archive.is/MFger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From the Post Finale Breads

First for fan posters

sure, D&D.

Euron becomes king of the seven kingdoms

FIRST FOR HATING MAISIE

Looks like a poster for a kids movie

this season confirms that D&D are stealing plot points from online GOT fanfics. done with this show.

Well this is a series for millennial tumblristas, so yes it is for immature kids

Maisiefags BTFO
How can they ever recover?

And very awful ones. They chose all the feminist fanfics from tumblr

Well that's me done for another year, hopefully there will actually be better lewds next year. Mean seriously there was nothing good at all and any show that's supposedly popular yet failing to put out lewds is in serious trouble.

And there won't be lewds from on now. I just watch the series to know if the grand finale will be in the same league as LOST, House MD and Dexter.

First for SNOWBALLED

he's not a snow tho, remember?

she got SANDBOXED.

They so cute

Reposting from previous thread

S8 will either need to kill him off or have a character who can see and hear everything - like jesus or santa claus - meaning there's no way the stark/targaryeans can lose since they'll know everything their enemies are doing as they do it. Bran is basically Dr Manhattan at this point, between him and mission impossible face arya there's literally no need anymore for dragons or armies. Am I wrong?

Kek

Actually though he's not a sand since his parents were married.

yeah but they got married in secret. is a secret marriage even really a marriage?

jon will always be a bastard.

Well lunchbox knew about it so couldn't be that secret.

Threadly reminder Tyene stillicidio istituzionale best girl

We all know Brienne is after Podrick's magic cock

*still is
Fucking autocorrect

Whatever you Sicilian refugee

Come on user, embrace Tyenelove and maybe one day you will suck her titties and tell her she is the most beautiful woman in the world

Is she one of the sneks already EURONED or she's the rotten one in the Red Keep's dungeons?

She is the one that will be freed by Bronn

fuck is that on her lip

Naive or not it'll happen :)

it's been weeks by now

she's dead.

Maisie stains.

The naive ones are those who think you can poison a snek

she's not a snek, she's a person.

and when the night king finally conquers kings landing and finds her rotten corpse, he will turn her into a white walker and send her to kill bronn.

tha end.

will she become the night queen?

J U S T

Why do normies like this guy again?

*Tips fedora respectfully towards Jorah*
I know that feel when m'ladys friendzone you

IT FITS

I've lost all track of what GRRM and D&D wants Jorah to be.
So first he's Dannys companion, he teaches her about Westeros and in many ways exemplify what Westeros is, compared to where they were.
In many ways he embodied all of the traits of what Dannys homeland is like, and what kind of people she can expect to meet.
After that he becomes her second-in-command, after she's given power. He guides her in the westerosi way of politics, and strategy.

After he's kicked out, he undergoes a journey and in fact, brings Danny her most prized counselor, desperate to join her side out of veneration, love and a drive to protect the woman whom he thinks can save the world.

After that everything turned to shit, I agree.
He's not a very powerful fighter, he doesn't have any special skills, or can distinguish himself from any of the other 15 rugged-veteran-male-soldier appearing every episode. I've never met a single person who even have him on their top 10 side-characters.

FRIENDZONE

and now his house will die with him.

what a fucking terrible character.

ME

KHALEESI

MIKE

dubs

checked

wow, you got dubs on a board with one post per minute

First for Maisie

>>>/zoo/

MAISIE IS FUCKING GAY

I was there once, it didn't impressed me much

If she is fucking that person and that person has a dick, then that person isn't gay or he is being raped. Or she is fucking with a girl, and then both are gay. Maybe in that case you are right

Jorah was a piece of shit from day 1, what the fuck are you blabbering about?

A secret marriage during a time of political upheaval/uncertainty/rebellion by the head of the fucking church is still a marriage, it just makes the shit hit the fan real hard.

Why is it that yanks find it so fucking hard to do a finale? I mean shit. I always thought it was because yanks and brits tend toward to different styles of show, with brits having an idea for a show in its entirety and then filming it, and then having a decent finale planned from the beginning, and then drop the series and have the showrunners and stars move on to something else.
Meanwhile the yanks do the opposite and get a good idea for a show, and then leave it open ended enough that they can continue to milk it for as long as it gets ratings.
But even now with a definite end-game D&D are dropping all the balls on their flat feet like they're trying to cripple themselves. Is it just because they ran out of decent GRRM hard-copy source material?

I think you mean jews, you fucking autist.

Maisie pack is ready. 73 megabytes. If anyone wants it, suggest me a filesharing site by replying to this post

volafile

I suggest you kill yourself.

I suggest you

the only good suggestion is killing yourself, user

google docs, faggot

How the fuck did any of this even work out?
>doesn't divorce his wife, but annuls her, creating royal bastards for no reason and pissing off one of his family's only allies
>Raggar names him after his other son because ????????

What anime?

Code geass

why do girls pretend to like game of thrones?

Oh gee user, oooh boy I am really thinking hard but my almonds wont activate

Thank you, user!

Here is the Volafile Maisie Room, where you can gather all the Maisies:

volafile.org/r/dhj3x674

you gotta be shitting me. you are treating goblin pics like they are baseball cards, that is borderline insane what the actual fuck is going on?

Nigga, they are reaction images. We are on a bloody imageboard. Why does it surprise you that I offer a pack of reactions?

If season 8 does not come out until the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 what will the Maisefags do? That is a long time to be shilling your goblin with no one around to annoy.

If my friend stays, it will be fun. If he disappears again, I will be bored… But maybe I'll get a new job, and then I won't be able to sit here all day long anyway

Will Cersei being the Night Queen to stay in power? Maybe she goes mad or something.

*become

no, this is avatar-fagging there is a difference. You use a waifu and the reaction images of her all the while you collect pictures of her like a baseball card trading game.

Also how in the fuck, and why did this goblin become popular? Before it was some few pics of her and now there is going to be a whole set of images of her for no reason at-all.

your autism will never be matched

And what's wrong with this on an imageboard?

Lovely, like your dubs

How: Game of Thrones
Why: She is awesome as a person, she was especially awesome when she was younger; also she has one of the core immortal characters whom people love; also she is cute and sexy:1
Maisie is the reason.

Wrong.

So you are implying she doesn't play Arya Stark on Game of Thrones?
So you are saying people don't like Arya?

The first part of the sentence is what it is, I guess you are a generic heathen who knows nothing of Maisie, so I don't expect you to agree with me on it, and the last part is subjective, but the ones I've quoted above cannot be challenged with your "argument"

GAS MAISIEFAGS

WIth this

tfw rather rawdog a whore than memsie squibium

What does that mean?

sigh, lovers of FAS goblinoids share their intelligence. SAD!

They want the bad pussy.

They want to be raped and mutilated by their fathers

Sharia law will soon grant them that wish

salam, brother.

salaam, ya akhi

It's annoying with avatar-fagging it's like you don't even try anymore.

yes, that is pretty obvious fucktard.
Why do I feel the cute and sexy part is pure pedorice-like behavior? And how do you know she has an awesome personality?
why do I feel like I went around in a circle when talking to a 3d waifufag?

Then why did you ask?
Bro, I've spent 2 days making this reaction image pack. If that's not trying, I dunno what trying is!
I'm not sure what that means, but when she was around 14-16 she was very sweet and cute and funny. She was geniune. That was the time when she showed her personality to the world, and then she got older and she got told that she can't simply do shit like tiny funny videos anymore, now she only does shilling videos or stuff what she is payed for…
Yes, you did, but not just because of my answer, but because you are surprised that someone on an imageboard is making reaction OC, no matter how annoying it is.

I don't know how a goblin became a 3d waifu
well, it sorta means you have wasted 2 days. huh, that is strange I never thought that collecting pictures of a waifu could be waste of time when looking at different reactions.
Stop there faggot that is exactly pedorice behavior when she was 14-16 she was supposed to act like a girl.
yes, she was young on the internet and she could get attention because she was a young girl at the time.
obviously she can only shill since that is what they are paying her for.

No, I went around because this avatar-fagging is the same behaviour as the ones that are collecting pictures of young anime girls. It's the same, but at-least they are cute while this spunk goblin that has taken superior negro sperm is not even cute.

Nigger, your whole argument is built on the fact that you don't like Maisie. I've told you a lot of reasons why I like her, and so far you said my reasons are bullshit. But they are just as subjective as your starting point.

And to add to this, we are not the only avatarfags on this board. There is the guy who keeps spamming that black hair anime girl, there is the guy who posts only Emma Watson, the Millie guy, the Margaret guy, the Jenny guy, and TruthSeeker was pretty much an avatarfag as well. This board allows it, and in my case, I have people around here who are unironically or ironically open towards my obsession, so I can work with them and for them for our common goal: Having fun.

Because this is a tv/movie themed fun board.

Hello captain obvious, this is obviously too obvious for me to take.
yes, that is what avatar-fagging is all about spamming a pic of a waifu or a girl because they are like a baseball collectors card in you're heard. With the same obvious premise
Yes, that is a popular spamming tool anything anime related.
To be fair you could fuck Emma Watson and not be afraid of getting an STD unlike that spunk goblin where you could expect one with just jacking it off to her.
Don't even know that millie is even.
that is the chick with a shitbag? kinda disgusting but one could masturbate to just looking at her face unlike the goblin
Jenny is cute, cute!
well, it's actually the spamming that get someone like me annoyed.
There is a difference between fun and baseball collecting faggot.

holy shit that maise-fag must be the biggest turbo virgin on Holla Forums, he probably cries himself to sleep each night thinking about his pathetic fucked up life with no friends or sex… ever

FUCK MAISIE AND HER FAGS

I kinda feel bad for shittalking the Maisiefag. My excuse is that I've not gotten a good night sleep for 3 weeks and it fucks with me.

pic related tbh

Pretty sure he is a legit autist as well.

In 20 years what will people forget first? Game of Thrones or capeshit?

Posting maise 100 times every thread might be fun for you but it takes away other anons fun who want to talk about the show and not your attention whore. Typical selfish feminist mentality. Glad these threads are dead for another year tbh.

So we can all agree that GoT is far inferior to Westworld, right?

that's kinda hard since capeshit is done to death and GOT is also done to death.
But I do see HBO probably buying new fantasy series only to try and failing in getting of success that game of thrones had.

game of what?

it went to shit after season 4. One could feel there was a lack in quality with just the dialog, which is fucking weird to say.

[Rhythmic Warhammer Sounds]

Any decent low-fantasy shows that have finished their original run?

There have not really been any fantasy show that has begun and finished. They kinda have to sell the season and the first episode if it's too generic it's going to be really boring kinda what game of thrones is today.

Now there is only tumblrinas and other females that love the incest action that is now on game of thrones.

He was talkin bout westworld nigg

but both of em are trash

gib dubs

Do you think the end of Game of Thrones will be bad as the endings of Dexter, Lost and House MD?

Game of Thrones.

I'd like to see more non-capeshit comics be given the film treatment.

No, as they will probably just do a bog standard fantasy ending with maybe a few more character dying than you would see in said ending. It'll be mediocre but safe.

Did it bother anybody else that Zombie Viserion was able to spit his blue stuff for an entire minute non-stop?
So do Zombie Dragons have unlimited fire breath or something?

no,nerd. This entire show is retarded and illogical, despite being premised as "realistic" fantasy

I wish they fucked it up, but ((they)) won't. Too much money and influence at stake

No need to be rude. It also bothered me that the method to get across the wall was found by luck.
What would they do if they didn't have a dragon? Whine and go home?

they might

Nope, I actually can't recall a single low fantays show.

sorry for the violence. But the dragon biology + natural magic + wight powers probably increases his abilities. The human wights were inhumanly strong

There's a theory that the Night King is a Greenseer, so he knew beforehand that Daenerys will come to rescue Jon.

Also remember that Bran was touched in the arm by the Night King and that allowed him to trespass the barrier created by the children of the forest where Bran and the Three Eyed Raven were hiding. If the Night King wasn't have a dragon, probably he could trespass the Wall thanks to the mark he put on Bran.

No, Cuckworld is much worse.

Pick one retard

With all the lazy storytelling and rushed writing last season do you honestly expect they are doing anything other than make a videogame tier spectacle for the plebs?

I'm pretty sure that's what he is, since he can see people in the weirwood net. He's an ultra powerful warg and greenseer.

My guess (this is a theory) is that he and the other white walkers were kept at bay for thousands of years by children of the forest greenseers who could warg and suicide his army. They've all died out and the three eyed raven was the last one, but he wasn't strong enough to hold off the night king and all the white walkers.

This is every fucking story ever. Merry and Pippin kill Uruk Hai by hitting them in the helmet with pebbles.

