/got/ general

S7 POST-FINALE THREAD #2
FUCK THE DRAGON edition
Previous ->

Other urls found in this thread:

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-6-leak-script/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Kelly C prime THICCfu?

thanx you faggots for the spoilers, watching it later today THANKS for posting those spoilers. Faggots.

Does Bran's dick even work?

Fuck off you triple nigger kike. Fuck all you tender flowers who can't stand being spoiled. I wish I could spoil it all again.

thats what I said about ur mom's puss you gaylord

That doesn't stop this show.

Mean!

So not only does Littlefinger die, he cries and blubbers on his knees.

That's gay but also proves that CIA is a small guy no matter what world he is in

Would you let futa Viserys release the dragon inside your tight and unlubed butthole?

Of course.

heh.

dany got Sand in her vagina.

What plot twists can we expect the next season?

dany dies

None, it's generic high fantasy now.

It's an upgrade to whatever the hell it was in seasons 5 and 6.

GURM comes out of nowhere and says "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" and then kills everyone with a minigun.

Plot twists are impossible now that Bran is google.

Every time Cersei formulates one of her plans that are so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel, Bran can just use The Shining to see what she's actually up to.

I would actually see this and be fine with it.

WHO LET THE MEXICANS HAVE A DRAGON!? IT'S ALL OVER NOW!

You think DB&DB have the guts to do that?

Probably not, though it was in the supposed leaks, if that is to be believed.

No one expects her to die so maybe they might go for it.

dabid and dabid don't have any guts but they can make queen fatass lose a kid because it would ride on the progressive bandwagon.

Link?

Can't believe Arya died.
First big surprise since the red wedding.

Seems a waste though, all that skill and she's speared by a mercenary while she's sleeping.
I thought they would pull the "it was pillows under a blanket" trick - but then when they took the blanket off and it was really her, I was pretty disappointed.
I'm guessing it was Sansa who ordered it - ever since she set the dogs on her husband she's been a different kind of puppy.

Don't have it but I read it in the /got/ thread like a week or two ago

This. Tbh I'm surprised they had the balls for it. I figured every main character had plot armour too thick to crack at this point. The little yelp gave it away though, but the stream quality is garbage so pulling back the blanket was a true reveal.

The episode's already out retard, it's a bit late to be pushing fake spoilers. You should have tried this a week ago.

Honestly though, how could anyone be surprised by anything in this series -or really any series- at this point? If you've watched even a hundred films in your life, it's all extremely predictable.

Everything that happened in this episode, has it not been predicted since before the show even fucking started? We all knew the wall would fall (honestly though, I thought whatever magical enchantment built it would just naturally collapse, not a dragon doing it.) We've all seen a thousand "R+L" theories spammed anywhere anyone talks about the series. Everyone's been saying Jon and Dany were going to fuck since Dany was still married to Drogo.

The whole plot has been spoiled and outlined in pretty much every one of these threads for several years. Honestly I'm just glad the Baelish execution was better than I'd seen it scripted when it was posted here. And if I had any doubt that's what would happen the two thousand thumbnails of him getting his throat slashed all over youtube pretty well gave it away.

I dunno, for the yelp/scream, I thought it might be her throwing her voice, or an animal or something - even another girl she put in her place.
Sansa barely teared up when she found out, so if it wasn't her that killed Arya, then she is too far gone to be of any use the Stark family anyway.
Sibling rivalry is one thing, offing them and not giving a monkey's is another.
I suppose it could mean that she was in love with Littlefinger after all.

Why didn't they find her sword though, and why make a big deal about it.
It wasn't valerian steel was it? So really it has no meaning apart from sentimental reasons - like the Hound avenging her if her sword turns up.

who is worse screenwriters Dabid Benioff and D. B. Weiss. Or is Dabid Lynch?

Why didn't Cersei have a miscarriage?

This is from Episode 1, series 8 you slow faggot.
Keep up with the times.

You're a faggot.

why is this the finale? don't we usually have 10 episodes?

Only 15 episodes spread between 7 and 8.
They changed the format.

If you can't find it, you probably don't have the right connections.

You mean 13.

-Finale was double-length.
-Series is incredibly rushed.

