This guy is has the best unification techniques. Believe me. He is the greatest, most unifying president in history

This guy is has the best unification techniques. Believe me. He is the greatest, most unifying president in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/2674366
prisonplanet.com/trump-on-hacking-i-know-things-other-people-dont.html
google.com/amp/www.ibtimes.com/white-black-crime-vs-black-white-crime-new-statistics-show-more-killings-between-2424598?amp=1?client=ms-android-verizon
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-slogan-hillary-clinton-super-tuesday-220086
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so glad we don't have to be rid of Trump twitter. These four years will be great.

Yes, the keks are delicious but eat if he starts a war with China with his poisonous, ill-chosen, poorly spelled words?

What was that about poorly spelled words?

Contrary to popular belief, wars are not started because of words. It's always 1) do they have something I want? and 2) can I take it without losing my fingers?

Oh boy we're gonna but eat if so much these 8 years you're going to get tired of it.

The banter is glorious. I wonder how much butthurt he caused with that comment?

Better look at your own post first

At last the true shitposting potential of Twitter can be realized by the most powerful man on earth, The Shitlord in Command himself.

This poster is what is colloquially known as a

S E M E N
T
A
I
N

China's already at war with us.

Get a load of this cum guzzling faggot.

I'd say making their super computer go boom is an act of war unless you believe the official story. Obama authorized limited covert actions against China so you're right there's a war already happening and it's certainly not one-sided.

Contrary to popular beliefs, China at this moment wants a few things.
1) Fun African safari trips
2) Slay chimp pussies (They don't have enough women thanks to commies)
3) Mine the shit out of the continent and exploit the population

Their shrieking against US has predominantly been to prevent their paper tiger of an economy from getting wet.

Firstly, jump into traffic. Secondly, I'm absolutely sure there's a counter-signal meme for this.

I like Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan and all, but I am not intimidated by a nation that sells its citizens canned fresh air. Fuck your Zerg Rush.

Yes, because the leader of the free world's main prerogative should be causing divisiveness.

War with china is inevitable, might as well do it now, while we still have a vast technological advantage.

Hahaha how did this assblasted libshit make it to Holla Forums? I don't care about "uniting" America because 40% of the country are shitskins and even among whites there are many communists. His primary goal must be "Make America White Again" and fomenting racial divisions can expedite this vision.

user you're just larping right? It seems too cheesey for some genuine progressive type to wanna come to Holla Forums to try and guilt trip the internet nazi frogs about divisiveness.

I don't see why not user. They try all the time since they think they have the moral high ground in this fight and cannot ever be wrong.

I know but why the fuck would a blatantly racist online community feel bad about divisiveness? I've seen doublethink before but that just seems like lazy doublethink.

lmao it's hilarious you think America was ever white. We have have nignogs from day 1 dumbass

You'll be surprised to learn how lazy leftists really are. Why do you think the leftist demands starts and ends with gibs?

You only care about divisiveness when Obongo is the perpetrator.

Your Golden God Emperor can do no wrong.

If you think nigongs have been chipping out the past 8 years, see what happens when you take away their welfare and EBT

Autocorrect needs to be more blatantly racist

u r gay

no u

nuh uh

They were slaves – there never were considered "American" until 1865 and even after this point, the majority of the country was 99% white. You're a fool if you think our Founding Fathers fought and died to create a niggerfied America.

Niggers were brought in as farm machinery, not citizens.

Most nigger and beaner votes stolen from the DNC in decades says something you know.
What if when the welfare and EBT are taken away, the guns comes out too. Last I check, nigger population is sporadic outside of urban centres (aka easy to purge) and the urban centres will just devolve into a confined lawless death zone if no proper logistics is maintained. It sounds like a really easy war to win if you just evacuate the cities of whites and then starve them out. Cut off gas, food, water and wait for winter to come if they're not already dead by then.

Nobody wants to unify with niggers and leftists.

sounds perfect

Kill yourself faggot

brilliant

choke on nigger cocks, faggot

You do realize that if it has degraded enough to become a war, your economy is the worse of your worries? Guess leftists never learned anything about a war economy. Guess why important installations are mostly outside of urban areas? Historically it is so that if the urban centers fall, the military or any other organized body can be there to provide a swift resolution.

*>your economy is the least of your worries?

I don't think anyone here has ever criticized Obongo for causing division. In fact, it's one of the only positive aspects of his presidency.

not even, the only economic center that would be probably hurt would be nyc, aka jew york city. it's a hit I'd be willing to take

Majority of the US population deserves to be killed, user.

Trumpanzees consistently blame Obama for increasing the racial divide in America. If you don't know this you haven't been paying attention

How fucking stupid are you poltards?

holy fuck stupidest post in the thread

No we blame him for wrongly empowering niggers and doing everything possible to cut whites down.

Now the balls in our court. We want the races to be as divided as possible. Not that you dont know that. It is patently obvious that this is an Holla Forums thread. Fuck off goons.

yes, start with welfare abusing cousin fuckers in flyover states

How so?

You're really thinking in wrong terms both historically and realistically. If a war happens, the majority of the working class is already immediately fucked with or without a resolution to the situation at hand. Read up on the civilians in the Balkan wars and what they had to do to survive. Prioritizing getting out of the urban centre during a war isn't just a meme. If a population in an urban center can wage a potential war of insurgency, your only choice is to cut off supplies and then purge when they are weakened.

You're also advocating that the niggers would give up the material comforts they have right now and getting a purge in return. They're not the feral ghouls of Africa and they will never be. They're the spoiled children of America. Guess it's true the leftists know nothing of their constituents.

You're the one suggesting a hypothetical situation where the government of the US releases all safety nets. In the case of said situation happening. Whites have proven over time that they are perfectly capable of taking care of one of their own so the poorer whites are really a non-issue as the complacent American currently expects the government to take care of their poorer brothers.

In other words, you're a goal shifting idiot who speaks in zero sums but doesn't dare to admit so when other people reply to you in terms of your zero sum scenario.

So Kawaii

beyond fucking obvious fuck off Holla Forums

Blacks haven't been empowered at all they are just used as pawns for Jews against Whites. And its not Obama, its the Jews who are doing it. That attacks on Whites isn't going to stop just because Trumpowitz is in office.

Blacks "chipping" out with Trump as president? I would love it. Just give us a reason.

Faggot, the divisiveness is already there. The marxist/communist progressives have already sworn a blood oath on their aborted children's blood to fight us tooth and nail to the death. When my opponent is literally calling for white genocide, I'm not going to compromise with them and settle for "only a little white genocide tho." Literally fuck yourself with a vibrating dragon dildo.

lol, I'm just saying nyc will be the one that will actually matter. black majorities will only have a chance in guerilla warfare zones like nyc. LA doesn't really need to exist if it is destroyed, many surrounding cities would be down to rebuild the destroyed parts of LA in their own jurisdiction. SF has a negligible amount of blacks. Texas might get slightly fucked, but they have the good ol' boys to clean the mess up. everywhere else is chump change

Just like you assholes in 08

Seriously just go fuck yourself

The country's #5 economy can go fuck itself I guess

I refer you to the Naturalization Act of 1790, and subsequent two acts, which specified that citizenship was granted ONLY to free White persons, and the periods of residence extended from 2 - 14 years before full rights and citizenship were granted. Furthermore, I refer you to the Federalist Papers, specifically Federalist No. 2, "Concerning Dangers from Foreign Force and Influence", written by John Jay, October 31, 1787.

The United States was never founded to be a multiracial society, despite the opposite which most anons believe. Though, I have high reason to believe any such posters are merely shills. European and American divide and conquer is fairly easy these days, sadly. However, the United States has always been a largely White country, and despite niggers being set free to run amok so long ago, we were overwhelmingly White up until the 1960's, when the Soviet subversion via Marxism was formally spread throughout the country and the implementation of the Hart-Celler Act officially ended the immigration quotas set in place to maintain the White racial stock and identity of the United States.

Lastly, regarded to your statement about we having niggers from day one, I would like to remind you that the Declaration of Independence and that often repeated phrase, "all men are created equal," was written by Thomas Jefferson, who owned about 200 slaves at the time and never set any one of them free, including mulattoes and quadroons. Jefferson's words certainly had no reference to niggers, who at that time had no place in American society except as property. Furthermore, the Constitution of the United States was written by and for "We, the People," and dedicated to "ourselves and our posterity". All of the 55 delegates that met in Philadelphia to draft the Constitution and all of the members of the 13 state conventions that ratified it were of the White race. Remember in this the definition of *POSTERITY*,

1. succeeding or future generations collectively
2. all descendants of one person

This is stated in the dictionary today, but as of that time it would be more accurately described as descendants; children, children’s children, etc. indefinitely; the race that proceeds from a progenitor.