Suck my dick faggot. By your logic humans couldn't kill wild beasts, and malnourished boers couldn't mow down Zulu niggers by the thousands

the ewoks were able to take down the imperial fleet with arrows and trebuchets

Lord of Rings at least places one side as clearly good- White Christians vs Unchristian Savages. Fag of Thrones is the fanfiction ala 50 shades of grey by a fat timid cuckold

the ewoks live on high gravity endor and so they evolved massive muscle mass to compensate. The Imperials were already compromised by said gravitation strain so when the swole ewoks used their tension powered weapons with super dense rocks the imperials got fucked.

yea right

Lucas wanted to use Wookies who would have high-tech weapons, but cheaped out when they told him what it would cost.

Tony Stark was able to build the Arc Reactor in a cave with a box of scraps

Are you questioning auteur George Luca's vision, the greatest director, screenwriter, and producer who ever lived?

they obviously just used the force

you don't get rich by questioning the rich, man. Just accept their vision and information.

Also, the plastoid armor warn by Stormtroopers is designed to protect against projectile weapons, blast shrapnel, and glancing blaster bolts, but not blunt weapons like clubs or slow moving projectiles like arrows.

I question the fact that walking teddy bears were able to defeat a state-of-art army

God damn you make me angry you little mysogynist. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted ANOTHER RACIST thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you FUCK MY FUCKING FORUMS with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

I'd like dubs on that linguini

Ser Drumpsfberg Greyjoy gets dubs
FLUMPT ETERNALLY BTFO

I hope that the Pakis and other assorted hajis succeed in blowing the entire cast up.

She clarified that statement and said she was basically shitting on feminists.

That is incredibly fucking stupid. Never post again.

how can vromold grumpf win if Maisie claims he is not a normal person?

checkmate cumskins

idc

sauce?

sorry, but even marmotsie, like other cumskins, must die

She's talking complete shite - no one has ever said that to her.

Do you feel bad for him?

Even if she's BLACKED?

Considering this show came from his books, they can't be that good, regardless of how butchered they were.

No, he deserved all of it

Aw, poor thing.

He could be in Latvia with young blonde concubines; shame he's a cuck by nature

If he believes the show is bad, maybe the books could still be good if he ever writes them…

Trust me; he's fine with the show. He's thick as thieves with the two kikes and he'll probably just steal their plot for the book, if he ever gets assed enough to finish it.

It was to sell toys dude.

Da fuq is you smoking nigger?

By your logic animals and zulus are inhumanly strong. You confuse large numbers with strength because you're a fucking retard.

I hate to mention this, but quite a few animals are a bit stronger than Humans. Inhumanly so.

what's the qt dragon to human ratio of this show?

SHIT
ABSOLUTE FOOKIN SHITE

can i have the source on this quote pls?

This kind of shitposting is the dumbest shit.
Yes, it's going to look similar if you place dragons and undead in a tundra at night.
What are you trying to prove?
Did you think you were being clever?
t. not even a fan of the show

Why are people so masochistic?

gay

look at the fucking valley.
the valley isn't even the same and the bird's eye shot is at a different angle.
There also seems to be more wights than scourge.
Also the wights are appropriately dressed, since most of them were wildlings.
I could go on and on about why that comparison is stupid.

gorillas are a good example

jewish pornographic brainwashing

Because that automatically means you do a camera shot at ground level with the army marching past the camera and a dragon in mid frame above a mountain?

Feels good man

Bran cannot see into the future.
He'll be killed by the white walkers and resurrected as the new Night King.

Is that a rare mike pence

How to stop the Night King

1 - Put barrels of Wildfire in their path
2 - Let them advance
3 - Light it up

EXCEPT YOU CAN'T COS YOU USED IT ALL TO BLOW UP THE SEPT YOU DUMB CUNT

TFT > WotLK

yeah, a bunch of green napalm sure would have been useful against the dudes who can only be stopped by fire.

i mean, the priests didn't even wear shoes. they could have been defeated by a gravel pathway.

Quick, we have to retool all industry to produce valyrian legos.

He doesn't need to though, his ability to see everything in the past and present gives him total control over the future. Think about it the way they've written it now him and arya alone can literally take over the world.

Yea! Maisteros ftw!!

Yes he can. He saw events which hadn't happened yet, like dragons flying over King's Landing.

In the books he has visions of Oberyn Martell, the Hound, and the Mountain as Robert Strong. In the first book.

Why do people not realize they could easily be aerys' dragons?

Because Aerys built King's Landing?

In the television show he states that he cannot see into the future.

shut the fuck up with your logic drumpflet

What if I tell you, the whole city (not only the sept) is rigged with Wildfire?

