SpongeBob renewed until 2019

SpongeBob renewed until 2019

archive.is/2FnzN

Other urls found in this thread:

adampaloian.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WwIbQCQxsBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think anyone expected otherwise.

Spongebob will outlive his creator

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

"When SpongeBob turns 20 he will turn into a real boy and you will all have to watch Human Bob and enjoy it. He turned 18 today, so you have 2 more years to sort out your feelings."

Get ready for human bob

Who said that?

we all saw this coming

It's like poetry.

adampaloian.tumblr.com/

Just when I thought it would finally be cancelled, this happens… Just end his misery already.

It was nice while it lasted.

I like his drawings being standalone, or something from Ren & Stimpy, but they absolutely do not fit spongebob at all. Awful.

It's about time that someone go nuclear and quit. I want to see Clancy Brown act in real movies again, I want Tom Kenny to take a brake from the sponge for a while. Sort of how I've been praying for one of the voices of the simpsons to die for years now. Dan Castelanetta has to be in his sixties, Julie Kavener has to be in her seventies, cause I saw here in awakenings with Robin Williams way back in the 1980's. Shows run too damn long.

Honestly, the show has been getting better lately. Some of the newer latest season episodes have been OK. Some people were saying they're on par with pre-movie Spongebob and that's simply not true, but they are much better then what Spongebob was at previously.

I mean, the lows it hit in other seasons were so fucking low it'd be impossible to go that low again. They've toned down the gore and hyper detailed characters, brought back the lighter tone, improved the animation quality, and made it more likeable.

Now if they can improve from the rare sensible chuckle to real humor, we'd be getting somewhere.

Nick really is going to shit, yet so many youtube e-celebs just keep calling them amazing or revolutionary and the best channel on right now. Feels like standards have fallen so low that this kinda shit is somehow the pinnacle now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwIbQCQxsBY

Don't worry, its bound to happen eventually. Julie Kavner or Harry Shearer will probably be the first ones to kick it.

Pretty sure Marcia Wallace already died and had her character written off the show?

He's talking about the main characters.

That was just the first strike and it already cost them quite a bit for completely removing her character. Sadly she didn't do many voices. For the show to truly get fucked, one of mains or VAs who do a lot of voices need to croak.

They have so much recorded by now I'm sure if they wanted to they could just use edited dialogue from previous episodes to keep a major character around if the VA dies.

There is no justice in this world

Tom Kenny on the Simpsons?

>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN
WHAT THE FUCK WENT SO WRONG WITH NICK??? WHY THE FUCK CAN'T NICK LET OTHER SHOWS HAVE A CHANCE FOR ONCE???

It makes so much money, user. So, so very much.

We were so fucking close for this shit to be over…

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I thought the recent movie was pretty OK

you don't have to have good TV shows comics movies or even videogames to make money
you can just take whats in a trash can, put some air freshener and a mask on it, whip out your marketing department, and pay a few e-celebs to say they highly anticipate it then say its good, and do the same for websites that rate that sort of stuff

then you'll turn up a profit

He's not saying that Nick is good; he ridicules them for their poor meme marketing and other things in earlier recent videos. He's just saying that Loud House is doing really good in the ratings. In fact, I'd say it's doing better than Teen Titans Go! right now.

You couldn't be more insincere, could you?

I'm okay with this.

Looks like it's the end of SpongeBob since he's already been beating the dust. Don't get me wrong, I like the old episodes better, but I think it's time to end this show with the bang.

isnt it always season 1-3 content used?

Remember when Nick hyped up the stage musical, only for it to seemingly drop off the face of the earth?

It hasn't disappeared, yet. It had a small theater screening last year, and will premiere in Broadway later this year.

What were you expecting honestly?

Nick was always ultra liberal, it's just that back then they at least had some decent shows to watch.

They apparently recorded a studio album last August

2020 here we come!

Except only shit from the first four seasons are the only that can actually be used for memes.

Please someone, end SpongeBob's suffering.

You were right

Will never happen at this rate. So long as it makes money, It'll keep pumping out

I feel like I'm missing some context here.

Manchester bombing, you dolt

Well, fuck. Been too long since I last checked the news.

Does this mean more Sandy fanservice?

It means Dan Schneider's going to write himself in as her childhood crush.

Really? I was expecting Nickelodeon to become an all-Anime channel so I could get to see my waifus in cable TV instead of torrenting shit.

Elaborate.

Wiki says that Sandy was supposed to have a song and dance number in her bikini while raking leaves in "prehibernation week"