My fuking family I swear to god

I live in a blue state, my family fully believe hillary would win because trump is waysist and mean. Recently I've been giving them a hard time about being wrong about the primaries and the election and now I'm giving them shit about how terrible obama is both in general and about the whole russia thing.

etc. they get angrier and angrier while I remain tone and level. They hate me Holla Forums so I need your help…

Help me make it worse

I need predictions and arguments Holla Forums all the gud sheit that really makes normies upset.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/affect-effect/
grammar-monster.com/lessons/capital_letters_start_sentences.htm

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are wasting your time. I hate to venture so close to quoting an Alt-Right faggot like Cernovitch, but you need to have a guerrilla mindset. Apply force where it will make the most difference. Your family are a bunch of bluepilled normies. It is not your job to convert them, unless your dad is a senator or something. Play along, hide your power level, let your family be happy in their ignorance. Apply your knowledge where it migh actually make a difference.

Otherwise, you are only sowing the seeds of your own future misery. You only get thatbone family, don't fuck it up.

just mock them for this

That one* sorry, i am phone

Just start talking about the problem with Jews

You just sound like a cunt tbh i wouldnt like you either if u rubbed everything in like a child
its your family if your having issues over things like politics
Your issues stem alot deeper then u think
Its one thing to be red pilled it another to just an eco of other's opinions
But if u want to upset them cum in the milk
Shit on the floor spit on door handles Glue pages of books together
Normies hate that sorta shit

You know, you could have everything you want if you get rid of the blacks and spics first. Socialized medicine, downfall of the police state, deregulated drugs, unlimited welfare for women, equal wages, maybe even gun control since people won't have nearly as many reasons to protect themselves, but
YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF NON-WHITES

Tell them if they believe so firmly in democracy, and a racist was voted in democratically, how could they object to such a thing? If they do they're un-American and see their party coming before their country. If they bring up Russia say that there is literally no proof that Russia did anything, if they bring up the FBI report say that you looked at it and nothing in there conclusively proves Russia did anything, it's based on assumption. (which is true.)

You could also use this opportunity to question the legitimacy of democracy by invoking the argument offered here:

- If the total is 100, if you collect 51 among them, you can make it rule by the majority. But that majority is divided into many factions. Namely, if we add up 26 from among those 51, they can rule the whole we spoke of before. How futile is the democratic principle called majority rule?

But honestly no matter how good you argue it's just going to fly over their heads, they already seem un-receptive to you.

HA i'm not the only person fucking experiencing this kind of behavior

these responses alarm the living fuck out of me but unfortunately i have to STOP JACKING OFF AND KEEP MY POWER LEVELS HIDDEN

#nofap2017

Sadly this
There are people who have complete, irreversible demoralization programming. They already have white guilt so the only way out as they see it is to be as cucked and bluepilled as can be. Going the opposite of that for them would make them undergo such immense pain (think A Clockwork Orange) that your best course of action would be to leave them alone. Do lead by example, though. The only thing you can do now is show how fulfilled your life is as a redpilled hwhite man.

And then what happens when they ask about Trumps Israel policy?

Tell them he tricked the Jews in order to become the president

Try political sciences
inb5 reasons

This is a good post, but you fail to take into account the intellectual limitations of the majority. Just because your argument is sound does not mean people will listen, and if they can't be bothered to listen then they will never accept, never change.

The intelligent can scream logic and reason and sense at the wall of ignorance until they are blue in the face. At some point you have to realise it is a fruitless endeavor, and just go your own way. If they were intelligent enough to comprehend your arguments, they would probably already hold similar beliefs.

I was not making the argument that we should all sit back and do nothing, only that OP should pick his battles and not alienate his own family. Being redpilled is a major responsibility that we all have to come to terms with. We still have to participate in a world full of people that suffer delusion. You can't save everyone, so hide your powerlevel as much as you have to to get by.