It's kind of sad how now that they're all together and the dialog isn't coming from the book most everyone's reduced to just standing around in the background. Go through this season and count the number of times Brienne is in the shot but all she's fucking doing is looming around in the background and perhaps nodding at things. It's like since starting on Star Wars that's the only character she can play.

All these characters had their own quests, now they're just there to get picked off one by one.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse D&D manages to surprise you.

Season 8's episodes will be each be around 90 minutes long.

I was told by the crew there would be 7 + 8.
Has this changed in the last 8 months?

No, season 8 will only have 6 episodes.

Is Dany gonna die in childbirth next season?

that would be awkward, when Bran comes along and says you know, you are his aunt?
It's going to be cinemakino gold either way there is no way dabid and d.b wiess can fuck this up.

isn't she sterile?

no the witch was lying

Will Jon ride Rhaegal next season?

It's a magic dick, of course it works.

The midget will sit on the iron throne, because everyone else will be dead.

The Night King is the main antagonist now and Bran can't do shit against him.

Yeah. And in what way would The Night King be responsible for any plot twists?

Bran Stark is the Night King, user.

He will be, because of timey-wimey shenanigans.

You've still gotta know what to search for. Bran thought Jon was a fucking Sand FFS, didn't even bother to check through his browser history to see if there was a wedding between Jon's mother and whoever the father might be.

Yes, that's why he refused to climb onto Drogon in episode 6. In A Dance with Dragons, Danaerys explains that no one person has ever ridden two dragons before.

w-what if Drogon dies?

Then Dany will die too, but not before having her cunny impaled on one of Drogon's spines and having one last la petite mort before having la grand mort while Jorah sobs and masturbates just out of frame.

Dany dying is going to cause Tumblr to commit mass sudoku.

What, the 'sansa conquers everything' bs?

Really? I thought in the Targaryen civil war people lost dragons and got new ones.

desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-6-leak-script/

Is this real?

So what exactly was the Night King's plan if he DIDN'T luckily get a dragon to bring down the wall? hurl magic snowballs at the wall until it cracked?

Fund a pro undead party on the other side that declares everyone south of the wall as xenophobes who don't appreciate enrichment by other cultures. Instill south guilt until they open the wall.

What's up with Grrm's incest fetish?
why do normalfags put up with this?

Incest amongst European royalty was very common and led to a whole bunch of genetic disorders such as hemophilia and deformities.

He normalized it since the very beginning so it is now one of the staples of the series which people have accepted. The man has a variety of fetishes.

bet he's into scat too

It was already "leaked" here, but many says how characters die contradict many of the things the fatso has been teasing like "the valonqar", Daenerys dream in the Throne of Ashes, etc

Hence Maisie Williams' physical appearance

The fatso isn't in charge anymore.
His words are just dust in the script deserts of HBO.

The books have set it up differently, with some magic horn that Euron found that will either kill or enslave dragons, or bring down the wall, I forget which. Since D&D have absolutely butchered readily available source material I wouldn't be surprised if they entirely excised non-book plot-points.

One of the kings of Spain (Charles II?) was so fucking inbred he couldn't even close his own mouth due to physical deformity. His family tree looks like a pair of open/close curly braces {}

Reminder if Lardbutt didn't send her Dragons North the wall would not have fallen.

Those leaks are all fake, user.

If Jon Snow hadn't gone on his stupid let's get a wight quest, she wouldn't have gone with her dragons beyond the wall.
The Starks fuck up everything.

Jon is not Stark though.

He's a Stark/Targ fuckup.

Yes he is dummy, his mother is Lyanna Stark.

Remember, Ned knew his sister was a filthy whore who had a case of regret rape. This regret rape was the justification for Robert to launch his rebellion. One lying woman caused the deaths of so many people because she could not keep her legs closed and Ned was such a white knight cuck.

Ned didn't know she wasn't raped until he got to the tower. Up until then all he knew was that Aerys killed his father and brother and had ordered him and Robert Baratheon put to death.

Ned also didn't reveal the truth because Robert wouldn't have believed it and would have had Jon killed.

Lyanna however was a slut who committed adultery with a married sleazebag, and the two of them fucked over everything.0

This might be even worse than Arya being a ebin assassin.

The thing that bugs me about Theon's crotch-kicking scene is that shit still would have hurt. If anything, it would have hurt more. Ever heard the expression "cunt punt"? That shit hurts regardless of whether or not you have balls there. In his case, he has an old wound which was probably repaired in such a way to specifically cause him further pain.