The United States of America was built BY and FOR the White race, this is settled in history and by our Founding Fathers. No matter how frequently and blatantly you shill the opposite, it will always be the further from the truth.

Jesus titty fucking CHRIST you although right shit holes are terrifying

fuck renters, I guess

Regarding your comments on posterity, Jefferson has literally tens of thousands of black descendants. I suppose those people don't matter

It's a stupid phrase, used by stupid people..

If you're for real you should definitely stick around and lurk moar. If only to understand your opposition better.

The Founding Fathers gave the states the right to decide who could vote. There wasn't always a property requirement depending on the state.

and nothing of value was lost

I hate to use the "burden of proof" card, but I am going to need some serious documentation before I even begin to consider that Thomas Jefferson actually procreated with any of his slaves, and they did not merely just take the Jefferson surname. That was a common practice after slavery, that niggers decided to take the surname of persons they thought patriots like Washington and Jefferson, or even simply "Free + Man".

Regarding my own comments on citizenship - no, these theoretical mulattoes, legally, would not matter.

Nobody cares about the economy here. We want the USA destroyed.

It was allegedly the slave born mulatto half sister of his late wife or something.

underrated post

Only the 5th largest economy in the country.

Explains why you all voted Trump

The next 20 years are going to be hilarious until you and everyone like you is dead, then, its just going to be great

That's all I needed to know to confirm it to be bullshit.

Here let me google that for you

jstor.org/stable/2674366

Agreed, I'll be laughing at Trump's incoherent toddler babbling for years until the death squads come.

It would be a shame for you to find proof on your own when it is so much easier listening to your echo chamber

Whatever you say, Satan. :^)

I really don't get it. Infantalizing your enemies have never worked to project or further the leftist cause. It causes bystanders to instead look into the arguments of your opponents instead. Leftist have been using this tactic since the day the cuckservative stopped representing the leftist interest and all it did was galvanize the nation to vote Trump in.

But as usual. You can't teach a rabid dog anything useful

Wow what a hypocrite. This coming from the board who coined the term "King Nigger"

Holy shit this board is hilarious.

Appropriate that your post ends in three sixes, as it is a scientifically proven fact that niggers go to hell.

Given how he spends, I say it's a fitting title. :^)

Are we wrong though? He's a illegitimate nigger, we gave him all the tools to ensure success and he fucked it up. He made sure we will never again have a nigger president, and that's a good thing

Furthermore, in a detailed analysis
What you wrote doesn't mean what you think it does.

King Nigger implies Obama is actually aware and powerful and still he made the choices he did. The name implies a threat to everyone at large, well anyone with access to historical analysis of how nigger run countries turn out. Calling Trump silly names as if he was a toddler or his supporter for that matter of fact is dismissing the threat Trump or his supporters bring to the table? How is that the same thing? As such, I can only infer that you are an idiot of the highest caliber.

It doesn't take much to make you happy, does it, OP?

And backing is mild, for all we know he helped create them in the first place. If you think about it he could only benefit from police vs. nigger thug conflicts getting exposure and being politicized. What are niggers going to do, vote for a White person in protest of him letting the imaginary genocide of niggers at the hand of cops continue? Anything to feed the "niggers are underrepresented and deserve more power" narrative, it could only ever help Obama.

I love how Trump is bought and paid for by Jewish interests (including cucking out his daughter to a circumcised dick) and yet pol still gags on his cheeto dick.

A systematically racist justice department spurned the creation of the BLM movement.

Obama simply supported the existing movement because he, too, is tired of seeing his brothers shot down in the street simply for being black

Donald Trump has promised to reveal new information after Russia’s alleged hacking during the election on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

The president-elect made the remark when pressed by reporters after he arrived at his New Year’s Ever bash at the Mar-a-Lago resort.

‘I think it’s unfair if they don’t know. And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be someone else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation,’ Trump said.

When asked by the reporter what the president-elect knows that others do not, he said: ‘You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.’

He earlier said ‘no computer is safe’ when asked about the Russian hacking during the election.

He told reporters that if people have something important, you should ‘write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old-fashioned way. Because I’ll tell you what – no computer is safe. I don’t care what they say.’

prisonplanet.com/trump-on-hacking-i-know-things-other-people-dont.html

smart.

Not yet, bucko.

nice digits, but the people who now form the alt-right movement were obstructionist from the very beginning of Obama's administration. Now, rational progressives are doing the exact same thing.

Not as racist as black on White crime rates :^)

Now back to reddit with you.