The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding.

no more hiding powerlevels, since mine shines as bright as the sun

So did Breivik's. Maybe you are meant to do something great (not that I'm condoning what Breivik did.) All I'm saying is that for most of us, it is wise to hide our knowledge from people who would not understand, or even care to try. It is left to people like us to make changes, to create, to apply new ideas. We are people who want to improve things.

Most people, however, are content to just be happy. They are content to allow others to direct their actions, as long as their wants are met. Rather than "awaken" these people who are eternally asleep, we can direct them for their own benefit. It is similar to what the jews do, only we can do it for their own benefit, we can direct them to what is best for them, rather than use them as battery banks.

"Kindly let me help you, or you'll drown" said the monkey, as he put a fish safely up a tree. You know who can be shown the light when you meet them. Don't waste your energy on anyone else.

he just went full nuclear (and shooting up white kids : -99999).
As far as normie interaction, take a look at politicians than want to sway public opinion.
Sharply dressed, formal setting, long and concise sentences with the pauses at the right time.
When in Rome, do as the Romans

the people you are speaking of are people who want to improve themselves, or rather, improve their own prospects. We, however, are the opposite. We want to improve the entire world, starting with our own race. Using their tactics would be folly, as their tactics have failed now. That is the fundamental difference between us and politicians. We are anonymous, whereas they are extreme namefags.
We actually care and want to improve, whereas they pretend to to get votes.

Didn't read

I'm in a red state and my parents have this problem as well. However, there's no helping mine; they're the biggest idiots in town. They not only have political problems. I assume yours are the same. If they're from the boomer generation, they're far too gone. Let them do nothing with their lives.

As he said

You're wasting your time.

Agreed, however..it is a thing about distance. Social distance.

You can be both, can't you?

On the issue of Social Distance:
The higher that distance, the lower the trust.
It is a matter of familiarity, shared mindset, education, income etcetc…[social factors]
A system that is trustworthy is [necessary but not sufficient] accountable.
Anonymous accountability is the core idea from what I understand from your text.
If that's the case. We should flare up that discussion.

user plz

No, but I appreciate what you are getting at. Someone who uses the political system with pure intentions is still using the political system. He is still doing it for votes, he just wants to win for the right reasons, so he can help. He is using the system for the right reasons, whereas we forego the system entirely and focus on dissementsting information to people.

That was supposed to be "dissemenating."

Whatever man.. :^)

Are you really this blue-pilled on Breivik?

He killed an entire generation of Marxist politicians that would have out-cucked even the worst degeneracy of Sweden, given the chance. They were liberal politicians' children at a Marxist political summer camp.

The country is overrun with barbarians that are raping your women. Do you go kill the barbarians first? No. You kill the traitors who let them in, and who are letting MORE in. Since they are too well protected, their children were slaughtered.

Do you realize the power of bloodlines, and do you realize traitors to our race deserve worse than death?

Go fuck yourself. Breivik attacked our enemy and woke up millions of people with his actions, manifesto, and plans he helped lay in Europe for ongoing resistance.

Meanwhile you are arguing with your parents about Hillary Clinton and Obama.

You're fucking pathetic.

I know you are not from reddit, and I agree with your post entirely, but that spacing is a signal of otherness. Don't be afraid of paragraphs, user.

True, however you are losing your edge in the case of negotiations.
For example : a new water plant needs to be built in your community and you've allocated 5.0M as the allocated funds. If you are then starting negotiations with plant designers. Would you make that budget trackable/transparent or opaque?
And after the sale was finalized?

I am, as I'm obligated to under the laws of my country.

Yeah, how about you learn to cope with your autism in a manner

that doesn't

affect

other people so much

b
e
c
a
u
s
e

you know

you are genetically inferior

despite the weird savant

shit that comes with your mental retardation.

Shut up you filthy fucking Kike. He was a Zionist Freemason who murdered a bunch of White children. Also the leftists he murdered could have potentially become red pilled and were victims of Jewish propaganda.
Gas yourself.

