4chan ISP blocking

Why does 4chan have one of the largest ISPs in the USA blocked?

What did they mean by this?

Who cares

you have to go back

I knew I'd find you here.

HOW DO YOU KNOW ME!?!?!?

Jap moot being jap moot

Don't know don't care. Go back to cuckchan and stay there.

If they b& any and all ranges associated with phones and schools (uni included), the boards would be much better off. Hell, this board would be better off if we did the same.

But mook would not make shekeru from advertisers and would not have anyone left dumb enough to buy a pass so their info can be sold.

I'm not sure it was intended.

Verizon is like one of the top 5 wired and THE top wireless.

StraightTalk, the no contract thing from Tracfone/WalMart, uses the Verizon network.
Those particular phonefags could post whatever contraband they wanted and there was no identity at all associated with the account… making them largely untrackable and unbannable.
I think it's intentional.

If that is the reason for it then there are lots of other phone services that can do the same thing.

Boost Mobile/T-Mobile/TracPhone/etc… ban all of those also? That would take out 90% of the US.

I don't know that that's the reason.
I only know that I got one of those phones once and trolled the shit out of 420chan. For a solid week they thought I was an ongoing raid of a bunch of people talking about "big hentai" and calling the admin's old lady out for being a dumb tyrannical cunt.

Oh, yeah. The IP changes every few seconds on those… not sure how other phones work. I once double posted and had two different IDs for the same post… just a second apart.

Probably the spying. They sucked King nigger's dick extra long and hard.

Well most StraightTalk phones sold at Walmart are AT&T because the service is cheaper than the Verizon version (StraightTalk uses both depending on certain areas).

Hell I could troll the shit out of them with free proxies. It's not like there is any shortage of them.

If it was intentional to block Verizon, I doubt it was because of shit posting.

Try changing DNS settings to something not controlled by Verizon. Might work if that's their method of censorship. Try jewgles 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 DNS servers.

IIRC, someone spammed with their ISP.

4.2.2.2 works

Nobody gives a shit about cuckchan.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Shills were using wide IP ranges served by Verizon to shit post. CTR probably had a contract with Verizon. In the end they ended up banning the IP ranges because almost all the traffic coming through was for the first time, mostly shills, and not regular users.

Holla Forums should ban Israeli IP ranges.

Yeah no. Some of us can't sit in our basement all day faggot.

You can't really contribute anything worthwhile either, can you?
Been doing some good work on the phone, have ya? Tons of OC, lots of help reading hacked emails, so much quality posting?

Nah. You phonefags can go.

Phones are good only for shitposting, you can't properly read and learn anything on a phone and you can't create anything. Would be fantastic if phones were lurk-only or had a flag so they could all be hidden.

Op, we left for a reason. That place is nothing but bad news to us. We simply don't care and don't want to hear from it ever again. You don't belong here. Reddit is more suitable for you 4cuckfags. Leave and never come back. Also, reported.

Wow, what a fantastic and original post… also quite timely. Hell of a contribution there, user. I reckon you must be on your phone.

THIS IS NOT A 4CHAN REFUGE
GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is exactly what we are. Even named this board after one of theirs.

Let me say a word or two about you fucking autists who have the same shit to say about everything… over and over and over again.
Ready? Here they are: fuck off. you contribute nothing and consistently make the board a worse place.

Holy fuck you are pathetic, do everyone a favor and toast the new year with a sparkling glass of bleach.

There's that good ol' originality I'm talking about. Man, if only everyone posted like you this place would be… it would be… well, it'd be fucking 4chan… because that's who you post like.