Degradation of women thanks to marxism

So.. what can we do to bring white women back to sanity?

Also does anyone have more of these? I need them for a small red supository.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5ARUHUkW6E
8ch.net/pol/res/8615212.html#q8616632
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=pOm0PMp4c8w
youtube.com/watch?v=MFGort3K9W8
youtube.com/watch?v=7y3pspnwyoM.
youtube.com/watch?v=7y3pspnwyoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism,
poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/51642
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=8r6fqc6jtaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/01/22/23/307674AB00000578-3412616-image-m-2_1453506384080.jpg
liveleak.com/view?i=0ca_1483659311
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9PPsD-XPTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought 6 was the limit..?

Nice comp there. Although i dont care for weak minded men. Women will always be weak willed, weak minded men must be culled for they are the true cancer.

The main problem is that most women are brainwashed by the media so thoroughly, that they don't even think on their own.

And when their Twilight riddled brain fucks up another relationship, they get snatched up by the Marxist preachers in the form of LGBT and similar stupidity. Or their friends that are even more fucked up in the head transform them into sociopaths.

They look for a new ideology to take back the control over their lives and they get it in these ideologies instead in old fashioned way:religion.

Its a shame most of these women scoff at traditionalism/religion when its the very essence of their mindset. Like women to be respected.
No one respects these feminists many of them(except the landwhales) are used up sluts, yet they wanttobe respected… both mysisters have fallen to this cancer, it makes me sad to be honest. I cant even mention the subject before they scoff.

@antesdepoisfede is a great source for these, showing Brazilians before and after attending public college.
Creating a similar account for your home country would help wise women up to the brainwashing. Do your own "research" and it'll get followers.

Based ehuehue, i wish there were more of you in your country. God knows brasil needs a purge for all the degenerates

2013 was a terrible year. A lot of girls went through the meat grinder since then. It was the year Miley went Black and King Nigger began his 2nd term.

Stop blaming the Jews for women being shit. Women have always been shit and any sane male lead civilization knew this and controlled them.

What we're seeing is men being forced to live in the women's ideal world instead of vice versa. Claiming the Jews brainwashed them is ignoring the real problem here and that is that women at base value are cunts. Only the risk of starvation or being killed by wild animals makes them treat things with respect. Since we're now beyond that civilization point and men have given control over to women they're showing their true nature.

We cannot solve the women problem if we don't understand the root problem with women. The same way we can't solve the Jew problem if we don't understand the root problem with the Jews.

stop sending women to college and/or stop funding liberal arts degrees and/or stop allowing anyone to offer 'gender' and 'women's studies' classes

Requesting the "THANKS JEWS" pic with the nip girl.

This is so sad and good at the same time these people have damaged their bodies so much I don't think they will be able to procreate when they start realizing their mistakes while alone around 30-35 age.

You can't. Say it with me now; permanent damage. Looking at the psychological aspect alone, you can't undo the perspective shift riding the cock carousel has caused to them.

The only solution I see is to write this generation off as a nearly total loss and take wives from the next. We'll be cucking the next generation of males but it is the only way we are not lost as well.

Your first mistake is to assume that women can reach a mental state comparable to male sanity. They can't.

Women have no agency, they need to be lorded over by men. Feminism taught girls to expect the impossible and men to act like the nu-males we all know. It destroyed gender roles and relations.

The only way back is a slow but complete removal of women from important roles in politics and the economy.

The real question is how do we make sure to prevent it happening in the first place

Women are weak and largely dependent on group-think peer pressure/support.
Honestly all you have to do is set a tone plant the seed of how fucking ugly they are and it will snowball in their minds till they want to be pretty again, they'll drop the retarded sjw phase like most of these morons do.
Usually effective coupled with pointing out how meaningless everything they're doing, is.
Futility on top of just being the odd ugly one that everyone is laughing at usually greases the wheels.
They'll stop or kill themselves, it works either way.

I miss the days when girls want to be cute and feminine and not this abomination they are becoming.
The kikes will pay for this.

Agree with this to a point. The worst part about the culture is it permeates its way onto good women. Where these types (non-whores) would have otherwise been agreeable, worthwhile partners, they have developed a sense of righteousness in which they can behave in any way they please without consequence or critique. The very nature of western women is that they don't need to change for you; you need to change for them. Where White Knights come into play is how they are willing to appease this unfair lack of balance in male-female relationships. Women know these men exist and therefore don't have an urgency to relinquish any of their power.

This shit makes vid related look like god tier art

I think pic number one was an actual qt, what a shame.

Easy. You make it clear to them from a young age that if they defile themselves by slutting it up and dressing trashy that they WILL end up alone. No man will want them for anything more than their holes. Which is the truth even now, these young women have no future. Maybe some punk guy will wife them up but those kids will be completely and utterly fucked up.

If I had been a girl, my grandmothers would have been drilling this into me every time I saw them. Instead they drilled into me that my role as a male is to outperform other males. My grandpas both led by example, being tough motherfuckers.

Grandparents are very important, and I don't think we give them as much credit as they are due. They provide incredibly valuable hindsight on the life game. What is important, what isn't. Your parents can't provide this because they are still neck deep in the life game while they are bringing you up.

Jews encourage this shit though. Like how Sorors funded femen. At least up until they wanted to create an Israeli femen.

Sadly, nothing short of a civil war will ever bring any meaningful change to huehueland. There are too many retarded niggers, liberals, and communists. The media only further feeds their garbage into the minds of the people, scoffing at any manner of traditions. These people need to be shot. Only a bloody civil war can save this nation. I'm talking about a civil war so brutal, the death count so high no disgusting communist, nigger, or kike will ever try any of their treachery again.

You will never, ever be able to purge the thousand cock stare out of them once they have acquired it. They are a drug addict at that point. A heroin addict will never ever be able to forget the high and they will be fucked up for life because of it. Every single day will be a struggle not to fall off the wagon, and that is if they have managed to scare themselves straight.

Women that have tasted the near limitless sexual validation and access that this generation have are NEVER COMING BACK.

I agree. This disaster needs to end so brutally, so horrendously that people are talking about it a thousand years from now. It needs to become a cautionary tale woven into the very fabric of human culture.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
In reality the change is probably due to being out her parents' sphere of influence for the first time in her adult life.
That's to say, she could have studied anything and the result would've been the same. Lessons are a minor part of university culture, for women at least, the rest is social pressure and extra curricular clubs and peer pressure always trumps instruction.

But they won't end up alone. They will lie to you about their past if they think it will make you judge them poor mates and if they don't lie then they will find white knights.

It's not like vaginas have a user count now do that?

I'm aware about the Jewish actions in the decline of the West. What I'm saying is they didn't create a monster, they simply took the chains off of the ones we already had. It's an entirely different problem.

Mock them mercilessly, relentlessly and without end.
ALWAYS ridicule SJW's and treat them with utter contempt and hatred.
There is a reason they want an end to "fat shaming", "slut shaming", "STD shaming", etc. and the reason is because they are ashamed, and rightfully so. Never allow them to forget this.

wtf i cant even

In today age of social network, you can dig up the past of almost every person and find out a lot of information, including how many dicks have been in her.

I do this all the time, i guess being in a Slav country helps, but one must always stay vigilant so the cancer doesn't slip by.
My best buddy of almost twenty years went to work to a cruiser last year, he is now a vegan, straight up calling me a murderer and wishing me to get cancer whenever i even try and debate him, he HATES Trump because of his mexican friends from the cruiser and he once accidentally sent me a picture of him in a sundress showing his ass in the air with his penis tucked out. He simply told me to pretend it never happened.

Part of the issue is that females are told that men just want them for their holes anyways. "So what does it matter?" is the thought process there.

Another issue is how many people move away from their kids' grandparents. Personally never saw the one surviving grandparent I have more than once (maybe twice) a year. And she was one of the first liberated women. (Seriously, how many men in the late 60's got full custody of their children?)

They are women, they will slip up plenty and unless you are completely blinded by 'true love' it will be there for you to see. They think masking their emotions is the basis of a good lie, they don't understand that men are looking for congruent logic.
If they show any degree of going through the motions when it comes to interacting with you. Or if they show any degree of viewing men as a commodity; you know.

She'll say something like "Sure I can get other men, but I love you!" then proceed to hug you or kiss you or something. Kick her ass to the curb. Discard the emotions and see what the words say about her perspective.

As for white knights. They are going to raise fucked up, noncompetitive kids. Sure the kids will exist but they wont really be in the running.

What a stupid self centered cunt in that video. Should be shot.

Keep up the good work. Sorry to hear about your friend getting pozzed.

wew my sides

Hate to break it to you, thats not your buddy. Your buddy wouldn't wish you harm or be a degenerate piece of shit. Drug him with a lot of lsd before he goes out next, you'll either fix him or shatter him. Either way, it's a win win.

As long as we live in a representative republic where these people vote they matter.

This is an excellent strategy. As men, we have the biological advantage in the fertility stakes. Men can produce healthy offspring even in their 50's and 60's. Women, on the other hand, especially the current generation, will be old used up whores by that point, and then their true value will become apparent to them.

And that's exactly why cucking the next generation is a completely workable plan. The competition will be mostly comprised of beta nu-male faggot cucks raised by beta nu-male faggot cucks or developmentally stunted/damaged males raised by incompetent single mothers.
The coming generation will have no chance in competition with us for their females.

If death counts would deter communists, we would have no communists.

I closed my facebook account ages ago, how are you going to find how many dicks I've sucked?

Women are better at lying than men are. They understand an underworld of social dynamics that men don't perceive and convince themselves that their lie is true through inferior logic routines.

ALL women see men as a commodity, even your own mother never gave you unconditional love. You just pretend she did because it sucks to admit that no one gives a single fuck about your lilly white ass and would take a nigger dick just as happily if he had more money than you.

This pleases my uncorruption fetish

I'll just assume the answer is "all of them" until I can definitively rule one out. For all I know, you've already sucked mine.

This isn't true. The reality is they're getting a free pass from white knights who are deluded themselves.
This, on the other hand is true more often than not.
That no one gives a fuck about men is hardly a revelation.
This is probably more of a 50/50. I estimate about half the female population is disgusting enough to do exactly that. The other half do have some standards, which is why they only want to fuck Chad, despite the fact he's out of their league and it isn't going to happen.

that is some depressive shit

just FYI, the correct way to write that is: any sane, male-led civilization

Aside from misspelling "led" (not a big deal, it happens) the missing hyphen really makes the sentence harder to parse. When you proofread a sentence, look for a situation where someone is going to think an adjective modifies the following word (which is usually the case) but you didn't intend that. So in this case, people are reading your sentence and they think you mean "sane male" but you actually meant "sane civilization."

One thing to notice is that majority of women themselves here have a certain level of "understanding" when i comes to all of this, they know that the only thing waiting for them if they follow that path is being a fifty year old cat lady covered in cat piss and shit as well as a genetic dead end so they themselves don't believe the merchant lies and are trying to keep themselves away from that shit as much as possible, and unlike western women aren't shocked or outraged when you start behaving like a shitlord, i guess you could say that shaming, phobias and -isms are a cultural thing here, one of the very popular ones is parents denouncing their gay children over newspapers, kinda like obituaries or car sales advert, instead here you have a guy calling his son a failure of a man and publicly announcing that that household no longer has anything to do with him.

You're still blue pilled on women mate, you're half way there but you're failing at the deeper levels.

If we want to get technical you can also simplify that to just

Yeah and why do you think that is smart guy? Fact is these problems would not exist at all were it not for the jews' hegemony, because any man would simply slap their women the second she starts getting uppity, and then impregnate her thoroughly. Sure women have a lot of inherent problemt, they're also problems that we have cultural solutions to such as slut shaming and having very few rights, and both of those have been undone because of jews.

Fuck off kike defender/MGTOW, we already solved our problems with women before the kikes stuck their noses into everything.

Wtf is a "cruiser"?

Gigantic ship traveling the oceans where fat Americans go to relax and buy overpriced perfumes and jewelry.

How do you get pozzed on a cruiseship?? That's for decadent people who like to "live large", not exactly the core audience of cultural marxist indoctrination, is it?

Now there's an idea that could catch on over here.

nah, they can have our daughters just as we had their sisters, then our sons have their daughters and so on. It's always been more beneficial for the male to be older than the female, men gain value through skills and reputation thta has to be built up over a life time's worth of effort, while women gain value from sexual characteristics kicking in after puberty that actively degrade until they die. the optimum is probably in the ball park of a mid-20's guy and a 16-18 year old girl, depending on the couple in question. But if we have to wait a few years for the girls to catch up then hey, 14/88 means creating white children.

"rich culture" is poz incarnate, because they can pay to defer the consequences to the next generation while they fuck themselves to death.

He worked there, not travel for fun, and from what i heard there were queers and degenerates everywhere, like straight up sucking each other off every night like animals.
I guess he was weak and got in the wrong crowd.

Men's peak is 35. It's the premium age range for health and success in balance.

Actually that is an oversight on my part and very good point. You combine that vote with the spics, nigs, pajeets; and you have the democratic base.

The solution is that society needs to become tough enough that their non-competitiveness results in them being completely demoralized.

This is how I see it. We will be so hardened by the crap we are going through now, the next generation will look like total pussies compared to us. This is our WWII.

They are if you are viewing their behavior through rose tinted glasses. Their ability to be deceptive is built on a foundation of sex appeal and helplessness, it's only successful because of the male drive to fuck and to protect. If you aren't an animal you can observe these mechanisms at work and not be subject to them.

True, they give a fuck about what you have to offer them. When I said commodity I was thinking about the current structure where there is no social punishment for playing musical chairs with men. Men are just resource providers in the current paradigm.
Now, if we go back to a system where women become completely alienated from the dating pool when they sleep around, suddenly men are no longer interchangeable. We are a commodity and only worth our face value until the relationship has been established, once the P has gone in the V the woman knows if she leaves she is done for. Past that point there should be zero degree of "I can get other men" or "I know what I am worth" crap.
A cunt that has been broken by her ride on the cock carousel will not be able to manifest that behavior consistently because in her mind the highest calling in life is riding a variety of cocks. She doesn't actually believe that settling down with you is anything more than a means to an end, she doesn't view it as a path to a happy life. She already knows a happy life, it is being fucked senseless by everybody. A girl that hasn't been ruined? Once you fuck her, you are her path to a happy life.

This is seriously inane. People are people, plain a simple. Stop worrying about made up conspiracies and focus something constructive.

tl;dw: the following two events occur: (1) a creepy guy makes a sexual comment to her when she's 16 (2) other, completely different people, suggest that she limit her promiscuity.

She pretends that this is hypocrisy - that the creepy guy in (1) is the same person as (2) and is therefore sending mixed messages.

This is her excuse to be promiscuous. She fucks dozens of guys at the same time. She claims it's society's fault.

The end.

Which would mean they're caring for their kids at the peak of their lives, instead of starting off at the peak and declining during the time the little ones are meant to be looking up to him (you). Also there's some tentative research saying that men's fertility also takes a hit post 30's just like women, but not as extreme. Obviously the optimum age will be determined through some form of eugenics.

And besides, the sooner we pump out girls of our own, the sooner we can uncuck the next generation the we necessarily have to cuck for wives. I want to live to see my grandkids and maybe even great-grandkids, so fuck me if I have to wait until my 40's to have kids.

You are a better man than I user, I made it about 25 seconds.
What a waste of a perfectly good wife.

that was no accident, he was testing the waters

The better question is, are there examples of the opposite? Like the "cis scum" slut who grew out of the tumblrina phase.

The super-rich as the most degenerate of all Whites. You rarely have the opportunity to become a flaccid super-rich guy without being a good goy.

Unfortunately for him i only stick my penis inside my wife's vagina and mouth.

does anyone have the link to that twitter account where the guy compiled before and after pictures of people

it had some kind of "SJW college before and after" branding

it was in another language but the pictures were good

SODOMITE!

Homosexuality and pedophilia are the warning signs of a falling civilization

t. Shlomo

Just fuck my women up.

Indeed. She's going to be unhappy her entire life, and it didn't have to be that way.

I'm not one of those people who claims that everything is a "social construct" but it's definitely true that her worldview is constructed out of whole cloth. She's not oppressed. She's not a victim. Men don't hate her for being female. But she believes all of that, and it's those beliefs, not objective reality, that has condemned her to suffer.

In some alternate reality, she's a happy housewife. She loves her husband and he loves and protects her. She's safe. She's comfortable. She still works hard, but her work is in building a family, and she instinctively finds it to be the most rewarding thing imaginable.

In that alternate reality, she hits about 50 and her looks are gone, but she is a wise matriarch of a family. Her children and her grandchildren respect her tremendously. They seek her counsel and gratefully defer to her advice. Her husband still gently takes her hand as they walk, and holds her in his arms as they sleep. Her life overflows with joy.

While back in this reality, she'll hit 50 alone - and also something worse than alone: empty. Sure, she'll have a job that she brags about, but she'll experience constant discontent that she cannot explain. Over the decades, she will have tried to fill that emptiness in a number of ways. There were many lovers, of course. They were all fleeting. She can't even remember their names. The experiences she had with them weren't shared or special. She can't remanence about "that one time" because the man involved in "that one time" is long gone. She can't remember his name, and he doesn't remember hers.

She might have married, briefly. She focused on her career though, and was combative with her husband because after all, "all men are pigs" and she shouldn't have to listen to his bullshit. She long ago became jaded over the realization that men are only nice to her until they fuck her. And the older she got, the fewer wanted to fuck her, so the less often she was treated nicely.

