Holla Forums itself

The PlayStation 2 and Nintendo DS times 4

Windows XP according to numerous metrics

The question is WHY

science

Great thread dude!
-- crossposted from my reddit account
-- get your own at /r/pcmasterrace

Odd that you mention PC specifically, which is a) not very large and b) shilled to hell and back by Microsoft. Linux is OS on 90% of computing hardware in the world, most notably smartphones and all sorts of embedded systems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRON_project
Winning in the embedded space is like winning the special Olympics. Anyone can slap an RTOS into a TV remote

Stop talking like a fag. It's just Linux.

Get one yourself at r/linuxmasterrace sperglord

Oh my bad, I forgot to mention servers and supercomputers. Linux dominates all OS markets except desktop, because Microsoft shilling.

servers are PCs you tard

e🅱ic thread xD

1.) That is factually false
2.) Do you understand why all PCs run Windows? And why all servers run Linux? Its history, Linux was shit in desktop before the mid-2000s. And servers run Linux mainly because Linux is compatible with UNIX and all servers used to run UNIX because Bell Labs was a telecoms company and UNIX was primarily designed for networking and when time came to upgrade software most servers moved onto Linux because it was the most cost effective since they wouldn't need a migration path from all their old software.

Its history, that's it

You have to ignore VERY powerful lobbying and great sales tactics of Microsoft to think it "just happened"

maybe if you where a nigger

Good steam is shit and GNU+linux users are getting smarter to valve's shit.

Linux hardware support is a lot better today, but even now it's still not perfect

Back in 2000...yeah, it was pretty bad. Back in those days you'd be lucky if it even booted on your specific hardware config

It did, it's called history

Maybe
if
you
where
a
NIGGER

How would one even know what OS most PCs run? Even website data is highly biased, places like this will be biased towards basement dwellers, Faceberg won't account for India or China, much less paranoid anons, etc.

Because the average Joe who's too busy making a living to support his/her family and enjoy the finer things in life does not have the time or invested interest figuring out all the codey/sudo/terminal shit.

Even with the most simple of instructions, it's still complex for the very large average consumer base to fathom because we use tech lingo they are not familiar with.

tl;dr
2% are virgins.

User agent stats are not biased, freetard

My user agent is Your User Agent :3c

And Linux is likely being over-represented because most of those stats are probably web crawling clusters

I am a Web Crawling Cluster :3

bud i tot win doze wuz finished tekk told me