SpongeBob renewed until 2019

archive.is/2FnzN

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2FnzN
adampaloian.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WwIbQCQxsBY

William Evans
William Evans

I don't think anyone expected otherwise.

Jose James
Jose James

Spongebob will outlive his creator

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

"When SpongeBob turns 20 he will turn into a real boy and you will all have to watch Human Bob and enjoy it. He turned 18 today, so you have 2 more years to sort out your feelings."

Get ready for human bob

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Who said that?

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

samurai jack ends
world turns back to normal
we all saw this coming

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

It's like poetry.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

adampaloian.tumblr.com/

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Just when I thought it would finally be cancelled, this happens… Just end his misery already.

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

It was nice while it lasted.

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

I like his drawings being standalone, or something from Ren & Stimpy, but they absolutely do not fit spongebob at all. Awful.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

It's about time that someone go nuclear and quit. I want to see Clancy Brown act in real movies again, I want Tom Kenny to take a brake from the sponge for a while. Sort of how I've been praying for one of the voices of the simpsons to die for years now. Dan Castelanetta has to be in his sixties, Julie Kavener has to be in her seventies, cause I saw here in awakenings with Robin Williams way back in the 1980's. Shows run too damn long.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Honestly, the show has been getting better lately. Some of the newer latest season episodes have been OK. Some people were saying they're on par with pre-movie Spongebob and that's simply not true, but they are much better then what Spongebob was at previously.

I mean, the lows it hit in other seasons were so fucking low it'd be impossible to go that low again. They've toned down the gore and hyper detailed characters, brought back the lighter tone, improved the animation quality, and made it more likeable.

Now if they can improve from the rare sensible chuckle to real humor, we'd be getting somewhere.

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Nick really is going to shit, yet so many youtube e-celebs just keep calling them amazing or revolutionary and the best channel on right now. Feels like standards have fallen so low that this kinda shit is somehow the pinnacle now.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwIbQCQxsBY

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

one of the voices of the simpsons to die for years now
Don't worry, its bound to happen eventually. Julie Kavner or Harry Shearer will probably be the first ones to kick it.

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Pretty sure Marcia Wallace already died and had her character written off the show?

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

He's talking about the main characters.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

That was just the first strike and it already cost them quite a bit for completely removing her character. Sadly she didn't do many voices. For the show to truly get fucked, one of mains or VAs who do a lot of voices need to croak.

Logan Green
Logan Green

They have so much recorded by now I'm sure if they wanted to they could just use edited dialogue from previous episodes to keep a major character around if the VA dies.

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Spongeboob creator Stephen Hillenburg has ALS
Nickelodean proceeds to continue their brutal raping of his creatively bankrupt toilet humored cartoon character
He'll die knowing his entire legacy revolves Spongebob being a retard.
There is no justice in this world

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Tom Kenny on the Simpsons?

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

SpongeBob will never ever end
The show will continue til the end of time or til armageddon
>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN
WHAT THE FUCK WENT SO WRONG WITH NICK??? WHY THE FUCK CAN'T NICK LET OTHER SHOWS HAVE A CHANCE FOR ONCE???

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

It makes so much money, user. So, so very much.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

We were so fucking close for this shit to be over…

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

first pic
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

James Fisher
James Fisher

I thought the recent movie was pretty OK

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

you don't have to have good TV shows comics movies or even videogames to make money
you can just take whats in a trash can, put some air freshener and a mask on it, whip out your marketing department, and pay a few e-celebs to say they highly anticipate it then say its good, and do the same for websites that rate that sort of stuff

then you'll turn up a profit

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

He's not saying that Nick is good; he ridicules them for their poor meme marketing and other things in earlier recent videos. He's just saying that Loud House is doing really good in the ratings. In fact, I'd say it's doing better than Teen Titans Go! right now.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

that tweet
You couldn't be more insincere, could you?

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

more Spongebob content that can potentially be used for ghetto memes

I'm okay with this.

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Looks like it's the end of SpongeBob since he's already been beating the dust. Don't get me wrong, I like the old episodes better, but I think it's time to end this show with the bang.

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

isnt it always season 1-3 content used?

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

Remember when Nick hyped up the stage musical, only for it to seemingly drop off the face of the earth?

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

It hasn't disappeared, yet. It had a small theater screening last year, and will premiere in Broadway later this year.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

What were you expecting honestly?
Nick was always ultra liberal, it's just that back then they at least had some decent shows to watch.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

They apparently recorded a studio album last August

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

2020 here we come!

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Except only shit from the first four seasons are the only that can actually be used for memes.

Please someone, end SpongeBob's suffering.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

You were right

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Will never happen at this rate. So long as it makes money, It'll keep pumping out

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

first pic
I feel like I'm missing some context here.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

Manchester bombing, you dolt

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Well, fuck. Been too long since I last checked the news.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Does this mean more Sandy fanservice?

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

It means Dan Schneider's going to write himself in as her childhood crush.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

Really? I was expecting Nickelodeon to become an all-Anime channel so I could get to see my waifus in cable TV instead of torrenting shit.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

tfw deleted scene of sandy dancing will never be released

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

Elaborate.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Wiki says that Sandy was supposed to have a song and dance number in her bikini while raking leaves in "prehibernation week"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit