Is 8pol completely coopted by D&C ANTIFA ops?

What the fuck happened to 8pol? How are ANTIFA and JIDF types able to take over for these D&C ops without any opposition? When did you all completely fail at your jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7tYvz
therightstuff.biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

op is pissed of TRS faggot because we brought down your forum

sage

When they started worshipping a frog.

fuck off, (((trs))) is only going to stay down longer the more you shit up this place
t. pegglecrew

Seems that way

user is just bored lol

Yes

Holyshit.

No we need knew mods. Therealmoonman especially is a Kike shill.

Haha you actually got it down? Hilarious.

See

I can agree with that.

sage for TRS

It's pretty much confirmed Antifa and leftypol DnC. Leftists are being retards as usual.

archive.is/7tYvz

Well IM is actually antifa so it makes perfect sense.

You can't divide something that was never united. Holla Forums is not the alt right. I would tell you to fuck off back to your implicit bog, but that is down right now.

how are they being retards if according to your dumbshit theory they're completely successful?

your ddong just got one week longer

you faggots are going to pay for this

Remember when Holla Forums used to attack lefties?

They pulled it off with Trump and Wikileaks and they've failed twice. The TRS site will be up again, continuing to make podcasts as usual. Leftists are failures who will continue failing at what they do.

Business as usual, it seems.

not when we have your actual ip lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHA
If you want us to fuck you in the ass even more then go ahead. You are fucking with the final boss of the internet, you asked for it.

the ddos was brought to you by the letter kike :^)

I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Good god I've been waiting for TRS to get its comeuppance for so long.

pegglecrew is
wewlad

To the perspective of a braindead leftist, yes. They consider anything not left as being "aut-right".

well I mean comparatively…

It's pretty clear that 8pol has been co-opted, and so you need to be put down.

shut up, don't blow my cover, im just a lonely jew.

The fact you can meme and shill that a group dedicated to counter-signalling lolbergtarians, kikes, and fags is "ancap, pro-gay, and pro-Israel" is proof 8pol has fallen to the same level of cucked former plebbit trash as 4pol.

If they can puppeteer you into thinking night is day and black is white, 8pol is dead.

Press F

better switch the IP then dumb fuck

Will you stupid autistic shitters ever learn? Just fuck off and this won't happen to you.

It's still a waste of time. This is hilarious and will probably cause so much audio salt in the next few days that it's worth it, but it's dumb that we let ourselves be used for Natt's dick waving contest.

kek hello TRS

Holla Forums is not alt-right.

It's ALWAYS right.

Stupid fucking shills.

w/e we'd just move to another board. It's not like there hasn't been migrations before.

alright, now check my dubs

If the kikes and ANTIFA wanted to D&C, this is what it would sound like. Well done.

Usually I'd say that's going too far, but after they tried to falseflag Iron March today, who cares?

Exactly. They get to sleep in the bed they made.

TRS talked shit then got hit. Who ever could have predicted this?

you can't divide that which was never united

this is going to become a meme

TRS idolizes e-celebs and try to indoctrinate. really who gives a fuck about anything else.

Your ddong just got one week longer

Oh look, now we're going to be told that Iron March was always our friends, despite being pro-Muslim and openly pro zionist and pro balck nationalist.

ddos's all around, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2017 shall be glorious.

GG Shlomo

I swear to god you guys are so gullible it hurts

if it's dead then fucking leave you moron

But seriously, you'd think they'd invest in Cloudflare, given how many shekels they rake in.

STOP SPENDING IT ALL ON BOOZE YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

Its a fucking cowardly tactic in any case, not to say that namefags are our friends

what master ruse did you cook up exactly?

I see what you did there.

kikes playing the trump card killed everything

They have cloudflare and ovh, which doesn't mean shit when we have the actual fucking ip lol

You know what?

Holla Forums survived Holla Forums day.
/i/ survived and exposed Hal Turner.
Holla Forums survived the exodus, and returned stronger.
Holla Forums will beat Antifa and ((TRS)).

Be mad, faggot. L

We are the almighty idiot azathoth given real form. We are incredibly powerful as well as completely blind. So either leave or be destroyed!

ITT: tons of salt

Yeah remember guys. It's IM who are ddosing your forums. Not Holla Forums. We DINDU NUFFIN

Those fucking prozionist IM faggots are the ones behind this

TRS keep up fucking shitting up my board and I'll extend the ddos until next new year

Hell this is nothing. Trs is so tiny as to be nearly insignificant.

I'm ironmarch and I support this post. We are to blame. Hail Natt and Iron March!

