youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
0xacab.org/sizeofcat/iBoot
anonfiles.cc/file/9cabee76c151557497d038769fec8f04
github.com/PUNISHMENT-POSSE/Apple-iOS-9-Source-Code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>github.com/ZioShiba/iBoot/archive/master.zip
Alternative download when GitHub nukes it: my.mixtape.moe/fytdmd.zip

(sage for self-reply)

>A snippet of code thats isolated from higher os functions which in addition uses a hardware root of trust to ensure code integrity is leaked

Hello (((Apple)))! Scared the goyim are waking up? For those of you out there who aren't shilling macfags, have a read: defectivebydesign.org/apple

So this basically means we can just straight up compile our own bootloaders to enable root user in iOS

Or alternatively, it means we can port Android to Apple devices

It doesn't matter what level of abstraction is used between the ROM-resident bootloader and the iOS bootloader, iBoot supersedes iOS init which means we can inject payloads into the OS before any security features are loaded and supersede them

Part of the project is licensed under the MPLv1.1. This means that the source for the licensed code should have been distributed with the iphone / downloadable from opensource.apple.com/.
Unfortunately, the MPL license allows you to statically link with proprietary code so the rest of the iBoot remains proprietary.

It is my greatest regret that I never got to ask Steve Jobs "Hi Steve, how's Lisa?". I'm glad he's dead, but I'm not glad he's gone.

rofl what a shit forum.

Reddit really is the worse

oh no

Did anyone look through this? Anything interesting? Sure are a lot of files.

No raunchy comments it seems
lib/heap/heap.c: /* just in case some idiotic user modifies winfo, update loop iterator before calling */

Repository unavailable due to DMCA takedown.

This repository is currently disabled due to a DMCA takedown notice. We have disabled public access to the repository. The notice has been publicly posted.

If you are the repository owner, and you believe that your repository was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you have the right to file a counter notice and have the repository reinstated. Our help articles provide more details on our DMCA takedown policy and how to file a counter notice. If you have any questions about the process or the risks in filing a counter notice, we suggest that you consult with a lawyer.

good luck getting it to boot after changing it. Secure enclave initiates iboot.

Literally the 2nd post has a backup you dumb nigger

iBoot-master$ grep -ir slave|wc 77 602 8195
This is highly problematic

Nice looking C code, tho.

you could make jailbreaks for days with this shit.
Those fags won't even let you post it because
like goddamn.

Isn't it ironical that internet chans are famous for hating jews, blacks, women, latinX, trannies and anyone who isn't a fucking white male*, yet is more egalitarian with regards to whom is posting the content than reddit, faceberg, twatter and tumblr. In fact, we don't care who you are, as long as what you say is somewhat relevant. That is unlike reddit, where a revelation can (as it has happened in this incident) go unnoticed for several months because OP was not a karma whore. This should act as a reminder that chan hatred of reddit is well-founded and not just some retarded internet turf war.

*Just like South Africa once made a bunch of Japanese emissaries honorary whites for a stay, SJWs consider asian men honorary whites.

(pic related: freedom of speech is more than not being thrown in the slammer for speaking your mind)

xd

The fact that it's a bootloading and not the OS means you could use it to port other OSs to the iPhone.

Then Holla Forumscancers come and and shit up the threads because they can't stand other people getting along.

Seriously, Holla Forums has done its best to get rid of that old idea like Shii wrote about. Most people here are fucking SomethingAwful-level teenage shitheads.

It's also ironic that forums where people can post anonymously and get an equal voice without filter always leans right-wing with the aforementioned qualities in your post. Whereas a left-wing forum requires arbitrary moral regulation of discussion lest you get labeled for wrongthink.

Damn I thought this was cuckchan for a second

Ignore him. He's the same poster that brings up the Holla Forums boogeyman in every thread for no reason or proper context

> my.mixtape.moe/fytdmd.zip
Backup here: web.archive.org/web/20180208023033/https://my.mixtape.moe/fytdmd.zip
And magnet link here: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b750642359d6330ef9e26ea78b503f7110a081b5&dn=iBoot.zip&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I rarely check archives of cuckchan for a certain thread that never came here, and it's fucking cancer
Any vaguely right wing comment has people whining about muh Holla Forums

let's duplicate the future of forums thread

I blame lack of class awareness
We need more manarchists and less discord trannies on the hard left imageboards, otherwise Nazbol is doomed
same with ancaps compared to brownshirts

Is "Shlomo" your first or second name?
>>>/auschwitz/

Explain? I've read a bunch of Shii's stuff, but I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Hey Holla Forums, what if I told you nobody here actually cares about your politics and we all collectively cringe whenever you reveal your power level through posts like this?