Did anyone else notice how like 3 or 4 different characters all told Jon after his pledged loyalty to Dany that "they appreciate his loyalty but he shouldn't have done it" almost word for word?

Was this an oversight in editing, or do D&D think the audience is so stupid they need the same line spoken 4 fucking times?

Just take a look at pictures of any of the modern Hapsburgs, you can still see the effects.

He's a Stank

20 GOOD UNDEAD MEN

D&D cuz at least dabid lynch was good and can use the excuse that he has dementia like plomold blompf

Danny makes my heart erect.

Emilia looks better with brown hair but still pretty cute in this scene

So Jon is fugging his aunt?

Pussy is pussy

mother of burgers helped to slim down once again with some cgi

More like A Song of Incest and Incest

Fun fact, Kit had trouble breathing while she was on top of him so he went off-script rolled her onto her back.

Pretty hot tbh

No, A Cacophony of Incest and Incest

He's lucky he got away alive tbh - next time maybe he'll be smart enough to let a stunt double do the job.

oh no she might have slipped a nip! she is such a prude these days, maybe she is embarrassed she will never get her body back to those average dumpy looks she had when she was younger in the first season

The finale was a perfect way to cap off the season of endless normie appeasing, fanservice bullshit.

A few seasons ago, I thought they were actually going to have an interesting, intricate plot unfold with Baelish's endgame plan. But I guess not. That would have been too interesting. So they got rid of him. Now its just going boil down to a generic "battle of good vs evil" in the end like every big budget hollywood movie. oh joy.

I was of the impression that the real "game of thrones" was between Varys and Baelish. The kings come and go, but they remain. All our little heros and villains are just pawns in a greater game of political power. The Iron Throne itself is just a toy that people are fighting over, but it isnt where the real power lies. That is what I took away from it, in the beginning. I thought the show was smarter, but I guess I was wrong.

The show feels more like a YA fantasy romp now. With all our main characters becoming BFFs to defeat the faceless horde of baddies. Im not really looking forward to the kind of action schlock that will comprise the next season.

Any sort of genuine political intrigue is long gone at this point and Baelish's death kinda represents that. The death of what originally made the show so interesting for smart people. Its throat has been slit, to the massive applause of the normies on social media.

So next season when Bran and Sam tell Jon that Danny is his aunt, what happens?

Littlefinger could outsmart anyone in the Seven Kingdoms, he was a professional schemer & opportunist, but once D&D takes over writing him, he is a useless fool who is outsmarted and bested by two dumb kids without any evidence other than their psychic (autistic) brother, who’s ‘seen’ his crimes.

D&D probably realised they had no fucking idea how to write Littlefinger, so they just decided to kill him off and let Arya have yet another girl power moment - they did the same with Walder Frey as well.

It didn't have to be that way, turbohack GRRM should have written the endgame as a conflict between Jon and Dany.

Either wouldn't surprise me at this point

The story now is exclusively about fighting ice zombies, there's nothing Littlefinger can do against ice zombies, he's not an anime character like the rest of them and Cersei fills the scheming quota.

no thanks, I only fugg submissive mudslime waifus :D:D

yes.

The show is just quips, memes and fanservice. It's made for idiots.

If they didn’t burn his body he could come back as an ice zombie himself, and scheme his way up the ranks in the army of the dead, then overthrow the Night King.

The unsullied, the Dothraki and the white walkers/wights.

3 factions that are basically just mindless zombies doing whatever their leader tells them.

Dull.

Oh god. Dont even get me started on that shit.

"hur durr, its so much cooler and interesting to have women in all the positions of power in this gritty middle ages esque universe"

I cant believe the same cucks who wrote this garbage somehow managed to give us the glorious chad hero, Euron (thot punisher) Greyjoy

I was thinking the same thing also on the no cock & Balls note, wouldn't in real life the unsullied army be full of sissy traps because there body would stop producing testosterone when there ball got cut off at fucking birth. In real life they would probably be weaklings compared to a regular guy with balls, I don't care what training they went through. I hope they get there shit pushed in next season.