She might have given birth, but the father is not in her life. She only had the kid because she thought it would cure the emptiness. Raising the child alone was awful and unbearably stressful. He was openly disrespectful to her from an early age. Now grown, it's clear to her that he is a failure in life.

She has nothing. Her whole life was for nothing. It didn't have to be that way, but she'll never know it.

Kek at this one

Those quads don't lie.

Chad does it again

Chad nigga be ballin

There's no such thing. You can't unfuck them. The negative consequences of being fucked by 100 dicks persist through any treatment. You need to accept that the damage is irreversible. Following this line of though to its conclusion is difficult, however, since all of modern philosophy is based around the false assumption that all life is sacred, when it is not.

Quads of truth.

You realise both scenarios you outlined were engineered by the same people right? One is for peacetime, to create nurturers and growers when you want to fatten the herd and multiply. The other is for the cull, when you take the fat and kill the young, disease and rot ensures only the strongest survive.

This isn't the 1950s guy, where everyone is tired, lean and just wants peace and quiet after the previous decades of tragedy and loss.

This world is fat and ripe for the cull. Sit down if you have the chance with an older grandparent or anyone in your family over the age of 70. Your parents won't get it, definitely not if they were born in the 1950s or 60s, but their parents DO get it, because the ones still holding on into old age lived through both periods and are probably shocked that it is all happening again.

Of course now, nobody sees it. 40 years later they will write history with hindsight. How obvious it was, the build up of international tensions, the fall of the global system of finance and trade build around unstable and unsecure networks. How rogue actors digitally assassinated this century's Franz Ferdinand (US petro-dollar) igniting the firestorm of inevitable conflict. The response of a national populist to militarise after changing trade and economic policies, reverting to a gold standard, turning his failing nation into the success story of the world.

By then there won't be anyone alive to properly remember WW2, Israel will be seen as an evil and genocidal regime, Hitler will be a long forgotten memory, and the drums of war will beat again.

First you fatten then you cull. It makes perfect sense with human beings that you let them fatten themselves and cull themselves, this way the worst they can do is fuck up your schedule and cycle incorrectly (cull cull = extinction famine war, fat fat = extinction overpopulation pollution). But it's easy enough to reboot it all, just freeze the planet, wipe them down to 10k survivors and wait 10k years for it to begin again.

Presumably there are enough human controllers 'in the know' that they have been scrambling for at least 60 years to escape this maze with little success given out nascent space programs and conventional propulsion mechanisms. The gravity of the planet is just right to keep an intelligent species here indefinitely, it would take a freak of nature (massive organised cooperation at the sacrifice of individual interest) to ever successfully complete a mass exodus of the planet in the case of an emergency or unavoidable disaster.

If you understand the shell game, understand both sides, then you can be honest with yourself.

Short of attempting to change the culture itself, the way you fix them on an individual scale is by being the best version of *yourself* physically possible (in terms of appearance/attitude/health and fitness/career etc.), and then mocking the shit of out of them in the same way they would mock your average conservative as being 'lol old and lame'. If you're a former degenerate like I was that will help immensely, as they'll also see what a simple change of ideology has made in your life. Being formerly unattractive (too) has the same effect. Honestly this will only really work if you're at least somewhat attractive, self-actualised and healthy, (former) friends or acquaintances with them, or any combination of these things.
Smirk and scoff at the dumb shit they wear, or say in conversation, in the style of 'lol 2015 called, they want their chokers/noserings/feminism back' - use their [current year] arguments and their need to be 'edgy and unique' against them.
Ask them about stuff like what they see themselves doing in their future, when they'll be getting married and having kids, and when they inevitably reply with retarded, eDgY having-kids-is-laaame answers, don't be aggressive, but be assertive and tell them the mistakes they're making. For every dumb thing they wear/do/say, appear less and less interested in them. If you're attractive enough to them for it to have an effect, just flat out ignore them from the start. If you know any more traditional women, make sure the degenerates see you, whether IRL or online, chatting/flirting with these women. Also, without overdoing it, emphasise your own values/interests - mention a symphony orchestra you plan to go see, talk about a trad/fashy book/film you're into etc. Antagonise their own ideology by mentiong something like 'hey did you hear how they're blaming white women for Trump winning and now they want white girls to kill themselves?' or whateverthefuck.
I've known so many degenerates, men *and* women, like them in my life, and you have t understand that their ideologies and tastes define them completely as a person. This is why they're so easy to anger over simple and petty differences. So one of the key things to do here is to still remain sane/rational/calm/friendly with them no matter how much you disagree, while being amused at them if (read: when) they themselves get antagonistic and then saying shit to them like 'okay take it easy, i get it, we don't have to end our friendship/despise each other just cos we disagree on something lol'. More often than not, they will start to realise, at least somewhat, how petty they're being, letting their degeneracy define them.
If they're not just legitimately mentally ill, and are just going along with it all cos' they're a pack animal like any woman is, you being virtually the only ounce of masculinity/health/true intelligence etc. they've witnessed in years will, at the very least, attract them fetishistically. And even that fetishistic attraction will be enough to plant the seed of regeneracy.
If they're just completely fucked in the head and literally impossible to sway, fuck it, they're gonna die alone surrounded by their cats and remove themselves from the gene pool anyway.

You copied that pic and text from another thread, word for word. Fuck off you paid JIDF shill.

Prove it, I wrote it myself. :)

You have my interest, keep going.

Who or what is keeping us here?

The "dicking" meme is actually degenerate and kinda ridiculous. As if these self-proclaimed sluts haven't been dicked by half the football team by now.

It actually works.

If they're intelligent enough - fuck them properly.

Then teach them.

MORE COMPARISON CONTENT

The reason I don't believe this is because (a) zeroing out the growth rate of white people does basically nothing to stop the total population of Earth from increasing and (b) a future with overpopulation of low-IQ people is way, way worse FOR THE ELITES than any future with high-IQ people.

If you're an elite, it's better to live in a world with billions of high-IQ whites because those whites invent all the cool technology and conveniences that you enjoy. That's a better life for you, an elite, than being emperor of an entire world of low-IQs.

So, for that reason, I don't believe that "they" want this.

Precisely.

I couldn't take it anymore.

This makes the false assumption that they want "cool shit" instead of absolute control. They don't particularly care if that absolute control is over a utopian futuristic city with gleaming buildings and robot servants for the average joe or absolute control over a garbage heap.

The pickle jar one made me softly kek.

found the kike

Tru.dat

People's focus on Holla Forums is so macro these days on current events that they fail to see the bigger picture.

I'm happily grinding away every day and meditating on history every night which keeps reminding me of the bigger cyclical picture of 100+ years.

While our lives are finite indeed and we aren't made to comprehend such time periods as they go beyond the average lifespan by about 25 years, such focus allows you to live a much richer life in ways instead of running around like a headless chicken like average fear of missing out joe.

You guys seem to have no idea how to fuck someone properly.

Hi Schlomo

Elves, fairies, goblins, monsters, the other that has always been here between worlds.

Science is (alien) magic, its origins are in cathar mysticism, pagan occultism, asian esotericism, persian demonology, greek logos, roman innovation.

These are all offshoot beliefs of far earlier and forgotten knowledge which centred around immortality, living indefinitely by renewing your body with a liquid mixture. This information was already lost by the time of Ancient Khemit the civilization that pre-dates Ancient Egypt.

People living for 900 years isn't just woo woo bible stories, it's possible to live that long if the natural process of cell decay is halted or reversed through unnatural means.

Human elites are not in control of anything, they are simply puppets of something else and desperately working to weasel their way out the inevitable.

You need to abandon the 'just us humans' idea, and understand you live in a space between the micro and the macro. It's a question of life at scale, the world is teeming with living things we can detect but choose to ignore on a daily basis because they don't affect us. There are naturally many more we cannot detect, many who would ignore us for the same reasons, some who might not.

A kid with a magnifying glass can spell disaster for the major supply lines of a particular ant colony, his exterminator dad can destroy an entire subterranean civilisation, and a city ordinance to spray for an invasive species can lead to a regional extinction level event. But you or I aren't in the ant business, so we don't give a shit either way. It's a tired cliche because it's apt. They live among us, underneath our feet, and feed on us, a sympatico hivemind that is simple in it's absolute desire to expand, multiply and dominate.

It would be deeply unreasonable to assume axiomatically that we are the only intelligent thing, you should be agnostic on this topic and simply look at outcomes. Only material satisfaction is an imbalanced experience of the world, our bodies work in balance, most living things are balanced. Your stuck in 'human scale' thinking. Take the chance to visit Beijing or Delhi, humans are ants.

Back to you. The best case I can make for everything I am saying not being just bullshit is this. Why do we speak any language at all? Where did it come from? Inside this language is preserved the thoughts of people who lived hundreds of thousands of years ago, because all language is just a carrier virus for your ideas. You can try thinking without language, visualize things and actions only, you will realise that it is very difficult to organise sensory people into any hierarchy, because they want to feel satisfied and visualize contentment, to them abstract concepts are meaningless and words are just the preamble to the initiation of force. Khemit, Km-t, Chemist.

It's not an assumption. It's a claim. I claim that it is objectively better to be a rich elite in a modern technological civilization with internet, iphones, VR, and all the other cool shit that white people invent - than to be a feudal lord in a world like north korea.

I realize that you disagree, but why? If the entire world was north korea, what exactly is better about being Kim Jung Ill in that world, than being a rich elite in our modern world? Being the ruler of north korea (and you have to exclude the stuff he imports from us - you have to imagine that the whole world is north korea which means there's no place to import tech from) - being the ruler of that country means you get hot water and electricity. Big fucking deal. That's not better than being a regular person in the west.

So exactly what do you imagine is so wonderful (for them) about this world they're creating? Try to think of something less vague than "control" - Kim Jung Ill has "control" but if that's all he had (and hot water and electric lights) I claim that he would trade it to be a regular person in the west, with xboxes, iphones, internet, and movies.

unless you can propose some experiment that I can perform that will falsify your ideas, I'm just going to disregard them.

Because they are actively killing off the people who invent the "cool shit" and promoting those of lesser intelligence. Which leaves two choices. Either they don't care about the "cool shit" and seek to eliminate the inventor race because they are the only race that's a threat, which is what I see as most likely, or they believe their own propaganda about equality.

Also won't be able to respond for a little bit, need to go check on my grandma, will be back in half an hour or so.

Should be wifeing?

1: Totaled.
2: Light body damage.
3. Light body damage.
4. Needs a paint job.
5. Light body damage.

10 seconds here

stop jacking off you fucking idiots

that's how

#nofap2017

What did you mean by this

Stick it in the pooper popperfag.

Lord help us

We are fucked

Shiiiiet that 2nd video

I usually find videos like this depressing as fuck, but that guy with down syndrome stole the show

Just reminded me of pic related the whole time. When we cleanse the gene pool, can we keep a few downs around?

Take psycho-active drugs in a ritualistic setting. If you don't contact an alien intelligence after a few sessions, you have falsified what I have said.

And stumbled upon the incredible coincidence that human beings engaged in the activity of poisoning their realities with drugs for thousands of years all happened to see the same thing, up until you came along and shattered the loop.

Your statement is something like this:

I fail to see how your Popper 101 query applies to anything that attempts to tie in together human prehistory. You're here alive today right? Speaking a language? Does any of it make sense to a materialist? Slow gradual changes right, doesn't quite fit into the past 100 years of history… I guess slow gradual changes with explosions?

I think being a determinist is logical and makes sense given our limited observations of the world. Being a materialist is quite questionable, that's philosophical quicksand you're dancing on.

shit.
to this:

Dude, this is circular logic. You haven't actually argued that the elites want this. You just assume it as one of your premises.

A claim of alien contact isn't believable unless it comes with some proof - something that the person could not have known without help from the aliens. Give us some new math, or tell us in advance exactly when the light from a supernova will reach earth.

Without that, I wont believe your claims. And without that, I wouldn't believe the experience that I myself witnessed especially if I was on drugs. I would believe that my own mind invented it.

Fuck sake Holla Forums isn't anyone around here rational and skeptical?

but that "2016" looks like 1988

skeptical of you, disinfo alien kike plant.

You don't seem to understand the definition of circular logic. I gave you the reason. They are killing off the inventor race, I assume that you don't dispute that whites are being targeted. If necessary I'll explain how we are though I'm a bit confused as to how you even made it onto Holla Forums if you are unaware of this fact.

Which leaves us with either what I believe being true or that they think shitskins can invent stuff just as easily.

Its just flat earth disinfo 2.0.

These gender threads are either d&c trolls or just plain out retarded femanons looking for attention. In either case, I hope destiny grants them everlasting infertility so that they can't pass on their autism to the next generation.

You don't get a materialistic interaction, that is why various religious cults around these ideas were created and rationalism came much later into the story. Because people just mixed ingredients together things until something worked, then jealously protected their potions with secrets, lies and mysticism.

Do you not see the inherent contradiction in this worldview?

The entire point of what I am saying is that you are primarily dealing with fucks who don't give a shit about you either way. And depending on your luck, you might meet friendly or inquisitive ones or liars and cheats.

B-b-but user, I'm on drugs, and this is just a projection of my psyche, I am interacting with different versions of myself and it's a hallucination.

Okay, then your entire fucking life is also a hallucination, because you have a constant dialogue with yourself inside your head which centers who you are as a human being and differentiates you from other external bodies you presume are having their own internal dialogue and are perceptibly human beings also.

This is not about a shortcut to advanced technology, or proving something in any concrete way. Shit I wouldn't ever do drugs personally, that's one bad deal all around. My point is very simple, there are balancing forces at work in most things, and spiritualism has been taking a backseat for the past few centuries primarily because how much all of it was in retrospect transparently guided by an alien presence in human prehistory.

The most often used example is of Jack Parsons, who was into all of this bullshit and coincidentally also into rocketry and launching the space age, for which his namesake JPL remembers him to this day.

also sage because this one is finished, if you don't find beauty in the simple explanation that material is balanced by immaterial and you possess a little of each, then you are as unreachable as the degenerates who debase themselves for the cult of pleasure

Dude… holy shit

Before you leave, can i has some links or sources or books?

I would choose being a feudal lord. Power is a valuable and desirable thing in and of itself.

Milton had it right.

Pretty self-explanatory and entry level, maybe a bit too boring and dry. I personally think some words can hurt you, not kaballah magic faggotry hurt you, but the wrong type of ideas can poison an individual towards psychological extremes, which leads to bias and an ego blinding you to any opposition, even if it's just. We can make great progress in opposition through dialogue, but that is also how destruction begins.

You can read Conan stories if you're easily bored and want the same concepts given to you as allegory and fantasy:

You can also read the oppositions propaganda:

Just make sure you don't turn gay or get space cancer or something. There are antithetical ideas which must exist separate from each other or lead to the destruction of those who hold them. Naturally an individual cannot be open to them simultaneously. You will lose all confidence in the power of your soul and revert into puerile idiocy see Nietzsche or talk to a humanities professor.

No. And the reason you think there's a contradiction is that you think "falsifiable" means "will be proved false" - I mean, that's the only interpretation I can muster out of your sarcastic paraphrase of my view: "I want everything I receive to also be falsifiable, so that when I change my mind I can reject it all."

I want everything to be falsifiable so that I can test it and see if it's false. If it can be falsified but it has not be falsified then I accept it.

The point of having a method of falsification is not what you sarcastically said: "so that when I change my mind."

Without a method of falsification, you will (not might) end up believing bullshit. Sure, maybe the aliens contacted you while you were high on drugs. Or, maybe the jew mind control beam made you think that. Or, maybe the people who live inside the hollow earth are speaking to you.

You cannot distinguish between any of those hypotheses. Thus, I say your reasoning is faulty.

Jack Parsons is not the namesake for JPL.

Wait that's a poem?

Remove those who are pushing this upon the populace. It's simple.

The weebm of the underageb&-sounding fag flailing on a saxophone and whispering "normies, get out" is more of a poem than this jewish tripe.

Pavlo dogs, girls also bark for a bone.

r8 my OC?

that 2nd pic makes me so angry wtf

>>>/christian/

That's marxist language. Gender is about language, words have a gender. People have a sex.

Put chastity belts on them. The problem is that they're getting dicked by the wrong people.

Has potential

What changes would you suggest?

Why are both of these girls so ugly? Her head is so huge and her body is so small are they midgets? or wannabe real life anime girls it pisses me off and makes me want to kill them

A sluttier ho

find me a pic and ill slap it on
I'm also considering switching out the word "slut" with "whore." Small change, but perhaps a noticeable one.

Tbh its kinda cringy son…

Maybe switch out the cartoon picture with a happy wife or something?

As you can see the inherent yoddishness in that little webm, it makes the subtle implication that if she didnt marry if she is not tied down to anyone she would be happier. But if the viewer understands reality, the fact is your average human, let alone average woman, is not going to be some astronaut, senator, movie star, celebrity. We are going to ebe mundane cogs in a wheel that, even in an ideal society, the only reward is functioning properly. The line from fight club about the (((tv))) giving us all dreams of grandeur to consume useless garbage, is doubly true for women, many of whom have yet to wake up to that horrible reality.

Im looking to make something that that has a chance of making it's rounds on twitter/facebook.
I want it to be something along the lines of shitty Monroe quotes. Believe it or not, the one group of people that hate sluts more than we do is women who aren't (or don't think of themselves as) sluts. Women are the quickest group to get slutshaming.
That's the demographic I want to target with this.