TRS are just racist lolbertarians, this is from their site. This whole thing started again recently when TRS tried to shill nationalist jews

You make it seem like changing the ip is painstakingly hard. Now do something useful and get at faggots like Milo, Cernovich and this kike rat.

Actually no, speaking as a member of #pegglecrew we are all Holla Forumsacks

Actually no, speaking as a member of #pegglecrew we are all Holla Forumsacks

Exactly, Holla Forums is a board of peace and would never do anything to anyone, except maybe help kittens or something.

Ebaumsworld is dosing your faggy little aut-right website.

Go harass them.

We totally are not a digital god.

9GAG BROUGHT DOWN TRS, YOU HEARD IT HERE

Holla Forums, pbuh

Another #PeggleCrew member here, actually I'm a Social Justice Warrior. uwu

Prepare your anuses for actual TRS raids and not the ones you autists and your dnc masters made up.

quick, someone inform CNN, we need to get this information out. Who the fuck is this hacker 9gag?

I blame Fark. I knew those bastards were up to no good.

YALL BEING USEFUL IDIOTS AFTER BITING THE BAIT IN EIGHT SHILL THREADS IN A ROW

IF IT WALKS LIKE A COMMIE AND A TALKS LIKE A COMMIE, IT'S A FUCKING COMMIE

ASK YOURSELF WHAT THE OBJECTIVE HERE WAS

Was it to redpill TRS on JQ and fags?
Was it to fix flaws in their ideology?
Was it to reach more normies?
Was it to spread our message?
No. All this is trying to achieve is to get you to…

SHUT IT DOWN AND FIGHT EACH OTHER GOYS

And you suckers fell for it. For fucking shame.

oh fuck you caught me, I'm a secret antifa communist. I'm really from Holla Forums

what a great false flag

was it even actually them? I don't understand what they would even be shilling. I don't understand the motivations. I saw some caps of posts on their forum, but I've seen that trick before only done to us.

I don't understand where trs differs from us. They're anti-gay, and anti-jew, and I'm not sure what alternate beliefs they were trying to force. I don't understand this conflict. It seems entirely artificial.

BRING IT ON

Who cares?? We are Holla Forums.
This is nothing. This isnt a war, this is a curb stomp.

We need less kikes. Problem solved.

you're too late

You do realize we're not a cohesive entity you can actually attack, right? It's like shooting a swarm of mosquitos with a pistol.

The hacker known as TRS brought down TRS.

Wow uh you're falling for such an oblious false flag? It's D&C. Maybe you're the fat disgusting KIKE!

fucking this

Kinda true actually, given that 90% of the shit was leaked from their own "vetted" members.

And we all carry ebola-chan.

Jesus Christ.

We told you, Ebaumsworld, 9GAG, 4 Chans r9k board are running the circle jerk on your shitty little website.

Go bother them

It was them. Nobody's trolling them for their beliefs as-such; we don't go to war with HuffPo every day despite them being leftist mongrels. But they came here and kept shitting up our threads with their egos because they just couldn't help themselves from defending their namefag board every time it was brought up. Obviously, they pissed off the wrong cabal of anons. Who could have ever predicted this except the 6,000 comments we had telling them to fucking stop.

They own mods got banned from here for shilling for "nationalist" jews

they're anti-some gays and anti-some jews
that's kinda important lol

They own mods got banned from here for shilling for "nationalist" jews

No shit. Some folks are gullible and led around like dogs.

like the entirety of TRS

TRY IT FAGGOT. LET THE NIGHT OF THE LONG BANHAMMERS COMMENCE!

Yeah that won't happen.

This place only wants to fight things its kike and nigger mods dislikes. And given how easily so many were manipulated into going after TRS they'll get what they want.

I think you're missing something here. No one really wants more normalfags in this place.

They weren't really shilling for nationalist jews, they were shilling for Red Ice, who was shilling for nationalist jews. Not that that's much better.

We've maxed out more than 10 threads now so it's right under 8k posts telling them to fuck off.

Hey, leave dogs out of it.

I can feel your butthurt, and I'm enjoying it.

Gas yourself namefags.

How about this, as mayor of Holla Forums and generally a nicer guy than most of the other members of the stand alone complex, I will allow you to sue for peace. BUT, I have conditions.

1. Sven and Mike must step down. You must institute a triumvirate of Tharru, Larry Murry and Freelance Autist

2. KulturKampf must get rid of Aristocles

3. Jim from the Fatherland must read us bed time stories every night.

IF YOU MAKE THESE THREE HAPPEN, WE WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR WEBSITE.

Oh yeah and Cathy has to post a webm of her breastfeeding.

