Castlevania

Don't bother.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederator_Studios
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adi_Shankar
usgamer.net/articles/castlevania-headed-to-netflix-in-2017-from-warren-ellis-and-adi-shankar
archive.is/lj9Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is the old NES going to be tied into this film or will it be just a straight up 2d animated movie?

Being aped by the studio of Cuckventure Time, of course!

He has his hands in everything, there's a chance he'll over extend himself and accidentally let them produce something good.

This has shit fingerprints all over it

Funny enough they commented on the video.

…It actually doesn't look bad

Yeah. Seems like it's going to be mediocre at best.

It has never worked this way.

Doesn't look too bad, but it does resemble animated Dead Space and Dante's Inferno but with higher budget.

Well the style isn't as awful as the Dawn of Sorrow one, that's a beginning

devil may cry worked

Looks dumb

If by producing you mean funding and not actually creating then yes, that happens sometimes.

nO hOpE
O
h
O
p
E

dis better be good. i have waited 20 plus years for this!

No it fucking didn't.

Netflix employee detected

To anyone who thinks this movie has a chance just look at the animation studio and the director

It's animated by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederator_Studios
And directed by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adi_Shankar

Source:
usgamer.net/articles/castlevania-headed-to-netflix-in-2017-from-warren-ellis-and-adi-shankar
archive.is/lj9Kg

That's right, goyim. Accept your masters.

I don't care if they add pozzed shit, at least it's nothing like SU or MLP.

Devil May Cry TAS was actually made by Madhouse, this is just "anime" styled. Also it really didn't work that well, it just had some cool scenes going for it

No you dumb asses, the reason leftist shit has gone for so long, way more than any propaganda piece since the cold war on either side is because economic support keeps coming and nothing indicates there's a market anywhere else.

Marvel is a different case since they don't give you alternatives and the shekels come from Disney regardless of the comic sales.
But with DC people bought the few if very few reasonably decent comics from The Nu-52 and since then they got rid of it and changed it to "Rebirth" with 200% less pozzed shit, writing is actually not entirely propaganda now and the multiculturalism like Chink Supes is actually entertaining for once.

Buy the little but good shit, crap, even the different shit and (((They))) will veer to that.

I want to get into that but I have a feeling it will be cancelled soon. I sorta wanna give my shekels

The thing is while what you say is true and Netflix is a great deal of >$1 per day.
That doesn't change the fact that Netflix has been compromised by Soros, and before you call me /poltard/, Soros in fact makes more money out of people following his politic beliefs worldwide in which he has invested his money than his Netflix share and would make more money using media to send his propaganda and keep paying for it.
So while paying and watching this will increase the number of different stuff rather than preachy grinning potatoes, this would not decrease the number of leftist shit, and in fact, if something would come to oppose it, it wouldn't take much to burn it or corrupt it.

Now I have kike friends, and they aren't bad people, but they definitely can lean towards the jewish stereotypical greediness and selfishness more often than anyone else, it only takes a quick talk to snap them back into their senses, but imagine a kike at the top like Soros, which no one talks back to and has made his life out of this kikery, I wouldn't be surprised if he destroys Netflix, dares it to oppose him, out of spite.

Pirate it. If you really like it then but the volume.
Same as this, don't support kikeflix, pirate it, if you really like this then buy the Blu-Ray so more money can get to the actual makers than it would otherwise.

The odds you will likely see is them boning over a great property like this. What you hope for is likely to happen with an unknown property no one cares about enough to kike.

If you like it, buy the issues as they come out or preorder a trade/volume. Tell your LCS you want a copy so they know to order it.
Saying you like it and want it to keep going, then not helping out while it's reaching cancellation numbers is how you let it die.

And shill it to other people to try drum up sales. You may think that talking to 10 people is of no use, but when some comics stagger on with ~1000 sales, you're still making a fair dent.

Lightly triggered.
Instant pirate.
I'm not seeing it. Is it because it's not stylized enough?

I can definitely see the anime style, in overall, but at a closer looks it really doesn't feel like it, they have to show more but it reminds me of the as anime goes I'd say is
"original Thundercats intro/Anime" tier.

Too late, fag. Enjoy eating wood-pulp.

It's definitely got a diet anime look to it. Which probably means it's outsourced as fuck.

