TURKROACH NIGHTCLUB ATTACKED

"Gunmen have attacked a night club in Istanbul, reportedly injuring scores of people, Turkish channel NTV reports. Footage shows armored police vehicles surrounding the building as ambulances are rushed to the scene."

archive.is/17Itl

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38481521
twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/815352316995977216
reina.com.tr
facebook.com/ReinaIstanbul
youtube.com/watch?v=fcI5rNR5TGM
twitter.com/Greywolf1909/status/814045340651372545
instagram.com/p/BOs_X-FA95B/
archive.is/TVYyO
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5lcu79/shooting_istanbul_video_keeps_getting_deleted_no/
archive.is/DGBfH
archive.is/Iisas
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chilling-cctv-istanbul-nightclub-massacre-9544790
archive.is/TiKW0
twitter.com/LesNews
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chilling-cctv-istanbul-nightclub-massacre-9544790)
archive.is/J9ZYV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapa
twitter.com/RT_com/status/815566459430666240
twitter.com/RT_com/status/815573024913104896
archive.is/U9GTe
archive.is/0NCGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Call me when people start dying lol

FUG
I lost the bet. Who would have thought Turkroaches would be the first ones -_-

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/815339065344139264?lang=en

Is this real life?

This is Turkey we're talking about

Current year +1 still had something to give us

Did she died?

No she is okay and went to college to get a degree now

Doesn't sound like the typical MO of a snackbar. Wouldn't wearing something associated with a christian holiday be hugely heretical to them?

So if it wasn't snackbars, who the hell would benefit from shooting up a Turkish club?

Cockroaches can live after getting their heads cut off for days so she's still okay right now. Since it looks like she still has her teeth I think she'll be up in no time

'Many wounded' in Istanbul nightclub attack

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38481521

That is cheapest, most half-assed Santa suit in human history.

WebM

What a great start

They are doing it for Allah, jihad and their promise of 72 raisins in the afterlife so to do a few haram things is ok.

Were they drinking fruit juice?

2017 is going to be fucking great.

Was it a gay turkbar

reporters are saying it was a Greek nationalist by the name of "Samouel Hydopoulos" reportedly shouting "LONG LIVE BYZANTIUM" in greek, punching turkish civilians

Doesn't look like it.

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/815343827179421697

I heard it was Saim al Haid

5 Bucks say this wasn't politically motivated, but an attempted Turkish beta uprising

ISIS in da club, gonna dance and pray the night away at Allah's Dancebar

"Behead em like it's hot, behead em like it's hot…"

I wonder what this year has in store for us.
kebab removing santa certainly looks promising.

CNN just referred to this attack as "an armed incident".

I bet Russia did this in retaliation for their plane mysteriously crashing or their diplomats getting killed, possibly both.

Don't worry user, she's just cleaning up some delicious raspberry jam that got spilled on the sidewalk

Im surprised they didn't call it a dance off that got out of hand

WE'RE TAKING BACK CONSTANTINOPLE

Reminds me of the Orlando shooting jokes

Has any group claimed responsibility for the attack?

I am cumming.

2017 AND SO IT BEGINS

Hope for high score.

DEUS VULT

What the fuck?

On what basis are they calling him "Santa Claus"?

This.
What does Santa look like in Turkey?

kek

Thats elfs

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/815352316995977216

Confrimed.

Quads in another thread said that was happening. Can't remember which thread though.

=Happy New Year Turkroaches!==

YES!!!

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DO A MASS SHOOTING RIGHT LADS

Death toll is 35 m80

Reminder

Fire Cock is wasting absolutely no time getting started, god damn. It's like Trump taking office and doing tons of shit the day after he's elected.

Holy shit it was quints! Those were the ones I was talking about. Good find, anons.

2017 GONA BE A GOOD YEAR

Was it a GAY nightclub?

gonna wait for some proof

Or do we only do that when it happens in America?

So what now 40+ dead? Its 2017 in Turkroach land, I think we are starting the year right.

In Turkey? Maybe I'm totally wrong, but isn't homosexuality frowned on throughout the Middle East to the point where gay specific anything would get blown up / shut down immediately?

False Flag mind.

Constantinople is Europe

The club is named Reina
reina.com.tr

But Istanbul isn't.

Not yet.

Go ruskies kill em all!