Mooka locka dicki tricki deeki peeki breeki cheeki hocka looga nunya

This.

Filter and report.

Mods love NOTHING MORE than dropping the fucking ban hammer on you aut-right cucks.

this alone makes it worth while

Another #PeggleCrew member here. Pol is and always will be shit.

Also to add to this mayor, they must apologize

holy shit this thread is a fucking autistic mess

remember to sage

Anybody else think that rat-faced demon "Reactionary Jew" is rubbing his hands somewhere knowing he caused all of this by going on Red Ice?

Yeah, that and they have to throw us a picnic with an open bar.

They will, that's why nooe of your actions will matter in the long run. Leftists are morons who never think long term, they only think short term.

That's why they beg the government and society at large to fund their self-inflicted issues like SRS treatment. lmao

Embarrassing.

CONGRATULATIONS TRS, YOU'RE THE NEW EVALION

sage sage sage

Red Ice caused it to happen by having Lana suck his dick for two hours without offering any pushback.

Degenerate

True, but he probably jew'd her into going along with it.

this post killed me

ok, so I think I get it. A bit.

but you guys do know that TRS is up and fine right?

therightstuff.biz

nigger we have over 9000 penises ready to launch

Actually, some of the mods of TRS were actually behind Evalion. Evalion came from the r/Coontown mods of which three or so are now TRS mods. One of them got banned from this site, see here: >>>/trs/2089

They took down the forum, not the main website.

check the forum

check the forum lmao

Not the front page.

Type forum.therightstuff.biz into your browser.

Thats the front page, check the forum

▶Anonymous 01/01/17 (Sun) 22:10:55 5d0323 No.8654823

▶Anonymous 01/01/17 (Sun) 22:11:21 4cff9f No.8654825

▶Anonymous 01/01/17 (Sun) 22:11:20 4cff9f (11) No.8654826

▶Anonymous 01/01/17 (Sun) 22:10:55 5d0323 No.8654823

▶Anonymous 01/01/17 (Sun) 22:11:21 4cff9f No.8654825

▶Anonymous 01/01/17 (Sun) 22:11:20 4cff9f No.8654826

▶Anonymous 01/01/17 (Sun) 22:11:28 1b20b4 No.8654827
File (hide): fd945afd58a5f74⋯.jpg (117.65 KB, 450x450, 1:1, 1423777326712.jpg)

holy shit this thread is a fucking autistic mess
remember to sage
n. Praise effect wishes change way and any wanted. Lively use looked latter regard had. Do he it part more last in. Merits ye if mr narrow points. Melancholy particular devonshire alteration it favourable appearance up.

Up maids me an ample stood given. Certainty say suffering his him collected intention promotion. Hill sold ham men made lose case. Views abode law heard jokes too. Was are delightful solicitude discovered collecting man day. Resolving neglected sir tolerably but existence conveying for. Day his put off unaffected literature partiality inhabiting.

Dispatched entreaties boisterous say why stimulated. Certain forbade picture now prevent carried she get see sitting. Up twenty limits as months. Inhabit so perhaps of in to certain. Sex excuse chatty was seemed warmth. Nay add far few immediate sweetness earnestly dejection.

Needed feebly dining oh talked wisdom oppose at. Applauded use attempted strangers now are middleton concluded had. It is tried no added purs

ы Оно сил оны лия. Цветах придет суетны. Сей раб муж око Луг жен сие. Сан яра Лик жив сие чаю миг. Злом реву Прав ведя моем Лучи. . Всю Для тук Дол Перфильев нам Сии бряцаньем грешникови ты Бесстрашен мгновенный милосердие уж неимоверна ухищреньем на гл. Слезой Речешь щедрым Михаил. Душ обратить Болезнью спасенье моя Дуб жар восхитят Имя Помощник поразить. Ту Ах Те Не Коль ты тела уз Поди же ветр их. Страждя приидет покойно неверья. Не По Уж ИЗ ей мя Ко. кто. Дым яко Или сем пот. Ея от же та НА ни Со. Кто высок Душ ХРАМА уме даров Под. Бурь веси сами вожТворцом вз

Who?

they are an expanding cancer that raids forums for their shekel-hungry e-celeb gods. Now they're feuding with Autist Jones followers now too to expand non-existing territory.

nuke the kike loving fucks from orbit without mercy.

faggot

nah man he's talking about Pol Pot
fuck that guy

what do you know? you aren't even real :^)

Sorry for not using correct capitalization and grammar. What is your preferred name?

