Trump to make announcement on Tuesday/Wednesday

Didn't see a thread on this and couldn't find a snippet on JewTube, so pardon the shit OP. Fox is covering the ball drop event in New York City and Trump said during a quick press conference while in Mar a Lago saying he's going to announce something related to why he doesn't believe in the lungenpresse's story about Russian hackers in the election next Tuesday or Wednesday. Any speculation on what chess piece he's about to move?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaIMMMaWZwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump will have a press conference relating the similarity in the run up to wmd-iraq with hackorz-russia, and then accuse the entire media of lugenpresse for decades.
He'll then announce that Ivanka is starting up the only "fair and true media outlet" in the western hemisphere. They will be the only media to be allowed to interview him.
The salt must flow.

Not sure.

Do you have a source for this?

Make this come true.

I think you should brush your teeth with a 9mm.

Fox showed some clips from a press conference in Mar a Lago. He's down there celebrating New Year's. He stopped by a press pool while there to take questions. I checked Youtube, but no source yet. He wasn't very specific, but we'll probably hear kvetching about it in the next day or two.

Nah, he definitely did. I mostly wanted to forward the message that this is going to be a thing. Was on Fox and in video. Not sure if any other anons are watching the ball drop.

That would be amusing.

He was saying a few days ago he would be meeting with advisors and commenting this next week about the Russia thing, so if there's a press conference he probably will be commenting on this.

It is something looming in the air for a few weeks now, especially due to Obama's actions, so it'll be fucking hilarious if it turns out he's gonna shit talk Obama about being such a fear monger along with the media.

It'll probably be a couple of statements, about Russia and how First nigger keeps pissing on their shoes and telling them it's raining; the other could be about how first nigger is turning his back on our (((greatest ally)))

youtube.com/watch?v=qaIMMMaWZwU

I don't have a problem with a state run media option, as long as its public its state run and you still have plenty of other free media.

Like everyone knows the BBC is state run.

Problem is everything in the US is state/banker run and its taken 20 years of lies for everyone to figure it out.

Honestly I want Breitbart or RightSideNews to make a new Trump TV channel. We need a new 24/7 News channel.

But what I really want is Holla Forums TV where our shitposting is the lower banner on the bottom of the screen unfiltered 24/7.>>8647490

In the end, for the normalfags, he can paint Obama as a warhawk maniac since Obama also wants to go after Assad and even Iran all the while Obamacare is an unmitigated disaster.

Trump should had flown the Russians to overseas Trump resort to hang out until trump's inauguration.

Lurk more newfriend

PLOT TWIST
Guccifer2.0 is Barron.

THOSE DIGITS

Kek. Did you mean more than 100?

I'm not opposed to this

I for one welcome the redpill machine.

Inb4 Milo is still a faggot and Spencer is a kike tool

I bet Jonestown could morph into a respectable character if the shekels and prestige outweighed the "Texas kosher conspiracy mad man" that he plays now. In other words, Jones could easily be the press
Secretary if he could shake the whole "911 was an inside govt Job and Sandy hook
was a giant hoax, no kids died" albatross.

Other than that, his verbal IQ is off the charts and he would have no problem Bullshitting the press for 20 minutes a day if he switched to "normal Alex" mode.

TINY BARON

Media would be second Bishop (not church).

It's impossible to have state run media and independent media coexist, if they significantly disagree on a story it could cause civil war or regime change. And that's why in the UK it doesn't matter which news you watch, they are all singing from the same marxist hymn-sheet.
Questioning the validity of the state media narrative is the same as saying your government is deceiving you.

To be fair, FOX was the mouthpiece for the neo-cons during the Bush years. It was pretty close to state-run media. All the while, other outlets were trashing them. No civil war, unfortunately. Never got the chance to remove Marxist.

I would actually have no problem with this at all.

kek
The FCC would probably shut it down within the first hour.
Imagine a news channel where a nigger is called a nigger, and a kike a kike…where the proof that humans are actually a number of different sub-species is presented without fear…where every lie and warped innuendo of the leftists is pointed out and exposed as the utter crap it really is.

How many frustrated heart attacks, suicides, & drug overdoses could we expect from the Bolshevik leadership & their dupes within the first day?
The salt flow would poison the oceans & kill all the fish.

I agree, but only if it's future Barron from that time travel thread that I can't post because someone else already did.

Will he mention the billions of dollars spent on subverting the media by Soros and the CF?

Leave.

I haven't seen that one before. Very nice.

Why don't we Max Headroom an existing channel with a guy presenting scientific fact, then?

I'm just saying that would be the greatest thing ever.
Imagine the interviews and the comments underneath.
I would never turn my TV off

Maybe he has proof that Seth Rich was the one who leaked the info to Wikileaks.

May the Filterman ever filter onward.

Easier said than done.

This. Never forget they're ALL bought and paid for to push a narrative and brainwash us.

Remember all those propaganda bills Obama signed? They seem to have a lot of leeway in how they can be used. I think Trump could literally hire Holla Forums as a government news team for "countering foreign propaganda." Can you imagine the limits to which we could stretch that definition? I absolutely, positively think Holla Forums could run a major news network, and the butthurt would be heard around the world within the first 2 minutes.

Saved.

I'm not a broadcasting expert but from little I do know (HAM/ATV) I think it would effectively be impossible today, and anything powerful enough to be successful would be easy to triangulate rapidly. The FCC has a strangle hold on all broadcast spectrums and they'll quickly throw your ass in prison and fine you 10K for each day you broadcasted over top of something as soon as they caught you, and they likely would.

It's basically impossible to get a license too, they're auctioned when they become available so it insures only the top corporations that already own everything will be able to bid in and acquire a license. There is an allotment for educational non-profits but good luck getting one.

explains why he started taking intelligence briefings. he's going to hang them with their own bullshit narrative