FFS! TRS and "muh based nationalist kikes" for a week, and now we get raided by libshits and niggers.

Makes me wonder how he could possibly be privy to classified information when he skips almost every single security briefing

black on white crime is literally the lowest. Black on black is the highest.

more blacks have died in Chicago shot by other blacks this year than all of the victims of police shootings nationwide

The Alt-right retardation machine strikes again.

"Most notably, white-on-black killings spiked by 22.5 percent between 2014 and 2015 after years of mostly trending downward. Killings of whites by African Americans increased by 12.2 percent, while black-on-black and white-on-white killings increased only slightly—by just 7.9 percent and 3.5 percent, respectively—between 2014 and 2015, after mostly falling since 2008."

google.com/amp/www.ibtimes.com/white-black-crime-vs-black-white-crime-new-statistics-show-more-killings-between-2424598?amp=1?client=ms-android-verizon

THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT LIBERALS CLAIMED TO BE BETTER THAN THAT

THEY CLAIMED TO BE HIGH AND MIGHTY

THEY SPENT THE LAST EIGHT YEARS TELLING US THEY'RE BETTER

FUCKING LYING ASS SHILL!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're a pretty funny guy.

Well I guess if you think JUST haircuts and threatening to kill the president elect is as rational as the fundies who openly wanted to hang obama 8 years ago.

Seriously though, I really can't credit progressives with doing anything rational or productive post election. So far they have been kvetching like yids.

He's also about to be 33 posts into this thread. I wonder what the incentive would be to shill this hard, and with so many posts?

Those protest were about Obamacare.

That's a dishonest way to describe it. It's a popular talking point, but it's bullshit, basically.

Kek so much butthurt.

I never claimed to be better. I have always thought that Democrats were pursues and should stick to their guns. Perhaps the most recent election was the spur we needed to buck the fuck up

God damn this new phone is annoying

Obamaphone? Too bad Bernie couldn't buy you a computer.

He knows his shit.

Are you suggesting Obama isn't a nigger?

So he has attended each and every security briefing? Please, spoofeed me more bullshit.

And that somehow makes those signs less treasonous?

I shit post here because it is enjoyable seeing you fuckers squirm.

There's a difference between a nigger and the President of the Harvard Law Review, graduating first in his class. Where did Trump go to school again? Tufts?

Fuck that dirty old Kite, I wanted Kasich

REEEEEEE FUCK THIS PHONE

REMINDER TO HIDE THIS THREAD OP IS A SHILL FAGGOT

I'm bored, so I will spoonfeed you.
Those security briefings are the same fucking thing, every fucking day. Trump's PUBLICLY STATED POSITION is "call me if something changes."
Because damn, he's more interested in getting shit done than wasting his time hearing the same report for an hour every single fucking morning.

atlanta will not be held by niggers for long. too much gang violence for them to actually get together. keep in mind, this is all assuming resistance fighting breaks out in all major cities. I'd bet lots of them would just give in and be relocated

Also,
Loyalty in the United States of America is not to individual leaders, it is to the constitution of the United States.
This is an important distinction.

WE BOTH KNOW YOU RESPONDED TO MY POST BECAUSE IT HAS THE RING OF TRUTH

AND THAT SCARES YOU, PARASITE.

IT THREATENS THE HALF ASSED BRAINWASHING YOU TRIED TO DO WITH YOUR OWN POST

ITS THE DEATH SPUR PARASITE

YOU HAVE SET THE FIRE!

Wew, lad.

Nigger please. It's white-on-black

Also, those "white" stats more likely than not include pic related to artifically inflate them. But even that isn't even to hide the niggers' savage nature.

Trump increases polarization and betters white strategic position.

Hate to break it to you, but threatening to hang the POTUS counts as treason.

Yeah, civil unrest amongst minorities always ends up being a good thing for the country.

hahaha the butthurt is too real

Your handlers pay you too much.
I would strongly suggest that you seek a different line of work, this one doesn't suit you.

Hide alternate opinions, just keep to your echo chamber if you want. I'll be here if you actually want to engage somebody who thinks differently.

Obviously Samsung is run by jew kikes who don't want me to insult them

Never change, pol

OH GOD HES RIGHT CALL HIM BUTTHURT

NEVER STOP PROJECTING, SOCIAL JUSTICE PARASITE.

Very well, have it your way.
Don't say an attempt to be civil wasn't made.

chekt mate

*handrubbing intensifies*

Why the fuck is this thread bumped

Why are you so angry? I already admitted the Dems are pussies, and they will either buck the fuck up or they will be lost entirely. I don't see what your point is, but when the red mist finally ceases to cloud your vision maybe you can post something that actually makes sense.

