Why aren't you using the best distro, ferenOS?

why aren't you using the best distro, ferenOS?

Because I don't keep up with new distros because most of them will die in a year or so

Because I don't keep up with new distros because I have real work to do.

It's literally just a pre-riced Linux Mint Cinnamon...

So it's a distro, based on a distro, based on a distro. In other words, pure cancer, with each duplication yielding a shittier mutation.

So it's a distro, based on a distro, based on a distro, based on a distro. In other words pure cancer, with each duplication yielding a shittier mutation.

it's rolling release fucktard

it's the first rolling release ubuntu based distro ever made

why not use debian testing?

OP here

That's what I've been using but what's the point of using something that's just worse for the user? With Ubuntu/Ubuntu based distros everything can be handled through a GUI, it makes things easier and faster

fool ubuntu IS debian testing
there is nothing that ubuntu can do with a gui that debian cant
you just have to figure out what the gui program is called and install it yourself
but in exchange you get rid of 2 layers of fuckery and you can easily upgrade to sid which is a REAL rolling distro

What.

you're a complete fucking nigger

no, ubuntu is the nigger, and fernos is whatever steals from niggers... arabs? jews?

That would be Latinos.

Do really you not know how to install the software you need regardless of what "distro" you are using?

why use this when you can use solus? it automatically makes any other rolling release distro obsolete

But I'm already using Void.

Does it package Python 3.7?
Does it run on ARM?
Those are two things Debian provides to me painlessly. If Solus doesn't then it doesn't obsolete Debian.

are you asking if a ROLLING RELEASE distro runs python 3.7 when Debian does?
Do you know what rolling release even is?
No, it does not run on ARM but it's meant to be a desktop distro

lol, I'm not listening to any of your Linux advice, ferenGUIfag

I use a rolling release distribution. It's Debian Sid. It provides python3.6 as the default Python 3, as well as the newly released beta version of python3.7 as a parallel package. Being rolling release allows it to be quick with providing packages like those.
If it's only meant to be a desktop distro then it doesn't make all other rolling release distros obselete, does it now?

How do you get any work done?

You mean watch all my animes? It‘s hard to keep up at times, but then I‘ll just pull an all-nighter.

Because it's not Gentoo.

which is a good thing

LMAO

Fuck off Champ

literally who

Wtf is that? Where are all these random distros coming from?

Children with nothing better to do and no hope of a gf