Holla Forums Sucessful D&C

The spat with TRS (8ch.net/pol/res/8651514.html) is confirmed as another attempt by the kikes at Holla Forums to divide us from our brethren! I'm disappointed in the lot of you.
You could have prevented this
archive.is/MtSwp

GET OUT OF THAT SHILL THREAD AND GET IN HERE

It was IM not leftypol dumbass. Unlike TRS, they're actually competent at opsec, but substitute repetition for creativity.

Nice try, Holla Forums. Everybody knows you're too incompetent to pull of something like that.

TRS needs to fucking die

ANTI-SLIDE BUMP
I don't like TRS either, but we can't let Holla Forums run amok like this.

I hope a tragedy befalls your family and you are powerless to help.

Just fuck off back to TRS, jew loving faggot.

Just popping over from Holla Forums to laugh at this autismstorm you faggots have conjured up

What? They're just spamming threads like they usually do. Nothing new there.

Pretty much, TRS has always been hated here because they're incompetent losers.

The autist is like a machine. Repetition and stacking things are the trademark signs of autism.

Pic related is their catgirl idol. I've been working on her Dox, about to release on /baphomet/ in a week.

In return for not releasing her dox you should have her draw a bunch of images of Holla Forums-san buttfucking their cat. That would be amazing.

127 posts of pure leftypol d&c shill in the last thread.

They do it for free

leave trs

You're so obvious, lad.
I chuckle at you, heartily.

Please do, I've already got some blackmail PSYOPs I'm thinking of to get her to make some free lewd OC for us.

kek Holla Forums can't accomplish shit
fuck off TRShill

wew

At this point it might as well be. There are a few real grievances here, but it's been blown way out of proportion by now.

That's leftists for you, instead of working on their own movement, they're only able to sabotage others. Niggers call this player hating, it's just anger over their own impotence while having to watch others succeed.

I thought we were all shilling each other for giggles since we have nothing else to do.

off by one gay

MODS PLZ BAN ANY THREAD THAT MENTIONS TRS ON THE BOARD. INFIGHTING, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE, WILL FUCK US OVER.

TRS tries it again, and fails spectacularly.

Lefty/pol/ has like five fucking users do you seriously think they could do anything of worth?

Also fuck off TRS

Gas yourself heretic. But yeah I think what's actually happening here is since we're waiting for Trump to take office we just have to kind of fuck with each other for fun. TRSodomites are our current boredom target I guess.

DON'T INFIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. Everybody is working towards the goal of a white ethnostate. If TRS or Ironmarch are being faggots, let them be faggots on their own sites, call them out if they shill here, and focus our attention on our real enemies. We're only wasting resources by fighting each other.

On the bright side I'm sure our glorious moderation got a good laugh out of it.

fuck you there's nothing else to do, let's throw more flames on the fire

BURN EVERYTHING

CHAOS RULES

THAT'S A KIKE ATTITUDE KILL YOURSELF

Reminder: