Can There Be An Israel/Palestine Solution?

Know know what I'm fucking sick of? The Fact that was have two nations that are not only fighting each other in a situation that can be both ways of resolution, but how it has both nations taking our money with them.
Let's start with Palestine:
And now Israel:
>Not committing genocide as Palestinian numbers grow en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Palestinian_territories
Problem that Happens:
So my point here is simple, I don't support nor do I go against Israel or Palestine; however they're both assholes, with bad administrations and cost Westerners too much money for them.
So without Gassing or bombing them, what can you think of that would solve their problems and have a two-state solution and to leave our Western money and politics alone?

Yeah we could kill all the jews and then kill all the muds.

The solution is literally to kill all Jews.

Fuck off yid. Palestinians are defending their land from filthy Jewish invaders. They are not assholes at all. I wish them luck

there is no arab ethnic group idiot

palestinians are called palestinians because they live in palestine

jordanian isnt a race. egyptian isnt a race. its all arab garbage.

all jews need to be deported to the jewish oblast in russia and we build a border wall around it

Isn't Hamas controlled opposition.

Western Syria, northern Jordan, Lebanon, and some of Palestine is white anitiquated Levantine genetics with not a lot of muds but you're semi-right, the old culture shapes on who they are but they're all Arab.

Annex Palestine into Israel with full voting rights.

I heavily doubt that's an option regardless of what the West does.

lmao OP lmao

Nuclear solution.

To make my point clear again, I never said I supported anyone of them, Israel isn't committing genocide and Palestine is not fighting for freedom.

And I better fucking hope you're not someone who thinks that Iran is also a legitimate nation.

Yes they are you tripfagging Kike faggot.
Reported for Kike shill thread

Close, but no human skin cigar.

The solution is to kill all the Jews AND all the Muslims.

And also the Hindus.

shlomo you really need to piss off to reddit.

I'm whiter than you, Aryan style

deleet this

Nuke the entire middle east. Done.

Or at least all the Sunni parts

The shitskin horde would Liquidate the Likud… as a figure of speech in a democratic election, of course…

Lets say the Muslims come in tomorrow, bulldoze your house, bomb you and your neighbors with illegal flesh-burning chemicals, bomb the first responders that come 15 minutes later, then build a colony where your house was with housing, roads, water and resources that are all Muslim only, no kuffar allowed. They do this to the whole US, leaving less than 20% of what remains between the Muslim only checkpoints.

But hey, you still have 15% of your land. You're lucky you get to keep your 10%, we gave the other guys less than the 5% we gave you! Now take your 1% and don't elect anyone problematic.

Kill all nonwhites.

No, just Israel actually. Fuck off, JIDF.

Nice D&C JIDF. I hope Muzzies dance on your Jewish corpses ;^)

There can NEVER be any piece for any of the worlds people as long as the jew roams free.

*peace

Here is the Israel/Palestine solution:
1. Kill all "Pharisaic Jew" Arabs. (They're all pedos, so it's mercy killing, not murder. Also, Pharisees aren't real Jews.)
2. Kill all "Muslim" Arabs. (Ditto. Not sure what they're worshiping, but it's definitely not the God of Abraham.)
3. After that the Canaanites/Arabs are finally wiped out like God said to do millennia ago, the Semites/Aryans can finally reclaim the Holy Land. DEUS VULT!
4. Enter new golden age of prosperity since every country on the planet isn't being actively ruined by (((bankers))) or (((suicide bombers))).