So yes, it's cringy. It's a stupid slogan that you would expect impressionable teenage girls to repeat.

That's the point.

oh no, I agree with it. Shits gotten bad. one of my friends who is a /fit/ bro to the point he actually goes to actual competitions and sponsor for posing and flexing, has a job as a male nurse and basically should have "top pickings" ended up marring a 8/10 single mother whose father of her kid was a jail bird. She had the kid when she was pre 18, and the kid is almost 10 now. The biggest reason he married her was because she wasn't fat, and she would play WoW with him, and other MMOs. and other geek culture bullshit, but you know she is only lightly into it for obvious reasons.

Eh i spose you make a point.

So… he's a bodybuilding cuck..?

FEMALE STATUS: LIBERATED

What's wrong with the bitch in the red dress, height and autism correspond so is she an autist.

Yes, even the more liberal shifted friends are confused by his decision. If I recall something he said though, it was because she "didn't play any games, but would play games" implying the hotter single ones where that much crazier and that much higher maintenance. The obvious reason for that though would because her kid had made playing those type of games a shit load harder. Ether way, she clearly is the benefiter of the relationship.

Good post user
I'd say that there's a certain aspect of the lives women lead that are appealing to their baser nature. Men invented civilization because men are the ones who retain the capacity to not give in to the animal side of humanity, which so much of modern degeneracy permits women to do. They say, "we want to lift restrictions on our eating, on our sexuality, on our pride, on our refinement, on our anger," and when men as a whole do not firmly say "no" they simply go back to animal behaviour.

Oh yes, certainly.

Dawkins makes a point in The Selfish Gene that blew my mind: your instincts don't serve you as an individual

There are species with instincts that guarantee they'll die horribly. You've seen the video of a mantis being eaten by a female while he mates with her? The male is following an instinct, but it's not an instinct that serves it as an indivudual. It's an instinct that serves the species.

I'm certain that women are following some instinct - their "base nature" as you say.

Maybe circular logic is the wrong word, but here's the conversation so far from my perspective:
you: > elites are killing off whites
me: that doesn't make sense. the future for them is worse with whites gone. why do you think that?
you (in 8651669) > because they're actively killing off whites! therefore, they must think it's the right thing to do!

I don't know what else to call that except circular. My claim is that the future (for the elites) is better with whites. Your only response seems to be, "they must not think that!"

I mean, I can imagine having a conversation with a schizophrenic (not saying that's what you are, just saying the conversation would go this way) like this:
schizo: > the alien emperor of the universe is giving me this headache!
me: why? why the fuck would someone so powerful do something so stupid and meaningless? What evidence do you have?
schizo: > well obviously he doesn't think it's stupid because he's doing it!!

See why this is frustrating for me?

Such a waste, she has a beautiful face and nice body.

Steward staff on leisure ships is mostly women and faggots these days. If you get employed there as a man… woe to you and watch your anus.

I see, I thought we were working off of the same knowledge base and mistook what you were taking issue with. I'm going to need some help understanding why you don't see it happening as most here are already well aware of it.

Do you deny that they are flooding our countries?
Do you deny that every race except whites gets a pass on "racism" by media?
Do you deny that whites are the only racial group not allowed to push for their racial interests?
Do you deny that the mass murders currently occurring on whites in South Africa is entirely glossed over?

Women only want to talk about themselves or stupid arbitrary gossip during dates, Fail to listen and use the opportunity of the date to see whether the male is goal driven or successful.

Courtship is dead and women cry about not being able to find quality men.

It definitely IS god-tier art, when given a context to compare it to.

The slut slam poem person is having to artificially degrade their-selves to a point when they can pretend they are less fortunate because of *reasons*…yet those who ARE actually less fortunate than her are able to do slam poetry and come out with a far higher sense of dignity in their-selves than what she has.

Just think how much effort she is putting into that fake persona. The change of appearance, character, life goals, etc. So much waste, only to be out-done by those who are just doing something for fun.

You should be able to recognize a carer you fucking autist.

Marxism turns women into Immortan Joe children.

Checked

I do not deny any of those things.

Ridicule this cultural marxism into the fucking ground. It flipped enough white women to vote against Hillary, and secure the win for Trump, so it works.
and that was in the midst of the pussy-grabbing audio!
Smack that virtue-signaling bullshit down wherever you see it.

She hated libertarians FFS. Lumping her in with them is low energy shilling.

She self identified as libertarian.
It was ancaps she was shitting on.

user, you are neglecting the fact that jews lack any capacity at all to judge the long-term consequences of their actions. The Parasitic Nose wants only shekels and power and it doesn't care how it does it. To (((it))), the ends justify the means.

Sad, angry little virgin!

Yeah I'm most of those things.

Then what do you attribute them to if not intentional actions to wipe out whites?

Which always struck me as weird since Galt's Gulch was literally ancapistan.

Holy shit did they actually get a hold of bubbles for this? "my name is Travis and I like beer, it's good for you."

for fuck's sake, Scotty

He is already dead, killing him would be a mercy.

Please stop, my sides can't take it.

Well…
at least he wont be breeding.

OP, first image is a Jewess

He has stories about his experiences.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5ARUHUkW6E

Embed faggot.

its pretty obvious that we are headed towards the end of civilization. Our leaders are corrupt, nihilists and narcissists. Our women are mentally ill degenerate narcissists. Men are weak cuckolds. Transgenderism, homosexuality are growing and more and more are turning to these life styles. I am pretty black pilled and I don't think trump will save western civilization, ultimately even if we get these jobs back and close our borders we will still have a dysfunctional society that is dying out like japan and other high tech, opulent nations.

Obviously something big is coming, either massive nations increasing tension and going into a global conflict, or massive civil unrest and civil wars within lots of nations around the world.

THIS

Primary problem seems to be we no longer have control over what children are learning. Jews rule over what they learn and there's nothing we can do to stop it. We have no future without them.

I'm buying a rifle for this reason. Strong men live the longest.

I made it two minutes in before I closed it.

Holy shiiiiiiit, she seems to be projecting really hard onto one specific dude. Sounds almost like she had some boyfriend that left her and she cannot let it go.

Why don't you already have one?

not to mention degradation of culture and art, that is ((()))'s favorite thing

ruin music, ruin art, ruin vidya, ruin writing, ruin ruin ruin

leads to ruin

The actual video was cringe as shit but I laughed hard as fuck at the end

I'm 19

Good reason.

Checking 'em…

yes. we are coming very close to a civil war in America. Just look at all of the social unrest. Its just going to get worse as trump's presidency continues. There is going to be massive terror attacks, more riots, and if the FED collapses the economy, we will likely see a full civil war.

The earlier that a civil war kicks off the better, the demographic situation is going to continually worsen. Longer it takes the worse off we'll be and its not like we can just randomly kick it off without even most whites being against us.

I'm buying a Molot Vepr in 7.62x39, r8 my choice.
Buying it anyway since I'm pretty sure it's my raifu
Pic related, dark wood is best wood.

I was thinking about this while reading this thread. The sooner shit hits the fan, the sooner women go back to being submissive and traditional.

You think kikes getting bitches to cut their hair and change their clothes is something?

What do you think tattoos and piercings are?

Why do you think there are so many dicksucks now? THAT is the power of media. You can literally make a guy SUCK A DICK, repeatedly just with good copy.

These are weak fucks who were already failed human beings. This is simply the physical manifestation of it.

We will use them as patsies for… oh, can't say that with FBI about.

That's genuinely depressing.

I want to modify your question a bit, because I think that what you're really proposing is not just, "intentional actions to wipe out whites" but, "coordinated intentional actions to wipe out whites with the intent of achieving some larger goal (usually some vague notion of "control")"

The two things I added there are coordination - meaning, they get together and decide what the best corse of action is. Like, they have a version of Holla Forums where they decide shit. And the other thing I added was a concrete larger goal.

I added those clauses because without them, all we're really talking about is an unfortunate meme. A disconnected group of people who all believe the same lie. Basically, just a religion. But in you said:
To me, that specific phrasing implies both coordination and a larger goal.

So now to answer the question, I don't see evidence of coordination. So what I mean by that is, if you take vid-related (fucking Holla Forums wont let me upload it, but you can see it here: 8ch.net/pol/res/8615212.html#q8616632 ) as an example, that is a jewish woman shitting on white people with racial preferences (while she has preferences herself). I do not think that Emma Tessler went to a secret Jew meeting and where they decided this is what they're going to do.

Rather, I think that marxist ideas are hitting something primal and instinctive in the brains of certain groups. That's why they all agree with it and spout the ideas.

The second part of the question: I don't see evidence that there is an intent to control. I don't think that Emma Tessler thinks that her actions are helping to establish a super secret cabal of world leaders.

You're trying to limit the action of control to only being performed by those who work together as a group.

It can also be performed by those who are separated from one another. Even if their actions are a deep primal belief firing in their brain, the result of what they're trying to achieve is still control…regardless of whether or not some people are rogue and some are communicating.

Also regardless of whether it appears that one or two rogues are just acting out on a primal level, it's far more of a problem that the same tribe of primal thinking also has vast networks across the globe. BOTH are a problem. Neither should be taken lightly.

This is a bit cuntish but overall true.

Recently I decided to be vociferously opposed to homosexuals no matter what on the sole grounds that it was disgusting. when they'd say
id say
Even if they start yelling and shaking I don't back down-which has happened before.

Inevitably. Fucking inevitably. The next time I see them they act extremely nice to me. Men and women especially women
I realized it's that all of a sudden they want my approval for some reason. I think it might be respect but I'm really not sure what it is.

Fucking hell. I had forgotten all about fullmcintosh at 1:57.

What was ever the point of these? It's like a flashing neon sign that reads "trash".

Slightly off-topic, but last time someone who discovered new things for the human race claimed to have contacted aliens, half of their research was seized and hidden from the public as a national secret.

If you have contact with aliens, don't fucking tell anyone. Not out of fear of being called an alien, but because as soon as you say this someone WILL attempt to kill you and take your shit.

People are dumb. Even if you've possibly discovered free fucking energy, a copper salesman will still want to kill you because he can no longer make money from his business.

Is this the same style of dancing? Either way it gets you pumped up.

War music makes you pumped for war.

Mass influx of home-schooling would fix this. First though, you need to get women back in the home instead of the workforce.

I'm serious. The fucked up degenerate women are half the reason schooling is so broken. They can get away with any amount of corruption in education because they know at the highest level that no one is smart enough to do homeschooling instead…everyone relies on public or private schools.

This has to be the next thing to push women towards, just like how they voted for Trump the movement to fix school education needs to be driven by women who value a better education for their children.

I guess it's just old tribal stuff.
Just watching those it gets you pumped. Mirror neurons.

There are people that conspire together and there are useful idiots. Do you really think that Soros doesn't talk to other elites?

That music reminds me a lot of Battlefield 2.

That's a really fucking weak haka m8

This is a battle ballad thread now.

Hold up.
Are you saying that if someone did a haka-core album, it would redpill the fuck out of people when put alongside this footage?

Honestly though, we've all lost m8s along the way except the friendless NEETs. Some people are just beyond saving. All you can do is learn to see it coming and brace for it.

alright folks, I made it all the way through it, and holeeeeeee shiiiiiiiit she goes fucking crazy in the middle, ranting and screaming about vaginas and footballs and shit, then declares that her body is a temple to herself as a God. She went full fucking Corinthian dudes.

that was glorious.

haka-core/warballad playlist for maximum deadlift gainz

please link a good one for us burgers

Put subititles on since this idiot can't hard subtitle like Kocayine
youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

How?

why

Post your post-Trump haircut

4th girl on 2nd pic is still super cute though.

the weak should fear the strong.

that looks heavy as fuck. have fun lugging it around on DotR lol. Although I agree dark wood is best wood.

It looks like a piece of shit tbh

It's quite interesting what she says. Her problem is more with men who try to picture her as a slab of meat just for an easy fuck and then go. It sounds to me like a jab at manipulative men who go on a few dates, lead someone on a promise of false love, take advantage and then directly move on. Which would leave the female branded for a slut, which she might not be.

At least that's the most I can make of it given a female perspective.

It is heavy as fuck, nearly 10 pounds. It's an AK with a reinforced barrel and receiver.

no u

Their instinct is finding an alpha male. They are like children. They test their boundaries and act like they hate them. They really just want to feel comfortable knowing there are boundaries, and they are happier and more content when they exist. ALL women will throw out test at you to gauge your reaction, whether or not they even realize they are doing them.

That instinct worked when the rest of society was on the same page that the woman has to own up to her end of the marriage bargain - to be submissive, supportive and to nurture the family unit. Now those things are seen as negatives. They are pushed as negatives by the msm and the marxist authority figures in education, so our kids grow up thinking they're a misogynist, sexist, old fashioned shitlord if they don't want to seriously date a girl who spent college boning a new dude every weekend.

Capped

No it's more like many guys she has had have let her on just to leave her after having sex a few times which leave her branded as slut. Now she uses this speech to address her own feelings regarding the situation. It sounds to me like she cries out to have a proper man in her life who treats her well, which she is unable to get.

Ask the field mouse what it's perspective on the hawk is, why don't you?

Nobody who knows what they're talking about thinks that. He is just the nation's moment of polarization. Either the pendulum swings back the other way now or he is the last gasp for breath before the country's death.

I'm seeing posts like these pop up more and more these days, so maybe this will help you ditch the goth pill:
You have to stop seeing war as the worst case scenario. Violence is the human and chimp equivalent of competing for continued existence. If trees were capable of going to war over rain water, you can bet every last inch of your ass they would.

War isn't the preferable option, but its not the worst one.
One thing I think everybody on Holla Forums minus the shills agrees on is that the direction we're heading is wholly unnatural for us as a species. We're being ordered to act against our evolutionary nature. Violence is about as natural an action as human beings are capable of, alongside sex. A return to war would be a nightmare, but it would also be a return to what we're supposed to be, even if its not in the way any of us want it to happen.

You've heard the famous Bertrand Russell quote: "War does not determine who is right, only who is left"?
Survival is victory, as far as our brains are concerned. The only reason we demand better is because our ancestors understood that enough to provide us with the security to do so.

Sorry for ranting, lads. Thanks for reading my blog, though

I'm a college student. It's a bit like consuming small amounts of poison over a long period to build up a resistance.

That stance can't be applied to this situation.

Both men and women lash out in their own ways if they're unable to get into a proper comfortable relationship with the other sex. You have those MRA guys who often have been in unsuccesful relationship (sometimes their own fault sometimes they chose a wrong partner etc) and they lash out against women. Then you have those feminists who hate men for similar reasons. It's more common I'd say among women due to their heavy emotional nature which draws them to make such videos.

the top .00011 percent are pure parasitism and thus are not counted in the total population maybe? 'The nobility is a race unto itself' and whatnot?

What is that font? Are you an elf?

I can think of several instances when actual scientists announced the existence of extraterrestrial life.

(1) Giovanni Schiaparelli said there were canals on mars.

(2) In the 1940s, astronomers detected gamma ray bursts from space. There was no known natural cause. Nuclear weapons were known to cause gamma ray bursts. So the astronomers shrugged and said that maybe they were detecting nuclear tests or nuclear wars on other planets. They turned out to be the formation of black holes.

(3) In the '60s when the first radio telescopes were made, they quickly detected regular, repeating pulses. They could think of no natural cause, so they speculated that maybe they were alien navigation beacons. They even named the objects "LGM" for "little green men." They turned out to be pulsars.

The exception is that nobody would really benefit from a war between nuclear powers. Therefore all we get is proxy wars in non nuclear armed nations such as Syria and Iraq. Africa is an excellent breeding ground for pointless conflicts and proxy was.

There is no real need for an actual war between the EU and Russia or the EU + US vs China and Russia. At this point no actor involved would benefit from such a situation so why would it happen?

A few:
youtube.com/watch?v=pOm0PMp4c8w
youtube.com/watch?v=MFGort3K9W8

Would be better if the princess didn't have more cleavage than the slut. Princess isn't modest enough, slut isn't slutty enough. Caption is good though.

solid rifles… but you will need upgrades to make it tacticool

They should go back to leftypol with their alien conspiracy bull.

Unfortunately that vid is Chinese propaganda to make nips appear more savage than they actually are.

I think the difference with those announcements, is that it's a discovery of something outside of the planet.
It's a different form of alien contact. The contrary is someone on earth being contacted BY aliens, and then proceeding to begin making devices that no one on the planet has ever considered making before.

This is the difference that I think caused the conflict. Being aware of alien activity is one thing, but having someone on Earth start claiming not only that they have contact with them but they are now possibly following orders from them, is probably pretty fucking scary if you're running the military.

fuck it, I'll contribute to this worthy cause…

Here's a more powerful version of Palastinalied.

good luck with your endeavors user!

Does anyone else listen to that kind of music out in public?

Yes.

What's that nigga who makes electronic music using samples from Islamic music?

My Ex from college was getting her degree in Education to become a teacher. Then she started hanging out with the lefties and vegans and other degenerates.
Her parents made her move back home after an arrest for drug possession and DUI and had her enroll in the university down there. She decided that was a good time to change her major to Women's Studies. Unable to find a job with that worthless degree she got a Masters in Feminist Literature. One of the last time I talked with her I asked what job she could get with that degree. "Teaching feminist courses" was the answer. I just laughed.
Now she's publishing books about female supremacy and black power that don't sell for shit. She's hanging out with the #BLM niggers who shut down highways and throw shit at cops despite being a rich white girl with a trust fund.
Leftism. Not even once.

