Holla Forums community effort - Animation

Hello! As great as 2016 was for us, 2017 can be even better! For that reason we're trying to organize the first Holla Forums motion pictures! (simplistic, but consistent in nature) And that of course needs some cooperation of different talents.

What we have: [1] voice actor, hosting
What we need:
-few voice actors
-few drawfags, preferably with animating skills (or extremely willing to learn in a quality software)
-a good writer, if possible

We already have amazing ideas, but are willing to listen if someone has great material. If you have free time, contact us at [email protected]/* */

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0f5a1v-TQwq7O40YFxTb_Q
bestbuy.com/site/samson-c01u-pro-usb-studio-condenser-microphone/4901845.p
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpity bump
stop stuffing your face with holiday food

I have none of these skills, sorry OP.

I may or may not have access to uni studios…
Further lurking is required.

bump

Great idea. I lack the necessary skills unfortunately.

I'm interested

Why not just hit up Pistachio Girl?

OP, make a temporary email or something people can use to contact you. Otherwise even if you get a few hits they will forget about it by tomorrow and you're back at square 1.

Reported

Fuck off back to 4chan, faggot

You first Kike

Great idea, I like it. How are we going to stay user though?
I have a voice that may be perfect, and maybe I can add a bit of humor to the writing. Lord knows Holla Forums has far more tightasses than funny people. As for animation I have experience with flash but it's shit and I really can't draw anyway.

Shut up Kike

Nice guess, faggot. Only 4chan faggots don't know how to properly sage. 4chan hasn't been relevant in 3 years now, faggot.

this could go well if done right, but its extremely likely that it won't
theres a number of possible issues:
one or more of those involved other than the host are e-cancerous
one or more of those involved are controlled opposition
one or more of those involved are otherwise secretly your enemy
youtube takes the videos off of youtube
your IRL locations are found and the "jews" have a field day with you
DDoS attacks
hacking

theres probably more; it just aint worth it until trump has been the president for maybe a few years

Good job OP, you killed any merit your idea may have once had by being a colossal faggot. Kill yourself.

oh, and don't forget:
what if one of those involved are both female and try to take advantage of it in a way that she shouldn't be?

Well at least at the start we don't need to know much about each other. As it goes further, we'll have to figure out way of sending files to each other. Tox is the primary mode of communication though.

I did, it's in the OP.

[email protected]/* */

I didn't think you was all that secure.

user, if you were funny you could have made a better response. Guess you'll have to stick with poop jokes like your masters.

got a few interested people, drawfags/animators needed the most atm

One more artist needed to work with our draw/animation guy.

[email protected]/* */

bump

bump, just one more artfag needed. You don't need to be a Picasso.

bump for one more drawfag/artist

One more bump and I'm off.

We have 2 voice actor, a good writer, an amazing theme, 1 artist/animator, hosting and we just need 1 more artist to help him out.

If you're good with drawing and/or animation, contact us at [email protected]/* */

Quit spamming faggot, nobody gives a shit about this "project otherwise there would be responses. You failed, you fucked it up, end it.

You need to pitch with a proper presentation, along with concept art and themes. (Scribble them if you have to). How else are we to know if we're suitable for the job?

Instead you just posted a lolberterian goy cartoon picture which thankfully got fucked in the ass by the election.

3 months later…

Solid plan, attentionfags.

I'm sure everyone is smart enough to write it properly so normalfags dont get turned off.
Just dont go full on redpill in the first second. Worth a try, at least they're trying to do something.

Just you watch then.

I have voicing experience, but i don't buy this at all. I'm going to go with and ask for more of an idea of the setting, characters, and at least a title.

if your anime is gonna look like southpark dont even try

We're already in character development phase.

One more drawfag/animator. And please for the love of god, hu-white and male

Cringe city

No.

What's wrong with South parks animation?
Clearly it's popular.

This sounds nice and all but there better be funds/donations going around. No motivation and any community driven project is gonna die in a few weeks from getting bored.

Just ask cuckchan's Holla Forums

Stuff like that is for the future, we need to kick in a pilot episode first.

Just one more drawfag/animator

bump

bump

bump

I could pitch in with some voice acting if you still need people.

