Holy shit how drumpfcucks recover?!

Holy shit how drumpfcucks recover?!

feels good man

sure thing. that'll be 12.39 billion dollars.

this is the right wing now? pathetic.

When Trump did this?

I don't even know what's ironic leftist shitposting anymore. It's all so fucking dumb

How will Hamill ever recover when (((Hollywood))) forces him to play as the faggot jedi who can't even beat boycunt compressor? You can't go back after being gay, and its not like he has done anything else worth remembering.

I just presume it's entirely ironic nowadays, as you've got shitstirrers posing on both sides of the political spectrum. From those who presumably are unironic advocates of sitting around and doing nothing that have for the most part succeeded in co-opting Holla Forums with the "muh 14887493D chess" meme that gets more and more unfunny every time it gets posted and who real Holla Forums would've scorned for not taking the initiative and doing something to change the world (hint: you can't fly unless you take off first), all the way to people that have become so deeply indoctrinated into the Clinton/Soros/ultimately Rothschild machine that they have melded themselves into the ideal media darling that drives an autonomous Tesla, hates guns, has been RFID chipped along with taking onboard everything their Jewish doctor recommends they take (Circumcision/Sex Change/MMR/MMA/UFC etc.) always buys the latest iPhone, doesn't own a single dime of tangible fiat money paying with contactless through and through and always listens to the news, having never done a second of own research in their life with the key exception that they genuinely believe 8ch is the best site for them to communicate on over a more appropriate discussion channel such as Reddit, Tumblr or even 4chan for that matter. It's all just one big free-for-all between baiters and flamers alike. The best move is to not participate at all and just keep telling it for what it is.

Mark Hamill is CIA now.

Poor guy. He gets the big news SW is coming back and he's involved in a major way, so what if some hack jewlet is running the show now he's coming back to the a-list! Then it turns out he's only got 10 seconds of screen time in the new movie and no lines, but that's okay cause in the NEXT movie Luke Skywalkwer is back! But then it turns out only as a symbol of outdated patriarchy for some talentless mary sue to challenge and overcome. What else can he do but project his frustrations onto Trump? Shove the pain and anger deep down until he blows his fucking head off signing pictures in a booth next to eric estrada? His entire personal and professional legacy is tied to a character who is now in turn tied to ""progressive"" ideals like racemixing and feminism, the very ideals to which Trump represents the proverbial line in the sand. Add to that hardcore alcoholism and substance abuse (bums all have that same face for a reason) and you have a broken man desperately grabbing for purchase on the frayed ends of sanity.

> Hate leads to suf-fer-ring
MFW Trump is literally Emperor of the Star Wars universe.

(((Hollywood))) twitter is an endless stream of pozz, it's nearly unreadable.

Must really suck for you Drumpftards to constantly have to defend your orange Zionist. And it really must suck that all the promises he made will never manifest, especially that suppose second term you were all so sure about. What's it like having played yourself using Kek and dubs memes? Having spent all those hours on OC for a man who couldn't care less about you, Murrica, or the West? Must really chafe your bruised bums lol

What are you doing?

Is this leftykikes? Pathetic. No wonder you are below even ponyfags

Neither Hillary nor Bernie will ever be president.

This is awfully antisemitic user.

Not an argument

And Trump will only have one term ;p

You do know you are in a imageboard, Reddit?

>>>/blacked/
>>>/rlm/
>>>/sweden/

>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/

ONE TERM
N
E

T
E
R
M

xxDDD

Better one term than no term. He will actually serve three terms.

1 is still more than 0.

>OH NO RULTPF WILL ONLY BE A PRESIDENT ONCE
You do realize we won, right, kid?

At least he'll go down as a President.

feels gud nod wershibig a cug
DROOM BROOMS
drumpfet crumpets
DROOM BROOMS
drumpfet crumpets
DROOM BROOMS
drumpfet crumpets
DROOM BROOMS
drumpfet crumpets
DROOM BROOMS
drumpfet crumpets
DROOM BROOMS
drumpfet crumpets

glad nothing's changed.

there is literally nothing wrong with being a zionist. A nation deserves its jews, and some jews are better than other jews

glad nothing's changed.

