Dumps

Post links to dumps of redpills, ebooks, etc. Mega links preferred.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!IBUFTAab!OiZMtL9PlQP1ev8YKfm4Wg

darkmoon.me/2013/secret-sex-life-of-the-jews-by-lasha-darkmoon/
dark
archive.fo/3ya4T
my.mixtape.moe/dzgmet.zip
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/8605738.html
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/8648875.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are some stored in >>>/polarchive/

I know, but there's very little activity and most of the stuff on there i've seen before.

Anyone have source for this? The daily shoah?

That's the point. It's for storage, not for shitposting.

Also when this thread hits the bump limit or slides i'll archive everything posted in this thread into a MEGA folder.

Dumping my whole folder

Anyone have anything on how diverse Nazi armies were?

Library of Kek GET!

176.80 GiB

mega.nz/#F!IBUFTAab!OiZMtL9PlQP1ev8YKfm4Wg

here

God bless you

Thanks goy

Jews are not human they are neanderthal.

darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/

Horse shit, Neaderthals are the native europid peoples.

more from the same link

I found the endnote, on the sexual proclivities of the Jews, to be the most interesting part of the article.
Though surely this has to read a bit like horoscopes? Not that the article is wrong, but I have a high libido, high testosterone, high intelligence, and some of those other traits listed, and I know I am not a kike.

Same here user, but the twisted inbred mind of the jew makes them cannibal and rape prone wheras we control ourselves. Reading that whole article really showed me quite a few cohencidences though. If they were a different species it would explain why they treat non jews as they do and why they are so goddamn bloodthirsty and strange.

Yup that caught my eye as well. The idea that the Jews are an "other", that they are not like us. That is a strong idea that explains many things.

To treat them as an alien presence on this earth - that might be the best way in order to preserve one's own sanity.

Bump, come on guys keep the redpill flowing

This article is worth a read as well.

darkmoon.me/2013/secret-sex-life-of-the-jews-by-lasha-darkmoon/

Fuck I forgot to break the link. You can use this instead
dark moon.me/2013/secret-sex-life-of-the-jews-by-lasha-darkmoon/
archive.fo/3ya4T
And an archive to atone for my sins

Yes its the best theory I have seen so far, and it would explain their alien nature, who knows how far back history goes. Maybe our DNA was from other worlds and the jew is just an entirely different creature body, mind, and soul. Or we are just a different ancient offshoot or subspecies that evolved at the same time along diverging paths.
Any of these explanations make it obvious why kikes will not let "goyim" run genetic sequencing tests on them, they are hiding something they do not want humans to know they are not human.

Jews are part reptilian alien, they are not truly human.

Thanks for the link I will check it out. If you haven't eaten recently check this creatures face out, no way it is like us.

Get out kike

The reptilian alien meme is a good one but lacked the plausibility factor that I needed in order to fully connect the dots. The neanderthal idea is a much stronger one, in my mind - it helps me to fully see that we are two separate species at war.

Haha, I had an idea of ((who)) that would be before clicking. Interestingly her face is a perfect example of the neanderthal phenotype… now that I know this I will never unsee it.
Interesting note about the genetic sequencing. I will have to dig into that when I get some more time.

Gives more support for pizzagate as well. Great article, great website.

Email DUMPZZZZ

1.) Yahoo Email Dump Of Whitleblower
my.mixtape.moe/dzgmet.zip

2.) Email Credential To Financial Spy
Username: [email protected]/* */
Password: Taysa256

3.) More…
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/8605738.html
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/pol/res/8648875.html

yea pizzagate is just millenia old yid blood libel, they are the only people who constantly kinap,rape, murder and eat humans. They are in deep shit when its time to face justice for their genocidal neanderkike ways. Their visage is truly the stuff of nightmares, Kek.

*kidnap

In the wake of TRSodomites coming to our little board, here's something to look at.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the reason homos are so fucked demographically up is because the only sane ones never out themselves throughout their lives.

What happened to Holla Forums books? There was a thread in november but the mega's been inactive since then

Not sure. I'm sure it'll be back soon though.

Well the mega is here for all of those books:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Interesting. Will watch in a bit.

Well at least Trump's probably going back to gold standard, assuming he isn't going to pull any funny business or "kills himself".

bump

jews man, not even once.

Bump

Requesting Jung's work as a torrent, magnet, or similar.
For meme science.

What do you mean "the Neanderthal meme?" Whites have more Neanderthal DNA than Africans and Neanderthals had greater cranial capacity and were more individualistic than contemporary "pure" human stock. I've heard no evidence of Semites having more Neanderthal in them other than just general comparisons of the body/head shapes of the more inbred yids to them. I always thought that what little we had was a small part of what made whites better.

see

Which one?

bump

Shitty OP but good stuff ITT

That's JAM Jr.

The Snowden one is interesting. In that Laura Poitras film, I thought he came across as too calm - all things considered.

Also, his shilling for SJW-tier causes rouses a bit of suspicion (but he could just be a naive goy in this regard). And he's incredibly well spoken, almost as though he had been groomed on the topic of PR.

I still cannot work out what the intention was if he was a controlled op. though. What he released was pretty damning and although many already suspected it, I still think it was a dangerous move as it gave the tin-foils credence and motivated many to beef up their OpSec.

Anyone give a plausible hypothesis here?

The Rosenthal Interview was poorly crafted hoax, the gold standard is good for the jews.

Is that blinking normal? Signaling of some sort?

GAS THE KIKES

Isn't there a kike rule, that it is your mother that determines whether you become a kike ? The Neanderthal angle looks plausible if you look at link related. The Neanderthal genes got carried on only on the X chromosome and the Y chromosome is always Cro Magnon ? I'm not a geneticist, nor do I know too much about the subject, but it seems to be a link that should be investigated.
We do know that kikes have a higher propensity for mental illness (not just on /pol that is).
sciencemag.org/news/2016/04/modern-human-females-and-male-neandertals-had-trouble-making-babies-here-s-why
archive.fo/9h9KW

bump