Will Jorah follow Kelly C down the rabbithole into incest in season 8?

He knows he can never put his dick inside her, so yes.

Yes, the wildfire rises

so she's a soulless ginger?

Hell is a place made of dreams that will never come true

But what if my dreams never come true when I'm alive then I die and go to hell?

how can you butcher something that doesn't exist?
Wait, Is Grrm Drumpf!?

Well, I certainly hope this isn't all there is….

You can't be sure of anything really. Nihilism isn't useful though and hope turns us into better people so why not chose hope?

Nihilism can be useful, it just isn't for the average person.

Because sometimes hope doesn't allow you to do things. It's the things you do what matters, not waiting for a better tomorrow.

What about a prelife? Were you dead before you were born? Time is a human contrivance yet even if real and extending backwards ad infinitum our existence would be impossible. Know only you know nothing and eliminate the word belief from your vocabulary.

i dont speak to nazis, sorry ;)

heh

Thanks Drumpfsberg. Now I feel safe to post my Maisies now

Where do you get this picture of Gifmaker?

that is gifmaker

We are all maisie on this board user

Are all maisiefags east european? Would explain the attraction to thick eyebrows and FAS.

Well trips. The most notable of them says that he is from that region

From what I've heard, they are.

Such as? Getting your neghole pozzed?

No faggot, things like creating a business, finishing your career, things normalfaggots do

I can accept the sacrificial lambs that appeared from nowhere to die for Jons group, but a raven flying to dragonstone and dragons flying back in the time it takes ice to refreeze is bullshit.

tfw youre two weeks behind

How does not being a nihilistic get in the way of that?

Did it make people ruined everything?

How can you do anything without hope?

2000+ miles before Jon and co freeze to death or the lake freezes back over? Yeah, bullshit.

MIKE?

Here is the root of all your problems

I had a relationship that lasted 1 year and 11 months, that had a lot of sex:1 Also my new relationship is forming and before I go to sleep I think about that girl or my novels

I'd like to do that, yes:1

Sorry to hear that, user. Also, thank you!

On a recent test of "How autistic you are?" I've got 20%. That's pretty damned low…

Who's stopping you? saying "I can't post itt because there are pictures of an ugly girl in it" labels you a triggered tumblrina. Wanna talk about the show: Do it! You have 2 different hiding options for every Maisie posted, or you can just simply ignore them like a normal adult person
I'm a nationalist, fuck feminist.

Nice pic, I didn't had it before

I'd never put that faggy hat on my head, and also those glasses are girly

YES

Checking

Has anyone else realized that the reason why this show is so shit is because D&D cast characters based on their actors, rather then cast actors based on their characters? That's the entire reason why Ramsay was the way he was, and Ellaria, and Arya, and Daenerys, and pretty much everyone else. They openly admitted the only reason why they made Sansa and Ramsay get married is because of how well the actors interacted, and the whole drama with the rape scene was purely to show off the actor's talents and range. Same thing with Ellaria, she goes from level-headed peacemaker to crazy murder bitch because Indira Varma can act a good crazy murder bitch regardless of how it serves the story. The only casting decision I can say was truly perfect for the character was Stephen Dillane as Stannis, but since D&D are incapable of understanding the concept of duty and responsibility, only self-righteous virtue-signalling, à la Jon and Dany, they just tried to turn him into a sociopathic religious zealot obsessed with gaining power because, by their own admission, they "didn't understand the character." That's the other thing, D&D, being modern kikes, believe the only "good" characters are those like le ebin funny Dwarf man who believe in equality, democracy, and enlightenment bullshit. A hard feudal ruler like Stannis has no place in their pseudo-liberal utopia, the only reason why Daenerys is considered "just" is because of her obsession with muh free the slaves and muh break the wheel.

How would Maisiefags react if a genuine BLACKED video of her appeared?

honestly on the level of bronies

Funny thing is, he was proven wrong repeatedly by an SJW Queen with hoardes of rapefugee horseriders.

Who is going to die next season? Jon or Dany?

neither. D&D don't have the balls to pull something like that off.

The original synopsis by Martin said Tyrion, Arya, Dany, and Jon would survive to the end.

The fuck? Why does he look 40?

Drop her.

Exactly :'(

Real shame, I had hoped for another cutie like Viserys.

This seems like something an asshole would do.

you don't have a t-shirt with your personal logo on it?

