It Comes At Night

Torrents are finally out. What do you guys think?

that title is so bland it almost made me fall asleep just reading it

it cums at night

/ourguy/ says its good.

They mostly come at night, mostly.

I just finished watching it. It was an alright movie, you really get the sense that you can't trust any character, particularly because you receive so little information about what's going on in the outside world.

i think it's time to stop.

Shitty fucking movie. Doesn't even tell what "it" is

Heh, someone didn't get it.

Pretty good.

I'd never even seen a trailer for this. But just going by the title and posters it's a bit different than what I expected.

I literally forgot about this movie and I saw it when it came out.
There you have it.

what do you mean "torrent"? you have to buy it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was five minutes of my life I'll never get back.

You saved me from wasting any of my life with it and I thank you for your sacrifice.

Spoiler The nigger teen ruined EVERYTHING because he hallucinates and gets everyone infected and they all die.

Don't listen to reddit, it's a good movie. The poster and title are just kinda misleading.

Yeah, nah.

>>>/reddit/

it's very well shot but it has no story and no characters development. In the end it is boring and maybe even a little pretentious.

How exactly did the dog get back inside the house? Who let it in? There was definitely something in the woods, but we'll never know. I thought the black teen was right, as soon as the little kid got sick they were all already sick, casting the other family out just ended in pointless violence, they would all be dead in a week, should've just chilled and died peacefully, the real monster is man, etc.

What did they mean by this?

It cums in the pucci?

someone's lost, this ain't your subreddit

Come on man. Please just stay on reddit. Everyone will be much happier if you go where you belong.

Is this some kind of new retarded meme Holla Forums came up with? I ask because not even them could conceive of something this shit.

Shocking.

Samefag lefty cancer, please leave, you're not welcome here. Reddit is indeed your home, or cuckchan.

Just go back.

no u

It was the evil spirits that the Black kid drew, controlling him and the little kid through their dreams when they sleep. That's why the movie has its title.

Who the fuck honestly cares this much about some fags refusing to watch a movie because it has niggers in it?

that the movie needs to have niggers because it's the current year (((Hollywood)))

racemixing

BRAVO NOLAN!

By "evil spirits", you mean germs, right?

The evil spirits are the why, the germs are the how.

so is "fear of the unknown" the new horror shtick?

test post test post test post test posttest post test post test post test posttest post test post test post test posttest post test post test post test posttest post test post test post test posttest post test post test post test posttest post test post test post test post