Let's talk about CN's upcoming shows

Let's talk about CN's upcoming shows

Apple & Onion=Safespace Spongebob
OK KO=aiming for the nostalgia anime fags with a hard on for SU and AT
Summer Camp Island=Shouldn't this be on Nick Jr?

Let's not.

Not interested. Though I am somewhat intrigued about Summer Camp Island since the artstyle looks like it should be for smaller children but the clip of the show itself is this hipster kind of thing.

All of them look hideous. Why do all cartoon characters have to be deliberately hideous now?

I also can't stand OK KO for its stupid title.

Lemme guess this is made by a poo in the loo right?

Summer Camp Island is giving me so many mixed feelings. I want to like it with its pleasant dialogue and characterization but the art style and character designs of the main 2 are really offputting.

OK KO seems like something I'd end up liking. Not something I'd take super seriously. Runs high risk of becoming a shit cringefest if it ever tries to go a plot heavy serious route. Gets kinda messy art wise at times and not in a fun way. Maybe that will fix itself over time?

Apple and Onion I haven't seen yet. Might not even watch it. Craig of the Creek I have no idea about but I hope is watchable.

I don't really expect anything above 7/10 anymore since CN has been trying their best to kill good action shows. Is Justice League Action getting a new season or what?

Holy shit, those character designs are all caught in a spot between dull, and unsightly.

The pilot for Apple and Onion was so fucking awful that it made me wish violent, incurable cancer on the creator.

I'm really ready to get out of this current era of cartoons. All it's voice acting and animation is the fucking same. I hate to be oldfaggy but shows like Hey Arnold and Spongebob had hugely different styles in pretty much all aspects, but it seems like every CN show (sans titans) is done by the same crew in the same studio with the same handful of voice actors. Like remember all those shitty Hanna Barbara shows that they made a million clones of the Snorks and shit? I guess we're returning back to the time of cookie cutter cartoons that only last a season or two.

Worst part is absolutely none of them are charming. Dull at best, offensively awful at worst.

The only thing I'm looking forward to from CN is FLCL Season 2, and that shit will be on Adult Swim.

Bullshit. Hanna Barbera artists knew how to make appealing designs that were animation friendly.

This shit here is just plain ugly.

Let's not see any of the new cartoon network shows.
The shows look like any tumblr "cartooning" blog page.

Agree, at least Hanna Barbara cartoons where made by real cartoonists.

If What A Cartoon show was still around, this new shit would've never been syndicated. God damn Warner for fucking up a good thing.

Imagine if Seth's cartoon would have gotten greenlit

Then there would probably be no Family Guy

SJ dies and everything goes back to being shit.

from what I understand the people there wanted to make good cartoons but were always on insane deadlines and were shuffled around so much that they were forced to cut too many corners.

I would put it next to Barney and Friends

holy shit it's literally just Brian and Peter.

There is even an airline pilot who sounds like Quagmire

A lot of their animation tricks, like the cycling backgrounds and the reused animation were implemented in order to mass produce cartoons as quickly as possible. You have to remember that stuff like Flintstones was aired on a sitcom style timeframe, meaning they needed to have episodes ready as quickly as they possibly could.

Yeah, that short was made into a pilot, and that pilot was basically the Family Guy pilot with different character designs.

I always thought that intro was pretty funny. Early Seth when he was in his element was solid.

Isn't there going to be a mexican made show about super villains or something? I can swear that I saw something about it on YouTube

No it's a web series that's getting AIRED in Mexico. There's a thread up about it.

just shut CN down already

Early AT & RS were CN's swan song, their decay should have been a sign on the way things were gonna go. There's like no reason to watch or care about any of this. Everything is on the interwebs now anyway, even if you're too stupid/whatever reason to pirate. Honestly they should just look into liscensing, because their original talent is not good.

This

I dont have enough clorox images

What the fuck happened to CN? They changed the game with their Cartoon Cartoons lineup and now it's just, I don't even know anymore.

I hate CalArts with such a fiery passion, none of them understand what shape and color theory are and they are beyond fucking lazy when it comes to story boarding.

Like I understand CN wanted to save back on the budget but come the fuck on! This shit looks awful! You're making me miss CN Real for fuck's sake!

Only on CN Latin America, famigo.

A better fate would've awaited Seth, probably.

Lakewood Plaza Turbo is the only one that looks like it could be good

(deserved devil trips)
This show looks like it was made entirely in MS Paint. See vid related for comparison.

Who let David Firth make a cartoon for kids?

Everything about this makes me want to punch the creators in the face.

Charlie Brown started the whole "it would be funnier or more authentic for a real kid to say it" trend

Not with that animation that it has

It's because they're all pedophiles.

If the voice actors for Jake and Steven don't an hero in the next few years, I wouldn't not be surprised one bit to find out that Sugar and the rest of her faggoty friends have been molesting them for the past few years.

And to think when I was a little kid I wanted so bad to create a show for cartoon network.

we can only hope CN's cancerous decline doesn't fucking spread

All of them look like forced le nerdy low budget autismfests