Why do they make everything so fucking dark?
I thought that it was just shot by talentless hacks, and the darkness was to cover it up. But no, ligten it up and it looks fucking great.
Are they trying to sabotage their own fucking show? Or are they trying to artificially make it "gritty and dark"?

No one in Hollywood can into color timing.

They shoot everything during the day because they would rather save money and schedule everything consistently then apply a dark filter on top of it because modern filmmaking has become so sterile and lazy

fucking degenerate

I made this just now but I don't know what to quip it with. Help.

B R A V O

Same reason the lannisters are suddenly all wearing black, the writers are hacks and this is their way of making this season be like "oh shit the dead are here and shit is going down!".

Wild pepperoni, that's like night and day. What were these hacks thinking? "Maybe if they can't see shit they won't be able to criticise it"?

why are they in the shape of a fish?

Kike showrunners. The evil frost zombies are white christian men.

Lannisters are not just wearing black, none of them are even that blonde anymore. Jaime and Tyrion are brunettes.

I would compare it to cartoon villain writing but even cartoons have better writing at this point.

B R A V O D & D
R
A
V
O
D
&
D

and I thought its my monitor

Do you think Dragon dropping would be the equivalent of Jdam's in the modern world?

Littlefinger used to be a pretty compelling character and moved mysteriously (plus had teleportation powers before anyone else.) This season he's literally lurking in the shadows with a fiendish grin. You might as fucking well have him twirl his mustache. This show always had low points and abandoned plots but it really has become some retarded fantasy stereotype show.

doyouknowwhereyouare.tiff

CLEGENBOWL CONFIRMED

Not the only insertion that happened in this episode, Mr. Bateman.

What would you serv in a cleganebowl? Guac? Lucky Charms?

He's literally going to get killed by a dickless cuck, Theon, actually Theon probably wont even do that much, he'll probably just free Yara, then Yara will kill him.

This is embarrassing.

What is Baelish's endgame in the books?

we may never know

Best of ready in about 15 minutes

What was Jon's real name 'Aggard'? I wish the characters would fucking speak up.

Aegon

It was Hodor

Jesus Christ, it's shot for shot.

Blizzard should sue.

AK-47, FOR EVERYONE!
sounds of a crowd cheering
you're cool if you get it

People doesn't mentioned these, so here are my observations from this episode:
1. I know it's winter, but Jon's cape/coat looks like he is heading to the North Pole. Doesn't he sweat like a pig in it?
2. Why the fuck is Miss Andy in the delegation? Nobody needs translation, and she doesn't even speak.
3. Sansa says to Brienne, that she has to go to King's Landing to represent her. But then Jon comes. So why don't they tell her to fuck off now? Why are they letting her stay?
4. Does Theon matter to anyone at all? Why?
5. Why isn't there 1 single archer on the Wall that tries to shoot the goddamned dragon? Since the whole building is crumbling, then all the undead are coming, they will die anyway, why doesn't anyone try to fend the dragon off or at least deal some damage to him?

wew

Thanks maisiefag, now I can die in peace

For you

Jesus Christ this season was terrible.

Regular arrows just bounce off dragonskin.

Seems a minor thing in the grand scheme of things and other more glaring writing botches, but anyone else bothered how all the current leaders of Westeros in formal situations can't seem to properly refer to Ned as "Eddard Stark?"

just turn ur brain off bro

I am proud.

After the next season hits us, we'll all look fondly back at this one.

I always liked it

Hell no

even the warcraft movie was better than this.

is tormund ded

Nah, they'll keep him around for banter and laughs for a while longer.
They should've let him die a hero in Beyond the Wall tbh.

Come on, you can clearly see if someone died by the way a scene is shot. Very rarely do shows/movies break this format

Yeah, but the hacks running this show did just that for Stannis and the waif.

Yea I know, I was thinking of stannis while making that post but tormund is a character they want you to like so they wont give him the stannis treatment. Same goes for the other guy who died 7 times I suppose. He also still has a role to play unless the reason he was brought back from the dead multiple times was so he could die falling off the wall.

Dunno if someone post this after the previous episode but.
The scene where Night King kill Viserion is the same copy pasta almost shot for shot with Xavius hitting Ysera and corrupted her……

So its basically confirm that at the end will be. Jon Snow aka Arthas become the Lich King.

can blizzard take any legal action on this?

the entire production is going off the rails, not just the crayola writing. When CIA was giving the performance of his career with so much nuance and detail and then gets his throat opened, why were we treated to several seconds of Goblin Super Assassin with her back turned to the camera?

The shot should have been locked on CIA's face…

Please post the other ones.

Just got done watching WoW wrath if the litch king trailer. Not sure why there was a movie now.

it's like 30 min short of double

she was screwing the knight before

pretty sure that's fas

Look at all these HOTHEADS celebrating CIA's death

Tywin was my favorite Lannister, followed by Tyrion. The man was the embodiment of Realpolitik, he was one hell of a pragmatist.
Too bad he cared too much about his family name but didn't keep an eye on her family, he was too cold to his sons, especially towards Tyrion. If only he could have seen that he was the best of the 3.

These hotheads would cheer for anything, wouldn't they?

He wasn't cold at all towards Jaime, was he?

Someone must get them outta there

The Night King's storyline is a cut & paste of different Blizzard cutcscenes. It's really pathetic at this point.

Season 7 overall

The Good

The Shit

The Bad

Overall

Prediction

I hate these fucks

I agree with your review. I'm appalled if the so called leaks are true. Having a battle in two fronts is stupid.

It would be awesome if the Army of the Dead make it to King's Landing and literally all armies in Westeros and Essos had to fight for their lives (The Starks, The Arryns, The Dothraki, the Greyjoys, the Unsullied, the Lannisters, the Golden Company and the Second Sons) all of them against the Night King in a big clusterfuck.

Giant Wights killing Essos Elephants, Dead Viserion burning down the Iron Fleet, Unsullied soldiers trying not to be killed by undead children. Any single casualty turn into a blue eyed zombie.

No I avoided the general specifically for that reason. Didn't stop some cock knocker posting outside of it about littlefinger dying though. Hope that user gets ass cancer.

Scripted. Not even any 'oh…oh wait what?!', they just instantly realise what's happening. They've already seen it.

Was this the last episode of the season?

We all do.
but not as much as maisiefags of course

dubs confirm

IMO this would be the most satisfying also. The way they are setting it up with the northern war concluding before the iron throne war just undercuts the theme of unity and 'real' war versus the futile and pointless wars. It also undercuts the lethality of the Night King if he's only the big bad of the first half.

fucking normalfags

A man with complete genitals sitting on the Iron Throne
One just can dream

In a way, I almost envy them to be able to enjoy and have their fun with the vapid husk this show became.

Ignorance really is bliss, isn't it?

hopefully some mudslimes enrich the crew while they are filming and this becomes the last episode ever

Yes, sadly the less you know, the happier you are.

Dubs confirm muslim attack on the set

There is no 7th or 8th season of Game of Thrones, effectively. Season 6 will go down as the last proper season. What is being passed-off as Season 7 and Season 8 are just one great big long, plodding finale. It's all very linear now. All the pacing and theming and arcs from the past are out the window (except Theon's rescue mission). I think that's partly what was so disappointing about CIA at Winterfell. It was the last stray plot that we could be invested in. Nobody cares about Theon and Yara.

I more and more believe that the wight mission was just there to kill time. The writers really are done with the show and just want it to end. I'm surprised we're getting 6 episodes next season, to be honest. The last episode will probably be epilogue and the first setup but 4 episodes still seems a lot when there's really just Targs vs. the Night King and then Cleganebowl/Arya vs. Cersei. Both likely happening simultaneously.

Bottom actually looks like a Baroque painting

Which is underwhelming. Arya killing Cersei has no sense, even if she is in her list. Cersei deserves to die ironically by Jaime's hands. Then when the Lannister twins are dead the proper final battle the Living vs The Night King

I want to believe dude in the cut-off is /ourguy/

Nah, if that guy was indeed /ourguy/, he won't be on that normalfag bar in the first place

Your bottom looks like a Baroque painting tbqh your fucking hun

That's what ur mum said last night too before I dropped a load on her tits, m8.

What a whiny bitch.

Couldn't he man up and go with dignity?

no

Not that I expect much better from george these days but still

Whats next? You gonna want a man who has power over a woman?

Wights were always vulnerable to Valyrian steel (AKA dragonsteel).