Listen OP, your mission is admirable. Being an animator myself, I really hope you guys have a successful project.

I'm currently working on my own lil' Holla Forums inspired toon myself, but I must say, these kind of community projects never really turn out well; especially if you're getting people who can't draw/animate to write your stories.

Getting GOOD drawfags/animators/cartoonists on Holla Forums is incredibly hard as well. Not to say they're not on here, but most people who post their art on here are slightly above Deviant Art-tier, but still not that great.

You, as a community organizer (kek), need to have a clear vision as to what this project is going to be. You can take in everyone's opinion still, but if YOU as the director doesn't have a clear vision, this will immediately crash and burn.

Our vision is somewhat good, and we're all extremely hyped for it. But indeed most of it depends on artists/animators.

We're planning to throw out a simple pilot first, so there's at least something to come out of it. And I think we'll get there considering the hype.

[email protected]/* */ will fill you in on what we're doing.

OP The problem with recruiting on Holla Forums is that everyone act like you're a shill.

t. tried recruiting for Holla Forums compound a year ago

Best of luck to you.

I like it.

Appointed autist here. Might as well share a bit.
Our premise is about a town that has a 60% frog population. Lizards are overrepresented in politics and the press. Hope that helps give an idea.
Email OP for more info.

Also, notice that we're primarily looking for animators/drawfags.

Desd bosd

I have some of these skills but this would probably jeopardise my career.

It's a bad idea to reveal your level, anons.

Why don't you ask Emily Youcis on twitter? She works with the MillionDollarExteme guys and is a great animator.

Just don't dox yourself and use an alt. email

We'd prefer to keep the vaginal jew out

We're using tox to communicate and are more goal oriented. The only part where identity could come into play if ever shekels come into this. Feel free to contact us.

Your loss. She's bretty gud

I'm not sure if you want it to be short skits or more of a recurring character format - but I have some very Holla Forumsish short scripts ready to go and perfect for animation.

I'll send you some examples if you want.

Character designs

I can offer voice acting and this is something I've wanted to do more of lately.
The premise definitely sounds like theres redpill potential but thats whole point. Please tell me that you intend to take a humorous approach? For normies sake of course.

Just to pique your interest:
N-Word Scissorhands - a hapless black criminal who inadvertently solves crimes while attempting to commit other crimes
Mohammad MacGiver - a crafty jihadi who can manufacture IEDs out of Q-Tips, Listerine and a short segment of twine
Two Jews one Shekel - use your imagination.

Send me an email, we already have a few but will probably need more if we git gud.

Of course.

We'll want comedy writers on board with an experience in esotery and post-irony.

Do these lizards, by any chance, have enormous proboscises?

To an extent judging by what the artfag is planning

The general idea is that the lizards pretend to be amphibians like the frogs when it suits them. But then become reptilians again when its to their benefit.

Looks like nogunz crap.

Heres a fellow Holla Forumsock who makes some pretty good animations

Heres another

The one with the gun was the first iteration of our Holla Forumsack or neet character.
Essentially an antisocial fatguy who lives alone and is worryingly consistently right about matters pertaining to culture and politics.

bumparino for drawfags

Elaborate. Why should I give my time to faggot OP with South Park jpeg?

see

Not really.

Please, just make it a revamped "Boy's Club" thing and branch off from there.

gonna shill krita since it has animation tools and is free.

I'm an extensive right wing writer with lots of practice in both fiction and non fiction
youtube.com/channel/UC0f5a1v-TQwq7O40YFxTb_Q
I can send you a play I've written as well, or something else to prove my worth if this is real
also able to do voice acting, hosting, etc
throw away email in email field
I have lots of ideas, if that sort of thing is necessary as well

I'll lend my Appalachian accent. Very unique. Northern girls love it…

fuck off then and don't contribute

This. Why even be in this thread. Move along

This looks surprisingly good.

I'm somewhat competent with Synfig

You guys should get a discord or something.

I'd love to see Holla Forums animations but they are one of the hardest fucking medium to make well.

Holla Forums puppet shows when?

Right now. Get the sock and googly eyes.