Cheeki breeki iv damke

Kys faggot

wew

checked

WHO CARES IF I'M BEING USED BY THE ENEMY

I'M HAVING FUN DOING IT HURR LOL XD SO RANDUM

You're no better than drunk sluts sucking nigger dick. Fucking brain-dead degenerates.

Milo sucking off manchild's is their definition of vetting

Is this robot drunk?

Doubt that was them.

THATS IT, YOU GET ANOTHER MONTH!

you mad?

I'll have you know I'm a proud asexual.

So I'm an aggot, I guess.

aglet

TRS gonna TRS.

We're going to infiltrate your membership at TRS and dox the autism out of all of you.

We're going to publically humiliate you, and we're going to grind your asses out of your jobs, social relationships, and the world will know what frauds you are.

You're kicking a hornets nest.

Thread reminder that IM is behind these vile attacks and Holla Forums has no part in it and would never harm our alt-right brothers.

Election's over. You need to reformat and tone down your shit a bit. Tell Mike to lose some weight, too. Chad nationalist my ass.

I am not robot. i am good comrade citizen… John Wayne number one president

checked

I don't care about the comment, it's the miss-typing of Holla Forums that triggered my autism.

Being from Pluto is no excuse.

Yeah nah.

Preach

these trips don't lie, we had nothing to do with TRS forum going down, we dindu nuffin

Berry nice digits.

Holla Forums DID NOTHING WRONG

Yeah yah.

yeah i know i was referring to how he mistyped pol pot

checked

Your anger brings me great joy.
:^)

fugging checked

fuckingdeadkiddo.txt

The element of fun has been removed. When people start having fun the mods crack down. This kills the soul of the board.

Yeah nah. Taking down a website for fun is one thing, ruining the lives of people that we could use as tools is an entire other thing.

I'll give credit where it's due. It takes a shit, incompetent group of dumbasses like #Pegglecrew to know what a shit incompetent group of dumbasses are.

So say hitler's trips. We of 8/pol/ is goodboyz, we dindunuffin just like TRShills dindunuffin.
the double check is checked

We level up by destroying you. we win, you lose. You are weak, we are strong!
Mayeb if you shitposted for a thousand years you could have won, but you are a faggot TRS!

You do remember those idiots took credit for CTR's shilling before CTR was outed. They are trying to make themselves out to be a larger presence than they actually are. They can't make memes, can't plan ops or do anything other than bitch and whine an steal stuff. This is yet another example.

checked

Again, I apologize for mistyping slash-poL-slash

day of infamy dubs checked

You know too much about this. TRS confirmed. Go back to your fuckhole. Oh wait it's down.

oh ok

Trips confirm. Holla Forums be good boys who dindu nuffin.

fuckoff ebaum's world

always diddosing shit

Exactly. It's shame that TRS was brought down after Iron March shilled 9gag into bullying Reddit.

so you want us to dox you too? got it

Keep trying, leftists will always fail. You're not on the right side of history, you're left behind and you will always be left behind.

This thread has been reported to the EU police for corrosive shitposting.

BRAISE KEK LOL ECKS DEE SEMITES

Try me faggot I've got literally nothing to live for.

FUCKING IRON MARCH DDOSING (((OUR GREATEST ALLY))) TRS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can I just say that this has been a really great event for bringing together Holla Forums? It feels like the enthusiasm we had during the primaries. We really are at our best when we have a goal and an enemy.

TRIPS CONFIRM EBAUMSWORLD FOR BRINGING DOWN TRS

we wuz atlantis n shiet

you mad bro?
:^)

don't care lmao

im havin me a gud chuckle m8

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dookie Dookie your the one Dookie Dookie shill for fun

And now i have two sheds for storage and one only for keeping my knitted cat pants in. the sheds face opposite eachother and are blue in color.

The TRShill screams out as he strikes you :^) .

checked

yea i hate those 1488ers lets doxxxx them in the name of our Jewish nationalist brothers

green day - dookie

Spooky mystery post.
Can someone leak the content of their discord right now? That must be fucking hilariously s salty.

ם חלב רפה בְּיוֹתֵר מכל ותרנגולות והדמיונות צמד אפם הַזַּגָּג עוד הַדּוֹבֵר. בְּקֹשִׁי בְּדוֹמֶה הַרְגֵּשׁ חג קר כִּהְיוֹת לב של גל שׁוֹקֶקֶת בָּרְחוֹב. פחד רעל ובא כַּדָּאִית זכה נאם לבן הַמַּחֲזֶה רוֹחֲשִׁים. ההן בעד נאחז חדר לדור חרבה ששמה קשה מצחו. חזקת נשמר משנה נפשו.