Really? Where?

I'd start running if I was you…

Goldenstein off to bed.

because baiting the alt-right hobgoblins that dwell here is laughably easy

what are you gonna do, type at me?

dude nice bait man

is this not pol?

If by squirming you mean recoiling in disgust at the level of autism one such as yourself must have to take a job shilling on an Internet forum for quarters on the hour.

You don't get it yet, but you will.
Make no mistake.

Make my day, niggerfaggot

Yes, that's exactly what I mean

Ok then.

checked! Not worthy of checking.
It's the accuser that backs up his claim with evidence schlomo, not the defense.

I AM SLOVAK YOU FAGGOT, I KNOW OF HER FAMILY

YOU ARE SHITTING IN THE WRONG PLACE

What are her people in your land like? She seems like such a nice person.

You faggots are hilarious

Don't you have a funeral to be attending?

I provided proof of Jefferson's nigger fucking here:>>8652642 but you illiterate cocksuckers choose to ignore it.

Unlike some Shillaries, he never claimed to be.

I don't want unification, I want the leftists crushed and deprived of political influence.

To be truthful, we don't like Czechs because they're too Germanic.

And there's kind of a rivalry between Slavs and Germans, dating back to our founding split in AD150.

tl;dr there's no way a she's Jewish. Their land was one of those that got purged the hardest. Her family in particular is part of old craftsmen from the area, they've been 14/88 since forever.

Interesting.
I don't know much about Slovak culture, but your food sounds awesome. seriously, where can I get some of that pumpkin seed oil you guys use?

I already know what you're going to say, but I'll ask it again for the thousandth time.

Out of all the individual candidates that ran for the Presidency this election, there was no other that has done as much for us than has Donald Trump, and I am speaking in regards to the fact that the pendulum has now swung from the very far left and the Overton Window is being pushed to the right more and more every day.
Out of all the people that ran, no matter which pulled the greatest kike magic and rigged whichever vote wherever, one of them had to become President, and the only one that had the fucking balls to say that all of these illegal beaners need to get the fuck out, we need to build a fucking wall, and even proposed a stopping of immigration from mudslime countries for an indefinite period of time was the motherfucker that got elected.

Tell me, out of the rest of the other cuckolds that ran, which one would have been a better alternative to Donald Trump?

You know you're a shill when you make up 1/3 of the posts in a 150 post thread

I haven't seen that in shops in North America.

The only time I get it when my grandma sends some by plane.

I've never seen it in any store here either.
I've been having trouble finding a supplier to import it from, but if I ever do, I'm going to stock up on it.

She is a fantastic lingerie model/whore, but totally unfit for the white house.

Howso?
She seems ok to me.

I don't know if you are being intentionally deceiving or just plain retarded, but yes he has claimed to be a unified.

politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-slogan-hillary-clinton-super-tuesday-220086

Stifle the opposition! That's the American way!!

Nah, at this point, the only solution to the leftist problem is to line them all up against the wall.

Everything you leftists want is bad for us, so why wouldn't we suppress it? It would be insane to allow leftism to enact anything further.

And it doesn't bother you that he has backed down on literally every single one of these promises?

Literally any of them. I have already said I would have preferred Kasich.

Which promises has he backed down on?

Then fucking do it, faggot. I'll be waiting with my semi-automatic 12 gauge and .357 magnum

The left in America turned politics into a zero-sum game. Now that they have lost they get to eat crow.

Your lead wont do you any good against the power of heaven.

Sit around waiting all you want. We're gonna gerrymander the fuck out of the districts and you leftists will never elect a president again.

You'll whine impotently and threaten violence but you'll have no voice in government nor in the supreme court. The nation will ignore your desires and opinions: only the right wing will have power.

The wall has become a fence extension, he no longer supports a ban on Muslim immigration, and instead of draining the swamp he is flooding it. How can somebody literally be this retarded?

Not me. If another corprate, jew owned alarmist with a 4th grade speaking level gets elected again, I for one will not stand for it. He is lucky he isn't as evil as Mike Pence or I would have shot him already.

color me surprised.

You know, I just realized something. Trump's rhetorical style is a less nuanced/pretentious version of Obama's.

Barry O will make some grand platitude and imply he's wiser/more moral/establish superiority over his enemies.
Trump just tells his enemies that he is superior and makes it so.