Is leftypol like Cartman in that gay fish episode of South Cuck? They see themselves victorious despite being savagely BTFO in actuality.

They're just salty that no one will ever like their retarded demagogue that formulated his "ideology" while laying about on Engels' couch for decades.

Literally "I know you are but what am I" tier . Sad.

You literally just described Holla Forums, so…

Real talk, did you see Drumpf dancing with his mail-order bride? Awkward as shit. Nigga can barely walk on his own two feet. smh

Stay devastated, redditpol.

You realize that Trump is destroying the right, don't you? He's the best thing to happen to leftism since Reagan. Can't wait to see him get shot, though. Trumpcuck tears are the best salt of all.

du del dat blumpfsonogist cobrabe
wob turr obly wob turr bor blumpfdiedoo

Will they aim at the top scoop or the bottom scoop?

Everything thus far has met my wildest dreams and expectations.

That statement sounds like something the Secret Service might be interested in user…

Was getting electrocuted part of your master plan?

Considering how much junk Drumpf has in the trunk, probably the bottom scoop.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, my Chosen friend?

nothing better than wrecking you kids, except beating trumpcuck ass on saturday nights

A Trump voter is a bootlicking pussy? Wow I'm shocked.

We got ourselves an internet badass over here!

Not great now that that evil goolumph has stopped supporting all those peaceful Syrian protestors, we even had to threaten Assad himself, oy vey!

So who's going to be the last President who will see the death of the US? Will there be any takers? Will it be Zuckerberg? President Michell Obama? The Republicans have nobody, Drumpf won't be getting back in, so who's up for nomination?

Accelerationism isn't just for the left you know.

they never recover, theyre perpetually mad and spiraling into tantrum mode as the world leaves them behind.

the right has become a bunch of MUH FEELS toddlers who worship banks & corporations, let them die out. most of them are mentally the walking dead already.

Huh. Really makes you think. Good thing the world still has enlightened centrists like us.

How well did your statements about the certainty of Trump never getting elected work out for you last election, reddit?

The projection in this post is palpable.

Are you suggesting that you're going to vote for the orange Zionist, again?

Now if only the liberals could admit they hate niggers and the circle will be complete

b-but we're the good guys, right?

And I'm sure the guy that just fucked Greater Yinon by abandoning Syria is a big hit in Israel right now.

Praise kek!

If dubs, Ikampfy is based and Kek is real!!!!! xxDDD

I like this one better. The Jews were just fucking ecstatic when this happened.

Oy vey!

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down~

No joke, make that into a webm. Would be top bantz.

I found you nazis via Vice.

The racism here is truly horrifying.

Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to POC in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Sincerely, a jewish girl.

Get your pasta out of here, Moshe!

What did kek meme by this?

>(((kek)))

Honestly why don't you just fuckoff to Holla Forums do the nazi's out autism you or something?

DUBS FOR KEK xxDDDD

why dont they stay in there hugbox where theyre comfy and safe?

wait I thought mark hamil was ourguy
fuck

This is why.

itt: leftypol still triggered by Trump winning the election

It's almost like they are all as bad as each other.

Somebody should let Holla Forums know before they get duped. Oh wait..

They didn't, most of them left when the trumpcuckoldry went into overdrive. 8/pol/ is a shadow of its former select because most of the old, quality posters have left.

*self

Everytime

the right has literally no chance if a civil war starts kiddo, your all fat beta manchildren while the left has all the actors and models and etc.

leftists don't use the word "beta men."
I'm not joking, they'll mock the alt right for being a bunch of fat skinny beta men.
But they won't say it.

I know you're trolling, but that gave me a chuckle.

I would put my money on the actors and models tbh. The only "war" that Holla Forumsuters engage in is maymay "war".

I hope Trump does get banned, as that will be the final nail in twitter's coffin.

Remember goyim, if you don't vote for one of them then you're a filthy CENTRIST.