I figured Jaime would kill Cersei the minute he learned she did the exact fucking thing he killed Aerys for trying to fucking do (i.e. blow up the city with wildfire rather than lose) but no, he's proper cucked.

I can't remember the valonqar plot thread from the books off the top of my head. Is that the one about the Sword of the Morning?

This is how many imagine how the valonqar prophecy could be fulfilled. Cersei will destroy King's Landing before allowing Daenerys to conquer it. Jaime then kills her, but he cannot stop the explosion of the Red Keep.

The valonqar prophecy is Maggy the frog said to Cersei, and it is that she would die at the hands of the "valonqar" (which means "little brother" in High Valyrian)

Cersei thinks that little brother is Tyrion, but Jaime qualifies. But because of Missandei's "muh high valyrian is gender neutral", some think Arya could qualify as being younger than Cersei.

Right, thanks. IIRC there was some prophecy around Dayne's sword too, I wonder what will ever become of that if GRRM ever manages to finish writing the damn books.

but arya isnt related to cersei….

Cersei is the only likeable character still alive in the show. Everyone else is a pretentious, hypocritical, cunt, at least she is honest about her motivations. She's not pretending to be noble.

Fuck. If there's one thing I hate about so many TV shows now it's this. By the final few seasons characters that used to have long takes and paragraphs of dialog are reduced to
Repeat over and over again until you've got an episode. No character is allowed to say more than a single sentence of dialog at a time. No scene can last more than 15 seconds.

you forgot Tormund.

quips, user. you're forgetting the quips. all the exposition is justified by so many smart, snarky zingers.

I want to be cerseis little bitchboy

did he not die on the wall? looked like he died on the wall.

Me too =^-^=

This!
THIS!
This drove me absolutely nuts at the end.
I figured maybe they would all have to squeeze through the tunnel after taking it, and it drove me nuts that that thing wasn't filled to the brim with ice two seasons ago!

Even Lucas isn't that pretentious…

Become hackers then.

I always figured that Cersei is going to be done by either Jaime.
Or Sandor. As in, THE little brother

Good reason to watch the remake, didn't see it yet.

What about her alchemist guy who made the Zombie Mountain?
Also,what about the Zombie Mountain?

This show will shamelessly drag itself into at least 10 seasons. just wait and see

They did manage to take 7 seasons for an army to march 50 km to a wall.

Jame is cool too, instead of being praised from stopping the Mad King he is labeled as king slayer and oath breaker. People are such ungrateful twats.

loooooooooooooooooool
this.

Of all the writing fuck-ups, Baelish was the worst. Dude was my favourite character so far just because of his sheer skill and ability, then they make him a retarded cartoon villain so the Mary Sue Sisters can look like they're fucking accomplishing something.

At this point in the show they'd showcase a named character dying to invoke some sort of emotional reaction. He didn't die, he made it just out of range of where the Ice Dragon destroyed the wall. It literally stopped right before him to build suspense and he saw some redshirt no-names fall to their deaths "omg he almost died too!!1!!1!"

So now that Bran drove Meera away with his autism and Old Nan and Hodor are dead who is taking care of him and cleans up his messes when he is browsing pornwier?

What the fuck happened to Gendry? Where is he now? Is he at the Wall? Did he die? Is he on the boat? Was he in the bunk above Jon and Dany polishing his hammer?

no, he was sitting in the corner

'polishing' his 'hammer'.

probably at castle black recovering from when he ran there to have the raven sent to dany i guess

Most of them are scattered through the board. Have to wait till the previous threads are getting deleted, then I can post any of them

Heathen detected

Cannot unsee

BRAVO

You forgot to mention that the population of King's Landing also apparently doubled in the time since Robert became King after the Rebellion. Jaime said the population of the city when he killed Aerys was 500k.

Am i the only one that almost teared up when Tyrion told Cersei to kill him?
I think cersei has love for tyrion deep down

make a comparison vid then.

Yes

Feel bad for you

Cersei will die and Tyrion is uninteresting for over a season. The only interesting moment he had in 2 seasons was when he and Jon were talking on that cliff. I don't care if he lives anymore and because Cersei is muh evil queen, she will die, so I don't care about her either

cersei is badass. You have no merit to say she will die. john is a faggot

Lannisters ftw

I can associate myself with her goals, but we all know she has to go, because there can be only one queen and it's either Queen of Broken Chairs or Queen in Da Norf.