One wonders if in the not too distant future there might be a substantial market demand for internet scrubbing services aimed at "undoing" videos like this. Like a tattoo, this video is impulsive, fashionable (in certain circles) and most likely to be regretted at some point (when she's nearing the wall for instance). As the shift away from the post WW2 liberal consensus continues, it's a real probability that these narcissism slam poetry cringe-fests will be a source of profound embarrassment for the practitioners within their lifetimes. Of course one wonders if severely broken people like this skank will ever "un-break" themselves enough to appreciate how ridiculous they are or have been.

Again, women have no agency. They don't even form personal opinions as such, ideas and opinions just reach them via social osmosis, i.e. they will believe whatever the majority of their circle of friends believes. Hence why they always fall into the trap of leftism once they go to college.

They are too far down the rabbit hole. It would need a life-changing cathartic event for her to reconsider what she is doing.

I haven't heard many of the new tracks yet, but "Buy This Track, Goy" is a good laugh.
I really feel like a game needs to accompany these. Would any studios even have the balls to publish such a thing?

Yes the idea that women have moral agency is probably one of the dumbest things a society can believe.

CRIMINALLY UNCHECKED TRIPS

Agreed.
Ah, no. The women want to be "stronk wymyn" and insist on being in the workforce? Fine, let them find out the hard way that it's not all it's cracked up to be, and let the men take over the home-schooling. You'll get better outcomes for the home-schooled kids that way anyway. With the added bonus that the economy will collapse far enough under the incompetence of women that by the time you're finished schooling your kids, the workforce will be begging for more males.
(Checked)
I think it's a result of using Windows. Not that the font rendering on a Mac is any better unless it's in HiDPI mode.

I know I should treat this as bait, but I've actually met people who use this argument when they know they have no where else to go discourse wise. Basically I think this user is a salty whore, who knows she's garbage deep down.

It's Tahoma without ClearType enabled. Possibly Windows XP (the last good version of Windows).

I bet if she received overwhelmingly negative responses from the taste makers in society instead of praise, she and others like her might really make an effort to distance themselves from these ideas.

Interesting, I'd never even considered this.

The amount of people who are able to break their habits and delusions is low, but considering the sheer amount of these people then even 5% would be in the hundreds of thousands.

Don't suppose you're a Russian hacker wanting a career change, are you m8?

That's exactly one of the fucking reasons we have feminism in the first place. Like children or niggers, women will place the blame for their own failures on everybody else.

Not to be all "yet another denial of japanese war crimes" thread, but that didn't seem too brutal. Now, reading in history books about how Jap rifles were so long with the bayonet that they could hold them up and slit the throats of prisoners as they rode by in trucks, that's brutal.

Do you have the Erika version?

They weren't lying when they said XP shits itself at high DPI levels.

We are all russian hackers now friendo

Well, from a certain point in the behavioral sinc, the only possible direction is up, right? Also, it's not unheard of. Anyone remember that "Die cis scum" chick who got her shit together and actually looks decent now, for instance?

Yeah, the music off the new album would be better suited in a DOOM game. I know he's trying to establish the "Fashwave" sound, but he should've went with something more HLM, violent, vitriolic, and cathartic. Stuff like this:youtube.com/watch?v=7y3pspnwyoM. If I had any talent in fruitloop that's what I'd go for anyway.

I have Windows 7 and my font looks quite different.

Could you imagine the fucking stench?

True, but that's why filter bubbles are a thing now. Back in 2000, nobody honestly used the term "hugbox" or "filter bubble". This is squarely a tween-media-faggotry invention.

Are you somehow implying that they're not already a profound source of embarassment for the participants?

Wrong lonk: youtube.com/watch?v=7y3pspnwyoM
can't embed

Yea i remember the 180 die cis scum did. There was another femen slore who wifed up and denounced her past harlotry. Women will do stuff like that when the rubber hits the road and not suffer much cognitive dissonance. Well more easily than men will. I think someone said it best (im paraphrasing from mpc maybe i dont remember) women largely ape the morality of the ruling caste.

needs more of the reverse

thanks m8 that second link is fuckin incredible. watching it 10 times just now

Yea but they obviously aren't embarrassed as far as I can tell. They make these types of videos.

i heard if a poz-slut kisses a chan-toad he turns into a dolphkang

Cognitive dissonance implies the ability to recognize said dissonance in the first place.

Doing a 180 degree turn in your behavior and outlook only seems weird and distasteful from a rational perspective, which doesn't matter AT ALL to women just as long as whatever she does makes her feel good.

Yes I have to agree with this post.

Not always. It depends on what your behavior was to start with, and the reasoning behind the 180.
I imagine a fair percentage of Holla Forums used to behave in ways they now consider degenerate and no longer acceptable to themselves, for example.

I imagine she smells like cat pee and granola. And probably fear too.

True. But I bet a lot of us never completely swallowed the narrative. Even if we weren't out shitlording in public.

One of the most famous actors alive and he only fucks ugly black women. I feel like I'm not getting the whole story there but whatever.

Can confirm.

Pretty sure all VEPR AKs are heavy receiver, heavy barrel, but I'm no /k/ommando. I have just shot a few. Heavy yes, but if you have to put a bunch of hot lead down range, you want a rifle that can keep up

Seconded.

yikes

Sorry bro, that's the only version I've ever seen.
As to the Jap thing, I remember reading that there were Nazi observers to the imperial army that had to be rotated because the kept quitting their posts. Why? They were disgusted by the Japs brutality and how they treated their prisoners. Something to think about.

Awwwww I thought we were Nazi frogs?

this is why I download nearly every I watch on youtube.

XP had that shit font rendering as default, or that guy's still using a CRT and turned off font smoothing.

weak as shit poem
step the fuck up, bitch nigga
gay haircut as well

People who download everything for posterity are kings among men.

Get the hell out of cities. People here on this board should not be living in them. Cities and all those who live there deserve their fate and what's coming. All true whites should attempt to become kings of their domains in a nice rural or small town location. We need to raise our families and cast our roots there. I repeat: no anons should live in cities. Your life will be miserable and you will never turn around that poz. Those people deserve themselves there. Let all the race mixers and jewish debauchery eat itself alive as you are an Aryan in as much supportive environment as possible.

Sounds good to me. I wish more of the parts were interchangeable but hopefully they won't even need changing in the first place.

Not all of us can, user. The city tries it's hardest to keep you in, mostly through debt.
Here you go, a realistic representation of a city-dweller attempting to move to a rural area.

it's jidf again

Blaming others is a first principle of faggotry and degeneracy.

What happened to the good old leading by example? What happened to demonstrating things on the spot? Blogposting ahead, but it is relevant to the topic.
I started going to uni recently (highly technical, highly employable degree, not a single obligatory social bullshit in it), and I met quite a few of these types. And I TURNED FEW OF THEM instead of them turning me.
I am tall, I stand straight, and I lift. I do my best to live by right wing ideals and principles.

I turned a few white communists into decent people by telling them how marxism promotes personal irresponsibility and how there's no reason to work hard under socialism, and how without this hard work state eventually collapses.
I talked one of these former "fat positive" chicks to start going to the gym with me by simply explaining her how physically inferior it is to be fat. I talked one of those lazy gamer types to study with me every day at the same time, build a glorious routine and have a rewarding life. I chatted with one of the whores that was sleeping around or about to, into looking for one man who could make her happy, offer her a family, stability and happiness and how sleeping around would just make her more depressed later.
I explained the oppressed types how its all bullshit and how there are more rewarding and productive things in life then complaining.

Now this is a good one. There was this feminist chick, she started bugging me in public because I had a smirk while she was talking something about women in the army.
I simply told her how men have more lung capacity, more muscle mass, higher bone density and so on. Then I asked her if she wants to arm wrestle. And I also asked her if she wants to try to carry me from one place to another, right here and right now.
I also told her how much of a tragedy it is for a tribe to lose its females in a battle, because if you lose men, as long as you have few remaining, in the next generation nothing there's no loss while if you lose females, there's no chance to repopulate a tribe because females cant make 100 babies in a 9 months period.

After right there on the spot demonstrating biology and how females lower combat effectiveness, all with a polite smile and calm voice, she reconsidered joining the army.

it started out of necessity tbh, my browser would crash half the time if I loaded an hd kiketube video.

protip: youtube-dl for batches or ANY video link (iirc there's GUIs for it if you can't onto cli), complete youtube saver for in browser two click laziness.

Agreed. It is the only defense against the transient nature of the internet. Archive everything of importance locally as well as on the regular archiving services.
I pity the fools that stream everything and have no local copies of their media. That rug is going to be pulled out from under their feet one day and they will deserve it.

Thirded

to embed, you click on the Show post options & limits

I know how to embed. It's already embedded elsewhere therefore I cannot do so.

This. This is the shit right here. Short refutations are the best.

I hope you have a bugout plan ayeast, user. Good luck to you.

She started dragging me to these vegan pot-lucks at her new friends places where they'd all get stoned and eat shitty food. I didn't smoke but even the cheap pint of vodka I'd bring to drink didn't make the tofu chicken palatable. Once she started buying into that shit it went downhill fast.
Right before she had to move back home my parents were visiting and took us all out to dinner. She showed up late because she went with her new buddies to pride march for gay rights or some shit at the Capitol. We were all pretty buzzed by the time she showed up and my dad proceeded to roast her and crack fag jokes all night. Looking back on it that shit was pretty funny.
She was a nice girl though. She just ended up corrupted by the leftist education system. Dyed hair, plugged ears, and littered with tattoos. What a shame.

thank goodness these women were #liberated before it was too late

could you imagine?

KEK gets me every time.

(meant to put this one instead of the double. check my dubs)

I was a dindu defender lefty shitposting in peace until a certain piggish fat rat decided to fuck 5 guys and declare war my vidya. Dumb as fuck. But what the hell. I'm here now.

don't mean to shit on the guy, but in the before picture he already seemed to look somewhat effeminate, at least from that angle

I do, with what I've been able to scrounge together the past 5 years or so. What pains my heart is that nobody else in my family does. If SHTF, I barely have enough to go around for myself but I'll be damned if I run and abandon my kin.

I also had one telling me how I am a shitlord for thinking that women are only good for popping out kids, and I simply explained her without trying to antagonize her that she simply wont be able to have kids later on. I explained to her that starting a family for a man is different because he can do it later in his life.
I asked her what do these "smarter" kids correlate more with, parents with higher education, or simply age? I explained her that people who have children later do it because they were doing school first.

After explaining to her just how dangerous it is for women to have a late childbirth and associated risks without trying to piss her off, sounding sincere the whole time, she was like 'o shit I need to find a husband soon'.

As they currently are these slam pieces are seen as an honorable thing, speaking out against "oppression", so only we the audience feels the douche chills

Can confirm, was degenerate.
How to describe in words the moral shift that the Redpill creates… I suppose its a bit like this;
Everyone is born with a moral compass, free to swing it will point towards the instinctual values of the species, Survive, acquire, mate, reproduce. However, societies, in order to function will limit the behavior allowed to its members, and limiting behavior limits thought, which limits acceptable positions of the moral compass.

Holla Forums is destructive, in that it destroys these limits. Once you've cried watching a Hitler speech, and begged whatever gods may be to bring him back, you pretty much give no more shits about what society thinks. However, this merely lets the compass swing freely throughout the spectrum. I remember the first few weeks of redpill were probably the most turbulent of my life. Switching between esoteric ideologies, all the unseen tension in the needle of the moral compass released at once causing it to swing wildly.

Holla Forums is noble, because in this period of turbulence, that I now recognize as extreme cognitive dissonance, Holla Forums presented an ideology compatible with the natural pull of the compass. It is an ideology of survival, pride and self improvement, and service to a higher calling. In short everything any successful society is based on. I still have much to learn, but if Holla Forums has taught me one thing it is this;

We must insure the existence of the white race, and a future for white children.

That's all there is. Nothing more, nothing less. Survive, reproduce. The laws of nature rendered down to their purest form. From this morality, which I call 'Goal-based morality' stems all of Holla Forumss other philosophies. We don't want a race war because we hate other races. We want it because it seems necessary for our survival. We don't want to destroy the federal reserve for any lofty economic reason, but because it drags our people into debt slavery. We don't ask the Jewish question for being Jewish, we ask it because they are parasites that sabotage our societies, pervert our women, kidnap our children and literally drink our blood.

Holla Forums is not a hateful ideology, it is an ideology of survival. And sometimes to survive, you have to hate.

Hate.

That, more than anything else was forbidden to us by society. Is it any wonder we express so much of it here, in our forsaken patch of virtual seascape. It is all part of the process of becoming more than we were before, and better at natures one law; Survive.

GAS YOURSELF

My redpill gateway came from the fact that I idolized the shit out of the allied forces in WW2, as I got older and as I started looking into it more however things became more bleak.

Now it's a driving force for me and I only need to remind myself about it to reinforce my current views.

nice post user

This is the kind of post that keeps me coming back and gives me a measure of hope for the future.

Thank you feminism.

patriarchy averted.

Sincerely,
~WokeFemales

Nice thesis.

Same here. I remember having to read slaughterhouse five many years ago in school and being bluepilled to the point of barely being able to stand reading it. Evil nazis not being evil? Main character not fighting the evil germans until his fists are ground down to stumps? What the fuck is this shit? Now I wish I could have dropped redpills left and right when discussing the book in class. I still dislike Vonnegut, but I don't mind the book as much. Reading about Dresden was the first bell ringing in my head, "hey maybe dropping incedniary bombs mixed with steel chaff is overkill when you drop it over and over again on a civillian area".
There is a strong chance that I have family members who served in the Ostruppen, but sadly he departed before I even knew to ask, and he never talked about it, even with his children.

Forgot to add
The way I used to think about the war, and the sheer anti-german bloodlust drilled into my head from everything I absorbed when I was younger from saving private ryan to call of duty fills my heart with shame.

Anybody think it's funny how the desires of men don't change even after countless millennia? We're just another gang of men just like the Romans once were, trying to secure our futures. Makes me wonder, where are our Sabine women?

As nice as your triple dub digits fam

I was a drug addicted marxist preacher (didn't understand it at all, was just being edgy) who once kissed a man, permanently terrified that someday somebody would actually try to punch me in the face.

What exactly is it that makes women dye their hair blue and dress like that?

She wouldn't be half bad if she wasn't a raging commie.

Part signalling that they do not have to conform to social norms, part attention whoring. Take it as en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism, though.

Low self esteem. Even by female standards.

Its essentially a scorched earth policy for beauty.

I suppose it could also be considered the beauty equivalent to "I was just pretending to be retarded"

thanks, it's good to feel appreciated. I write about morality a lot now, even got a sort of job doing opinion pieces. doesn't pay but it's rewarding to get red pill ideology out there.

Holla Forums, if you could go back and kill Karl Marx, would you do it?

He is as good as dead. Put him out of his misery if you must.

I'm a khhv, and I'm still losing wait and I think when I'm around 160 or so I'll be like an 8 if my skin clears up more.

But where do I even find non degenerate women? I live in fucking Colorado. Do I just go to the mall and hit on girls or what?

10/10

The downs guy is pretty aesthetic

The hardest pill to swallow.
Nothing remains the same after it.

If it happens you deserve it.

mouth>sodomi

I always thought sodomi was anal sex… ?

I'm glad I'm not alone

Worst feel.

what the fuck are you talking about kike, women go to JEWISH university and get brainwashed their by JEWISH professors they are just the end result of the system not the cause.

You're god damned right you do

I have both a corruption fetish and an un-corruption fetish.

life is strange.

Better role models.

interesting, and it makes sense as oral and anal sex increase the likelihood of STD's/STI's.

intelligent my arse

This, I've got the license (Britbong) all I need to do is save up enough cash. I've currently got a shotgun and crossbow, but I know that won't be enough.

Marxist feminists are to blame for women’s degradation this is because it focuses on investigating and explaining the ways in which women are oppressed through systems of capitalism and private property. The whole concept also insinuates that women's liberation is only possible through a radical restructuring of the current capitalist economy, which is opposed by many Marxist feminists. This has resulted various forms of degradation such as uncompensated labor.

Only a cunt could be this stupid. The MRA isn't "lashing out at women", they're white knighty as fuck to the point where they idolize a group of women as the ultimate MRAs and throw money at them constantly.

Saying "society fucks men over and we need to change that" is not lashing out at women you dumb cunt. It's saying men are treated like shit and it needs to change. They're fucking retarded but at least they're not you, who goes so far beyond retarded you have to be a woman to lack this much self awareness.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

lol

If you gave her

THE WHITE COCK

when time was right, now she'd be SAVED

meh

user, your sexual preferences are not a thing to base your political ideology upon. Dont be like the jews and the satanists who build up a whole religion around diddling kiddies.

Sometimes, you just must recognize that its at the very least not that important, not important to focus upon age that is.

Because why not preach prolonged abstinence instead with the parents help?

I highly doubt that she changed that drastically just because some young little horny dude fucked her. She must have gotten into a committed relationship and then the guy forced her, in a sense, to look nicer.

