Islamic Leaders Want To Replace The Kids Cartoon Peppa The Pig With Muslim Alternative

archive.is/sCQKq
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4009860/Islamic-leaders-encourage-Australian-parents-embrace-Muslim-alternative-Peppa-Pig.html
archive.is/2GNgI
barenakedislam.com/2017/01/01/australia-the-muslim-war-on-popular-childrens-tv-character-peppa-pig/
(((They))) are trying to indoctrinate white children into thinking that being a muslim is the right way of life. Can we work our meme magic on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/71170
archive.is/P85Fi
morningnewsusa.com/peppa-pig-cancelled-show-causes-autism-psychologists-warn-23114441.html
archive.is/LFIya
youtube.com/watch?v=0MMcvqYRqHs
parentherald.com/articles/76631/20161023/peppa-pig-linked-to-autism-childrens-show-is-said-to-be-harmful-for-children.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Casting my most potent spells currently.

islamqa.info/en/71170
archive.is/P85Fi
🤔🤔

what the fuck is wrong with a pig in a cartoon. no one is going to eat the fucking pig. pigs probably bathe more often than arabs anyway

Something is going to happen in this thread. I can feel it.

morningnewsusa.com/peppa-pig-cancelled-show-causes-autism-psychologists-warn-23114441.html
archive.is/LFIya
The shit writing causes kids to act like twats and develop autism symptoms

The muslims hate it because the main character is a pig.
youtube.com/watch?v=0MMcvqYRqHs

So you're saying we've successfully weaponized children's cartoons to impair entire generations of our enemies?
Never mind the ethics of testing on our own population, let's get this shit Imam approved and roll it out across the middle east.

All the rich people of Western society are trying to Islamize the West. It's so fucking obvious now. This is a religious war, even the Catholic pope wants to turn the West into Islam.

This is the final attack against what Pagan traditions and values are left over from Christianity.

Kek
So every atheist watched it?

Get real, paganism is dead, anything that you can find out about it has been preserved by Christianity.

This is a religious, cultural, and political war, except the traitors are working against the once traditional Christian western Europe and has subverted anything close to what Christianity once was, it is too much of a threat against their corrupt positions and the decadent society they have raised under them.

NWO FINAL EQUALIZATION.

WAIT TILL WE GET TO JAPAN

back then people were all for killing shitty autistic cartoons like barney

what happened

Correct, those values, traditions are Pagan within the Christian faith and culture. Try reading more carefully next time. And despite what you say about preservation, they are actually concessions. Christians wouldn't be accepted by those ebil Pagans if they weren't allowed to continue their tree worship at Christmas.

So go ahead and say Paganism is dead while you prop up a tree and decorate it.

These are remnants of a Pagan and aristocratic morality. You Christcucks were always bothered by Pagans demanding that they keep their traditions.

peppa pig doesn't cause autism. if anything, it helps prevent it.

thomas however does. you get your kid watching thomas, holy fuck.. spinning wheels on trains, emotionless aspergery faces and autists love spinning objects and trains.

Holla Forums if any of you have children, keep your fucking kids away from thomas. it will make them autistic.

Muslims hate everything non-Muslim. Even an image of a cute dog used in advertising will trigger them.

APPROPRIATE HER>>8656384

I can verify this. My girlfriends autistic and she loved Thomas.

Sonic, MLP and Das Kapital

Because it reminds them what they are. Ever notice when someone takes a picture or when someone they think that persons taking a picture from their phones of them they start chimpout and stealing camcorders or phones as that excuse

Is it just me, or do their head look like a dick?

Done.

What's that like?

I watched quite a lot of Thomas the Tank Engine as a kid, but don't really care for trains. Still have the ass burgers though.

When do we finally get to work our RWDS magic on shit like this?

Yup, it looks like dick

can confirm, trains are awesome. still regret giving my tomas toys away.

t. rotaryfag

This, really.
Anything that is remotely related to their Moon God worship, even when used out of context, triggers a violent reaction.

It's actually because Peppa the Pig makes children really bratty. This is apparently a thing just your average parent complains about with the cartoon as well. Peppa will throw tantrums, stomp her feet, scream, cry, pick on her siblings and so on to get what she wants. Kids just emulate it and behave like that since they see it on their favorite show.

It's just Jewish programming for kids to cause disruptive behavior in families. If you look at forums and older news articles, you can see white parents complaining about this long before them.

I wouldn't let any kids you know in your life watch it regardless. There's some weird articles on the show like this one:

parentherald.com/articles/76631/20161023/peppa-pig-linked-to-autism-childrens-show-is-said-to-be-harmful-for-children.htm

Whats wrong with ring pips

How did a heroin addicted rabbit from a cartoon made by a jewish animator end up as a symbol for RWDS?

Whatcha doin, rabbi?

But Peppa is pro ISIS?

Reminder the Mark Baker is one of the good guys.

Wew lad

jfc what a cesspool

checked and keked
Captcha: topigu

I so rarely get to post this OC; it took me over an hour and no one ever appreciates it.

okkk

Thanks for the OC

…y-your welcome user…

(:

The sad thing is they'll probably do it.

Should be
[Angry Screech]
[Angrier Screech]
[Angriest Screech]

Already got a preview of the new show.