Bible-reading woman stabbed by Afghan sand nigger

web.archive.org/web/20170102120107/https://www.rt.com/news/372348-austria-bible-asylum-seeker/

When he heard the woman reading the Bible, he entered the kitchen where she was standing and stabbed her with a butter knife.
Luckily for the woman, she was wearing a thick winter coat that protected her from serious injury, but she did hurt her ear when she fell backwards.

So how you holding up Austria fags? Now that Hofer is out are you all fucked or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE
archive.is/TGRD7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her church was probably the one donating and importing these refugees.

RT are going all out to get the (((alt-right))) message out there atm.
They even had Richard Spencer on this morning.

but you still haven't answered

is austria fucked now that hofer is out

Until someone stands up and says the vast majority of non whites need to be repatriated and people of Jewish origin banned from government, banking, journalism, law, charities, lobbying and education; Europe and every traditionally white nation is fucked. So yeah temporarily or permanently Austria is fucked.

I dunno polands doing alright

youtube.com/watch?v=nt66RLPoLVE

Considering shit like this happens often and the cops usually turn a blind eye, it seems like poland is the best nation until they get fucking flooded when their fences fall

Oh sorry for not giving context, my bad

archive.is/TGRD7

At least 25 people were detained in the Polish town of Elk on Sunday after they smashed up a kebab diner and clashed with police, throwing firecrackers and stones. Up to 300 people took part in a rally after a Pole was allegedly killed by men of Arab descent.

That's a weird way of spelling "islam".

WEW

not allegedly, it's confirmed, they were Morrocans, they stabbed a 21 year old to death for throwing a fire cracker inside the building, my kinsmen can show the niggers not to fuck with us, due to the murder of the trucker the riots might spread country-wide

Do you live in Poland user? I'm of polish decent, makes me proud when I see shit like this.

Yeah, Polish since a couple generartions, family from both Dad and Mom sides comes from Germany, I live in the area that was colonized/deus vulted by the Teutonic Order (jewgle Ziemia Chełmińska)

Is it nice user?

To live among the ground your ancestors fought for…

The battlefields where the men who believed in their country fought until death to reclaim?

To be with the people who realize they cannot let their country be taken from them, after working so hard to build it?

Take me with you user, I want to come home ;-;

As long as you drink alcohol you are more than welcome in the Polish countryside, we'll teach you our wonderful language.

I don't drink and I'm not a pure blood, I'm just a euro mutt, but my mom has a lot of polish in her.

I am ashamed, I don't deserve to walk the soil my ancestors did. My only hope is in this melting pot of a country I can find a nice polish girl to seed so hopefully the bloodline can become pure again.

When you burgers get that in most of Europe president is guardian of chandelier without any real power over policies?

Is that not Progressive enough?

the fact that the rapefugee was too stupid to pick an actual blade and chose to stab over heavy clothing instead of the neck or the face doesn't change the fact that he is a malicious piece of shit who turned against someone stupid enough to give him free shit.
i hope the woman got a redpill out of this.

People have an inherit ability to protect their necks in a situation like that. It's why you find yourself looking down in a fight without really processing it.

I assume they didn't allow sharp knives anyway, because they expected shit like this after a certain thing that happened last year.

They likely see all whites as Christian anyway. They won't be happy unless we're on our knees converting and handing over more gibs.

It explicitly says she came to read to the Christian residents you dumb ass