She will die because it's D&D writing and she's obviously meant to be the big bad villain. Anybody that doesn't suck Dany's shemale cock is a villain that's going to die. Literally the only thing she might have that would save her is she's another strong independent womyn, but she's the evil one so she'll just die.

What's up with two Aegons?

She may be a strong independent womyn, but she's also Dothrakiphobic, so she'll be dead by the end of the show.

the writers are idiots

Just caught up. Wew.
So Bran is basically sheev at this point? Wasn't the whole idea originally that he could only see what the trees saw? So if he can see everything everywhere at all times what's the fucking point? If he knows about cersei's betrayal there goes all the tension there, if he doesn't know about it why not? Either he's basically god who can see and hear everything or he's a half assed meta character designed to fill only specific plot holes, either way season 8 is probably going to be shit. Also
Yeah not like that would have been incredibly valuable information for him to have going into the dragonpit.
Barbaric af. Even the Lannisters would have given him a proper chance to defend himself and/or trial by combat. But no muh 3 eyed raven powerz testimony from one autist and then his throat's cut. Ptooey.
Retarded
Called that weeks ago. Still don't get that last scene though, looked like she gave the mountain go ahead to kill him then he just walked off. Made no sense but what else is new.

BRAVO D & D!

Embarrassing, they just disregarded what happened in the episode right before this one, and they wrote both episodes.

That art wasn't drawn by Lucas, and when Star Wars was made, Lucas looked nothing like any of the characters in it.

Tormund is totally generic, and entirely worthless.

He cannot get his shit together yet he criticises Tolkien for muh taxes…
He doesn't know the exact size of his world, the size of its moon, its revolution around the sun and how its climate is like this.
It is just a soap opera with nudity in it I just watch it for the pornstars and to write reviews on IMDB tbh.

maisiefags are nowhere near that stupid user…

Thank you, user!

he stood his ground against the zomboes pretty well

lol, sure

It is scientifically proven that the constant exposure of Maisie is good for the brain and the mind. The Maisie Hivemind also stimulates brain cells.

sorry, but studies from the George Soros University of Hungary don't count

For some reason I doubt this

I have nothing to do with that! We have nothing to do with that! HERESY!

I understand. Until you are one with your inner Maisie, you can't imagine this state.

In the books they can swim

i wonder what the Night King's plan was when he would arrive to the wall in order to cross it in the case of his enemies were not complete retards to sacrifice a dragon in order to capture one undead footsoldier to ensure the allegiance of a backstabbing ,double-crossing bitch that has a track record of lying to people as long as it serves her end

Post the most retarded thing that you think will happen in Season 8 anons. For example: HotPie charges the Army of the Dead by throwing exploding pies at them, and holds the line by seasoning them

Aged ok and naturally from that.

Danywinslol

Dany is gonna get strangled to death by Cersei.

CGP Grey pls go

(check'd)
BRAVO INDEED

The first wight Jon fights needs to be burned to death. He uses LongClaw against it but it keeps going. In later seasons slices of LongClaw kill them.

White Walkers are vulnerable to dragonsteel or dragonglass and shrug off everything else. In the books, wights are only vulnerable to fire, but are highly flammable.

Jon didn't use Longclaw against that Wight, he didn't have it yet, he used a regular arming sword. Jeor gave him Longclaw for saving his life from that Wight by fighting it off and throwing the lantern on it. The first time he uses Longclaw against a Wight is at Hardhome.

do we actually know these are the same thing?

The newest reaction pack will contain over 300 pics, some of them are moving ones. About 90% Maisie, 10% Sophie.

I'll finish it today evening. If anyone wants to have a copy, show me a filesharing site where I can upload it and then everyone can indulge in them:1

what are you gonna do after S8 ends and Maisie's career is finished?

CAN'T WAKE UP

A clear and coherent plot.

why is it russian style?

site is kill?

Brienne kills multiple white walkers at once.

Nope. it's in maintenance

Arya kills Cersei

Daenerys become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms

Sansa marries Tyrion

Zombie Stannis and Zombie Cia take Westeros

WRONG

Probably they will infest Holla Forums because of the x-men movie

no shit.

New Bread

New Bread

New Bread

Fatty releases the Winds of Winter