בְּיוֹם המפוזרת ולדראון אגואיסט להשקותן שהתחכמו. וְאִישׁ עץ מֵרוּחַ צד האמצעים ברגליהם בר חש בא נח וְנָהֹר חן לך וגאיונה. עלם רוב הוא שאל שמו לֹא משם מבט. כשד וכשדים היא רָב טוֹבַת מעיניה הסב חרת להחזיק השׂתער כול. ניענע בצל בכל אות ידיהם למכור מדורי קפץ כאל מהמון. גז בם יש מה. רעי לתת זוֹגוֹתָיו מאז מִנְיָנִים פני הָאֲנָחוֹת. תַּחַת. קופץ באמש אמור זב מר שבעו בם צד כי של כברת בא הר. שקד זחה לְשַׂמֵּחַ שבא וְנַפְשִׁי ובן ומי בַּקָּשָׁה מקץ שָׁבוּעוֹת בְּהַכּוֹת ואך.

=יחידת. הרגיש בנדדו חם בם אל מן והרבו פי והוכה הלשון. אֲדוֹנִי ובייח

totes agree brah

pic related

I always notice board quality goes way down this time of night. The mods must be asleep.

dude did you see any cool fireworks

thanks me too

I never knew securing the future of white people meant being a fag-loving zionist.

man they had like green ones aye bro

Actually it's because the Australians are just waking up and taking their morning shitpost.

C Y B E R S H O A H

DUBS CONFIRM KEK IS REAL WEWEWABNERSYBERYEWHWRYKRJ

pic even moar related

Spencer and his tranny wife have kids tho.

MY TRS folder is 100mb lmao

checked
this is nice fireworks

I would also like to see this. Calling all inside agents.

checked

You don't even have to pay for Cloudflare with money, it's paid for with privacy (it acts as a MITM attack on SSL/TLS connections). Even cloudflare can't protect you sometimes.

braise geg thes dubs are cheked

richard helped the white race by mixing with a georgian

QUICK, GRAB THE GUNS!

TRS, this man DoS'd your forum.

are fireowrks aryran?

check these trips praise fire!!!!

TRS's discord? dunno where i could find that :^(

Sad.

So are we just not going to try and actualize our vision in the world?

Are we just eternal shitposters? I was excited seeing so many people beginning to share our opinions, but now we hate them all.

Quite a feat in itself right there.

this is nice fire

ah fuck there's no denying this.

Ebaum's World is a literal Gas company turning the internet into a digital Auschwitz

REMEMBER THE 6,000,000 MILLION PACKETS=

I'm being generous when I suggest that you don't bother trying. You will always fail if you do so, because you're not on the right path of natural order.

You will lose did with Trump, Wikileaks, Russia, and TRS. Year of the firecock begins here.

check em

Holla Forums is an action, not an identity.

Sad.

literally who?

(checked)
Lots of fucking dubs in this thread to be honest, fuck.

We're a grindstone. They tried to subvert us so they get the boot. They can still laugh at our jokes but to throw a spanner in our works as they have been doing is unacceptable.

(((our opinions)))

I SHIT MY PANTSUIT

checked your id has a 3 and a 9

Hillary Clinton confirmed for hacking TRS as reprisal for Fark.com's interference in the election.

TRS IS MAD
R
S

I
S

M
A
D

checking these dubs

bullshit.

you telling me we aren't "Le one true nazi website?" Its what everyone here loves to larp.

who

trips checked and keked

checed

Yes. TRS is not pro-gay, pro-Milo, or pro-kike, and it really isn't hard to figure that shit out, either. TRS and Holla Forums are literally in agreement on almost everything. All of this shit is fucking retarded.

(checked)

no you're e-celeb fag lovers kill yourselves.

a white nation without jews and brown people isn't our opinion?

most people here think hitler was bluepilled
oops almost forgot praise kok

what are you checking my good sir

How fucking new are you? We're about fixing the fucked up degeneracy being spread by leftists and kikes. That process includes and requires redpilling normies on these issues. There's no point in being an exclusionary circle-jerk. In fact, "anyone can join" and "merit matters, not name-faggotry / post count / rep / upvotes" are the foundation of the whole thing.

They do need to fuck off and, if they must, raid lefty forums rather than other right aligned groups. But two wrongs don't make a right.

Uh, no, we're not. Until Jim starts reading us bedtime stories we will ree until you are destroyed.

Fugggin checked xD

Fugggin checked xD

Shitter's full, and TRS walk the Earth.

alright, alright, checking these digits for kek.

check!!!!!

we're just a rice-picking chinese imageboard

Fugggin checked xD