I predict the Left will never stop hating him.

Why not make your move now, leftie?

That's not what I mean…

I can tell you're a trumpanzee because you stop reading after 140 characters. I already said that between Trump and Pence, the latter is the greater evil by far. At least Trump doesn't want to use electroshock therapy on faggots.

That's what I call a zero sum game, fucktard

Trump's manner of speaking is literally on a 4th grade level. He did this so he can pander to retarded uncle fuckers like you.

what else could you possibly mean by

You're clearly such an enlightened intellectual, you figure it you.

That'd be gay, and we don't tolerate gays round here boy
get yourself to church, Holla Forums is an evangelical southern board
george bush 2024

Hey OP
trump won and there is nothing you can do about it

So you're too much of a pussy to put your money where your mouth is, and thus say "w-w-well Trump's not THAT bad".

Trump is president, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Except laugh.

Trump is bad. No question about it. He is corporate, jew owned, and seems to be intent on lining his pockets while all the welfare addicted red states who voted for him suffer.

Pence is worse, no question.

I love this man.

What are the demographics of those red states that use all that welfare there lad

spoiler: a lot of niggers

Jesus fuck moshi, your pay get doubled or something?

WTF are you talking about, Trump loves gays!

and gays love him.

When you finally dig those dicks out of your mouth and an us, maybe you can look up welfare demographics. Most welfare recipients are white

You've been sperging in this thread for eight hours.
Get a hobby or a girlfriend or something.

Yeah, I get paid $5/post to shill here.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Who in their right mind would shill here? I came here knowing I would change ZERO minds.

I just like shitposting

duh
total
Most people in the contry are white you dumbass
do you really want to argue per-capita welfare usage rates

you won't like it

oh wait you get all your opinions on the world from john stewart why am I arguing with you
because it's funny af

You're honestly not very good at it. If you were any good at it the mods would be fuming in rage and trying to delete every post that might possibly have been done by you.

how original

Weeks of plastic surgery and they still look like Kikes. Look at Ivankikes black hair. It's such a joke that she pretends to be a blonde. She's a decepticon transformer like her best friend Chelsea Clinton.

Sure, blacks receive welfare at a disproportionate rate.

Does this change the fact that most welfare recipients are white? No. No, it does not.

I mean it as honest advice. You seem like a person undergoing many tribulations. I plant seeds and hope they grow. I'll pray for you, stranger.

If I'm not good at it, then why are you retards bumping this obvious bait thread?

i'm dying lad this is too fucking good

Thanks but no thanks. Part of living in America means I get to do whatever I want with my life, as long as I accept the consequences.

Clearly the mods are asleep, otherwise this thread would've been deleted or at the very least bumplocked ages ago. Nobody is allowed to question King Kike on Trumpchan.

Trust me, if Trump gets rid of EBT and welfare, nignogs won't be the only ones chimping out.

It can be hard to admit you are flawed. I pray that you find the strength within you soon.

I have the freedom to be flawed.

Glad we're clear on that point.

hi intl

Idk, I think different mods/volunteers have different things that make them butthurt. Yesterday I criticized Trump with upwards of 100 posts and didn't get banned, but then I said "meatcuck" once and they went and deleted every post I made.

Impkampfy gets triggered by vegan posting, that I know.

The devil has his claws in you. I believe you can find the courage to challenge him.

Still doesn't explain why you trumpanzees keep bumping this obvious bait

Look man, this is getting sad.
PROTIP: You're being loosh-farmed.

I readily accept Satan's glorious demon gel deep into my yawning anus

What the fuck is this hippy dippy bullshit??

Hmm, sexual references are a low form of comedy and this shows your spirituality is base. I pray that you will reflect on our conversation and realize how foolish you were, but at this moment I have to filter you for using this sort of language.
Just remember that He will always be watching over you. The LORD will always accept his prodigal son.

It means you done fuck'd up, son.

the edge man

fight that system

God wants to watch while the Devil ravishes my bunghole? That's pretty fucked up

you're really pushing the boundaries of society right now man

how brave

You might want to step away from the computer for a few minutes. this can't be good for your health.

lmao "harvesting my human energy"

k

THE CHOICE IS MADE

unfortunately checked

What is so evil about fixing mentally damaged homos with shock therapy?
at least they're not mutilating insane people's genitalia or murdering completely healthy fetuses using tax money

I've got almost a liter of loosh off this idiot so far. How about you guys?

His main goal is to become leader of the jew-free world