Stoltenberg: Russia is not a threat

NATO pinches it's tail as expected.
The dog comes running to it's new master now that the nigger drone is gone.

And just as a coincidence, the Kike King declares the rest of the World "Israel unfriendly".

OY VEY, THE GESCHTUPPED!

I sense a disturbance in the Schwartz. More must be done to destroy it. We need to go deeper. Let us lose the niggers of war….

Other urls found in this thread:

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2017/01/01/nato-vor-kehrtwende-russland-ist-keine-unmittelbare-gefahr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who? Also post some kind of link OP

This whole thing reeks pre-worldwar negotiations.

Stolentberg is the front pawn of the NATO, mongrel. It's spokesperson!?

(Must be Murrican…. no clue)

anyway, here. Not english
deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2017/01/01/nato-vor-kehrtwende-russland-ist-keine-unmittelbare-gefahr/

Everything is coming apart at the seams, and then we will tear their whole shit down.
2017 will be a bang

Honestly at this point WW3 is more likely to be USA/Russia vs EU army than any other scenario.

Also remember NATO=/=EU army.

Basically ww2 where russia and US are "nazis", and EU is commies.

More or less, and America and Russia will win again.

Who knows what side the UK will pick.

Low effort OP, at least try faggot.

Basically ww2 where russia and US are "nazis", and EU is commies.

So WW III: German Chocolate, will only last 3 hours and we won't even need nukes. Ol' Murky's shitskin pets will most definitely prove to be useless once again.

I think this hypothetical scenario would still see some major damage done to Russia. France and Britain still hold nukes, but I don't know how large is their range exactly, nor if the ten billion NATO bases turning immediately back to good ol' murikan bases would even let them launch the damn things. Plus I'm fairly sure most of the armymen will just defect against the EU in the event they try to claim that Mother Europa must be defended.

That's some very wishful thinking Trumpcucks

Bump

So you're telling me we get to kill the new Germans (Muslims/shitskins/and niggers)? Where the fuck do I sign up.

That's some very wishful thinking Putincucks

Wew. This is a ploy to box in Trump.

lol reported

Fug, no more brothers wars dammnit. Kikes have long ago perfected and weaponized cucks and fools, I really hope the lads in Europe remove kike and kebab, not try to kill their Aryan brethren.

Low to no possibility of this.

I'm 1/4th Kike / 3/4 German American.

I have a pure bred German girl friend I frequently cheat on and have slapped around quite a bit when she goes off on me for hating Muslims.

Her older brother found out about it, i'm 6"2 and built pretty well but this guy has a good 4-5 inches on me and these giant fucking hands.

I thought I might be in for a beating, he didn't do shit.

Not a fucking thing.

I haven't slapped her sense or really gone off on her since.

I thought she would retaliate or someone would actually care.

It's to depressing to hurt someone who's already broken, even if they are acting like a dumb whore. I don't know man, it so depressing.

1/10 bait. Apply yourself, kike.

Tell me more Levi, you disgusting kike.

just blow up brussels

NATO head secretary, former Labor party PM of Norway.