Make her eat all the eggs.

C'mon user, they couldn't even help Hillary win the election.

If I really need to recap some of this shit, most guns are in red states, even in blue states like cali most guns are in possession of the rural people that voted Trump, military men are far more likely to be pro republican because dems keep trying to downsize them and hate veterans.
The moment kikewood declares war, they have already lost.

Turn her into a housewife and force her to become a loving mother and homemaker

What's your point? You think that they are fans of neet soc neckbeards and are going to team up with you to firm you RWD(ERP)'S? Think again Holla Forumscuck, you are universally loathed.

Source? Also see point one, these people aren't ideologically aligned with the autistic swarm of Holla Forums.

It will be the people that declare war actually. You are in for the shock of your life cuck boy, your bubble is about to burst and you won't even be safe in your hugbox anymore and whilst you are getting fucked in the assignment I will be watching from the sidelines with a bag of popcorn in my hand, a tear of joy in my eye and a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. A year tops and it is OVER for you people. It was fun while it lasted…NOT! Then again the end payoff kind of makes all the years of bullshit kind of worth it in the end.

>oy vey please stick within the confines of a corrupt political system that we control, everything is fine as it is things will surely be different this time, please don't change anything goyim

When the US collapses, what makes you think you'll have access to corn or anything to heat it with?

I think you completely misunderstand what's going on here buddy, Holla Forums or any other relatively small group of fascists isn't going to declare war on anyone.
If anyone is going to declare war to depose Trump or secede, it's the left, at which point Bubbah and all the other rednecks/hillbilly's are allowed to shoot them on sight.
In fact, if they start doing bombings or shooting politicians (which has already happened once, and you can be sure that won Trump a lot of sympathy) most of the moderate's will become violently opposed to the left.

And while there are actually a good amount of people in the military that are alligned with Holla Forums, they don't have to be, because it's going to be us versus the commies and anarchists.
That chart by the way, you could have easily found if you wheren't so lazy.

Hahaha oh god, now I know you're a commie, the belief that "the people" can declare war on anything is so rediculous it must be straight out of the Marxx or Alynski playbook.
You scream about how everyone is a sheep, while having this huge delusional idea about the heroic people who will save you from that evil Gloomph, and it will probably take you until after Trump finishes his second term that it will never actually happen.

Your payoff will never happen buddy, and if you don't watch out, your country will jail you for supporting shit like Antifa before the 8 years are over.

OMGROFL BRUMPFKINS BTFO

Oh, and here's a more recent poll, showing military personnel favoring Trump to Clinton 3 to 1!
www. newsmax. com/Politics/poll-military-back-Donald-Trump/2016/11/02/id/756721/

g ids almowsd lieg ebrybuggy is bordbostig am u geep dryig 2 brojigt ur own mag droompqugery on2 udders

Every post containing that image is made by a trump voter false flagging as poleddit, this is common knowledge by now.

Is that shitposting over ass creed still going on?

I think you completely misunderstand what's going on here buddy, Holla Forums or any other relatively small group of fascists isn't going to declare war on anyone
I know, I was just pointing out that all of their Internet tough guy bullshit will never be real and if they tried they would be crushed. The fact of the matter is that the majority of the population dislike Trump and the republicans just as much if not more so as they dis like the modern left. Only a tiny percantage of the population actually voted and as far as the global community is concerned trump is scum, you will ALL be annihilated if he tries anything.

So you are saying that we will have literal Right Wing Derp Squads staffed by sub 80 IQ morons? I'm sure the public will LOVE that, right? You are a joke and everybody outside of your moronic little club is laughing at you…The storm is coming boy, that laughter will soon turn into a battle cry but by then it will already be too late.

The right wing has committed more terrorist attacks in America than any other group you fucking idiot. Try to educate yourself next time before debating somebody, it will save you future embarrassment. Hell maybe you might even learn enough to rethink your opinion, who knows?

Nice headcanon. I wish I could see your face when reality kicks in.

I'll take what was the french revolution for $500 dollars Pat. This is getting embarrassing are you completely illiterate as far as history is concerned? I've debated some real stupid right wingers in my time but you take the cake.

More headcanon…Neat. Maybe you should write a book about daddy trumpet saving America from da commies, Ess jay dubyas and joooz. I'm sure it would be an international bestseller…NOT!

Well they will be jailing a lot of people then because trumpet is the most hated president in modern history.

Why am I not surprised? Stick to your memes kid, I lived in 5he wildernesses for six months straight in my early adulthood. I know you think you know what a leftist is but I shatter every single one of your stereotypes…I'm the kind of guy that gives little cucks like you nightmares…Sleep tight kid.

Trumpcucks before the election:

Trumpcucks after becoming the establishment:
The irony is delicious.

Oh, aren't you just adorable.

Judging from all of this text you're not being sarcastic. Or maybe you are and it's impossible to tell the difference, whatever.
Just in case though, I doubt even 1% of 1% of the population even knows about Holla Forums, claiming any sizeable portion of the country loathes them is beyond retarded and makes me wonder if you spend a little too much time here if a couple thousand larpers seems like a significant thing to you.

The left has made a lot of enemies over the past century. If they give people the excuse to murder them it will be a turkey shoot out there.

We'll see how adorable you think I am when shot hits the fan kid. Don't worry though…I'm sure your animal and pepes will save you.

Their beliefs and ideals are universally loathed. I agree Holla Forums is as insignificant as a lump of dogshit on the side of the road, but everything they stand for is loathed in modern society and if they start spewing their venom in public then they had better be prepared for the consequences.

I see no downside here.

Duh He was born white and is successful.

Stay triggered Drumpfkins!

The democrats aren't even going to be a party next year going by how many elections they are losing.

Name a specific thing they stand for, because they're not even completely pro-Trump anymore from what I've seen.
Actually, don't, now I know you're being sarcastic because you clearly don't go there and see the shit they squabble over.

What, like banning trannies from the military?
Deporting a fuckton of people and making deportation squads great again?
Pardon Sheriff Joe?
Spend a shitload more money on the military?
Or maybe remove a bunch of white nationalist organizations from terror watchlists?

All the left can do is bitch, moan and destroy some already left majority cities.
And the moment we get our first modern day unabomber, the left will get absolutely raped by every alphabet soup agency there is.

The public doesn't care about what they don't know, and if those 80 IQ morons actually kill violent extremists trying to overthrow a legitimately elected government, you bet your ass they will celebrate it.
Do you even know what a militia is?

Sure thing buddy, if you count every time your feelings where hurt or every time a subhuman gets shot by the cops.
Otherwise we got what, a kid shooting some nogs in a church and a landwhale getting rekt by a car?
If we're just talking the last year you can easily counter that with the nog who shot a bunch of cops and the guy who shot a congressman, but I'm sure they wherent real communism.

You can definitely get a large amount of people to follow you into a revolution, your terminology and your belief at how easily this is achieved in a society that isn't literally starving however, shows you have drunk far too much of the communism kool aid.

What are you, a writer for the Disney channel?

Why do you think America has the biggest prison system in the world?

Correct, the reason being that people that don't respond to polls have a far higher likelyhood of being Trump supporters, as we've seen with every single poll that was conducted in the race.
When people however are openly admitting to like the thing that the media is screaming at them to hate, there's not a lot of ways you can logically explain why they would be overrepresented.

There's so much hypocrisy here even Marxx would call you a retard.

Confirmed for never having shit bricks in a shallow hole in the woods – surrounded by people you could trust not to ban you on twitter, let alone with your life – because uncle Sam sold your sphincter down the river to the lowest bidder.

Haha. Ha. Oh, you. “Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have." Good luck with that popular uprising narrative you got going on there.
Also, “fucked in the assignment”; was that a Freudian slip, are you trying to Shoah my employment again?

If one throws bricks through his own mirrors, and throws makeshift petrol-bombs at all the bridges leading into town, where all the purveyors of glassware are located; will one ever have enough self-reflection to not make me laugh the superlative giggle of well fortified patricians?

Die Straße frei den braunen Bataillonen.
Die Straße frei dem Sturmabteilungsmann!
Es schau'n aufs Hakenkreuz voll Hoffnung schon Millionen.
Der Tag für Freiheit und für Brot bricht an!

Also I really love how they're all sub-80 IQ morons when it's even a fraction of a degree to the right of Pol Pot, yet its a hate crime whenever I bring it up in regards to BLM.

I almost forgot the paramilitary arm of the democratic party becomes right wing every time we need to blame all the lynchings throughout history on the bad people. Well, gee, you got me there.

I wish I could see yours, when FREEDOM™ does – kick in, that is. Right into the the pinko's vertebrae as all of his lovely boomer parents' dental payments lay across the corner of a pavement. I'm using all the money I made off of my election bets to start up a cobblery business, selling jackboots to my rapidly expanding client-base. I donate 14.88% of the profits to a charity for underprivileged Hitler-less Jugend.

There he goes again, spreading his unearned wealth around as if it has absolutely no meaning, no value, because to him, it has none. Just like his college degree, which he evidently wasted away doing no doubt unsavoury things to naïve young ladies, instead of cracking open a book or two.
You'll be the first 'pon the list, Jean-Pierre de Chéval Haut, and this time the guillotine's at Space Mountain, so the entire family can enjoy this wholesome, white nationlist entertainment extravaganza; what with all the Judeo-Marxist bottom-feeders consuming their own in numbers to make your Flanderised caricature of der Führer the happiest G-d damned Mischling in the entire Reich.

I would, but I couldn't get it published. The manuscript just got 10 pages taller, though.

FTFY

"Rule 9: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.”

Actualcucks before the election:
Actualcucks after losing the establishment:
The irony is delicious.

Leftists like you just need to have their faces stomped into pulpy grainy mush.

please do it, mark.

Can you imagine being this assblasted over mean words

No.
And I'm getting tired of sharing oxygen with the people who can and do.

thats a tower.

Yeah but Trump's literally Hitler?
I wish, I really wish that but after touching that wall and not disowning his Jewish daughter I doubt he's even a civic nationalist, he's going to become an Obama/Bush surrogate

I sense jewish editing here.
Surely somebody has the original version?

IMAGINE BEING THIS ASSHURT HOLY FUCK LITERALLY PERMANENTLY ANALLY DAMAGED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LMAO

No worries user I found it.

Being Mark Hamill truly is suffering.

t-those aren't r-real Holla Forumsacks on Holla Forums anymore.. they're just filthy drumpfcuck dadonalders!

>not realizing what would happen if the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES left twitter
Mark is playing the left like a fiddle…

Had he won in 2012, Trump wouldn't even think of running for president and all this butthurt could have been avoided. The media screwed over Ron Paul and now they repent with Trump.

That's true.

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

>>Holla Forums where you can't get your feewings hurt ;( mkay?

They regret nothing, I assure you. Based Paul would have named the Kike and ended the Fed day one. Trump so far has just been triggering leftards and doing slow rollbacks of destructive lefty programs.

This is a pretty big plus for Trump.

Since Trump took office he and his cabinet have been getting a ton of work done, especially with immigration which has gone largely unnoticed. The only time the left knows they're supposed to be upset is when the media tells them and the media is terrible about following multiple stories, as they're usually just copying each other and trying to follow whichever hype train seems strongest.

The left is now stuck trying to figure out what they can get people outraged about, yet all they can do is appeal to those that are already insane.

A big problem is that right wingers respond differently to polls than left wingers. Like a left winger is against all those to the right of Mao, so they'd never support any Republican, whereas those on the right or center are more pragmatic and may consider a left wing politician to at least be decent. This is probably because of how much the left demonizes their opponents, just as they've done with Trump so now some on the left think he supports the KKK.

