I need your assistance

I need your assistance.
My father's friend who's a tech illiterate wants a website for his real estate business.
Something simple where he can add/modify/delete his ads and pictures by himself.

He asked me to do it in return for some shekels (which i desperately need tbh).

I'm not tech illustrate but i'm no programmer, i can pull simple static web pages anything beyond that is out of my reach atm.

My question is, is there something already made (template) that would fit my needs ?

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=QFXnuhVLtEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/reddit/

There are dozens of websites that give free design and some even free (or low cost) hosting.

Quit being a fucking jew and direct him to somewhere cheap.

I need shekels tho and i won't be managing his website.
it has to be simple af !

If he is really tech illiterate he could just have a simple website and everytime he wants to change it he could use a html formatting software and edit the files on the website himself.

Use a CMS like Jekyll (or wordpress lol) or use one of the shitty website makers like Wix, Squarespace, etc.

Who qt?

make him one of those webs.com/wix.com websites. Domains and extra storage is overpriced, but it's easy to manage and maintain a simple website. My dad (who's passable with computers) maintains a website for his business that way.

what about *.github.io

wix turned /ourgirl/ into a whore
hooktube.com/watch?v=QFXnuhVLtEs

Wix are literal kikes tho, their hq is in Israel.
I would prefer not to deal with them

static site generator

hugo is best one I'm aware of.

No need for database, etc.

yeah die faggot.

Install gentoo

no not karlie! how will we ever recover??

Rent a low end server, 1Gbps port/64GB ram 3GHz+ should do. At least 2 IPs.
Load OpenBSD onto it, secure it and stick on QEMU.
Make an edge connection container to act as a firewall, you could use a PfSense VM but you're better off compiling hardened gentoo.
Construct your DMZ with a few copies of the firewall VM in there and honeypot ubuntu server instances, you can remove systemd from them with pinning.
Set up an ftp server for Holla Forums.
Throw in a DNS container with glue records from your registrar.
Then deploy your wordpress container with a free template and add widgets.

Install Gentoo Google Ultron

Ok OP, let me be blunt, no one is that fucking stupid, they are trying to do you a favour.

Digital ocean server
Wordpress
Pay a professional to make a template. It's his business so he probably won't want an off the shelf template but if you feel confidant you could buy a cheap template and adjust the css yourself.
SEO and social media marketing is what he really fucking wants, as in directing traffic to his site and sharing his site on shit like face book. Get those share links high and visible on his page. Make sure to nail his key words early and get them into word press with descriptions for the SEO.

^ this.
wordpress on shared hosting. set it up with page cache and cloudflare, with a domain and email. disable comments. you're technical enough to do all this by following prompts in the UI and maybe following a guide.
one thing you can do here is get a reseller account from a webhosting company and sell him a cPanel account that you manage. Easier (for you) to help him later on for pay or not, and you can get other use out of other cPanel accounts to justify giving him a good deal on hosting.
Wix and web-builder shit is popular but it's also a trap. A wordpress you can pick up and move to another host, easy. Move to your own dedi, easy. Move to a cluster, easy. Even if you do none of that, the potential--that you might do that later if you're successful enough--is satisfying in its own right, he'll want to pay you more.
Also if you help him out later, you'll want to die if he has a web builder.

and this

and this.
so disgusted by Wix recommendation that I replied before finding good suggestions.

if you need to rent a server i feel bad for you son
i got 99 problems but paying pajeets aint 1

wordpress is kill

would he mind if his site got neocities in the url?

I think neocities could be perfect

kys

does this board even have fucking moderators anymore? jesus fucking christ