Nojap

Have you tried nojap?

Here are the 6 fundamental principles that you will need to know:

1. You must disregard and disavow all Japanese perversions. This includes and is not limited to:
a) Anime and Hentai
b) Japanese fetishism (pedophilia, scat, snot, spit, piss etc..)
c) Cosplay
2. You must never engage in any form of Japanese cultural or societal/religious practices.
3. You must never practice Japanese martial arts (Akido, Jujitsu, Karate etc…).
4. If you come in contact with a jap and they attempt to communicate, you will ignore them and walk away.
5. You will never procreate or have sexual relations with a Japanese woman.
6. You must support any effort to destroy Japanese culture.

Well, there it is. It's a pretty easy pill to swallow.

But why would I intentionally make life more shitty? I may as well invite millions of Muslim immigrants in.

This pill is a hard pill to swallow but I'm glad I didn't go all the way with it. Sometimes jap shit is the only true form of escapism that makes me still feel like a human and not a mindless consumer. I really really like anime chicks. Sorry

Guess what those mindless consumer like the most? Escapism

how will OP ever recover from this?

I'm not like those other mindless consumers!
I have taste!

For what purpose i would do that? western "culture" is so much worse.

found the commie

found the dumb amerishart

But user, even Hitler was a weeaboo!

Yeah if he tried nojap, he would've won ww2.

japs are allies of the white race

lmao sad

I'll try it out

no you won't. unless you're a normalfag who already doesn't partake in the superior japanese entertainment, the idea of nojap is completely impossible and incompatible with your brain

Holy shit, maybe nojap is actually a good thing

you fucking wont do it that's all I'm saying you faggot. Don't like on the internet bro

The japs are the jews of the asian countries. They need to be stomped.

Only Jews ignorant of Japanese culture would say that.

die jap, die! Fucking jew

yea, that won't work kike

Neither but I have a respect for what was robbed from them culturally by industry and jews.

South Koreans are the Jews of Asia. Even the Yakuza, and by extension the Japanese business world, are controlled by them.

Found the jew

Just read European literature from around the 12th-16th centuries. They do everything anime does but better. Parzival, Orlando Furioso, and Jerusalem Delivered are good starters if you want to read the type of stuff you see in anime, but well done. Parzival alone has a loli, a tsundere, and a pregnant woman who squirts her breast milk at people during a nervous breakdown after finding out about her husband's death.

BRAVO NOLAN!

that really does sound like a refined anime plot.

I'll try nojap for a bit, will I feel cleansed afterwards?

all I read was "the jew fears the samurai"
reminder that the neocon trotskyist warwongers and the neoliberal socdem globalists are on the same side(the kikes) and hate anime.