the split between Asquith and DLG. They had to go along with it once Belgium was invaded due to public opinion, but before there was no question of them supporting the war. It wasn't a big government conspiracy, it was Churchill and the Jews pushing the moderates over the line once Belgium was invaded, and they probably didn't need to do that in any case.

I'd say both are true. Germany did unquestionably break a treaty by invading Belgium. I'm sure we were looking for ways to contain Germany but if that were so surely we would've declared war once Germany declared war on France? Our hesitance shows that while we feared Germany's strength, it wasn't a pre-planned thing to declare war.

That's always been British policy - to stop any continental power from becoming strong enough to challenge us. But as I said, we weren't quick to declare war. I think we were happy to observe until a later date before Germany invaded Belgium.

Government =/= people

Guess I'll blame all Americans for being modern ZOG then.

I think you're being overly paranoid. I'm not trying to convince you to do anything detrimental to white interests.

see second and third line

Could be, but the few times I ever opened a brit/pol/ thread, it was full of that kind of shit. "Based Churchill", "Based Bomber Harris" and blatant hatred of Germanic people. They were completely oblivious to the fact that Brits are responsible for the Jews gaining power above all whites.

Yes, I know.
So why don't you Brits stop worshipping your historical leaders, that were the biggest Jew lovers? You should treat them as traitors.

The naval blockade of Antwerp was one of Churchill's plans, who suspected the Belgian government might grant the Germans right of passage, look it up.

Other than that, you're agreeing with almost everything I've said, you're just somehow coming to the conclusion that's it's Germany's fault for playing into the hands of a couple of warmongers who were concerned that Britain might not be number one anymore (even though a German victory barely would've hurt British interests).
Entering the war and escalating it was ultimately Britain's decision, who weren't even under any contractual obligations to Belgium. Had the Kaiser, who was desperate to prevent a war, known that attacking Belgium would cause Britain's entry into the conflict he likely would've abandoned the Schlieffen plan.
Germany's mistake was having a terrible diplomat as a leader, but the escalation of WWI was hardly their fault.

I haven't seen any of that when I check on /brit/. The occasional Harris floats by, but that's all.

They do have a belief that they are the master race. I don't know if they're serious or not.

What makes you say that? Every country has fallen to kikery at some point.

The Brits do no such thing. We hate Churchill and love Mosley, if you want examples.

OK but this is dependent on Belgium violating their own neutrality to allow the Germans passage. So Britain would be justified in this action.

It was Germany's fault for invading Belgium. Before then, a declaration of war in 1914 was not on the cards.

It would've. Germany was already very strong and there were fears that German militarism would never end and that the Empire would be threatened.

We were the last Great Power to declare war in 1914. It had already escalated.

Breaking treaties is an unwise move. It leads to lack of trust which is one of the reasons why in 1939, Hitler was not worried enough by the British guarantee to invade Poland, which started the disastrous and tragic Second World War.

I highly doubt this. If the Kaiser wasn't aware of the Schlieffen Plan then what on Earth was he playing at?

I'll admit they were in a tough position. It wasn't really anyone's fault but Serbia's in the end. Everyone had to honour their alliances and everyone underestimated how bad the war would be.

The Brits tried to annex the Boer republics. They were the aggressors.

infogalactic.com/info/Second_Boer_War#Jameson_Raid

The English had already declared war in all but writing.

So you destroyed half of western civilization and then dismantled the other half, and you expect us to give you credit for it.

Don't get me wrong, I admire the British Empire. But I think they should be admired for building up their empire, not the part where they threw it away. I don't hate Brits in general - just you raging faggots specifically.

I've noticed a couple of this style of "excluder" posters, who wanna exclude certain nations from the civilized consortium just because their grandpappy was in the war however many decades ago. They wanna exclude the Germans, they wanna exclude the Irish, they wanna exclude the Boers.
They'd probably consider Cecil Rhodes as a "jerrycuck" for his views.
In the end, the only ones who are gonna be excluded are themselves.

Brits should at least aspire to shitpost like Finnbros.

The Boers suck now because they have your typical wigger mindset these days, glad their ancestors at least put some bullets in your filthy dumb, anglo scum

you're dumb as fuck. just leave and never come back.

Take a chill pill Charles Dickens, either make your posts like a nonautistic person or don't drop a fucking novel with reddit spacing on me.

Kek
before the shills adopted it and used it ad infinum to trigger the NatSoc crowd 'jerrycuck' is just another term for germaboo for you yanks
no real ethnic German can be a jerrycuck
only sperg LARPing Americans and the NA crowd get called that for hating their own Irish/English/French ancestry and cucking for Germany
because tbh the WASP crowd in America seems intent on either erasing their ancestry all together if they're a liberal/commie or adopting a German one if they're on the other end of the scale

Kek
there are people on this board who think Kasier Wilhelm was anything more than a super autistic sperg who hated the English because a 19th century English doctor couldnt cure his nanny or fix his arm
guy fades into absolute obscurity after the war until Hitler begins his rise to power and finds it convenient to wheel the gibbering senile old man out to public events to please the monarchist crowd

Yeah, but now it's only used as a term for someone who disagrees when shills call for the complete genocide of all ethnic Germans. The kind of people who will support Israeli nationalism out of "ideological consistency", but will oppose German nationalism because they believe a unified germany will always "destroy Europe" and "start World War 3". Ze Kaiser is not going to "get" you, so calm down.

Also, why assume I'm a Yank?

not really, jews being the totally not ungrateful great guys they are, they took great effort to thank the british people of their new ethnostate by killing british people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence

great people, the jews.

lad if didnt
read my post I didnt
nope
I despise israeli nationalism because they're fucking kikes
I dont really like German nationalism because Germany is an artificial entity created by Prussians in the late 19th century
I support Bavarian, Prussian and all forms of regional German nationalism and culture though because they have existed for centuries/millennia
whereas Germany the nation state?

Bloodthirsty Jew controlled England was the country who wanted war, did everything in their power to cause war, and, eventually, declared war

The British did try and coax the Boers, but the Boers were still the aggressors since they declared war.

see

I'm replying to multiple posts and I break it as everyone here does. You're a newfag if you think otherwise.

Well if the Kaiser was out of the picture then what relevance does he have beyond the diplomatic blunders he made before the war?

quick correction, South Africa was led by an Afrikaner-Nationalist party that declared independence from Britain and became a Republic on 1961. Rhodesia declared independence from Britain in 1965, but faced cuntiness from Britain and US as well.

**portuguese

You're a tad over half a century out Chaim.

read a fucking book nigger

Go to bed, Cecil, you are drunk.

Just try.

Imagine that in 100 years the following thread appears on Holla Forums:

It's time to stop cucking for the Brits

Pakis are hated on Holla Forums and the reasons behind this hatred are wrong. One of these reasons concerns the Brits.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have a lot of respect for the Brits. Their culture is rich, and the current situation of Anglo-Saxon whites, particularly Brits, is dire. But Holla Forums has a habit of oversympathising with them, which can lead to LARPing as well. So allow to explain why you shouldn't feel too sorry for them.

It's worth remembering firstly that we invaded London as part of the Immigration Wars, and we were fully justified in doing so. If you want to whine about 'it's not fair' do it elsewhere. Also remember that many of the Brits stayed behind in the large cities rather than go on the Great Trek. We brought the Brits many benefits in our lands, which they were grateful for. As an example, Sadiq Khan later faithfully commanded the respect of the Brits in his seat to which he was elected many times.

I would also point out that while were expanding northwards towards Brit territory, it was entirely within our right to do so. Might makes right, and were forging an empire. Eventually they were going to end up inside our Empire regardless, and while I don't blame them for fighting, you shouldn't hold this up as some sort of heroic freedom struggle. It's LARPy, and goes against the principles of this board. Complaining that the Brits lost (after declaring war on us, twice) is just being salty. Might makes right.

A lot is made of the fact that we 'genocided' the Brits. This is grossly untrue. We used efficient tactics to combat the guerrilla tactics of the Brits as best we could. We weren't going to win the war by worrying about ethics. Thus, we put them in camps. And contrary to what you've been told (propaganda), we did not intentionally starve the Brits in the camps, we simply couldn't get supplies to them. In actual fact, a higher percentage of Pakistani soldiers died in the camps than British civilians.

Of course, the Brits must command our respect for their conduct after the war. They largely proved to be dutiful servants of the Empire. I do believe granting the Brits their own homelands was a mistake, despite being motivated by real concerns, but I bear no ill will towards Brits, even if they are prone to bouts of anti-Pakistani sentiment.

In short, stop being 'plastic Brits', so to speak. Don't be anti-Pakistani simply because you sympathise with them. And don't LARP when England is brought up. OK thank you.

How is it going pajeet?

How about you be honest and just say a strong Germany is counter to your interests. I also find it quite humorous you advocate a balkanized Germany but a free Scotland, Ireland and Wales are out of the question I'd bet.