Sure thing, schlomo

But how? I agree that those are all degenerate things and they should be abolished, but slut culture is everywhere, men never criticize women or hold them accountable anymore, and even the most hardcore traditionalists on the fucking internet can't grasp the concept of holding women accountable and/or taking away their rights. Traditionalists think women should be sluts and whores with no consequences.

You're a fucking idiot. Just find a chick who isn't a weakminded cunt. You're just as bad as a Marxist baby fucker if you'd go for the "fresh meat". It shows that you have low patience and low tolerance, and will try to pick the easiest option available. Makes you a real shallow cunt.

So the Jews are responsible for destroying 'sane male-lead civilisation.' It's the same fucking thing Shylock.

just want to say that if this is a reference to Invictus, I caught it.

poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/51642

Those aren't lolis tho, i'd easily give them 18 or so years.

Well, not completely. Sure, it's essentially raising castrated men but there will always be odd ones out and you have to guide their proneness to fight for something bigger against the wrong people.

It's pretty heavy in Ip Man too.

And when she is older she still wont understand why is she rotting away alone.

This is my problem too, user. Now that I'm improving myself I can't even think of acting the way I did. I went from "any hole's a goal" to "fuck off gash, I'm reading". I can barely muster the effort to interact with most women now. In any case OP, find the least cucked church in your area and start going there. That offers you your best bet, but beware that I've also known total sluts who went to church.

Holy shit, the men are too much. How can a man lost all his masculinity so easily?

Hell yes.

That just goes to show how far we've fallen. Start the change with yourself, user. Remember - "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the sculptor and the marble.". The difference between a boy and a man is that only one will take those words to heart and integrate it into his very bones as a means of struggling towards an ideal. The other will see those words and go "hurr durr that doesn't apply to us aryan ubermench, brb going to fuck some slut, fucking jews are the reason that I can't find a qt 3d trad waifu am I right?".

Even if you exist in a cultural vacuum and don't absorb any of the (((messages))) that the media gives out for men now, just the constant diet of soy and hops would do it to you.

Moving the IQ Bell Curve to the left still gives you enough "cool shit" inventors while killing the lateral thinking capabilities of the average voter. The globalist "elite" really like "democracy" because it makes the slaves think they're free and once they're devolved to an 80 IQ average you can send Oprah or Kardashians to tell them what to think.

#1 will suck your dick for cocaine.

#2 will suck your dick for cocaine.

#3 will suck your dick for cocaine.

#4 will suck your dick for cocaine.

#5 will suck your dick for cocaine.

I'd believe it

Wrong.

1# Meth
2# Ectasy
3# Heroin
4# Weed
5# Weed

I'm sure you could find a triple digit number of guys who found out for themselves.

That's pretty spot on.

That got me laughing, user.

Thank you for posting this

The Sam Harris trio cracked me up

Know that feel fellow kebab remover.

What a fucking gross picture

We only have ourselves to blame, Jews are reactive catalysts of our decline more or less.

To see people like this makes my heart pain

Best for gainz

Polite sage for off topic

I love it when a post like gets loads of replies from people pretending like women aren't a problem, loads of posts about "ignoring the jews" when it's clearly obvious that both are the problem.

If you cannot focus on multiple problems at once you should not breed, you probably won't be able too.

The same cucks who say "the jews are the problem not women" are the same cucks who say "the jews are the problem not muslims"

Do not allow anything past you, if you see one of your own acting like a jew, call it out.

You're so weak and your cucking for sluts so apparent that you won't even bother to debate or anything.

So funny, little cuckling.

Triggered.

The only way somebody here could argue against what i've said in this post is if you're fine with women being whores or are a jew actively shilling to try to get the cucks in this place to accept sluts.
I've said both the jews and women are the problem, you must take control of both.
Arguing against me only shows you for the parasite you are.

But what does that even mean? Besides you playing the blame game on me, do you have anything else to say? I made concrete points based in reality and you responded with deflection and empty platitudes like a snarky dumb prick. How are you going to get rid of sexual liberation, feminism, and women's suffrage? This is not about "BE A MAN NOT A BOY", it's about how to actually change things in the real world and you clearly have no clue how to do it.

That is absolutely fucking disgusting, and people in this thread are subtly saying that we should "man up" and marry women like that. No different from the feminists, so fucking shameful and insulting.

Alright faggot, give me some ways then. My post was about supposed "traditionalists" cucking for whores.
Here's one way. Start with yourself. What are you waiting for? Some permission from a higher group that says it's okay? Fuck that, start in your own life. Improve yourself and use the power of shame. Some whore wants in now that she senses you rising above the filth around you? Tell her to go fuck yourself, slut. One of her orbiters complains? Tell him that he's a spineless faggot.
Unless you are a leader and can captivate the masses, or unless you are in the presence of one, the only thing that you can lead is yourself.

But I've already done those things. And the way I am now is the real me. I've always been disgusted with modern women, I've always found it disgusting how western society hates men and caters to women so much. But your method doesn't work. Almost everyone from all walks of life defend women vigorously. I've fought with all types of people about that, and encountered stiff resistance. So no, faggot, I've already minded my P's and Q's on this issue and cleaned up my own act. Online and offline, people defend women to the death and you can't even socially hold them accountable anymore, never mind on a cultural and legal level. Believe me, I am offended at my very core about how things are, but holding men to their traditional gender roles while women can do whatever they want (like western society is right now), is only going to cause things to deteriorate further.

Alright, so you're already there. I'm still on the journey to where you are. There's nothing else I can tell you.

What if those bad ideas already infected my mind?

I agree, the question is when and how do we start. By one college semester it is too late, they are brainwashed and all aboard the cock carousel. The earlier you form a bond the better the relationship, the earlier you are there to fight the school's brainwashing the more redpilled she will be. But how are you to do this without coming across as a grown man preying on teenagers? The traditional way was for a man to get involved in his community, earn the trust of the fathers, and naturally form a bond with a girl that turns to romance when she becomes of age, but how are you to do this when our communities are rotting and the parents are pozzed morons? There most likely will have to be an element of subversion, we will be the "bad boys" that the girls run away with and abandon their "future" in college for, but in the process we will look indistinguishable from deadbeat losers and perverts and have to bear the scorn of the cucked parents and their communities.

That is why, in a supreme display of irony, if there is hope for any women of our generation, it is in the Tumblrinas. Many of them are the female counterparts of ourselves pre-redpill, socially isolated virgin weirdos that spend too much time on the computer. They are who the "need the dick" meme was meant for, freaks that think they're asexual gay transniggers because they were taught to fear masculinity and the only males they've ever known were beta bitchboys that didn't excite them at all, when all they needed was a good man to dick some sense into them and they'd happily quit their bullshit and end that chapter of their life in a heartbeat.

This is possible with the same system that we will use to remove niggers from power, meritocracy. All you have to do is demand results and shun affirmative action and the demographics of power will naturally shift in our favor while plausible deniability is maintained.

fuck it

You're not a viking, trim that shit you bum.
Get /fit/ first so you don't look like a funny bald fat man.

indeed

Purification
Beautiful

I've always wondered:
You guys that have an instant aversion to men having long hair, facial hair, etc, what is it about it that triggers you? Does it make your face itch to look at, is it a family tradition, or what?
Why does that trigger you guys so much?

This cunt deserves to be brutally hanged. FFS this doesn't make me cringe, this makes me seethe with something beyond fury.
THIS IS WRONG!
And I've laughed my ass off at webms from africa.

You're a result of using Windows.

Another thing I noticed in this thread is the specific fixation with leftist, tumblrina women. Yes, they are a problem, but even 'normal' western women that look normal are incredibly promiscuous and have horrible personalities and horrible lifestyles. Not all of them, but many of them.

Focusing on the leftist tumblrina subset of women is a distraction, the entire western culture is degenerate and must be fixed accordingly.

Many current years ago, I stopped cutting my hair for over two years. It was a stinking mess that I could never wash all of the dandruff out of. I had to constantly tie it back or wear a baseball hat everywhere I went. The second the hat comes off, it would instantly fly in front of my face and block my vision. One day I realized that my scalp just isn't designed for it and took a shaver to it. Full clean shave, then I let it grow back in a little bit and took it to an actual barber to cut it into a style. I have no problem with beards, though.

Hipsters managed to ruin both long hair and beards.

Facial hair is a (((liberal))) propaganda lie to get people, mostly women; used to mudshits.

I have an aversion to it because I know there is absolutely no way somebody with long scalp or face hair is hygienic as I am being clean shaven in both places. It is absolutely disgusting to me that somebody would sacrifice their cleanliness for superficial appearances.

Heroic doses on unprepped minds tends to shatter them. Then again, I've never meant a pozzed psychonaut that didn't end up completely shattered/fried/dead.

Being pozzed makes psychedelics very dangerous. A pozzed mind can't handle the curtain retracting completely. It doesn't cope well.

Which is why Trump's victory was so delicious. They can't defer the consequences of their bullshit anymore and they're flipping their shit.

Unfortunately is right. They want control. They don't care how they get it.

Unfortunately for them, the low-IQ living in barbarism overpopulation is more dangerous for them long term than your idea.

All it takes is for one genetic outlier in that underclass to pop up and mature and the whole thing can be brought crashing down on the heads of the elite.

Elites are the definition of fragile. That's why they desire control at all costs. They can't handle black swans and outliers.

The 3 S rule in a nutshell.
Sane
Sexy
Smart

Pick two.

There's a lot of money to be made in being incredibly normal-ish.

Seriously, any of you young bucks should go to school for nuclear engineering. Nobody is going to trust that pozzed trash, and the field is hard.

You weren't rocking that already?

I'd buy a Zastava M70 variant instead. Standard mags, still heavy barreled, and more furniture available. Eventually you're going to want a light/optic/all that jazz.

Also Magpul makes a side folder for the M70 that helps shave some weight from the thing.

I was thinking the other way. We're all equipped to be top tier opposition researchers. Instead of scrubbing someone's history, we bring it up and dossier it for the right price.

Wouldn't you like to know if your new potential CEO is going to put his politics before your profits? Hire Bad Goy Consulting and we'll dig up his entire life and put it in full view. We can point out whether or not he can be meme'd or if he IS a meme.

Call Bad Goy Consulting, or we'll shitpost you.

Simple. Be the Fascist you always believed you could be. That's the 1st and most important step. Look good, be sucessful. 17-18-19 year olds will eyeball you if you're fashionable and fit.

And don't be afraid to approach girls in public if you catch them eyeballing you. Some of that pickup artist bullshit is really useful for that.

Learn to fight. It does wonders for your confidence and fitness. Getting punched in the face on a regular basis gives you very different outlook on life. That's why MMAbros don't give a fuck and hit on anything that catches their fancy. The worst she's going to tell you is "No.", that isn't shit compared to what you're willfully subjecting yourself to on a regular basis.

kill yourself

No faggot. Continue being a tool.

somebody is salty that they can't grow a beard

>can't won't

Yup.

I have been told by 100 other anons to NEVER go into nuclear engineering. Why are you right?

schlonged

beards are master race. Put some hair on your chin, faggot

why did they tell you that?

Women are bad enough in your own age range, hanging around 14 year olds must be hell.

2 out 4 look like actual men. Not a good quota.

This is the worst part. They look and talk and smell normal, then you dig a little and suddenly the dick list unravels like a reciept printer stuck on output. Knew a girl once, and while I figured out she was trash from the start I could have easily been tricked.
Lost all interest and eventually she got the hint and faded away. Last I heard she was dating some mystery meat mestizo manlet.

The problem here is that you don't know how to clean yourselves properly.

I'm not going to say the R-word but for fuck's sake stop hitting enter twice after every line break, your post takes up twice the screen space it should.

I'm not a woman, I don't have multiple hours to spend each day on maintaining long hair.

just take a fucking shower it isn't that hard

Usual reason referenced is that it is a dead end and high bullshit if you manage to get a job.

I have been into nuclear engineering since I learned how to read. And I very much understand when it comes to geometry, life and power excursion is sometimes a game of inches. So the high bullshit (regulations) makes sense.

It's called shampoo. 30 minutes for 3 washings + drying it with a towel max. Once every 2-3 days. Washing your hair every day is pointless.

I know this is a foreign concept to you faggots but you can also use shampoo to wash your beard.

capped

I frequently let my hair grow passed my shoulders. It may take more shampoo or conditioner to clean but otherwise it's no different than when I cut it shorter. Quads confirm user needs to shower more than once a week.

Image related.

you can make the box bigger

You sure they weren't (((anons)))?

The field isn't nearly as pozzed as you would think. Highly intelligent people tend to welcome discourse with opposing views, if anything. It's like a game to them. Not to mention that the foundation of science is to question everything and follow the evidence. I've had redpilled conversations you wouldn't believe with colleagues.

Of course, you have to be careful about some subjects. But that's just a matter of being patient and working up to it rather than going full 1488 from the start. You also have to watch who exactly it is you're talking to. HR and management tends to be pozzed to all hell, as you might imagine. But scientists, engineers, workers? The further you get from HR, the more based they get.

Scientists have to worry about funding, which depends on public opinion, so they tend to voice the popular view publicly… but what they really think, and say once you get to know them, can be a very different story. Engineers and workers generally don't need to worry about publicity to begin with.

Sounds a bit like gnosticism with the beings you describe taking on the role of archons.

That was my first choice, still is if I can get into Texas A&M. Otherwise I'll have to settle for aerospace.

It isn't the mags that I'm worried about, it's shit like non-standard receiver components like bolts, extractors, etc. With the side mount I can put on an optic and a flashlight, and the vepr will accept standard mags if you mod it. All you have to do is add a bullet guide between your chamber and magazine. That's the only difference between Vepr mags and AK mags.

Why is it those with the manliest jawlines who go tranny?

Always the ones with the least potential.

If you're going to do it, at least make an assessment if you'll pass or not beforehand. Bear hands, wide shoulders and a chiseled jaw do not make for a tranny.

Humans finding ways around natural selection was a huge fucking mistake.

humans finding ways around natural selection is the definition of natural selection

Problem is they wont compress your dick into a vagina until they have first watched you prance around as a pretend woman for a couple of years.

Never said anons said stay away form mechanica or civil engineer, physics, chemistry, biotech, or energy. Just nuclear.

protip son, you can expand the box.

This x 100000

Get and desire are two different things.

I guarantee you she has had multiple opportunities before, and several now in which she can choose to avail herself to good men. Instead she only looks to and desires chads, opening opportunities to said chads constantly while becoming distant and cold to non chads around her to curtail any 'good man' from coming on to her.

The few good men whom have tried either fell into 'creepy or weird' categories in her or her friends minds. Or the ones whom had enough alpha to present as chad to her ignorant mind were discarded for being 'weak', 'pathetic', 'too clingy' or 'too nice' in favor of uncouth chads that treated her like shit. This all has created an feedback loop that drives off more and more good men that do manage not to be taken by others, or rejected enough to become jaded angry men whom care nothing for whores since they cannot find good women whom desire an good man. The female eventually becomes very obvious in what she is, and the likely hood of ever getting anything but a beat down beta 'good man' or an endless list of chads before cat lady end becomes certain. No good man will choose a used up whore as a wife and mother to his children if he can find ANY other choice. And women know it in their own hearts, so she will never respect, much less love the fool whom does end up being tricked into marrying her.

Likely even now, if she fully accepts her current path ruins her prospects and she turns a full 180 and becomes a 'good catch'. Her life of cancer will end up eating away at her married life as she continually finds ways of justifying her belief that she is worth 'something' more. Deluded by prior experiences of fitter bodies, bigger dicks, stronger orgasms, higher status in the past and in general more fun single than as a partner in marriage. Allowing her deluded mind to find any excuse in the future as she starts down the cycle of destroyed and ruined marriage all caused by her own bullshit decisions. The good man she found in such a case will be himself destroyed by the failure of his family and ruination of his life as a family man in turn. All the while she will blame him for the failure, after all he didn't do/have 'X' to satisfy her needs, but never did he have a chance for those claims are cover for her selfish desires only. In no way can he stop that process, nothing he does can be good enough. For the mind of a woman is vile after she has been infected by such poison.

Good help the children of such harpies. Many will become victims of horrid acts at the hands of the various chads these women will desperately try to stay with later on in life as her looks start to fail. Any 'good man' at that late a stage in their mothers life will be endlessly jaded and filled with despair and anger at life themselves, so offer no chance at a counter balance. All the while any chance of a decent and wholesome life in a good family will be ruined by the selfish and shortsighted pleasure seeking idiot that are women in such a state. With no father figure to help ground out such children, fewer and fewer end up either becoming 'good men' themselves, or only know the hard touch of the chad life, condemning the children to a life of hell in turn due to the foul and wilful choices of a mother.

t. /mu/

No, user, she wasn't. Note that her eyebrows and hair don't match, and that the color of her hair is flat and uniform: she was always a skank who died her hair; she just used to dye it marginally more realistic colors.

While that isn't a surefire indicator, it makes sense. Plus that shade on the left looks fake, either that or she's got a one in a million natural hair color.
Also, check the sanpaku eyes.

Look at these fucking people and laugh. They should be humiliated at every turn. Show them no mercy.

Very interesting video from Stef recently was a call-in discussion with a chad who recently impregnatef some middle aged thot he was fuck buddies with. The "she just needs a good dicking" meme is false. These women are damaged, and there is statistically nothing you can do to turn them into decent marriageable women.

Justs a syntactic mall-cop doing it for free.

