Who is the most cucked superhero

And why is it Peter Parker?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.fanfiction.net/s/12452909/1/The-Superior-Spider-Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He even got metaphorically cucked by getting killed off and replaced with someone else (twice!)

And one of his replacements was a black guy, too!

fic related

m.fanfiction.net/s/12452909/1/The-Superior-Spider-Man

Peter's life is misery, and it only got worse when Current Year Marvel stepped up its game.

You're using the word 'cucked' wrong. Peter isn't getting cucked, he's getting brutally ass-raped constantly by editors.

He gets so much shit lumped on him because autists keep buying his stuff no matter what, so writers can make up stupid situation after stupid situation to drum up "hype" sales, plus the regulars.

Basically he's Marvel's punching bag, but Hack Lee doesn't care as long as he's making money and taking credit for everything Jack Kirby, his royal majesty, did.

Stan is only allowed in the building because his face is recognisable to anyone with basic Marvel knowledge, thus looks like a dotting grandfather who loves his child.

the only cuck here is you, fam

Stan Lee doesn't do anything, he's just a marketing gimmick at this point, he has been since at least the 90s. They might start phasing him out soon though, since bashing him for stealing credit from Kirby is becoming casual now. They don't mention Ditko as much though.

Who?

These trips read my mind.

I'm saying Hack Lee doesn't care in the sense that he doesn't care about his creation and never has because he makes money from it like the leeching oldfart that he is and isn't willing to protest the current state of his creation because he's always been a filthy greedy cunt. Just look at his Wikipedo page, they actually changed Kirby and Lee's bios and gave him credit for everything Kirby did. Even normalfags now acknowledge Lee as the "head" of Marvel and the king of comics who created literally everything in Marvel. Kirby and Ditko are phased out while Lee gets his face plastered in everything Marvel and even gets immortalized in the damn Disney movie while Kirby and Ditko get shit. Sure, Ditko is a recluse but at least drop his name somewhere damn it.

Shit like this right here is exactly what I'm talking about

Stan Lee doesn't get a salary from Marvel, and his royalties were haggled down by whathisname, the current King Jew.

Aqua man.

Normalfags have thought that ever since normalfags knew who Stan Lee was.
Also I doubt Ditko would want a name drop, he's always been annoyed at shit like that.

Perlmutter?

What did he mean by this?
He doesn't get fucked with, he just got meme'd into becoming a B-lister, rather than D/E/F/G-lister like he should be.

Yeah, that's him. Ike Permutter.
He kicked out Stan, cut his retirement salary, cut his royalties, cut his influence on the company board and probably called him names.

Stan got outjewed by the new generation of tricksters.

He gets fucked with hard, but that's only because Black Manta is possibly the most hardcore villain of all time.
That's what he gets for helping jew actually productive jews for so long. You create an environment like that and eventually you'll attract the jewiest jews of all.

Don't forget that Peter Parker is actually the product of cuckoldry.

Nigger, you can't just say that and not provide proof.

Trouble was stricken from the canon almost immediately after it came out.

You say Peter, I say Dr. Stephen Strange. Alright it was a wizard and the actual Ben Franklin didn't fuck her but that wizard did.

I don't know how willing I am to go and look for that shitty comic.
I mean, I've storytimed some real garbage here that's ALL I've storytimed, to be honest, but Trouble is a whole nother level.

Trouble will always be canon in our hearts.

Shit that's savage.

Even tired as I am, I feel disgust and anger.

Is it really that bad?

after seeing what Gwen became I think Peter dodged a big ol bullet.

Yeah, it is. I've storytimed Batman: Odyssey, Jack, Cliff, and Stardust. Trouble would by far be the worst of all of them.

Stardust the Super Wizard? That isn't bad, it's just warped and insane.

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT STARDUST

Batman Odyssey and The Coming of the Supermen are two of the most bizarre comics I've read. Seriously, Neal Adams can draw but get him as far away from a writing position as possible.

What was Odyssey?

BAT-SHIT CRAZY.

s' okay she became a generic slut

From shy girl-next-door to… slightly more confident girl-next-door?

That cartoon was my favorite version of Gwen Stacy.

You take that back

oh look, it's an opportunity for me to post the Spectacular Spiderman Relatonship Chart.
This show was a shippers nightmare dream come true mental sicness

Aquaman got cucked by Aqualad and Dolphin, and he wasn't even mad.
He was probably relieved. Let Garth deal with her bitchy ass.

Where the fuck is his head?

In the helmet, I assume.

How? Sideways? Shrunken? Crushed? partially compacted into the torso?

yes stardust
kill them
kill them all

I guess it's in the neck part of the helmet. I like the version of that helmet in Young Justice.