My bet is on Kurds

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/815357438748663808

Praise kek

What, you're not suggesting that Mossad would impersonate a Christian then conduct a rampage against Muslims in the style of "let's you and him fight!"?
Jews are nice people, they wouldn't do a thing like that, loosen your tinfoil.

Fuck. Well, ISIS was the other option

facebook.com/ReinaIstanbul

Did the turks not supply them with enough money? False flag for sure, we know Turks are helping isis

Made me chuckle irl in front of people.

The Mossad bogeyman done it.
And right on cue…
HOW CONVENIENT

Turks thought they could control ISIS but learned as that no with fucking arab niggers you can't. they will always turn on you

youtube.com/watch?v=fcI5rNR5TGM

Happy new year folks!

ALL THE LEAVES ARE OFF OF THE OAK AND
ALL THE SHEEP HAVE FOLLOWED THE SPOKEN
WORD I'M COMING CONSTANTINOPLE
HERE I CUM

I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN CONSTANTINOPLE

was not expecting a residents reference on here, ebin

I can see it now.

I wonder why they went in only shooting. Night clubs are very packed places; wouldn't using an explosive (optimally with fragments) be much more effective, while only using guns for the finisher? It's not like pipe bombs and the like are hard to manufacture or get the materials for

I've got two quatloos on this being an Orthodox Christmas present from Putin for revenge for the Red Army Choir.

Putin could fuck Erdogan much harder in Syria, I don't think he would opt to retaliate this way.

Does anyone have the original? lel

Wait there's more! If You Praise KEK A Super Happening Year FOR NO EXTRA DUBS!

Or somesuch horseshit. Let's see if those spineless slugs reference Islam once when reporting on the attack.

PRAISE KEK
THE SUPER HAPPENING IS UPON US

twitter.com/efekerem/status/815361454387949568

Show me your power up face Holla Forums.

Would have to be prepared before, big bags of high impact explosives would still just fuck 10people around them, pipebombs would do initial damage but then nah, they would hurt alot of people but not as many dead, id say this was the right choice, get inside, start shooting. Maybe torch the place after, burnt people would be much more of a shock for media, would bring much more attention.

Deus vult

They knew about it. Jesus Christ, these people.

True, but it could be a "two can play at that game" signal, and given the Chechen campaign I think it's fair to say that the Russians don't mind a few civilians getting iced if it's considered central to the integrity of Russia. Maybe you're right though. Maybe it is Russians, but Russians who've been groomed by the CIA. Wouldn't that be a good one? I gotta say, the Santa costumes are a nice touch. It really adds a little je ne sais quoi to what would otherwise be a run of the mill mass murder.

SHADILAY

What the fuck?!
They literally cant do anything right even with direct instruction.

Hilariously, this is actually more sensible than some of the insanity that Obama's been pushing lately.

PRAISE HIS NAME

MEME MAGIC ALERT!

twitter.com/Greywolf1909/status/814045340651372545

On a Turkish TV show in a Gulenist channel in the 89th episode an ambassador is killed in a gallery, in episode 90 Santa is doing a terror attack.

This is an Islamic channel and show by the way, for those who do not know Gulenists are old allies of Erdoğan who are now enemies with him, both are islamist fucks but they have a disagreement due to power and money. Gulenist TV shows are usually islamic fearmongering with every episode being "you'll suffer eternally if you sin like this". Apparently real life's plot is following this shit episodically, though I don't know what happens next.

He looks like an Ewok haha

Whats episode 91?

Looks like our enemy at work. Considering the type of people we are dealing with and their huge ego and their arrogance who have just suffered a monumental loss that is the destruction of how many years of careful planning? They have already been exposed to an unusually large number of people and its growing. The Genie cannot be put back in the bottle. Unless they interfere with it, a lot more damning truth is about to be revealed that they cannot control anymore. Its like a wildfire spreading out of control. End the System or be Ended by the very same system they corrupted and perverted. So I could see them looking for some kind of payback, a giant FU to America. Hope I'm wrong.

PRAISE KEK

they know western media is quick to pick up attacks with guns involved to push liberal gun grabbing agendas

Gun control works goy, don't worry about a thing.

What a (((coincidence)))

Pic very very related, my Capcha

Someone needs to post that political cartoon with the Islamic nutter who shot up the Orlando club laughing at a 'NO GUNS ALLOWED' sign on the club's exterior.

I cannot understand how people think that tighter gun control laws and stiff penalties for getting caught with guns will make it magically impossible for people to get illegal weapons.

WHAT IS EPISODE 91?!?!

I don't know but directly quoting reddit: (I know but their thread is filled with more info than here atm)

"A journalist from Sakarya is killed in 91

Person nicknamed 'Reis' is killed in 92. (AKP supporters are calling Erdogan as Reis)"

Kek knows what will become reality next? And yeah in Turkey people use Reis to refer to Erdo, sarcastically or not.

There must be a terrorist cell in Beşiktaş. Last attack hit the Beşiktaş stadium

Evil Christians attack harmless roaches…oh man these headlines are a riot.

Did the letter start with

lol good riddance

Looks like ZOG entered through your Android's backdoor to say hi.

Of course they knew it. But why do something about it when you can use it in your favor?
If it can't be blamed exclusively on ISIS the kurds will take the blame and it will all result in further intervention in Syria and a crackdown on the opposition.

What is the name of this show? We could look up more episodes

Turkey is being punished for its new found alliance with Russia. Nobody does fake terrorism like the West. The U.S. is like a angry, frustrated pouting child wanting to punish anyone associated with their election loss, who for some reason they blame on Russia. You have to understand their M.O. and this is it. How much Trump know about the people we are discussing?

If dubs a lone wolf will eliminate upwards of 100 Muslims nesting in Western Europe by the end of January 2017.

Turk roaches got punished for being worthless faggot sandniggers. Only good bug is a dead bug

or alt.

>Reis is a common surname in the Portuguese language, namely in Portugal and Brazil. It was originally a Christian devotional family name of the Middle Ages, probably due to the Portuguese name for the Biblical Magi, the Reis Magos (the Magi Kings). Sometimes the surname is dos Reis (of the Kings). The Reis surname does not denote a single genealogical origin and there are many different families bearing that surname. The Reis etymology is probably from the Latin Rex ("King"), and it is noticeable that it has relations with the German Reich ("Kingdom, Empire"), and the Dutch Rijk (also "Kingdom, Empire"), the Germanic names Rick, Rich, Richard, etc. The Spanish version of this surname is Reyes.

>Reis is also a common surname in the German language (where its alternative meaning is "rice"), a historically famous epithet derived from military rank in Turkey (e.g., Piri Reis), and was also used by some European Jews.

Meme Magic confirmed?

Sacking all those cops worked out great didn't it? lel

It's just that Beşiktaş is a really popular area and this club is popular too.

Don't know it's name but Samanyolu TV is a joke it's not like this is a popular show, people will probably dig into this soon so we can learn.

Well it would make sense if they're based there then

PRAISE KEK

Checked

PRAISE KEK

Well I digged into it myself and found it. Its apparently called Nizama Adanmış Ruhlar and episodes are fucking 1 hour 30 minutes. Anyway, the Santa scene is 1 hour 13 minutes in, but I don't speak Turk so I don't really get what anything means or what is being said.

Amhed spotted and reported.

THIS JUST IN!

Disturbing image from inside the nightclub.

PRAISE KEK

Apparently they weren't wearing santa suits
instagram.com/p/BOs_X-FA95B/
archive.is/TVYyO
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5lcu79/shooting_istanbul_video_keeps_getting_deleted_no/
archive.is/DGBfH

ISIS FIGHTERS
ISIS FIGHTERS
ISIS FIGHTERS
ISIS FIGHTERS
ISIS FIGHTERS

MOVE ON V
MOVE ON V
MOVE ON V
MOVE ON V
MOVE ON V

One of these days, this shit is going to happen exactly as we invoke, and we're all going to fucking jail kek.

archive.is/Iisas

And the world becomes a slightly better place.

Well they are saying they used the costumes to get through security but then took them off after to run away. it depends when that footage was taken.

Also the_donald cucks are saying that because they think media is trying to use the killer santa image against christians, but actually the killers spoke in Arabic, also since muslims don't know the difference between christmas and new year, Santa is associated with new year rather than christmas in Turkey and other muslim countries.
A lot of muslims are against Santa imagery because it's a Christian thing, the attackers are using this, killing "sinners" with Santa costumes. It's a kind of warning.
Some islamist fucks are already celebrating this with messages like "Your beloved Santa brought you a present, this is what you get for celebrating and drinking"

at least the one i've seen was wearing white robes and white beanie
i guess it could pass as an all white santa…kinda
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chilling-cctv-istanbul-nightclub-massacre-9544790
not sure if video will play on archive
archive.is/TiKW0

Christ, Muslims sound like the most unhappy and grumpy people on earth; even worse than turn of the century teetotalers and schoolmarms.