Bingo, that fact alone redeems his erstwhile faults

I remember seeing the "victims" and most of them were pakis and jews and let's face it, the whites in it would have never been redpilled.

If you're posting on here without better opsec than your bare IP, you're an idiot and on all of the most special watch lists of "your" country.

If you think they have a guy watching your posts waiting for you to have an "incorrect opinion" on past events, you're retarded. The way it works is that you are on a watch list: since you raw-dogged your IP, all of your posts are in a database with your IP and ISP details (identity and location).

Get a VPN.

Suddenly, some shilling. In a thread that was pointless to begin with. Hmm…

some writing tips to make your text less faggy and retarded.
Your wording sucks
vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/affect-effect/

Your punctuation is absent
grammar-monster.com/lessons/capital_letters_start_sentences.htm
And..

autismal as fuck

it is a handle. something for us to cling to.
The new narrative should be.
LOOK AT THE JEWS BREIVIK WAS A JEW #macarena

so jews are heartless baby killing beasts

Does anyone have Breivik's statement where he said that his support of Zionism and Freemasonry was actually a decoy? I remember reading about this a couple years back on Holla Forums but never actually saw his statement.

What made you think I would even read your post after I realized it was autistic screeching? Didn't even read the text when I saw the generic meme you attached.

If you think all people deserve life just because they have our genetics, you're as dumb as the niggers. Marxist race-traitors will be burned ALIVE. The example we are preparing to make of the traitors will exist for all of recorded history as a grave and even HOLY warning to our future enemies.

Pull the Alex Jones dildo out of your ass and start plotting to murder the politicians who are flooding your country with niggers and shitskins to RAPE AND MURDER YOUR CHILDREN.

Some "families" must be forsaken. When it gets really bad you'll understand.

I am now shilling this guy, and he will FUCK OFF in 3 responses, since they aren't allowed to 'drag themselves up'

Here's a test to see if you're a blue-pilled alt-kike faggot, or a true 1488 warrior:

What is your opinion on the plan to make a nuclear reactor in Europe go critical after 2020 so that in the ensuing evacuations / chaos, the shitskins and kikes can be purged?

This.
I know full well that many of my relatives will need to be taken out and shot, because if they are spared they will do the same shit over again.

And when you "understand" you will realize that families exist like trees in a forest. You can try to change them, but they are what they are. It is easier just to accept their ignorance.

user, as long as you keep thinking that way, you will continue to sabatoge yourself. There is such a thing as normies, and they run the society that you live in. You must learn to go with there flow if you would like your life to amount to anything.

Follow up by informing them of pizzagate. I shut down every extreme democrat who refuses to acknowledge a different point of view by not even going into politics heavily. Have a google search of "podesta art" ready on your phone. As soon as they begin to brush off what you are saying hit them with one of the disturbing images. It's like a horrible car accident, all their thought processes go out the fucking window when they see shit on that level.

Bare IP. I'm not fucking afraid for eleet internet trels

Their* and I should expand on that post. Your life has already amounted to something if you are here, I just meant that if you want to live in their world, you must learn to hide your powerlevel.

Wrong. You must learn to go against the flow if you want our children to have ANY FUTURE WHATSOEVER.

It is NO LONGER THE TIME FOR PLAYING DUMB.

It is NO LONGER the time for contributing to society.

Nothing you do matters anymore. Don't you get it? The money you make and save, it will be worthless soon. The future you think you're laying up for yourself and your family, doesn't exist anywhere but in your mind.

We are going to be annihilated unless people STOP BEING AFRAID TO GO AGAINST THE FLOW.

You need to realize that not all normies can be saved, it's simply not biologically possible – past a certain point it is actual brain damage.

Start having the balls to "show your power level" at ALL TIMES.