If you're going to do this, you need to focus on the eyes of your character.
Listening to the kike creators of OP pic related, the reason their cartoon latched on was because of the eyes. This is true with Anime and even our own Pepe the frog. Do not give your characters squinty eyes. Remember, large and pleasing eyes will cause your animated character to catch on. It is the biggest factor in whether or not your animation will be successful. Everything from The Simpsons to Bugs Bunny, this is true. The eyes make the character.

This is true, you need to get the eyes right. Also, if you're animating, make sure to get the blinking right.

Polite sage for double posting.

Drawfag and preferably animators required. We're serious about this.

Pic related is protagonists prototype.

To all of voice actors, I received the email, it's not the priority in this stage. There will be a need in the future and I will get back at you.

Forgot email: [email protected]/* */

This can never end up well. It will only end up in "Holla Forums the musical"-tier autism. Just stop embarassing this board.

No.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/oven/

bump

A proof of concept needs to be made as quick as possible. can be basic sketchboard animations, it can be shit and corny but it's got to be done

Characters:
p(rotaganist)1: The Holla Forums ideal but still the most relatable to the audience
P2 /k/ommando in demeanor
P3 southerner
P4 an aussie

[scene starts showing fridge door from inside of fridge]
[fridge door opens to reveal P1]
[P1 searches fridge for something]
[P1 says to himself] where's my orange juice?
[P3 making breakfast behind him turns to talk over his own shoulder] Saw p2 drinking it earlier

[view shows living room with P2 on couch playing vidya
[p1 can be heard from living room]
[P1] P2, Where's the juice?

[p2] [smiles] in the oven

[P1 pissed] I'm going to the store
[P1 walks out and shuts door]

[interior shot of oven door, oven door opens to reveal P4 squatting, about to put a pie in. Orange juice inside oven is visible]
[P4] What the fuck?

end

it's perfect

It should be based on interchan-drama and forum wars. All the boards are anthropomorphized. There would be endless ideas. Holla Forums raids Holla Forumss room, causing Holla Forums to move out of the house. Dad (moot) gets cucked and leaves, the house (4chan falls about because the father figure was neutered and destroyed. Holla Forums moves into a new house and disowns his weak father, striving to be a better man. But he has a weakness for other white people, so he let's in Holla Forums and even though all Holla Forums does is shit talk Holla Forums he's completely inept and would fall apart without him.
Holla Forums gets a pet frog and names it kek, kek turns out to be magical. TRS and the JIDF are Holla Forums's next door neighbors, you know how Timmy's dad in fairly odd parents always blames dinkleberg? you get the idea. Holla Forums is very well read but can be cringy at times, but his heart is in the right place and strives to uphold his traditional morals.
Basically an animated version of the board-tans I actually miss the old days of board-tan drama

intradesting.

Go to /lit/ if you need some writers.

What if someone comes up with a script and we just compile talent into one thing remotely, anonymously.

Spread it like a forced meme would. No wait, remember those meme greeting card threads? Make it work in that way. Someone pitch an idea, someome draws something, someone animates what looks coolest, some voicefags/animators add in. It will be a clusterfuck sure but we might get gold.

It worked with gg, and basically everyother thing the chans have done

I highly recommend using a condenser mic when recording the voices.

Something like this would be sufficient:

bestbuy.com/site/samson-c01u-pro-usb-studio-condenser-microphone/4901845.p

There is no need for this as murdoch murdoch pretty much beat you to it.

We are looking to achieve a consistent style with team effort. murdoch murdoch is definitely an inspiration. But don't tell me there's no need for this.

Reminder that we are looking for drawfags/animators
[email protected]/* */

Jesus christ dude.

I could make some background music for funny scenes. But I'm not sure I want to reveal my identity.

We were thinking about that the music aspect but decided to hold it off. Feel free to send some samples. The active team is maintaining anonymity between each other at this point.

Can't wait to see Holla Forums's version of Zybourne Clock played out. And by that I mean a huge embarrassing failure

let me sleep on it

Seems she's got some solid shit. Though by the looks of it she's pandering to 4/pol in this one. youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI

She's also animating Moon Man music videos now I believe

please enjoy some of my bad animated OC

that's p.dope user, saved

this thread gave me cancer