Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fELJFDBSEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6V3Fg2vN0
youtube.com/watch?v=TCxfR7AeMPc
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA
youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks like a turd with corn in it.

I wonder when, exactly, it was that liberals decided to stop trying to convince people of the dubious righteousness of their actions and instead decided to just go for broke and taunt us until we hang them?

I seriously thought this was another smiling banana edit at first.

why are conservatives always such violent terrorists? they want to kill anyone they dont like, they really dont belong in a peaceful post-capitalist society.

so wen r u gong 2 heng dem truppy trannie?
nebber?

Yeah m8, those peaceful historical left figures.

bcuz truppfle cupplers gand argyoo 4 shid

OMGROFL BRONALD BRUMPF LOVERS BTFO

But real communism has never been tried!

So literally a Nazi?

I think you literally have to be a nigger not to be a Nazi now.

this isnt a post-capitalist society, kike
>>>Holla Forums

the difference is a radical centrist wants to kill people indiscriminately through something like a plague

Is this really?

Yes, it's regressive liberals that have the capability to constructed a better society.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fELJFDBSEs

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6V3Fg2vN0

youtube.com/watch?v=TCxfR7AeMPc

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

that's how nature does it

Nature selects, it's just not necessarily intelligent selection.

In my case, the criteria is pretty simple. Pink/blue haired commiefag on the left? Dead. Screaming nazifag on the right? Dead.

That's how I'd do it, at least. No virus, just out-right brutal slaughter.

BASED CENTRIST

Jesus fucking Christ leftypol.

I found you nazis via Vice.

The racism here is truly horrifying.

Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to POC in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Sincerely, a jewish girl.

lackluster memes belong on reddit.

Fantasy world but whatever floats your boat I guess.

AYO, HOL UP

Literally the exact same thing!

Sorry, I was going to listen to you, but now your argument is FUCKING IGNORED. This board has strict standards regarding grammar (or "grammer", as you would know it).

Lol first time I ever thought about it but Nazi's and SJW are literally the same thing. Both of them are the same

Just wait until you discover that capitalists and communists are exactly the same too, it will blow your mind.

Is it cuckino if the BBC is a trap?

People should be made aware of this maybe then they will realize how stupid these politics are.