I do, pic related.

I mean, Rhaegar IS supposed to be more attractive then Viserys, right?

according to the so called "leaks", Daenerys will die first and then Jon in the last episode.

yes, but in a man attractiveness does not equal femininity

Too good to be true.

looks like the average Viserys cosplayer

The Targaryen in the series all look like they are cosplaying a Targaryen.

I didn't even realize it was supposed to be Arya

still more attractive than Maisie tho

That Jon cosplayer looks like a greasier Pablo Escobar.

Had a good smirk.

So many blind posters itt

What if D&D now consider her dead? What if we never saw her and her perfect titties again?

They do and you wont.

Good thing we still have Maisie

Swell - the cute sandsnek is dead, but we've still got the hunchback. Thanks, D&D!

Don't be mad, user, the writers are also Maisiefags

Wouldn't be surprised - they can't write for shit, so it would only be logical to assume they have terrible taste in "women" as well.
Good thing there's just one season left.

The longest season ever, packed with Maisie goodness

I would like nothing more than to see the Mountain rape her violently, then crush her head like a rotten melon - while Sansa if forced to watch, knowing she'll be next.
I could fap to that shit.

But she does. She just used the dagger because of muh poetic justice

Tyene is still alive and still best girl

Lovely

I love the hapsburg jaw on iberian chicks ngl

She's a rotten corpse, just as Arya is a disgusting munter. Deal with it.

Seriously guys. Nobody has the webm of spooke scary skeletons in Hardhome?

This thread is fucking dead. Dead, you hear me, kiddo? /GoT/ is fucking DONE in this board, nobody cares about your cheesy little """mature""" show for "premium" audiences. Sean Bean is a hack, your show is written by kikes, the books are gay filler, Khaleesi is fat, and Maisie sucks nigger cocks in hell.
Anybody that likes any character in this shitshow, especially that hideous nilbog Maisie, should have their dicks cut off and fed to them through a straw before they get thrown into an oven.

Did he say the characters would survive to the end, or in the end?
One implies they make it to the final battle, the other says they survive said ultimate battle.
It's a very snarky distinction, but it's (literally) life or death for these characters of literature.

They won't die, man

Is tehre any of of those 3 that you don't wish to see dead?

Well you're not wrong.
Except for Tyene of course, she's the only character worth anything and all my love

I'm pretty sure Arya could kick her nice butt

The writing is so bad that it gave the impression that there's more than mutual respect.

Would you mutually respect Brienne, user? If you know what I mean?

damn he's swole.

literally Sid from Ice Age

Except that Sid has charm and is a funny and likeable fellow.

Furfag detected

Baldfag detected

Oh Jesus don't tell me furfags are trying to have a slur for normal people.

If you had paid any attention to these shitty /got/ generals, you should be familiar with the meme(?) of Sophie’s receding hairline.

Sophie albeit being not that old she aged like milk and too fast.

Aren't your kind fighting the faggots on Splatoon 2 or something?

Nobody delivered the hardhome spooky scary skeletons webm. I'm very disappointed of you.

Why do you want the mountain to suffer like that?

the ride never ends

No, he's clearly suffered enough already, but at the same time he probably can't feel much if anything at all, so if anyone could do it, it'd be him.

Unable to created the new bread

I try to created it and then it appears:
file_get_contents(): Unable to find the wrapper "https" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? /srv/http/post.php:319

You need to buy a ∞chan Gold Pass™ to be able to make new threads.

Ok then. Then someone else made the new thread

here's the previously pastebin with the recap if someone can create the thread
pastebin.com/UewwBjJD

Is one of the spin offs going to be "The Doom of Valyria"? If so I bet the stone men will be the "zombies" of that show.

archive.is/MFger

Why Are There No Female White Walkers on GAME OF THRONES?

Did you reply with "no shit"

The fuck is she smoking?
Is this ironic shitposting?
Does she not understand that the Others CLEARLY don't reproduce the same way as humans?
Does she not understand that there is only ONE female Other ever mentioned anywhere in the novels?
Fucking retarded.

I think in the books there was a female white walker. She fucked the Night King.

DAYNE?

INSHALLAH

Because it would be extremely painful.

New Bread

New Bread

New Bread

What you say about the mannis could be true but from what I've heard from interviews they also just liked the way he emoted when he lost the battle of the black water, and so they wrote his demise like a fucking dark comedy to see the actor emote suffering.