I just realized that the guy we responded to just flipped the images. Go look at the start of the thread. He just flipped the images and then put "DICKING" at the top. But yes, it's a degenerate and false meme. Women are always getting fucked by Chad and then dumped, which is why they are broken to begin with.

great post but how did you fuck up the 14 words like that?

If only race insurance was something you could buy

Even middle aged single mothers are getting HIV now via casual buttsecks with bi guys.

thats god's judgement on sodomite whores.

Learn about math and biology please, with a few men from different strains and a lot of women you can recreate a decent genetic pool, even with different races (in women). Try exactly the opposite, this is what is happening right now in Europe and Usa.

Shame whores
No more gibe plis

I don´t see the problem in degenerate females getting dangerous STDs AFTER their age of reproduction.

That shit is good but it sounds like it was made with floppy drives.

that's not loli.

You don't with there. You stay the fuck away and their genes go in the bog. Women have obviously escaped an evolutionary bottleneck for far too long.

You can't save someone too dumb to save themselves.

Don't give the kikes any ideas.

Did you mean degradation of women due to Jews?

That is an perfect explanation. Have an Upboat.

Molyneux has been cool to the JQ for 10 fucking years? Are you serious? How did I miss this?

Attack the vitriolic whores poisoning impressionable minds.

Victims have to re-learn to love themselves.

THIS. vitriolic people are the downfall of this society. They are the spreaders of jewry because it is made to appease weak people and those are the weakest of them all. Jewry makes them look as they never were such pathetic beings and so their brain tricks them in a symbiontic relationship with the jews.

Women are in every sense of it, delusional ideologues. They expect so much, without taking any initiative for anything they want. Of course, this means women will cling to whatever man fulfills their pathetic fantasies. And because of this, the problem isn't to fix women, but to fix other men. Men need to start holding high standards for women again, it's getting to the point that women can act however they want and some desperate fucks will still go for them. Let them know that by acting like whores and dressing ridiculously, no one will want to be around them. The internet is also a problem in this, as they can also find other people like them so they don't feel alone, never changing their actions. Race-mixing needs to be made taboo again, too many niggers are letting white women act like spoiled brats just so they can fuck a white girl.

TL;DR: Women act like whores because too many men allow them to.

Teens have been rebelling since the 60's, but it gets more degenerate with each generation. Part of it is just the influence of fashion though. Men look like shit too now.. so you have to take that into consideration.

You can try to dread women into staying traditional, but your game has to be pretty tight to begin with. These girls probably have liberal cuck fathers and don't know what masculinity really is. They are seeking attention because they never got the proper amount.

Also.. we need to target poison like steven universe for the poz trash that it is.

I think that's what they were going for.

The third one doesn't really look like she went crazy. It looks more like she shaved her head to support a friend with cancer…

JESUS CHRIST!!!! I'M IN PANIC!!!!!!!!

Make these into reverse before and after pics and present it as a good thing

Sauce on that pic? My God.

Has there ever been a slam poem that wasn't trash?

Every point you've stated is a point of weakness, nobody has beat him up or told him he's shit and that trying isn't enough.

In a simpler time he'd probably be a good family man with loving wife and have at least two kids in a middle class neighborhood going to work everyday.

But we don't live in those times, we are at war and he's now a causality possibly an enemy now.

no

pathetic. i hope she pays for her mental illness.

Nice white knighting there, I'll bet you think it'll get you all the women too.

That still wouldn't solve the problem, you can't cure diseases by murdering patient zero shithead.

Women aren't capricious and shallow because of Jews, any other group could come along and exploit them if they had the presence of mind and influence to do so.

daily reminder that its all over. Here, have a black pill.

Man she's got shoulders like a silverback gorilla.

god I cant fucking stand slam poetry
lowest form of fucking entertainment ever its just lefty propaganda and whining by libshits disguised as 'the arts'

pepe

Maybe if you married them sooner they wouldnt become slutty feminist bulldykes :^)

no. Clearly these girls a a couple years too far down the degenerate path. No hymens detected.

Yeah those arent lolis
none of them have the loli body
I know a few 20 yo's that have the loli body and one 18yo who had it but she had a kid and her body filled out afterwards

why does it say men in blue but use the dress symbol for them? confusing as fuck.

Kek 8
I know a girl who rode her 70th different penis last week
shes 21 and nope not molested as a kid

ANCIENT SCROLLS FOUND IN GERMANY REVEAL KEY TO SAVING EUROPE!

millennials 1995 and up

that's all you need to know

im putting in the greatest effort to make sure my next relationship is the last one I have to begin. I know it's not a whole lot, but I know that as sexual partners increase, relationship stability tends to decrease. I fell for the casual sex meme and fucked up my own sexual life as well as some wife material girls who may never be wife material again.

KEK wills the end of SJW era and renew the chaos in the world.

Sometimes I have my doubts about where I am politically, but then I see shit like this and know full and well that a bunch of god damn idiots posting anonymously on the internet are quite possibly the last, best hope for civilization and that we really are the good guys.

#NoHymenNoDiamond

The end of Marxism is coming.

who got

kek

These pedo posters are getting to shill level of spamming. If you look at pictures like that and think of anything but the deep desire to protect then you are on the list for rope day.

Morality is the problem not age. You play into the kike's game by raping the next generation.

(wasted)

Here is the problem. I agree with most traditionalists in this thread. It is D&C from the jews.
But the Cultural Marxism must be countered. That means we must fix the behaviour that made it.
This means that the emasculated men (or nu-male) must be eradicated and that there should be a strong masculine rolemodel.
Especially in the media. The next step is that marriage should be made great again.
Mgtows are right on that topic that this no-fault-marriage for women is hurting the sex/gender dynamic. Transgenderism and so on must be eradicated.
The enemy isn't the external threat (nigs, mudslims) but internal (jews, queers and partly white men and women, especially leftists)
You know what to do.
The root of the problem are the jews and the media. But the abominations must be fought also … because if we don't do this they will stab us in our backs sooner or later.
I personally have rather my kids than money or whatever (the mgtows and queers are promising). We aren't going to save us if we are not willing to take risks.
>muh insert a group of people (mgtows, jews, nigs or whatever) shitposting
We have to do what is necessary.
Everything else discussing in this thread is either D&C or some other shit.
Willing to take risks, do what is necessary and improve ourselfs. And if this fails … atleast we can say we've tried.

We don't need to get off the ride, we just need to melt the rails so it becomes completely rendered into slag.

i want to see who got the get

what

redpill moron
christ

I question this source. Somewhere I read gen Z had a massive surge in church participation.

In fact this looks like an attack on morale. Especially since I think the new generation look more redpilled than any previous.

Lots of shit-talking cunts too again. Which is good.

Install Universal Income, just like the Romans did.
I'm not joking. All these women complaining about the wage gap and fucking up their appearance will be the first to leave the workforce once housing and food is provided by the government.

Think about this for a second.
Think strong and hard about it.

We've already seen how quickly women will rely on the government. Welfare for single mothers is everywhere, especially ones that just pop out children and use them as ATMs. If they realize that food and housing is now unconditionally supplied by the government, they will jump ship in a heartbeat.

The next thing to go will be schooling. People will lose trust in public and private schools, and at just the right time of convenience there will be women who have left the workforce and are now available to look after your children at home…thus homeschooling becomes more viable. By look after, I don't mean that they will do the schooling…just that your child is no longer having to go to a indoctrination camp for many hours of the day, because they can be home-schooled in far less time and in the comfort of a more familiar environment without all the stupid nutters that schools claim to be "teachers".

This won't take long to restore proper duty. Home will be the woman's duty again, and work will be the mans duty.
Both currently have the duty of wage. Both currently have little to no leisure put first.

If you think they'll complain about it being slavery, you're wrong…because slavery is already happening. Foreigners are doing it for us instead, and to their own people too. This is how the wage is being devalued. Of course, it definitely helps that countries like China are so effective in their ways…but heck if you think the western empire isn't in decadence right now you're sadly mistaken.

Also I forgot to mention, once this is in place it's far easier to take an extra jump over to National Socialism.
Duty of wage + occasional leisure (currently failing and being devalued) -> Leisure of home + duty of work -> Duty of country + protect home and family (NatSoc is chosen).
Done. Installed.

Saved. Thanks.

The truth has been spoken loudly in this thread too many times.
You have to be hard.
You have to be strong.
You have to get your woman or women and fix her.
That is all.
Don't blame. Don't whine. Don't cry.
Understanding is different than abstaining from fixing.

I agree with all of the above except for
some women aren't a wife material and no amount of fixing will remove the effects of miles of cock that ran through her.

A good craftsman starts with the best materials he can find, lest he spoils the final result and wastes his effort. I don't see a slut being a worthwhile mother to my children, and I've seen my share of those.

How about no.

Not all women will be fixable user. Thousand cock stare is alive and strong, why do you think whore houses still survive through most political climate changes?

Used goods will perish into the depths of hell they succumbed to.
They will darken in this reality, they will turn into "witches" so to speak.

Why not just pay surrogates to have your kids and hire a nanny to help you raise them? Problem solved.

You don't want to fix these beautiful aryan princesses user? Just be moar alpha bro.

See

The hire a nanny part is precisely the plan via the salvageable women. The surrogates part is not though. Unless you really desperately need that. A few people will certainly look in that direction, but for the most-part this will only work if both women and men return to traditional roles entirely.

That being said, I could see that still happening. Possibly in the form of polygamy though, more than surrogate.

Mate the devil is ok with playing with his witches.

But I'm trying hard to redeem myself.

You don't understand how to be alpha bro, tell these slags about their degeneracy but don't help them, leave them alone and make sure anyone else does, once other younger women see what they become they will be scared about the consequences and fall in line. Remember women's clocks are always ticking but men have far more time so use that to your advantage.

Anyway you can tell they are lesbians pretty easily so they go into the bog, problem solved.

Clearly their parents are scum for letting them into lifestyle such as this. I don't care how liberal or rich or educated you are, if you have no control over the fruit of your loins, you might as well drank strong booze and took coke while pregnant, because effort is wasted in moments like this.

It's pretty simple.

There is the potential for power in everyone. It is unequal, rewards are unjust, and pain and misery are a part of it, sometimes temporary, sometimes permanent. A savior is for the weak, leaders for those who can only follow and salvation will never come. Life is a dance on the knife edge of oblivion, a temporary thing others can remember or forget once you are gone.

Embrace it, learn the ways of the people who came before you and understand their failures and successes, make your own.

There are many doors that take you to a better place, physical strength, courage and temperance define a man. Beauty, wisdom and wit define a woman.

contributing with some contemporary war music

You don't get it, those bitches are beyond masochists. They indulge on their masochism to the point where telling them to stop receives the response of an arachnid in fear.

Those are no longer women.

No one likes being called a degenerate.

That shit is fucking depressing. Its fucking bothers me more than the fucked up gore I saw in another thread.

Bullshit. Shame works.

.00011 of a percent.
Good catch and all, but I guess your suppose to round at that small of a percent?

This one too

Exactly. A dick in a woman doesn't is just meat. What if it was some beta cuck penis? She'd be the same if not worse.

Clearly that woman in particular got with someone redpilled that helped her. Don't think your penis is some tool to convert women and work with them yourself to change them.

That's the point.
Nobody likes being called degenerate.
Either they'll fix themselves.
Or they'll legitimize their lifestyle.

Tell me of your ways.
You have a gaydar? Or maybe I should say, lesdar?

It's called using your ears and your brain. Most of them have a mouth that runs a mile about how much of a "lesbian" they are. Same thing applies for faggots.

Every time I see this pic my little ariyan springs in attention.

He's a fucking champion man.

Personal excellence. Women are followers, all it takes is for you to prove yourself to be a worthy leader for her.

Why the fuck do feminists always complain about the objectification of women? Women are more sexually liberated now than in any other time throughout history. And what did they choose to do with this freedom? Objectify themselves. The hypersexualisation of women in our culture is almost directly related to the sexual liberation of women. Being objects is seemingly what they choose to do, of their own free will, when removed from societal restraints.

There used to be a time when women would eagerly get married in their 20's, start a family, and become a respectable citizen. Now, thanks to sexual liberation, women spend their 20's riding the cock carousel and desperately trying to earn career status… yet somehow it's patriarchy that's reponsible for the objectification of women.

Because girls are not raised properly any more and aren't given any moral guidance when they need it most.
When you allow your daughter to be educated by the electric Jew and the actual Jews at college, you are willingly pushing her into degeneracy.

Women of modern day aren't wrong because they choose to be skanks, they aren't taught the right values and that has a knock-on effect on everything afterwards.

I find it funny that this is the type of people we are up against.

NO CHANCE.

Some are not. But matriarchs are always implosive, they end up asserting their power over others to ridiculous lengths in their paranoia. At first they will be optimistic, then they'll get royally screwed over in blind optimism. Then they begin to become overtly paranoid and start becoming tyrannical.

Men fight perpetually so women do not face the darkness.

That's why every matriarch needs a husband or a son that will be in charge of the wider family, which she does her job as the wise crone in the back.

Really?

Because I think seeing Clinton has proven that even that wouldn't help a matriarch.
They nurture to the point where they'll literally install 1984.
That's not a society worth living in. Gotta give them room to breathe.

Furthermore, when an attacker tries to burst her nurturing bubble, it ends up destroying her and her younglings.

That is why birds are not anything greater.

Yeah, but it was clear that Bill could never match her temperament. Not to mention, she was/is a dry hag and he was watering his snake somewhere else.

A man prepares for the cruel reality of things.
A woman tries to have fun.

Men resist temptation. Women eat the apple.

I don't expect the man to be good at keeping the household and putting up with a myriad of the girls within the family, that's why he needs to have a deputy.
But then I am used to having a grandmother that wasn't a cunt and kept the whole family afloat while the grandfather was having more drink than he could handle.
Traditional families are not a meme, but they are a fading memory. obedient wives and helpful grandmothers aren't just supposed fantasies, that's how most families used to be and still are in some more "backward" places in Europe. But men have to pull their weight too in order to keep/create such women.

Then your expectations are weak, and you are weak.
The deputy is for the town, not the household. Again, get your thinking straight. What you are preaching has glimpses of honor towards traditional duty for the home, the family and country…but you're making up petty excuses that just because something was bad in the past, it's going to continue being bad in the future. Chin up lad, things are changing.

Traditional families are not a fading memory, they are a memory that has for a good majority been missing for a very long time. What you are seeing is not something dieing, it's something that's been absent.

I believe in you, but you need to be strong and stop thinking these weak thoughts.

I'm sorry, but what you just wrote there sounds like gobbledygook.

I'm not giving any excuses, I'm telling you that women are capable of right behaviours if they are raised right and have the life experience. Your life experience is with bad women, my apologies for that but civilization wouldn't be here if at least some women weren't capable of virtuous behaviour. We need to go back to that.
What I described has been absent for a long while from the West for many,yes and luckily I have a family that ran in the traditional way. I can tell you that this is where I take my own views and ideas for life from - I lived them as a child.

reading comprehension much?

You need to get off the internet and get out more. I don't mean just women, I mean in general.

new tor - being funny for some reason

Women become like arachnids if they lead. An arachnid is only active until it is threatened or hungry. Then it merely spins a web and waits for prey smaller than her to get caught in it.

This is why the patriarchy climbs the ladder. But they are like snakes and leave the eggs to be eaten by the predators and scavengers.

But as you said, the man fails to hold together the nest. This is the symbiotic relationship of man and woman.
Tethered to each other for eternity in a universe of chaos.

Why don't we have a matriarch and patriarch?

All these women look like they were crazy before they started worshiping Moloch.

the real problem is that these whores are probably niglet factories

That said, I once saw three birds perched upon my neighbours roof. Earlier that day my father mentioned that the birds could not fly yet and were just learning to. When I asked him how they got up there later that day when I saw them up there, he responded "well they didn't climb a ladder."

Makes you think.

And this is really what it all boils down to. My mother used to take care of me more when I was a small child, but my father was there (and still is) when I became an adult.

Tradition in its entirety is the only way forward because it built the civilization as we know it. 14 words embody that in most succinct way possible. Anything else is an aberration to be careful of.

I think Captain Cook did a lot of research before he successfully sailed and discovered the east coast of Australia.

Women tend to forget that.

If you know what I mean.

they look like bernie supporters

It is not gobbledygook, it's based on the fact that if you had bothered to be even the slightest bit observant right now, you'd realize that your nit-picked scenario doesn't represent what is going on in the rest of the fucking world.

Yes, you are.
These are all excuses. Regardless of whether YOUR grandfather did wrong in the PAST, doesn't mean the future can not change for the better. The word "myriad" does nothing to your cause, that's no more than fluff to try and hide that it's a light-weight excuse. Whether it's 1 girl or 5 girls, the man should be keeping the household perfectly fine. The man should know that "keeping the household" doesn't mean he is to babysit the 5 girls, it means he is in charge and must tell the woman to do this, and to bring in a nanny if she needs help, and to home-school them.

Your very grasp of the concept of "keeping the household" is where you are misguided user. This stems from a long period of having to let a women pretend to do a mans job. You are failing to grasp how a traditional household truly prospers, because you've never been shown it yourself.

Yes:
These are all past tense user. Reading comprehension you ask? Why yes, it's quite good. Thank you kindly for noticing.

And I'm telling you that this is not true. Many of them have not been given this right now, the correct raising and life experience. Prove otherwise to me, because all the proof saying otherwise is crystal clear not just in media but with the influx of degeneracy throughout the globe currently. Seriously, prove otherwise to me.

