They're not even trying anymore

Jews send out the following headline to all media outlets

Republicans take control facing internal tensions

Nobody even changes the title around to make it less obvious that they all have the same source. It's fucking trending verbatim in my suggestions…

'They are getting lazy or have accepted their fate'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t3vuW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to provide some examples, user.

Polite sage because your thread isn't worth bumping until you provide some clarification, sorry.

lazy beatnik fuck

From the WSJ
Republicans Take Control Facing Internal Tensions

archive.is/t3vuW

Why would they need 60? I thought they only needed that much to override a Presidential veto or amend the Constitution. Otherwise just 51, right?

You know you can get banned for a shitty OP like this.

You need 60 votes to break filibuster. Otherwise the oppositions party can forestall forever.

Filibuster isn't what it used to be either, with senators physically present and doing shit like reading the phone book for twelve hours. Now most times someone just announces they intend to filibuster and no one has the balls to force vote and see who actually shows up. The Republicans did this for eight years under Obama so don't expect the Dems to be conciliatory with the power either.

If video games has gamejournopro what do we call this?

juden lugenpresse

Just google the headline. It is clearly a coordinated effort to delegitmize Republican government.

Like fuck. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option

The rifles in our closets legitimize the republican government, who cares what the press thinks about it. That headline is very boring, by the way. What is the opposite of "catchy?"

Am i understanding this correctly? Thanks to the "nuclear/constitutional option", which the democrats brought in 2013 to prevent Republicans from filibustering all the time, they could overulle Republicans with the majority of 51, as long as Obama declared nuclear option?

So basically, as long as Republicans have above 50 votes, Trump can now prevent filibustering democrats, by simply stating this option too now? If so, then the democrats truly have rearfucked themselves with this.

Like fuck.

The nuclear option has always been there since filibustering is not a constitutional right. Basically the President of the Senate (usually the VP iirc) has to override the filibuster by changing the senate rules that allow a filibuster to continue.

The democrats were going to invoke it in 2013 but the Republicans (smartly) gave them some meat instead, allowing the filibuster rule to remain in place.

With Republican control of Senate, House, Executive, States, etc., Obama's obnoxiousness and Trump's maverick persona I see no reason why they wouldn't bring it in immediately.

All the plans that they had wrought…

I can only find WSJ using this headline.

Democrats voted away filibustering a few years ago when they had their majority and thought they'd be in power forever.

And they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for us meddling kids :^)

That there were so many kids involved with trolling journalists still seems to be driving them all insane. They seem to forget what laws and precedents they helped set that are going to bite them in the ass. I rarely see any Democrats even comment on how Trump is wanting to undo much of Obama's 'legacy' of executive orders with his own executive orders, which makes me think many of Obama's fans have no idea how much he seriously used them.

Another fine slide thread of zero importance.

Did Washington even have so many phone numbers back then?

To the contrary it's an actual article from the WSJ that highlights what's going allegedly to be happening in the next month.

I have Breaking News, Politics, and US News RSS feeds for CNN, Fox, Reuters, and Associated Press in my bookmarks and I don't see this headline anywhere.

Almost everyone has had a landline for the past 50 years user…

YOU LADS KNOW WHAT WE DO WITH THIS RIGHT? FIRSTLY, WE BIGPOST. SECONDLY, WE COMPILE ALL THE IDENTICAL ARTICLES, AND SEE HOW MANY TALKING HEADS WE CAN FIND VIDEO OF SPEAKING THE SAME HEADLINE AND WE MAKE A VIDEO LIKE THAT CHRISTMAS NARRATIVE BULLSHIT WHERE EVERY SINGLE LOCAL STATION WAS SAYING VERBATIM "WHO BUYS ONE PRESENT ANYMORE BUY 10. 11.. 12 FOR EVERYONE YOU KNOW"

THE FAKE NEWS NARRATIVE IS STILL FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN, LETS SHOVE THE LUGENPRESSE BACK IN IT.

Checked for divine truth.

FUCK OFF YID

A bunch of literal what shit

It's just a WSJ article that Politico picked up and ran with, and now the Leftist Blog-o-sphere is jerking themselves raw with.

What are you even supposed to be showing? I never even heard of any of those sites until I saw your screencaps.

Literally what are these shit sites?

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?

YE! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST BIG POST!

Those sites are just linking to the wall street journal, you cretinous moron. Is this your first day on the internet? Are you some middle aged retard who can't think straight?

Lurk the fuck more.

This is going to be great.

PIC RELATED

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE NOW!

Kek has spoken.

B…b…but… he called the person he was replying to a yid! That, combined with his crack google sleuthing means he is definitely a regular.

Probably means he's an idiot Putinboo tbh, yid is the russian slang for kikes.

stop making questions now goy

Not exactly Ivan exclusive.

That's not it OP. They have confidence as they're lacking fear. Did we kill the Buzzfeed Jew who shutdown, MDE? No. Did we kill Kunt Buchanwald? No.