Another Homocaust?

twitter.com/LesNews

can someone rip the video if it's new

This has been a good year. Looking forward to 2017.

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night

same video as archive.is/TiKW0 (mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chilling-cctv-istanbul-nightclub-massacre-9544790)

but here you go

Looks like someone trying to frame Moonman.

Ataturk tried to warn them

Fire cock isn't started yet, user
Don't confuse the gregorian and chinese zodiac calendars

owner even said he was warned

archive.is/J9ZYV (RT)

THE SHOOTER HAS BEEN DETAINED

nice but should've shooped the date

IT'S MOONMAN

Its called year of the fire cock for a reason. Just wait til the next day.

not until january 28th (chinee new year)

Ah, that's right. Thanks, user. I always get the calendar year and fiscal year mixed up, too.

Fuck off and let me believe that some turks died.

people still die in false flags, its just a matter of who is to blame

Truly a great loss

Sam Hyde

At least they didn't murder people, yeah

I NEED IMAGES/VIDEOS THAT CONVEY THE RIGHT TYPE OF EMOTION I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW
IS CLOSE BUT I NEED MORE
2017 WILL BE THE NEAR OF UNENDING TORMENT FOR THE ANTI-WHITES
14/88

wow.. the world events script is becoming more obvious? ..

How many kill?

Goddam it, I lost my bet. I bet it would be Londonistan that would get hit first.

do the research yourself

whoops wrong video

35-40 last I heard. Potentially a fair number wounded, too. Turkey put in a press blackout right after the attack happened.

Well. this year started fruitfully. 2017 will be fun

fug, I hope my turk friend is okay.

Didn't your parents tell you not to play with bugs?

Weirdest shit I ever saw was some Japanese girl getting bugs shoved up her pussy. Maggots, mealworms, cockroaches, worms - I guess that's why they call them the WTF Islands.

thanks, user

I have pet bugs and there's nothing you can do about it.

np let me know if you need any more

No, its a terrorist attack, assweasel

A terrorist attack done via a mass shooting, yes.

Why are these Turkish women not wearing burqas and head scarves?

They're preparing for a war against vampires, aren't they?

Why do you think they were butchered?

It's not a fucking mammal, it probably doesn't like being petted.

good job user

Santa continues to give gifts to the world.

Spread this shit like wildfire.

This isn't nearly enough carnage for me.

Turkey is already a mudshit state. It should have been the police doing their job murdering them instead of Santa.

SHADILAY! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK!

Hory sheet

Hvala ti deda mraze:D

Actually you're wrong. Roaches take pride in the fact that Santa's birthplace now belongs to them. And by Santa I mean both 1. Santa Claus = Saint Nicholas from Myra of Lycia, whose feastday is celebrated on December the 6th and it's the initiation of the Christmas season and 2. Saint Basil from Caesaria in Cappadocia whose feast day is on the 1st of January and he's the one to bring the presents for new year in Orthodox/Armenian tradition.
Both Saints were originally rich and gave up all their wealth to their cities for hospitals, orphanages, poor people's houses etc that's why the tradition prevailed that they bring presents.

So, Kek, are we in for a night of fire starting at 12 EST?

I don't even care if this makes sense. I am intoxicated and having fun, happy new year Holla Forums and a merry removed kebab

Nobody saw this.

allahu akbar

It's all over the news. Holla Forums always breaks it first though.
I'll guess that it was 'moderate' muslims.

The Algoz, the armenian nationalist knowledge as Samiel Hydastien

:^)

happy new years east coasters
may there be many happenins

Praise KEK
SHADILAY

Santa walks into a night club and says "a round for everyone!"

That sounds American. Are you an American? Do you reject Her Majesty?
I'm an east coaster. I live on the the east coast of Scotland.

Happy New Year, m8y. Peace to you.

0:16 reminds me when they rattle their legs when lying on their back

Turkroaches are unholier than the undead.

You are totally wrong.

Male harem slaves were more highly prized than female ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek

I'm not talking about throughout history user, I'm talking about in the last 10-15 years.

Turkish bath house jokes aside, isn't the contemporary attitude in Turkey that homosexuality isn't haram and all that?