And I mean women specifically. Women are currently making up a good majority of people in the workplace, and they are needed much more in the home right now. If you are too blind to realize that, and think that "in general" somehow explains what you're trying to say, you are thinking too broadly and too far ahead.

Not an argument.

this so much

I agree, this a huge issue.

Our future children will be birds without wings.

People posting music I don't know why but gunna post shit anyway

You contradict yourself.

Who's being weak there lad?

This is great user, thank you for sharing it.

I think about this very often. Seeing shit like that (((Cracked))) article recently, it really boils my blood to know that someone could think so poorly of children and wish this upon them. These people are leading blind, and the only things in their path are pits of fire. I can't bear it.

7/10

BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME AS CHAD

When I see what is spewed to children today today I think of this song.

Fuck yeah.

That really hits the spot, what's spewed out there really is truly unreal.

I'm sure this has the most degenerate explanation possible, but consider for a moment that sometimes the "for men" or "for women" versions of things are identical in everything but packaging and price, and that women who bitch about the "pink tax" have nobody but themselves to blame.

I don't know why, but this comes to mind. Something about this is a breath of fresh air from all the filth that's been floating around the last few years. I hope she knows how beautiful this sounds.

I am from late ´98, ´
I am heterosexual,
I am somewhat traditionalist,
I don´t know anyone using these "pronouns" even though im in university,
I think your sex is based on your chromosomes and matters a lot in many ways,
I think bathrooms should be as they are and
I wouldn´t fuck a faggot for 1.000.000$.

According to some definitions I am generation y, according to others I am a millenial.

You really ought to look over AIC and Nirvana.
You'll see something normies will not be able to see, something Cobain and Staley saw.

Which makes you think if they'd browse here if they were alive today and our age.

I really tried to digest Nirvana sounds but i just can't.

The guitar is pure chaos. How can you not love it?

You talk about bringing white women to sanity when the first ugly ass whore your posted is Mexican.

Obviously, that's not fucking white, but you sat there posting a fucking dumb beaner, and the rest are fucking kikes. So what exactly are you trying to pull? Do you think that Holla Forums is filled with underage morons such as yourself that are easily swayed by fucking pictures of fucking women? Your attempt is so fucking low energy, you posted unattractive lost causes as if we're supposed to feel bad for some dumb beaner with dyed orange hair that went to being some fucking bwee bwee daddy culture whore, and like all those ugly fucking yid sluts are supposed to be something to fawn over.

I'm guessing at TRS you kids have a thing for fucking midget sized kike women, and the tendency to not understand that Mexicans are not white, and apparently too fucking blind to realize that not only are beaners not white, but with a shitty bottle job like that spic has, something tells me you must be a spic yourself if you fucking believed that bitch was 'white' purely based on her fucking hair 'color'.

Not only that, the kike whores are all ugly square headed fucking morons, looking like they suffer from fucking double digit IQs and cum on the brain syndrome. Like look at the last ugly fucking yid you posted, that dumb kike bitch's head is a fucking SQUARE. She's so fucking ugly she had to try and scrunch her ugly ass face even more to try and use her flat tard chin as a means to show how she's an empowered kike and that her rabbi doesn't tell her what to do anymore.

Seriously, where do you think you are?

Yeah guise, women and cultural marxists are the enemy. NOT the jews! :^)

Marxists and Jews both spread the same bullshit you stupid idiot.

Women can be somewhat redpilled by us, cultural marxist to.
Jews can just be kicked out or exterminated.

*get redpilled

Woah there. Don't flirt with sirens ready to castrate you. You need to woo them, not the other way around.

How can we make Holla Forums sexy?
Did I really just say that?

Women are begging for a saviour user. Listen to the radio for god sake.

Are you just autistic, or just fresh from TRS?

Perhaps you're a TRS cuck who's doing what he was told to try and keep this thread on track after I made my post, the timing seems to align with that theory.

Again, the women posted are not ethnic euros, you have one beaner with orange hair, and the rest are fucking kikes. ethnically non-European women do not matter to the Europoid race, they are worthless and lost causes, the fact you're trying to label women in general as the enemy is one thing, but then trying to defend cultural marxists, IE kikes, whom ARE the enemy, and then you're too fucking cucked to say anything negative about kikes.

So fucking cucked you have to say their preferred nomenclature than saying kike. I wonder if you get paid to act like a castrated retard or you do it for free.

Women are fucking useless, especially when all the women I see in this thread are fucking yids, fucking kikes. All the women that know better are already self-aware of their ethnicity and their race, the Europoid race.

You coming in here using outdated NSA buzzwords like you know what you're talking about is one thing kid, but when you say that cultural marxist can be 'redeemed' that's where you're wrong. Traitors are Traitors and deserve to be fucking slaughtered. They don't derserve second chances, nor do women who are dumb enough to fucking sleep with niggers and cry about the consequences. But alas, here you are saying they can be 'somewhat x-pilled' like a fucking cuckold that has women on a pedestal so much, that you have to 'save' them.

Not only that, you can't say kike. What's the matter? What's with you being so fucking retarded where you refer to this 'us' you're talking about, and being unable to fucking say kike? Using the preferred nomenclature of those disgusting hook-nosed yids instead.

You seem to be another TRS cuckold caught in the act, what a catch.

You're close, but not quite there. Universal income gives women artificial independence, in that they do not need what a man provides, because Papa Gov already provided it.
You are correct that a large part of the problem is dual wage-earner families are the norm out of necessity. A lot of women would rather stay home and take care of the kids, but they can't. A lot of (but not all) women who want their own careers are really just anxious about the economic situation, and uncomfortable relying on a husbands support alone. After all, what if he gets laid off/injured? Many but not all women would return happily to domestic duties if they were not anxious about providing for themselves and their families.

The greatest economic tool for returning to natural and desirable gender roles is the family wage. The concept was simple; an employer had a moral responsibility to pay an adult man an amount sufficient to raise a family. This is different from a minimum wage in that it doesn't apply to all workers, and in that it applies to yearly, not hourly, income. This is also different from a living wage in that a living wage is only sufficient for a single individual.
Ignore social justice attempts to extend the concept to faggot couples or single parents; the family wage was killed in large part by anti-discrimination laws.

You should listen to the Black Pigeon Speaks, he's a fashy goy and points out women are behind the decline of western civilization and NOT the jews. :^)

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Stefan Molymeme says women are vampires and to stay away from them! :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=8r6fqc6jtaI

Said the neckbeard behind a keyboard.
Women are useless only because the men became useless. Time to set the standard again.

The country was blinded by MSM for a good 25 year period. Surely that makes you think "maybe we need an alternative solution"

How bout memeing the degeneracy out of them. Showing them the true horrors of hell and saying "is this what you really want?" (wait.. cobain already tried that)
Maybe debating them in the public spectrum tirelessly. Fight dammit. Don't chicken out on these people.

They're trying to divide the men and women. They've been using the election to do this too.

Women need to know that there is great evil out there that is trying to destroy them. We are trying to destroy that evil.
That is our purpose.

We are slowly but surely going back to the timeline that changed november 22 1963.

if they could just get a fucking glimpse of all the horrors they would understand. I cannot bring myself to show her.

They're also behind the constant threads shilling articles from kikebart.com, turning Holla Forums into a neo-cohen circle jerk. I suspect (((they))) are coming from thekikestuff.biz

I will personally torture you if you spew this shit to my face. Jews are the driving force behind feminism, you dumb faggot.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

My sister came home once crying that the world had abandoned her, that she couldn't get a job without knowing people in high places, that men treated her like shit.
I said to her, "mark my words I will do the best I can to help your situation."
Her response, "but you're only one man?"
I replied, "Hitler was one man too."

She actually hugged me. It slipped out of my mouth, but she actually understood it.

amazing

You know you are flying right over the target when you get this much flack

he had also at least (1) jewish doctor

I was surprised, I thought she'd go "that's disgusting, muh 6 million"

She must know something is not right with it.

Hey mate it get's weirder.

we're part Roma

I'm not going to listen to any dumb fucking kike you have to 'share' with me because I have my own thoughts and opinions that are validated by own means because I know better than to rely on the word of others, more specifically the word of idiotic kikes whom try to co-opt communities that they presumptuously assumed would be an easy task to accomplish.

When you have to try and post some dumb faggots video, when you're unable to fucking embed a video properly, only managing to embed only one, then spamming youtube links like a fucking moron as if I'm going to give this fucking kike views, rather 'you' views like I'm sure your TRS buddies would, is just fucking pitiful as it is hilarious.

Women are indeed useless, but that's purely due to the fact that the only women whom are proud to label themselves as 'strong women' among other things being on social media and such, are indeed the useless whores I am talking about, though women in general are indeed an incomplete man, they only have one purpose, and that's to bear children, nothing more nothing less.

I'm a married man with four children, the fact you made the assumption that I'm some 'neckbeard behind a keyboard' which as an insult makes no fucking sense, because you're a cuck behind a keyboard, and yet somehow, you find yourself to be superior because you put all women on a pedestal, probably shit-skinned women are on your pedestal of the highest caliber, on top of the fact that you claim that

When men never became useless, whatever 'men' you're talking about, probably refering to the cuckolds you came here with from TRS and whatever worthless left-wing retards that are now the 'modern' representation of 'men' is just hilarious as it seems I must have struck a chord with you to ultimately make use of an insult that some dumb underage attention whore would come up with, rather than actually disproving what I said with something, anything, that would actually be worth while.

Keep regurgitating autistic bullshit from your ledger they gave you before you started posting here, It'll only be shot down as will be the rest of you TRS cucks. Perhaps next time, try to not use outdated and simply incorrect faggot stereotypes about who posts on Holla Forums.

Grown men with wives and children post here, and have been posting here for years now. You coming here and trying to project that I'm now like you, some kiss-less neckbeard whom values women as if they actually contribute to this world anything of value is just hilarious.

How old are you? Like fucking fifteenth?

What did I say? I said traitors are traitors and they need to be fucking slaughtered.

You bringing up the MSM, saying stupid shit like "maybe we need an alternative solution" which is more you trying to convince people to not slaughter traitors because it'd be mean your ass is going to get hunted down like the rest of you backwater retards who think you'll be accepted with open arms after you tried to basically destroy the Europoid race as a whole, from our culture, to our very existence as men to the nations that were built from the ground up by our fellow man, here you are trying to make some autistic childish excuse as to why we should 'keep them around'.

Are you fucking stupid? Or just a fucking blind retard, because I replied to you separately due to your autism spanning so far and wide, it's just too overbearing. You literally tried samefagging, on Holla Forums of all fucking places, then replying to yourself about how I'm now trying to 'divide and conquer' men and women.

My oh my aren't you one dumb fucking TRS cuck.

I'm afraid you are being way too dogmatic about it, especially when your idea of what a traditional household looks like a constant refusal to put any burden or basic responsibility on the woman whatsoever and expect her to be capable of doing her share around the house. You talk about woman being at home but it does take some smarts to have it ran well as oppose to have it ran badly, especially when as a man you are supposed to be outside and earning a living for your family and not spending time at home on groceries or changing the baby.

BTW, I lived with my parents (my dad was working and my mom was with us, model family) , my grandmother is a past tale as you said rightly, but was there to illustrate the point about capacity.

and I am not disagreeing with you, I am simply saying that the capacity is there. That the current generations aren't getting the right upbringing is not a novelty to anyone, but it should be an aspiration for those that come after.

Again, I agree with that wholeheartedly, but you took my example beyond the context I made it for. Women are capable of some jobs, but their main occupation should be homemaker and when given the option, most prefer to be homemakers and mothers. You yourself want them to do it, but then you are inherently expecting them to have some competence for that role, no?

We agree on the bases but it seems there seems to be a miscommunication.

I personally think the average white or Asian women are more qualified for any skilled job then any average shitskin male. And I'm a 3DP hating mgtow neckbeard

I guess you missed the Alice in Chains song, we went off the rails mate.
Also
Where do you think you are?

Seriously, I did not expect that wall of butthurt.

That's because they have about 20 IQ points on them.

Shitskins don't stand a chance tbh.

Another TRS cuckold who's getting paid, or at least doing it for free, pretending to be two different anons, without understanding that there's a thing called IDs.

The fact that you idiotic cuckolds keep fucking going on and on, pretending to be two different people. trying a bit too hard to 'mask' yourselves without understanding your IDs are there for all to see, you even tried changing your fucking diction, the way you type from fucking properly in your first post I highlighted, to then typing like an illiterate child fresh out of high school.

No different than what 1b59bd did, but he was a fucking retarded cuckold crying about Kurt Cuck Cobain, and assuming that wanting to kill all traitors like him and yourself is 'chickening out, and then being retarded enough to claim that I'm now dividing men and women when men and women were NEVER equal to being with, and that this election had nothing to do with 'men or women', and it had to do with the choice between a disgusting retarded whore whom is a cannibal and pedophile, to choosing an honest man who understands that the time is now to awaken.

Women are fucking retarded, but they have their own eyes and ears, you morons trying to 'let them know', IE trying to help your kike princesses and the like so that they can 'clean their acts up' to sully the Europoid race by acting as if the thousands of cocks they sucked and fucked of non-whites is perfectly okay, and how it's perfectly find and that we 'need' them, when there's far more cleaner, purer, intellegent women out there that aren't a bunch of degenerate 20 somethings, or degenerate underage skags that need to be fucking lynched with their 20 something counter parts, and of course the rest being used goods that are far too old to be of any use outside of slave labor.

Your plan isn't going anywhere you fucking TRS cucks, the only evil here is YOU, and I'm sure plenty of anons here on Holla Forums are working to expose who you really are, who your family members are, and I'm sure there's plenty of anons who'd jump at the chance of purging you worthless two-faced fools from this earth.

How do actually get along with your woman?
Beat her into submission?

If you're getting paid a cent, you're getting paid too much

I still have no idea what the fuck that place is, yet that's become the new JIDF.

I tend to argue with shills. Criticism is good as long as it is not repeated spam (remember, we are in a synchronized brain of sorts, the message needs to be repeated consistently or other anons brains don't synchronize with it)

True
That same argument is why I don't have a problem with women in the workforce without affirmative action. I took mostly AP classes in highschool and the girls in them were much more intelligent then the males in the normal and remedial classes. I don't see why they shouldn't allow them to at least compete and let some turds float and the rest sink, you're only shooting yourself in the foot as a nation if you don't.

Lastly it is chickening out if the alternative IS available. Otherwise, we will indeed have no choice but proceed to RWDS.

I don't want to kill younglings yet though (ok star wars is rubbing off on me, not good)

Listen, you fucking retard, there is no 'we'.

I never went off the rails, and whatever Alice in Chains song you're talking about, which I'm sure is going to be from the newer iteration of the band with a nigger in it, assuming that has any merit, let alone, any worth is just hilarious as it is the fact you think I give a shit what a band that used to be a fad has anything to do with one's ability to be a man of worth.

From the fact you have to use 'we', which I have no clue who or what 'we' you're on about, but that doesn't include me, or the rest of this community, but the fact you're some projecting child trying to stir shit with petty insults that are more in line with what fifteen year olds can only muster after hearing it from another child their age is just plain, boring, and quite honestly so low energy it makes me question your intelligence.

I'm on my home board, Holla Forums. This is MY board, not some shitting ground for some dumb autsitic fucking cuckold faggot from TRS to come here with his buddies to try and make anons feel pity for ugly beaner whores pretending to be white, and other ugly kike skanks whom have no need, nor purpose in this life other than being a drain upon society.

You've yet to actually say anything different, let alone of value. I understand that you TRS clowns don't really know how to combat what I'm doing, but all in all, it makes my job easier.

I sincerely pity shitskins like yourself, you try so hard, but you honestly don't understand, let alone know what you're doing. It's amusing though that you constantly keep samefagging and the like thinking no one is going to notice. Which is just way too fucking funny.

You know, something you are incapable of being.

Stop. You're silly, those jobs were made by men for men.
The whole thing is nonsense.
Women need to create jobs they're good at.

Like making sandwiches in the kitchen.

Holy shit.

I take that back, they suck at sandwich making.

Cool, thank you for motivating people like me to get back on the rails.

Let's do that more and stop bitching please.

Asking questions that are just really passive aggressive jabs at my person isn't going to change any of what I said from being true. Nor is trying to claim I abuse anyone, again, as a passive agressive jab at my individual person going to change anything.

You use weak and petty bullshit that I know you TRS cuckolds are paid, let alone or do it for free, at this point I don't know, but I assume you're doing it for free if you're posting this much but saying so little. It must be sad living a life where you not only never interacted with an actual women before, but have this strange little world you hide in to try and rectify that.

I see that you're an illiterate shitskin whom can't read for shit, and thus have to rely on trying to claim the old, "no you" tactic that you dumb kikes pull whenever you're caught in a corner.

From the passive aggressive autistic statements, from literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel insults, you kikes really don't know what you're up against. It's funny, cause when you're so out of bullshit to spew, where you have to actually regurgitate what I said a couple posts ago and try to use it against me, you clearly aren't the brightest bulb in your little cuck group huh?

Urgh, I forgot about that shitty new lead singer.

I like poking beasts with a stick though :^)

Mate I was abused as a kid. I haven't been able to enjoy any form of intimacy. When I do I lose control and hurt them.

Again, you replied to me twice now, trying to pretend to be two different people when your ID is there and gleaming twice as bright.

