Is this what it feels like to look into a Parallel universe...

Is this what it feels like to look into a Parallel universe? I think we all need to look back & realize how huge the bullet we dodged was again.

too bad we didn't get the
WE HAVE TO BRING THEM TO HEEL
clinton

Is there a parallel universe where South African whites were red pilled?

She was going to be Angela Merkel 2.0. Was going to ban even kosher websites like Breitbart for "hate rhetoric". Not to mention the war with Russia, open borders, tranny shit being pushed more.

We are very lucky indeed.

Now THAT is an old-skool Democrat and I would vote for that if she wasn't a woman.

I have nothing to look back at. I don't want to see this deranged cunt's face ever again in my life. If I did, I'd shill and vote for her. Now I'm enjoying the shared fruits of my labor, and probably will for a long time.

The vast, VAST majority of them are. They didn't give their country over to Marxist kikes and niggers willingly.

I wonder how expensive it was to recall this many copies of a magazine. It can't have been cheap.

No in the 1980s.

They put a considerable amount more effort and detail in the Hillary edition of this.

All I can think of when I see that pocture is how much her outfit looks like early 1900s Prison clothing.

Oh but you will, she will come on TV, websites and whatever as much as she can to tell how sad and poor she is for losing something she wouldve fuck up anyways.

I'm just glad we're going to be ok. The wall & all the prosperity Trump will bring is just icing.

the edgelord in me wishes that would have happened, but my lizard brain isn't trumping my higher consciousness.

The narrative switched from unity to division when it was clear Trump was going to win.

Tucker did an interview with the newsweek editor and the guy tried to dodge how bad the piece was and claimed he never read it or approved it.

This video is so femdom it hurts my dick. I think this is the best look Hillary ever had in her life. Almost 90's hollywood actress.

I wish Hillary won, so Holla Forums wouldn't be divided like it is right now. We would have a disasterous world full of lies, but at least all nationalists united against common enemy, and not divided under Trump's own israel campaign advertisements and constant 4d chess claims.

We use to call this "flamebait"

Its like getting the good ending in a videogame, then looking up the bad ending on youtube.

But..the future refused to change

And we did it all with the power of dubs

And TRS still can't understand why nobody likes them.

Yeah, I watched that live. One of Tucker's first shows, I believe. I just kept smh.

To the ovens with you!

The Jews were not only finally on a winning streak after 1,900 years of losing, but a winning streak lasting almost 100 years. There was supposed to be no way for them to lose. No. That's what it looks like to look into a normal Universe. This "is" the parallel Universe, you silly nigger.

Dude, she's gonna drop dead in like six months.

So we'll have a short one?

They're still trying mate, we need to wake up NOW.

Damn, she was fuckable back then.

Devil is seductive.

user the 90's were 27 years ago

neg. We will have a dan world war 3. The literal dankest war ever. The battles themselves will be dank and full of irl memetics. The planning and strategies of generals will be full of global tier bantz with entire armor columns being strategically arranged to spell out Deus Vult as they advance to the objective. And the battle for mount erat ending with a US Marine running up the mountain and waving a flag, not the American flag but a 3'x5' piece of bacon.

Learn

No, that is the soon future. The future is parallel universe though.