The fact that the left is largely composed of low info voters is why they will likely continue to lose for years to come, they stopped trying to fight the power once they gained the support of major corporations and political figures like Obama. We're at a point where people on the right can mock leftists all the time because they know so little about what is going on around them.

This is a big reason why I voted for Trump. I wanted to punish the Republicans and the media for what they did to Ron. The other reason was cockblocking Killary and the TPP. The unending triggering of progressives has simply been the icing on top and it has been glorious.

Too bad that for every one like you there's going to be several hundred leftist that are completely useless in a survival situation or worse are actively goldbricking because you didn't use the correct pronoun or aren't obeying the progressive stack.

It has to be said the "muh real Holla Forums" meme is one of the funniest things to slide out of the JIDF's offices in recent years, especially if you were on the board before 2016. What was "real Holla Forums"? Was it the 2013 wasteland filled with outsiders and rejects from other IBs? Was it 2014 GoodGoy 8/pol/ that played vidya and watched anime with a dwindling group of leftist cunts? Was it even the early 2015 pre-election board where half of the posts came from British shitposters? What is real Holla Forums, if not the one you see before you today?

And there's another thing, if all the "quality posters" left, where the fuck did you all go to and when? /polk/? A board that has 24 active ISPs and gets about 1000 posts in a month? Or is it /4chon/ with its tranny worshipping assfaggots? Oh wait, wait, I know. You all went to another imageboard, didn't you? Was it endchan by any chance, with its 2 PPH? Or hell, maybe you even left for another website, like the white dindus over at TRS or SF? I can keep guessing all day, eventually I'll strike a nerve.

DUDE WAIT FOR HORTLER LMAO HAHA JEWISH CHESSFAGS
How about you fuck off and go worship your favorite Communist regime even after they drop a 3rd nuke on Japan because of the fact that the Jews don't (((officially))) have a centralized bank there yet? Polite reminder the foundations of the Chinese Communist Party can all be traced back to influential kikes who spread their teachings far and wide throughout Asia.

It is too late.

talking is Drumpy's answer to literally everything. seriously, name one thing he's done as president

Killed the TPP.

bump

REALLY DUDE? FUCKING REALLY?

It was a place where you could expect to have good, educational discussions in the vast majority of threads and weren't banned for pointing out that party politics is a rigged game and anybody that they give you the chance to vote for is already controlled. The main difference was the user's of the board, right now the majority of the board is made up by cancer, reddit and faggots that get triggered by different opinions but can't actually refute what you say so just report you and spam one liners. The board is trash and everybody who was there pre-2015 knows it.

It was a board filled with people who actually wanted to learn something as opposed to a group of retarded faggots that only want to jerk each other off and confirm their biases. The 8/pol/ of today is basically a republicuck news board that actively bans decent threads.

They spread out to other boards and chans because there wasn't a designated bunker site. They definitely aren't on Holla Forums judging from the post quality and average IQ if they are then they must have suffered some kind of serious head injury at some point.

I don't even know what you mean by this. I'm just pointing out that 8/pol/ belongs in the trash now. I'm still obviously using this chan along with others.

is that zizek?

This is what the media turns people in

that swamp get drained yet

Oh fuck off.
There's a thread everytime Trump bends to the kikes or any other republican cuck.
The only threads that get emediatly purged are shit that belongs on other board, so if faggots like you try to make a commie childfucker general, or whatever kind of degenerate you are, you get redirected to Holla Forums.
Sure, there are people calling your shills for having different opinions, but that's to be expected for a board that actually gets shilled on a consistent basis.
If you can't handle that shit, clearly this is not the site for you.

Holla Forumss love for Trump isnt all that strong outside of his ability to absolutely rape the media anyway, he was a man that won despite having every kike slur used against him, that's a powerful message for people who where once called the internet hate machine.
Don't forget the cynicism inherent to anyone who spent any amount of time on Holla Forums, noone is expecting him to go full Andrew Jackson, but not even Holla Forums should be complaining any time he protects gun rights or stops a pointless kike war like Syria.