DMCA'd.
Does anyone have the sauce?

here u go fam: youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Shit, it's been years since I got Rickrolled.

alternative download here:

Here's another mirror just for good measure
0xacab.org/sizeofcat/iBoot

What does that mean? I always thought "secure enclave" is just a marketing buzzword, whats preventing you from modifying this? In what way would you go about it?

The comments are not as sterile and lifeless as i would've thought coming from Apple

While we are on that subject.
I just lost the game

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

It means that those scene groups dedicated to reverse engineering this thing to get in to phone just drowned in an aquarium of their of semen.

everyone ITT is a faggot, no exceptions.

Not even you

especially not even me

>

And now we have access to flaws that wouldn't exist in open source because they would have been seen and patched :^)

You do realize that it's WAY easier for one person to plant a needle in a haystack than for a thousand other people to find it? And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'm not even getting into things like obfuscated or underhanded code etc. Saying that open source is inherently secure because everyone can access the source is like saying that nobody can hide anything in a jungle that anyone can enter and search through. If you deploy an army to scrutinize the jungle you'll sure find it eventually. Except there is no army which constantly scrutinizes all of open source code. It might have been a plausible concept twenty years a go but surely not now when the amount of code has grown by many orders of magnitude and is still growing.

Easier finding is a two-edged sword but open source also allows much easier fixing of bugs by anyone. Try getting support for your ten-year-old router or operating system, or patching a bug out of a binary blob.

lmao, this guy is literally berating everyone in the makefile comments

Fellow Dashchan user of good taste

Keep using Normie, Satan.

RIP in peace the poor bastard who leaked this.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Your argument goes against your own position and relies on untrusted users making changes to a repository without being reviewed. In open source you have control over the repository if you are a part of the team. Untrusted users have to make requests. Everyone can see those requests.
Proprietary software has no way to guarantee it hasn't been back doored. There's no access to the code so you just have to put your trust in someone else who could easily put in hundreds of back doors without you ever knowing. Proprietary software in large companies is worked on by thousands of people typically all code monkeys from India who accidentally or intentionally insert bugs in to the code all the time. This code is rarely reviewed and the important thing is the bottom line if it boots or not.

Latest Iphone source code release
People within Apple released the most basic code, central to the Iphone's existence, to Github in unencrypted form anyone could read. This is the code the NSA puts their bugs in, and now, no doubt, there are droves of programmers going over the code to reveal exactly how bad it is compromised. The exact operating system the code was for is IOS 9, which is a recent version, but not the latest IOS 11. 9 is probably good enough to tell all.
The media is focusing on how this can be used to jail break phones, but the real issue here (that they would never talk about) is the fact that you can bet foreign governments are combing their way through the Iphone's source code to see exactly where the NSA put their back doors in, and where the back doors might lead to.

This clearly demonstrates the risk companies face when they cooperate with intelligence agencies to produce products that are penetrable for some people, and not others. All it takes is someone who cares about the public more than they care about their job and the deep state to blow the whole thing wide open. Obviously the linked article does not say this will pull the pants off the NSA yet again and instead stays on the sideline talking about jail breaking phones - but who would expect them to tell the public what is really going on with this?

The code that has been released is the exact code that allows them to keep the phone's microphone and camera on when it is turned off. It is the code that will allow the NSA or others to plant "evidence" on your phone, or read everything on it in the background, without you ever noticing. It is the code that will allow them to place specialized software on your phone without you ever knowing or seeing it, in case they want to add features to their spying abilities, such as applications that would cause the phone to continue recording it's location via GPS while you are out of reach of any cell tower, and then, when you are back in reach, send them a map of everywhere you went, what you said, and what you saw. Out of box the phone probably does not have that ability simply because it would be risky when it ate memory space in the phone - astute users might notice, so the NSA would only use such applications in special cases.

Obviously they are not going to tell the public about this in any way that would really allow the public to know what is going on, but they can't stop the Russians, Iranians, and whoever else from getting a boost in their state security.

Appleā€™s Core iOS Source Code Leaked

iBoot_BootROM_iBSS_iBSS_iLLB_Source_Codes.rar

Apple iOS 9 Source Code.zip (12.84 MB)

anonfiles.cc/file/9cabee76c151557497d038769fec8f04

listen here niggers, if you're on a Mac I'd suggest you put it elsewhere - Linux, Windows, idgaf .. but you know those fucking negroes are going to put some shit in an update to search for this code on your machines.

So would this be good to bypass an iCloud sign in? Found an iPad Mini and getting through the authorization is a bitch.

Apple-iOS-9-Source-Code

github.com/PUNISHMENT-POSSE/Apple-iOS-9-Source-Code

Give it back, Jamal.

I cast Ressurection

If I wanted to read and understand what this leaked iBoot is, I would learn Swift and Objective-C and research the tech sheets for devices released with iOS 9?

Apple and NeXT were pretty good prior to 2006 or so.

After they set the standard for mobile, they just kind of gave up and went 100% into the normie market, kinda like Microsoft but years before.