You sound like a neckbeard asshole tbh.
You can't shove the redpill down people's throats. Hide your power level and sneak crushed-up redpilled into their kale smoothies or whatever the fuck liberals eat. My friends are all Bernie bros and through the art of subtle redpilling I've gotten them to hate Israel and agree with me that transgender is a mental illness. I'm able to go full blown 14/88 on them by playing it off like it's just an ironic joke but I'm teaching them the truth at the same time. Honesty is great but lace it well with tact.

Most murders are committed by nigs/spics. If they were gotten rid of, there would be no need for gun control.

It's going to be very hard on you when everyone starts dividing up into camps, and starts murdering each other in the streets.

Do you realize how many of our people will be fighting us to the death for the kikes? If you think there will be some special global enlightenment that will suddenly pull the blinders off of everyone's eyes simultaneously, you're living in a fairy tale.

Get ready to have to shoot your own brothers, because they aren't going to hesitate to butcher you with their nigger pals – no violence is too gruesome for them to purge the world of the evil nazis.

Wrong, they can be influenced, but only by raw fear

Have you ever been homeless? I have. I was rescued by the police. They found me freezing and took me to hospital. I had three toes amputated on my left foot. I can't walk properly. It gives me no pain
I love life and live in a nice warm home with a wife and three children.

I don't know much about the USA as I've never been there. I'm Scottish and it's cold. Not Alaska level. But you don't want to be on the streets in Winter.

You're fucking retarded.

Do you realize that the last time our people rose up against the kikes, i.e. WW2, the kikes convinced half of the planet (the majority of our people) to put down the rebellion?

Good luck "reprogramming the normies with fear". The kikes have been using that same trick against us for millennia. The entire reason the normies are so militant against us is because of fear, dumbass. A fear campaign that started in the 1930s and is still running today: the evil world dominating nazis are coming.

Tell me more about your plan to "turn normies" with "raw fear"?

I live in England. Do you want a fight?

The ZOG bots I'm America will fine and even jail you for having the gall to be homeless in the USA. Unless you're a nigger in which case you get foodstamps, welfare, and a free cell phone.

Memefriend, I must admit that I don't reailly understand your argument. I can assure you that I am quite heavily armed, but I would prefer to settle ideological arguments with, well, arguments, rather than force. I have the ability to use force if necessary, but I like the idea that it is a last resort.

As far as shooting my own brothers, such a prospect is impossible. user, you are my brother. Someone else is not. They may become so, if I put forth the effort, but I would prefer not to shoot them

Reality hit you hard, and made a realist. I'll think of you when I pit on some wool socks and wiggle my toes.

I have no reason to visit your country. France, Germany and Spain are closer if I want to go foreign.

Why don't you be nice to your family instead, you nigger?

Talking politics with your family, is a great way to ruin and taint your relationships.

I talk about cooking, hunting, and the weather. Never politics, and if it comes up. I nod and disregard.

Family >> politics.

Not that even talking to them about it, will change anything. Focus on doing activism, out of your family.

Sage for off topic, but thread is shit anyway. What do you hunt? Where I live there is only hog and small deer.

Stop confronting them and start being more manipulative:

"Look, I don't agree with Trump, but he won because of the corruption of the Democratic party, the awful job that Obama did as president, the state of the economy and industries"

All supported by facts of at least two (preferably three) sources. If you can't predict shit then at try to explain them why everything is unfolding as it is.

Remember to always say that you does not agree with this point in particular or the other.

In resume: work them as kike would.

His spacing is fine, you just need to stop being such a thin-skinned autistic faggot. Heaven forbid someone formats their shit in a readable format.

That otherness stems from universities, trade schools, and businesses. NOT properly spacing is the sign of a basement-dwelling individual who leeches from the taxpayer, as opposed to being an educated, working, tax paying American.

You should look inward before you comment outward. Otherwise, you may as well join leftypol in their ocean of tears when your autism money gets cut off.

The knee-jerk reaction to that will probably be "b-but she won the popular vote". Any attempt to discredit the popular vote at that point wouldn't likely convince them if they're already being unreceptive to you. You could argue against the Russian Rigging meme though by showing how the CIA was wrong about Saddam Hussein and the WMDs.

