What the fuck did she mean by this?

What the fuck did she mean by this?

She meant "ooga booga, click click whistle click, bix nood mufugga".

Ooga booga go back to yokuda

i want Reddit Summer to be OVER

I actually liked that scene. It was nice for Theon to be more than a castrated beta punching bag tbh. He will be a dickless Chad in the next season.

Charlize Theron does not have nuts, man.

Reddit Summer

the token gorilla.

John Wilkes Booth perpetrated the greatest crime against humanity when he killed Lincoln. Lincoln literally wanted to deport all the slaves to africa and save us from this nightmare.

Feels real good man.

I'm sick of listening to you cuck complain, >>>/reddipol/ is thatta way children. In case you havent realised your efforts at board subversion have failed…It's time to call it a fay now and go back to where you you belong. Take your whining back to your safe space because we don't want to hear it anymore you fucking cucks.

Forgot my sage.

Sorry OP it's not your fault that the politicucks ruined your thread. Don't take it personally

Reported for insulting a gorilla.
Gorillas are clearly superior to Leslie Jones, enjoy your ban.

leftypol spotted and globally reported.
>>>/oven/

Leftists and redditors shouldn't meme, they're bad at it.
You already tried to kill the power of Pepe with your shitty Kekistan meme.

feels excellent

So much this. We all saw what you were trying to do and even the mods have started shutting your shit down, face it cuck your time on this board is OVER. It's time to slither on back to your hole you fucking worms. You won't be missed.

Couldn't agree more. I'm fully king sick of their bs.

You ain't the sharpest tool in the shed are you? Crawl on back to Holla Forums you stupid hate fuelled troll.

>>>/cuck/

You say that like Holla Forums is comprised of anything else.

Actual Holla Forums is a left leaning pro freedom board. All the shilling in the world won't change that. You have already lost.

3/10 a bit too triggered.

Jesus christ, BOY, the summer in you is overwhelming

freudian slip I'd assume?

Holla Forums is 8 people and you only make up 1/8th of the board.

Translation from bix nood to english
"Theon Greyjoy does not possess male genitalia. Therefore kicking him in the groin is woefully inadequate strategy in combat, my good sir."

Sorry to break it to you, but Holla Forums has a pretty strong presence here, M8. Anywhere that we arent actively suppressed and silenced, we naturally begin to grow and dominate. This is why we are 1# priority for removal and censorship on social media, even above terrorists and pedophiles.

feels extraordinary

Sex lad, gender is a sociological term with no meaning.

Gender is older than sex you trog.

So you're admitting to subverting language to your own ends.

>>>/plebbit/

You can't argue with the facts

Of sociology being bunk pretty sure it's self refuting.

Gender was originally simply a term for classifying nouns in the English language. No one has a gender. Words have genders.

Masculine (e.g. He, him)
Feminine (e.g. her she)
Genderless/agender (e.g. it, rock, map)
Indeterminate/undetermined (e.g. person, dog, student)

Or at least that is how it was before marxist jews once again fucked with our language. Its amazing how much damage you can do to the fabric of civilization, simply by changing the usage of words and inventing new ones like "racist" or "sexist."

prove it

I'm not taking this seriously lad it's Holla Forums.

Don't have to sociology does it itself. Self refuting and all that lad.

so you admit you don't have an argument

Pretty sure I said sociology had all the arguments to disprove itself form the start. I see those commie jewish tricks though trying to twist meaning.

Not an argument.

It wasn't meant to be one. Sorry you're damaged.

Who are the ones that constantly virtue signal and just HAVE to let EVERYBODY know how politically incorrect they are? Who is it that is CONSTANTLY posting political threads and trying to shift the board into Holla Forumseddit 2: Holla Forums boogaloo? Who are the ones that enter a state of impotent rage if they so much as glance at a black man? And you say that I am the triggered one??? Holla Forumseddit are triggered 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They are even more triggered than the "ess jay dubyas" that they love complaining about.

Speaking from personal experience I know that there are AT LEAST 4 other users of this board with leftist views so that makes us majority left leaning. The numbers aren't even relevant anyway, the point is that before Holla Forums swarmed the board with samefriending and shill tactics we were a leftist board.

Ftfy. It's time for you to go back to your home…Bye.
>>>/reddipol/

You just don't get it do you? You really are a fucking CUCK and now everybody in this thread knows it…People like you THINK you are SO clever but we'll see how clever you actually are when the day of reckoning arrives and a whole pack of those "nu males" show up at your front door ready to push your shit in. I eat keyboard warriors like you for breakfast and I would fucking dominate you if we ever met IRL and i can assure you that you wouldn't be the first snowflake nazi to buckle in my presence. I could turn you into a stuttering wreck in a matter ofor mintestinal, i have a very commanding presence and stand at 6'5, I WILL dominate you verbally (and physically if it becomes necessary).

You talk the talk but I don't think you sad little cuck snowflakes will be willing to walk the walk when push comes to shove… we'll see how "extraordinary" you feel when it's time to pay the toll for your idiotic decisions. Those "nu males" are going to be your executioners one day and the irony will be absolutely delicious. I am seriously reaching a point where I don't give a fuck anymore I just want you off my board whatever the cost…I will kill this entire board before I let you subvert it further. Consider yourself warned.

YOU ARE THE CANCER!
YOU ARE KILLING Holla Forums!
WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
WE WILL NOT LET YOU SUCCEED!

Sounds like wishful thinking tbh.

you may as well put a bullet through your brain and end your suffering

That right there is the definition of an indoctrinated numale. Calling yourself left or right leaning is a numale thing.

Holla Forums here, you're wrong. Gas the kikes race war now.

Look around you. I'm a fucking left-libertarian hippie and I can recognize that the majority of the political posts and threads are right-leaning. Most of the left-leaning threads are actually just shitting on the ideology. This place is as left-leaning as stormfront.

Let us know when you want a real political philosophy.

Since when? I bet you can't even prove it.

tup fucking kek. maybe it will work better next time if you call us "right wing SJWs" on top of all that

top fucking kek. get off this board and go tell antifa to vandalize your neighbor's house because they voted for Trump.

you're waifu a drunk shit
you're failed memephrase will never catch on
your rulecucked forever and ever
but you'll be BO NEVER EVER

Looking at that second image I just realized we will never see something like that again from Holla Forums because of the retarded character limit for reports.

Every numale I know is either too much of a lanky skelleton, too manlety, or both. They could get guns, I guess, but let's be honest, they won't.