Pushing Trump = Israel on the Left

As Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf, our Jewish enemies have always been the masters of propaganda. Recently we've seen this in a big way with all the D&C shit trying to divide us into 'Trump/Israel supporters' and 'Anti-semites.' Although they've been shilling this shit hard, I fail to see what it is actually going to achieve. The election is over. We won it. Trump and his administration don't give a shit about Milo or Cernovich or TRS. Either he's a kike shill or he's not, or he's somewhere in between. We won 2016 but in this respect 2017 is out of our hands now.

But something I think a lot of Americans on this board don't realise is just how much the Left hates Israel. The Arab/Late Soviet propaganda operation really succeeded: 'Israel is the New Nazi Germany', 'Apartheid Israel', 'Israel the imperialist American proxy-state which burns children in Gaza with white phosphorus', all these memes are firmly ensconced in the mind of the French, Italian, or Australian leftist. The Centre-Right cuckservatives of these countries are often largely indifferent to Israel, in stark contrast to the US. They are however generally very anti-Trump.

The point I'm getting at is this: the Left hates Israel. The Left hates Trump. The Left hates the 'white men' who dominate the Oscars. The Left hates the financial system. This is some seriously fertile territory. We need to push the Left from being anti-Israel to being flat out anti-Jew. We deny that Jews are a race or an ethnicity: they are a nepotistic club of old white men. We don't mention the Holocaust, if they mention it: tell them Gaza is the new Auschwitz. Tell them Hitler was a Jew.

So many of us associate with leftists who have no idea about our power levels. We have already infiltrated the Left. We need to push this hard.

no

Start with "zionists" then " zionist jews" then if they agree say " jews"

We could start fake news that Israel influenced the election for trump after what obama did to bibi. Divert their anger from Russia to israel. Push his Jewish connections of course. Make occupy Democrats style memes showing what percentage of his staff and donors are jews.

Not gonna lie, Trumps pro-Israel stance worries me at times but that's a discussion for another thread. The Israel-Palestine issue is such a goldmine. How do Jews have the face to oppress and literally genocide another peoples? I dislike both Muslims and Jews, but I honestly prefer Palestine over Israel at this point.

Excellent idea. We need to squeeze them from both sides and consume them. We get their pets to turn on them. They destroy each other.

This.
When are we going to DDoS Trump's website to punish him for being pro-Jewish?
Maybe we can teach him a lesson like we taught TRS a lesson.

Scared shlomo?

Nice try
Took it a bit too far there moshe

Nope.
I just think this is fucking stupid.

Why is that? Care to explain your reasoning?

I try not to pick sides. It's not a football game. Neither group is on our side, so we should be on neither side.

Do this and then claim to be from BDS. Then the Jewish media machine attacks the Left. Win-win. False flagging and controlled opposition are brilliant techniques which we have ignored for too long.

gas yourself kike.

he doesn't have any, its those first post that shits up the whole thread, he's stalking the catalog for creation date, he's a paid kike shill.

You, sir, are and idiot.

Your Excellency, you are a most honorable moron.

Is everyone you know 12 years old? I don't personally know anyone dumb enough to fall for this hamfisted shit.

Wanna know how I know you haven't been on the internet very long?

Wanna know how I know you are a retarded cretin?

Have you considered maybe you're too autistic to be able to convey high power-level opinions to normies in a way that makes them accept your point of view, rather than dismiss you as an insane aspie?

Ignore him, he's derailing the thread

You clearly haven't been here very long if you haven't realised that a sage isn't a downvote. You're bumping this thread with all these replies you're generating which is totally counter-productive so you may as well fuck off back to Reddit.

shup fgt

This is not an imageboard term. You are not one of us.

It's fucking cancer.

No you're bumping replying to me. I know full well how sage works, son.

2017: The Kikening

Trump is playing a clever game where he can play all sides whilst not truly supporting the Jews.

Yet low brow retards are pretending we support jews now. Fuck them. Fuck the puppeteers trying to push the narrative too over on /r/the_donald

It's your computer's charging port, not a pussy, okay?