Not your family therapist.

Wrong. You must tell the history and facts to your family and friends. If we cannot even wake up our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, grandparents,etc, then the Aryan races will die.

The trick is to slowly day after day talk about names and dates, show them youtube videos about white genocide and jewish blood sacrifice etc. Do not push to much at once as their brains will shut down on you however. Tell them about the FED and Usury, Jewish Blood Sacrifice, 9/11, anything they may stop and second guess. Remind them as long as it takes, emotional appeals work well as most people do not have critical thinking skills like us. They will get pissy with you, tough shit though, just keep chipping away until they listen. Of course there are exceptions that can never be convinced to open their eyes to the simple facts of our existence and current plight, extinction.

You will lose both friends and family for simply telling the truth, but the smallest unit of society is the family and without our people on our side we will not prevail. We need our own ingroup again like the yids have, a club where only Aryans are invited, when we have it we can ally with other races like asians, and street shitters, to crush the jew and go to the stars. We can also do that without any other races assistance as well, either option is good. The former would be much less risky and much more expedient. All people besides jews are getting murdered and worse thanks to kike bullshit, the more people hate them the easier our job is.

A huge piece of neglected knowledge is that the jew is not even human. They are a mongrelized race of neanderthal. They share European DNA as well as other races but keep their neanderthal hierarchy, insane mindset(not helped by inbreeding) and ingroup cohesion. It is said they can be 60-80%(probably less as well from genetic dilution/miscegnation) neanderthal and that is where the Talmud qoutes like "Even the best of the goyim should be killed" come from, and the delightful jewish tradition of sucking mutilated bloody baby dicks( Metztizah B'peh).

Thank you user that posted this link below in another thread.

darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/

The Blue Pill is balls deep up most of my family's ass, but I've got a younger sister (late twenties) who is purple and I might be able to slowly convince. On the one hand, she's a single mother of one son. Believes women are paid less just because they're women and not because of job preference/workload preference/etc. Thinks Trump is le ebil racist.

On the other hand, she cleaned drugs and drink out of her life (and has kept them out) for ten years after she found out she was pregnant, ditched the degenerate who knocked her up when he wouldn't change and got herself educated and full-time employment. Also, she does social work. This is the big thing, because most of my family basically refuses to believe there are bad people in the world, only people stuck in bad circumstances forced to act in bad ways. You know, if we just put more money into dem programs or allowed more refugees in or let pedophiles openly discuss their child fucking fetish the world would just naturally get better. My sister, due to her work, acknowledges without hesitation that there is actual, objective evil in the world. I almost ruined Christmas this year when I went a step too far during a political discussion and said that chronically violent people with unfixable mental disorders should be put down for their own good as much as for society's, and while most of the family (none of whom, of course, are prison guards or mental institute orderlies who have to deal with said violence) were vociferously signalling their virtue and telling me how people are different than animals and can't just be killed, my sister was nodding her head. The shit she's seen at least lets her catch a small glimpse of the world as it really is.

Nice blogpost, faggot.

>>>/4cuck/

Their liberalism is dying inside them.

And they are afraid, because once they leave liberalism behind, it's like stepping into the unknown.

Where will they go?

OP you know you have to introduce them to other political systems.

Ask her if she wants a future for her son and his sons. Make it personal and she will be more likely to care.

Here is exactly what you need to do to have a red-pilled family. Don't even mention politics with your family. Assuming you are white, start a new family by marrying a white woman and have a lot of kids and raise them right. Godspeed

You want to really fuck them up?
succeed, more and better than they ever could.
Become fit, become wealthy, excel in your hobbies and all your other pursuits.

OP, your options are, KILL THEM. Go full 14/88 on them, then kill them. Leave them be until they forget about you and then kill them. Make it look like spics did it so you get off and profit from it.