Ninety Two Percent

"Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers"

Read this and laugh, and then weep:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

tl;dr 92% of black-fathered biracial kids are bastards, and a full 82% of them end up taking gibs.

If Black Lives Matter then why are so many black kids being raised fatherless using tax money doled out by the oppressive white man's government, Holla Forums? This is a red pill big enough to choke even your average horse-cock-swallowing progressive. Make good use of it.

This is only bi-racial, I'd like to see all the stats, but to your question

You ever see how blacks judge eachother on their degree of blackness? BLM if given the option would murder and enslave all whites, and then the new "out-group" would become the mulattos. They'd probably be upset if mulattos got MORE government support per capita than actual blacks.

When you being this study up to anyone there's a good chance that you're going to hear B-B-But muh structural oppression! However, that argument doesn't hold. With all of the various oppressed minorities permeating the very fabric of America, we should expect to see similar numbers across other groups. But we don't! Even Emperor Penguins have the goddamned sense to be father's to their offspring and they do it willingly - without Uncle Sam dangling and EBT card in front of them. Liberals will defend this.

You just sound racist bro

Blacks always discriminate each other with skin lightness.

That was my point.

Not any more. They now welcome all complexions of niggerdry.

That's fair, since they're all just niggers to us

It's like the muslim mentality. Me against my brother, me and my brother against my father, my family against my neighbors, etc etc. There's a scale to each of their tribal alignments. If whites ceased to be, they would violently target the "less black" in internal purges and chimpouts.

That is the natural way of the world. Europeans were supposed to ally together to prevent WW3 again, but kikes hijacked it into their kikey humanism, instead of Europeanism

Total bullshit. Nothing has changed to make them do this.

Among the younger generations it seems to be the new norm. I'm not saying it won't fracture easily, but as of now they accept eachother. "Darkskin" and "Lightskin" is the terminology they use.

I understand that, and I'm not condemning it. It must merely be combated by turning our altruism INWARD once more.

"because I'm not biracial and I'm cute as hell"

As an anthropologist.
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

As a Holla Forumsack.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

As a man.
eh heh heh heh

But seriously, is it a surprise? Quadroons, Halfies can do great things because of their european blood but the gibs dindu aspect drags them down

>P Value

Alright, so there's no question in this thread as to *what* the problem is but what is the solution?

Catch and release forced sterilization?

Tuskegee Experiment 2: Electric Boogaloo?

Day of the Rope?

Just what do we do with this information?

Mass extermination would be ideal but a really hard sell for the modern white population. If we could frame sterilization are a humanitarian effort it might work but kike would just redirect it all at whites. I think the only solution that is actually feasible given the environment is radicalizing whites with propaganda and then waging full on race war against all non whites.

What about government incentives for sterilization? Like just give each chimp 10K to get snipped. Even though it sounds expensive, just think of the future costs that would be saved, no longer needing to provide free BC or abortions at Planned Parenthood, no more welfare checks for a bunch of destructive nigglets, no overcrowded schools being infested by kids who are a waste of resources and teachers' time, no more overfilled juvenile halls, and no more future criminals causing violence and the destruction and waste of resources, and no more repetition of this cycle ever again. I'd be glad to pay 10K for a nigger to spend away on malt liquor and crack if it means they'll never breed again.

We could make it race-blind by directing it solely at criminals. That way it'd take out a big chunk of the blacks, but only the lowest scum of the whites.
Of course the kikes might find a way to redirect it in that case, like making "hate crime" a felony. But if they're already throwing folks in jail for that then you've got bigger problems anyway.

Simply just stop paying the niggers with the free money coming from the hard working taxpayer's holed pockets but that will propably result in a massive chimpout across the country, which means the government agents will need to change the political system radically. Another solution is to incentize the sterlization by requiring them to sterlize their balls if they want to access to the welfare. Niggers are self-entitled spoilt children.

Not going to work. We aren't Jews in Israel. You might be able to get away with incentivized deportation, i.e. paying (not forcing) legal citizens to relocate to an American colony in Africa or elsewhere and rewarding them with land ownership. Liberia had a good start but very poor follow through; try it again. It would also be helpful to "white-wash" the colony; encourage the procreation of half-breeds. This would physically distinguish colonials from natives, and the colony might actually be profitable. Dominican Republican vs Haiti tier.

Where do you think we are, goy? ;>)

I like this. I'm surprised the (((environmental groups))) haven't adopted this position. When you think of all the Westerners who've adopted the overpopulation meme it seems like an easy sell. Get sterilized, save the planet, collect gibs. Sure, we'd lose a substantial chunk of college educated Whites from the Blue States - feminists mainly, I'm sure. But so what? I can see numerous upsides.

This is the answer if you want a plausible real world solution.

I just finished reading the study. It's not racist. In fact, it gives people an out on the race realism answer that blacks are biologically inferior by saying that it's a combination of poverty + fatherlessness that produces a nigger. It's hopeful because those are actually things we can control.

The real world solution to the nog problem is to cut all public funding: Food stamps, housing assistance, etc. And rev up Planned Parenthood funding in poor black areas. Let the chimps rot and stop new births in the womb.

The government incentives single motherhood. This is a huge part of the problem and it has to end! Not because of muh poor blacks, but because this kind of stuff spreads like a disease to whites who fall on hard times or are poor. Fatherlessness has risen for all races with each new generation.

Honestly this study made me sick to my study. Especially the multiple children from multiple fathers stats. Disgusting.