It's the weeaboo anime style.
The classic anime giveaway, though, is the constant freezing backgrounds.

You would have never survived the 80s and 90s.

I'm more than happy to buy comics, ongoings are very cheap, I just don't want to get invested into the story to have it cancelled.

You realize blowing into a cartridge doesn't actually clean anything and makes the contact points just rust, right?

When will you dig your head out of the sand and get your through your head they're going to push leftist shit whether it is economically viable or not? When some product jam packed full of lefty subversive content fails, they don't go "oh well, I guess we can't push our values any more". Instead, they just create another product jam packed with subversive content and they just keep making new ones until something sticks. We already see plenty examples of major corporations willingly hurt themselves for extended periods of time to push this shit: Marvel, Target, Starbucks, etc. Do you think Hollywood's annual line up of summer shit block busters would make any less money promoting different values beneath the millions of dollars of CGI and shameless nostalgia baiting?

The mistake you're making is thinking of these sorts of things as the product itself, when it is more accurately viewed as an extra tossed in for free. Think of it like receiving a free copy of The Communist Manifesto or Reason and Revolution when you buy a new car. If people don't buy the car, they change the car, not the type of free books they hand out with them.

Young people have disposable incomes.
Young people are often lefty.
Companies want that young people dollar.
Companies make lefty shit to get that dollar.

I think you're suffering from the internet disease, fam. The one where you start to think you're a majority just because there are people that agree with you on a chinese cartoon image board.

My argument isn't that more people agree with "my values", my argument is that people will consume the shit whether it is stuffed with leftleaning bullshit or not.

You're just attached to "muh free market" to justify the inclusion of political and cultural messaging you're sympathetic to.

Would you prefer them to consume conservative shit?

When did he say that, shithead?

What kind of retarded question is that? My personal preference is irrelevant to the argument and it implies that "conservative shit" is the only alternative.

He never fucking said it, I inferred it. Just like I never said I think I am in some majority, but he inferred in his post here

You watch too much (((TV))).

Oh wow, are we seriously doing this again? Are we seriously gonna make weeb tired western shows because we know anime is more popular than any of the shit the big three come out with?

It's 2006 all over again.

More than non-lefty stuff, and that's the problem, you should buy more of that non-lefty stuff.
Yes they are.
Get a real job and deal with real people, then when you stop being a neet you'll have enough money to buy things that appeal to you.

It's true. Younger people are easier to hoodwink into that side of the political spectrum, though as they grow older so does the chance of them waking up.

Proofs?
You went to college. Right?

You talk like a tool. Right?

Nope, worked, I'm just making my registration to enter a STEM in Electronics next week.

Not an argument. Also, sage your off-topic posts.

In which major metropolitan center? People there are trash, but it's worth the jobs. Am I right?

No, is worth the money I use to take care of my little sister working at my grandfather's electronics workshop, I wanna learn computer programming but for that I wanna learn how electronics work on a deeper level, thankfully here STEM careers are way more cheaper than any social career, and no people aren't shit most of the time, if you threat them nicely they'll act nice, even niggers that come niggering just need for you to stand up and signal them that you aren't taking any of their shit and they settle down and can become quite friendly.

So you live in what could very well be a major city that never fails to vote democrat, and think it represents the world, to you? Surrounding yourself with consumers of a particular product will always make you think it's the world, even though it's snack sales that keep the movie industry going, and not actual ticket sales. If you bothered bobbing your head out of the shitbubble you live in, you wouldn't be so jaded.

I don't think I like the color scheme very much, I'd prefer for a castlevania series to look more like a classic horror movie

You realize that the moisture actually worked to create contact right? Hence the games working in the poorly designed NES when the contacts became bent away from contact through use.

Dirt was never a real issue with the cartridge working, neither would rust which conducts electricity just fine.

You realized people back then just wanted their fucking cartridge games to work when it was inserted and turned on right?

Plagiarism of Frank Miller's Ronin.

Which in turn was plagiarized from Kozure Ōkami, giving yet another example of why the west can neither produce anything good nor original.

what.
are you autistic or delusional.
or both.
you fucking cuck.

Now that's just a dirty lie, Miller was clearly also plagiarising Moebius at the same time.