KKK Leaders Allege Producers Paid Them to Fake Scenes in Canceled A&E Documentary "Escaping the KKK"

LÜGENPRESSE EXPOSED AGAIN
This Is Just a Test also did ''I am Jazz" in 2015
Variety: archive.is/gIk0Z

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ax7Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't have to reason to hate the jews

But there are so many reasons..

not when you're a CIA plant just pretending to be an ebil raycis

Is anybody in the KKK not alphabet, at this point?

This should be huge news, but with evil anti-whites running things throughout the country, I don't expect it to get much circulation.

What, they had to pretend not to be feds?

(checked)

We really don't, distrust of another tribe and race of people is perfectly natural and it is how we survived and reigned supreme in the times of tribal Europe. However, while I would like for that to be the case today that it need be the only reason we need to preserve our race, nations, and cultures, it would be far too easy. Like said, there are truly a vast number of reasons as to why all peoples must despise the Jewish race, and any person that claims to be on our side or represents our beliefs and ideals yet puts themselves out there in such a fashion like in that webm is more than deserving of our scrutiny. That's why the "old guard" of the KKK left, and is nothing more than federal agents today.

This guy is obviously a fed plant.

Naturally. You know, they probably are earning two incomes at once from this.

So it's not coming out then?

This is why European activists will never garner support from other nations. They need to quit using disempowering language that benefits Jews and libtards.

(Sieg Heil)
No.

This thread should really have more replies. This is definitive proof of the Jewish press creating their own strawman enemy of Whites in order to more easily attack it.

It doesn't need more replies here. Everyone here knows that the jewish press and the jewish entertainment industry (really the same thing I guess) do this all the time. What needs to happen is that this just needs to be spread to normiebook and other places. I've already disseminated this info to my family and my girlfriend's family today. Try adding a "isn't it funny that they feel the need to fabricate the entire show if these people are as bad as they say they are? It makes you wonder…" if you, like me, are hiding your power level.

He doesn't even get the name of his supposed organization right.

Its funny because none of them get it right

Ya know whats another word that starts with a K and means circle?

Kikel Klan

They have to pay the KKK leader to use the word nigger? wew

W-we did it all for free. Nigger.

This was a (((setup))) in more ways than one…

Fakebook will just label it fake news and deindexit.

Kuc Kold Klan

Didn't Obongo officially have the KKK classified as a terrorist organization?
If so, shouldn't the Lugenpresse be on the hook for funding them?

You mean this? archive.is/ax7Rg

I'm sure there are local KKK groups in rural areas that are just a bunch of white nationalist neighbors who use the symbolism of their ancestors. That's the thing about the KKK, it's very decentralized.

I hope i am breaking news to anyone when i say that this is standard procedure for most "reality tv" shows. The profit margins of these "documentary" crews are so tight that they can't afford to start filming without some assurance that they'll be able to walk away with footage that is at least midly entertaining.
The modus operandi is to get everyone involved to sign a contract that includes a script and a set of activities that the participants need to follow in order to get paid. They are basically actors and as soon as the film crew moves in with their mobile homes the first day of shooting days starts, they stay there for a couple of days, maybe a few weeks and then move on to their next group Without scripts and a tight regiment, there wouldn't be enough good material. "Reality TV" is just as fake as everything else that is on TV.

Btw. "I am Jazz" was about a mentally ill boy, his kike parents. and his life as a "girl".
The nose knows.