You Scots make the best biscuits cookies!

She roach in the red dress has a nice ass

Middle Eastern culture is gay as fuck. It's essentially the cultural equivalent of a No Homo joke taken to the extreme. So you get situations like old men fucking boys and it's not viewed as homosexuality because boys aren't men yet. Similarly there's a lot of gay behaviour between male teenagers and it's viewed as not homosexual because they're not men yet. In some areas it's also viewed that fucking a guy in the ass isn't gay, but being fucked is. This is one of the reasons why gay rape is prevalent in Islam society. It's seen as a shaming act to the person being violated but it won't even be considered as gay or haram by the violator.

So, yeah, "homosexuality" is haram in Turkey. For a given value of homosexuality that's essentially just dudes fucking and whispering "no homo" to each other.

anyody dug up full cctv yet?

That's the Santa. Don't go fag on us.

That Saint Nickolas would have revenge for his people?

Checked and keked.

PRAISE BE KEK

Underrated educational post.

Love it.

This.

Greek grapple wrestling was not gay enough for Islam so turks added oil to it.

I bet that faggot puts it on their genitals.

Witnessed

Shadilay

2017 is going to be a big, beautiful, powerful year.
Big
Beautiful
Powerful
Year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapa

Our teachers have seen our new memetricks, they're coming back to show us real meme mastery.

Someone gets it

PRAISE KEK
YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

Why didn't anyone joked about this sooner?It was fun when the faggots died in that bar too.Also:
PRAISE KEK, WW3 SOON FAGGOTS

Well, that's what you get for slumming with roaches.

We are should meme a hasthtag out of this.

Nigger, current year was 2015, we are now current year +2, or more currectly.. 2 ACY

Ah ah lol thanks for the laugh, and remember to remove kebab.
Shadilay my friends.

Finnish cookie monster approved!

Thanks for reminding me why I support eugenics. This nigger looks like Grendel and Sloth from the Goonie's had an ass baby.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/815566459430666240
twitter.com/RT_com/status/815573024913104896

2017 keeps delivering.

I hope it doesn't stop.

Replies to the tweet are saying its a father son fight
Kek

The year that keeps on giving.

Ugh, "clubbing" with a few hundred greasy roaches that drowned themselves with cheap cologne and not a drop of booze in the place….

wat?

Even in wahabist Dubai they got bars with alcohol.

Given that roaches like to (badly) fake alcohol that regularily blinds / kills people who drink it, they're probably better off not consuming it though cause you never know.

The foreigners in the club that died were probably Ukrainian / Russian hookers or roaches with foreign passports.

Man, normalfags really are signaling cunts
What the fuck is one supposed to do in a place like that? no espace to dance, too noisy to talk, booze is expensive as hell and the atmosphere can be found in decent bars already, why fuck in a bathroom
Just why

5 or 8 Saudis died, 2 Lebanese women, one of them is the daughter of a MP, 2 Moroccan twin girls too. Shit was wild.

This is why we despise them. Nightclubs are the epitome of social signalling.

Every time I see a snail I'm reminded by that one disgusting Junji Ito story about a guy turning into one, it's horrible.

CCTV of the alleged shooter in one of the backrooms.

The people on Twitter need to be made aware of this. The media is trying to hide this image.

add media blackouts to the list.

I don't know this feel

partyhard.gif

When someone finds shit sitting in the toilet, they find it gross but generally don't care

When someone finds shit on the kitchen counter that's when they start freaking out

It's really no surprise when shit like this happens in Turkey. Nobody cares

Christmas was one week ago. Was it even a costume party event?

PRAISE KEK

What the fuck is wrong with halfchan. Just checked, not a single thread about this happening.

50% chance this guy got away. He'll just slink into Iraq or somewhere else.

I think we have some cohencidences going on here, some of the people interviewed immediately after were very, oh I don't know……tribal.

And then there's this extremely lucky American Delawarian Jacob Raak.

archive.is/U9GTe

There are results for this name that have been removed on google search for whatever reason.

Fire cock doesn't fuck around

things that didn't happen

This is the guy that shot up the place.

First pictures inside Istanbul nightclub

archive.is/0NCGg

Is there more ? or uncensored version ?

He reminds me of those cockroach-human hybrids from Terraformars.

Top joji, I can see it

Nigger needs to work on his selfie style. 1/10.