Actually come to think of it, since they think Trump is literally hitler, if they equate Trump with israel, then they'll think israel = hitler.

In some bizarre world, we can then rid the world of the jews, fighting fascism.

4D CHESS

I'm actually on board, but do we have to pretend that kikes are white for this?

WEW

Only way we can convince leftists.

I'm sure this will totally work.

People already see Jews as White, no matter how hard I try to explain to them that it isn't the case. That being said, pulling the whole "how ironic that a bunch of old White dudes influence all of your opinions" card actually works fairly well

If I'm completely transparent, your idiocy actually annoyed me

We need to start letting him know, as his "2nd amendment and internet people" what is important to us, and what order. So Israel is way down on:

Getting the full story of 9/11 redacted pages
Auditing the Fed
Repealing Obongocare
Deporting illegals

there should even be common ground/ support from Bernouts etc for the top two.

We helped him beat Hillary because she was definitely the worse choice, now we can help direct his policies.

intense thread..

You're totally transparent… as a rebbitor. they say that word, don't they? The only imageboard I ever saw "normie" on before last year was wizchan.
You don't have to pretend that you have any history with sites like this. In the next thread, no one will no anyway… until you say "normie again.

Here in the UK the left is anti Israel because it has a lot of mudslimes.

Its quite funny to watch the party of special snowflakes get in to a right kerfuffle because the high up muslims in the party are tweeting that hitler did nothing wrong and it causes huge controversy.

They already think that. They already spread that meme, this is my point. We only need to help them.

Daily reminder this is the real reason Joes Cock was sacrificed. Led calls for boycott on Israeli goods and for Israels settlement building to be called terrorism. Because her constituents were mainly Muz.

In politics one of the most important things is to choose your allies and enemies, in the long run both arabs and jews are enemies, but in the short run we have to ally with one of the two. Mainstream nationalists in EU are siding with the jews, maybe all going according to plans.
Once nationalists take control of the country, they have to implement policies that strengthen and red-pill local populations, just like hungarians did, in whatever timeframe they got.

Israeli jews already thinks that the left is anti-Jew because of their pro-palestine stance, but leftists still buy Jewish shit in bulk. It wouldn't work.

Looks like you're wrong

that's dumb and you know it

I've made shit like this work but that's probably because I'm an ethnic minority. I've made White people consider my views on both maintaining culture and folk, and also the threat of Islam

figures

bump

faggot

Literally

I love the asshurt of this kikes

Kill yourself you fucking gay retard. This is just going to make normie whites want to defend kike bankers just cuss 'dey white' too.

This thread is a leftist FALSE FLAG
DO NOT FALL FOR IT

They were all me.
I am not a kike. Can a kike type out God or Yahweh or Jehovah?
I'm just a dad on the internet who has seen this shit before and knows that it is cancerous.

You autists are funny with the whole "everyone is a shill" thing though. I like it… but not for long.

ty

Goddamn, niggers! Let's at least wait and see what Trump's gonna do before we lose our shit and start another meme war. This is one move out of many, and we don't know where it's going, but Trump promised to put American interests first. I still believe him.
There's a lot he could be doing that will cripple the left AND the Zionists in Israel at the same time.
As far as any D&C efforts on the enemy, I say do whatever and see what works. Just don't get lost in your own propaganda.
The OP is right about most non-Jew leftists hating Israel, but the left is still controlled, mostly, by communist liberal Jews. This creates a crack that could easily be exploited to separate Jews from other Democrats. I see no harm in acting on it.

No, that only fuels anti-white sentiment. You point out that while Jews can have light skin they are semitic and do not even see THEMSELVES as white. Then just point out how they always scream about "anti-semitism" and how this word only exists for that reason (Jews not being white).

No shit retard, we have ids here you know?

Activate switch tactics

JIDF please go. We know it's you, it's painfully obvious.

This made me grin like an idiot.

Exterminating Jews is always #1 you fucking kike lover.

no, israel is the solution to the jewish problem. not a good solution because they still jew our money even after aliyah