I love how you then pretend you don't know what your shitty home site is, but then you bring up a buzzword, JIDF, and thus make it clear that you're indeed who I'm talking about and trying to take the heat off your autistic cuckold fetish site, and trying to or at least, doing what you were told in a situation like this, in hopes to circumvent any 'impressionable' anons on Holla Forums from figuring out what's going on.

The fact you have to samefag, the fact that you are trying to indirectly label me as a shill, saying you 'tend to argue with them' when there is no arguement, this is me, stepping on all of your little faggot cuckold throats are you're all trying to claw at my leg saying faggot shit in retaliation between begging for me to get off and then spewing passive aggressive insults on top of pretending to be different people thinking I'd let my boot off your throat for a split second to 'check'.

The fact that you're now copying pasting shit from your faggot site me thinks, and how you just figured out how to bold text, on top of saying autistic shit like this.

Which seems to be the most autistic thing I've read all fucking day, outside of you samefagging, and the other TRS cucksters around here.

The fact that you're acting as if I'm a 'Youngling' when I'm one of the oldest individuals here is one thing, but when I know from how you're acting, to your same-fagging bullshit, that you're I'm old enough to be your father twice over. On top of you talking about shitty bands as if that's what this board is about.

Though if I was your father, I would have had you aborted from just seeing you in the womb looking like the deformed kike creature you are.

The fact you're fucking misusing parentheses, talking about cuck wars and other stupid shit further proves my point, and is only going to backfire more when said anons figure out just exactly who you are, and the other pathetic cuckolds who are posting in this thread under the command of your cuckold freak faggot leader.

When the day of the rope comes, you and other fools like you will be the first to be made examples of, and it will be sublime. I know you autistic shitskins fear it, and I know that you shitskins are scrambling to do what you are told because you think co-opting Holla Forums and trying to make it seem like this place is 'alt-kike' is one thing, but you've already lost, all of you have.

Traitors will slaughtered, and their blood shall flood the streets, you WILL be made an example for all to see.

Friendly reminder that (((trs faggots))) are into torture and BDSM.

No.. I just replied twice because I forgot to say something.

Have a beer and relax or something.

Friendly reminder so are the women in OP's pic. But sometimes when they do this and fall, they don't like admitting it to others or themselves. So they take drastic means to protect the little fantasy world they live in which legitimizes their behavior.

This is why they are arachnids. They consume the partner with them. They cannot handle a controlled relationship. They cannot restrain themselves.

You keep talking, you keep replying. I get that you';re autistic and loosing steam now. Hence why you're slowly losing the will to bother replying to me because again, due to being a shitskin your mind just doesn't have enough folds for you to actually keep up.

You've exasperated whatever autistic ledger they gave you when you were told to come here, and now you're scrambling, as is 5aef51 who just like you, is posting autistic chink cartoons meant for chink toddlers and the like, further showing you're just idiotic wapanese cuckold freaks.

Seriously, either actually get some fucking high energy if you autistic TRS cucks are going to try and co-opt MY home, or fucking do us all the big favor and take your mommy's pills from the medicine cabinet, yes, her birth control pills like your normally pop, and just take a whole bunch and let it kick in.

That way, you'll be able to keep your energy levels high.

My oh my, you are sincerely autistic as you are sporting a double digit IQ.

Yeah I get it, daddy fucked you in the ass, while your mother watched, and that you hurt your micro cock whenever you try to do what daddy does without him actually being around right mate?

Seriously now, when you have to resort to actually telling the truth about yourself as a means to add fuel to the fire, you're really really really

REALLY LOW ENERGY

Thank God for Asian women when white women are so shit these days.

Idk if they are or not but from the little I do know about the GLBT community, they're probably doing it for free, protecting their fellow tribesmen.

I'm tired of life after reading your over the top replies. It's also very late here.
Partially, minutely, but whatever.
I'm done.

This guy is killing me. Night lads.

LOW ENERGY

Hence why I was teetering on whether or not they do it for the love of their cuckold leader tribe unga bunga boy, or they get paid in whatever cuck shit they deserve the most, cause again the majority of the shills sent here by TRS are shitskins, majority of them are just dumb beaners/mexicans who desperately wish they were ethnically European, or what they call 'white' and firmly believe they will achieve acceptance by doing what they're doing here.

No it was a faggot neighbour. That's why I'm on Holla Forums fighting degeneracy.

But I am also wary of pure wrath to the point it is destructive to the society. Look at Jihad - it's destroyed arab countries and the surrounding countries. It's a firework that cannot be contained. It's a shit meme.

And yes I am low energy, because I'm in shock at the gravity of the situation this world is in.
But I am finding energy.. I hope.

Always gotta have hope, or you lose the light in your eyes.

I'm done, I just cannot be bothered.

You are a good man to have on this board, remain assertive :^)
Peace.

Good to know my assumptions of you being a third worlder have been confirmed, and that you are from somewhere within Southern Asia/Australia if I had to trust my instincts.

Fuck off and kill yourself already you worthless bottom feeding faggot nigger nosed cuckold freak. I literally cannot wait till we kill off fucking ass kissing socially inept retards like you and your little faggot cuckold TRS troupe.

I bet you have jerked off to the experience you fucking degenerate sodomite.

Oh like hipster racialist? Is he a TRS shill? He certainly does look as he could be from El Salvador or Honduras.

I can't find any of his videos, looks like he pulled them down. Gee I wonder why?

The world may never know Because he is ineed a fucking spic pretending to be white on top of acting as if he's a good boy, I mean for fuck sakes, their leader had a beaner girlfriend that cuck'd him for a nigger that he was indeed living with. The fuck is wrong with these motherfuckers, he sat there watching with his fucking 3 inch micro mike sobbing at attention

Ignore this fucktard, . I am sorry for your issues, hope you will find your peace some time.

Kill yourself. I am insensitive as well, but at least I am not this rude.

EXTREMELY LOW ENERGY

HOL UP

Somebody needs to reupload the videos hipster racialist deleted from youtube. Lol.

The europeoid races would die out if we had no women, we need the to secure the future of our race.

That depends on how much they were into this shit, but most of the time reeducation should be possible.

If you think like that, we would loose to much of our white population.

My use of the english language may be not that good, but that is just because I am from germany.
I usually lurk on deutsch/pol/, not in burger threads.
I have no problem with calling the kikes other names, but kike has no direct german translation.
Because of that I didn´t use the Holla Forums approved word for Juden.

I never was on TRS, Spalter ins Gas!

Asian women are uglier, sluttier, and less intelligent.

To add to your point, user, the mantis example earlier ITT was of instincts being adaptive for the species, not the individual. Are you suggesting that global Jewry is subverting civilization because of a bad confluence of genes and memes self-reinforcing one another throughout the ages?

Implying.

said no one ever, fucking emasculated subhuman redneck white

I BET COMMON FILTH DID THIS, FUCKING SPIC, STATS ONLY MATTER WHEN ITS NON WHITES
Seriously that post is fucking depressing.

Yessssssssssssssssss goy, your women are already tainted! Don't even try! Might as well mix, they *are* honorary east asian aryan after all!

God how I wish he wasn't right.

checked, women and jews are separate problems, they just exacerbate each other

go away gookposter

t. redneck

projection. all of her gripes are unresolved feelings she has.

Imagine if you were a girl, you made bad choices in life. You start to feel inferior to other girls. You see self-respecting virgins getting incredible commitment from their boyfriends, while no guy commits to you. Jealousy sets in. There is no way to fix this. You can only reconcile. You think your high, you want to be high like the other girls, but you will always be low. Since you can't reconcile these feelings, you seek other solutions. Project your feelings and blame other people. It makes you feel a little better to forfeit the responsibility of your own actions. It's mentally easier to accept your inferiority now, so you keep projecting and blaming outward. It become a cycle, eventually you lose your ability to accept responsibility altogether. You enter echo-chambers and attribute yourself to anything that reinforces your feeling of victimhood, like liberal arts schools and tumblr. You worm around and watch how other girls get attention. You can't get attention like a normal girl, because no guy honestly wants you, but you observe girls like you getting views on youtube. You want to get attention, too. So you start youtube channel. Project it all out. Beckon the worst kind of attention from people that hate you, and people who are like you. Your beliefs, yet again, get reinforced, and the cycle continues…

That shit is gendered purely for sizing purposes. Men and women have different proportions. If you're not within that standard of deviation for your gender, you buy the gear that fits.

I've seen it go both ways with boxing/mma gloves. You buy the gear that fits your hand. If you're a dude, and your hands are kinda long for the width of your knuckles, you should try women's gloves because they're sized for that hand shape.

Loose gloves, shin guards, etc… don't do you any good.

Gotta love you guys, no homo. Let's have an awesome year of self-improvement 2017, all of us. A symbolic Haka dance all year. Let's embrace our heritage like those guys do and make some noise. You know we can make the earth shake.

Screen-capped for posterity.

Shit, bad sizing. Here's a better image.

Gas yourself anti-white

FFS, screencaps should be zoomed in slightly and in .png! I have screencaps that have lasted over a decade of being posted in .png and ones from 2014 that have more artifacts than a museum.

Proper screencap.

It actually might have more in common with the "struggle session" of yesteryear.

feels good man

I mean for the most part your hair comes down to genetics, anons. But if you've spent awhile fucking up the pH balance of your hair using shit products made by Tel Aviv and co. Then you're gonna have an awful time with any hair that isn't short cut.

Is 35e1bd legit autistic?

100% this.

Thanks that was really good.

That's a very heartwarming story.

What is all this false dichotomy bullshit?
It's obviously both: women have a lot of shit behavioral traits and the kikes exploit them
Why is so difficult to get that?

Even doing hardcore drugs, women are goofy as shit. Just look at them? video-taping themselves like stupid motherfuckers and trying to look cool.

The biggest problem is that women are so protected nowadays, and so propped up on horseshit make-belief that having a vagina instantly makes you a better person so you can act anyway you want without consequences. They have no clue about power, they certainly don't have any clue about violence. I got jumped some month ago by a woman, she had no fucking clue i just stood there while she tried pulling me away, i've got 30 kg on her, i would've wrecked her if i had to. But that's the thing, they have no fucking clue about that, they are told they are beautiful no matter what. Teached from an early age that women is just like men and that they can do no wrong.

It fucking sucks. They are brought up to be fucking sociopaths and those who don't fall into those memes are bullied mercilessly into becoming the same type of fallen women.

It's the end of feminimity.

The greatest heroes are always formed in the worst of times, user.

A thought on hate:

To hate, one must know to love. One can not exist without the other, and both are natural. Hate is a survival mechanism, not an evil stigma that the jew would have you believe it is. Hate is an aversion to what threatens what we love, nothing more or nothing less. To hate is to love, to love is to hate.

I mean you might of been raised properly, but, I would of broke that whores jaw until it couldn't be closed and left. I understand there's a higher place of importance for one self, but, I am by no means a better man.

Good for you user.

Duality is a myth much like the hero

Agreed. There are many kinds of love, and thus an equivalent variety of hate.

too bad it just made em look fuckin badass and honorary as fuck

plus fuck china

Fuck you, Tojo. I'm not eating at China Gourmet Buffet ever again.

What the fuck?

How do these people end up like this even with all that marxist brainwashing?

Kek, you really believe that? You must be one shitty liar.

wew son

WHAT IF IT TOLD YOU:

THAT ALL OF THEM ARE 14

Degradation of men!

They told me I should not treat women like dogs

dont post gooks
LARPing yanks cant tell the difference between Hitlers allies that still retained a sense of national self even after they were nuked twice and underwent 40 years of ZOG propaganda and gooks who havent been independent in over a thousand years, a nation of pirates and bandits pretending they matter to the superpowers they emulate as hard as possible

you should at least be able to differentiate between the samurai and the drunks of the East

Probably the most retarded posts I've read in a while. We have always understood the root problem with women. There is no "solving" the biology of women, we either live in a male controlled world in which the women are taught to be good wives and mothers or a female one with sexual 'liberation' where they are taught that they are the same as men. What rat faced, hand rubbing, subversive group of people are responsible for the fact that we now live in a female one? The leash has been taken off woman and they have been put in power through jewish subversion of culture.

I'll keep saying this over and over: this is not a bad thing from perspective of rightists living in those countries. Law enforcement and domestic intelligence will be tied up with violence erupting everywhere on multiple political fronts, meaning we'll be able to organize and kill our enemies with impunity (if you are smart about it). They can't crack down on us if they are overloaded with violent crime, upheavals, burning cities, and terror attacks from Muslims, gangs, and BLM-style leftist groups. We will be the least of their worries, and probably the better organized once we start rolling.

I said that on purpose, user.

Except our ancestors fought for this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968

Not for this: i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/01/22/23/307674AB00000578-3412616-image-m-2_1453506384080.jpg

Those that died in WW2 would be horrified if they could see the future.

I was talking to an old WW2 veteran a few years back, says he regretted fighting Germany. That if he knew the country would end up like this back then, he'd have let the Germans win. He looked so.. sad, like he was broken inside.

Can't imagine the pain he must've felt seeing how it ended up

How to deal with bitchy cunts
liveleak.com/view?i=0ca_1483659311

This.

Lad, we have to replace them all. There is no saving (((white women))) in our countries anymore.

All people are fucking shit. I've realized men are as shit as women are these days just in different ways. You're all degenerates; fucking kill yourselves.

A firm hand, constant diet of redpills and plenty of white cock.

Source: Experience.

What happened where we now have men fantasize about Notebook ending?

Holy shit where can I find the original of that pic? I am fucking dying.

/fringe/ magician here…

why did you listed lovecraft as propaganda user? nyarlathothep is a chill entity to have as a friend, so im curious on your razoning.

do you realize any cuthulu-like lore is not how they are portrayed there right? just like how daemons are wrongly portayed in the abrahamic religions.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga.

nice one!

Marry traditional, marry young. ALL females are prone to degradation. Their fathers are cucks who send them to public school (even private is now SJW'd) and buy them phones and expose them to Jewish brainwashing.

Younger girls are much more traditional on average focusing on gymnastics, ballet, playing a music instrument etc.

We need to pick them up as soon as we can and not wait for them to go astray and be contaminated. That is literally cucking and its for cowards afraid of social approval and jewish laws. Be the alpha wolf. MAKE the virgin love you.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that first pic resembles hotwheels if he didn't have brittle bones?

The only truly degradated individual out of those is CWC. Gavin McButtplug is a controlled opp. faggot.

The worst thing about retards like that is that you can almost see the kikes telling them to degrade themselves.

Congruent choice of music for the thread.

Is Gavin a Jew? I know his Rebel Media is pro-Isreal.

Did you mean to say "practically" or "truly"?

Rounding errors?

That sounds like propaganda. Old guns usually have long bayonets.

WRONG

TESTOSTERONE WILL NOT HEIGHTEN, ONLY LESSEN, IN TIME

YOU WILL INEVITABLY, UNCONTROLLABLY, LOSE TESTOSTERONE AS YOU AGE

THIS LESSENS MANY THINGS ABOUT A MAN, INCLUDING
SEMEN COUNT

THE LOWER YOUR SEMEN COUNT, THE HARDER IT IS TO PRODUCE CHILDREN.

THE LOWER YOUR TESTOSTERONE, THE LESS HEALTHY (agile/mobile, plentiful, etc.) YOUR SPERM WILL BE

MEN AND WOMEN HAVE UNTIL AROUND 36yrs BEFORE CHILD-BEARING DIFFICULTY HITS THEM LIKE BRICKS

Women, however, have a greater risk of autism, Downs, etc. in their children because of the womb and how the body would handle new life. My own doctor who told me all of this got married at 36yrs and immediately moved to have children as fast as possible. His two sons came out alright, but his third son came out with severe seizures and a bit of mental slowness. After brain surgery at age 8, he's now an adult graduating college

DO NOT PERPETUATE THE MYTH OF "OLDER MEN CAN HAVE PLENTY OF HEALTHY BABIES EASY SO LONG AS THE WOMEN ARE YOUNG"

YOU MUST MAKE USE OF YOUR YOUTH NOW OR ELSE THINGS WILL ONLY BECOME MORE DIFFICULT LATER!!

Holla Forums here

The internet never 'forgets'. Even if you scrub every fucking copy everywhere, it will still sit on some user's hard drive.

But this has nothing to do with the health of the children produced, so go fuck yourself you stupid fucking retard.
You can, though. Eat shit.

She's a single mother who fucked a bisexual faggot and got HIV.
Nothing but upvotes and comments like
'you're so brave', 'my hero', 'you go girl'.

I HATE THIS WORLD. Its fucked and run by degenerates.

does anyone know a source for the second webm?

It was some nasheed video from like 5 years ago. Think its still around but i dont have it

Women were always the primitive, jealous, weak sjw you see today they werent shaped by socjust they created the socjust, they werent swayed by feminism, they created feminism and they created all the rotten things you see around through the same schemes theyve always used to gain power in the households and manipulate the men in it, they used the same fucking tactics they used on cucked husbands to cuck the society at large because society is made of husbands

ideally they would have to be kept out of society so they wouldnt destroy it with their vagina and the white knighting chaos they bring in families and society

youre only witnessing women being free and remember a woman's freedom always culminates in evil.

Evil is the summit of female empowerment.

Whatever you do, do not join the navy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9PPsD-XPTE

Fucking robot made that chart.

Right. Freeze some sperm when I hit 30. Anything else?

5/10
Concept is good, execution could use some work

lol

kek