Trump to everyone, including Holla Forums is an enigma, but an enigma is definitely preferable to the nu-democrat playbook of working their way to a one world government(led by kikes obviously, or capitalists if that's what you prefer to call them).

The last thing Holla Forums needs is threads questioning the validity of the two party system, they all know it's broken as fuck, but let's have fun when for once, it's making every globalist scum on the planet shit their pants.

Then were the fuck is he right now? My buddy at the VFW just got his guns confiscated by the state because his ex-wife he hasn't seen in two years complained to a kike she felt he wasn't safe.

Fuck where the hell is anyone on tbus oregon issue? People are going around willy nilly reporting every coservative they know. This is a straight up gun grab to prevent any chance of armed uprising from happening.

They're not worth trying to reach. Let them die out.

This is a paid shill posting lies with no source.

Longer =/= better shitposting.

Unfortunately that's just the law of the land right now, and probably laws that are mostly dictated on state level, not exactly the place for a president to be meddling.
The man's barely been in office for a year, and they are now talking about repealing some firearm laws banning certain firearms, and you bet your ass Hillary would already be forcing through more idiotic laws like Obongo's "assault rifle" ban.

You don't have to tell him, he already ran away like the commie scum he is.

Unfortunately that's just the law of the land right now, and probably laws that are mostly dictated on state level, not exactly the place for a president to be meddling.
The man's barely been in office for a year, and they are now talking about repealing some firearm laws banning certain firearms, and you bet your ass Hillary would already be forcing through more idiotic laws like Obongo's "assault rifle" ban.

You don't have to tell him, he already ran away like the commie scum he is.

In my defense, there's some serious fuckery happening on hotwheels end.

Fuck you faggot. The second amendment is intended to vouchsafe the nation for all enemies, even those who are elected. This is pure fucking tyrany and the sign of further political oppression down the road. This is the state the Mahler reserve stand off was in. The loudest people denouncing citizen's rights here weren't outsiders but Californian transplants making a concerted effort to silence opponents to their fuckery. Kate Brown has done some fucked up shit. As an unelected governer she passed a law mandating doctors not tell parents if their child wants to get a sex-change, and to make it free to the patient by having the state pay for it. People are pissed the fuck off and things are getting worse and worse here every day.

If you live in the faggot hellhole of Oregon that definitely sucks, but I don't see how Trump is to blame for that.
What, you want him to intervene in a blue state following its democrat laws?
You realize that would literally be tyranny right? You live in a country where states are essentially small sub countries with their own laws, if presidents could just fuck with that shit, Obama would have turned Texas blue by now.
How about you stop giant faggots being elected instead of screaming how this is all Trumps fault?

>Go back mommy over at >>>Holla Forums where you can't get your feewings hurt ;( mkay?
I just wanted to point this part of your gay post out so others can make fun of you.

Sad!

I'm sorry, I am gonna have to ask you to use the nearest exit to your left plz. :')

Grandma with loose bowels will never ever be president.

Neither will uncle boyknee. He'll never get all those kids to sit on his apple. god dammit Ghost

Can't make this up.

No but state's rights DO end where the US Constitution begins though.

But, who really 'needs' a shoulder-thing-that-goes-up? :^DDD

END OF HISTORY

Trump is dead. There is no one.

EMBRACE THE DEGENERACY

Blumpf utterly BTFO!
How will he ever recover?

If this actually happened, it would only take Trump to move to Gab.ai for it to grow immeasurably and kill Twitter.

See the little (h) and (u) next to your file? Try ckicking them.

Cuckchan filenames start with 148.

Dude, are you legitimitely retardes or only pretending to be?

But SHE didn't win, (((user))), Trump did.

He's correct that it's a cuckchan image, however he's also a retard in that that image was pre-exodus.

Also, for future reference, we support unix timestamps with the (u) option, but halfchan does some extra shit to the filenames. I won't tell you so redditors and refugees that read this can't correct it, but it's pretty fucking simple to work out if you look at an image from both sites.

Why are Drumpfcucks so dumb breh?

Holla Forums can't into jokes