Fake news dump

I need some ammo to slowly wake my friends up. Please post any examples of fake news stories you have. Side-by-side comparisons and blatant backtracking/contradictions are preferred.

(This is my 3rd attempt to post this, sorry if there are duplicates floating around.)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia
imgur.com/mWMMJaP
twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/814612362485497857?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/washington-post-publishes-false-news-story-about-russians-hacking-electrical-grid/
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bKMr2w9oXoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You really expect the rest of us to do EVERYTHING?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

been saving samples of lying media. I'll save more and repost them in the future for other anons

Do you have the one where they claimed that Trump attacked veterans when he actually said they needed help because of their issues?

fix it by removing the word gawker from "gawker media on men/women:" since the ones on the female celebs aren't actually from gawker, a lefty will notice that and tell you that the argument is invalid, probably state something like

But jiizabel is/was owned by gawker media

said noone ever

Alright, thats all from me.

Those last 2 werent really relevant, oh well. Hard to see what Im posting from thumbnails on my phone.

This is the cause of the war in Syria.

this pisses me off more than anything else in that picture

Got ya covered

1st pic, what is it?

rally of pro-russian groups in eastern Ukraine

The flag in the forefront is the Russian presidential flag, the 2 in the back are Confederate flags. IIRC there was a small (like 2 dozen people) group of protesting Russia at some event, but there were hundreds more peoplesplit between a bunch of groups, some counterprotesting the anti Russians, some Russian Fascist groups, etc.

This pic is supposedly of the Pro Rudsian Counter protestors, which was a much bigger group than the handful of antiRuskies (hence the flags that make zrro sense for a group protesting Russia).

Dont quote me though, im pretty fuzzy on the details.

Good thread.

imgur.com/mWMMJaP
twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/814612362485497857?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Does this count?

dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/washington-post-publishes-false-news-story-about-russians-hacking-electrical-grid/
this one just happened

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/russian-propaganda-effort-helped-spread-fake-news-during-election-experts-say/2016/11/24/793903b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html
check out the editorial note they put on this after they released it

How did it work out OP?

CNN cutting feed when reporter accidentally forgot to be a biased piece of shit for five seconds.

I'm going to post the best ones slowly, can't dump too many at once. I really appreciate the dumps, thanks.

Why do kikes circumcise people? Fuck, that makes me cringe so hard.

dark gods demand gruesome sacrifices

There was a webm that I grabbed of a really old interview with some doctor or scientist in which he explains that there is a functional change to the pituitary gland and the hormone balances in the body when a male is circumsized at a very young age.

I'm having trouble finding it, but if I do, I'll post it.

I'm wondering what exactly happens.

Fuck off you lazy nigger. Go back to cuckchan

Great thread. Saved a shit load for future redpilling.

Found it, kind of long and I'm getting errors posting it. The video is called "Secret Behind The Jewish Question - Circumcision-Trauma Based Mind Control". The interview is of Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce. He first talks about circumcision at ~11:00.

Found a link: youtube.com/watch?v=bKMr2w9oXoo

seriously?
That is dumb even for cnn

The fuck? Who the fuck are they trying to fool?

Checking these sweet triple dubs.

love how they classify fort hood as a non-jihadist event, fucking ridiculous.

My sides.

this one's great.

Any archives/pastebins?